PDA

View Full Version : Hi...

Pok Breeder
November 10th, 2004, 03:46 AM
Hi im new here but not new to forums. Im not good at this place because its all set out differently and i wanted to ask a question about the Pokmon LeafGreen game. Where can i go to ask it? I called myself Pok Breeder because i catch rare male and female pokemon and breed eggs. I then sell them on to my friends so if you need help with anything liek breeding come to me.

Spectrum
November 10th, 2004, 03:53 AM
Hiya, and welcome. ^^ Remember to post lots, have fun, enjoy your stay, ph34r me, eat eggs for dinner, be 'sane' (whatever that means)... xD

MiNuN*
November 10th, 2004, 04:11 AM
More posts.
Ok.
Hi, Welcome. To PC. I know this post is boring, but gottta go sleep.

Emperor ServingSpoon
November 10th, 2004, 04:26 AM
I think what you're after is the FireRed/LeafGreen section in the GameBoy/DS Games section, in the Game Help and Discussion section. Anyway, welcome and have fun!

Jess
November 10th, 2004, 04:38 AM
Hiya Poke Breeder Welcome to The Pokemon Community,

FireRed/LeafGreen (http://pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42) <-- That`s the forum your looking for ;)

Anarchytekt
November 10th, 2004, 08:27 AM
Welcome to pc, pokebreeder, and post a lot and have fun.
Post #100!!!

Kaiyori
November 10th, 2004, 01:38 PM
hey welcome have fun!!^_^

Ninja Retsu
November 12th, 2004, 04:19 AM
Hi im new here but not new to forums. Im not good at this place because its all set out differently and i wanted to ask a question about the Pokmon LeafGreen game. Where can i go to ask it? I called myself Pok Breeder because i catch rare male and female pokemon and breed eggs. I then sell them on to my friends so if you need help with anything liek breeding come to me.
Hello. Welcome to PC. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Have a good time.