PDA

View Full Version : Chipdachimchars wonderful world of pixel delight

Chipdachimchar
June 6th, 2010, 11:22 PM
Here are all my good scratches so far im open for constructive criticism and will update often

Top row: grass starter + evo, Fire starter + evo, water starter, regional bug
2nd row: regional bird, stumpy(random name idea)+ evo, guppi(random name idea) ,tongtver(random name idea)and fire goat.
Third row: Cloud, thundercloud, anglamp lanturn evo, steamroller legendary and shadow bomb

Name ideas would be good

*UPDATE*Added 3 new fakemon ( cloud,thundercloud,shadow bomb)*
Fixed up goat and anglamp+ added markings to anglamp+started shinies

Blaziquaza
June 7th, 2010, 02:17 PM
These aren't bad, although the Cyclops one looks a bit weird. Anyway, the fire goat's fire looks a bit unusual with no outline. Other then those, I can't find anything else too bad.

Kiryu
June 7th, 2010, 05:53 PM
the lanturn evo looks kinda lumpy.... IMO

metalflygon08
June 7th, 2010, 06:10 PM
on the goat, shouldn't the fire from the horns be going up?

Chipdachimchar
June 7th, 2010, 11:18 PM
Thanks for the CC guys ill try and sort it out

@kiryu wat do you mean by lumpy? How can i improve?

Esper
June 8th, 2010, 02:33 PM
@kiryu wat do you mean by lumpy? How can i improve?
If I may take a stab at explaining. The outline looks to a little wavy in places like the top of the tail fin. It goes at a 45 degree angle, then it bumps up by one pixel and continues at the same angle. Makes it look wavy, or zig-zaggy, or lumpy, or whatever term you like. A similar thing is going on on the lower left side of the jaw. That's what I think he means. He could be that the body is wider at the bottom though.

Kiryu
June 8th, 2010, 04:55 PM
If I may take a stab at explaining. The outline looks to a little wavy in places like the top of the tail fin. It goes at a 45 degree angle, then it bumps up by one pixel and continues at the same angle. Makes it look wavy, or zig-zaggy, or lumpy, or whatever term you like. A similar thing is going on on the lower left side of the jaw. That's what I think he means. He could be that the body is wider at the bottom though.

exactly, except that im a girl =/

anyway, you could also add some markings or something to make it look cool(er)

Chipdachimchar
June 8th, 2010, 11:27 PM
im on it thanks for the CC

Chipdachimchar
June 13th, 2010, 11:26 PM
any name ideas? i really need names for the starters...:nervous:

Chipdachimchar
July 13th, 2010, 09:23 PM
Meet Shadomb the shadow bomb pokemon.. any CC?

Blaziquaza
July 13th, 2010, 09:38 PM
Whew... That was some bump you did. XD
Anywho, it looks nice. Maybe add some markings and arms? Honestly, it looks pretty nice. Except that it looks a bit un-circlish in a couple of places? Actually, that's too much. Only one spot. XD Love these sprites anyway. :D

Chipdachimchar
July 13th, 2010, 10:14 PM
Maybe add some markings and arms? sprites
ill probably be adding cannon arms and markings on the evo mabye