View Full Version : #369 Vevolt Revenge:Kevon Strikes

November 11th, 2004, 6:06 PM
*Its been 1 year since the 369 scare started.On the same day that it all ended,the fedaration incharge of pokemon league events decided to have a tournament with those envoled.It was away for them to win a cool prize and get some battle practice.The government group cleaning up Cajaro's mess diapproved and is keeping an eye on the fedaration.The fedration was furious.The government wanted to hide any proof of which they had connections with the # 369 research.They swear they had nogthing to do with it.Terresmce ,one of the ones kiddnapped and decided to have the litte tournament to see his friends again.He sent invations to Joey,Alana,Paige,Terryand four other Trainers he heard about.He told them to meet him in Citvianstas,the isleland where it all started.He knew the tournament wasnt needed but it was a good way to test his new Pokemon and meet new friends.He grabbed his pack and ran at of his house.(Naturely he sent the invations early then August 18[the same day the Rp started]which the day they were aducted)

The Shawdowly figure He had stolen the gem from the Dexoys' staue appered at the iseland aswell/He showed to be a kid about Terresnce's age.He had drak skinn and does reddish eyes.He was cloacked in a huge cape.He had taken out the guards who protected from people to enter the isle unaurethzied.He had used a Asbol's slash on them.He ran to the area where the trainers where supposed to meet.

Cajaro,now In an interragation room,was being beat badly.He refused to say that the government helped him.He also didnt want to tell him what happened to a speical form of 369 that Mayvle was secertly working on.After much tourmate,he gave in.He said that Mayvle had connections with Dexxoy and gave it to him(Hmhmhmhm I wonder where it could be now? :paranoid: )He then explained what the effect of the new stronger verison did.It had the abilty to the same that Dexxoys made Joey use.IT was alot stronger though.The government hired Mayvle to make it for them to deafeat Russians who where invading.They where scared of the 369 and went away.They were coming back and the new form was also a more dangerous bio weapon then the last one.If they had it they could defeat them invaders who tired to steal their "Turf" easier then 1,2,3.BTCOA(Bio threat counter agenty)was hired to go and collect the virus and make more of it.The agents.in large white suits went into a helicopter and flew off the the ruins of the Sky Pilliar.........................

So basicly we'll have to stop this research and whatever else is trying to unleash the virus.Here's the form:

Here's mine:

Name:Terresnce Mange.
Pokemon:???,???,???, ???,Raidash,NidoKing
Background:He was involed in the first 369 scare.He has gone to kanto and jotho catching some new pokemon for his aresenal.He left his old orignal ones with his Mom so that they could rest up and protect her.He has been trainng woth his new pokemon since 6 moths after the 369 scare.

November 11th, 2004, 6:12 PM
"lol kick *** luster im first!!!

NAME: Styiles
description: i'll post the sprite later
pokemon: Arcanie, Charizard, Dragonair, Vigaroth, Wailord
background: very old friend of terr, he wasnt there for the first scare but after hearing all of his adventures, and how he was kiddnapped he couldnt let his friend get in trouble again so he is always there for him!!

November 11th, 2004, 6:23 PM
lol tnx,You appected,hopefully this wont die out

paige pelletier
November 12th, 2004, 12:52 PM
Here I am!
Name: Paige
Discription: Black and red mewtwo Human illusion is a girl with two pony tails (long down to her ankles dark brown hair people say it is black) jeans (black baggy) t shirt (black baggy) sneakers in mew two form she wears a cloak.........
Pokemon: wynaut pichu white murcrow dewgong closter and a flygon
Back round: was transformed into mew then mewtwo is kinda quiet and knows what is going on alot still has the virus but won't tell........

November 12th, 2004, 3:20 PM
Here I am!
Name: Paige
Discription: Black and red mewtwo Human illusion is a girl with two pony tails (long down to her ankles dark brown hair people say it is black) jeans (black baggy) t shirt (black baggy) sneakers in mew two form she wears a cloak.........
Pokemon: wynaut pichu and a white dragonite
Back round: was transformed into mew then mewtwo is kinda quiet and knows what is going on alot still has the virus but won't tell........

Appected,Now all we need is aleast 1 more person and Alana and we can start.

November 13th, 2004, 4:54 AM
Sorry I'm late guys

Name: Alana (Since the 369 incedent she's earned the name The Wandering Comet. Though most people call her Comet.)
Description: Ocean-Blue eyes, dirty-blond hair pulled back in a ponytale,Navy hat with PL in yellow on the front(PL Pokemon League)T-shirt navy PL in yellow on right shoulder, blue jeans, a jacket that looks like my shirt tied around my waste, fingerless navy and yellow gloves,navy and yellow shoes.
Pokemon: Dragonair, Ninetales, Eevee, ????, Pikachu with blue eyes named Sky, and ????.(All of thePokemon I got from Cajoro were released. And most of my original Pokemon are with Prof. Elm.)
Backround: After the 369 incedent she went in search of he old Pokemon. With the help of her Charizard (A former agent of Cajoro's) it was pretty asy. After that she searched the lab for the machine that had erased her memory but it had been destroyed. Having regained most of her memory about the inceent and some from before sheis now determined to find the cure. She decided to start in her home regein of Johto. There she trained hard until she received the letter from Terr.

P.S. I'm still working on my team.

November 13th, 2004, 6:38 AM
Sorry I'm late guys

Name: Alana
Description: Ocean-Blue eyes, dirty-blond hair pulled back in a ponytale,Navy hat with PL in yellow on the front(PL Pokemon League)T-shirt navy PL in yellow on right shoulder, blue jeans, a jacket that looks like my shirt tied around my waste, fingerless navy and yellow gloves,navy and yellow shoes.
Pokemon: Chikorita, Gyarados(red), Ninetales, Fearow, Vaporeon, Charizard(Char), and a Pidgey that doesn't battle.(All of the other Pokemon I got from Cajoro except for Char who wanted to stay me were released.)
Backround: After the 369 incedent she went in search of he old Pokemon. With the help of her Charizard (A former agent of Cajoro's) it was pretty asy. After that she searched the lab for the machine that had erased her memory but it had been destroyed. Having regained most of her memory about the inceent and some from before sheis now determined to find the cure. She decided to start in her home regein of Johto. There she trained hard until she received the letter from Terr.

P.S. I'll probably modifie my team later.

Finally,you're form is excepted Alana.....just one more........

November 13th, 2004, 8:15 AM
I got a PM from Alana askin me to join... I don't understand the plot though...
And LusterKnight, why do you have question marks for pokemon??

NAME: Erik Aaron
DESCRPITION: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v494/digitaldude/pkfrlg022.png
IMPORTANT ACT DONE THAT TERRESNCE HEARD YOU FROM: Friends with Alana and is a good pokemon trainer
POKEMON: Dragonite(black), Absol, Ninetails, Gyrados(gold), Gengar, and an egg (species unknown)
BACKGROUND: Ran away from his "parents" when he was small, took the family pokemon, a dratini with him and they've been together forever..

November 13th, 2004, 9:42 AM
I got a PM from Alana askin me to join... I don't understand the plot though...
And LusterKnight, why do you have question marks for pokemon??

NAME: Erik Aaron
DESCRPITION: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v494/digitaldude/pkfrlg022.png
IMPORTANT ACT DONE THAT TERRESNCE HEARD YOU FROM: Friends with Alana and is a good pokemon trainer (I dunno...) Ehh,better then nothing,
POKEMON: Dragonite(black), Absol, Ninetails, Gyrados(gold), Gengar, and (I'll fill in once I know what the question marks stand for)
BACKGROUND: Ran away from his "parents" when he was small, took the family pokemon, a dratini with him and they've been together forever..

OOC:the questions marks just mean that I didnt feel like revealing my pokemon so easly,you cant always no everything.And as for the plot,Long story,you and the others were invited to have litte get together on an isle where 1 year ago there was a disease that nearly put the entire isle and the world to an end.Terresnce Alna and Paige where kiddnapped and where made to find the soucre,dexxoys and bring it down.They did,after much hardship,of course.The cooperation that made the 3 venture into the world in danger is now trying to get there hands on the deadly virus to use in againist any opposing forces and they intend to do so by finding a gem the Dexxoys was intrusted with.The gem was stolen by a mysterious figure that looms over in the shadows..............it no that hard to follow and likee I said,you dont always need to know everything.....Oh and I guess you,ve been appected so lets begin.

*Terresnce grabbed a pokeball from his belt.He threw in the air,opening it and releasing a white flash.Out of this light appeared a horse with flames over it hovves and back side for head to tail.It is said that A raipidashes flames wont burn some whos it trust.Terresnce jumped on and galloped away into the the raising moring sun.He hoped that he might not have to reach the isle by way of his pokemon.He was hoping to take the ferry to Citvianstas,which wasnt far off the coast of Sotopolis,his hometown in which he rode off the natural bariar the separated it from the land of Hoeon.*

November 13th, 2004, 9:48 AM
OOC: Oh, ok, I get what #369 is now..lol.. Are we in a group at the start or seperate then group?

IC: *he grabs his pokegear and pokenav and heads out*
Come on Dragonite. Lets go meet up with Alana!
*he hops on Dragonite and heads off*

November 13th, 2004, 9:52 AM
OOC: Oh, ok, I get what #369 is now..lol.. Are we in a group at the start or seperate then group?

IC: **Pending**

Well if its a get togetther then we're not all in the same place.For example,you can strat um...that you with ALana with some else or something like that.

November 13th, 2004, 9:58 AM
OOC; Well he could start with me cept that I'm traveling solo right now. Maybe I'll meet up with im later.

IC: Alana put her Pokegear around her neck and picked up her backpack. "Lets get moving." She pulls out a Pokeball and releases a Dragonair. She hops on its back and says "Lets go." The Dragonair takes flight and they head towards Citvianstas.

November 13th, 2004, 10:05 AM
OOC:I got... Check post up there ^

November 13th, 2004, 10:09 AM
*Terresnce was soon over the barier and was near the docks.He land on thedock and flashed his ticket to the sailor.He recalled his raipidash and bored the ferry.There was only few people and 2 or 3 trainer aboard.Terresnce took his seat and watch as two trainers were battling two raticate.He would if he was gonna be the last one to arrive at Citvianstas.*

November 13th, 2004, 10:15 AM
'Dragonair I can see the docks. Lets land." Dragonair landed infront of the sailor. "Heres my ticket." She shows it to him and recalls her Dragonair and boarded the ship. She spotted Terr and walked up to him. "I figured I'd be seeing you here. Long time no see huh."

November 13th, 2004, 10:30 AM
"hmp,I guess you were right.I wasnt sure if you would come,a years not much but still a long time.So,tell me,what have you been up to lately?"
*Terresnce slid to the side and opened space for Alana to sit.*
"I dont recall jotho being so close,any reason you got here so fast?"

paige pelletier
November 13th, 2004, 10:33 AM
Paige floated toward the docks then changed into her human illusion she went up to Alana...........

November 13th, 2004, 10:38 AM
"Hi Paige." Sit down. "I haven't really been doing much. Just wandering and searching really. It's even earned me the name Wandering Comet. I lik it. So now most people call me Comet. And I've caught some new Pokemon. As to how I got here so fast. Well I wasn't really that far away. And I had some help from my dragonair. She's really fast. Though Sky did help abit. She has a nack for doing stuff like that. So what about you? What have you been up to?"

November 13th, 2004, 10:49 AM
"Charizard its time!" release's the charizard "lets go catch the boat before it takes off" charizard and styiles flew towards the dock......

November 13th, 2004, 10:51 AM
"I've been doing the same you have.I've left all my old pokemon at my mom house so that she doesnt get so lonely.My sister,brother and I are always on the road."

November 13th, 2004, 10:54 AM
"look there it is!!" styiles as pointing to the boat at the dock, they landed "hmm i guess i'll step aboard"

November 13th, 2004, 10:55 AM
"So Terr just where are we going. And whats with this torrnament? No effense but if I wern't so ager for a battle and it wasn't one of my friends hosting it I probably wouldn't waste time."

November 13th, 2004, 11:01 AM
"I heard on the news that one was going to be thrown.The same people that captured Cajaro....the didnt allow it.I really wasnt planing to have some battles but I thought it might drag some other oh might not want to come,like moy brother who's kinda a loner.He doesnt like to be with to many people but he likes to battle."

November 13th, 2004, 11:08 AM
"hold on kid i need to see you're ticket" "uh my uh ticket hold on" dips his hand into his pockets for his ticket "ah, here it is there u go" "ok step right up"
"finally im here" styiles was about to take a seat when a big muscled dude walks into him on purpose
"hey watch it!" styiles yelled "you have a problem little man!"
"yeah i do!!" styiles took out the pokeball containg charizard "hahaha yer gonna pay kid!" the both of them stared each other down

November 13th, 2004, 11:17 AM
Before she can answer Comet hears a comotion. She gets up and walks over to the two boys. "Whats all the rucus?"

November 13th, 2004, 11:21 AM
*Terresnce looks back and sees two people in comotion.*
"Thats probably just some........!Hey,I know that guy?I guess I forget I invite him....Hm,I would what mess he got into now?"
*Terresnce watches in interest.*

November 13th, 2004, 11:23 AM
"this guy cant watch were hes goin, besid- hey wait miute is that....YES THAT IS!! hey terr is that you?, sry big guy but i guess we will settle this at the tournament!" runs over to terr "hey how you been, and whos that?" pointes to alana

November 13th, 2004, 11:28 AM
"Long time no see.oh?This is paige shes Al-I mean shes Comet.They're also good friends of mine.Well,know that out of the way,what was that about,you and that big guy?'

November 13th, 2004, 11:30 AM
"My real name is atually Alana but these days people call me Comet like Terry said. So whats your name?"

November 13th, 2004, 11:33 AM
"the name is styiles, and i have heard of you're little adventures terr and i thought i should keep a closer eye on you just incase u need my help"

November 13th, 2004, 11:38 AM
"Hello Styiles. So your one of Terry's frinds right?" Holds out her hand.

November 13th, 2004, 11:38 AM
"Uh right,the ferry should be taking off in about 5 minutes.I guess I going to go strech my legs,riding Ra-I mean my pokemon got me tired.I think I'll go walk around,I'll let ya'll get aqqutited."
*Terresnce stood up and streched his arms.He put his arms behind his head and walked pass Stylies.He went near his ear and whispered. Becareful,that big looked strong and try not to do something stuid. Terresnce walked away without looking for a reaction.*

November 13th, 2004, 11:39 AM
"i can take him dont worry about it" turns to alana
*smack hand away from him* "yeah im his friend but can i say the same for you?"

November 13th, 2004, 11:43 AM
"With an attatude like that I don't think so." Glares at him then turns and walks off.

November 13th, 2004, 11:46 AM
"i dont like her one bit" "ahhh what ever then" heads to the rail, lets charizard out "so are you ready for the tournament big guy!?" *rrrooooarrr* "heh thats what i thought we are gonna win!"

November 13th, 2004, 11:51 AM
*Terresnce walked to the outside of the boat.He noticed that the Ferry had already tooken off.He leaned on the railing and looked out the ocean.He saw 2 wooper play in the water,slaphing water at each other.Terresnce laughed at their cuteness.Then,suddenly a man who like a scientist poped out of the ferry.He looked supried at Terresnce.*
"What?You know my name?Who are you?"
"You're coming with me!"
*The man released a pokeball from which came out a tarus.The bull pokemon ran smack for Terresnce.*

November 13th, 2004, 11:53 AM
"charizard help terr!" "cchhharrr" the charizard stood in the tauro's path

November 13th, 2004, 11:59 AM
Comet walks to the other end of the ship, leans on the rails and watches the clouds. Suddenly her Eevee pops out of its pokeball. "Can't you stay in your ball?"

"Nope." Hops to her shoulder.

"Alright you can stay out for a while."

"I knew you would say that."

They suddenly heard a comotion. "What was that." They run to chck it out and find some one attacking Terr. "Go Dragonair. Use HyperBeam on that Taurus!"

November 13th, 2004, 12:00 PM
*Tarus ran smack in to Charzard and stopped back.The man went running towards Terresnce and had a needle,trying to inject Terresnce with something.Terresnce dodged it,kicked the guy in his gut and stomped on the needle when the man dropped it.He grabbed the man by his collar.*
"What was that about,huh?!?"
"Cajaro is in jail.The government agaeny was trying to get a stronger form of the virus.Cajaro is nearly dead and i tired to get you to help us."
"Huh?Then what was that thing?"
*The man kicked Terresnce away and recalled his tarus.Then,he threw himself in the water and went into a small cave that was home to some Speal(That ice seel thing)*
"what was that about?"

November 13th, 2004, 12:02 PM
"ugghhh u think we should go after him" styiles said while leaning his foot on the rail

November 13th, 2004, 12:06 PM
"I'll go after him,you 2 go and see if he has any friends and try to shake an answer out of them."
*Terresnce threw a pokeball into the ocean.It poped open and returned to Terresnce.Terresnce jumped in and was lifted up by his Nidoking.*
"Mr.Nido!Go into that cave!"

November 13th, 2004, 12:08 PM
"right,......well i guess we have to work together lets look around the ship, for anything weird happing"

November 13th, 2004, 12:15 PM
"I've got a better idea. You left I'll go right. We meet back at this spot." Heads right without another word.

November 13th, 2004, 12:18 PM
*Terresnce surfed into to cave.He saw that it was very dark.He noticed that Mr Nido was on land.Terresnce jumped off.*
"Mr.Nido,charge a thunderbolt to light this place up."
*Mr.Nido lit up the cave by charing it attack.Terresnce saw that there was a small opening.He grabbed a small flashlight that was on his keys.*
"Mr.Nido,good job.Your to big to came with me so say here and gurad the entertance."
*Terresnce crawls into the small opening of the cave wall.*

November 13th, 2004, 12:19 PM
"uhh rightt w/e then" heads off toward the left, see 2 shady characters talkin quietly in a corner "HEy you guys do u know of anything the has happned" "......bye" they both run towards the rail "charizard grabthem "char!!!!" the charizard dives and grabs them "ok hold them tight"

November 13th, 2004, 12:26 PM
Comet spots a a guy looking around in the cabins. he has a needle at his waste. "That would be concindered unusaul. Go Eevee get that needle. Dragonair you follow and use wrap to hold him." Her Pokemon moe out and soon have the guy tied up tight. "Come on lets go back to the meeting spot." dragonair dras te guy.

November 13th, 2004, 12:46 PM
*Terresnce turned his pocket Light and crawled around.He came to the end of the cave and noticed to man was standing there.Terresnce crawled out of the cave and saw that the man was injected with a differnent kind of liquid.The man cried out loudly and fell to the floor.He was experincing an alike effect from the 369 virus.The other,the one who had the needle,was in a suit that covered its whole body.It was designed to surive certian conditions.The man went threw an exit behind him.Terresnce followed him without question.The man,was nowheere in sight.Terresnce looked all over.*

November 13th, 2004, 12:55 PM
Come on Dragonite!! Go faster!!
*Dragonite tries to hustle, but fails..*
Aww. I'm sorry, Take your time.. Alana can wait a little bit..

paige pelletier
November 13th, 2004, 4:04 PM
Paiige watched the charsard grab the two men.......... "we don't need your help!" Paige said as her eyes glowed red suddenly the two men floated in the air Paige rammed their heads against the wall "they are knocked out.........."

November 13th, 2004, 6:45 PM
*Terresnce saw nothing.After much despair,he decided that this guy was one slippery snake.He turned an called for mister Nido,who swan around the cave and arrived.The cave was starting to fall apart slowy,startly from the area from which the guy was in.It seemed something was worng.Mr.Nido swan off and threw Terresnce on to the ferry.Terresnce thanked it and returned it.*

"I wonder how far the others went with their search,Its not like I succed so we need a led.I guess I'll go and search aswell."

November 13th, 2004, 6:47 PM
Come on boy, we're almost there... I can see them up ahead.
*yells at them*

paige pelletier
November 13th, 2004, 7:27 PM
Paige tied those two guys up and said "you shouldn't fight with us no more should be hurt..."

November 14th, 2004, 6:00 AM
Comet looked up and saw a boy riding a Dragonite. I know him. His name is...Erik. Right. Seems he a little late. Arrived at the meeting spot and waited.

paige pelletier
November 14th, 2004, 6:59 AM
Paige slowly got up she felt dizzy "we don't need anyone new to help us!"

November 14th, 2004, 7:13 AM
*crashes to the ground*
Ouch...ugh....That hurt.
*gets up and recalls Dragonite*
I have got to switch Dragonites, this one can't carry anything worth a flip!

November 14th, 2004, 7:50 AM
"Hi Erik rough landing? You do relise that by lading now you're concidered a stowaway."

November 14th, 2004, 8:16 AM
No, I'm not a stowaway though.. My Dragonite is the slowest in the world! I swear!!
*looks at her* You believe me don't you?

November 14th, 2004, 8:20 AM
"Of course I know your not a stowaway. But you can't blame your Dragonite. The only one responsible for it being slow is its trainer. And who is Dragonites trainer?"

November 14th, 2004, 8:22 AM
*lowers his head* Me...
*releases Dragonite from his ball* I'm sorry Dragonite, I should have trained you better before we left. *recalls him* After all, he hasn't been a dragonite for more than a week...

November 14th, 2004, 8:26 AM
"Right. Don't worry he'll get stronger." Dragonair nudged her. "What is it girl?" Dragonair points to the captive who was cuting the ropes. "Bind." Said Alana calmly. Dragonair bond the mans arms to hisside and held him tight. "So Erik." She says turning back to him. "Why did you accept the invite anyways?"

November 14th, 2004, 8:31 AM
OOC:Was that your dragonite? Cause mine is in its ball...

IC: I dunno... *puts his head down so she doesn't see him blush*
Thought it would be intresting. Help save the world and all that jazz.

November 14th, 2004, 8:38 AM
OOC: Dragonair. Shes outside of her Pokeball right now.

"Fame and glory basicaly. Oh boy. Well you don't have o worry about that. cause tis torrnament is going to be tough."

November 14th, 2004, 8:42 AM
OOC:Sorry.. looked like dragonite.. I need to start reading more clearly..lol

IC: Well, I just want to do the very best I can, and if I win, *shrugs* you never know...

November 14th, 2004, 8:46 AM
"Well in order to win you'll have to get past me, Terr, paige, and a couple others. I've been training longer than I can remember." Thiks to herself, Thats not saying much.

November 14th, 2004, 8:55 AM
Excuse me! I've been training too! How do you think I got another Dragonite? or I tamed a Gyrados? or fought and caught an Absol? Who by the way was one tough cookie. I also have one of the best ghost types, a Gengar. And don't even think any decent water pokemon is going to stop Ninetails..
*stands a little prouder after he is through bragging about his pokemon*

November 14th, 2004, 9:08 AM
"Sorry." Sighs and leans back against the rails. "Sounds like your pokemon are pretty strong. I have a Gyarados but i don't know much about it. Or any of my old Pokemon for that matter. Thats on reason I left them with Prof. Elm. I'm sure I have just as much to boast about but I can't..." She stopped and bowed her head. "never mind. Its not something that concerns you."

November 14th, 2004, 9:14 AM
*suddenly feels awkward*
Oh, sorry..
*kicks at the dirt*
So, um, are we going to join the others?

November 14th, 2004, 9:22 AM
"Don't worry about it. Like i said its nothing. Anyways we all split up a while agop. This is the meeting spot. They should be back soon. Though." Speaks in to herself. "Maybe if i'm lucky that bo will have been cptured by some one."

November 14th, 2004, 9:31 AM
Ok, well then, is there a pokecenter and a pokemart here?

November 14th, 2004, 10:18 AM
"We're on a ship. I don't think there would be any of that stuff here."

November 14th, 2004, 10:37 AM
Well, what about a phone? So I can call Prof. Ivy and trade dragonites.. That way I can be at tip top shape for the contest.

November 14th, 2004, 11:11 AM
"Yeah theres a phone. Over there." Points to a door that leads into the loung.

November 14th, 2004, 11:21 AM
*walks over into the lounge to make the call*

November 14th, 2004, 11:27 AM
Comet leans against the rails and waits.

November 14th, 2004, 11:33 AM
*talking on the phone then hangs up and comes back holding a blue and green pokeball*
Okie dokie. I got my other Dragonite, you'll have to take a look later, he's black unstead of the usual tan or the shiny green...

November 14th, 2004, 11:35 AM
"Black huh. he sounds pretty cool." Says Comet destractedy. "Where are they. You think they would have been here by now."

November 14th, 2004, 11:37 AM
Who knows? Wanna go look for them? If we have to get off the ship you'd be able to see dragonite...

November 14th, 2004, 11:41 AM
"Sure why not. Dragoonair Eevee ou stsy here and watch over that guy. We should be back pretty soon." Turns back to Erik. "Lets go this way. Mush as i don't want to we need to look for Styiles. Come on." Heads left.

paige pelletier
November 14th, 2004, 11:47 AM
Paige watches styles carefully she just told him some pretty harsh stuff but it was true...............

November 14th, 2004, 11:49 AM
Alright! *follows her to the left and beyond*

November 14th, 2004, 12:43 PM
*Terresnce walks around the ship.He notices abosulty nothing and sighs.He wondered if the others were ok.He went over to the outside of the Ferry and leaned againist the railing on the portside.*

November 14th, 2004, 12:47 PM
When they went to th other side of the shp comet noticed Terry. "Hey Terr." she ran up to him.

November 14th, 2004, 12:53 PM
Hey, Whats up Terr? We were just fixing to go find Stylies.

November 14th, 2004, 12:54 PM
*Terresnce looked to his side.He noticed Alana come up to him.He got of the rail and faced her.*
"Hey...Did you have any luck?I hope so,I failed,on got away from and the other was disposed of."
*Terresnce sighed and thought back of how this was suppose to be a careful day but it seems fate has more in store for him.*

November 14th, 2004, 12:58 PM
"Yeah I had some luck." Whistles and Dragonair appears still holding the captive. "I'm not sure who he is. he hasn't said a word. But he was sneaking around and he had this." Shows Terr the needle. "so I figured he was one of them. Who ever them is."

paige pelletier
November 14th, 2004, 12:59 PM
Paige was still watching Stylies she wondered what he was thinking of her probably something like what a selfish brat but she didn't care right now everything was spinning...........

November 14th, 2004, 4:00 PM
Styiles looked at her "thx but no thx i didnt need you're help, come on char" styiles and charizard turned around
"i wonder if that girl, alana, caught anything" styiles and charizard head towards the re-group spot

paige pelletier
November 14th, 2004, 4:09 PM
Paige followed him but started to see double everything was spinning...........
"I didn't offer help I told you we wouldn't need any, why would I help you?"

November 14th, 2004, 4:15 PM
"maybe because we took chase after them, and then u interfeared with us, be lucky that charizard doesnt finish u off"

paige pelletier
November 14th, 2004, 4:42 PM
"like he could I couldbeat charsard in my sleep!" Paige's whole world was spinning she felt sick......

November 14th, 2004, 4:43 PM
"are you ready to put you're life on that?" stares at her

paige pelletier
November 14th, 2004, 4:50 PM
"yes probably" Paige said as a wirling black mist surrounded her a red light appeared and then she was mewtwo agien her black and red colors glowed powerfully....

paige pelletier
November 15th, 2004, 2:29 PM
OOC: Live RP!!!!!!! post more the first 369 was asome so don't let number two die!

November 15th, 2004, 3:03 PM
"hmm well w/e look there they are" pointes to alana and terr "so did you catch him terr??"

paige pelletier
November 15th, 2004, 3:57 PM
"coward" Paige quickly turned back to a human.........

November 15th, 2004, 3:59 PM
"you should watch you're self just because yer a mew/mewto u think u are the strongest, well think again"

paige pelletier
November 15th, 2004, 4:19 PM
"I would not be that foolish I know of many who are stronger than me I am not supposed to be mewtwo but it has perks..........." lightning flashes and a storm starts.........

November 15th, 2004, 4:42 PM
"Ok ok ok ok everyone chill.Paige,we're on a tiny proably wodden ferry,lets not test it with a storm.And it seems we have to work as a team now,wheter we like it or not.Something funnys going on and it seems that whatever it is,it targeting us or atleast me Alana and Paige for that matter.....Unfornatley,the guy who was after me was attacked and is somewhere in that rubble seeing how the cave collasped.The attacker vanished of msyteroiusly.So we have to drag our answers from what Alana caught.But we shouldnt do it now,the ferry should arrive at Citvianstas soon and this does look kinda werid.We need to shash him somewhere and iterragate him later.Any suggestions where?"

*Terresnce his hand on his chin to try and think.He looked around often to see if anyone was around,incase they thought we were kidnapping or something.*

paige pelletier
November 15th, 2004, 5:00 PM
"why don't we go into hiding?" the storm stopped and it was sunny...... "I don't want to fight but I knew this was going to happen..........."

November 15th, 2004, 5:13 PM
"That would be nice but,I'm hosting this tournament and if I'm not there things wont be right.I guess I could go but if you 3 keeping up like this,things might go go so well.*Sigh*Hopefully the new guy'll keep you all together.Ok,heres the plan"
*Terresnce searches his pocket for a small key card.*
"This is the key to the engine room,I stole it from my brother.He helped put this all together.Its pretty stuffy and lighty gurady but I trust you all will do ok.*Sigh*I guess I'll go and get some stuff together,I have to explained the rules.Rember,you'll be the last ones out,its the only wasy to insure not one gets suppiuos."

paige pelletier
November 15th, 2004, 6:17 PM
"fine" *sigh* "I thinkit would be bettr if we went to an island but ok......."

paige pelletier
November 16th, 2004, 12:47 PM
OOC: this RP has to live!!!!

November 16th, 2004, 3:15 PM
OOC: Paige calm down.

"Right. Hiding this guy will probably be the easy part. Sneaking him off the ship won't be so easy. But th hardest part will be geing him to talk. I'd rather not have to resort to any ruel and unusaul punishment."

paige pelletier
November 16th, 2004, 4:01 PM
"I will take care of making him talk.........."

November 16th, 2004, 9:01 PM
"Hmhmhm,I'ld like to help more but there's nothing I can do.I have to go,I hope you can all take it from here."
*Terresnce turned and run ti a small exit from the far back of the lobby.A vocie on the intercom sounded."This is your capitian speaking.We will be soon approching the docks of our desitnation.We all hope that you all have much good luck in your adventures."Terresnce continued to walk to the control room.The guard stopped him and Terresnce flashed his ID card.He walked inside and looked around.He brother was there,commanding the technacians at the controls.He leaned up aganist a wall and slid to the floor.He sat and tlited his head back.He closed his eyes and sighed.*

paige pelletier
November 17th, 2004, 5:20 AM
"I wounder if we can just go to the tornament anyway what harm can it do I will just teleport you (Alana) terr and me outta there............"

November 17th, 2004, 4:55 PM
OOC: This would succed more if I guess I didnt have much competition or something.........I'ld post in IC but I really cant do much...

November 17th, 2004, 7:06 PM
Comet looked at the others. "So just what are we going to do with him?"

paige pelletier
November 19th, 2004, 6:49 PM
"leave that to me" paige glowed red then transformed herself to look like a super model she kicked the man and yelled "wake up!!" then she tied him up and laughed at him...........
OOC: in other word I will try to sweet talking him then I will (if that doesn't work) torture him!

November 19th, 2004, 6:55 PM
Alana grabbed Piage's arm. "Stop it." She said quetly. There was a fire in her eyes that hadn't been seen in almost a year.

November 19th, 2004, 10:45 PM
OOC: Nobody is acknowleging the fact that my character is with your characters!! Should I just take the hint and pretend that I never joined this RP, or are you all going to talk to my character? And just so you don't ask why I haven't talked, its because I've been waiting for someone to talk to me first!

November 20th, 2004, 6:53 AM
OOC: In order to get some one to talk to you. You ussually have to talk to them first.

paige pelletier
November 20th, 2004, 9:54 AM
"I really don't care about his life" Paige said turning into mewtwo "I could prob his mind and then I could just throw him over board!"

November 20th, 2004, 10:25 AM
OOC: I talked to Terr, but he never talked to me back... And nobody else talked to me, so just continue on like I was never there... Consider me just a memory...

November 20th, 2004, 11:04 AM
OOC:I didnt answer because JP poped out and a whle bunch of stuff happened.Sorry but you're still part of this rp,of cousre if you want to....

*The ferry soon landed at its destanation.Terresnce stood up and headed outside.He looked around and only so the trainers come out.along with some tourists.Good,they're out of sight.he mubled to himself and ran of to the area where the trainers were suppose to meet.Terresnce was going to take the resonepilbty of introducing the princess and start the tournament with a speech but he ave it over to his brother Terry.Terresnce stood in the back,staring at the Ferry.After much boring speeches,the tournament was underway.The first match was between a guy dressed up as a pikachu and the other was a man in glasses and a whit lab coat.Terresmce ran over to check when him or the others were suppose to battle.Luckliy,their matches were the last ones.Forunately no one was paired against anyone else.(Re read a couple of times if you dont understand).Terresnce ran back to the ferry.The man awoke slowy and and was shocked.He wondered how hhe got their.He looked up and show the others.*

"WWWhoo are you people?What do you want with me?Please!Dont hurt me!"

November 20th, 2004, 11:15 AM
Alana gave Piage a very cold look then let go of her and left the ship to check out e torrnament. she nearly fell asleep through the speeches but now she was ready o get staarted. "I wish I had an earlier match." She muttered as she went to find Terr.

paige pelletier
November 20th, 2004, 11:33 AM
"what ever I know what it is like to be alone so your looks are meaningless" Paige said she grabbed the man by the shirt and looked him straight in the eye "who sent you and why?" she said in a voice that was cold as ice and didn't sound human...........

November 20th, 2004, 11:36 AM
"well i guess i made my apperance, rudly" walked over to alana "im sry for attitude problem i gave to u at the beginning, by the way the name is styiles"

November 20th, 2004, 11:40 AM
Alaan looked at him. "You're right, you were very rude." Then he smiled and said, "I'm Alana. But some people call me Comet. You can call me either one. it doesn't matter to me."

November 20th, 2004, 11:42 AM
"heh well i cant wait till we start the battle's im so pumped up! me and charizard havent had a battle in 2 years" he said lookin at alana in the eyes

November 20th, 2004, 11:46 AM
"Thats quite along time. I've been having some pretty good battles but they're all easy."

November 20th, 2004, 11:48 AM
"hmm me and charizard have been on vacation but after we heard what has happened to terr, we decieded to keep a close eye on him just incase he gets in trouble again"

paige pelletier
November 20th, 2004, 11:55 AM
Paige tied up the fugitive and laid down on the floor " why do I push people away!" well I knew but I didn't like to know.......... "you bad guys have it lucky you just work with your team mates no questions asked but good guys have a choice you know?" the bad guy was sitting in a chair looking frightened............

November 20th, 2004, 12:23 PM
"Vacation. That would be nice but theres no way I can go on vacation. If i do I might get rusty."

paige pelletier
November 20th, 2004, 12:29 PM
Paige let out her closter and it looked at her like "what do you want?" Paige smiled and said "you know what I have always wanted since the 369 incedent......."

November 20th, 2004, 1:26 PM
"I i I was sent by Cajaro to warn you all about the up coming danger!Pleas!Dont hurt me!The 369,it stronger this time!Pleas,dnt hurt me!"

*Terresnce ran insde the ferry.He grabbed his pokeballs that he left in the control room and ran back outside.He saw the giant scoreboard and noticed 5 battles had passed.that means that there were 11 more to fish the first round.Terresnce sighed and walked around,wondering if any of the tourist whated a battle so that he could warm up.He would changlle the contestents but he didnt want to hone in on the stragacys that way.*

November 20th, 2004, 1:33 PM
As they were talking a cloaked stranger was watching them. He walked up to Alana and tapped her on the shoulder. "Excuse me would you like to battle?" He asked politly.

"Sure. Styiles would you judge?"

paige pelletier
November 20th, 2004, 1:47 PM
"great now I have to tell everybody but just for the fun of it" Paige's eyes glowed and the man was thrown into the ocean "Ha! that was because I don't like your boss!" Paige walked around and found Alana "hey I have bad news!"

November 20th, 2004, 1:50 PM
"yea sure i'll be the judge what are we doin?, a single or a double battle?"

November 20th, 2004, 1:51 PM
"What's the bad news. You didn't do anything, uhm rash with the witness did you?"

The mystery man said. "Single. Shall we start?"

"Alright. Just wait a sec." Turns back to Paige. "Well?"

November 20th, 2004, 2:01 PM
*Terresnce wa walking around and stopped to rest by a tree.A shadowy figure jumped out of the tree and stared at Terresnce.He pulled his cloak of and through it off into the wind.He was wearing a werid necklace that shined brightly.*
"Hm?er,Nice enterance!But,do I.......hey,have I seen you before?!Kevon!"
Kevo-"Yes.I've come to defeat you and tell you've the upcomping danger."
Kevo-"Come to your feet and battle!"
*Terresnnce grabbed a pokeball in his hand and stood up.Kevon through a pokeball that was red allover.It opened and released an espeon.Terresnce did the same and used his Rapidash for battle.*
Kevo-"I see that there is no Umbreon a side you?what happen,it finally gave up on you?"

November 20th, 2004, 2:12 PM
"I'm waiting."

"Fine. Go Dragonair!"

"Go Typhlosion."

Dragonair DragonBreath!"

November 20th, 2004, 2:27 PM
Kevo-"Espeon!Use your psychic!"
"Rapid,uhuh use fire spin!"
*Espeon slamed Rapid against the tree behind Terresnce.Fire spin went up the tree and attacked Pinco who fell and used selfdrusct,finishing Rapid.*
"No!grr,Return!.Lucky shot Kevon,Go,Sneseal,use icy wind!"
*Sneseal coame out of its ball and blew a cold wind at espeon.*

November 20th, 2004, 2:31 PM
"Typhlosion dodge and use Flamethrower!"

"That won't help you. Dagonair fly up and dodge! Good now use Rain Dance. Fire types are weak against water."

paige pelletier
November 20th, 2004, 2:48 PM
"I threw him off the boat alive so I spared him! oh and 369 has come back with more power and well will be coming after us"

November 20th, 2004, 2:54 PM
"Great that really makes my day. I knew something like this would happen." For some reason she was smiling. "Dragonair finihs this with Dragon Breath!"

paige pelletier
November 20th, 2004, 3:05 PM
"I know it is awful I mean it is only a year after!" Paige was smiling too..........

November 20th, 2004, 3:10 PM
Typhlosion faints. The guy recalls his Pokemon but before more can be said he pulls out a needle and lunges at Alana. She moves a side and kicks him in the stomach. He gasps and runs off. "Let him go. He was weak."

paige pelletier
November 20th, 2004, 3:18 PM
"so the other guy was weak!" Paige said while flinging that guy into the ocean "see no harm no fowel that guy isn't dead!"

November 20th, 2004, 7:42 PM
*Espeon feel back and couged.It had icles in its hair and in its eyes.Sneseal looked down at it coldy and kicked him away.*
"Sneseal,use cut to put an head to this!"
*Espeon opened its eyes slowy and was slashed in the face.He was knocked down and out.Kevon returned his pokemon and looked at Terresnce.He was playing happily with Sneseal.Kevon was about to throw aonther one but stopped and put it back.*
Kevo-"Terresnce,I'll let this be a tie.Right now,we have a bigger worry on our hands."
"And what would that be?"
Kevo-"When you three beat Dexxoys before and sealed him in that jelly statue,you didnt know one thing.Maylve,the female you meet and left alone gave Dexxoys a stronger form of the 369 Virus.He was about to use it but decided not to.Mayvle has repented her involment and has left the hands of the aurthroitys and came to me.I took the 369 form and I hold it here,on my necklace."
"What?If you have it,then why are you telling me this?"
Kevo-"The government of this area wants this power for their own good.They want to defeat all the other countries and gain woeld domation.And why this power it can very easy.They were sent looking for it this mourning."
"Wow,then tell me,who are the guys with needles?"
Kevo-"Subjects of Cajaro,they want to help you by injecting you all with the weaker 369 and hold your lives at ransom.We must gather your friends and get back my HQ."
"One last question,whu are you helping us?The last time I saw you You tried to kill me and my...my.....friends.You succed in killing all but one of them,....."

paige pelletier
November 20th, 2004, 8:21 PM
Paige stood behind Terr she heard himand came tohis side "not again I was... am not getting another shot! I don't need another one I am still sick!!!" Paige blushed then felt really dizzy she collapsed on to the ground and just sat there looking down.......

November 23rd, 2004, 4:35 PM
Alana followed Paige. "Hey Terr. What's up?"

paige pelletier
November 24th, 2004, 2:02 PM
Paige just sat on the ground flushed she had a fever and she looked very sick..... "not again.........."

November 24th, 2004, 8:51 PM
"Hey Paige are you alright." Alana feels Paige's forhead and shakes her head. "I think you should get some rest Paige. You're sick. Come on I'll take you to the Pokemon Center."

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 4:42 AM
"no it will stop it always stops...... 369"

November 25th, 2004, 12:47 PM
"369? You still have it thats right. I wonder if..."

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 1:16 PM
Paige was breathing heavily grasping her chest something bad was going to happen..........

November 25th, 2004, 1:22 PM
"Hang on. Let me try something." Alana put her hand on Paiges shouler and and tried to concentrate. It had been so long since she had done this that it didn't work right. But she did manage to lessen the diesease's effect for a while. "Sorry I haven't tried that for ages. Since the battle with Deoxys."

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 2:09 PM
"thank you...." Paige was not happy she knew something bad would happen.........

November 27th, 2004, 4:18 PM
"Hmhm,now that sees ok,We have a big problem.It seems that what happen a year ago isnt over.We'll have to leave the tournament stuff for-"
*As soon as Terrensnce stopped,5 helicpoters flew from up them.They quickly got closer as they landed atop the stage floor,in the mid way of a halftime show.Men in suits came out and and stormed the area.Police in charge of that area came as quickly as possible.They shouted for the men to freeze but it was worth nothing.The men drew out speaical weapons and struck the officers,knocking to the floor cold.They then ran up to Paige andpointed the same weapons at here and the gang.One of them removed there helment and spun around his long hair.*
???-"We are here to gather the sickened one.We need her to activate a new weapon for us.You have two choices,either surrender her peacefully or We will take her by force.
Kevon-*whispers to Terresnce*They have to do with what I told you.Becareful*

November 27th, 2004, 7:33 PM
Alana stepped in front of Paige. "If you want Paige you'll have to go through me. And trust me, that won't be an easy thing to do."

November 27th, 2004, 7:45 PM
???-"You act as if we're giving you a choice in the matter.Move or you shall be moved.Our orders were to get the girl by any mean necessary She is very important to our task and She is coming with us."
Terr-"Thats enough.I'm tired of this.....why cant we just stop all this!I'm sick and tired of having to go through this."
Kevo-"Terresnce,if you didnt notice,these guys dont really care about what you're saying."
???-"Wow.You're probably the smartest one here.No#134314,get her out of the way.
No#134314-"Yes sir"
*One of the men from behind steped foreward and bared the weapon that all the others were carring.He pointed it at Alana,warning her to get out of the way.*

November 27th, 2004, 7:55 PM
Alana didn't flinch. She stood where she was. "You don't scare me. I'm not moving. Paige is my frined. So nothing you say will make me move." She braced herself.

November 27th, 2004, 8:01 PM
???-"Fine then,I'll take both of you then.I guess you'll be another fun test subject.Do it!"
*The grunt charged the weapon and fired it at Alana.The Shot wouldnt kill her,just knock her out for a long period of time.Terresnce ran foreward but was knocked down by Kevon.He got down on one knee and face Terresnce.*
Kevo-"Just let things be.We dont need them We have more imporatnt things to do."
Terr-"How can you say do!?!?I'm no-"
Kevo-"Look at my neck,They cant dont anything to them without this rock.They wont harm them with fear that they might kill them and not be able to carry out their plan."
*Terresnce tired to get up but was knocked back down.*

November 27th, 2004, 8:14 PM
Alana felt a sharp stinging sensation. She felt dizzy. "I have to protect Paige..." Everything went dark.

paige pelletier
November 28th, 2004, 10:09 AM
Paige watched Alana Paige glowed red and she threw men out into the ocean..... then she went up to the man that was in charge and grabed his neck.....