PDA

View Full Version : [B/W] New Pokemon Gen V!!! Leaked on CoroCoro!!!

GiK
June 6th, 2010, 12:37 AM
New Shiet!!!
It's on attachment
I can't post a link 'cuz i have lower than 15 post 8-}

Angelroid
June 6th, 2010, 12:42 AM
I hope that is fake, Since it's ugly as heck.

`MorningSun
June 6th, 2010, 12:43 AM
Gah, It looks ugly :'(. Was hoping for something decent looking :L

Edit: Angelroid beat me too it..

~Poke~
June 6th, 2010, 12:51 AM
Yuck.
Has to be fake.
Please?

Ninja Caterpie
June 6th, 2010, 12:55 AM
What interests me more than ugly one-eyed mummy is the less-obvious thing in the second screenshot.

Thorns
June 6th, 2010, 01:02 AM
I like it. Looks Grass/Psychic to me.

Haza
June 6th, 2010, 01:03 AM
Umm, I wouldnt mind if this was real, it is based on a Virus and that is my style... but I think it is fake

Hyrukiller
June 6th, 2010, 01:05 AM
It's weird...

Grass / Ghost was the first dual type came to my mind.

Charmageddon
June 6th, 2010, 01:06 AM
I reckon it's fake, but I kinda like it. It's oddly cute.

Adventure
June 6th, 2010, 01:08 AM
XD

Holy forbiddenword. I saw a youtube vid once that would really fit to link here now. Too bad I've forgotten it's name. Well, you know modern art compared to classic old art... New pokés have to be... modern and... give gun, I'll shoot it.

Haza
June 6th, 2010, 01:15 AM
Poison/Psychic is what i'd type something based on a simple virus... but is this really corocoro... it's hard to trust someone who just made an account to post it.

Ninja Caterpie
June 6th, 2010, 01:16 AM
Looking a little closer, I kind of like it, if it weren't for the mobius-strip arm. The rest of it is pretty funny. ^^

Timbjerr
June 6th, 2010, 01:17 AM
looks like a virus...

Poison-type perhaps?

assuming this is legitimate of course...you can never trust newbies to be right 100% of the time. >_>

Thorns
I like it's hands and one eye and prism like head. This is one pkmn I'm gonna use XD

Adventure
It looks like a food can. With green spaghetti hanging underneath.

And the pokémon in the lower screen shot looks like a banana. A banana pokémon! Finally. A pre-evo for Tropius~

Haza
June 6th, 2010, 01:20 AM
http://www.ucmp.berkeley.edu/alllife/virus.gif

That's the type of virus I mean... and the bottom one looks Roserade related !!! *dies

Logiedan
June 6th, 2010, 01:29 AM
I'm more interested about the second screenshot. The new/fake Pokemon is great ,but not much of a great concept. The screenshot on the bottom looks like a new fakemon,looks kinda like a funky bird thing. o: ornot

i_like_cheese
June 6th, 2010, 01:38 AM
Is the second screenshot a banana????
A banana. How original.

Haza
June 6th, 2010, 01:43 AM
I think that if this was real, Pokebeach or a Serebii would have caught on and posted it by now... or not. I want this to be real but I doubt it. Had the original poster not gone offline right after he posted it we could ask him where he got the pic.

bobandbill
June 6th, 2010, 01:56 AM
Guys, this is fake. It was around nearly a month ago, I believe. Plus it's a bit too early for coro coro to leak as well...

Haza
June 6th, 2010, 01:58 AM
Seriously? Haha, wow. I was wondering why no one was acting as if it was possible it would be fake. Shame tho, I really liked that one.

Co500
June 6th, 2010, 02:00 AM
its a bit early for corocoro to be leaked I think these are real but Im sure they wouldnt show another pokemon in the second screenshot and serebii has no info so I guess we'll have to wait and see

blueguy
June 6th, 2010, 02:02 AM
Totally fake. No doubt about it.