View Full Version : Nexon Games Anyone?

June 5th, 2010, 5:46 PM
Does anyone on PC play Nexon games such as Combat Arms or Maplestory? Add me Darkchoc77 or Darkchoc7 on Maplestory Global Windia Server. Add me on combat, Salking09?

June 5th, 2010, 7:02 PM
I recently checked on Maplestory to see how its going, not sure if I'm going to start playing again. I played combat arms, but i got sick of glitches, the huge amount of hacking and etc.

June 5th, 2010, 7:10 PM

Uh, I have a Nexon passort named "shardkiller" and thats all I remember. XD

June 5th, 2010, 7:40 PM
oh gawd.

I use to be a maple ADDICT. I wasted so much money on NX -.- I got over my addiction 2 summers ago i think... MapleStory was really fun, but it murdered my social life -________-

June 5th, 2010, 10:23 PM
I used to play some Combat Arms, but then I got bored of it(actually I just didn't find the time any more). I also used to play Mabinogi.

Ninja Caterpie
June 5th, 2010, 10:34 PM
Used to play Maple but got bored. Never liked grinding games; didn't get over 50. ;_;

June 6th, 2010, 6:29 PM
I only play Mabinogi, I won't say anything against MapleStory unless I put up a flame shield xD.

June 6th, 2010, 6:39 PM
I play Dungeon Fighter Online, it's a really good game and I have gotten really addicted to it XD, I use to play maplestory too.

June 6th, 2010, 7:39 PM
I used to love maple and shell out tons on NX cash don't know why I stopped though probably because of all the Grinding that needed to be done

Wings Don't Cry
June 6th, 2010, 9:49 PM
I play the ITCG Online version on Nexon's site. It's much better than actual Maple.

June 7th, 2010, 1:18 AM
i play maple currently. (finally got past 50) I got free nx of the nexon site and wasted heaps of it. (about 30k i have 26k left)

June 7th, 2010, 5:01 AM
I pick up and play MapleStory with my brother every so often but I get bored of it real quick. I always start a new character and tend to cop out around level 20, but most recently (over winter break), I got one to level ~35! Stopped pretty soon after school started and got partially sucked into WoW instead.

I don't play any of their other games but I don't like grindfests so if they're anything like Maple, I doubt I'll ever try them.

June 8th, 2010, 12:43 PM
I used to play Audition when Nexon had the contract for the game, but then it transfered over to RedBana and I kinda stopped playing then. Plus most of the features you had to pay money for and that was kind of a rip off..