PDA

View Full Version : Lugia; The King of the Sea (Legendary RP)

Pages : [1] 2 3

Wolf_Goddess
November 10th, 2004, 06:05 PM
This is a Legendary RP. You may RP one legendary and one trainer. You may NOT catch another person's Legendary without permission from the person his/herself.

Rules:
One Legendary per person
No Godmoding
Do not take a Legendary that has already been taken.
Enjoy

Taken Legendary: Lugia (Duh!)

Setting: A large, unknown island by the sea. In the center of it are rocky mountains, containing abandoned caves. This was where all the legendaries rested, but that was before Team Rocket caused a rucus there, destroying the rocks in attampt to capture the rare Pokemon and collect the precious stones in the mountains.

Post: The ocean waves rocked to and fro. For so long the beast under it didn't move, for so long has it seen a Legendary, but a glowing light gleamed steadily from the depths.
A young girl picked her head up. She was on a Lapras when she saw the flash of blinding light, and a single cry, then it was silent.

Alana
November 11th, 2004, 12:47 PM
I'll try it out.

A young girl was exploring a large island. Suddenly she noticest a quick movement to her right. "What was that." She walks towards it.

Wolf_Goddess
November 12th, 2004, 02:09 PM
The Lapras swam towards the island, her trainer dismounting. Sam, the trainer, looked around. "So this is where you were born," she said, "This is where the Lapras herd comes to lay eggs." The Lapras nodded. Being an intelligent creature, she could speak human. "The herd used to," the Lapras said, "This island used to be populaous with rare Pokemon, untill poachers and Team Rocket came." Sam nodded, looking curoisly at the ocean.

Logmon1
November 12th, 2004, 06:41 PM
I'll give it a shot but I have Missingno, if I can't Groudon.

A young boy walked along the shore of this iland when he heard a strang noise. "What was that!" yelled the boy so loud the entirer iland could hear him.

Alana
November 13th, 2004, 05:04 AM
"Huh." Now she was confused.

"We're probably not the onlt ones on this island." Said her Jolteon. (I can understant Pokemon lingo)

"Probaby not but it sounded like some one was introuble. Lets go check it out."

"What about the thing?"

"We can worry about that later. Come on." Heads for the scream.

Wolf_Goddess
November 13th, 2004, 11:27 AM
(You may have any rare Pokemon you want)

The light flashes again, but it was dim. Sam looks out into the water, fingering a flute around her neck. "Could it be? Could it be the Pokemon my father said had a connection to this flute?" The Lapras looks at the water. They ignore the scream.
"It could be," the Lapras said.

Alana
November 13th, 2004, 11:35 AM
Alana and Jolteon find a boy aways off. "Whats wrong?'

Colette_The_Chosen
November 13th, 2004, 01:50 PM
(I'll try this out.I call mew!)

Logmon1
November 13th, 2004, 07:07 PM
(I have missingno then)

The boy looks at the girl "I thout I hered something. I'm Logan" says the boy."Who are you?"

Wolf_Goddess
November 13th, 2004, 08:04 PM
Sam looks around. "And there are others here," she said. The Lapras nods. "I saw them when we beached."

Logmon1
November 14th, 2004, 05:54 AM
Logan sees a girl and a lapris on the beach "am I the only boy here?" he says as something is whacing them through the trees. "Missingno?" it says as it wachis the humins.

Alana
November 14th, 2004, 06:09 AM
"My name is Alana." Looks over at the other girl. "Yeah you probably are the only oy on this island."

OOC: Before anyone lese joins and i risk losing it, I call Raikou.

Logmon1
November 14th, 2004, 06:15 AM
"I relly hope more boys are here." says Logan. Then he heres something "Whos there! Show yourself". The pokemon in the trees runs away.

ooc: I know you would don't ask how I just know.

Alana
November 14th, 2004, 06:29 AM
OOC: I'll ask anyway. How?

Alana looked toward the spot where she had seen movement earlier. "I wonder if that was the same thing." She mutterd.

"I don't think so. The other thing was graceful and quick. Plus it was bigger." (Jolt jolt jolteon jolt.)

"How do you know? You were just as far away as me."

"I don't know. i felt it more than saw it." (Jolteon jolt jol eon.)

"Hmmm."

Logmon1
November 14th, 2004, 06:40 AM
OOC:by your dicipson

IC: "whatever it was it's gone now" says Logan "and are you talking to your Jolteon?"

Alana
November 14th, 2004, 06:48 AM
"Huh. Yeah I can understand what hes saying. So what do you think that thing was?"

Logmon1
November 14th, 2004, 06:57 AM
"HoW AM I SAPOST TO KNOW!?"

paige pelletier
November 14th, 2004, 07:05 AM
(I call mewtwo!)
Paige walked toward a girl and a guy who yelled really loud!

Logmon1
November 14th, 2004, 07:08 AM
Logan notecis the other person "who are you?"

paige pelletier
November 14th, 2004, 07:16 AM
"oh me I am Paige!" I walked in frount of him "who are you?"

Logmon1
November 14th, 2004, 07:21 AM
"I'm Logan" says Logan as he walks towords the trees and called out hes charmander.

Wolf_Goddess
November 14th, 2004, 07:26 AM
The flash of light shines again, but fainter. Still, a cry rang out. Sam whirled around. "I saw something!" she said, "I know I did!"

Alana
November 14th, 2004, 07:31 AM
"I dunno. why don't we go exloring and see if we can find out?"

Logmon1
November 14th, 2004, 07:37 AM
OOC: I'm going to mack it seem like my pokemon are speking normul sinc you can understand them.

IC: Logan continud walking tords the trees. "don't try to stop him, hes persistint (char char)"

Colette_The_Chosen
November 14th, 2004, 07:40 AM
A mew sat atopt a tree,watching thr trainers.It blinked,and darted to another tree,then flew down to some bushes.
"Mew?Me-Mew?" It said,as it darted from the bushes,bolted in front of the trainers,and floped in the water.
"MEW!" exclamed,happly slapping the water.

Logmon1
November 14th, 2004, 07:42 AM
Logan did'nt notis the Mew at all.

Colette_The_Chosen
November 14th, 2004, 07:45 AM
This mew was called Mirka by the other pokemon,and,even though she was a psycic type,she enjoyed the water.
Some thought of her as 'The mew that should of been born a Mudkip'.
"Mew!" It shreked in delight as it picked up a rock and tossed it into the water.

Logmon1
November 14th, 2004, 07:47 AM
Logan got to the woods and saw the huge trees!

Colette_The_Chosen
November 14th, 2004, 07:49 AM
"Mew?"
The pokemon floated up,watching Logan.She had just noticed him."Me-Mew ew?"

Logmon1
November 14th, 2004, 07:52 AM
Logan walked into the woods detremend to find that thing.

Alana
November 14th, 2004, 07:53 AM
OOC: I thought we were trainers.

"Wait up." Called Alana as she and Jolteon ran after Logan. "So where are you headed?"

Logmon1
November 14th, 2004, 07:55 AM
"where going to find out what thes things are."

Alana
November 14th, 2004, 08:00 AM
"Yeah I know that. But why are we going tis way? Oh right. That thing in te bushes. I saw something odd over by the mountain. After we look here lets go look there."

Logmon1
November 14th, 2004, 08:02 AM
"ok" says Logan not noticing they were on a cobol path.

Colette_The_Chosen
November 14th, 2004, 08:06 AM
The small pokemon darted up to Alana."MEW!" Mirka shouted,hoping to get a responce.
*Means: HIYA!*

Logmon1
November 14th, 2004, 08:08 AM
Logan still not seeing the mew herd his footsteps on the cobul.

Alana
November 14th, 2004, 08:08 AM
As they walk Alana wonders about the creatur on the mountain. I wonder what it was. Maybe a Pokemon. Maybe even a new species. Befor she can fantasise about this Jolteon starts acting oddly. He stops and sniffs. Then his ody tenses up and he growls. Then for no reason at all he takes off thrugh the trees. "Jolteon. Hey Jolteon wait up!" Calls Alana as she races to catch up.

Colette_The_Chosen
November 14th, 2004, 08:11 AM
"Mew!"Mirka darted up behind logan and tugged on his shirt.
*No!Don't go!*

Logmon1
November 14th, 2004, 08:12 AM
"Wo" says Logan as the yellwo pokemon drats off. Forgeting about the cobul he ran with Alana after it.

Alana
November 14th, 2004, 08:18 AM
OOC: Sorry I ignored you Colette. I didn't see your post.

Jolteon tore through the trees ignoring its trainers comands. Finally he stopped at the edge of the mountian staring into a cave. Alana reached him a short while later. "What was that all about." She panted.

"Its up there." He didn't have to say what "it" was.

"Shall we go in?"

Colette_The_Chosen
November 14th, 2004, 08:20 AM
"MEW!MA MEW MEW!" Mirka shouted as she shoot around in circles.
*NO!Don't go!Don't!*

Logmon1
November 14th, 2004, 08:21 AM
Logan reched them "what was that all about" he says panting.

Alana
November 14th, 2004, 08:22 AM
"Huh. Why not?" Asked Alana surprised to see a Mew.

Logmon1
November 14th, 2004, 08:24 AM
Logan finuly saw the Mew. "did you see the cobul path?"

Colette_The_Chosen
November 14th, 2004, 08:32 AM
"Mew." Mirka said to Logan," Me mew mew."
Then she looked at Alana."Me Mew Mew Mew?!?!"
*First- Yes, Li live near there*
*Second-What!You undersnatd me?!?!*

Logmon1
November 14th, 2004, 08:38 AM
Logan looked at the mew and saw a person in black with a mark on his shrat. "GET DOWN" he yelled at the mew.

Alana
November 14th, 2004, 08:40 AM
"Yeah I can understand you." Said Alana as she dove for the ground. "Hey Logan whats going on?" Jolteon crawled up beside her and growled.

Logmon1
November 14th, 2004, 08:43 AM
"Go charmander!" Logan said as his charmander shot an ember at team rockit grunt.

Colette_The_Chosen
November 14th, 2004, 08:43 AM
The mew darted down,flew between loagn's legs,and hid behind him,pressing up agenst his back."Mew..."It said,throughly confused and scared.

Logmon1
November 14th, 2004, 08:47 AM
"your nothing but a no good trator Logan" shoted the man as he was chased away. "I don't char what you call me" said Logan.

Colette_The_Chosen
November 14th, 2004, 08:48 AM
The mew darted back around logan."Mew!" It hissed,creating a pink bubble around it and the trainers,then seperated her bubble and charged at the rocket grunt.

Alana
November 14th, 2004, 08:51 AM
Alana stood up and put a hand on Jolt's spikes until he calmed. "What did he mean trator Logan. Were you a rocketer once?"

Logmon1
November 14th, 2004, 08:54 AM
"yes and I never regrated quiting" said logan retrning his charmander.

Colette_The_Chosen
November 14th, 2004, 08:55 AM
"Mew," The mew released the bubbles,and sat down,picking up a dandilion nearby.Mirka beagan to munch on it,happly cooing "Mew,Mew Mew..."

Logmon1
November 14th, 2004, 08:57 AM
Logan sudinly felt dizzty and fele unconses.

Alana
November 14th, 2004, 08:58 AM
"Logan?" Said Alana confused. She bent down beside him. "hey Logan whats wrong?" Puts a hand on his forhead. "I think we should stay here for awhile. Hes got a fever. I'm no docter but i think I can help. Lets set up camp."

Colette_The_Chosen
November 14th, 2004, 08:58 AM
"Mew?" Mirka dropped the flower and started trying to pick up logan.

Logmon1
November 14th, 2004, 09:01 AM
Logan was having a dream Alana is in a cave and is ataked! His eyes shot open "Alana no!" he yelled.

Alana
November 14th, 2004, 09:03 AM
"Wo calm down Logan." It was dark. "Well I guess this means your feeling better."

Logmon1
November 14th, 2004, 09:06 AM
"I thought you went in the cave" said Logan "it was only a dream" he wisperd.

Colette_The_Chosen
November 14th, 2004, 09:07 AM
"Mew!Me-Mew!Mew Me" The mew said to Alana.
*I'll go get some burn-cure berries.Be right back.

Alana
November 14th, 2004, 09:10 AM
"Becarful." Turns back to Logan "i was about to. But then you fainted and i wasn't about to just leave you. What happened anyway?"

Logmon1
November 14th, 2004, 09:12 AM
"I don't know." said Logan "but in a dream I had you were acaked in the cave by something with wings."

Colette_The_Chosen
November 14th, 2004, 09:13 AM
The mew darted up,looked around,then darted down about 200 yards away.Picking a few berries,she darted back to Alana and dropped then at her feet."Mew."
*here*

Alana
November 14th, 2004, 09:19 AM
"Thanks ...Um I don't know your name yet." Picks up the berries and hands them to Logan. "Eat these. I'm sure what you saw was just a dream. I suppose it could have been real. But if it was it was probably just a Zuba or something. Nothing t worry about."

Logmon1
November 14th, 2004, 09:24 AM
Logan tacks the barry. "It almost looked like a lugea." he said "back in team rocit they called this place the legindry iland."

Colette_The_Chosen
November 14th, 2004, 09:25 AM
"Mirka.Mirka of the Ocean Pack.YOu can call me Mir if you want." The mew said.(I'm swithching to just typing what she says in english,but it's like Mew Me Mew Mew if you can't understand pokemon...)

Logmon1
November 14th, 2004, 09:28 AM
"So whats its name?" asks Logan

Alana
November 14th, 2004, 10:16 AM
"Her name is Mirka. But she doesn't mind if you call her Mir. Why did thy call this place Legndary Island?"

Logmon1
November 14th, 2004, 10:29 AM
"because of all the legendarys that live here." said Logan "but..." Logan fele asleep.

Alana
November 14th, 2004, 10:43 AM
"Great he dozed off." Looks towards the cave. "If he were awake he'd try to stop me. So I guess now is a good time to go exploring. I'm sure tey'll be alright on their own." Nudges Jolteon and gets up quietly. Picks up her backpack and heads for the cave.

Logmon1
November 14th, 2004, 11:56 AM
Logan has the same dream but pays more atincon to the brid pokemon. It was yellwo and had ponty things on it. It piked her up and was capterd in a net. She was droped and landed in some bushis. The pokemon was zapdos.

Alana
November 14th, 2004, 12:03 PM
OOC: So I'm going to be captured by a Zapdos. Will i be rscued by a Raikou or a knight in shining armor? I'd rather be rescued by Raikou.

As they moved through the cave Alana noticed something odd about the air. It seemed to be charged or something. Looking down she noticed that Jolteon had sensed it to. They moved on. The cave was huge. And from time to time Alana looked back. "I tnk we're being followed."

"I get the same feeling."

"Do you think its Logan or Mirka?"

"No its something else. Something powerful."

"A mew is powerful."

"Yeah but this is different." They moved on not knowing tat something was watching them. And moving ever closer.

Logmon1
November 14th, 2004, 12:12 PM
OOC: It's just a dream I don't think I'm psychc.

IC: " What was that nois?" said Logan as he saw something yellwo run into the cave. "Alana did.." Logan looked around but she was gone. "AU!" said Logan heading to the cave.

paige pelletier
November 14th, 2004, 12:37 PM
I walked toward Logan "HI!" I know why it is called the ledgendarie island!" mewtwo appears behind paige.........

Alana
November 14th, 2004, 12:37 PM
OC: Yeah I know. But say hello to Batty.

Alana and Jolteon stopped at a fork. "Which way?"

"Right."

"Why right."

"Because right is always the right way."

"That was laim. Now be serious. If we get lost we may never get out."

"Very well." The stand there wondering which way to go when something hits Alana sending her into a wall. She gasps and swings around just in time to knock a Golbat away from her. She leaps up and yells, "Jolteon use Thunder Bolt." Jolteon sparks and tries to hit Golbat but it has the advantage of flight and dodges. "Jolteon try using Agility to catch it. Then use Thunder!" Jolteon moved quickly and managed to pin the Golbat to the ground. Then he knocked it out with Thunder. "Fwew. i wonder why that Golbat attack us."

"Who knows." Jolteon sat down to rest.

Logmon1
November 14th, 2004, 12:46 PM
The golbat gets up and is frid to a crisp. It falls over to show Logan and charmander "I should have known" sudindinly ther was a gust of wind. Logan trend around to see zapdos.

Alana
November 14th, 2004, 12:55 PM
OOC: Not Psychic huh.

Alana's eye get really big. "A Zapdos. The legendary bird of thunder."

"You're crazy."

"I know. but its so cool. I just wish I could see Raikou. Hes my all time favorite."

"I thught I was your favorite."

"You are. Raikou is my favorite legendary. But what is a Zapdos doing here anyway?"

paige pelletier
November 14th, 2004, 01:01 PM
Paige stood behind the zapdos....... "Hi!" remember me?" Paige walked up from under the zapdos and smiled at Alana "I think I know you?"

Logmon1
November 14th, 2004, 01:02 PM
"Go Machamp!" Logan's machamp punchis zapdos and a few fathers fly off. Machamp falls pralised. Somthing yellwo runs by "Go Charazard!" shots Logan.

Alana
November 14th, 2004, 01:05 PM
"Logan what are you doing?" Cries Alana as he relises his Charizard. "Why are you attacking Zapdos? Jolteon Tackle that charizard before something worse happens." Jolteon slamed into Charizard knocking it to the ground.

Logmon1
November 14th, 2004, 01:09 PM
"that zapdos was going to attak you!"

Alana
November 14th, 2004, 01:12 PM
"How do you know? It had no reason to."

Logmon1
November 14th, 2004, 01:16 PM
The zapdos shoks the roof and seperats Logan and Alana. Logan shoots at the zapdos and hits it with a shodow ball.

paige pelletier
November 14th, 2004, 01:35 PM
Paige jumped in frount of Alana zapdos cawed *lets out an flygon* "use earth quake"

Wolf_Goddess
November 14th, 2004, 06:07 PM
(Wow, guess not being here makes me slow. *Ehehe* Guess I won't participate then.)

Alana
November 16th, 2004, 03:32 PM
"Ground attacks won't affect Zapdos because it can fly." Suddenly Zapdos appears and grabs Alana. Jolteon is knocked to the ground and Zapdos vanishes still holding her. "Not psychic huh." Mutters Alana as the Zapdos caries her off.

paige pelletier
November 16th, 2004, 04:05 PM
"arrg! use dragon rage!" flygon reared up for battle....

Logmon1
November 16th, 2004, 04:40 PM
Logan took off after Alana when he to was piked up and cared the other way. He looked down and sees riako runing after zapdos.

OOC: ya 100'th post!

Alana
November 16th, 2004, 05:14 PM
Alana looks down and spots Raikou. She stares then smiles. Then she mumers, "I hope Jolt is alright."

paige pelletier
November 16th, 2004, 05:40 PM
Paige laughed and smiled they were saved!

Logmon1
November 16th, 2004, 05:46 PM
Logan is droped on the ground next to Jolt. He sees that the only way to get back is a hole in the roof. "stuped dream" he mutters as he sits there "Zubat huh".

paige pelletier
November 16th, 2004, 06:16 PM
"wow" once Paige said that a red figure picked her up and an off.............

Logmon1
November 16th, 2004, 06:25 PM
Logan looked at the sleeping Jolt and at the hole. He had a plan to get them bouth out but it may inger Jolt. "I thout you would have gotin out by now." Logan saw a larg figer in the shodows.

paige pelletier
November 16th, 2004, 06:30 PM
The red figure picked up paige and took off.........

Alana
November 17th, 2004, 07:55 PM
Alana looked around. Zapdos had dropped her a in another part of the cave then landed close by. She was about to make a run for it when Zapdos attacked again. it swooped down about to strike when a yellow bur sped past. There was an explosion and when the smoke cleared Raikou was standing in front of her and Zapdoswas hovering in the air just in front of them.

Back with Logan and Jolt: "Joleon opened his eyes and looked around. Then he remembered and stood up. "Where are they?" He demanded of Logan.

Logmon1
November 18th, 2004, 03:45 AM
Logan stoped and looked at Jolt "how did I understand you just now?" The figur stood in the coroner.

paige pelletier
November 18th, 2004, 05:41 AM
The red thing as deoxys and he was watching the two electric pokemon with a smile "hey why don't you let me go?" <I want a new pet the old one died!>

Alana
November 18th, 2004, 07:08 PM
"Forget how you understood me. Now answer. Where is she?" Jolt growled softly to show he wasn't joking around.

Back with the fight:
It was Zapdos that made the first move. The electric bird unleashed a huge burst of energy that was sent straight at Raikou. Raikou roared and sent an equally powerful attack right back. And thus the battle began. Each pokemon using attack after attack. Neither seemed to be geting tired. Alana had moved beind a boulder to get away from the endless assault. Suddenly a blast of lightning hit the boulder creating a large zigzaged gash in the side. "This isn't good. Jolt where are you?" Another blast hit the boulder this time it shattered sending bits of rock everywhere. Alana ran and ducked behind another boulder with her hands over her head.

Back with Jolt:
Jolteon lifted his head as if he had just felt something. He stood perfectly still for a second then without warning he bolted heading for his trainer and the battling Pokemon.

paige pelletier
November 19th, 2004, 01:33 PM
deoxys tup a leash on Paige and a collor too then watched the fight laughingly.

Logmon1
November 20th, 2004, 05:51 AM
Logan couldint help but laughf as Jolt ran into a wall. "forget it the hole in the roof is to far up" said Logan. "you are corat" Said the figer that had been forgotin for a hole 2 minits.

paige pelletier
November 20th, 2004, 09:51 AM
Deoxys laughed and Paige watched angryly "hey! what do you want with me??"

Alana
November 20th, 2004, 09:57 AM
Jolteon shook his head and kept moving. Zapdos and Raikou were geting tired. Finally the summoned all of their power and unleashed it in one attack. The was a huge explosion and nearly everything was destroyed. Alana spotted Jolt not a second to soon. She dove and held him down. She could feel the energy well up around her then all went black.

Logmon1
November 20th, 2004, 12:50 PM
Logan was in the middel of everything and was sceming. But He could not be hered. He saw zapdos and took a punch at it. The light stopted.

Alana
November 20th, 2004, 12:54 PM
"Ouch." Alana sat up and pulled one of Jolt's spikes out of her arm. "What happened? Where am I?" Suddenly she remembered the fight and lept up. All she could see was a cloud of dust and a load of ruble.

Logmon1
November 20th, 2004, 01:16 PM
Logan looked up to see his hand going strat throu zapdos. "Oh God!"

Alana
November 20th, 2004, 01:23 PM
As Alana looks around trying to find away out smething moves. She looks and sees Raikou laying on his side with a large rock on its leg. It looked at her and growled. but not angrily. it sounded like it was asking for help.

Logmon1
November 20th, 2004, 01:32 PM
Logan sepetd back and triped over raikou. His hand was covered in blood.

Alana
November 20th, 2004, 01:37 PM
"Logan what happened?" Asked Alana quietly looking at his hand. Raikou whined in pain. Jolteon started to wake up then howled. She looked over at him and saw that his leg was broken. "This isn't good. Hang on I'll try to help. She sprayed a super potion on Jolt then she pulled the rock off Raikou with the help of one of her Pokemon. She recalled it then went over to Logan. "Logan what happened?" she asked again.

Logmon1
November 20th, 2004, 01:39 PM
"I killed him. I killed him."

Alana
November 20th, 2004, 01:41 PM
"What are you talking about? Who did you kill? Logan calm down."

Logmon1
November 20th, 2004, 01:47 PM
"I killed zapdos" said Logan ponting at the dead zapdos.

Alana
November 20th, 2004, 01:49 PM
Alana looked at the Zapdos. Her face was pale. She swallowed hard and started wraping Logan's hand. "Why?" She asked after a while.

paige pelletier
November 20th, 2004, 01:50 PM
Deooxys "good show!"
Paige "ummmmm help?"

Logmon1
November 20th, 2004, 01:54 PM
"it was a mastak." said Logan as he noticed Paige and deoxys.

Alana
November 20th, 2004, 02:03 PM
Alana shook her head. "If you hadn't hated Zapdos from the start I might beleive you. Here." She tossed a Pokeball and a Dragonair appeared. "Help Paige." While Dragonair charged Deoxys Alana went over to Raikou. It growled visously this time and tried to get up but couldn't. Alana smiled and bent down. "It's alright I'm not going to hurt you." Raikou still growled but even so Alana bent down and sprayed what was left of the super potion on its leg.

Logmon1
November 20th, 2004, 02:08 PM
Logan stod up wiping the blood off his hand "I don't belong here." He looked at deoxys with his hand in a fist.

OOC: I have to go some place now

Alana
November 20th, 2004, 02:19 PM
Raikou snapped when the super potion hit its leg. "I'm sorry I know it stings but it'll help."

paige pelletier
November 20th, 2004, 02:43 PM
Deoxys doged the attack then said "ha I am much stronger then that!"

Logmon1
November 20th, 2004, 06:41 PM
"Doged This!!" yelled Logan as he slamed his hand into doexys' cest bran.

Wolf_Goddess
November 20th, 2004, 06:56 PM
(I'll return, I have no idea what the plot is, but I'll return.)

Sam aproached the island, in her hand a flute carved out of a shell. She hopped off her Lapras, heading towards where everybody is. It was her duty to protect these islands, for they were the nesting place of her Legendary Pokemon.

Logmon1
November 20th, 2004, 07:06 PM
OOC: Just so you know the bran of doexys is in it's cest.

Wolf_Goddess
November 20th, 2004, 07:07 PM
"What happened here?" she asked. She was at the fight scene, looking at the dead Zapdos.

Wolf_Goddess
November 20th, 2004, 07:08 PM
"Return Lapras," she said, returning the Pokemon to its Pokeball. Sam had blond hair, and the flute was tied around a string, now around her neck. She wore jeans and a red shirt.

Logmon1
November 20th, 2004, 07:09 PM
Logan was punch doexys into the wall with all his might.

Wolf_Goddess
November 20th, 2004, 07:10 PM
"Hey hey HEY! What do you think your doing?" she asked, "And how did you find this island, it is a sacred place to me and my Pokemon!"

paige pelletier
November 20th, 2004, 07:12 PM
Deoxys "ha!" he reached out with his arm and pushed Logan back!

Logmon1
November 20th, 2004, 07:13 PM
"This pokemon is herting my frend!" said Logan.

Wolf_Goddess
November 20th, 2004, 07:13 PM
Sam snapped into authority. "Go, Rapidash!" she yelled, tossing the pokeball. The mare popped out, rearing. Sam jumped onto it, releasing her Dragonair as well.

Wolf_Goddess
November 20th, 2004, 07:14 PM
"What about the Zapdos?" Sam asked, her finger pointing at the dead body.

Logmon1
November 20th, 2004, 07:15 PM
Logan punched doexys agin.

Wolf_Goddess
November 20th, 2004, 07:16 PM
"Stop it now," Sam said behind her clenched teeth. The Dragonair roared.

Logmon1
November 20th, 2004, 07:17 PM
Logan paid no atintin to the girl just keeped fighting.

Wolf_Goddess
November 20th, 2004, 07:18 PM
"Thats it!" SHe said. She motioned something with her hand, and the Dragonair let a small Hyper Beam escape from its mouth, hitting the boy. "I don't want to hurt you," she said, leading the Rapidash closer to him.

Logmon1
November 20th, 2004, 07:19 PM
Logan felt the blast but it had no afat.

Wolf_Goddess
November 20th, 2004, 07:20 PM
"But I can if forced," she said, grabbing him by his neck.

Logmon1
November 20th, 2004, 07:21 PM
Logan trend around and hit the girl on the face,

Wolf_Goddess
November 20th, 2004, 07:23 PM
Sam smiled. "You fool, do you know who I am?" The Dragonair bound itself around the boy, its grip growing tighter.

Logmon1
November 20th, 2004, 07:25 PM
Logan brok free and slamd the two pokemon aginst eachother. "You need to know who I am!" said Logan.

Wolf_Goddess
November 20th, 2004, 07:27 PM
"Return Dragonair," she said, "I don't care WHO you are and WHAT you do, all I want to know is WHY are YOU on MY island, and MY pokemon's sanctuary?!"

Logmon1
November 20th, 2004, 07:30 PM
"Because Team Rocit is here and its my mison to destory them!" yelled Logan.

Wolf_Goddess
November 20th, 2004, 07:30 PM
"Oh, so that's it," she smirked, "That's all, playing the 'hero.' Jeeze, why were you so hostile?"

Logmon1
November 20th, 2004, 07:34 PM
"you don't know anything about me!" said Logan "It would take two years to tell you the true reson why I'm here!"

paige pelletier
November 20th, 2004, 08:17 PM
"um help!" Paige said deoxys grabed her leash and smirked <well I had my fun tata!>

Logmon1
November 21st, 2004, 06:13 AM
Logan punched deoxys' arm and his hand went strat throu it. "leave us" Logan said to deoxys in a tone that was almost gostly.

paige pelletier
November 21st, 2004, 09:25 AM
<fighting can't beat Psycic!> deoxys said as he teleported off leaving Paige <I will be back for you>

Logmon1
November 21st, 2004, 09:44 AM
Logan brok the coller off Paige. "You wont get very far without this." said Logan as he opened up his hand to show deoxys' brane.

paige pelletier
November 21st, 2004, 02:07 PM
"eep!" Paige fell down and hither head!

Logmon1
November 21st, 2004, 02:20 PM
Logan throu the bran in his bookbag. Then helped Paige up.

Wolf_Goddess
November 21st, 2004, 02:48 PM
Sam rolled her eyes. "Things are getting way out of control" she murmured, putting the flute to her lips.

Logmon1
November 21st, 2004, 02:53 PM
Logan looked at the other girl and heled out his hand for a shak. "I'm Logan who are you?" he asked with a smil on his face.

paige pelletier
November 21st, 2004, 03:21 PM
"I agree with her! oh and I got here because my pokemon got off corse"

Wolf_Goddess
November 22nd, 2004, 12:03 PM
Sam smiled, GOOD, NOT YET she thought.

SHe shook his hand. "I'm Sam,"

Logmon1
November 22nd, 2004, 12:31 PM
Logan ternd to the wall "thers no exit now" he said as he punched the wall. "So I'll have to make one!"

Alana
November 23rd, 2004, 02:52 PM
"Are you always like this?" Muttered Alana as she walked to where the exit had been. She held up a Pokeball and released a Dragonair smaller than the one Sam had used. "Draonair Hyper Beam. Clear the exit."

Logmon1
November 23rd, 2004, 02:56 PM
"Yes do you have a problum with that?" said Logan just as the froll caved in. "AHHHHHH!!!" yelled Logan as he fell down into the darkness.

Alana
November 23rd, 2004, 03:05 PM
Alana bent down beside the hole he had fallen through. She shook her head. "It takes a very intelagent person to fall through the floor." She looked up. "We had better get out of here though. The ceiling could give way any moment." She recalled Dragonair nudged Jolt toward the exit then looked back at where Raikou had been. To her surprise it was gone. She smiled and looked down the hole. "I guess we should go after him." She jumped.

Logmon1
November 23rd, 2004, 03:08 PM
OOC: Um I did'nt fall unconsis this time I relly fele throu the floor.

Alana
November 23rd, 2004, 03:22 PM
OOC: Oh. I'll edit my post. Hang on.

Logmon1
November 23rd, 2004, 03:30 PM
Logan felt wind he was flying! He looked down to see he was siting on a red fethery serfic. It was Ho-oh!!

Alana
November 23rd, 2004, 03:43 PM
Alana stared as Logan flew out of the hole on Ho-oh.(I'm almost took that hansome Pokemon.) "Great now lets get out of here."

Logmon1
November 23rd, 2004, 05:55 PM
"ok!" said Logan as he fluw down and piked up Alana, Jlot, Sam, and paige.

Alana
November 23rd, 2004, 06:08 PM
It wasn't long before they were outside of the cave. Alana hopped off Ho-oh's back and looked around. "I wonder where Raikou went." She kept looking around. Jolteon stood next to her. "I think we're being watched." She said in an under tone to the electric type.

Logmon1
November 23rd, 2004, 06:10 PM
"But by who?" asked Logan as he looked around.

Alana
November 23rd, 2004, 06:15 PM
"Why are you eavesdroping?" Asked Alana iratably. She still didn't completely trust him. She dougted she ever would again. After all he had killed the great electric bird.

Logmon1
November 23rd, 2004, 06:17 PM
Logan relized Alana still did'nt trust him. He took out a shovul and dug a hole.

Alana
November 23rd, 2004, 06:22 PM
"What are you doing?" Asked Alana confused.

Logmon1
November 23rd, 2004, 06:26 PM
Logan relesd zapdos from a pokeball and spred drit on it's body. He made a cross in the air and stode up. Then he herd a strang noise.

OOC: I got the cross thing from Van Helsing.

Alana
November 23rd, 2004, 06:33 PM
Alana nodded then looked around. She had heard the noise but what bothered her more was the feeling that they were still being watched.

Logmon1
November 23rd, 2004, 06:39 PM
Logan looked arond for the sorce of the noise. He saw something on top of the montin and strated to run up to see what it was. He knew one thing what ever it was it was waching them.

Alana
November 23rd, 2004, 06:47 PM
"What do you see up there." Alana looked in the other direction. "There must be more than one."

Logmon1
November 23rd, 2004, 06:52 PM
Logan jumped at the wall of pixuls and went strat throu it. (no not in the killing way) "MISSINGNO!" it yelled as a gliky hand shot at Logan.

paige pelletier
November 24th, 2004, 02:05 PM
"well that is neat!" Paige said as she petted ho oh

Wolf_Goddess
November 24th, 2004, 02:37 PM
Sam closed her eyes. This boy was a fool. She got off the Ho-oh. Oh, she had seen it many times, it was a friend of her's, so, she wasn't AMAZED. She touched the flute to her chest.

Logmon1
November 24th, 2004, 03:43 PM
Logan doged the hand and this pokemon took the form of Logan. "call me Missingno." it said. Logan began to fight Missingno.

paige pelletier
November 24th, 2004, 03:57 PM
Ho Oh looked at Paige lovingly <ho ohhhh> Paige just kept petting it............

Logmon1
November 24th, 2004, 04:06 PM
Missingno hit the ground spliting it open. Logan startid to fall but grabed the egae "not this time." said Logan as he tossed himself up. He kiked Missingno in the face.

paige pelletier
November 24th, 2004, 04:42 PM
"That was mean!!!!!" Paige said glareing at the boy!

Logmon1
November 24th, 2004, 04:52 PM
Logan grab a rock and throu a pokeball at Missingno. Thinking it was the rock Missingno caught the ball "NOOO!!!" it shreked as it was caperterd.

paige pelletier
November 24th, 2004, 06:36 PM
"you have issues!" you are so meanto missingo!

Alana
November 24th, 2004, 08:45 PM
Alana patted Ho-oh then she shook her head at Logan and left.

Logmon1
November 25th, 2004, 03:05 AM
Logan looked at Paige "did you not see it trying to kill me?"

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 05:02 AM
"why did it want to kill you?"

Logmon1
November 25th, 2004, 05:04 AM
"I don't know" said Logan jumping onto Ho-oh and getting redy to fly off.

Wolf_Goddess
November 25th, 2004, 07:57 AM
Sam shook her head again. "I'll stay down here," she said, "I have some bissuness to do with... a friend of mine," she paused.

Logmon1
November 25th, 2004, 09:56 AM
"ok" said Logan as he and Ho-oh took off into the sky way over the iland. Than Logan saw it a brid-like shap in the water.

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 10:10 AM
*sigh* <he is quite strange> "mew mewtwo?" <yes?>

Wolf_Goddess
November 25th, 2004, 10:37 AM
Sam closed her eyes and placed the flute in her mouth. She blew, moving her fingers around the holes as a familiar tune filled the sky. The ocean bagan to glow as the bird shape grew clearer. The winds shifted.

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 11:04 AM
mewtwo and Paige hugged they have not seen each other in awile ever since they were cloned!

Logmon1
November 25th, 2004, 11:31 AM
Logan took a look at the shap rising out of the water it was a Lugea.

Wolf_Goddess
November 25th, 2004, 11:38 AM
Lugia appears, landing on the beach. "You called?" he asked Sam. She nodded sternly.

Alana
November 25th, 2004, 01:04 PM
Alana kept looking around. Everywhere she went she still felt like she was being watched. Now she thought she was being followed.

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 01:20 PM
"hey you have connection with lugia and the other legendaries like mine with mewtwo why?"

Logmon1
November 25th, 2004, 04:27 PM
Logan smiled as he looked at the others. He landed on the bech only to look up and see a blimp with a red "R" on it.

Wolf_Goddess
November 25th, 2004, 07:34 PM
She turned form her conversation with the bird. "When I was little," she said, "This flute was a family heirloom. It was passed down from my ancesestores. Only untill then I found out that I was the Caller, as they called it." She looks up suddenly, gasping.

Alana
November 25th, 2004, 07:39 PM
Alana stopped walking in a dark part of a forest. She looked around. At last she yelled, "Come out. I know you're there. I don't know who or what you are, but I know you're there." Just then Alana heard a plane or some kind of air born object.

"Its close." Said Jolteon.

Logmon1
November 26th, 2004, 03:05 AM
Logan got on Ho-oh "go charazard!" he said. "Paige you ride charazard" he said as Ho-oh got redey to fly off.

paige pelletier
November 26th, 2004, 06:04 AM
"I will ride my flyon thankyou" she said as mewtwo jumped on flygon with her

Logmon1
November 26th, 2004, 06:25 AM
"ok" said Logan as Ho-oh took off strat at the blimp. Than on the roof he saw him, Giovanni!

Wolf_Goddess
November 26th, 2004, 06:49 AM
Sam gasped. She lept onto Lugia. "DIVE, DIVE, DIVE!" she yelled. Lugia descended under water with Sam on his back.

Logmon1
November 26th, 2004, 07:43 AM
The water from the splash hit Ho-oh and Logan sending them into the water. Logan was droning.

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 10:13 AM
Alana and Jolteon hid in a tree with large limbs and watched the omotion. She saw Logan hit the water and not come up again. "Thats not good. Jolt stay here." She jumped from the tree and dove into the water.

Logmon1
November 26th, 2004, 10:31 AM
Logan was thinking about how if he never joined team rokit he wouldint be in this mess at all. than he saw Alana.

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 11:20 AM
Alana reached Logan and grabbed his arm. Then she realised Dragonair. "Take him back to shore. Then we can find out what happened to Ho-oh."

Logmon1
November 26th, 2004, 12:10 PM
Logan felt a tintikul grab his arm as he was being pulled. Then one grabed dragonair. Logan ternd around to see a tentacruel.

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 12:51 PM
Once they managed to get Logan to shore Alana said, "Hey Logan. Logan. You Ok?" She looked up and saw the blimp geting closer.

Wolf_Goddess
November 26th, 2004, 03:06 PM
The water was quiet. Sam held closer to Lugia as the water moved her hair around.

Logmon1
November 26th, 2004, 05:53 PM
"GIovones mine!" said Logan as he reched for hes stongest pokemon.

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 05:56 PM
"Calm down." Ordered Alana. "There is no way you can take on Team Rocket on your own. Come on." She said tugging his arm. "Lets get away from here before they see us."

Logmon1
November 26th, 2004, 06:01 PM
"You can go if you want" said Logan as he trough a pokeball. Out came a gint 2 tailed aerodactyl. He hoped on and ful strat at Geovonne.

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 06:04 PM
"Logan wait!" Called Alana but she new it was to late. She shook her ehad, recalled Dragonair, and went back into the woods. She climbed the tree with Jolteon and watched.

Logmon1
November 26th, 2004, 06:10 PM
Logan landed on top of the blimp and strad at Geovonne. "Geovonne I challing you to a 1 on 1 battle!" said Logan "I acepet" replid Geovonne as he called out Kangaskhan.

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 06:13 PM
Alana watched as Logan landed and as Giovonni sent out his Pokemon. "Becareful Logan." She muttered. "He won't be easy to beat."

Logmon1
November 26th, 2004, 06:18 PM
OOC: I'm going to use litters so G = Geovanne L = Logan

IC: G "Comit punch" L "Doge it" G "slam" L "Fly away" G "Hayper beam" L "kangaskhan can use hayper beam?" G "Mine can"

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 06:21 PM
"Comeo n Logan!" Called Alana even though she new he couldn't hear her.

Logmon1
November 26th, 2004, 06:24 PM
L "Thats it use super gust!!" the forc of the attak sent kangeskon flying.

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 06:28 PM
"Great jod Logan!" Shouted Alana.

"Why are you talking to him when you know he can't hear you?"

"Feel like it."

"You need therapy."

"I do not."

Logmon1
November 26th, 2004, 06:32 PM
Logan retrend his pokemon and trend around. Geting redy to jump to the land he was knoked off. He grabed a tree and looked at Alana smiling.

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 06:39 PM
Alana helped him into the tree and said, "Alright so you could beat him."

Logmon1
November 26th, 2004, 06:41 PM
Logan felt like something was missing. Than he rememberd "Ho-oh!" he said.

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 06:45 PM
"Hm. Oh yeah. I'm sure Ho-oh's fine. Its a legendary Pokemon remember?"

Logmon1
November 26th, 2004, 06:47 PM
"yay but it's fire and it fell in water!" said Logan as Ho-oh was siting bhind him.

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 06:51 PM
Alana snickered and said, "Yeah you're right. Maybe you should go look for it." She said in mock concern.

Logmon1
November 26th, 2004, 06:53 PM
Logan trend around to see Ho-oh he jumped down and huged it. Then he looked at Alana "you didn't see that!" he said.

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 06:57 PM
"Of course I didn't. Its very easy to miss a giant legendary bird right in front of your eyes." Said Alana sarcasticly. Then she jumped down beside them.

Logmon1
November 26th, 2004, 06:58 PM
" I mean the h.. oh forget it."

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 07:03 PM
"What ever. So what now?"

Logmon1
November 26th, 2004, 07:05 PM
"I think you shoul choss this time."

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 07:10 PM
"Back into the forest then. I still think theres something in there I need to find."

Logmon1
November 26th, 2004, 07:12 PM
"ok I want to find out whats up with the cobul path."

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 07:17 PM
"Sounds fine to me. Come on Jolt." She headeed back into the trees.

Logmon1
November 26th, 2004, 07:18 PM
Logan ran through the trees and came to a fotin. "what the?"

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 07:20 PM
"What is this doing here?"

Logmon1
November 26th, 2004, 07:23 PM
"I don't know but it sher is out of place isint it."

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 07:26 PM
"A little." Alana admited. "I wonder how long its been here."

Logmon1
November 26th, 2004, 07:34 PM
"juging by the looks about 20 years."

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 07:37 PM
"20 years huh. I wonder who put it here. And why."

Logmon1
November 26th, 2004, 07:39 PM
"I'd say that girl sam." "but thats inposabul."

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 07:43 PM
"It could have been her. But she's to young to have put this here twenty years ago. Maybe it was her mom or some thing."

Logmon1
November 27th, 2004, 04:47 AM
Logan took a sip of the water "this tast prity good for 20 year-old water."

Wolf_Goddess
November 27th, 2004, 07:43 AM
Sam was watching them. She shook her head as beads of water came down from it. "That," she said, breathing heavily, "Was an offering my grandfather put there, thirty years ago," she said. The whistle was glowing slightly. Lugia was submerged under water.

Alana
November 27th, 2004, 07:57 PM
Alana turned. "How long have you been there?"

Wolf_Goddess
November 28th, 2004, 09:25 AM
"Awhile," she said, shrugging. Her hair was still wet.

paige pelletier
November 28th, 2004, 10:19 AM
Paige was behind them "hi" mewtwo said hi too........

Logmon1
November 28th, 2004, 10:41 AM
Logan looked at Mewtwo anguly, it was his fult that Logan was like he was.

paige pelletier
November 28th, 2004, 10:57 AM
Paige steped in front of mewtwo defenseively....

Logmon1
November 28th, 2004, 11:00 AM
Logan through Paige aside "This is all your falt where even in this mess!" he yelled a Mewtwo.

Alana
November 28th, 2004, 11:20 AM
Alana grabbed Logan's arm. "Calm down Logan." She whispered. "Haven't you had enough fighting for one day?"

Logmon1
November 28th, 2004, 11:23 AM
Logan steped away "you can never have anuf fighting" he said to anser Alana's qustin.

Alana
November 28th, 2004, 11:28 AM
"Yes you can. If you fight to much then you turn into a thug." A sudden growling behind them made Alana stop.