PDA

View Full Version : [B/W] Will the AR work?

Thunderhead
June 14th, 2010, 06:22 PM
My question is while the AR work with B/W?

I know some people can yell at me for a being a "n00b", but there are just times where I like to goof off and do a cheated run.

What are your thoughts?

Shiny Rotom
June 14th, 2010, 06:24 PM
I like to mess around with an action replay like just do random things with it not like use it to help me beat the game.

Dr.Garrison
June 14th, 2010, 07:04 PM
It is going to be AR'ed. There is no question about it. Hackers will get smarter and find ways to do so.

rocky505
June 14th, 2010, 07:05 PM
It will work only if the AR is from the same region as the BW game.

Volroc
June 14th, 2010, 07:23 PM
i hope so :(
i like to get my fav pokemon when i cant catch them :(
plus who doesnt like walkin threw walls ;)
plus i like to use the AR to experiment :P

SodeNoZangetsu
June 14th, 2010, 07:50 PM
I hope so too. I always do an honest run where I don't cheat, trade over my Pokemon, and then start over completely where I just go cheat-crazy! But yeah, as long as hackers are out there, there will be AR codes for any game.

AceTrainerLegend
June 15th, 2010, 10:09 AM
yeah it probly will. New consoles can have AR protection but a doubt a game can. Even if somehow it is there is always a way around

cystar
June 15th, 2010, 10:26 AM
ar will def work with b/w

Angelroid
June 15th, 2010, 11:08 AM
I hope, Gamefreak makes the games, So you can't AR since why freaking cheat in the 1st place.

Serene Grace
June 15th, 2010, 11:11 AM
It's on the DS. An Action Replay is a cheating device made for any game on the DS. As long as the game is on the DS platform - and this goes for most popular games - it will have cheat codes implemented for the Action Replay.

.Awesome
June 15th, 2010, 12:52 PM
Most likely since B/W is a DS game. So yeah, I honestly think it'll work.

JakeClowd
June 15th, 2010, 12:57 PM
Man, I hope it doesn't. I practically got obsesed with my first AR for pokemon diamond. It got so boring after that, I lost intrest and sold it. Using the AR is useful sometimes, but if you over do it, the game gets boring and loses the challenge.

SodeNoZangetsu
June 15th, 2010, 06:36 PM
That's why you start over with legendaries at lvl 5! XP

And it'll probably take a while for cheats to come out for B/W like it did for HG/SS, but I'm positive it will work.

Hiroshi Sotomura
June 16th, 2010, 12:26 AM
Sadly, not really a topic considerably useful for discussion; hell, the games aren't even out yet.