PDA

View Full Version : B/W: Pokeblocks, Poffins, Now what?

Bzhuan
June 10th, 2010, 03:00 PM
is there gonna be a new one? Or are they gonna strike that?

Xander Olivieri
June 10th, 2010, 03:01 PM
You forgot the Berry smoothe thing

Trap-Eds
June 10th, 2010, 03:11 PM
Yeah...Pokeblocks, Poffins, Aprijuice...what next? Perhaps some blend of all three, like maybe Isshu will be able to implement Contests and the Pokelathon (Pokeathon?) or maybe some whole new thing altogether, though I can't think of one...

MrsNorrington
June 10th, 2010, 03:21 PM
I hope they dont make something new. Why not just use what we already got from the past generations.

umbreon_4_life
June 10th, 2010, 03:33 PM
If they do make a new type of... thing, I really hope they don't go too far. I guess I'm saying that I hope that they just stick to the things we have now.

Jerme
June 10th, 2010, 03:57 PM
i liked poffins the best. they made me want to eat some cheese cake or something

Bzhuan
June 10th, 2010, 04:01 PM
They can maybe just use all of them maybe!

I'm hoping they have contests and pokeathlons!

...Now I want a cheesecake...

Elise
June 10th, 2010, 04:05 PM
I dunno, they always seem to come up with something new to go with each
generation, I think that they'll come up with something new.

Hmm.. Ideas... It could be a juicer of some kind. Lol, I really don't know. I'm
sure that they'll come up with something that will be fun and beneficial for the
pokies as well. (:

Masterge77
June 10th, 2010, 04:30 PM
Personally, I'm hoping they dump the whole contest thing and replace it with Pokeathlon or something else.....

MrsNorrington
June 10th, 2010, 06:49 PM
Personally, I'm hoping they dump the whole contest thing and replace it with Pokeathlon or something else.....

Well, the Pokeathlon was great, I love it more than contests. But I think they should keep contests and improve them.

In the anime, contests are awesome. First round-move appeal. Second round-contest battle. They should do that in the games. I really really want contest battles.

Satoshi_poketo monsta
June 10th, 2010, 06:52 PM
Who knows, PokCakes? Nah I don't know...

Crobat
June 10th, 2010, 07:01 PM
i hope they dont have that gay pokecoordinator thing

enderalex
June 10th, 2010, 07:22 PM
I hate poffin pokeblock that blender **** lol i hate all of it :p i want them to strike it. It just wasnt an interesting part of the game for me you know?

mystletainn
June 10th, 2010, 08:29 PM
i hope they dont have that gay pokecoordinator thing

CAN WE NOT CALL THINGS GAY IN A NEGATIVE MANNER PLEASE? KTHANKS

I hate poffin pokeblock that blender **** lol i hate all of it :p i want them to strike it. It just wasnt an interesting part of the game for me you know?

And you could of totally gotten your point across without swearing sir/madam.

Forever
June 11th, 2010, 02:06 AM
Hmm I can see some sort of circus thing within B/W. I dunno but some arena sort of thing... how to improve their circus abilities? I dunno. I pick some sort of popcorn...

But if not, then yeah go back to pokeblocks. :D;

Cherrim
June 11th, 2010, 05:21 AM
I kinda hope they'll pick one of the older ones and stick with it. I've never seen the point in having the exact same thing called different things. Have new ways to make it but stick with calling it Pokéblocks or Poffins. u_u;;

sonick808
June 11th, 2010, 06:36 AM
i'd like to see the pokeblock machines come back

GlitchCity
June 11th, 2010, 06:48 AM
can they bring back the contests from gen. 3? I love the pokeblock idea and it was fun making them. With poffins I was worried about burning them, and stuff spilling out of the bowl; too complicated for me.

Tanaki
June 11th, 2010, 10:03 AM
So far they've consistently done something that involves turning berries into something similar to sweets. The blocks were like candies, poffins are just pastries, and of course the berry juice. Maybe some kind of jam or jelly is next up on the list?