PDA

View Full Version : B/W: Which of the new pokemon do you like the most?

MistahDude
June 11th, 2010, 12:14 PM
I personally like Hihidaruma the most out of the new pokemon. The Fire Ape Hihidaruma looks like it could be a Fire Gorilla and it's face looks like an Oni mask. it also looks like a rapist.

I am guessing it is the first evolution of a smaller pokemon, or it could be an only pokemon with no other forms or evolutions. I would love for it to have a giant gorilla evo!

Hihidaruma (ヒヒダルマ) is the Flaming Pokemon, a Fire-type. Its ability is "Encourage." It is 4.3 ft tall and weighs 204.81 lbs.

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/162/1/0/I_support_Hiharuma_by_miya902.png

Trap-Eds
June 11th, 2010, 12:18 PM
Haha. I'll decide that when the game arrives in English. I'm very patient. :3
But as of now, I like the Chinchilla one and the Zebra the best. Plus, Chinchilla is fun to say. :D

MrsNorrington
June 11th, 2010, 12:32 PM
Chirimii, the Chinchilla Pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's SO cute!!!

MistahDude
June 11th, 2010, 12:36 PM

yeah, and apparently the professor lady thinks the same way!

mystletainn
June 11th, 2010, 12:37 PM
My favorite is the Gear Pokemon. It's so cute and unusual.

MistahDude
June 11th, 2010, 12:42 PM
My favorite is the Gear Pokemon. It's so cute and unusual.

Gear looks a lot like this digimon:
http://dma.wtw-x.net/DMA/DigimonStands/Bandai/Hagurumon.jpg

Shiro-san
June 11th, 2010, 12:43 PM
Personally, i am gonna wait and see there evolutions before i get too hyped up BUT if i had too choose i like Shimama (zebra), Meguroko ( the croc), and Chiramii (the chinchilla). The thing is i expect Chiramii to be another ratata or bidoof which they always make which in the end is under used because they create 1 every set BUT with him learning technician it might make him worth something (unless his evo looks stupid). I personally think the croc i my best and you know they are making him to fit in with hippowdon.

EDIT: Gear is stupid and the fire guy is weird.

SargeantMajorKururu
June 11th, 2010, 12:46 PM
My favorites are Hihidaruma, Meguroko, and of course MIJUMARU!!! I can't decide!

I like all the new pokemon (Munna is a bit weird though, like a piggy bank gone bad)but these are my faves.

Thunderhead
June 11th, 2010, 12:55 PM
I like all of them.

Yes, even Gear!

However, if I could pick a favorite out of all of them, it would be Pork Chops :)

GreyShadow
June 11th, 2010, 01:00 PM
ZEKROM!!! although its type isn't as cool as Dark/Dragon it is still awesome. 2nd would have to be Zoroark 3rd Reshiram. Honostly none of the others ae too amazing.

Mac@ACK!
June 11th, 2010, 01:05 PM
Even though I'm a guy... I can't help but wish I had a chinchilla Pokemon that sat on my shoulder. Forget Pikachu, I want Chiramii!

OneMoreLevel
June 11th, 2010, 01:05 PM
I like Zekrom ad Reshiram but out of but out of all of them Reshiram.

lynds
June 11th, 2010, 01:20 PM
I like the look of most as well but I have to say Chiramii is my favourite. I love cute pokemon! :pink_love:

dithyrambos
June 11th, 2010, 01:21 PM
I quite like Ram-chin. But if this trend continues, the third version mascot may turn out to be the "Giratina" of the generation; And by that I mean FREAKING AMAZING. I'm really excited about the third mascot.

I also like mijumaru, chiramii, and munna. :)

MartinJF
June 11th, 2010, 01:23 PM
Gear
the Gear Pokemon

... Wins the award for the most un-creative pokemon name!

Choosed that pwnsome charged up Zebra...

Besides, I really like Electric types, and I Think it looks cool.

Gear look funny and I really want one right now :P

Noah Ridgewood
June 11th, 2010, 01:24 PM
Took the words right out of my mouth, that's for sure.

I've never seen such an adorable Pokémon before! It's taken the place as my favorite. I'm kind of sad that I can't take it's name online at various communities and services. :(

Zeta Patchouli
June 11th, 2010, 01:26 PM
I don't like any of them. I love all of them. Especially Gear, Reshiram, Hihidaruma, Zoroark, and Smugleaf. (Tsutaja)

How many people do you think will be going by that name in B/W? Because that's the nickname I'll give it.

Toshiro.
June 11th, 2010, 02:17 PM
Shimama is pretty sweet, he's my favorite so far. But both Chiramii and Zoroark are right after.

Jesh
June 11th, 2010, 02:25 PM
Don't know names, but thunder pony, ground alligator and little bird are love. so is um... all of them. also pokedex = ipod.

Luck
June 11th, 2010, 02:29 PM
The generic bird pokemon is cool, Tsutaja is neat, the alligator is okay, and the rest are just terrible.
Satoshi Tajiri should go in his room and think about what he did.

Toxicroak
June 11th, 2010, 02:33 PM
I love Zoroark, but i really like Mamepato and Meguroko

Sora's Nobody
June 11th, 2010, 02:36 PM
I love gear, Its just so... Simple. But basicly no matter how lame this might sound, I love every single one of them!

BleuVII
June 11th, 2010, 03:03 PM
My favorite is the Dark/Ground Crocodile, but I've been a fan of Zoroark since seeing him too.

Anyway, I don't find it likely that the Chincilla will be this gen's Bidoof. It's a psychic type, and the vendor trash pokemon is always a normal type. It's tradition.

Hihidaruma---is based on the Daruma statue: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daruma_doll Its name means "flame flame daruma."

Kirbychu
June 11th, 2010, 03:15 PM
I like Zekrom and Smugleaf. The poll just looks like gibberish to me. <_>

Yamikarasu
June 11th, 2010, 03:25 PM
I pretty much like them all except for Shimama. That one just looks too... stiff? I dunno, it looks like it needs longer legs and a more muscular body. It looks too oval-ish, and in my opinion, the least inspired of the bunch. The stripes look awkward.

All of the others are very intriguing. I really want to learn more about Gear.

Tyrant626
June 11th, 2010, 04:07 PM
I love Tsutaja! :)

It may be the revolution that we grass type starters need.
I hpoe it's like the Grass type MixApe of the 5th gen.

Venusaur-Favorite pokemon, but weak to too many things, and slow.
Meganium-Plain, looks like a tubby, green, Hawain giraffe
Sceptile-cool looking, but just plain stat-wise.
Torterra-...........Ice types suck :(

Wheras the Water and Fire types get ALL the good stats, they look super cool, and EVERYONE chooses them.

PalkiaSpace
June 11th, 2010, 05:30 PM
Shimama is sooooooo awsome. I wish it was Dark/Electric instead of only Electric. WHY MUST NINTENDO DEPRIVE US OF ELECTRIC/DARK TYPES! LUXRAY AND SHIMAMA WERE PERFECT OPPURTUNITIES!! I'm sorry for that...

Chiramii
June 11th, 2010, 05:37 PM
Username. Also Mamepato and Shimama - also took them as alts. :3;

FieryGrave
June 11th, 2010, 05:41 PM
I am going to wait for more because I am not liking the one I see now. they just don't feel apart of the pokevers

Bamboo Basara
June 11th, 2010, 05:57 PM
Chiramii is adorable, he's definately being added to my team. Shimama is awesome because I've been waiting and waiting for a zebra Pokemon. Meguroko is simply awesome beyond words. I usually don't like the generic bird Pokemon, in fact, I can't think of one I've ever liked, but I love Mamepato.
They are all in addition to Pokabu, my favorite starter yet.

I'm looking forward to this generation, I love these Pokemon designs. :)

chanchimi
June 11th, 2010, 09:42 PM
So far, I don't actually like any of them.... I find their designs bland and unoriginal. Hopefully they'll get good evolutions.

MistahDude
June 11th, 2010, 09:50 PM
So far, I don't actually like any of them.... I find their designs bland and unoriginal. Hopefully they'll get good evolutions.

Hihidaruma is the only thing I have ever seen to be based off of a Daruma doll. How is that unoriginal?

Timbjerr
June 11th, 2010, 10:23 PM
This is quite an awesome set of pokemon we have here. I have lots of favorites, including:
-Tsutaaja
-Pokabu
-Gear
-Hihidaruma
-Shimama
-Meguroko

If it wasn't for the fact that you only get one starter, that could be my future in-game team right there. XD

Waffle-San
June 11th, 2010, 10:32 PM
Gear
the Gear Pokemon

... Wins the award for the most un-creative pokemon name!

Choosed that pwnsome charged up Zebra...

Besides, I really like Electric types, and I Think it looks cool.

Gear look funny and I really want one right now :P

Moltres, Zapdos and Jolteon's japanese names say Hi.

My favourite when I woke up this morning was my luvable snuggable Mijumara but now it's Hihidaruma!! That this is just awesome!!

lx_theo
June 11th, 2010, 10:38 PM
Tsutaaja still is my favorite, because it looks cool, and has massive potential for awesome looking evolutions.

560cool.
June 11th, 2010, 10:40 PM
I'd say Gear is my favourite !
Pure Steel types rock ! I'll most definetly get one on my team.

Mujahid
June 11th, 2010, 11:05 PM
My favorite is the Dark/Ground Crocodile, but I've been a fan of Zoroark since seeing him too.

Anyway, I don't find it likely that the Chincilla will be this gen's Bidoof. It's a psychic type, and the vendor trash pokemon is always a normal type. It's tradition.

Chiramii is normal type and most likely this gen's rodent...but i won't compare it with bidoof...Chiramii rules !!

Katie_Q
June 11th, 2010, 11:27 PM
Zakrom! and tasutaja, chiramii, munna and Zoroark look pretty cool too! and that cute crocodile!

vibratingcat
June 11th, 2010, 11:42 PM
all of them are pretty sweeeet. i particularly like hihidaruma, munna and zekrom.

Actor
June 12th, 2010, 02:51 AM
Shirrami.

It's been a long time waiting for a chinchilla pokemon.

Jim
June 12th, 2010, 04:37 AM
Mamepato is adorable! You can just picture them swarming Hiun City's bus station carrying a multitude of diseases, deformed limbs and whatnot. <3333

Also, Gear.

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty
June 12th, 2010, 04:59 AM
I like Chiramii and Shimama the most.

Mongo
June 12th, 2010, 05:06 AM
Mamepato, the pigeon. I dig Meguroko, too.

BeachBoy
June 12th, 2010, 05:36 AM
Gear. Just win.

Can't wait to see what it evolves into. XD

Shuckleman
June 12th, 2010, 05:38 AM

Hihidaruma---is based on the Daruma statue: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daruma_doll Its name means "flame flame daruma."

And that doll, is based off a budhist monk.....

Well, even if its based off of a monk, i will still like pyrobrow.

Rei Shingetsu
June 12th, 2010, 06:15 AM
I absolutely love that crocodile, chinchilla (I can't be bothered with their names yet though xD), Tsutaja and Reshiram!

Tyrant626
June 12th, 2010, 07:48 AM
Mamepato looks almost EXACTLY like starly, but without the curl on it's head. Maybe it'll have an awesome evolution though.

DialgaPalkiaGiratina
June 12th, 2010, 07:53 AM
The Chinchilla, the Zebra and Reshiram! ♥

PiPVoda
Only one choice? -_- Well I love Mijumaru the most (followed by Reshiram) but overall all of them are well designed and will more than likely be powerful as well.

Rei Shingetsu
Well, maybe Mamepato and Starly were from the same family line and genetic which dispersed into different regions and started mutating according to the different climates?

Barney.
June 12th, 2010, 08:00 AM
As always with new gens...I have to wait and see their evolutions to fully judge.

TheReal
June 12th, 2010, 08:05 AM
Mumna. On the other side, Gear is the worst Pokémon ever. Gear, the gear pokémon -> how creative! Also, the two gears are separated, why do they count as only one pokémon? Bad, very bad. Even Bidoof is better!

NA3LKER
June 12th, 2010, 08:20 AM
Tsutaja- looks ok, could look very nice in final evolution
Pokabu- its ok, but i doubt it will turn into a pokemon i will like too much
mijumaru- dont like it, but as an otter, it could look cool
chiramii- cuuute!
munna- looks ugly, i dont think it will look better with an evolution
gear- interesting idea, looks nice, and could evolve into something even better
mamepato- its a pidgeon. nobody likes pidgeons
hihidaruma- looks completely crazy. and i like that
shimama- looks nice, dont really think he needs an evolution
meguroko- looks cool, hope it evolves into something even better
zorua- dont really like it
zoroark- looks really cool, but reminds me of shadow
reshiram- looks regal, and looks cool
zekrom- looks cool, i think a little better than reshiram

Bamboo Basara
June 12th, 2010, 08:33 AM
I'm happy to see how much everyone loves Chiramii. I don't remember seeing this much love for Rattata, Sentret or Zigzagoon. :P

Blueknight
June 12th, 2010, 10:24 AM
I like Zoroark the best. It seems the coolest of all the options. Followed by Reshiram, the grass starter, the mouse, the zebra and the gear.

Darkerm
June 12th, 2010, 10:42 AM
I love Dark type Pokemon very much. I like both Zoroa & Zoroark. i am waiting for more new dark type pokemon.

ShadowYashi
June 12th, 2010, 10:43 AM
I adore Rattata, Sentret and Zigzagoon. :O
Dun like Bidoof much though, Bibarel's alright. . .

I want a Meguroko, it reminds me of Banjo's Crocodile form from Banjo-Kazooie and Croc, the Crocodile. It looks so cool and I hope it evolves into a bada$$ Crocodile Pokemon and I hope that despite it being a ground type, that it can learn a water type move, like Surf or dive.
But then again, Hippopatas and Hippowdon are based off of Hippopotamus'. I like Shimama and Chiramii is pretty cute
Zoroa and Zorouk are nice looking but their already becoming overrated to me, much like Lucario was and is since its movie, not to mention Riolu D:<
I really can't wait for this gen @_@

SargeantMajorKururu
June 12th, 2010, 11:01 AM
Zoroa and Zorouk are nice looking but their already becoming overrated to me, much like Lucario was and is since its movie, not to mention Riolu D:<
I really can't wait for this gen @_@

I also think they're already overrated. Soonr or later, he's just going to wind up in a video game fighting plumbers and everyone's gonna get mad at him because he's gonna replace Lucario.

I can't wait for this gen either!!! :DDD

shookie
June 12th, 2010, 11:06 AM
Definitely Gear. Pokabu is second, then Shimama, Zekrom, and Meguroko. I just think Gear is cute in a really odd way, like how the markings on each cog make up a little face whenever you rotate them.

WarpstarX
June 12th, 2010, 11:17 AM
Shimama looks like an electric counter-part to ponyta.

EmeraldSerenade
June 12th, 2010, 11:21 AM
The Gear Poke. It looks like a more advance Bronzor xD

EDIT: although, with its ability, Plus/Minus, it just seems like the gear versions of Plusle and Minun ;/

RHCP
June 12th, 2010, 11:28 AM
Meguroko looks pretty cool! :D

Serene Grace
June 12th, 2010, 11:29 AM
I hate all of them. Seriously, their designs have been the worse I've seen of any Pokemon game in a while. I always thought bird Pokemon from every region always look so cool. And they did, until now. Now they realeased that.. that monstrousity called Mamepato. Seriously, what is it supposed to be? It looks awful, just.. just awful. ): That Gear and Chiramii Pokemon are the only ones who looks slightly okay. They're not great but at least I can live with them.

pkmntrainerpaul
June 12th, 2010, 11:34 AM
I like them all, except Hihidaruma and Munna. Munna looks like Snorpork from Monster Racers....

Bluemoon
June 12th, 2010, 11:47 AM
My favorite ones are Tsutaja,Chimarii ang meguroko!!!!

Tsavo
June 12th, 2010, 03:33 PM
The new pkmn look interesting, I'm going to withhold judgment until the game comes out (Evolution chains will undoubtedly make the 'cutesy' ones more badass, etc.). I'm hoping they release some info on some ghost pkmn. I'd love to see that typing fleshed out a bit more (e.g. I need to stop always using Gengar).

Xebelleon
June 12th, 2010, 03:38 PM
i like internet meme Mamepato
Munna too but only because i remember her from Rock Tunnel

GoldvsRed
June 12th, 2010, 03:38 PM
I don't really like either Shimama, Mamepato, or Reshiram, but I do like all of the other ones. I'm very pumped for this generation, much more than the others.

Reshiram Man
June 12th, 2010, 03:44 PM
I really like Hihidaruma and Meguroko

Olliee
June 12th, 2010, 04:16 PM
I'll explain my favourites. :P

Munna - I think this thing is amazing. I'm not so sure why.. really I don't know why I just like the idea of a floating pig with a floral pattern. If we can even call it a pig.. XD

Hihidaruma - This one interests me probably the most, not because I think it looks good, because it doesn't.. I do like the idea behind it, with the Daruma dolls. 8D

Mijumaru- I really didn't like this at first, but it's grown on me and I will be choosing the little snowman thing. XD

Emilio~
June 13th, 2010, 02:18 AM
I like most of them, especially Meguroko, Shimama and Shiramii. I really don't like Munna, it looks so weird. It reminds of Shaymin somehow...

Haza
June 13th, 2010, 02:24 AM
I love all of them but the stand outs are Reshiram & Zekrom, Zoroark, Tsutaaja, Shimama, Chiramii, and Hihidaruma.

Ninja Caterpie
June 13th, 2010, 02:25 AM
The bird looks WICKED, imo. I don't really like Hihidaruma because its eyebrows are weird (daruma dolls in general are weird) and Munna just looks silly.

When I first saw it, I though Gear was stupid, but after another look, it looks pretty cool. ^^ It'll probably get a random English name like Bicog or something lol.

The Alligator's ability is WICKED as. If it gets a nice powerful evolution, it'll become a powerhouse! :D

I also like the way they've taken with the new legendaries. The old ones were too...normal, y'know? I mean, the only thing that distinguished Articuno from Pidgeot was its colour basically. That's not exactly...legendary, y'know? The beasts still looked too normal to be legendary Pokemon, but it sure got better with Gen III's Kyogre, Groudon and Rayquaza. They were abstract (and one was a dragon) and they didn't look like animals; they actually looked like they'd created the Earth. Diamond and Pearl's legendaries were just as good. Now you can actually DISTINGUISH between the legendaries and the normal Pokemon at a glance. Legendaries are more abstract; big and menacing, where normal Pokemon are much simpler. I like it much better this way.

Satoshi_poketo monsta
June 13th, 2010, 02:37 AM
I like them all of course! (Especially : Mijumaru, Hihidaruma, Mamepato and Zorua) I kinda bit upset knowing that Zorua need an Event to get it! Especially when it need Celebi from the Movie thingy! GGraaahh!!! I just don't know how to tranfer a Pokemon from movie things! Maybe I'll have to see another cool Pokemon for my future team! But still! I'm gonna get Zorua!!!

wenghow77
June 13th, 2010, 03:17 AM
I LIKE TSUTAJA! But all of them are good and I'm waiting for their evolution :)

A Pixy
June 13th, 2010, 09:17 AM
Tsutaaja is still the best IMO. He's cool and he's well designed. And anything reminding me of Treecko is a welcome addition into my favourite 50 Pokemon list. o3o

ElectricScyther
June 13th, 2010, 09:20 AM
I voted for Tsutarja becaues he's so cool. But it was hard to say. Giaru , Pokabu, and Hihidaruma are also awesome.

RYOUKI
June 13th, 2010, 09:26 AM
Oh, crap. I love them all, but what stole my heart was Hihidaruma. Monkey, and fire Pokemon nonetheless! Munna and Shimama is awesome too. If Hihidaruma, Munna and Shimama has an evo, I'd use it in a heartbeat.

DoctorFred
June 13th, 2010, 09:34 AM
I'm gonna narrow it down to Reshiram and Mamepato. I vote Mamepato. But I can't believe how underrated Reshiram is. :O

JAK3
June 13th, 2010, 09:45 AM
I like Meguroko alot. He is a very cool looking Pokemon. I also like him because I like Reptiles. Overall, I just really like him. So far, I have planned out the two members of my team, yus, I have already built a part of my team, so far, Tsutaaja, and Meguroko, both going on my team. :D

§acred†Beo!
June 13th, 2010, 09:47 AM

It's super cute! Although my favorite out of them is def Hihidaruma!

Bamboo Basara
June 13th, 2010, 10:08 AM
I liked Shimama since the moment I saw him, but he's starting to grow on me even more now. Those eyes look awesome. :D

AngelFireWing
June 13th, 2010, 10:10 AM
So far I like them but my favorites are gonna be any fire or dragon type as those two of my favorite types to use

Westie7
June 13th, 2010, 10:26 AM

It's not Psychic, that's Munna. Chinchilla-Dude is pure normal typed.
And Bibarel wasn't Normal, it was Normal-Water. Admittedly, it evolved from pure Normal Bidoof, but...

Sweed
June 13th, 2010, 10:31 AM
Out of whats been released so far, I like Zekrom and Shimama the best (:

Corruptodile
June 13th, 2010, 11:51 AM
I like Meguroko. I've been dying to see a Crocodile pokemon :)

JackGamer
June 13th, 2010, 11:52 AM
I love them all so far :3
But Shimama has to be my favourite, followed by Pokabu, followed by the Chincilla one :D

Sora247_2009
June 13th, 2010, 12:01 PM
Grass Starter by far. I'm also liking the fire gorilla thingy.

HugSomebody
June 13th, 2010, 12:06 PM
Omg, I had a little spasm on the inside when I saw the little Chinchilla one! The little lightning pony reminds me of Ixion and the gear Pokemon looks cute too.

Masara
June 13th, 2010, 01:47 PM
I love all the new Pokemon! O: Except maybe Mamepato, who looks like a mutated Starly to me.
If I had to choose a favorite, though, it'd be a two-way tie between Smugleaf and Munna. I can't even begin to imagine what Munna's evolution chain will look like. oAo;

Dr.Garrison
June 13th, 2010, 02:00 PM
I personally like Hihidaruma the most out of the new pokemon. The Fire Ape Hihidaruma looks like it could be a Fire Gorilla and it's face looks like an Oni mask. it also looks like a rapist.

I am guessing it is the first evolution of a smaller pokemon, or it could be an only pokemon with no other forms or evolutions. I would love for it to have a giant gorilla evo!

Hihidaruma (ヒヒダルマ) is the Flaming Pokemon, a Fire-type. Its ability is "Encourage." It is 4.3 ft tall and weighs 204.81 lbs.

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/162/1/0/I_support_Hiharuma_by_miya902.png
I'm with you on this choice.

WriteThemWrong
June 13th, 2010, 02:09 PM
Gear looks a lot like this digimon:
http://dma.wtw-x.net/DMA/DigimonStands/Bandai/Hagurumon.jpg
yeah and shimama looks like this one:
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100116115152/digimon/es/images/8/87/ShimaUnimon.jpg
but i like shimama cause it's electric and it looks like it'll have good speed and attack. ponyta and rapidash watch out

Sleet
June 13th, 2010, 02:11 PM
Im going to wait until I see their Evolutions. That cute Chinchilla looking one could evolve into a Naked mole rat for all I know XD

Lady Gaga
June 13th, 2010, 02:55 PM
Obviously, the adorable Chiramii is my favourite Pokemon out of these (and may just become my favourite Pokemon of all!), but I also like Hihidaruma, Shimama, Reshiram, Munna, Tsutaja, and Pokabu :3

Chary
June 13th, 2010, 03:31 PM
I really like Shimama Meguroko Chiramii and,the grass starter.
I can wait to make my choice when I see more of the generation though...

Pokeyomom
June 13th, 2010, 04:10 PM
Like a bad husband:

I will base my loyalties off of the next evolutions.

Dominus Temporis
June 13th, 2010, 04:16 PM
I genuinely like all of them, even Munna, who took some time to grow on me. I have to admit a bit of a fondness for Hihidaruma, though, because it just looks cool, along with the thought that was put into its name and design. I'll probably use it in White (since I already determined on Pokabu for my starter in Black)...

MortyEcruteak
June 13th, 2010, 04:16 PM
I obviously picked Meguroko, but if i could pick 2 i would pick the water starter. I don't see why people hate him. I think he is adorable.

o0PinkSquid0o
June 14th, 2010, 12:47 AM
Reshiram!! I think he looks bootiful

Masquerain
June 14th, 2010, 12:50 AM
Reshiram and Zekrom are cool.

But I like Mijumaru.

Lexxy
June 14th, 2010, 10:21 AM
Gotta say I'm really, really wanting Shimama! I love deer and I've been awaiting some more deer like Pokemon ever since Stantler.

My only hope is that Shimama is the baby form and, like Shinx, he will be found at lvl 4ish and will have 2 more BA evolutions :D

Shimama will be mine!!

musesum626
June 14th, 2010, 01:23 PM
Just look at my avatar :P I like how Zekrom looks complex as a design at first, but it's really just a giant black...thing. And it's Dragon/Electric! Speaking of electric types, Shimama's pretty good, but I hope it has a Rapidash-like evolution.

~Chiramii~
June 14th, 2010, 02:39 PM
Well,
I personally LOOOOVE Chiramii but I vote Mijumaru.

drivr3joe
June 14th, 2010, 02:59 PM
I dont like any of them except zoroark. All the others are just crap.

Bamboo Basara
June 14th, 2010, 05:32 PM
I dont like any of them except zoroark. All the others are just crap.

Odd, I feel just the opposite.

XxRogueTrainerxX
June 14th, 2010, 05:35 PM
Megaruko and Pokabu caught my eye. I think I'll definately use those two.

ChaosNinjat
June 17th, 2010, 07:03 AM
I think Tsutaja is awesome, he is so gonna be my starter :3! I also like Meguroko, plus his Earthquake Spiral sounds really interesting.

Lunyka
June 26th, 2010, 07:54 AM
Zekrom, Zebra, Wotter, Smugleaf, and Gear.

Paper Ghost
June 26th, 2010, 08:33 AM
Zoroarrrrrrrkk<3333 Also Shimama and Chiramii. :0 The gears are fine too, but they remind me of that Digimon in one of the earlier posts in this thread. 0__o

Zebeedoo
June 26th, 2010, 08:40 AM
I like Shimama and Meguroko currently out of them all so far. :D

Azure-Supernova
June 26th, 2010, 10:24 AM
Mamepato. I've got a soft spot for those early flyers you encounter in every game haha

Dark Piplup
June 26th, 2010, 01:17 PM
I always love the crocs so I love the ground/dark croc

Sammuthegreat
June 26th, 2010, 01:21 PM
I do like the majority of them, although my favourite is Pokabu. Honourable mentions go to Reshiram, Zekrom, Shimama, Hihidaruma and Meguroko.

I don't particularly like Gear, Munna or Tsutaja, although I hope their evolutions will change my mind.

s_a_l_poke
June 26th, 2010, 02:06 PM
Tsutaaja and Meguroko are my faves. Fast Grass-types are the best! And Meguroko's design is awesome.

I personally don't like Hihidaruma... It scares me Dx

Owl
June 30th, 2010, 06:05 AM
I like Meguroko the best. Because I love reptiles :3

sab
June 30th, 2010, 06:17 AM
zorua, because at least it isn't completely a digimon...

Prince of the Sea
June 30th, 2010, 07:01 AM
Mijumaru - Made of d'awwww! It's a cute little water otter that I will hug and squeeze and call George.

Tsutaja - Pretty cool and smug, a step up from some of the previous starters in my opinion. I'd like my rival to have this; Tsutaja depicts the rival personality oh-so-well.

Pokabu - Kind of funny. He's got this carefree expression, like real-life pigs. Too bad rolling around in the mud is potentially harmful to him! I have a feeling he could have a very powerful evolution.

Zorua and Zoroark - Everyone thinks they're the Gen V Riolu and Lucario. I can't disagree, but I like how Zoroark has an influence from the kitsune, much like Ninetales.

Gear - Gear! Really? I don't mind that much, because there aren't that many Steel types, and Gear represents another man-made part of society. I wonder what Gear has to do with Rotom...

Chiramii - This seems like Gen V's "vendor trash" Pokemon to some, but I think Pokemon has turned away from that idea. Forget about the generic rat, racoon, and beaver. Those weren't cute. Chiramii, however...

Mamepato - This is a real pidgeon Pokemon. It makes Pidgey's name seem so unfitting now.

Munna - Outside the Rock Tunnel there was a girl that really wanted to see this pink Pokemon with a floral pattern. It's pretty cute, but it reminds me too much of Drowzee.

Chaos Feraligatr
July 11th, 2010, 07:00 AM
As for me Wooguru looks freakin amazing! i also like Shimama and the Grass starter.

Pandemonioum
July 11th, 2010, 08:33 AM
Mod's make your life easier and make a Sticky Topic in one of the many ''Favourite Pokémon threads'' so people don't have to make new thread just because they can.

I like Zekrom most, but Eagle is also awesome.

Azure-Supernova
July 11th, 2010, 08:41 AM
Wooguru is definitely my favourite looking right now and the only one I'm definitely recruiting into my B&W party so far.

Shining Meganium
July 11th, 2010, 08:42 AM
My faves are the grass starter and the eagle. They look very sly and evil.

Gregora
July 11th, 2010, 08:46 AM
My faves so far are Zoroark, Wooguru, Koromori, and Gochiruzeru (the one that looks like a teddy bear covered in ectoplasm). :) But again, that's me.

Pyrax
July 11th, 2010, 08:56 AM
Wooguru, Tsutarja, and Hihidaruma.
Wooguru's head kinda reminds me of native american designs for some reason.

MartinJF
July 11th, 2010, 09:09 AM
My top 5 so far:

1. Wooguru
2. Shimama
3. Pokabu
4. Minezumi
5. Kibago

To be honest, if the rest of the pokemon is just as good, this will be my fav. Gen this far...

Owl
July 11th, 2010, 09:50 AM
Meguroko, I love reptiles especially crocodiles.

Stormbringer
July 12th, 2010, 10:29 AM
Hey guys I was thinking we could get a evolve form of Donphan. It would match Piloswan,but a big elephant instead of a mammoth

see since donphan is UU, that would work. its attack should go up to 130 like mamoswine to match it. :)

personally, coolest 5th gen poke = Wooguru. :D really cool

redsaber5859
July 12th, 2010, 10:31 AM
I hate the majority, only zorua family is worth it

BeachBoy
July 12th, 2010, 10:31 AM
Musharna! <3

I loved Gear, and still do, but Musharna is definitely going on my team, I love it so so much. :D

Sweet Visions
July 12th, 2010, 10:55 AM
Hihidaruma looks really cool. So does Tsutaja. I'll definitely be choosing Tsutaja.

Gardenia101
July 12th, 2010, 11:51 AM
Tsutaja! Duh! But, uhh.. just so you know, you spelled "Tsutaja" wrong. Although that really doesn't matter.

Azure-Supernova
July 12th, 2010, 11:55 AM
I don't know who I'll be starting with... still unsure about the little buggers available... might be an imported starter... but I'm definitely getting a Wooguru at lease <3

Agent Clank
July 12th, 2010, 11:58 AM
this list needs to be updated.
well,my favorite so far is Rankurusu!
he is awesome!

Astinus
July 12th, 2010, 12:01 PM
Out of the ones revealed so far, Koromori (Batfloof), Wooguru (Wargle), and Mijumaru (Wotter), and Mijumaru's evolution are the ones so far that I won't get tired of looking at. Some I'm iffy about, though. But those four are my favorites so far.

MistahDude
July 12th, 2010, 01:51 PM
this list needs to be updated.
well,my favorite so far is Rankurusu!
he is awesome!

I dont think I can update a poll...

Eternal Nightmare
July 12th, 2010, 02:04 PM
Aww I love the majority of all the ones revealed thus far.

Pokabu
Tsutaaja
Wooguru
Gochiruzeru (the gothic girl <3)
Reshiram
Meguroku
Shimama
Chiramii
...aww man just to man so I'm going to stop here :>.

Faline
July 12th, 2010, 02:35 PM
I don't like them that much. Chiramii's alright for me.

インフェルノの津波
July 12th, 2010, 02:49 PM
Mamepato, and it's evolutions. And Tsutaaja.

Professor W.
July 12th, 2010, 02:55 PM
I like all of them so for, cept Gochiruzeru, it's creepy, gothic and scares me.

My favorites are Gear and Rankurusu (gotta love green water bears!)

~Prof. W.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
July 12th, 2010, 03:21 PM
I like them all so far :)

Bloothump
July 12th, 2010, 03:24 PM
For some reason I just fell in love with Minezumi, and I guess he's my new favorite. Which is weird because I'm speculating he'll be this gen's obligatory early normal type. I think he's some sort of muskrat or meercat. Either way, I'm fine with that. I just adore his frayed tail and little ears. <3

Edit:
my bad, I got the name wrong.

July 12th, 2010, 03:27 PM
Kibago? are you talking about the green one that looks like lavitar because that one is the one called kibago...

_Kyle
July 12th, 2010, 03:47 PM
I love the starters. Deff gonna go with the Fire pig!! haha

July 12th, 2010, 03:49 PM
I'm going with the Ivy Snake ;)

Bloothump
July 12th, 2010, 03:58 PM
I'm going with the Immature Ball.

July 12th, 2010, 04:06 PM
I'm going with the Immature Ball.is that the bat one?
I'm going with the Wargle :)!

Bloothump
July 12th, 2010, 04:13 PM
Mijumaru, the water starter's pokedex entry says it's the "Immature Ball" pokemon.

July 12th, 2010, 04:19 PM
Mijumaru, the water starter's pokedex entry says it's the "Immature Ball" pokemon.No it doesn't ,it says "Sea otter" pokemon actually.

flight
July 12th, 2010, 04:48 PM
I like pretty much all of the Pokemon of the fifth generation. I really can't find any flaws with it, really. I'm pretty satisfied with how this is going, and hopefully there's more to show so I can really see how awesome this generation really is.

July 12th, 2010, 04:50 PM
If we do have 150 pokemon this gen how many more awesome pokemon do we have yet to see :)?

rocky505
July 12th, 2010, 07:15 PM
I freaking love Wooguru. It is one of the most epic Bird pokemon they have ever made.

Bloothump
July 12th, 2010, 07:55 PM
No it doesn't ,it says "Sea otter" pokemon actually.

You're right it's the name that translates to Immature Ball.

Biggee30
July 12th, 2010, 11:48 PM
I love bacon, so obviously Pokabu.

Haza
July 13th, 2010, 12:13 AM
My new favorites are Wooguru and Goshi... excited to see the in full.

Andrut
July 13th, 2010, 03:14 AM
I like Mamepato the best. He is the simplest, and cutest of all those pokemon.(Chiramii is a tamagotchi xD)

Forever
July 13th, 2010, 07:18 AM
Kay, lately I've found an interest in Koromori. I blame Gym. XD;

Buuut omg, it's so adorable! I still love Chiramii, Mamepato, Shimama, Wooguru and that other bird though.

vitrinh
July 13th, 2010, 07:20 AM
i litterly just hate them alll i think pokemon should stop after honnen cause the pokemon got alot and i mean alot werider and uglier

Yamikarasu
July 13th, 2010, 07:40 AM
I really love Rankurusu. It's pretty freaking adorable. Wooguru is also made of epic.

Koromori is the only Pokemon so far that I really take issue with. That tooth... it makes it look so stupid. :/