PDA

View Full Version : The ミ★ƒυℓℓмєтαℓ αℓ¢нємιѕт★彡Fan club!

Pages : [1] 2 3

Dante
June 6th, 2010, 03:26 AM
How the heck can this be happening? An Fan club dedicated to an awesome anime..dying? No, that just can't be true. D:

....well anyways, since the old thread died some time ago, I thought of making a new one. <3

The Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Club

Well, there are some rules and you have to follow them. Here they are:

♦ Follow the community rules. They obviously apply here.
♦ No spamming/trolling/flaming here. Disrespect to members won't be tolerated either.
♦ You can discuss everything related to FMA over here. So yeah, feel free to talk as long as it's related to FMA in some way or the other.
♦ And yeah, the most important rule: Have fun. <3

Member's List: (The list will be updated periodically)
Rokusasu
Stand Alone
Toshiro.
Eldrei
Parabolic
Insane85
Pokestick, good times.
Charizard★
loliwin
Ookami Shipper

P.S: I'm not really into this 'club' thing, tbh. Thus, if I commit any error, please be sure to correct me by either VMing or PMing me. ;D

Rokusasu
June 7th, 2010, 04:47 PM
I would like to join, so long as you provide me with a tiny miniskirt. <3

Stand Alone
June 7th, 2010, 05:03 PM
Heck yes sir. Please sign me up. I need to catch up in Brotherhood, but I've started the Manga and watched the original series plus the movie.

Also, if we're asking for things outrageous, can I haz an early copy of BbS or perhaps the new FMA Wii game? O3O

Dante
June 7th, 2010, 07:38 PM
@Rokusasu: Ha ha, what actually do you mean by that? xD;

Yeah, you're in. ;D

@Stand Alone: You're watching Brotherhood. Whoo, that's good to know, mate! :D

Accepted. <3

Yeah, I'm all in for some good FMA game. Sadly, the only one I've ever played is that 'Dual Sympathy'. Not actually a good game, tbh. D:

Rokusasu
June 7th, 2010, 07:46 PM
Because I think all club members should be required to wear one. 83;;;

Then again, I'm not Fuhrer. But if I were... >;D

Stand Alone
June 7th, 2010, 08:21 PM
<< is scared of ^. << never wants ^ to attain a seat of power nao. Especially as Fuhrer. Especially as Fuhrer of a nation filled with powerful alchemists and is a (spoiler alert!) Homunculus.

Dante
June 7th, 2010, 08:55 PM
Ha ha, looks like Rokusasu is just like Mustang. Remember how he once said that he'll make sure that all the people in the army will be women and they'll have to wear swimsuits. That'll be made compulsory if he becomes the fuhrer. Even though it was just meant as a joke, though. xD;

Stand Alone
June 7th, 2010, 09:10 PM
lol I bet Hawkeye would be his adjutant.... She'd keep him in line. She is like his babysitter after all.

Dante
June 7th, 2010, 10:43 PM
He goes blind. Thus, I'm still not sure if he'll take the job of fuhrer in the end or not. After all, 'Father' rightly said 'The man who used to see the future of his coutry lost his vision and can't even see his own future now'.

Stand Alone
June 10th, 2010, 01:51 PM
Well... apparently the final chapter is out, and it's making quite the buzz. I don't wanna spoil myself, though.

The Sly Fox
June 11th, 2010, 02:20 PM
Fullmetal Alchemist club? Count me in.

Dante
June 14th, 2010, 05:33 AM
Yeah, I'm sure that the final chapter might surely have caused some waves. It revealed the ending of one of the best anime ever, after all! xD;

Seriously though, the chapter was great. All was well in the end.

Oh-kay, Toshiro., you're in. <3

The Sly Fox
June 14th, 2010, 10:28 AM
Thanks x]
The final chapter was great. A great ending to a great series.
Lol at Ed's proposal to Winry xD

Dante
June 16th, 2010, 04:28 AM
OMG yeah, the way Ed proposed. It seriously made me laugh. I couldn't stop laughing! xD;

And trust me, it's kinda hard to make me laugh. Especially if the joke's not being cracked by a person irl. xD;

Well anyways, which character have been your fave? >;3

The Sly Fox
June 16th, 2010, 02:31 PM
Definitely Edward, the way he gets all defensive over his height is hilarious xD I also liked Envy and Lust, they were pretty awesome.

Eldrei
June 16th, 2010, 05:28 PM
Gluttony will eat you Derozio if you won't let me join. >:D

Dante
June 17th, 2010, 02:14 AM
Well yeah, as far as the 'fave character' thing goes, Edward wins hands down. But well, he kinda stopped getting mad whenever someone used to call him a shrimp or a runt towards the end. That wasn't good. ;;

As far as female characters go, Lust and Winry are my fave. <3
Especially Lust. 8D

Oh, and why not, Eldrei? >:3

Eldrei
June 17th, 2010, 02:20 AM
That blonde is your lust, Derozio. <3 x3

Dante
June 17th, 2010, 02:22 AM
You mean Winry, right, Eldrei? xD;

Well, doesn't matter, actually. I'm fine with either of 'em. xD;

So, do you watch the anime or read the manga? :o

Eldrei
June 17th, 2010, 02:32 AM
You mean Winry, right, Eldrei? xD;

Well, doesn't matter, actually. I'm fine with either of 'em. xD;

So, do you watch the anime or read the manga? :o

The anime actually. I'm watching FMA Brotherhood.

Dante
June 17th, 2010, 02:35 AM
Watched the latest episode yet? The one where father uses all the sacrifices to become god? Or are you left behind or something?

Parabolic
June 17th, 2010, 02:39 AM
I'd like to join, sir. :)

On that note, I would like to express my sadness that Brotherhood is nearly over. :(

Dante
June 17th, 2010, 02:42 AM
Ha ha, no need to be so formal, Parabolic. xD;

Yeah, it's kinda sad. Still, it's all well. Everything would turn out to be good. That makes me happy. :]

It would've sucked horrendously if the ending would've gone the shamballa way. D:

Stand Alone
June 17th, 2010, 02:56 AM
What's really sad is: the day I'm gonna start reading the Manga, they remove it from my preferred site. I thought it was just gonna be Jump Weekly and the like, but FMA was removed, too. :(

Of the characters I've seen, though, (and I hope we aren't being picky here), Hughes and Ling are fun, but my fav (from what I've seen, anyway) has to be Mustang. He's funny and blunt, but at the same time, he can be serious and caring. I'll never forget him crying when Hughes died.....

Dante
June 17th, 2010, 03:06 AM
Eh, just read it at Onemanga. xD;

Well, yeah. I gotta agree with you too. Ling and Hughes were pretty funny. They made me laugh. Hughes' death still remains the worst thing that actually happens to a main character. I so loved his character. D:

Mustang. Ah yeah, he's just awesome when he's enraged. Remember, 'the flame of vengeance'? :D

Stand Alone
June 17th, 2010, 03:12 AM
No, but I remember the vow he made for when he becomes Fuhrer, though~ (was Hawkeye there for that? I don't think she was..... otherwise, he'd've gotten the crap beaten out of him :P)

Hawkeye's another fun one~

Dante
June 17th, 2010, 03:16 AM
Ha ha, yeah. I remember that too. The swimsuit women thing, right? xD;

Yeah, she's awesome too. Too bad she doesn't play a very significant role in the series, though.

Stand Alone
June 17th, 2010, 03:20 AM
Well, she kinda does. She's there to keep Mustang in line and behave himself. :3

Dante
June 17th, 2010, 03:21 AM
But I believe that Mustang wouldn't cross the lines anyway. He's not THAT kind of a guy. xD;

Parabolic
June 17th, 2010, 03:33 AM
Ha ha, yeah. I remember that too. The swimsuit women thing, right? xD;

Yeah, she's awesome too. Too bad she doesn't play a very significant role in the series, though.

If it weren't for Riza, Roy wouldn't be the Flame Alchemist. So I'm pretty sure she has a pretty sizable role just for that. :P

Dante
June 17th, 2010, 03:37 AM
Yeah, that's kinda right. I just forgot it for a second, tbh. xD;

But still, it had been awesome if she had some moar fighting scenes. :3

Parabolic
June 17th, 2010, 03:45 AM
Well, in a show mostly concerned with flashy alchemy and hand-to-hand combat, there isn't much of a market for gunfights. I'm pretty satisfied with what they did give her, to be honest. I mean, she's a sniper by trade and, though she carries a pair of handguns, they aren't her weapons of choice so she's naturally not going to be as skilled with them than if she were using a rifle with a scope. That being said, watching her in a real stand off to the full extent of her skills wouldn't make for very entertaining television. :P

Dante
June 17th, 2010, 03:49 AM
Well yeah, maybe you've got a point. xD;

Well anyways, who would be the fave homunculus of yours?

Parabolic
June 17th, 2010, 03:57 AM
It's a direct toss up between Greed and Wrath for me.

Dante
June 17th, 2010, 04:04 AM
Wrath? Bradley or Izumi's child?

Heck yeah, Greed's awesome. But still, Lust's my fave. <333

Parabolic
June 17th, 2010, 04:38 AM
Bradley. I don't count the first show when I mention FMA. It's a massive retcon thanks to the manga not even being halfway finished when it hit Greed's introduction.

Dante
June 17th, 2010, 04:49 AM
Ha ha, I see. Well, I've never seen the first anime, tbh. But yeah, I still kinda know it's characters and story. Do you think that the original FMA wasn't good, perhaps, though?

Parabolic
June 17th, 2010, 07:34 AM
It's not bad. It was quite good, actually. It's just that, compared to the actual plot that Brotherhood showcases, it's inferior. Also, it has characters that never existed in the proper plot and lacked characters that did exist. At least that's my opinion. It's also the opinion of a majority of fans, I think.

Insane85
June 17th, 2010, 07:36 AM
*joins* Gotta love it :D
I do love the manga.

Dante
June 18th, 2010, 02:18 AM
It's not bad. It was quite good, actually. It's just that, compared to the actual plot that Brotherhood showcases, it's inferior. Also, it has characters that never existed in the proper plot and lacked characters that did exist. At least that's my opinion. It's also the opinion of a majority of fans, I think.
Ha ha, I actually asked that question coz the 'I don't count the first show when I mention FMA. It's a massive retcon thanks to the manga not even being halfway finished when it hit Greed's introduction' gave me an idea that you disliked it. And yeah, I've got to agree there. Even though I haven't actually watched the original anime, I've read like most of the story on fullmetal wiki. Thus, as far as the plot department goes, Brotherhood wins hands down.

And yeah, perhaps. I've read lots of reviews on Brotherhood and people generally favour the 'actual' story rather than the one shown in the original anime. Thus, I think that FMA fans, in general, agree. :3

*joins* Gotta love it
I do love the manga.
Yeah, sure, Insane85. ;]

Stand Alone
June 21st, 2010, 06:48 PM
Saturday's Brotherhood was good... and sad. I actually liked Barry, or however you spell his name... it was kinda ironic how he died, though.

Dante
June 22nd, 2010, 02:11 AM
Barry the chopper, you mean?

Well, you're actually laggin' quite a bit. xD;

Eh, updated the first post. It has CSS in it now.
Fellow FC members, plz take a look. ;]

Stand Alone
June 22nd, 2010, 09:57 AM
Yes, Barry the Chopper. I've been watching it on Adult Swim, since this computer sucks for watching Anime anymore :(

The CSS looks nice! The member's list is a little.... off, though. A couple of them are off center. My name doesn't have a 22 after it either :P

Dante
June 23rd, 2010, 01:44 AM
Well, the way he was killed...it was srsly kind of sad. His own body erased his seal. ;;
Eh, anybody liked the way lust was killed? I srsly loved it. xD;

I've done some modifications. ;]
And well, sorry 'bout the '22' thing. Probably might have done that when I was like..feeling drowsy. xD;

Stand Alone
June 23rd, 2010, 02:18 AM
Do ya mean cooked to a crisp? Yes. Yes I did. Mustang is teh awesomesauce.

Thanks for fixing mah name! Para and Insane's names are still kinda off, though =/ I wish I knew what to do to help, but alas: I cannot do CSS. A friend did the stuff in my sig.

Dante
June 23rd, 2010, 02:26 AM
Yeah. xD;

Eh, which episode are you watching again, SA? You really need to watch 53 and 54. They're just wicked! xD;

What do you mean by 'off'? Don't get it, to be honest. :o

Stand Alone
June 23rd, 2010, 02:41 AM
I kinda wanna watch in-sequence. I missed a couple of episodes, and I don't particularly wanna get confused anymore with the radical differences :P

Besides, I like waiting patiently like a good boy for FMA. It's like the ONLY series I like Dubbed.

Their names are, for me anyway, centered within the image, not aligned with the rest of the member names, if that makes sense. I dunno what it's called, so I just said image, but.... I hope you know what I mean.

Dante
June 23rd, 2010, 03:07 AM
Well, I never told you to skip episodes. Ha ha, take your own time. I was just sayin' that you'll love them. They involve an 'angry' mustang, after all. xD;

I don't really like it dubbed, tbh. ;;

Well, can you provide a screen cap? Might be just your browser? :o

Stand Alone
June 23rd, 2010, 09:59 AM
OK~ *loves the ticked off Mustang*

Sorry.... I've just always loved Vic as Ed =/ I'm not a fan of the new Alphonse or Scar, though. I can understand why Alphonse had to be replaced, but why Scar? ;-;

I tried taking one. It wouldn't work ;-;

The Sly Fox
June 23rd, 2010, 03:30 PM
The dubbed version of Brotherhood is pretty good. They kept most of the original voice actors. (I'd be really pissed if they changed Ed's voice actor from Vic D:<)

I don't like Al's voice though x_x

Dante
June 24th, 2010, 03:15 AM
Err, if this 'Vic' guy's so awesome, why the heck do I find the Japanese voice actors better? Well, it may be just me though, I guess. :x

I'll probably check the dubbed version once moar. Who knows, I might just like the voices better this time! xD;

@SA: Why aren't you able to take a screenshot? ;;

I srsly wanna watch the new episode atm. ;_;

Pokestick, good times.
June 24th, 2010, 04:34 AM
Oh, there it was!

Hi Dez, I posted like you said :D
I might aswell join too... The stuff's great :3

Currently, I'm watching ep 35.. I'm really slow at this.

Dante
June 24th, 2010, 04:42 AM
Yeah, I'll just update the list. :D

Ep 35? You srsly need to catch up, pgt. ;;

Pokestick, good times.
June 24th, 2010, 06:03 AM
I know. But I'm lazy. TT_TT

Dante
June 26th, 2010, 12:52 AM
You shouldn't have a lazy attitude towards awesome anime like FMA, pgt. ;;

OMG, DID ANYONE SEE THE LATEST EP?? AWESOME! 8D

Pokestick, good times.
June 26th, 2010, 07:38 AM
OMG YEAH I DID!!! 8D8D8D8D8D8D8D8D

...Well, atleast the beginning of it. I didn't want to watch the whole thing for obvious reasons.. :<

Dante
June 26th, 2010, 10:38 PM
You srsly shouldn't watch even the starting, pgt. It might spoil all the fun. D:
And well, which ep are you on currently, pgt?

So, anybody, apart from pgt, has seen the latest episode? ;;

Pokestick, good times.
June 27th, 2010, 06:28 AM
Episode 37 xP;

I haven't been able to go online for a while.. but now when I'm back home, I'll watch as much as I can :D

Parabolic
June 27th, 2010, 12:02 PM
Err, if this 'Vic' guy's so awesome, why the heck do I find the Japanese voice actors better? Well, it may be just me though, I guess. :x

I'll probably check the dubbed version once moar. Who knows, I might just like the voices better this time! xD;

@SA: Why aren't you able to take a screenshot? ;;

I srsly wanna watch the new episode atm. ;_;

Vic Mignogna is one of the most recognized American voice actors for anime dubs. Also, yes, it is your personal taste and not his acting because he's a terrific actor. I honestly can't stand Paku Romi as Edward, actually. However, that is my personal preference as well.

The thing is, it's not about the voices. It's about how well they can portray the character. If a dub actor's job was to copy the voice of the Japanese version, groups like FUNimation and Bang! Zoom would just spare the expense and sub the shows. However, it is a much more immersive experience for native English speakers to have someone voicing the character in the language they speak. I, for one, tend to grow tired of having to read a show and sometimes the dialogue in a show goes so fast that you don't have time to read the subtitles. A good example of that is Tatami Galaxy, a show on FUNimation's website slated for a dub. I tried watching the first subbed episode they had on there, but everything moved so fast I couldn't understand it. I'm just gonna wait for the dub to be released for that show.

Yeah, there are some bad dubs out there, but there are equally as many bad Japanese versions as well. It's just a lot more difficult to tell for us English speakers because most anime fans are convinced that Japanese sounds cool so it must be good acting. This is a huge misconception, but there's really nothing that can be done about it. I was once a Japan worshipping weeaboo, much like the majority of people who prefer subs. I know what it's like to be immovable in your opinion that the Japanese version is better and anyone who likes dubs is an idiot. However, I came around to realizing that they fluxuate equally in quality. One isn't better than the other on the grand scale, but rather on an individual basis and even that isn't total fact since so many people have differing opinions.

Yes, there are some shows I will watch in Japanese. Brohood and Fairy Tail are two examples. However, especially since I hope to be a voice actor myself one day, I tend to support the dubs more. Not to mention, it's a much more legal way of watching a show. Unless you're watching the sub on FUNimation's site.

Alright... lecture on dubs over. Get back to your normal lives, I suppose.

Oh, and I dunno what the "latest episode" is for you because I'm following it on FUNimation's site which has up to episode 62. Though 62 was pretty damn awesome. :D

Pokestick, good times.
June 27th, 2010, 12:06 PM
Hm :/

Myself, I prefer subs, because it's what the anime's made for, I think it sounds better and I love japanese :P
Yeah, personal preferances.

Btw, I watched four eps today, so I'm closing up, okay Dez? ;)

Dante
June 28th, 2010, 01:33 AM
Eh, I don't really pay attention to their names, tbh. So yeah, screw that. Well, the thing is..if I like something, I just like it. And if I don't, I simply don't. It's just a matter of preferences really. You and me are two different people. It's just that you as an individual prefer 'A' instead of 'B' while the totally opposite holds true for me. And well, I don't really know. I've been watching FMAB subs from the very beginning. I might be liking jap dubs more coz I've been watching it like that for a very long time, I guess? No other reason's visible to me, tbh.

I never thought the japanese guy did a bad show. In fact, his portrayal as Edward was one of the best character portrayal I've ever seen in any anime. Then again, it's just my opinion. And well, I never actually came across any show in which the dialogues go 'THAT' fast, tbh. xD;

Heh, I never said that there weren't any bad japanese dubs, did I? iirc, I only remember saying that I like brotherhood in jap dubs. That's it. I never said I call people who like english dubs 'idiot'. And well, lemme make it quite clear: I watch almost all of my shows in english dubs. FMAB is just an exception (like some others, maybe). Thus, you can kind of say that I'm on your side. The english dub lovers, that is. And if I call them english dub lovers idiot, I'll be calling myself an idiot as well, I suppose. xD;

Well, I never really watch anime online, tbh. Thus, that question actually never arises. ;]

Yeah, I was talking about episode 62, actually. :]

And yeah, it's good to hear that you're catching up, pgt. :D

Pokestick, good times.
June 30th, 2010, 07:49 AM
I'm at 58 right now >;D

I'll be where you are.. by tonight or maybe tomorrow. We'll see for how long I last xD;

And.. Dez.. You do know that Edwards Seiyū (voice actor/ess), Romi Park, is a woman? ^_^"
Females doing young boys' voices is common in acting :P

Dante
June 30th, 2010, 07:53 AM
Omg, you caught up quite fast, pgt. Good going, pal. (b")b
Well, no. I didn't know that, tbh. xD; But srsly, it feels weird, actually.

Omg, I feel like I'm obsessed with edward. I've made several themes based off him and plan to make more. :D
Plus, I'm gonna write something about FMA tonight...and submit it to my teacher tomorrow. xD;

Pokestick, good times.
June 30th, 2010, 07:58 AM
Well, maybe as Edward is played by a woman, he might be into cross-dressing :o
That could be the interesting plot twist that'll give you a high grade!
I mean, with shipping's of him and Envy, and stuff like that..

Where the heck am I heading o.o

Btw, rofl at my name in the members list xD;
I'm left out from the centred, cool ones :P

Dante
June 30th, 2010, 08:00 AM
I srsly hate to see him with Envy. Srsly, EdxEnvy pics flood the internet. D:
I told you I can't write anything pervy, didn't I? ;;

What do you mean, pgt?

Pokestick, good times.
June 30th, 2010, 08:05 AM
Doesn't it look a little odd on the members list? :P

And it's no fun if it isn't pervy, you if anyone should know that ;;

Dante
June 30th, 2010, 08:07 AM
..eh, let's just not get off-topic, pgt. So, how was ep 58? >;3

I dunno. Which page is it?

The Sly Fox
June 30th, 2010, 09:36 AM
I srsly hate to see him with Envy. Srsly, EdxEnvy pics flood the internet. D:
I told you I can't write anything pervy, didn't I? ;;

ME TOO. Seriously, when I try to find Envy pics to make a theme or something, I see tons of EdxEnvy pics... >.>

Pokestick, good times.
June 30th, 2010, 09:41 AM
I tried to find a good Envy-unleashed (the big one, not the small, real form) form pic to use as wallpaper.. Impossible D:
I don't even think there are any.. now that's something to fund!

Charizard★
June 30th, 2010, 07:53 PM
I would like to join this club. :3

FMA for the win! xD

Pokestick, good times.
July 1st, 2010, 12:47 AM
Yay, more members!

Remember to lace this one's name centred like the others, Dez ;D

Dante
July 1st, 2010, 01:04 AM
Well, yeah. I'll add you, Charizard. :D

Absolutely correct. Even I tried to find the monster envy thing. Failed miserably. D:

Pokestick, good times.
July 1st, 2010, 04:56 AM
Currently watching ep 62..

There should be one more out after that.. Let's see if I can find it..

Things are turning really big in Amestris nowadays, huh? :P

Charizard★
July 1st, 2010, 05:21 AM
Well, yeah. I'll add you, Charizard. :D

Thanks!
Does anyone watch FMA on CN on Saturdays?

Pokestick, good times.
July 1st, 2010, 05:35 AM
No, we don't have Adult Swim up here ;_;

Charizard★
July 1st, 2010, 05:45 AM
No, we don't have Adult Swim up here ;_;
Oh, I see D:

Which part are you on?

The Sly Fox
July 1st, 2010, 05:51 AM
Thanks!
Does anyone watch FMA on CN on Saturdays?

Sometimes, but most of the time I miss it or fall asleep before it comes on xD

Charizard★
July 1st, 2010, 05:55 AM
Sometimes, but most of the time I miss it or fall asleep before it comes on xD
I'm asleep when they're on, but I have DVR so I just tape the xD

Pokestick, good times.
July 1st, 2010, 11:00 AM
Oh, I see D:

Which part are you on?
Same as the rest of ya guys, I just have ep 64 left ;D

Charizard★
July 1st, 2010, 11:03 AM
Same as the rest of ya guys, I just have ep 64 left ;D
Thats good xD

I wonder if Mustang really did kill that homuncules. (Spelling error D:)

Pokestick, good times.
July 1st, 2010, 11:06 AM
*THIS POST CONTAINS SPOILERS* :P
Killed what homunculus? Lust he killed, Envy he almost killed.. Which one do you mean? D:

Charizard★
July 1st, 2010, 11:11 AM
*THIS POST CONTAINS SPOILERS* :P
Killed what homunculus? Lust he killed, Envy he almost killed.. Which one do you mean? D:
I forgot her name >.< but now I remember it!

Lust. And whats the name of the other one who is always hungry? I keep on forgetting the homunculy (Spelling error again D:)who is always hungry. Whats his name again?

Pokestick, good times.
July 1st, 2010, 11:17 AM
That's Gluttony. :P

He really likes Lust..
Interesting how almost all Homonculi (plural) actually show their respective sin (Envy (Envy envies humans and their families), Wrath, Gluttony, etc.)...
But lust doesn't appear to feel lustrous at all :/

Charizard★
July 1st, 2010, 01:05 PM
That's Gluttony. :P

He really likes Lust..
Interesting how almost all Homonculi (plural) actually show their respective sin (Envy (Envy envies humans and their families), Wrath, Gluttony, etc.)...
But lust doesn't appear to feel lustrous at all :/
I agree with you on that part.

Gluttony is just plain weird. I mean he was like "Oh goodie, goodie I get to have dinner and desert" lol xD

Pokestick, good times.
July 2nd, 2010, 12:39 AM
He also says he enjoys women more :P

"They're so soft and tasty!"

Let's put it like this: Gluttony and Sloth aren't just as mentally.. capable.. as the rest of the Homunculi..

Dante
July 2nd, 2010, 12:47 AM
Yeah, he sure does. :o

And well, I don't agree with you as far as your opinion about Lust goes, pgt. D:

Pokestick, good times.
July 2nd, 2010, 12:57 AM
How come? Don't say you have proof that she actually feel lustrous in the way Envy envies humans, or Gluttony's continuous eating?

Dante
July 2nd, 2010, 01:01 AM

Oh, never thought it up that way, tbh. xD;

She's lust coz she's smexy. That's the only reason I have. xD;

Pokestick, good times.
July 2nd, 2010, 01:09 AM
Yeah.. She's supposed to BE Lust, but she's basically just a symbol for lust of others for her :/

Dante
July 2nd, 2010, 01:17 AM
Yeah, you worded it quite nicely there, pgt. xD;

So, any Greed fans here? o/

Pokestick, good times.
July 2nd, 2010, 01:20 AM
I like Greed :D

Preferably Greeling, but both works :P

Dante
July 2nd, 2010, 01:21 AM
Yeah, Greedling. He's much better than the original. Probably due to ling's better looks, I suppose. xD;

Well, I always thought that Hohenheim was the bad guy when I started, tbh. :x

Pokestick, good times.
July 2nd, 2010, 01:25 AM
Me too.. Until I got alot of spoilers from my friends :P

...That I got before I could even watch the show ;_;

And with Hoenheim being kinda pseudo-evil (being the creator of Envy and so forth) in the 2003 version, it wouldn't be such a big step :/

Dante
July 2nd, 2010, 01:35 AM
Yeah, that's right. xD;

Well, what kind of image of hohenheim did you have in your mind? I always thought he was some sort of a drunkard who left his family coz he was a mentally retarded guy. Well, that was before I started watching the show, anyways.

Pokestick, good times.
July 2nd, 2010, 01:44 AM
I dunno.
In for instance, ep20, he looked pretty evil.. Staring angrily at Edward.
On the other hand, he was almost jolly in 2003... But still kinda angry beneath the surface, like.. I dunno.

Dante
July 2nd, 2010, 01:58 AM
When did he do the 'staring' thing? I don't remember that. ;;

I've never watched the real thing, so yeah. xD;

Pokestick, good times.
July 2nd, 2010, 03:32 AM
Alright, if you look at opening 2, Hologram, then, you can clearly see he looks kinda pissed at Ed :P

Charizard★
July 2nd, 2010, 04:39 AM
I dunno.
In for instance, ep20, he looked pretty evil.. Staring angrily at Edward.
On the other hand, he was almost jolly in 2003... But still kinda angry beneath the surface, like.. I dunno.
He would be the best Santa ever! Besides the fact he'll eat the kids instead of the milk and cookies :3

His eyes glow red in the dark so it makes him creepyish.

Pokestick, good times.
July 2nd, 2010, 04:50 AM
That's because he's the Philosopher's stone :o

Or is it?

Charizard★
July 2nd, 2010, 04:52 AM
That's because he's the Philosopher's stone :o

Or is it?
We'll never know.

I was looking through the manga and the last chapter is over 100+ pages o.o

Pokestick, good times.
July 2nd, 2010, 05:17 AM
We'll never know.

I was looking through the manga and the last chapter is over 100+ pages o.o
That sounds effing heavenly :D:D:D:D

But I'm still gonna wait for the episode on Sunday -.-

Charizard★
July 2nd, 2010, 05:25 AM
That sounds effing heavenly :D:D:D:D

But I'm still gonna wait for the episode on Sunday -.-

I'm going to stay up tomorrow so I might as well watch adult swim. Hopefully its a good episode :3

Pokestick, good times.
July 2nd, 2010, 05:30 AM
I'll either see it on Watchanimeon or similar sites when it pops up there.. or maybe I'll wait a couple of days for it to be uploaded on their YouTube channel..
I'll see.

Charizard★
July 2nd, 2010, 05:31 AM
I'll either see it on Watchanimeon or similar sites when it pops up there.. or maybe I'll wait a couple of days for it to be uploaded on their YouTube channel..
I'll see.
It comes up on Youtube? I never knew that o.o

Pokestick, good times.
July 2nd, 2010, 05:51 AM
It comes to YouTube in full length, HD quality, subs in several languages, officially >:D
That's where I saw all the eps :3

Charizard★
July 2nd, 2010, 05:53 AM
It comes to YouTube in full length, HD quality, subs in several languages, officially >:D
That's where I saw all the eps :3
I should try watching it from there then :3

But, then again, my computer hates Youtube and it sometimes slows down

Pokestick, good times.
July 2nd, 2010, 05:56 AM
It's always worth a try >_>

Charizard★
July 2nd, 2010, 05:58 AM
It's always worth a try >_>
I tried watching some Naruto episodes on there but each time I got to them they got taken off due to violations :/

Pokestick, good times.
July 2nd, 2010, 06:00 AM
That's because the people who made the officials stuff reported it :o

They won't report themselves, now would they? >:D

Charizard★
July 2nd, 2010, 06:05 AM
That's because the people who made the officials stuff reported it :o

They won't report themselves, now would they? >:D
Thats true xD

Who is your favorite character in FMA? :3
Mine is Winry for some reason :3

Pokestick, good times.
July 2nd, 2010, 06:09 AM
God I love Winry TT_TT

I don't think I have a favourite tho, it usually changes depending on my mood.
Like between Envy, Mustang, Winry, Lingreed, so forth...

;_;

Charizard★
July 2nd, 2010, 06:12 AM
God I love Winry TT_TT

I don't think I have a favourite tho, it usually changes depending on my mood.
Like between Envy, Mustang, Winry, Lingreed, so forth...

;_;
Mustang is good too :3
I thought he actually killed that lieutenant in that one episode. But he really just burned a different corpse.

Pokestick, good times.
July 2nd, 2010, 06:28 AM
yeah, I thought he did too D:

I hated him for that.

But in the 2003 anime, I also got it wrong, so I thought Glacia had formshift abilities, and she killed Maes, and not Envy >_>... So that shows how smart I am

The Sly Fox
July 2nd, 2010, 06:29 AM
Who is your favorite character in FMA? :3
Mine is Winry for some reason :3

Edward, he's so funny when people make fun of his height xD
Winry is alright.
Envy and Greed were pretty awesome.

Pokestick, good times.
July 2nd, 2010, 06:30 AM
Winry is alright.
Too bad that won't happen anymore, now when he's grew to almost the length of Roy :P
...Well, people still joke about him, but they shouldn't technically ^^"

Charizard★
July 2nd, 2010, 06:43 AM
Winry is alright.
He reminds me of my friend who is my age and only 4'8 xD.
Surprisingly, anger is packed into little bundles lol

Dante
July 2nd, 2010, 08:06 AM
Even I didn't know that FMA's episodes air over youtube. xD;

Well, the last chapter is 112 pages, iirc. And that's what makes it epic. <3
Yeah, Ed grows up. And well, the grown up 'Ed' looks way better than the one seen at the beginning of the series, imo.

Pokestick, good times.
July 2nd, 2010, 08:09 AM
And it's done so well you don't notice it happening until Ed and Winry stand there, in front of each other, the day before the Promised Day.

Dante
July 2nd, 2010, 08:11 AM
Yeah, absolutely correct. He looks so hawt. I swear I never thought Ed was a hawt character before that episode.

[/I'm straight okay]

Pokestick, good times.
July 2nd, 2010, 08:20 AM
I've always thought Ed was hawt.

You can be straight and think boys are hawt, Dez :P

Dante
July 2nd, 2010, 08:23 AM
I dunno. I find it kind of weird, actually. xD;

Well, I don't seem to remember any other hawt character apart from Winry and Lust..
..was there actually any hawt female character that I seem to be missing? Just asking.

Pokestick, good times.
July 2nd, 2010, 08:25 AM
FMA isn't exactly crammed with good-looking babes, Dez :P

I guess some people like, for example, Rosé (the one with pink fringe).
Or, uh.. General armstrong? ok, she's not really that hawt..
Izumi? She's big-breasted, if that counts :P

Dante
July 2nd, 2010, 08:29 AM
Izumi..to a degree. Apart from her, no. Nobody. D:

It would've been so much better with some moar of 'em. ;;

Charizard★
July 2nd, 2010, 08:30 AM
Anime Characters Hawt? O.o

Winry is kinda. :D

Anybody watch Rosario+Vampire or Angel Beats?

Pokestick, good times.
July 2nd, 2010, 08:32 AM
It's FMA, not Bleach, Negima or any of the other manga/animes full of chicks ;P

Differences? A woman is the author. Therefore, more handsome men xD;

I'm planning on watching Angel Beats some day.

Charizard★
July 2nd, 2010, 08:33 AM
I'm planning on watching Angel Beats some day.

Its one of the best Anime I've seen in my life, and one that I actually cried watching ;; lol xD

Dante
July 2nd, 2010, 08:35 AM
But it srsly wouldn't have hurt if there were moar of 'em.

And guys, let's not get offtopic here. xD;

Pokestick, good times.
July 2nd, 2010, 08:37 AM
Yeah, I've heard good things of AB, and the opening blows me away.. It's so beautifully drawn ;_;

Dez, if ya wanna go see some hot girls fighting, go watch Kämpfer ;)

Charizard★
July 2nd, 2010, 08:41 AM
My apologies, won't happen again :D

Does anyone here own any FMA manga? Or do you just read it over the internet?

Pokestick, good times.
July 2nd, 2010, 08:47 AM
My friends have them.. But they say the mangas are so bad in comparison to Brotherhood it's not worth reading them :/

I tried a bit of the manga.. and they were right..

So I don't have the manga :D

Charizard★
July 2nd, 2010, 08:49 AM
My friends have them.. But they say the mangas are so bad in comparison to Brotherhood it's not worth reading them :/

I tried a bit of the manga.. and they were right..

So I don't have the manga :D
I agree. The manga is a lot weirder for some reason :/ I think the Anime is more detailed though.

Pokestick, good times.
July 2nd, 2010, 08:52 AM
Yeah. And more emotional, epic, better drawn and most of all: has better music.

Charizard★
July 2nd, 2010, 08:53 AM
Yeah. And more emotional, epic, better drawn and most of all: has better music.
The art in the manga is all blurry, but thats due to the way it was scanned, but it is still kinda annoying.

Dante
July 2nd, 2010, 09:02 AM
Manga's not actually that bad, tbh. You might have read some bad scans. D:

Charizard★
July 2nd, 2010, 09:05 AM
Manga's not actually that bad, tbh. You might have read some bad scans. D:
I might have, I read them at onemanga. The first couple of chapters were kind of fuzzy. Where do you read them at?

Pokestick, good times.
July 2nd, 2010, 09:05 AM
I've read directly from the books; I don't think the art itself is good :<

Dante
July 2nd, 2010, 09:10 AM
You read them at OM and still found the quality bad? ;;

If you both say so, it might actually be bad, I guess. Perhaps, I didn't pay much attention to the art due to the fact that I merely concentrated on only one aspect: the 'story'. xD;

Pokestick, good times.
July 2nd, 2010, 09:12 AM
I'm a perfectionist when it comes to manga.. I'm so used to the really good-drawn ones, I feel disgusted by the others :P

Charizard★
July 2nd, 2010, 09:16 AM
I'm a perfectionist when it comes to manga.. I'm so used to the really good-drawn ones, I feel disgusted by the others :P
Thats how I kinda feel too xD;

Dante
July 2nd, 2010, 09:16 AM
Well, I've not actually read many manga. Thus, I don't care if their art is good or bad. The story is the only thing I'm bothered about. xD;

Pokestick, good times.
July 2nd, 2010, 09:18 AM
Hm :/

Well, the art is the thing I care about most.. me being a (amateur) manga artist myself.

Dante
July 2nd, 2010, 09:24 AM
Well, that's kind of typical. xD;

I was just gonna watch the latest ep but couldn't do it for some reason. ;;
I wish I could see how Ed smashes father. ;;

Charizard★
July 2nd, 2010, 09:26 AM
I care about the story and the drawings. I wish I could draw like the manga artists, but I suck D:

Dante
July 2nd, 2010, 09:34 AM
Well, I think we should stick to 'FMA' and not discuss anything else over here, guys. ;;

Any shamballa hater here? xD;

Charizard★
July 2nd, 2010, 09:36 AM
Well, I think we should stick to 'FMA' and not discuss anything else over here, guys. ;;

Any shamballa hater here? xD;
I didn't mean to stay off to any other series o.o

Nope I'm not a hater...or am I? O.o

The Sly Fox
July 2nd, 2010, 11:10 AM
The movie about Shamballa was a little disappointing, but was still pretty good.

Glad they decided to make a second series though after it.

Charizard★
July 2nd, 2010, 11:13 AM
The movie about Shamballa was a little disappointing, but was still pretty good.

Glad they decided to make a second series though after it.
Kinda confused. Isn't Shamballa a city in FMA world?

Dante
July 3rd, 2010, 12:29 AM
'Shamballa' is just a name given to the 'real' world by that wicked lady from the other world, I guess.

Charizard★
July 3rd, 2010, 12:44 PM
'Shamballa' is just a name given to the 'real' world by that wicked lady from the other world, I guess.
Oh, I see. Thats why I've heard it before xD

The Sly Fox
July 3rd, 2010, 01:10 PM

That's pretty much it xD

Ugh, I have to start watching Brotherhood again... so far behind Dx

Dante
July 3rd, 2010, 08:51 PM
Well, glad to know that you decided on watching it, finally! xD;

And yeah, wasn't actually sure of I'm correct about shamballa or not. xD;

loliwin
July 3rd, 2010, 09:14 PM
I'll join if there is a special badge with it! XD

I'll just join as I NEED TO WATCH MORE FMA BROTHERHOOD ARGHH

Dante
July 3rd, 2010, 09:44 PM
Special badge? I'm afraid there isn't any. xD;

Oh, I see. You're in, Loli. :]

Pokestick, good times.
July 4th, 2010, 08:07 AM
Shamballah.. The fancy world the 20th century Germans mistook the FMA world for in the end of the 2003 series.. Wow, that was a complex movie...

Dante
July 5th, 2010, 02:01 AM
It might have been a complex movie. But well, the ending ruined it. D:

It started off well, was nice in the mid as well. Got utterly spoilt in the end. >>;

Pokestick, good times.
July 5th, 2010, 03:21 AM
Myself I thought the 2003 anime had a good ending. Kinda sad tho..

But the real deal is so much better :P

Dante
July 5th, 2010, 03:25 AM
Well, different people have different opinions. So, yeah. xD;

Yeah, it's soo much better. <3
Everything was just so awesome. They took care that everyone's happy this time around. :']

Pokestick, good times.
July 5th, 2010, 03:27 AM
The only thing I don't get is how they got rid of all the Mannequin Soldiers O_O

Dante
July 5th, 2010, 03:40 AM
Mustang defeated a lot of 'em. Izumi and others did defeat many of them too. Others that were left out..I dunno. :/

Pokestick, good times.
July 5th, 2010, 03:45 AM
You know, in FMA:B, the ONLY PERSON who actually killed those things, spare Envy, was Mustang. And in the manga, he just destroyed their legs, not killed them D:

So might this be something the author forgot about?

Or, well.. possibly, their souls were removed too, when father used his huge circle to turn the whole country into a large Philosopher's stone. :/

Dante
July 5th, 2010, 03:55 AM
But didn't Izumi and Gen. Olivia kill some of 'em too? :o

Pokestick, good times.
July 5th, 2010, 04:01 AM
Possible some.. but definitely not all of them! >:O

Olivier just has her sword.. no way she can do any damage to them

Dante
July 5th, 2010, 04:50 AM
I never said that they defeated all of them. :/

Yeah, she couldn't have with her sword. But well, some might have been defeated by Izumi, yes? :o

Pokestick, good times.
July 5th, 2010, 04:53 AM
Some. Still not all :P

I guess they just died by Father's hand then :/

Or are they still around? O_O

Crusher
July 5th, 2010, 04:57 AM
Uh, they probably aren't. Creepy. xD;

[Dero's alt]

Pokestick, good times.
July 5th, 2010, 05:00 AM
Hello, orange haired hottie :D

I dunno... Maybe the author DID forget about them..

Dante
July 5th, 2010, 10:12 AM
Or perhaps we forgot about it? I think I (and you too, perhaps) need to read the manga again. xD;

Charizard★
July 5th, 2010, 02:40 PM
Just watched the episode that came out on CN on Saturday.

That face Ed was making to Mustang creeped the hell out of me

Dante
July 6th, 2010, 12:34 AM
Which episode did that take place? :O

Pokestick, good times.
July 6th, 2010, 01:37 AM
It hurts, but I'm actually gonna wait till wednesday to watch the final episode.

Why? Because that's when it's uploded to YouTube in HD and with Swedish subs! Duh!

Dante
July 6th, 2010, 01:43 AM
I'll have to wait till friday. But that's only coz I want to watch it on TV. xD;

But till then, I'll just have to be patient, I suppose. Same goes for you, Phillip. And well, which episode was Charizard talking about? :o

Pokestick, good times.
July 6th, 2010, 01:47 AM
No idea, I neither can or do watch Adult Swim.

Dante
July 6th, 2010, 01:55 AM
But still, you might remember some episode where 'Ed makes a creepy face at Mustang' or whatever it is. To be honest, I don't really remember any episode like that. The episode where Mustang burned a dummy and Ed thought it was that Maria gurl, maybe? :o

Charizard★
July 6th, 2010, 06:29 AM
I don't know which episode, I'll have to take a look later on.
Am I the only one who watches it on Adult Swim? o.o

Pokestick, good times.
July 6th, 2010, 06:44 AM
Not in the WORLD... But I don't :P

Ed didn't really do any creepy face when Mustang did the thing that made everyone hate him for a week or two (killed "maria")... He jut got really, really pissed.

He makes faces alot, that Ed >_>

Charizard★
July 6th, 2010, 06:47 AM
Not in the WORLD... But I don't :P

Ed didn't really do any creepy face when Mustang did the thing that made everyone hate him for a week or two (killed "maria")... He jut got really, really pissed.

He makes faces alot, that Ed >_>

I mean...
In the one where the Fuher attacks the girl with the mask, and when Ed lures out Scar.

Pokestick, good times.
July 6th, 2010, 06:49 AM
Oh yeah..... I know the ep...

But I'm too lazy to check xD;

Charizard★
July 6th, 2010, 06:55 AM
Oh yeah..... I know the ep...

But I'm too lazy to check xD;

haha xD
But that face seriously kinda creeped me out o.o

Dante
July 6th, 2010, 07:14 AM
That ep..I remember it as well. Not that 'specific' part of it, though. ;;

My memory sucks, I guess. D:

Pokestick, good times.
July 6th, 2010, 07:15 AM
Everyone's memories suck, no big deal -o-

Dante
July 6th, 2010, 07:19 AM
Yeah, it might be a fact, after all. xD;

Well, I watch FMA:B on Animax. Phillip watches it over the internet. So, yeah.
[to answer your question on the last page, Charizard]

I was just discussing the deaths of FMA characters with one of my classmates and we just came to start talking about Hughes. It seems that many FMA fans don't like the 'hughes gets killed by envy' part. Same goes for me, aye. xD;

Pokestick, good times.
July 6th, 2010, 07:22 AM
It was a cool death I guess, but Hughes was fantastic. That's it ;_;
It takes a damn good author to just kill off such a character in that manner.
Respect to that.

Dante
July 6th, 2010, 09:00 AM
I guess I kind of agree, phillip. Still, would've been a little better if he had a little, just a little bigger role to play...

Pokestick, good times.
July 6th, 2010, 09:12 AM
He did find out about the circle and everything by himself tho. So his awesomeness got him killed :o

Charizard★
July 6th, 2010, 09:16 AM
Hughes was one of my favorite chracters D:

I want to see another homunculus fight @_@ haha

Pokestick, good times.
July 6th, 2010, 09:19 AM
I wanna see some more Hughes too ;_;

He did have a bigger role in the 2003 anime :o
There he didn't die until episode 24 or something. Re-watch value much?

Charizard★
July 6th, 2010, 09:25 AM
Hopefully he can return from the dead :O

Anybody know who is going to be the next Homunculus fight?

Dante
July 6th, 2010, 09:27 AM
I haven't really watched the 2003 anime. So, yeah.

Which ep are you on, Charizard? We're nearly at the end. Thus, we can't really say which one's the next for you. xD;

Pokestick, good times.
July 6th, 2010, 09:29 AM
Let's just say there won't be any more Homunculi fights for us :(
...Except if Pride goes evil again

Charizard★
July 6th, 2010, 09:32 AM
I haven't really watched the 2003 anime. So, yeah.

Which ep are you on, Charizard? We're nearly at the end. Thus, we can't really say which one's the next for you. xD;
21. :3

I know what fight is going to happen, but I just don't know when D:

Dante
July 6th, 2010, 09:33 AM
But Pride's dead, isn't he? No, naah, he isn't. xD;

But well, chances of him going evil are like..next to nil. 8D

edit: Stay tuned, Charizard. xD;

Pokestick, good times.
July 6th, 2010, 09:36 AM
They just captured Gluttony, right?
God, I love the parts that will follow soon 8D

Charizard★
July 6th, 2010, 09:40 AM
ummm.....Who is Pride? :3

And how did he die?

Pokestick, good times.
July 6th, 2010, 09:49 AM
Pride is Pride and he hasn't died. :3

Charizard★
July 6th, 2010, 09:52 AM
But Pride's dead, isn't he? No, naah, he isn't. xD;

My fault, I misread this ^

Still don't know who he is D:

Pokestick, good times.
July 6th, 2010, 09:55 AM
It would be no good if I told you :o

I guess I did know when I was where you are, but that's because I constantly fish for spoilers :/

Charizard★
July 6th, 2010, 09:59 AM
It would be no good if I told you :o

I guess I did know when I was where you are, but that's because I constantly fish for spoilers :/
What episode are you guys one? :3
And how many episodes are there in Brotherhood?

Pokestick, good times.
July 6th, 2010, 10:05 AM
There are 64 episodes, 64 being the final one. Me and Dez are at 63, because we're waiting for the final ep to show up on the places we use to watch.

I think there will be a movie too... That would be cool :D

Charizard★
July 6th, 2010, 10:09 AM
There are 64 episodes, 64 being the final one. Me and Dez are at 63, because we're waiting for the final ep to show up on the places we use to watch.

I think there will be a movie too... That would be cool :D
I see. Then I'm wayyyyy to behind D:

Pokestick, good times.
July 6th, 2010, 11:29 AM
M~yessss you are, dear miss.

._.

Charizard★
July 6th, 2010, 04:59 PM
Well, I guess I'll need to catch up then. I might start watching the Japanese episodes then :D

Pokestick, good times.
July 7th, 2010, 01:08 AM
Yes! That's a great idea! :D

I personally think the voice actors are much better, and stuff makes more sense too '-' b

But I guess it's a little easier to watch dubs when you've grown up in a non-english speaking country like some of us have :P

Dante
July 7th, 2010, 01:12 AM
Yeah, I second Phillip. I prefer jap dubs and eng subs too. (b")b
Catch up soon. You'll srsly get an idea of Pride's awesomeness soon enough. ;]

Pokestick, good times.
July 7th, 2010, 01:18 AM
Alright, let's experiment a little with good-looking fonts and colours here

Hoooo, yes, Pride sure got a lot of awesomeness in that little body :D
I like the irony of his character, like
that he is the oldest of the newer Homunculi, but looks youngest, that he has a father-son relationship with the youngest, but as his son, and that he actually is the last one to survive.
Also, he kinda got all the powers all the other homonculi have. that's pretty cool :P

Dante
July 7th, 2010, 01:38 AM
I srsly think you shouldn't have written that, Phillip. I'm sure Charizard would be tempted to click on it. :P

And well, I do agree. That's quite ironic. And what about Wrath? It's like the same for him as well. Except the 'powers' thing and the 'survival' thing. xP

Pokestick, good times.
July 7th, 2010, 01:52 AM
Yeah, Wrath is the 'opposite', so to speak.

And an interesting thing to note is that neither of them can regenerate like the other Homonculi.
That's probably because when Philosopher's stone was put into Bradley, his soul fought it until there was only the value of one soul left. That way it can't pay for another life for Wrath.
Greeling can regenerate because Ling accepted Greed without any fight, so he still has the value of several souls.
And Pride.. that's probably because his body is just a container or something.

Dante
July 7th, 2010, 02:13 AM
Oh, that's kind of surprising. I never knew that. xD;
I've got to say that it's an interesting fact for sure. 8D

Pokestick, good times.
July 7th, 2010, 02:14 AM
Don't say those kinds of things, now you're making Charizard wanna see it even more xD;

Dante
July 7th, 2010, 02:19 AM
Uh-oh. xD;

Well, why do you like Winry, phillip? Can't think of any other question atm. xD;

Pokestick, good times.
July 7th, 2010, 02:27 AM
She's got a nice personality, she's hawt, she likes Edward, a character I can relate to strongly (except the shorty thing).. How could someone not love Winry?

What confuses me is how Winry and Riza looks almost exactly the same. They have alot in common, too.

Dante
July 7th, 2010, 02:31 AM
I like her due to her tits. I'll be honest on this one. xD;

Yeah, I guess. They're not that similar, though.

Charizard★
July 7th, 2010, 05:26 AM
It'll take me quite some time though to catch up :/
I'm better off to just watch the English dub :/

Pokestick, good times.
July 7th, 2010, 05:35 AM
You know Dez, Winrys tits weren't always that big D:

Also, the latest news!
Dear all,

we know you are all expecting to watch episode 64 today but unfortunately this will not be possible. Japan Production decided to keep that episode as a bonus becuase the story ends with episode 63 and the release of this extra episode has not been decided yet. Stay tuned!

We hope you will understand and we will be pleased informing you as soon as possible about and hope you will continue enjoying FMA Brotherhood.

Thanks to all of you for your great support
The Team
Ffffff...

Charizard★
July 7th, 2010, 05:42 AM
Why are you guys talking about her breasts? xD

I so badly want to see episode 63, but I don't want to ruin the rest of the episodes I watch D:

Pokestick, good times.
July 7th, 2010, 05:56 AM
Why are you guys talking about her breasts? xD <--

I so badly want to see episode 63, but I don't want to ruin the rest of the episodes I watch D:
We're guys. We do that :o

Dante
July 7th, 2010, 06:28 AM
Well, animax will be airing the last episode for sure. I'll just have to wait till friday. 8DDDD

Well, I always found them ample. They were much better than those of Rangiku and others. o3o

Pokestick, good times.
July 7th, 2010, 06:40 AM
We're still talking about those skin balloons, are we? :/

Dante
July 7th, 2010, 07:36 AM
That's quite typical of a guy, tbh. I'm a guy too, aren't I? xD

Anyways, you will somehow see the 64th episode, yes? Wotsay, Phillip? :o

Pokestick, good times.
July 7th, 2010, 09:26 AM
Probably when it comes on YouTube.

If I can't wait, I'll just watch it on Animeon or something.

Dante
July 8th, 2010, 12:54 AM
I'll be watching it tomorrow. Can't wait to see the proposal, tbh. 8D

Pokestick, good times.
July 8th, 2010, 01:36 AM
Shhhh, Charizard can read >_>

Hm.. I wonder when it comes on YouTube.

Dante
July 8th, 2010, 02:15 AM
Let her read, I just can't contain myself anymore. xD;

The proposal..omg, it's seriously gonna be awesome..and comic. XD;

Pokestick, good times.
July 8th, 2010, 04:12 AM
It really will :P
Not that I've seen it ;_;

Actually, the only things I've seen of the last episode is the preview and the ending sequence (which was awesome).

Dante
July 8th, 2010, 05:11 AM
Preview? Where did you see that? I didn't see any preview. ;;

Link please, phillip? ;;

Charizard★
July 8th, 2010, 06:49 AM
Let her read, I just can't contain myself anymore. xD;

The proposal..omg, it's seriously gonna be awesome..and comic. XD;
Proposal O.o hmmm.........something big is going to happen.

Pokestick, good times.
July 8th, 2010, 08:11 AM
Geesh, haven't you figured out yet, Chary? D:

And Dez.. There's a preview at the end of every episode. I'm pretty sure you've seen it.

Charizard★
July 8th, 2010, 01:56 PM
Geesh, haven't you figured out yet, Chary? D:

And Dez.. There's a preview at the end of every episode. I'm pretty sure you've seen it.
I'm way to behind @_@
*sits in corner*

Dante
July 9th, 2010, 01:44 AM
You're talking about that preview? Ha ha, I thought it was something 'different'. Sort of a 'special' preview, you know? xD;

And well, I'll be seeing it today. 8D

Pokestick, good times.
July 9th, 2010, 02:32 AM
You will?
Awwwwwww.

I'll have to wait the number of weeks it takes for it to appear on their YouTube channel :<

Dante
July 9th, 2010, 03:10 AM
Yeah, I will. It's friday, after all. I bet it's gonna be awesome. :D

And yeah, there was 'actually' a special thing that animax made just for the last epsiode.

Pokestick, good times.
July 9th, 2010, 03:12 AM
What special thing? What's Animax? :o

Dante
July 9th, 2010, 03:15 AM
Animax is..well, a channel that airs FMA: B over here. xD;

I'll probably search for it..later. Gotta go for now~

Pokestick, good times.
July 9th, 2010, 03:24 AM
Bye Dez :,D
*waves*

Alright, am I alone here now or what?

Charizard★
July 9th, 2010, 05:09 AM
Bye, Bye :D

I didn't know they had that in India.

Pokestick, good times.
July 9th, 2010, 05:26 AM
You never know with some people.

Anyone seen FMA:B lately?

Charizard★
July 9th, 2010, 05:32 AM
You never know with some people.

Anyone seen FMA:B lately?
Nope ;;
I only watch them when they come out on Saturday.

Dante
July 9th, 2010, 09:33 AM
OMG!! LAST EPISODE!! IT WAS EPIC!! :D

Finally, witnessed the awesomeness that is the proposal. :P

Charizard★
July 9th, 2010, 09:35 AM
OMG!! LAST EPISODE!! IT WAS EPIC!! :D

Finally, witnessed the awesomeness that is the proposal. :P
WHAT PROPOSAL!?
D:

Yea...*covers eyes* Maybe I should wait...

Dante
July 9th, 2010, 11:16 PM
You should, seriously. It's gonna be much better if you wait. :]

As I had already read the manga, I knew what was gonna happen. Thus, it ruined the fun of the scene to a certain degree. But well, it was still epic. <3

Pokestick, good times.
July 10th, 2010, 06:38 AM
I know it's gonna happen too xD

But seriously, I can't wait! YouTube! Damn you!
But Chansey is worse ;_;

Dante
July 10th, 2010, 07:00 AM
I think Charizard already knows that you read the manga.

Don't curse YT, curse the members who're not uploading the stuff on time. xD;
What's chansey got to do with it, tho?

Havoc..I'm a little confused. Does he get his legs back or something?

Pokestick, good times.
July 10th, 2010, 07:04 AM
I don't read the manga. And I've told Charizard that xD

And I refuse to curse the uploaders, it's that they didn't get their raw from TV Tokyo like they use to. It's because TV Tokyo decided to delay the YouTube release, as it is a special episode.
And Chansey always has its nose in it! I spent all morning trying to catch the damn egg-being on SoulSilver ;_;

I have no idea. If they have the Philosophers stone, they should be able to get his legs back :P

Dante
July 10th, 2010, 07:12 AM
But you read the last chapter, didn't you? D:

I never knew that TV Tokyo gave airing rights to YT. :B

They should be able to. But do they get his legs back? I'm pretty sure I saw him standing in one of the pics in the last ed song.

Pokestick, good times.
July 10th, 2010, 07:25 AM
Me too. And no, I haven't read the ending :P It would like, totally spoil the episode -.-

Dante
July 10th, 2010, 07:40 AM
But you said you know about the proposal and all! Thus, I assumed that you've read it. xD;

And well, you haven't seen the last ed song, have you? -_-'

Charizard★
July 10th, 2010, 07:44 AM
I think Charizard already knows that you read the manga.

Yea I do ^^ xD

Can't wait for tonight's episode :3

Pokestick, good times.
July 10th, 2010, 07:45 AM
On YouTube I have :D
They use the fifth opening song, rain by USO, as the ending.

And Derozio, you're the one who told me about the proposal! ;_;

Dante
July 10th, 2010, 07:49 AM
I did? Oh, sorry 'bout that. xD;

But how come you saw the ed without seeing the last ep? ;;

Which episode, Charizard? :o

Pokestick, good times.
July 10th, 2010, 07:50 AM
YouTube, Dez. YouTube. :D

Really handy thing.

Dante
July 10th, 2010, 07:51 AM