PDA

View Full Version : How do you like your chicken?

Rubberbandman
November 11th, 2004, 08:41 AM
I like mine fried!yummy!nothing like country fried chicken! :D

BladeForever
November 11th, 2004, 08:48 AM
I have my changes from time to time.. Indeed I love the taste of a crispy chicken, but I also wont mind having it baked once in a while. I havent had much greasy stuff like I used to, so I might go for baked? arr, hard decision. >_<

~Blade~

Lizzie
November 11th, 2004, 10:04 AM
i like it baked, because thta's the only way i've ever eaten chicken, i'm going to stop eating chicken really soon, it's just not right

Mr Cat Dog
November 11th, 2004, 10:38 AM
Baked rules! As does roasted. Wait a minute... aren't they just the same? XD

Anyways, having it fried just means it gets covered in grease, and having it raw means you get salmonella... o_O. So, baked is the healthiest and the one that's least likely to kill you XD And it tastes great in Subways :P

Zapchu
November 11th, 2004, 10:48 AM
Eating chicken raw can cause this samonelia thing I think. o_O;; Well, I like KFC chicken, so I liked fried chicken. Especially popcorn chicken. That stuff tastes soooooo good!!! But eating fried stuff is bad fer the body, so it really sucks that I can't eat it that much.

Sawyer
November 11th, 2004, 11:17 AM
OMG i LOVE KFC! i like the popcorn chicken and drumsticks... even tho i haven't eaten there ever since i got my tooth pulled...

~*~Eternal Night~*~
November 11th, 2004, 11:26 AM
I like my chicken dead and fried! Mmmmmm.... so much goodness! You should try my moms chicken! Soo sweat and tasty, I'm gonna ask her to make some for later. XD

Rubberbandman
November 11th, 2004, 11:28 AM
My dads chicken is the best in Tidewater!

AdamHays
November 11th, 2004, 02:44 PM
I like my chicken anyway XP,except for not cooked XD.Chicken is chiken XD.

Pokedragonfire
November 11th, 2004, 02:51 PM
Nooooooooooo!!! I love chickens! When they are happy living animals (key word, living!) They have feelings. No one seems to care about their feelings though and think that because they have lower intellegence they don't have feelings, or thier feelings are insignificant. All chickens are my best friends. I don't eat my best friends, do you? So I don't eat Chickens. Also, these chickens are tortured. They live in small cages and stuff, and are fed a lot and become very fat. :( :( :( Now, does anyone agree that that is wrong (the torture part, not the eating part...)? Or the eating part too...

Kyosuke
November 11th, 2004, 03:26 PM
I like my chicken BBQ'd, and burnt to a crisp XD.

I used to love fried chicken, but then I got sort of tired of it, I still like it but not as much.

*Goes and buys a bucket of fried chicken*

Geometric-sama
November 11th, 2004, 04:52 PM
I like mine roasted (I think that's it) with my mum's honey-soy sauce. Absolutely delicious. :P

Alex_
November 11th, 2004, 04:54 PM
FRIED!! I live in kentucky where kentucky fried chicken rulez.. i jst had some 2 night...

Geometric-sama
November 11th, 2004, 06:58 PM
My mum makes the world's best fried chicken. :P

Miyu-chan
November 11th, 2004, 07:11 PM
I like them every way. =] Chicken is great. xD

Geometric-sama
November 11th, 2004, 07:15 PM
Chicken is my favourite meal. XD :P

Kayleigh
November 11th, 2004, 08:15 PM
Nooooooooooo!!! I love chickens! When they are happy living animals (key word, living!) They have feelings. No one seems to care about their feelings though and think that because they have lower intellegence they don't have feelings, or thier feelings are insignificant. All chickens are my best friends. I don't eat my best friends, do you? So I don't eat Chickens. Also, these chickens are tortured. They live in small cages and stuff, and are fed a lot and become very fat. :( :( :( Now, does anyone agree that that is wrong (the torture part, not the eating part...)? Or the eating part too...I feel the same way that you do!!! *hugs all three of her pet chickens that she rescued* It's so sad how cruel the people that work at those companies can be to the animals. I just can't hardly stand to eat meat anymore. People can survive without eating it so much--In fact, I bet they'd be healthier then!

It would be nice if the chickens would learn to fight back or something... But still, I'll try to help as many of them as I can!

ryan
November 11th, 2004, 08:24 PM
i don't like the concept of eating animals... but if i need protein, i need protein, and it's more humane (in my opinion) to get it from a bird than from a mamal (which is why i only eat bird and fish for meat) i prefer barbequed chicken, white meat only! (either teriaki or with barbeque sauce is best)

Ryoutarou
November 11th, 2004, 08:26 PM
*Imagines Chicken ruled world* 0_o, Well humans don’t need meat but they do need to eat more to make up the vitamins easily found in large portions in meat. I myself don’t like chicken (or much meat for that). I’ve always stayed into Tofu and other stuff, Bean paste can be made into anything and it is very good.

FireEmporer
November 12th, 2004, 01:23 PM
Tofu Chicken! Don't eat meat! It's EBIL!!!! I'm A Vegatarian If Ya Couldn't tell... My Friend Morgan Calls Me A tree Hugging Freak And Torments Me With Tacos... I Love Tacos...

houndoomofdarkness
November 12th, 2004, 01:37 PM
Fried chicken is the best.Hmmmm chicken!{Homer style}Yeah the best part is the fried skin with all the herbs and spices gives it a great taste. Lol

*Chikorita*
November 12th, 2004, 03:18 PM
Defenitely fried. With garlic seasoning..... =D~~~~~~~~~

Pokedragonfire
November 12th, 2004, 04:37 PM
i don't like the concept of eating animals... but if i need protein, i need protein, and it's more humane (in my opinion) to get it from a bird than from a mamal (which is why i only eat bird and fish for meat) i prefer barbequed chicken, white meat only! (either teriaki or with barbeque sauce is best)??? Birds have the same amount of feelings that mammals do. In fact, besides humans, parrots and other birds are the most intellegent animals, even more so than monkeys or gorillas and chimps. And intellegence doesn't account for feelings, neither does morality! Besides, all animals feel physical pain, including fish, even spiders. Just to explain that just because birds aren't as closely related to us, doesn't mean they feel less pain, or makes killing them or hurting them more "humane". So I guess in your opinion birds are "lower" than mammals, where mammals feelings are more important to you. If you need protien, you can get it from many other foods such as all nuts, tofu, beans, dairy products (which doesn't kill animals, but currently most cows are tortured anyway...), and eggs (the chickens are VERY tortured...:() I just want people to stop torturing the animals and pretend that they don't have feelings, that is all. I'd be mostly okay with people still eating meat if chickens were treated as well as humans in the US were.

Ninja Retsu
November 12th, 2004, 11:56 PM
Fried chickens is one of my most like food so,I vote Fried chickens.

asher_son_of_ash
November 13th, 2004, 12:22 AM
Animal Intelligence is below human level. =p But not that low. Their sense are amazing, isn't it? Plus, they have this neat order ... And ... why do you protect animals when they can also kill? x.X; Roosters have those sharp talons...

Anyway, back on topic. I like my chicken BOTH fried and baked. =P

BladeForever
November 13th, 2004, 06:48 AM
ehh, I'm sure you guys dont want this to turn out into one of those ''save the animals thread'' again. >_< I remember when we went over this before, and people were going back and forth at each others necks because one group finds it animal cruelty.. the others feel it's ok, and blah blah blah. This should just be a thread that you vote in.. Though I do understand points from both areas, I'd like to see a thread like this just be kept to the voting, and not another ''animal cruelty is bad'' thing. =/

~Blade~

Pokedragonfire
November 13th, 2004, 08:06 AM
Animal Intelligence is below human level. =p But not that low. Their sense are amazing, isn't it? Plus, they have this neat order ... And ... why do you protect animals when they can also kill? x.X; Roosters have those sharp talons...

Anyway, back on topic. I like my chicken BOTH fried and baked. =PHumans can kill other animals or humans, so why should we protect them? Roosters may not be friendly but they don't just go around killing people for fun! How many times have you heard of a rooster killing a human anyway? About as much as you hear shark attacks. Animals don't have morals to tell them it is wrong to kill humans, while humans do, they seem to think if the animal doesn't have morals it is okay to kill it. :/

ehh, I'm sure you guys dont want this to turn out into one of those ''save the animals thread'' again. >_< I remember when we went over this before, and people were going back and forth at each others necks because one group finds it animal cruelty.. the others feel it's ok, and blah blah blah. This should just be a thread that you vote in.. Though I do understand points from both areas, I'd like to see a thread like this just be kept to the voting, and not another ''animal cruelty is bad'' thing. =/

~Blade~Okay, but I don't like that people love to eat chicken and don't care one bit about their feelings. I mean at least acknowledge that they have them and that you care, but lots of people think it is okay to just torture animals, after all, they are for humans to use so we can use them for whatever purpose our greedy little minds want to? We should be a lot kinder to animals, especially since they helped us out in the past and continue to help us, whether you are talking about dogs, chickens, or even spiders.

asher_son_of_ash
November 14th, 2004, 12:26 AM
Humans can kill other animals or humans, so why should we protect them? Roosters may not be friendly but they don't just go around killing people for fun! How many times have you heard of a rooster killing a human anyway? About as much as you hear shark attacks. Animals don't have morals to tell them it is wrong to kill humans, while humans do, they seem to think if the animal doesn't have morals it is okay to kill it. :/

x.X; Let's just calll this "The GREAT big SQUARE of life."

People kill animals, animals kill humans, humans eat humans [Err ... hold that thought.] animals eat animals. Things go square.

Pokemon Master #1
November 14th, 2004, 01:48 PM
I like my chicken fried :classic: !

Geometric-sama
November 14th, 2004, 04:13 PM
Did you know that white mice are actually the most intelligent creatures on the planet? XD (A reference to H2G2 if you didn't know)

jynx
November 15th, 2004, 09:18 AM
Baked with garlic and soysauce

Boiled chicken wings in 魯水 (<---don't know what its English is)