PDA

View Full Version : [B/W] Zoroa and Zoroark Incest?

MistahDude
June 14th, 2010, 05:28 AM
Now this is nasty. The Zorua and Zoroark you will eventually obtain in Black and White are supposed to be the mother Zoroark and her baby boy Zorua from the 13th movie. But once son evolves into a male Zoroark, and you want more Zorua... ew...

Anuhrima
June 14th, 2010, 05:32 AM
Now this is nasty. The Zorua and Zoroark you will eventually obtain in Black and White are supposed to be the mother Zoroark and her baby boy Zorua from the 13th movie. But once son evolves into a male Zoroark, and you want more Zorua... ew...
Your thinking negative. And you might obtain Zorua in game.

Lord Varion
June 14th, 2010, 05:33 AM
Yeah thats just the movie
It doesnt really apply in the games

Ravecat
June 14th, 2010, 05:33 AM
Well, there's Ditto.

And then there's the fact that incest has always been completely possible in all the games.

And the likelihood Zorua will also be wild.

blazez3212
June 14th, 2010, 05:44 AM
I think Thread will be closed for negativity

Rei Shingetsu
June 14th, 2010, 05:55 AM
Duh.
Don't play and don't get one if you dislike, simple enough.

Shinjiro
June 14th, 2010, 05:58 AM
Well, there's Ditto.

And then there's the fact that incest has always been completely possible in all the games.

And the likelihood Zorua will also be wild.

Yeah, At least Zorua type wouldn't change when its try to Copy it's enemy. Unlike Ditto, Its type also change when it tries to copy it's enemy. Umm...Am I right? Anyway, I think they're right! The Mods would probably close this thread anyway. Cause there's actually a thread like this, The one with Polls, The discussions are a bit same.

Morkula
June 14th, 2010, 06:04 AM
Kind of an inappropriate and pointless discussion, isn't it?
*Locked*