PDA

View Full Version : [B/W] NEW LEGENDARY TRIO?

Bluemoon
June 9th, 2010, 12:11 PM
EVER THINK OF WHAT NEW LEGENDARY TRIO THERE WOULD BE...

PokeWe
June 9th, 2010, 12:13 PM
Three Normals would be cool imo.

dieter57
June 9th, 2010, 12:23 PM
fire/grass, electric/grass, and steel/grass.

Sneeze
June 9th, 2010, 12:27 PM
Ghost/Dark, Ghost/Psychic, Ghost/Steel

Some obligatory back story about three Pokémon that were killed doing Pokémon things and are now ghosts.

Zoroark-Nightmare
June 9th, 2010, 12:28 PM
That would be UBER.
See the new legends right now... THEY'RE KICK BUTT!!!
Think about the THIRD! It'd be three times kick butt!

dieter57
June 9th, 2010, 12:33 PM
That would be UBER.
See the new legends right now... THEY'RE KICK BUTT!!!
Think about the THIRD! It'd be three times kick butt!

i think we are talking about the trios like the legendary birds, legendary dogs, reggis, and the great lake pokemon.

Timbjerr
June 9th, 2010, 02:18 PM
We require legendary bugs, and what better way to incorporate them as part of a legendary trio? I can imagine a Psychic/Bug, a Ghost/Bug, and a Dark/Bug. :P

Storm_has_formed
June 9th, 2010, 02:18 PM
going with the technological thing, the best i can come up with is the legendary robots. I lack creativity...

PatJamma
June 9th, 2010, 02:33 PM
OOH I KNOW!!!! they will have three pokemon all the same type, all found in the same way, all the same moveset, look exactly the same, all of them will be garbage that nobody uses, and they will be filler pokemon! ...Oh wait... we already got those... *coughUxieMespritAzelfcough*

BleuVII
June 9th, 2010, 02:36 PM
I like the idea of Legendary bugs. I'm not so keen on the Legendary normal/ghosts.

What if they were to do... oh... I don't know... legendary monkeys?!

Xebelleon
June 9th, 2010, 02:46 PM
I want:

Color Change trio

A decent ability with the sad state of being a default for Kecleon. These things are hiding in the Pokemon world. Preventing access to somewhere important for the player to visit for the first time perhaps.

Imagine using that scanner thing underwater in a shipwreck... or a submerged pineapple...

Or in a cave near some stalactites and stalagmites only to have these stalactites/stalagmites rise up as the legs/teeth of some freakish beast/bug (Pokemon bought out by Square-Enix?)

beca
June 9th, 2010, 03:07 PM
Legendary bugs sounds pretty awesome.
Some legendary dinosaurs would be wicked though. Grass/Ground, Rock/Ground, Steel/Ground =]

PatJamma
June 9th, 2010, 03:23 PM
we need legendary turtles! or legendary fish!

PiPVoda
June 9th, 2010, 04:28 PM
A trio of wolf-like pokemon could work. Each one should be dark or ghost type imo.

Legendary turtles, fish, bugs, whatever are all.....-.- we need KICK-ASS trios. Gives us wolves, if that can't happen why not serpents or something! It only makes sense since Zekrom and Reshiram look kick-ass themselves.

Benjamin510
June 9th, 2010, 04:33 PM
One... We need these. Bacon. Pie. Bagel. The new TRIO!

Eve. Nigoaline. Morny. The gods of the time of day!

Secretstunt24
June 9th, 2010, 04:35 PM
I'm not really sure about the types. I think bug would be interesting, but I think it everything should change up a little.

dieter57
June 9th, 2010, 04:40 PM
we have only had one legendary grass type. grass type need more love!
legendary grass/steel types!

PiPVoda
June 9th, 2010, 04:49 PM
we have only had on legendary grass type. grass type need more love!
legendary grass/steel types!

Shaymin..and.....Celebi...right? :\

dieter57
June 9th, 2010, 04:56 PM
Shaymin..and.....Celebi...right? :\
omg...........
derp............
i completly forgot about celebi..............
my favorite grass type.....
i fail.

cystar
June 9th, 2010, 06:15 PM
I could see it now

Dark/Ghost
Dark/Fighting
Dark/Steel

Thunderhead
June 9th, 2010, 06:29 PM
OOH I KNOW!!!! they will have three pokemon all the same type, all found in the same way, all the same moveset, look exactly the same, all of them will be garbage that nobody uses, and they will be filler pokemon! ...Oh wait... we already got those... *coughUxieMespritAzelfcough*
Well, I guess you can say a lot of people use "garbage". I have used all the pixies in competitive play, and it I do a solo Pokemon run, they are the ones who are in my party when I go in the e4. There movepool is similar, but there are some slight differences. The typing is needed for it would be lame to repeat the fire, water, electric combo. Besides it doesn't match the Pokemon IMO.

The purpose of this "trio" is to be a part of the plot in D/P. Thats all to it.

As for the trios, I think that they will do what they did in 3rd and 4th gen and give us 2 trios.

3 - Regis & Land/Air/Water
4 - Dragons/Pixies

I know that there will be the Dark Dragon, Light Dragon, and maybe even the Neutral Dragon.

The other one could be more regi-golems. However if this happens people will cry out.

One idea I had in mind was the trio that was about diffrent types of life.

Marine Life (Water/Steel)
Ariel Life (Flying/Steel)
Land Life (Grass/Steel)

oregon1
June 9th, 2010, 08:14 PM
What about three counter starters? Like a Dark/Grass, a Dark/Fire and a Dark/Water?

SargeantMajorKururu
June 9th, 2010, 08:16 PM
The Deed Trio.

Hear no Evil
See no Evil
Speak no Evil

A creepy dark-type trio. They could have abilities besides "Pressure" (Lame Legendary ability, they need new ones)

Hear no Evil: Soundproof
See no Evil: Unaware
Speak no Evil: Crap can't think of one for him.

But yeah that's my idea.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
June 9th, 2010, 08:41 PM
I'll like to see a flying/rock/ water trio...the flying one is in the same situation as entei in the Legendary beast...now member he can beat...well the same can be said for other trios like the regi,Weather,etc....

Harley Quinn
June 9th, 2010, 09:34 PM
PSYCHIC/GHOST/DARK

Makes perfect sense to me.

xDaisuke0
June 9th, 2010, 09:37 PM
Not the main ones right?
Then, a grass related one that represents the Earth and Nature. Maybe Celebi can be a part of it? and they just introduce the other 2.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
June 9th, 2010, 09:49 PM
Well I think we should get more planetary based trio that has something to do with Astrology like one is the fire symbols, another is the wind (flying) symbols, the earth (Rock or ground) symbols and one representing the water symbols...wait there are 4 elements...maybe we should have a quadtrio!

Mujahid
June 10th, 2010, 12:08 AM
Guardian of moon(psychic/light?),guardian of earth(psychic/ground) and guardian of sun(psychic/fire) ??
sounds too uber too me but hey..If they can make arceaus then why not these..

Thunderpunch
June 10th, 2010, 12:17 AM
I'm guessing that since they've already done legendary birds, legendary beasts, legendary robots, and legendary kittens, the next obvious step would be the three legendary cows. They'll be normal/water, normal/flying, and normal/dairy

shengar
June 10th, 2010, 02:48 AM
I'm guessing that since they've already done legendary birds, legendary beasts, legendary robots, and legendary kittens, the next obvious step would be the three legendary cows. They'll be normal/water, normal/flying, and normal/dairy

You got me laugh off my chair.
Serious, i'm hoping for Bug type trio.

Mew~
June 10th, 2010, 10:16 AM
Maybe back to the basics? Fire, Electric and Ice :D

Jerme
June 10th, 2010, 10:19 AM

robots, haha

and i agree with bug, bug type needs more attention.

Mujahid
June 10th, 2010, 10:24 AM
i guess he meant the golems.....but seriously what on this earth is a dairy type ????

Masterge77
June 10th, 2010, 10:35 AM
Grass/Fire/Water, like the starter trios

I'm thinking of legendary wolves, or legendary lions, or how about a Japanese trio of Kitsune, Tanuki, and Nekomata....

Yeah, I like that one, with the Japanese creatures......

Jerme
June 10th, 2010, 10:44 AM
i think legendary ghost would make sense

Bluemoon
June 10th, 2010, 10:56 AM
How about a fighting type( i'm the first one to think of that... maybe not sure), flying type and rock type?

dinosaurodon
June 10th, 2010, 11:46 AM
3 (MONK)eys, ya know, one that covers the mouth,one covers the eyes,and one covers the ears. they will be i dunno-psychic, dark, fighting

PokéToast
June 10th, 2010, 12:14 PM
Legendary Megalodons? That would be pretty epic.

WithSquirtles11
June 10th, 2010, 12:17 PM
well we the only types that HAVEN'T been legends yet are bug, poison, ground, and fighting, so I say make the trio those types.

actually if we're going with the nature vs. technology theme, Bug, Poison and Ground sounds like a perfect fit. Bug represents life, ground represents the earth, and poison would represent polution. You could make them each half fighting type to link them together and call it a day

ThePlatinumShadow
June 10th, 2010, 12:21 PM
I got this Idea from the first post;
Celebi, and 3 others.
Grass, Fire, and Water (Celebis)
This would be an awesome idea.

PokeWe
June 10th, 2010, 12:27 PM
Now that I think about it, a bug trio would be cool. Preferably like Bug/Ice, Bug/Rock, Bug/Steel, or something like that.

MikieJo
June 11th, 2010, 01:53 AM
i think they will be based on the three different kinds of light that make up white light because in black it is a white pkmn and in white the background is white. They will probably be fire, water and grass. They'll be pretty abstract in appearance.

Ryuu90
June 11th, 2010, 06:04 PM
I don't my what type will they have, just please be different... not like the pixies. They are almost the same...

Waffle-San
June 11th, 2010, 06:20 PM
I like the idea of Legendary bugs. I'm not so keen on the Legendary normal/ghosts.

What if they were to do... oh... I don't know... legendary monkeys?!

ZOMG!?!?! HOW UNORIGNAL!! THEY R JUS INFERNAPE-AMBIPOM COPEES W/ DIFRNT TYPIN, DIFRNT HED SHAPE, LONGR TALE, DIFRNT PURPOSE, DIFRNT DESINE, CHNGD FEET 2 THOSE OF LUCARIO AND WEIRD BODY HAIR!! GAME FREAK HAS RUN OUT OF IDEAS!! WAAAAAAAHH

ahem, sorry, Monkeys could be cool. :P

A trio of wolf-like pokemon could work. Each one should be dark or ghost type imo.

Legendary turtles, fish, bugs, whatever are all.....-.- we need KICK-ASS trios. Gives us wolves, if that can't happen why not serpents or something! It only makes sense since Zekrom and Reshiram look kick-ass themselves.

Some awesome freaky wolf pokemon actually sound pretty awesome.

SargeantMajorKururu
June 11th, 2010, 06:30 PM
3 (MONK)eys, ya know, one that covers the mouth,one covers the eyes,and one covers the ears. they will be i dunno-psychic, dark, fighting

Hmm Because that isn't anything close to what I said in page one!

fenyx4
June 11th, 2010, 08:11 PM
I'd like trios that represent mind, body, and spirit or gold, silver, and bronze...

For the first trio, Fighting and Psychic-types are obvious candidates for 2 of them, but I don't know what type the third could have... The second trio could have all Steel-types, with each one having a different secondary type...

ShyRayq
June 11th, 2010, 08:13 PM
i agree with an earlier post
reshiram and the other guy plus one more dragon
dragon/water being the mascot of the 3rd 5th gen game= Pokemon Grey!
(so unoriginal)
and we have another trio like the robots and maybe a third trio
like the bug ground and poison ones but thats unlikely

SargeantMajorKururu
June 11th, 2010, 08:14 PM
I'd like trios that represent mind, body, and spirit or gold, silver, and bronze...

For the first trio, Fighting and Psychic-types are obvious candidates for 2 of them, but I don't know what type the third could have... The second trio could have all Steel-types, with each one having a different secondary type...

If it's mind body spirit:
Mind: Psychic
Body: Steel (A body of steel, you know?)
Spirit: Fighting

PhantomCelebi64
June 11th, 2010, 08:21 PM
i thought that there was only two new legendaries.

Tyrantrum
June 11th, 2010, 08:24 PM
i thought that there was only two new legendaries.
Yes, but this is a discussion of what we think the new trio may be like.

fenyx4
June 11th, 2010, 08:29 PM
If it's mind body spirit:
Mind: Psychic
Body: Steel (A body of steel, you know?)
Spirit: Fighting

That might actually work! Thanks. I guess for this particular concept, that's probably one of the best implementations we could use, given the current Pokemon types we have...

Earlier, I was thinking fighting=physical, and psychic=mental. Psychic/Fighting/Ghost is the other option that I came up with recently, since ghost could equal the spirit representation...

EDIT: Now you made me want to go listen to "The Raising Fighting Spirit" from the Naruto BGM. Such an awesome piece of music... :D

Bluemoon
June 11th, 2010, 09:38 PM
I have to agree with fighting, psychis and ghost... strongly agreed!!

Tyrant626
June 12th, 2010, 08:09 AM
Hmm.. Reshiram--FIRE/DRAGON--TurboBlaze~~~~~White Yang Pokemon
Zekrom--ELECTRIC/DRAGON--TerraVoltage~~~~Black Yin Pokemon

hmmmmmm.... OOOOOOO!

Jap. name Koridenetsu (Koori=Ice Denetsu=Legend)
U.S name Frostend

ICE/DRAGON---AeroFrost~~~Gray Yo Pokemon

It's like Rayquaza of V gen. It lives peacfully on the tallest mountain, and only comes down when Reshiram and Zekrom fight.

BleuVII
June 12th, 2010, 08:35 AM
I like the wolf idea. I was thinking of kind of a totem pole idea, done up in a pseudo-native american design style (very popular in Japan these days, btw), but I wasn't able to think of three that would be cool. Wolf, Eagle, and.... Salmon? Oh wait! Bear! What about a Wolf, Eagle, and Bear trio? I don't know what types to give them.

Hmm.. Reshiram--FIRE/DRAGON--TurboBlaze~~~~~White Yang Pokemon
Zekrom--ELECTRIC/DRAGON--TerraVoltage~~~~Black Yin Pokemon

hmmmmmm.... OOOOOOO!

Jap. name Koridenetsu (Koori=Ice Denetsu=Legend)
U.S name Frostend

ICE/DRAGON---AeroFrost~~~Gray Yo Pokemon

It's like Rayquaza of V gen. It lives peacfully on the tallest mountain, and only comes down when Reshiram and Zekrom fight.

I like the idea of an Ice Dragon, but Reshiram and Zekrom have the same names in Japanese as they do in English, and they are both a play on words using "shiro" (white) and "kuro" (black). I think they mean something like "to turn white/black." So, how could you fit the Japanese word for gray (either gurei グレイ or hai-iro 灰色) into it? Also, hai-iro (literally ash color) would work better for a ground type, don't you think?

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty
June 12th, 2010, 08:43 AM
I'd like to have three Normal legendaries. The Normal type is vastly disregarded, imo.

mustafa505
June 12th, 2010, 08:49 AM
well zekrom and regiram attacks are effective to both that is no good sense for the anime it would be cool if there was pokemon like ho0oh and lugia

DialgaDiamond
June 12th, 2010, 08:51 AM
Im pretty tired of the dragon and flying legendaries. How about something different?

mustafa505
June 12th, 2010, 08:55 AM
man how about a once legendary evolution to evee :P legendreon XD

Tanaki
June 12th, 2010, 09:25 AM
Well it is inevitable, as to what they will represent would be interesting. There has to be a master somewhere between the three, too. And considering more recent games have taken to having a set of minor legendaries based on being created in a greater legendary's image and a set of main legendaries that keeps the balance of nature, it will be interesting to see. Considering the Yin and Yang motif that they're going for, I would want to maybe see some fighting legendaries centered around some aspects of Buddhism or Bushido. Also considering the Black and White aspect of the game it could be possible to have two lesser trios, each based on opposing beliefs. One set for selflessness, bravery and charity, and one for selfishness, cowardice and greed. Something like that...

Linus3010
June 12th, 2010, 09:41 AM
man how about a once legendary evolution to evee :P legendreon XD
hahaah nice, but how about the new metagame ._.

Pichu_War
June 12th, 2010, 11:57 AM
how bout a trio based of the most powerful greek gods which is already a trio, hades + zeus + poseidon, it would be great, and they can also add more mythology inspired pokemon.

Lord Varion
June 12th, 2010, 12:16 PM
Everyone is saying there WONT be a Legendary trio
I think there will be there always have been

Zapdos - Moltres - Articuno
Raikou - Entie - Suicine
Regice - Regirock - Registeel
Azelf - Uxie - Mesprit

There IS gonna be another
there always is
and always will be :)

As for types i dont know
But i htink they will ahve somthing to do with light/dark
or
good/evil

MistahDude
June 12th, 2010, 12:43 PM
i think we are talking about the trios like the legendary birds, legendary dogs, reggis, and the great lake pokemon.

they arent dogs, they are beasts.

Kirkland
June 12th, 2010, 01:37 PM
Three badass dinosaur pokemon. |: Rock/Whatever type. Or something.

Charizard632
June 12th, 2010, 05:57 PM
There is one that will revive plants, animals, and pokemon, another one that will restore small and medium objects like a television, a pencil, a bed, or even an antique, and another one that will restore large objects, like a house, any kind of building. All 3 are psychic types and they are called the restoration trio.

Jerme
June 12th, 2010, 06:55 PM
i just hope we dont get legendary robots again.

Westie7
June 12th, 2010, 07:13 PM
I say legendary bugs, fish, or cephalopods. They're all different, but you can tell they're supposed to be related like the Birds and the Beasts. Like if they were insects, maybe a Fire/Bug winged ant, an Electric/Bug bee, and a Rock/Bug (or something) fly, and give them similar body shapes. That should work.

For cephalopods, it could be Water/Electric, Water/Poison, and Water/Dark, and that would work amazingly.

EDIT: Ooh, and they'll have the role of balancing power.

Mangalover
June 12th, 2010, 09:03 PM
I like the wolf idea. I was thinking of kind of a totem pole idea, done up in a pseudo-native american design style (very popular in Japan these days, btw), but I wasn't able to think of three that would be cool. Wolf, Eagle, and.... Salmon? Oh wait! Bear! What about a Wolf, Eagle, and Bear trio? I don't know what types to give them.

I like the idea of an Ice Dragon, but Reshiram and Zekrom have the same names in Japanese as they do in English, and they are both a play on words using "shiro" (white) and "kuro" (black). I think they mean something like "to turn white/black." So, how could you fit the Japanese word for gray (either gurei グレイ or hai-iro 灰色) into it? Also, hai-iro (literally ash color) would work better for a ground type, don't you think?

You know, we already have a trio of wolfs from entei, suicune, raikou....

I like the move judgment so if our new legendaries have the move, then, YAY!

Haza
June 12th, 2010, 10:13 PM
I wouldn't mind something like the Legendary Trees to represent seasons... Pure Grass for Spring... Grass/Ghost for Fall/Autumn, and Grass/Ice for Winter?

rocky505
June 12th, 2010, 11:49 PM
I like the bear,wolf, eagle idea it could have something to do with native americans.

SargeantMajorKururu
June 13th, 2010, 12:04 AM
I wouldn't mind something like the Legendary Trees to represent seasons... Pure Grass for Spring... Grass/Ghost for Fall/Autumn, and Grass/Ice for Winter?

I just realized something!

Spring = Grass/Fire (Because it's when the snow melts)

It could also be the cotton pokemon rumored about a while back!

DEZTROYA
June 13th, 2010, 12:07 AM
I would love to see some grass legends, poison, some of the more uncommon typings as legends
but Fire/ghost would be a favorite to see as one

hack1
June 13th, 2010, 12:21 AM
Reshiram=Fire/Dragon
Zekrom=Electric/Dragon

And....

???=Grass/Dragon

And it has 2 forms: DARK form and LIGHT form and then secret NEUTRAL form in third version.

Forever
June 13th, 2010, 12:36 AM
Reshiram=Fire/Dragon
Zekrom=Electric/Dragon

And....

???=Grass/Dragon

And it has 2 forms: DARK form and LIGHT form and then secret NEUTRAL form in third version.

Kay, firstly...although I know what you mean, your post should be directed to http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=220265 because it relates to Reshiram/Zekrom, as well as its third counterpart speculation. :3

This thread revolves around discussion relating to the next legendary trio, for example, Entei/Raikou/Suicune, Mesprit/Uxie/Azelf, Regirock/Regice/Registeel and finally Articuno/Zapdos/Moltres. So... a trio based around that is what this thread aims to discuss.

Though on the form idea... I don't really think it will be likely. One reason is because you mentioned dark, yeah it's a type, but while light/neutral aren't types. If the Pokemon were to change to different forms, then it would be types that actually do exist as opposed to ones that don't. And I don't even know how a neutral type Pokemon would exist...

Katie_Q
June 13th, 2010, 12:38 AM
I'd really like to see a bug trio. I don't really like bug type that much, but bug legendaries could be pretty cool, and you don't really see bug ubers

Tropical Sunlight
June 13th, 2010, 08:29 AM
...and that the silhouettes of the region's legendary trio look like cotton, a dog, and a bipedal animal...
This is a quote from Pokebeach. Please note that these are only rumours.

JackGamer
June 13th, 2010, 08:34 AM
Dark/Electric
Dark/Dragon
Dark/Fire

That would be amazing :D

dieter57
June 13th, 2010, 09:43 AM
they arent dogs, they are beasts.

i have never heard that once. i've only heard legendary dogs since i was like 6 or 7. never beasts....

i once argued that raikou was a cat but thats about it.

DoctorFred
June 13th, 2010, 10:07 AM
i have never heard that once. i've only heard legendary dogs since i was like 6 or 7. never beasts....

i once argued that raikou was a cat but thats about it.
Raikou look like a Saber-toothed tiger. That classifies as a cat. Still not sure if it's suposed to be a cat or a dog though...Anyway, back on topic, i really like the idea of Bug-type legendaries.

Probably:

Bug/Psychic
Bug/Dark
Bug/Ghost

Because we NEED a second type. To me, just Bug would be boring.

Mujahid
June 13th, 2010, 10:11 AM
I know what i wan't
AN UBER STRONG BUG/DRAGON POKEMON WITH A BST OF 700 WITH WONDER GUARD WHICH WOULD KICK SOME SERIOUS GARCHOMP BUTT...
Lol too much i guess ..

alextreme
June 13th, 2010, 11:24 AM
I know what i wan't
AN UBER STRONG BUG/DRAGON POKEMON WITH A BST OF 700 WITH WONDER GUARD WHICH WOULD KICK SOME SERIOUS GARCHOMP BUTT...
Lol too much i guess ..
Slightly although i agree a bug legendary trio would be cool

PhantomCelebi64
June 13th, 2010, 03:55 PM
i cant wait for the new legendaries

Jeshk
June 14th, 2010, 01:06 AM

Azelf = Offensive
Uxie = Defensive
Mespirit = Versatile

Not all found in the same way.
Azelf = OU

=\

Blackhebrew2
June 14th, 2010, 11:31 AM
I would like a wolf trio because wolves are awesome. But on a side note, a really comical addition to the legendary roster wouldbe a rubber ducky trio. That would be so awesome also. To be honest, I dont like the idea of Bug pokemon being a trio because bug pokemon are usually god awful (metapod is a fine example) and I dont think any Bug trio would look cool.

The idea of a fighting trio would be cool,as long as they all don't look like mankey.

I think a cute trio of little tiny puppies would be cool also,although I dont know how you would create types for them.

Serene Grace
June 14th, 2010, 12:03 PM
Lets go back to the basics, Pokemon. What about Fire, Water and Grass? It's pretty simple and it makes so much sense. XD;

XxRogueTrainerxX
June 14th, 2010, 12:25 PM
Lets go back to the basics, Pokemon. What about Fire, Water and Grass? It's pretty simple and it makes so much sense. XD;

Primary types? Where's the fun in those? I was thinking along the lines of an Ice-type, Rock-type, and Ghost-type.

Pikachu
June 14th, 2010, 12:26 PM
I'd like to have a trio with the new rock-scissor-bag types.

Fighting - Dark - Psychic

Serene Grace
June 14th, 2010, 12:30 PM
Primary types? Where's the fun in those? I was thinking along the lines of an Ice-type, Rock-type, and Ghost-type.
I dunno, it just seems so simple. I'm getting tired of overpowered dual and other type Pokemon that going back to basics just seems right. At least to me it does. XD;

Mac@ACK!
June 14th, 2010, 01:13 PM
How bout an alien trio...

Predator-Dark/Fighting
Xenomorph-Dark/Poison
Lilgreenman-Dark/Psychic

Kickass, no? :) haha

Ripley
June 14th, 2010, 01:30 PM
Hopefully not something stupid like the ones in Gen 4. I mean, I hope you have to actually work (like go through complex caves/puzzles) to get them (as opposed to entering a cave in a lake with them right there). I also hope they look different (Gen 4's all had the same bodies with different heads). And I hope they are of different types.

Now, that being said, I hope their obtainable unlock the Regis. I don't understand how anyone would figure out how to get the Regis in Gen 3 without reading about it. Nobody would randomly go through those steps expecting anything.

Bluemoon
June 14th, 2010, 01:36 PM
I still like the idea of poison, bug and fighting trio....

Ripley
June 15th, 2010, 11:01 AM
Come to think of it there really aren't any poison, bug, or fighting legendaries. Wow. I never thought of that. They need to get onto that.

I was thinking maybe Poison/Dark, Bug/Ghost, Fighting/Steel.

Serene Grace
June 15th, 2010, 11:14 AM
Another question to pose is that are they going to focus of typing? Like in Pokemon Red, Blue and Yellow; or are they going to keep the typing the same? And focus on stats, like in Pokemon Diamond, Pearl and Platinum. Or, will they mix both typing and stats?

Ripley
June 15th, 2010, 11:17 AM
Maybe you'll have to uncover like 3 special eggs left from their ancients and they only hatch if a truly skilled trainer has them (after a pin-pointed time in the game) and will hatch to protect the 2 big legendaries. Who knows?

Anythings possible.

Hibaru
June 15th, 2010, 11:29 AM
I only prefer another Birds Trio. Its simple, But Neat!

SargeantMajorKururu
June 15th, 2010, 11:54 AM
What about 3 legendary bears? Mama, Papa, and Baby? :P Their ability is that they do more damage to little girls who come in to their house and eat their porridge lmao

But seriously, I hope they don't have anything similar to the Legendary Trio from DPt. I didn't really like them, and after I killed them I had no motivaqtion to reset my game and try again to catch it.

Starling008
June 15th, 2010, 01:09 PM
A few years ago I was making my own Pokemon...I made a legendary trio called Flamisteel, Sparkisteel, and Seaisteel(dumb names, I know- I was young). They were a fire/steel, electric/steel, and water/steel trio. All of the other Pokemon I made looked pretty crappy...but this trio actually looked decent. They were like beast/dog/cat/wolverines with armor plating. There were dark circular holes in the armor parts like you see with Aron and it's evolutions. The trio could shoot flames, sparks, or water(depending on which Pokemon it is) out of those holes like a Cyndaquil can shoot fire out of the spots on it's back.

I agree there shouldn't be more legendaries similar to the D/P/P trio. The new Black/White legendaries resemble them as well. It seems all they're making for legendaries now are gigantic dragons...THEY DON'T HAVE TO BE 20 FEET TALL WITH SPIKES JUTTING THIS WAY AND THAT IN ORDER TO LOOK COOL. They really have to stop with the giant dragons...

Westie7
June 15th, 2010, 01:21 PM
To be honest, I dont like the idea of Bug pokemon being a trio because bug pokemon are usually god awful (metapod is a fine example) and I dont think any Bug trio would look cool.
The only reason that Bug is an awful type is because they have yet to make any really good ones since Scyther, Pinsir, and Scizor. If you look at advantages and disadvantages, it's a pretty average type.

Erick
June 15th, 2010, 01:24 PM
It will be Dragon/Water. Prophet words.

Bluemoon
June 15th, 2010, 02:54 PM
[QUOTE=I was thinking maybe Poison/Dark, Bug/Ghost, Fighting/Steel.[/QUOTE]
I like tha balance of thus... gud job!!

Jerme
June 15th, 2010, 03:22 PM
The only reason that Bug is an awful type is because they have yet to make any really good ones since Scyther, Pinsir, and Scizor. If you look at advantages and disadvantages, it's a pretty average type.

rock moves=killed

but bugs should be resistant to rocks, since some live under them. but yea bug types have always been week not because of its resistances/weaknesses, but because of their stats and type combinations (heracross)

the-ben
June 15th, 2010, 03:30 PM
How bout an alien trio...

Predator-Dark/Fighting
Xenomorph-Dark/Poison
Lilgreenman-Dark/Psychic

Kickass, no? :) haha
I'm loving this xD AvPvL ;)

That or bugs would be awesome!

Like 3 Legendary Spiders, Or Beetles!!
Bug/Steel - Armored Beetle
Bug/Rock - Hercules Beetle
Bug/Electric - Not sure there is real life example for this ;)

Princess Pichu
June 15th, 2010, 05:15 PM
I'd like to see a dragon trio actually, as lame as that sounds. Lol. But maily for the type combinations.
Fire/Dragon
Electric/Dragon
Ice/Dragon

Ice/Dragon being the coolest, no pun intended. lol.

~Gary~
June 16th, 2010, 02:22 AM
there should be a new type and the new legend should be of that type

Nikorasu
June 16th, 2010, 07:20 AM
There arent any legendary poison pokemon?

That way there could be 3 big forests for them all to live in :3

ChaosNinjat
June 17th, 2010, 06:28 AM
Poison legends? May work I guess, but would it be to generic to have a Water/Poison alongside a Fire/Poison and Electric/Poison (<-- though I DO like the sound of that one). I'm guessing they'd more likely do 3 steel types, so Fire/Steel, Electric/Steel and Water/Steel, though I could be wrong. Maybe they'll do something more like Dark/Steel, Psychic/Steel and Fighting/Steel :3?

Insane85
June 17th, 2010, 06:52 AM
I do love the idea of Bug legends, I'd like something new, rather than anything Dragony again.

Bluemoon
June 17th, 2010, 02:47 PM
Abd they should also have a move that represents them.... right?

Golden Heart
June 17th, 2010, 02:50 PM
I saw someone said Ghost legendary trios. They did some bad deed or something and now they have to do something. I like that! 8D

Jerme
June 17th, 2010, 05:38 PM
how about a legendary monkey trio like that guy said. (sorry i was browsing this site for a while)

http://www.pokefactory.pokemology.com/PFA/195.gif
http://www.pokefactory.pokemology.com/PFA/196.gif
http://www.pokefactory.pokemology.com/PFA/197.gif

KaraC
June 17th, 2010, 06:03 PM
Normal, Poison, Fighting and Bug are always over looked. I want a Legendary Poison Trio personally. I love Poison types, I always have at least 2 on any team I construct.
What the games really need are Poison/Dragon ... That. Would. Rock.

Tiax
June 17th, 2010, 09:31 PM
we need legendary turtles! or legendary fish!

No, wait! Legendary Legendaries! It's genius, I tell you, genius!

xxmoonlightxx
June 17th, 2010, 09:57 PM
i would like to see something like a legendary deer trio: ice/grass, water/electric, and dark/fire

Zorua
June 17th, 2010, 10:44 PM
I'd personally like to see a trio with imagination and effort built into it and not something ridiculous. .__. Something sensible that would fit as a fifth generation legendary trio. I don't know, I have this thing whereas the legendaries that I encounter have to make sense as legendaries. The previous generations did exactly that. Legendary Golems, Legendary, pixies and fairies, legendary birds, and I'm hoping the same outcome of this Generation.

Calder
June 17th, 2010, 11:07 PM
I had a Legend Trio of a Totem Pole lol

Fire/Rock, Elec/Rock, Ice/Rock types haha

Choza Region Pokedex (http://www.freewebs.com/chozaregion/chozaregionpokedex.htm) #105-#107

Tiax
June 17th, 2010, 11:18 PM
Seriously, though, I think we need some Legendary Cats or maybe even Monkeys. Legendary Elephants sound amusing...

Calder
June 17th, 2010, 11:23 PM
Zeus (Elec/Flying)
Hades (Dark/Fire)
Poseidon (Water/Ground)

Tiax
June 17th, 2010, 11:27 PM
Zeus (Elec/Flying)
Hades (Dark/Fire)
Poseidon (Water/Ground)

That would be awesomely epic...

Calder
June 17th, 2010, 11:28 PM
That would be awesomely epic...

Legendary Legends Thats What I'm Talking About

Giratina55
June 18th, 2010, 06:06 AM
Heres a good idea...

A legendary Bird, Fish, and Land Animal. They all help control earths Enviorment.

Pearlone
June 18th, 2010, 07:32 AM
I'd really like if there were Bug mixed Legendary Types:
Fire/Bug, Water/Bug, Electric/Bug. I think that would be AWESOME.

ShinyEeveeGirl
June 18th, 2010, 04:14 PM
legendary cats (^_^) or wolves..... we're already getting A fox.... why not two more? maybe a grass or flying?

Sora's Nobody
June 18th, 2010, 04:32 PM
well we the only types that HAVEN'T been legends yet are bug, poison, ground, and fighting, so I say make the trio those types.

actually if we're going with the nature vs. technology theme, Bug, Poison and Ground sounds like a perfect fit. Bug represents life, ground represents the earth, and poison would represent polution. You could make them each half fighting type to link them together and call it a day oh, so we dont have ground? -cough- Groudon -cough-

Venusaur♣
June 30th, 2010, 05:57 AM
Some Dragon Trio's would be pretty nice.
Dragon/Ice Dragon/Grass Dragon/Fire

Jerme
June 30th, 2010, 12:42 PM
Some Dragon Trio's would be pretty nice.
Dragon/Ice Dragon/Grass Dragon/Fire

dialga palkia and giratina

i would want more though since they looked like peices of melded plastic (not giratina)

Azure-Supernova
June 30th, 2010, 12:55 PM
They could always stick down a third Legendary, in the middle of Zekrom and Reshiram... it could be Grey...

mooglehunter
June 30th, 2010, 07:28 PM

come on they don't look EXACTLY the same... there are different colors. legendary ground would be cool. they ground/rock ground/steel ground/fire. like the inner composition of the earth. maybe the could all have really long dungeons that go to the core of the earth similar to the rooms groudon/kyogre were in

Bluemoon
August 11th, 2010, 04:49 PM
while i was scanning for pokemon news last week i saw the pokedex number listings for isshu pokedex i went where reshiram and zekrom's section are and saw that the numbers before them have empty names but there it said the types. I assume that they maybe the new trio cause they are before the main legendary and they are three of the same types which says :bug. They are not just simple bug types they have some other types with them i remember one of them being fire type. Unforunately i dont remeber the website... wish you could find them...

Forever
August 11th, 2010, 04:53 PM
This thread hasn't been posted in over a month, so, ...

Locked.