• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neopian Fun!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

harvestdude2481723

FIRE SHALL RULE!!!!
Years
Does anybody play neopets because if you do u can go to my username which is harvestdude2481723 and join my guild called the whirlwinding wind!:cool:

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 30, 2004
Hmm...this should go to Other game forums...Okay, I'll move it then.
*moved*

Drakken

Hungry O_O
Years
  • Age 33
  • SC
  • Seen Feb 16, 2008
I play Neopets... and: I suck. :laugh:
Okay My user lookup is raichuham. yeah.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
o_o I used to play Neopets. My account of over 2 years got frozen though, so I haven't played as much. It got worse after Neopets went commercial though.

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
I used to think Neopets was fun.. except when they stopped allowing you to use graphics for your shop and guild, unless they were from a certain site. ._. Now I don't ever go on...

Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen Jun 24, 2010
I kept going to Neopets after they made most of the non-sweet basic items cost more than 50 Neo Points each, but once I desided my Neopets could take care of themselves I stopped going.

Mew

my account got stolen i had been there for 13 months i wsso upset i cudne belive it >_> i think i shud start new one

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Don't revive old topics like this, and post in the other Neopets thread

~Closed

~DragonTrainer
:dragonite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back