• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

In need of Help plzzz..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2010
Hello everyone am new to site not a noob at Pokemon but i dont have any good team of fully ev Pokemon and i have some friends that i always play with and they always beat me so i would like to see if there is anyone out there that would be kinda enough to help me out with a good team i have some Pokemon i would like in that team but am not really picky you guys can just chose anything if you like but if you can help me out and want my opinion in what i would like just plz reply on here and i would post Pokemon names and move set i just really dont want any ubers or legendarys plz anything else is welcome again i really hopes there is someone out there that can help me thanks again and have a great day.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
This doesn't really go here or... anywhere.

Google ev training and you'll find some guides that'll help you out. Check out Smogon or something for some team-building ideas and to get the basics of strategy down and build/test your own team. :( No fun if everyone just gives you the answers here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back