PDA

View Full Version : Which pokecommunity skin do you think is the best?

Anarchytekt
November 11th, 2004, 02:19 AM
Please vote from the one in the polls.
Which skin is the best?
Red's Flame, according to me.

PGN
November 11th, 2004, 03:26 AM
I use Plusles Playdate because that was the one I used when I joined

Geometric-sama
November 11th, 2004, 04:43 PM
I use Green's Ivy at school because it works, Ledian's Knockout at home because I like it.

Alex_
November 11th, 2004, 04:44 PM
I use midnight misty everything looks cooler..and i like Foerest grovyle kegendaries its cool but alil bright hurts my eyes..

AdamHays
November 11th, 2004, 06:13 PM
I use Forest Grovle's Legendaries,just because that's the one it has been on since i jionedXD,and plus it feels different when i use another one,i don't know why o.0.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
November 11th, 2004, 08:35 PM
I like the remix. Sometimes I choose midnight misty, but it's too dark, and sometimes I choose leaf green, but it's blan.

MiNuN*
November 11th, 2004, 09:19 PM
Well I like the remix and legendaries one. But you cant resist the good 'ol DEFAULT! XD

Kylie-chan
November 11th, 2004, 09:25 PM
I use Forest Grovle's Legendaries,just because that's the one it has been on since i jionedXD,and plus it feels different when i use another one,i don't know why o.0.

Same. When the default that wasn't like the vbulletin default changed to Pikachu's Happy Holidays, I didn't notice the skin changer and I chucked a major psych 'cause it was too different... o_O and it hurt my eyes. Too bright and... surprising. I always thought this one, Forest Grovyle's Legendaries, was ugly, but now it's beautiful.

I haven't tried many of them, though.

Kairi
November 12th, 2004, 05:04 PM
What an original poll! XP

I use Midnight Misty, cause it doesn’t just like a hack off the vB default like some of ours do. That and it’s easier on the eyes, late at night. Plus the Misty at the top is kinda cute!

Miya902
November 12th, 2004, 05:30 PM
I love the Remix: PokemonWorld one. *cough*It has Pikachu*cough*

Virtual Headache
November 12th, 2004, 06:34 PM
I use midnight Misty, because it just looks best and most of the graphics work there.

Ninja Retsu
November 12th, 2004, 11:53 PM
There're many about skins!? Anyway. I like Green's Ivy.

espeon and umbreon
November 13th, 2004, 12:43 AM
I think there's thread like this before. Anyway I like Midnight Misty, though most of the time I use Plusle's play date.

Mr Cat Dog
November 13th, 2004, 02:34 AM
FG's Legendaries! The others hurt my eyes too much, especially the Midnight Misty one. I have weird eyes before you ask @_@ Before that was was created I used Ralt's Dance, but that one's too bright compared to FG's. ^_^

PichuSecretBase
November 13th, 2004, 06:20 AM
I like Midnight Misty the best *hug the grey blue-ness*

Ryoutarou
November 13th, 2004, 06:38 AM
I ue midnight misty as well, it really goes well with my whole "blue" motif,lol.

~Ozy~
November 13th, 2004, 08:52 AM
Midnight Misty works well for me. Suits my mood usually, and Misty rocks, plain out.