PDA

View Full Version : Possible New Anime Info (BW)

ben_pokemon
June 9th, 2010, 02:31 AM
Credits for finding this information, belong to the magnificent PK0082 from SPPf. :D

I found blog comment from an Animator Takahashi(たかはし) who works on storyboard of Pokemon Anime.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/PKIM82/comm.jpg

Translation:
Finally, filming Pokemon has begun!

It was 3 episodes of new series, but it looks like heroine isn't the main girl from game.

I went "Huh!?" when I saw the character chart last time, but it really looks like heroine is original child (Anime-only character).
It appears that Takeshi isn't in it, and new rival character who is similar to Shinji is in it too.

By the way, heroine is cute but amazing... Her hair style pretty.

Actual post (http://ameblo.jp/ram1192/entry-10557635724.html)

A proof of him being Pokemon Anime Animator (Storyboard of Nagisa Gym battle ep) (http://ameblo.jp/ram1192/entry-10451804268.html)

So yeah, it appears that Hikari(Dawn) and Takeshi(Brock) will not be in the next new Anime.This info is most likely real. Brock leaving is OK for me, but Dawn. ;(

xDaisuke0
June 9th, 2010, 04:02 AM
Tenso O.o .com

Hmm...You sure this is true? :\
If it is...Then I'm back to watching Pokemon!! :D Finally some changes!! And not just a new girl. The Show's dynamics and characters just got plain and boring, how more could they develop them? they had years and it was enough.
I'm all for it if this is true. :]

ben_pokemon
June 9th, 2010, 04:17 AM
Tenso O.o .com

Hmm...You sure this is true? :\
If it is...Then I'm back to watching Pokemon!! :D Finally some changes!! And not just a new girl. The Show's dynamics and characters just got plain and boring, how more could they develop them? they had years and it was enough.
I'm all for it if this is true. :]
Lol, did you even click the links? The info comes from another site, not from Tenzo.com xD
I'm about 99% sure this is real.

It comes from a reliable person who speaks well Japanese language and you have the proof as well.

ben_pokemon
June 9th, 2010, 04:42 AM
Lol, why translate? You have the entire text translated above and I assure you it is real. Otherwise, I wouldn't put this up.

ben_pokemon
June 9th, 2010, 05:33 AM
I wanted to see what it said exactly. I was looking for accuracy. It's good to double check. ^_^

I wonder why the BW girl isn't going to be in the anime. I'm not surprised or disappointed that Dawn is leaving. But Brock? Idk... Is Ash going to come back at least?
I think the writers want to try out something new.

Remember? Both Dawn and May were female protagonists from the games and I'm sure they wanted to avoid the third one. The other reason could be they didn't want to de-age the BW girl, since they are planning to keep main girls at Ash's age.

But I think it's is very refreshing to have a anime-only main girl. That way people won't complain about 'another' girl and she most probably won't do contests.

JP
June 9th, 2010, 07:22 AM
No Brock? :( :( That's sad. Not surprised about Dawn though, that was kind of a given. I'm kind of happy they won't have the game heroine, gives it something a bit fresh.

Piano Man
June 9th, 2010, 07:24 AM
No Brock? Dang... I guess there's no hope of reuniting Ash, Brock, and Misty traveling together again. Hopefully they'll do that eventually.

I just watched the episode where the trio broke up and it was so sad... It still feels like something's missing even with the other characters.

Oh well, I'm still excited to see what all the new B/W seasons have in store.

Jorah
June 9th, 2010, 07:53 AM
No Brock? YES! I hope this is true...but why make a character that's similar to Paul? And don't they want to advertise either of the BW protagonists...? Perhaps they'll get a cameo episode or be rivals :S

shot571
June 9th, 2010, 08:19 AM
maaaan, no brock damn. i was hoping the rumours were fake. i hope he eventually comes back. oh well the new people may be quite good.

DXrobots
June 9th, 2010, 10:27 AM
No brock ehy? so does this mean theres only going to be two protagonists? I'd think not. A third one will probably show up later, or maybe brock

Ice Arceus
June 9th, 2010, 10:51 AM
I don't mind Dawn actually leaving. I don't want Brock to actually leave, the series is going to go down hill IMO.

cystar
June 9th, 2010, 10:54 AM
Im fine with brock leaving but not dawn, Dawn was the best

Mew~
June 9th, 2010, 11:08 AM
Im still not quite sure this is real yet but I guess I'll like it without brock..! But no BW girl?!?!?! I wonder if it was because shes older...?
Anyways! I guess we are going to be seeing a fresh new series :D I wonder if he will put all his pokemon in oaks lab and start with only pikachu again...

Kendall
June 9th, 2010, 12:17 PM
I'm still skeptical, but damn. I really wanted to see the B/W girl as a main character in the anime. Yes, it would keep with the trend, but you have to admit she's pretty hot XD

Guy
June 9th, 2010, 12:52 PM
I'm leaning to the fact that it may possibly be true. If it is though, I'm actually going to miss having Brock and Dawn around. These past four years, the DP Saga has grown on me. So it'll only be natural like when May decided to leave the group for good. As for Brock, he's been around for what, 12 years? So, it'll be different without him there, that's for sure (if he's really going to leave that is).

Nothing was said about Ash, so I'm assuming he's still there with Pikachu, which is pretty predictable. Then again, I wasn't wanting him to leave for a new main character to take over the anime anyway. I have hopes of him winning the Isshu Region Pokémon League if he does make it to the finals in Sinnoh, but loses against the Legendary Trainer.

What comes as a shocker however is the new heroine; she's an anime-only character. I find this perfectly alright, but I was so sure they were going to use the new B/W female to replace Dawn since the anime is used to promote the new generation games. It goes to show though, Pokémon Anime =/= Pokémon Games. I'm curious to see what roles she takes on, if it's contests or something new, and what her pretty hairstyle may be like.

This does leave room for the possibilities of the new B/W male replacing Brock instead? Ash's or the new heroine's rival to be the B/W female perhaps? So, it's still not 100% sure that the new B/W protagonists will be kept out entirely.

Another character rival like Paul though? I hope it's a girl (preferably the new B/W female). Though, I hope this new rival isn't an exact copy of Paul. I'd like to see some difference in rivalry between Ash and this new character so it doesn't seem to be like a repeat of the DP Saga. Overall though, things are looking pretty bright for the next generation of the anime. I can't say I'm not looking forward to it.

PearlShipper4Life
June 9th, 2010, 03:02 PM
Well, we still don't know a 100% that Dawn is leaving, cuz we didn't have mention of her character whether leaving or staying. Than again, maybe they felt we'd get used to it by now. Ash ovbiously isn't leaving or else it'd be big news, guys been there for 10 years as the main character after all.
My guess is, he looses to the character with the legandar Pokemon in the finale rounds. Brock gone? I say, thank God. Now, he could still come back after four episodes like AG. If he's gone, I'll be sooo happy about it, he doesn't do a single thing these days. If Dawn leaves, add two new characters than and if contests have to stay, let a guy do them this time.

pokemonlover493
June 9th, 2010, 04:49 PM
I hope Brock doesn't leave, because Brock knows a lot about Pokemon health.food. and care. It wouldn't make sense to get rid of the smarter person that Ash travels with.

Kirbychu
June 9th, 2010, 04:59 PM
So yeah, it appears that Hikari(Dawn) and Takeshi(Brock) will not be in the next new Anime.
If this is true I'm done with the anime.

Kendall
June 9th, 2010, 09:12 PM
Well they have posted it on the news at Bulbapedia. This really sucks. But yeah, they have only done the first three episodes, so things may still change.

Akio123
June 9th, 2010, 10:32 PM
I mean I was reading about this on Serebii. I mean the only thing that concerns me is if Brock isn't here. I mean like its the first three episodes...he is never in the first couple of the new season except for like Johto. I mean last time they replaced Ash look what happened...

Lornami
June 9th, 2010, 10:36 PM
(^ I think you mean the last time they replaced Brock. xD; )

Ash, Misty, and Brock are never going to travel together again. Stop. Misty is dead. Stop, just get over it.
We knew Dawn was going to leave. That was a given.
Brock though, that is quite shocking. But looking at the episodes that they shoved him in the corner so they could play with the other characters their age was fun! I don't think we will die without him as long as we get a sensible, level-headed replacement.

From the general feeling I get from the male BW protagonist (yes, you can get that from a picture) he seems to fit as a replacement...

Me and my sister actually mused at the thought of the BW Girl in the anime, and well, it brought up problems. Being older has no newbie things and look at her. As the trend of replace the girl has started, it's also started the girl does contests.
She can't do contests. Does she look girly to you? She looks like she'll punch you in the face for calling her girly. (B-but, how will she do it in the games? Are we killing dresses? PLEASE DON'T KILL CONTESTS.)

No Paul-expy plz. :[ He was cool, as long as he's was the only douchebag around.

ben_pokemon
June 9th, 2010, 10:49 PM
I'm here with an update.

The blog poster seems to have removed the blog and apologized. Yeah, so it seems that they shouldn't be leaking this kind of information which makes this information true.

Leonardo10
June 10th, 2010, 05:03 AM
No Brock!? Time to party! WOOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So it seems as if they have created a new girl specifically for B/W, and ,aybe it will just be her and Ash. Well, I hope its just her and Ash since I would prefer a group of 2 then a group of 3 or 4, makes it less complicated since the writers can concentrate on everyone unlike previous seasons where someone was ignored.

Darthbane2007
June 10th, 2010, 06:10 AM
I hope Brock doesn't leave, because Brock knows a lot about Pokemon health.food. and care. It wouldn't make sense to get rid of the smarter person that Ash travels with.

If Ash hasn't learned anything from traveling 4 regions with him, then something is seriously wrong...

Lornami
June 10th, 2010, 06:12 AM
If Ash hasn't learned anything from traveling 4 regions with him, then something is seriously wrong...

Considering he and Dawn couldn't take care of a sick Patchirisu, I think he hasn't.
Brock does it for him, he thinks about battles. I don't think he's made an effort to retain any of it.

§acred†Beo!
June 10th, 2010, 06:50 AM
I actually had high hopes that for B&W since the characters in the game were going to be older then ten that maybe they'd age Ash and have like a time skip or something. But form the sounds of it that's just not ever going to happen.

ben_pokemon
June 10th, 2010, 09:56 AM
Considering he and Dawn couldn't take care of a sick Patchirisu, I think he hasn't.
Brock does it for him, he thinks about battles. I don't think he's made an effort to retain any of it.
Now wait a minute. Maybe Ash didn't learn anything...

..but in the episode centered about Dawn (the one Mamoswine started obeying her), she remembered everything Brock has taught her ever since the Pachirisu episode. So yeah, the writers remained consistent with Dawn. She learned more in one saga than Ash in whole 4. :O

dithyrambos
June 10th, 2010, 11:27 AM
I missed the entire season without Brock. I mean, I watched a few episodes here and there but, man... I hated Tracey, simply because he replaced Brock. And because I hated Tracey I hated Pokémon. But, I was rather young during that time; just a wee, little emotional girl who wasn't as open to change as she is now. Now that I've grown up I know I won't mind Brock's absence. Heck, I might even welcome it. I think I'd enjoy seeing some fresh faces. But I can sympathize with others who are going to miss him.

On a side note: I never hated May, even though I stopped watching Pokémon when she replaced Misty as well. She was just too damn gorgeous to hate on. Unff.

Kirbychu
June 10th, 2010, 03:21 PM
I'm sure that most of us can agree that there is something seriously wrong with Ash.

Myzou
June 10th, 2010, 03:30 PM
If this is real, anyone else hoping that there's a guy who joins her and does contests? >_>

Tachibana Azumi
June 11th, 2010, 02:02 AM
Another Paul, which means another carbon copy of Silver? Do not want! D<

Meh, Dawn was a given, although I kinda like her this time. It sucks when they don't give her a prize OR let her win her rival before she gets put on a bus.

Aw, Brock's leaving. Even though I don't really like him, he'll be missed for being with me my whole life. : ( It seems that a lot of things are ending these days!

adventure
June 11th, 2010, 04:56 AM
I liked Dawn more than May, but yeah. We all knew she'd go eventually, right?

It's Ash future wife we'll meet in the next season, for sure! :D They'll travel just the two of them, and Pikachu and whatever pokémon the new girl will have out of its pokéball.

Rumi
June 11th, 2010, 07:34 AM
I don't think I'll be as into the new generation if Brock is leaving. :/ He's my favorite character. D':

Bluerang1
June 11th, 2010, 11:53 AM
THAT WAS VERY MISLEADING! I though Takeshi was Ash, you DO NOT KNOW HOW HAPPY I WAS GETTING! I guess we're stuck with Ash. Daisuke, your post was misleading as well T_T I though you were a Ash hater and since I thought he was leaving... you get my point :P

Why are't they using Bianca? Hmmm. Well, at least they've started filming, so it shouldn't be too long. Nigel could replace Brock and Bianca can be the rival as other mentioned :)

I was getting so happy, I'm distraught now :(

cystar
June 11th, 2010, 01:13 PM
haha i wish ash was leaving hes old news we need new people

Sora's Nobody
June 11th, 2010, 02:25 PM
This is what i read from bulbapedia http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Blog_comment_releases_information_on_Black_and_White_anime

So what's your 2 cents about it?

Are you happy that brock is leaving? (if its true)

Pandemonioum
June 11th, 2010, 02:43 PM
Brock, the main reason why people still watch sad excuse that is Pokemon Anime. 'nuff said.

No one will watch Pokemon when he is gone :P

Chloè
June 11th, 2010, 03:00 PM
Personally, I'm so sick of Brock, that every time I see him, I want to break the TV.
I wouldn't mind.
Butttt... the female protagonist of B+W is just too cool to leave out. If they do that, will be very disappointed. I wanna see her animated actually :P

dooxer
June 11th, 2010, 03:03 PM
whatever, it's been long enough. they just better find a good replacement. maybe a character that is very easy to anger...

Lady Gaga
June 11th, 2010, 03:07 PM
Brock is leaving!?!?!
wtf...

Being a true Pokemon fan, I wont stop watching the anime, but seriously, it is going to be weird watching it. He was a great character, funny, smart, and his Pokemon kicked ass! Taking out Brock is like taking out Ash...

WHY!?!?!?! :'(

Chary
June 11th, 2010, 03:36 PM
Whhhhaaaattt?!?!!?
They are taking out Brock?!
Brock has been on the anime for so long....Its gonna be different....
Hmm....Does this mean the voice actor for him has left aswell?
...I'll still watch the anime, and I'm not crazy upset, but It's a big suprise to hear he's not going to be in the new B/W series...

Masterge77
June 11th, 2010, 03:44 PM
Yes, but it said nothing at all on Ash, does that mean that his journey is over and a new main character to take his place (I doubt it, at this rate, Ash is NEVER going to be a Pokemon Master

Ausaudriel
June 11th, 2010, 03:49 PM
Moving this over to the anime discussion forum.

spike6958
June 11th, 2010, 03:51 PM
Well if Brock is leaving then it's safe to assume that the Male from B+W will take his place, but what about Dawn, she is replaced and if the female from B+W isn't in will it mean Misty or May are returning?

dithyrambos
June 11th, 2010, 03:51 PM
If the reason he's leaving is because he has finally found a girlfriend, I will be so... so happy. Maybe White will make a cameo appearance and be the girl that finally gives him a chance. I mean, she looks the same age as Brock, if not then older (i.e. the kind of girls Brock likes).

If he's leaving to go be with his family again (he has recently mentioned in the anime that he misses them) or simply to run the gym again, I will sadly watch him leave but welcome the next character with open arms. There won't be any repeats of how I acted when Misty left and when Tracey replaced Brock.

Vernikova
June 11th, 2010, 03:59 PM
I'm going to merge this with the already existing thread.

Kirbychu
June 11th, 2010, 03:59 PM
No one will watch Pokemon when he is gone :P
I know I won't, but there are many people (Specifically at Serebii) who seem to thrilled with this news.

MrsNorrington
June 11th, 2010, 04:02 PM
Dawn, and Brock can't leave they can't! Nooooooooooooooooo!

I already suffered the leaving of Brock when I was a child! Why are they doing that again!

And Dawn can't leave....she's amazing ='(

Ash better be in the new series too!!! I heard a rumor he was leaving to!

spike6958
June 11th, 2010, 04:22 PM
Dawn, and Brock can't leave they can't! Nooooooooooooooooo!

I already suffered the leaving of Brock when I was a child! Why are they doing that again!

And Dawn can't leave....she's amazing ='(

Ash better be in the new series too!!! I heard a rumor he was leaving to!

I actually like the idea of them starting anew, they are doing a reboot with the games, so why not with the Anime too, I mean it became stale long ago, so a fresh start for that might be a good thing.

FieryGrave
June 11th, 2010, 05:31 PM
Brock has left like what twice now? he'll be back, just like the terminator.

dithyrambos
June 11th, 2010, 06:03 PM
Brock has left like what twice now? he'll be back, just like the terminator.

A hahaha. Now that I think about, Brock does kind of remind of the terminator, for some reason. I can't pinpoint why. I wonder if you're right though. Will Ash's female companions always leave and his best body Brock leave periodically?

PearlShipper4Life
June 11th, 2010, 06:50 PM
Ash won't leave folks.
The rumor of Ash leaving has been going on since Advanced.
Ash has been the main character for 10 years, the guy would have mentioned some thing a little hint of some sort or just tell us if Ash was.
Ask for Dawn, she wasn't really mentioned. They just talked about a new girl and Brock leaving. Now will see if Brock leaves after three episodes or so. He came back after episode four in AG., they could pull another for some reason even though in D/P it was different. Brock's should join Team Rocket, he'd be perfect for them.

fenyx4
June 11th, 2010, 08:53 PM
Aww...I love Dawn, but I too was expecting her to leave, sadly. Hopefully, she revisits Ash and Pikachu in the future!

Brock leaving, however... That's a shocker. :( He's been there for so long; it just doesn't seem right for him to leave now... I was prepared for it before Pokemon: Advanced, and even before Pokemon: Diamond and Pearl, but doing it now is just too late. I bet he's really staying, though, and is going to return by saving the day, like he did in Pokemon: Advanced...!

WHY isn't the BW girl in the anime?????? :cer_pissed: I totally wanted her to kick Ash's butt from the get-go! (if I got to see that in the anime, with her pwning Ash just after receiving her first Pokemon ever from the Isshu Professor, I would lol so hard...) Anime originality is A-OK in some areas, but this just ruins tradition (well, 2 gens worth of 'tradition', since Misty wasn't the player character girl)

I was envisioning Ash, Pikachu, and the BW boy and girl, and possibly Brock, so the show could mature a bit!. Her omission (and the BW boy's to a lesser extent) is just irking me...

Well, I'll have to wait until the actual eps air to confirm all of this 'news', so time will tell... (please let the BW girl be in the anime!) :D

Noibat
June 12th, 2010, 06:37 AM
I think brock will be back eventually. He always normally does. As for Dawn leaving, it always happens with the frmale characters. I just hope the new one is better than dawn's character

Darthbane2007
June 12th, 2010, 07:25 AM
I think it would be beneficial if Brock leaves. Ash has to learn how to cook and clean sometime..

lionrt60
June 12th, 2010, 07:55 AM
yeah but then who would fall in love with anyone who is female:(

Kirbychu
June 12th, 2010, 09:46 AM
yeah but then who would fall in love with anyone who is female:(
I suppose Ash could do that too...

...Or maybe even this new girl...

parallelzero
June 12th, 2010, 10:15 AM
I suppose Ash could do that too...

...Or maybe even this new girl...

Or they could kill one overused gag that stopped being funny after Kanto.

Piano Man
June 12th, 2010, 12:38 PM
One thing is for sure: Pikachu is gonna toast that girl's bike! That happened to Misty, May, AND Dawn! :D

Amore
June 12th, 2010, 01:05 PM
Lol, yup.

Ash has a pathetic technique for getting girls:

"oh no, sorry little girly! my pokemon destroyed your bike, so now you're going to have to travel with me for ages and you'll suck bad at battling at stuff because I'm awesome!".

I hope they keep the female character recurring for a few seasons (if they do get rid of Ash aswell) and have changing male characters. Just for a change.

Flex_S
June 13th, 2010, 06:19 AM
You know it could be that they gave them a fake episode to animate to prevent leaks. Or maybe it's just for the first few episodes, then after a while it returns to normal.

JukainPwns
June 13th, 2010, 03:46 PM
We might be saying goodbye to Ash and Pikachu and hello to a whole new era...
According to Japanese site Gigazine (http://gigazine.net/index.php?/news/comments/20100416_pokemon_dp_end/), with the release of the 5th gen and Pokémon Black & White, the Anime is set to get a makeover too.

This is not just the usual "ditch the girl, travel to new land, start again" though. This time, the whole series is set for a revamp, with the whole set of characters being replaced!

I've actually been thinking for a while that this series wasn't following the usual patterns, with Ash already having two fully evolved starter Pokémon, with the rest of his team not looking too bad either... Maybe he'll finally become a Pokémon Master this time?

So if Ash and Pikachu are gone, does that mean we need a new mascot for Pokemon?

I know who I'm rooting for. http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z231/SuperSonic1701/wooper_by_Okistea.gif http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z231/SuperSonic1701/40px-718smiley_svg.png

Article on GamesRadar (http://www.gamesradar.com/ds/pokemon-black-white/news/ash-ketchum-and-pikachu-set-to-be-killed-off-in-pokemon-tv-series/a-20100416125756688092/g-201004091000657031) if you can't read moonspeak and don't wanna take my word for it.

*Update*

Yet more evidence to suggest Ash and co. might be removed from the anime, curtesy of Bulbapedia (http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Blog_comment_releases_information_on_Black_and_White_anime).

A blog comment by storyboard writer Takahashi has revealed information on the newest Pokémon anime: Black and White. Both Takeshi and Hikari will be left behind, according to the animator. Only the first three episodes were said to have been filmed, so it is impossible to speak for future episodes of the Black and Whiteanime beyond that point.

A translation of the blog post is provided below:

“Finally, filming Pokémon has begun!

It was three episodes of the new series, but it looks like the heroine isn't the main girl from the games.

I went "Huh!?" when I saw the character chart last time, but it really looks like the heroine is an original child. It appears that Takeshi isn't in it, and a new rival character who is similar to Shinji is in it too.

By the way, the heroine is cute but amazing... her hair style is pretty.”

-- Takahashi's blog

The current anime series, Pocket Monsters Diamond & Pearl, will end this fall, with the Grand Festival already finished and the Shin'ō League tournament set to begin July.

I know some of you are strongly against this, but I am soooo glad.

pokemonlover493
June 13th, 2010, 04:00 PM
What!!!! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! It can't be. You are kidding. I don't mind the girl leaving, but Ash, Pikachu, Brock and everyone else can't leave. It is all I have left from when I was younger, besides my DVD's and VHS's. If this is true I might not watch the new series, unless it is worth watching.

PearlShipper4Life
June 13th, 2010, 05:05 PM
Ok, don't go blowing things out of portion.
It didn't even say a thing about Ash.
He would have, had Ash left or not cuz he's been the main character for 10 years. He just said Brocks gone for three episodes, which we still aren't sure about, cuz he could return at episode four like AG. New girl yup, she sounds intresting. Didn't mention Dawn, but its 90% chance of her leaving, every girl has been switched but than again so much difference has been about her in the series, advertizement wise and Ash and Dawn's Aventures. Don't go, giving people heart attacks man.

Kirbychu
June 13th, 2010, 05:20 PM
A blog comment by storyboard writer Takahashi has revealed information on the newest Pokémon anime: Black and White. Both Takeshi and Hikari will be left behind, according to the animator. Only the first three episodes were said to have been filmed, so it is impossible to speak for future episodes of the Black and White anime beyond that point.

A translation of the blog post is provided below:

“Finally, filming Pokémon has begun!

It was three episodes of the new series, but it looks like the heroine isn't the main girl from the games.

I went "Huh!?" when I saw the character chart last time, but it really looks like the heroine is an original child. It appears that Takeshi isn't in it, and a new rival character who is similar to Shinji is in it too.

By the way, the heroine is cute but amazing... her hair style is pretty.”

-- Takahashi's blog

The current anime series, Pocket Monsters Diamond & Pearl, will end this fall, with the Grand Festival already finished and the Shin'ō League tournament set to begin July.

This says nothing about Ash. If it did, this guy would be sure to point it out.

I'm willing to bet money that Ash is still the main character in the BW anime.

Izanagi
June 13th, 2010, 06:28 PM
How sad. I feel like two childhood friends are moving away. Oh well. As long as the new cast isn't full of douchebags like the current one, I'm game.

>Feelings<
June 13th, 2010, 06:42 PM
It wouldn't happen. They would never make a mistake as great as giving up on Ash.
Besides, there is little to no evidence that he would leave.
We only have a little evidence for Brock and Dawn, which is still sad because I didn't want Brock to leave.

Piano Man
June 13th, 2010, 06:49 PM
If it's not Ash and Pikachu, it's not Pokemon.

lx_theo
June 13th, 2010, 10:14 PM
If they introduce a new main character, then they really should try to keep a connection with the old ones, like Ash became a Pokemon master and had a kid, who turns out to be the new main character.

Kirbychu
June 13th, 2010, 11:08 PM
If they introduce a new main character, then they really should try to keep a connection with the old ones, like Ash became a Pokemon master and had a kid, who turns out to be the new main character.
Every time hear this idea, I begin to hate it even more. :o

If it's not Ash and Pikachu, it's not Pokemon.
I agree with this guy.

cystar
June 14th, 2010, 01:53 AM
i bet they keep ash and ditch dawn and brock
Although id love if they ditched ash

Shadow Sneak Sableye
June 14th, 2010, 04:36 AM
I can't wait to see the new rival, seeing as shinji is my favorite rival and we needed more like him! ^_^

Masterge77
June 14th, 2010, 04:38 AM
Considering that the Pokemon League arc is coming next month, it is possible that Ash will win the league this time instead of losing to a rival, then in August we will see him fight the Elite Four followed by Cynthia, which would result in him being the Pokemon master he wanted to be from episode 1 and foward.....

Vernikova
June 14th, 2010, 11:38 AM
There's already a thread for this so I will merge the two threads.

bwburke94
June 15th, 2010, 11:12 AM
Only the first 3 episodes, remember. Brock wasn't in AG until AG005.

Numbers
June 16th, 2010, 08:33 AM
I think I just may start watching the anime again... Let's just wait until more info is leaked though before I make my decision ;)

Sparker
June 17th, 2010, 03:28 AM
I'm sick of Ash being 10 or 11 see Captain Tsubasa and copy that evolution, you see the first two sagas you see all, is always the same recipe, with the same ingredients cut in others shapes.
Ash, starts from 1, the Girl from 0, her bike is trashed, Pikachu is knocked out by some lame pokemon after defeating all legendaries, Ash and is pokemon alone save the world and the other lame trainers, then the lame trainers beat Ash.
Ash think girls stink, female character think boys stink...
It's stupid if I had a Charizard and other kick ass pokemon why would I ditch them for other lame level 0 pokemon? just for the fun of losing?

Pokemon is on repeat since Johto, Its, cool if you're 11 ou 12 but for me that saw the original saga it's just boring.