PDA

View Full Version : Saddest moments

rickym
June 4th, 2010, 5:21 PM
What in your oppinions are the saddest moments in pokemon.

cystar
June 5th, 2010, 3:56 AM
When ash has to leave pidge\ot

Mew~
June 5th, 2010, 4:12 AM
Humm... I have loads and I don't really feel like naming them all but some include:
When ash released Butterfree
When Dawn lost the grand festival
When may lost the kanto grand festival
When misty left (mistys goodbye song was touching)

etc.. lol

Diglett
June 5th, 2010, 6:05 AM
When Ash was going to let Pikachu go with all those other Pikachu.

Pokeyomom
June 5th, 2010, 7:02 AM
The creation of gen 4. Jp, idk? any time a poke or person seperates from plot. Goodbyes suck!

Myzou
June 5th, 2010, 7:25 AM
The saddest moment for me was when Butterfree was released. As well as Dustox. Something about Jessie shattering Dustox's pokeball pushed me over the edge.

PuNkSter
June 5th, 2010, 12:12 PM
When Ash was going to let Pikachu go with all those other Pikachu.

This. The first time I saw that episode, the flashbacks, Ash crying made it really sad. I thought it would be the end for Pikachu.

cystar
June 5th, 2010, 12:56 PM
another is when misty leeves

nidorina
June 5th, 2010, 2:06 PM
When Ash gets in the middle of Mew and Mewtwo in the first movie and slowly falls. The music always gets me there.

Pikachu's Goodbye.

Misty saying bye to Togetic.

Jessie setting Dustox free (I bawled xD)

MagitekElite
June 5th, 2010, 3:53 PM
The only sad thing in Pokemon was in the first movie when Ash gets between Mewtwo and Mew and then becomes a stone. It still makes me cry :s

Another is when...when...when Charzard leaves :C
Pikachu's Goodbye.What? What do you mean goodbye?

....Oh wait, I just remembered lol

Neurotripsy
June 5th, 2010, 4:22 PM
I still get a lump in my throat when Ash releases Butterfree, so... that. T^T

bwburke94
June 5th, 2010, 4:54 PM
Lucario. Pointless death... Ash or Mew could have helped. Ash did try, but it was really just a test to see if "die" could be spoken in a 4Kids dub. (It wasn't, though 4Kids did put "die" in movies 2 and 4.)

Masquerainisthajam
June 5th, 2010, 5:51 PM
It would probably have to be a toss up between...

When Ash turned to stone in that Mew/Mewtwo crossfire in the first movie.

and...

the end of "Do I Hear A Ralts?" with that end of Ralts promising Max that they will meet again and Max will be its trainer.

Chloè
June 5th, 2010, 7:37 PM
When Misty/Kasumi left, hereby making me hate the series with Haruka/May's horrid voice acting....whenever she said "Torchic" I wanted to cry...

When Satoshi/Ash lets Pikachu go, it was pretty sad. He came back tho. :/

Numbers
June 6th, 2010, 5:48 PM
For me it was when he let Butterfree go, or in the first movie where he "died" (got turned to stone)

Weeaboo Name
June 8th, 2010, 12:49 AM
Misty Leaving :(

Or when he let his Butterfree go.

GlalieX
June 8th, 2010, 12:05 PM
Butterfree's release, or when Pikachu was confused after hitting his head so Team Rocket tricked him into believing he belonged to them. He ended up remembering he was Ash's at the end of the episode, but it was depressing.

Piano Man
June 8th, 2010, 2:11 PM
I wouldn't say it's the saddest moment for me, but the most heart tugging one for me is in the first episode where Ash was willing to sacrifice himself for Pikachu, showing Pikachu that Ash was legitimately good and cared more for him than himself.

EDIT: Also, "Gotta Catch Ya Later" was very sad when the original trio (Ash, Misty, and Brock) finally broke up. As a kid, I remember shedding tears when they left, but even more when Ash was all alone in the hole Team Rocket trapped him in, and he used the things Brock and Misty had given him overcome the poison gas they had used and to climb out of the hole saying how he'll always have his friends. And even when Gary left! Of all people, I never thought I'd actually care about him too.

I'd say after "Gotta Catch Ya Later" a good part of my childhood died that day, and Pokemon was never the same again for me.

End rant.

Jalsy
June 9th, 2010, 6:34 PM
saddest moments..(for me)
Misty saying goodbye to togetic..and Misty's departure/how she left..

Anti_Secret
June 9th, 2010, 6:43 PM
When Lucario died, when latios died. Butterfree's and Dustox's release's were also kinda sad. *has never seen the ep. of Misty leaving yet*

Kirbychu
June 9th, 2010, 6:44 PM
This isn't a very emotional anime, but I'll go with the Butterfree release.

Shedinjareese
June 9th, 2010, 9:05 PM
Here's one that no one has said yet (or is likely to say):

For some reason one of the saddest moments ever, in my opinion, is in the recent episode with Candice at the trainer's school. It's the moment where Skuntank is wrapped in vines and trying to use moves it doesn't know. The look on its face as it's trying so hard... :'(

PPS Morphine
June 9th, 2010, 9:12 PM
When James (the bad guy) gave his pokemon to a gym leader (Cacnea; Gardeina) I mean, WTF D:<

luf100
June 9th, 2010, 9:29 PM
I watched Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea yesterday, and I thought the entire movie was sad, with May becoming so attached to Manaphy and then having to let it go. Even before that when Jackie (the Pokemon Ranger) was telling Ash to break May and Manaphy up. :(

Also agree with the person above me, James giving Cacnea to Gardenia, and before that when he left Chimecho at his grandparents house, and he actually cried. So saaad! Not looking forward to seeing the episode that Jessie releases Dustox in. (No, I haven't seen it yet. xD)

Neelh
June 9th, 2010, 10:02 PM
saddest moments..(for me)
Misty saying goodbye to togetic..and Misty's departure/how she left..

Yeah... So true... That episode was so sad...

Diablerie
June 12th, 2010, 11:19 PM
The Dustox episode was kinda touching.
Not just watching Dustox leave, but also watching the flashbacks of how Jessie's dreams were shattered were pretty sad too.

vaprotan
June 13th, 2010, 1:04 PM
When James left Chimecho was pretty sad, though Mime Jr. joining in made it a bit less sad.

Pebblycone
June 17th, 2010, 3:10 AM
The only sad thing in Pokemon was in the first movie when Ash gets between Mewtwo and Mew and then becomes a stone. It still makes me cry :s

Another is when...when...when Charzard leaves :C
What? What do you mean goodbye?

....Oh wait, I just remembered lol

Omg ikr :C
That AND
When Ash let go of Butterfree -lowers head below cap, begins to tear-

EZE
June 17th, 2010, 3:17 PM
The Meowth flashback of his youth in season 1.

rainn
June 18th, 2010, 3:26 AM
According to me When ash has to leave pidge

cystar
June 18th, 2010, 8:46 AM
I forgot about that it was pretty sad

GlalieX
June 19th, 2010, 9:09 AM
Oh, two more.

First, when Dawn's Ambipom decided to go train for Pokemon Ping Pong with O. Like, come on, how lame is that?

Second, when Ash's Gliscor decided to stay with the old air battle man.

Ponee
June 19th, 2010, 9:23 AM
I'm a complete baby when it comes to sad parts. I literally busted into tears everytime some one let a pokemon go.
The other day I watched the one episode of the very first pokemon were ash rode the Ponyta in that race.....I cried the whole episode. Only because my whole childhood revolved around Pokemon and I miss it xD

rickym
June 19th, 2010, 4:32 PM
haha yea my whole childhood was pokemon to, i mean everything toys, cards, games, tv, movies.

mortisha
June 19th, 2010, 4:55 PM
When Ash released Butterfree, Pokemon: The First Movie, and the ending of the plot in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue. I cried during all of those XD

TheReal
June 19th, 2010, 6:17 PM

This one and Pikachu's Goodbye. But only the second one really make me sad, hopefully pikachu came back.

Trainer Matt
June 20th, 2010, 6:00 AM
Butterfree's release and the moment Ash is turned to stone are up there on my list.