PDA

View Full Version : [B/W] C-Gear Speculation

Åzurε
June 14th, 2010, 02:18 PM
So: It's a thingie that shows in the menu, and apparently has three settings. WiFi, Wireless, and Infrared. It's running during gameplay rather than only in a designated area. Wha'tcha think? Implications for the features? Comparison to RSE's Secret Bases, perchance?

Storm_has_formed
June 14th, 2010, 02:23 PM
i thought it was the new pokegear, pokenav, etc.

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty
June 14th, 2010, 02:25 PM
i thought it was the new pokegear, pokenav, etc.

Ditto, although I still can't quite work out what the heck is going on with it.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
June 14th, 2010, 02:37 PM
Wonder what the c stands for??? I think it is the new Pokegear,tech,nav,ect.only this time it doesn't have Poke in it's name...

SIN1488
June 14th, 2010, 02:46 PM
Ditto,
http://www.valvigirl.net/images/ditto.gif
:S

Wonder what the c stands for??? I think it is the new Pokegear,tech,nav,ect.only this time it doesn't have Poke in it's name...

I'm guessing the "C" stands for communications?

Ravecat
June 14th, 2010, 03:00 PM
Infrared?

Points to Pokewalker.

shot571
June 14th, 2010, 03:38 PM
So: It's a thingie that shows in the menu, and apparently has three settings. WiFi, Wireless, and Infrared. It's running during gameplay rather than only in a designated area. Wha'tcha think? Implications for the features? Comparison to RSE's Secret Bases, perchance?I thought it was like the bases. It just doesnt seem to have enough features to be the new pokegear thingie. As far as I can remember it has 3 options?:s

Dillon_68
June 30th, 2010, 09:00 PM
I think it might pick up signals from other DS's and exchange information seamlessly without you knowing, like what they claim the 3DS will do.