PDA

View Full Version : SUPER ULTRA PICTOCROSS 3D!!!!

UmbreonUniverse
June 6th, 2010, 04:33 AM
I love this game so much and well its not even popular but who cares its awesome and I dont really like Puzzle games but who cares write on this post if you agree! (no this not a freaking chair letter)

Jolene
June 6th, 2010, 05:28 AM
You mean Picross 3D? Yes I love it lots. Puzzle games are my favorite ones.

Eon-Rider
June 6th, 2010, 05:50 AM
I love this game so much and well its not even popular but who cares its awesome and I dont really like Puzzle games but who cares write on this post if you agree! (no this not a freaking chair letter)

I enjoyed the original Pricross so naturally I tried Picross 3D. I just can't stand it. I played the first few levels of Easy mode and I got bored. The game certainly is a long game but it's too repetitive and I really can't be bothered to turn the cube all the time.

Cherrim
June 6th, 2010, 08:28 AM
I'm midway through the Hard puzzles. I do like the game but not as much as the original Picross. Part of the reason is that I have to use both the stylus and the D-pad to play, meaning it's hard to play right before bed or something. D: That and the puzzles take so much longer to do than the original's. :/ Or they're so tedious that it feels like they take longer.

I'm still having fun with it and I'd still recommend the game, but only to people who've already played Picross DS... those who haven't should pick up the original instead.

Jolene
June 6th, 2010, 12:10 PM
There are lots of Picross games that you can play on the internet I do.

vibratingcat
June 7th, 2010, 06:02 AM
i remember thiiis. it was fun for a few days but it just got a bit too repetitive. when i first played it, when i closed my to go to sleep that night, i saw numbers and cubes. kinda freaked me out.