PDA

View Full Version : Worst Forum You've ever seen

Sawyer
November 11th, 2004, 02:25 PM
post the name of the worst forum you've ever seen. NOT the link, i don't wanna get in trouble XD. i'll post mine next time i post.

Carlito-san
November 11th, 2004, 02:29 PM
sppf.i know a little harsh,but needed.no offence serebii,but the forums are bad.the site is awesome though.

Eliana
November 11th, 2004, 02:32 PM
This isnt very nice o.O;; I think I'm gonna get someone...

Kylie-chan
November 14th, 2004, 01:36 AM
sppf.i know a little harsh,but needed.no offence serebii,but the forums are bad.the site is awesome though.
*puts hands on hips and levels up to billybob* I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for SPPf forums and I think Dragonfree! And I moved here because I got caught up in the pair-up craze at SPP and got paired here! (meh. I feel neglected. see pair-up thread for details). And SPPf taught me to like Pokemon again! And Serebii.net doesn't suffer from SLOTH and you can talk to ppl! And the skin is better! :P

Anarchytekt
November 14th, 2004, 02:30 AM
There is no need for this forum-talk. I thought talkin of other forums is against the rules of pc.

espeon and umbreon
November 14th, 2004, 02:33 AM
Yes. This isn't nice and might insult the forum creator.

Jolty-kun
November 14th, 2004, 02:35 AM
nah, this isnt nice, you cant have a really bad forum, so if i was mod, i would close this as soon as i saw it(XD)

Belreza
November 14th, 2004, 03:06 AM
I would have to agree. Debating wether a forum is good or bad is all fair and good BUT you should "Name and Shame". Some people do actually put alot of hard effort into making the forums but to have someone say it's not good enough is very hurtful stuff. You might as well put the gun in their hand. Just think about it (Some people do actually put alot of hard effort into making the forums)

espeon and umbreon
November 14th, 2004, 04:18 AM
Someone should close this since this thread isn't nice and very insulting. Seriously some people put really hard effort into forums and one person says that forum is bad they will be really sad.

FireEmporer
November 14th, 2004, 09:10 AM
*Closed*

Wait... I Can't Close stuff... Well I'm Getting Someone!

houndoomofdarkness
November 14th, 2004, 09:15 AM
Yes im very suprised that none of the mods have closed this unnecesary topic.Hmm ill go get a mod .

Kairi
November 14th, 2004, 09:16 AM
Yeah, we close these up because we get forum bashing. Sorry. ^_^;