PDA

View Full Version : Indigo League

rickym
June 3rd, 2010, 05:36 PM
Indigo was by far the best Pokemon season ever, i mean the pokemon from the first season were cooler than the newer ones an ash misty an brock were all together an the episodes were funner with adventure an lafter, i think they should redo the first season, idk my oppion. let me kno if u agree or disagree.

cystar
June 4th, 2010, 01:45 AM
If they do redo it they should use a new protaginist!!!

rainn
June 4th, 2010, 03:37 AM
Indigo is also my favorite character. I like its fight scene very much.

rickym
June 4th, 2010, 05:02 AM
YES very good battle scenes. An also if they would redo it they should def bring back the old voice actors also.

GlalieX
June 4th, 2010, 06:33 AM
The Advanced seasons were my favorite (6-8) Mostly because the character set of Ash, Brock, Max, and May was the one I liked most.

Mew~
June 4th, 2010, 11:32 AM
Oh noooo... not another I miss the old days threads...!
Well, to be honest I really pretty much like all the seasons, they all seem a little bit the same not too much going on! But when they added contests into the anime I started to like it even more :D

Trap-Eds
June 4th, 2010, 01:42 PM
Here we go again...

Well, the Indigo League season was hilarious. But that's it really. There was barely any training or plot whatsoever.

Semidos
June 4th, 2010, 01:43 PM
Oh noooo... not another I miss the old days threads...!
Well, to be honest I really pretty much like all the seasons, they all seem a little bit the same not too much going on! But when they added contests into the anime I started to like it even more :D
Oh, come on. I like that talking about old days. It makes me happy seeing that many people still like original series.

Anyway, I agree with you, rickym.

Kirbychu
June 4th, 2010, 03:26 PM
I love the Indigo League and all, but I have to say, the newer sagas aare better as far as action goes. However, the Indigo League excels at comedy, which is why it's in my favorites. :)

rickym
June 4th, 2010, 04:47 PM
yea semidos same here its alwayz fun talking about that season i mean it brings back so many memories of ash an misty fighting an brock breaking em up, i mean im 16 an still love the 1st season.

Neurotripsy
June 5th, 2010, 04:29 PM
They'd probably screw it up if they re-made it. D=

PuNkSter
June 5th, 2010, 06:08 PM
100% agree with you. It kind of sucks that the anime right now in my eyes won't get any better.

Piano Man
June 9th, 2010, 07:20 AM
First five seasons were my favorite because of the Ash-Misty-Brock trio. The others are great too, but when I was little it was always about those three, so it just seems like a change. It's that feeling of security when you see what you grew up with; know what I mean?

Nostalgia aside, May is cool (I love when Mudkip watergunned her in the face!!), but I don't like Max. Dawn is cool too, but I'm starting to like her less and less (I don't dislike her though).

They should make a season that reunites Ash, Misty, and Brock traveling together again! And of course maybe a little bit of <3 between Ash and Misty, hehehe.

mjecson
June 10th, 2010, 09:17 PM
Of course you are right pal. Actually indigo is the season which is the best among all I have ever seen till date. So thats normal that I like that so much. Another thing is best story with the best characters in there. That why it is so much famous.

rickym
June 11th, 2010, 07:54 AM
Yes piano man they should make them reunite that would be so cool, also i think misty liked ash lol