PDA

View Full Version : Um.. hi!

MoCE
November 11th, 2004, 03:31 AM
Hi I'm new here I don't know my way around yet but I'll have a look. I won't break any rules and I won't be a nuisance I hope. I have a good knowledge of Pokmon and I can try and help some people.

I go to some other forums so some people may already know me but I was told this one was pretty good so I came to join :D

Um... I'll try and be as good a member as I can. So far I'm quite confused about some things... but I think I'll just look around. I settled in to other forums well so hopefully I can settle in here.

-MoCE

MiNuN*
November 11th, 2004, 03:33 AM
HIHI MOCE. Sorry about not reading your intro, but all I have to do, is say HI!!
XD welcome to PC.

MoCE
November 11th, 2004, 03:38 AM
Thankyou!! Do you mean not reading what I put here in that post? That's ok I was just saying a few little things but not too important anyway!!

Merron
November 11th, 2004, 12:59 PM
Sure they're important! You look like a nice person. :) Welcome to PokeCommunity.

HereticSteel
November 11th, 2004, 01:06 PM
Hi have fun on the forums have a good time :D

And yes you can put a banner in your signature

Magic Mike
November 11th, 2004, 01:28 PM
Hiya MoCE, Welcome to PC. Have fun and post a lot.

Kelsey
November 11th, 2004, 02:00 PM
Wuzzup MoCE? I remember you from SPP!!! ^_^ I am Pikawolf at SPPf, welcome to PC, you'll have the best time here, I am sure of it! See you around! ^_~

~Kelsey

Kaiyori
November 11th, 2004, 05:06 PM
welcome i just need posts

Corrupt
November 11th, 2004, 05:32 PM
hey hope you have fun here
Pm me if you need help or want to be friends

Isaac Gravity
November 11th, 2004, 05:38 PM
Welcome to the PC board's MoCE hope you enjoy yourself.

Thomas
November 11th, 2004, 08:11 PM
MoCE eh? Well intersting name, but anyway glad you joined. Thanks to new members like you PC stays as one of the top Pokemon Forums on the Internet.

Kylie-chan
November 11th, 2004, 09:54 PM
Hi I'm new here I don't know my way around yet but I'll have a look. I won't break any rules and I won't be a nuisance I hope. I have a good knowledge of Pokmon and I can try and help some people.

I go to some other forums so some people may already know me but I was told this one was pretty good so I came to join :D

Um... I'll try and be as good a member as I can. So far I'm quite confused about some things... but I think I'll just look around. I settled in to other forums well so hopefully I can settle in here.

-MoCE
oh I remember you from SPP too! w00t why not move over here? *looks guiltily behind her at SPP* (oops better shut up Joe mysteriously pops up everytime someone talks about his site... SPPooky! j/k that is a bad pun)

and don't worry Ninetales_001 you only need 11 posts to make it to 100... it took me awhile.

Emperor ServingSpoon
November 11th, 2004, 10:04 PM
Howdy! Welcome to this wonderful place. I hope you like it!

Ninja Retsu
November 12th, 2004, 04:10 AM

-MoCE
Hello. Welcome to PC. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Have a good time.