PDA

View Full Version : [B/W] Pokemon B&W New Battle System

s3k7i0n8
June 13th, 2010, 04:08 PM
Here's a short video of the new battle system. The video comes from the japanese site so it's legit :cool:

So here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmRfvY-el5Y

I think the new battle system is coming out pretty cool.
As you can see the pokemon constantly move there's a 3D angle to it and shadows as well and one really interesting feature IMO is the camera moving, Please share all your thoughts as well.

P.S. I can't wait to see hyper beam!

Manganum
June 13th, 2010, 04:14 PM
OLD. OLDER THAN THE INTERNET

Kirbychu
June 13th, 2010, 05:09 PM
Not to mention that this has nothing to do with the actual battle system.

Mattysaurus
June 14th, 2010, 02:36 AM
I haven't been up to date on this stuff, so, uhh, is this for real, or fan made?

Myles
June 14th, 2010, 02:53 AM
Yes, it's real and yes, it's totally awesome.

Ninja Caterpie
June 14th, 2010, 03:01 AM
Here's a short video of the new battle system. The video comes from the japanese site so it's legit :cool:

So here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmRfvY-el5Y

I think the new battle system is coming out pretty cool.
As you can see the pokemon constantly move there's a 3D angle to it and shadows as well and one really interesting feature IMO is the camera moving, Please share all your thoughts as well.

P.S. I can't wait to see hyper beam!

Oh naivety. I can make a Pokemon "fansite" that looks like it's perfectly legit and in Japanese but actually be completely bullcrap - and you can't tell unless you're actually Japanese it would be, well, gibberish.

Also, it's not a new battle system. A new battle system would be if they changed it into the way Final Fantasy battles work or something like that. This is an edit - an overhaul, maybe - of the battle system we've had for the past 15 years.

Finally, this is cold.

Ravecat
June 14th, 2010, 04:28 AM
Also, it's not a new battle system. A new battle system would be if they changed it into the way Final Fantasy battles work or something like that. This is an edit - an overhaul, maybe - of the battle system we've had for the past 15 years.
It's... still a new battle system. It's just one that isn't drastically different from the old battle system.

Cherrim
June 14th, 2010, 04:47 AM
We... already have threads on the battle system. :| Search function works wonders.