PDA

View Full Version : The little things that annoy you...

Iveechan
November 16th, 2003, 06:06 PM
Not a "what offends you" type thread, this is about things that bug you, but not enough to make you real real angry. Here's what bugs me:

1337 speak... it's like some stupid hidden code.

100% cotton shirts whose sleeves shrink.

The sound of babies crying... ow, my freakin' ears! [/todd or rod flanders]

The EV system in R/S... now your pokemon can never be used to its full potential!

Trying to get the right nature in RS

Reality shows. I mean, it's nothing like reality, I'm sick of survivor this, gross/fear that, and those bachelor shows with those crying women who have the cameras shoved right in their faces.

When the person you're talking to has a booger flapping in their nose.

Daylight savings... oofa, I hate the way the sun sets at 4pm, I could care less if the morning had more sun or not.

last but not least... ARTIST'S/WRITER'S BLOCK.

Frostweaver
November 16th, 2003, 06:23 PM
-"homework block": gotta hate it when you can think of nothing to write for your paragraph in French... x_x

-false accusation: *sigh* if you are insulting at least insult with a bit of intelligence backing it up, not some fool gibberish from some unknown idiots

-arrogance, show-off: k we all feel good about your great achievement, but no need to rub it in to the people who didn't do as well as you...

-"oh my god! that guy/girl is so hot!": ok... i've too much to talk about for this one... a sign of ignorance, short-sighted, annoying to others as well... don't have so scream and tell everyone in the world your opinion of a person. Also in an indirect way it makes the person look very desperate...

-stuff that i'm forbidden to talk about... starts with a "h"... ok i said enough on this one

-"gay" "***" "dork": misused english words... let's check out the definition of the word first before you use it. It's stupid how you use a word and you have no clue what it means...

-"hot" "babe" "dude": it has one poor register on my ears... it's just my personal opinion...

i have too much on my list... maybe i'll add some more later

VinegartheImposter
November 16th, 2003, 07:02 PM
Things that annoy me? Hm...

-When any one of my instruments goes really flat during a concert/gig.

-The word gig, I just dislike that word.

-Small children. I'm talking about the kind of small child who does NOT be quiet, is very annoying, and refuses to go away. I can stand them, though.

-Close-minded people. IE, people who refuse to accept a new idea/principle, or a new person into, say, a clique, without giving it/them a try first.

Haruka
November 16th, 2003, 07:36 PM
- Slang Words - Why do you want to degrade english as it is... It makes things 2x confusing
- "gay", "***", etc. = I don't support Prejudism for gays.. (I don't support gay marriage it's just not right)
- Popular People picking on Unpopular people (Well, it's just not nice)
- "babe", "dude" = Well, it's just anoying to me.

Timbjerr
November 16th, 2003, 08:16 PM
-stupid people who cannot read words bigger than 6 letters...they don't even attempt, they just say "that word"

-people who complain about how hard math is (okay, I know I have a mathematic aptitude, but Algebra isn't that hard)

-smart people who never lighten up...I mean honestly! you just can't be serious all the time...

-seeing someone with huge academic potential go down the wrong path in life...at my school, I see that a lot...smart kids who just don't care about their grades

Too-Angel
November 16th, 2003, 08:41 PM
: Immature people who can't handle to be mature for they're age
: Arrogance, showing off everything what they got to others just to impress them
:Totally annoying people that really bugs you when they like something that you don't want to give them. They start to bug you.
:Waking up early in the morning, when i'm still sleepy

Cosmos
November 16th, 2003, 09:09 PM
Things that annoy me

1) Immature people who act like 1 year olds

2) Homework that is really hard

3) School!

4) Cigarrette smoke

Phantom Angel
November 16th, 2003, 09:57 PM
-The one that can't stand the truth.
-Immature Dude.
-Homework
-Te one that hate "DUDE!!!".
-Inactive Staff

Drakken
November 16th, 2003, 10:14 PM
Okay...
-I Hate Math, I have tried to like it, again and Again, but I can't do it!!
-School
-Homework
-Hamster Haters!!!
-People who think that they are too good for you
-having any kind of block
-forgetting what I was going to do
-Losing at any videogame ;)

feh...

Iveechan
November 16th, 2003, 11:27 PM
(I don't support gay marriage it's just not right)

I will TRY to refrain myself from pointing out how wrong that statement is... as if you didn't notice, this thread was not for the mention of major issues like that which are likely to anger some people. Like me.

It's really annoying when I type up a real long post, then when I send it, there's an error and i did all that hard work for nothing.

It's also annoying when you're driving past an 00ber smelly cow farm and the scent seems to linger in your nose.

Hiroshi Sotomura
November 17th, 2003, 12:18 AM
I hate it when there are problems at the community.
- I especially hate SPAM-mers. I never liked them. Anything good is attempted to be wrecked. I gave a speech for it. Or a few words... "Justice Prevails!"

But I also hate:
- The "finger"
- Rude gestures
- Bullies. They may think that they can get away from something, like injuring a student, but they can face expulsion...
- 4Kids Entertainment and Miramax's idea for Limited Release. I love the big screen...
- SPAMMERs.

Phantom Angel
November 17th, 2003, 12:28 AM
I hate it when there are problems at the community.
- I especially hate SPAM-mers. I never liked them. Anything good is attempted to be wrecked. I gave a speech for it. Or a few words... "Justice Prevails!"

But I also hate:
- The "finger"
- Rude gestures
- Bullies. They may think that they can get away from something, like injuring a student, but they can face expulsion...
- 4Kids Entertainment and Miramax's idea for Limited Release. I love the big screen...
- SPAMMERs.Hey DUDE!!!
What is the "finger"?
Tell me!

Oh wait...I hate spammers too...
lol

DUDE!!!

VinegartheImposter
November 17th, 2003, 03:53 AM
The finger is when you flick someone off. It is a very rude gesture that only uses your middle finger.

A new annoying thing: When somebody in who plays with a group of musicians doesn't practice.

Soph
November 17th, 2003, 04:02 AM
hmmmm... hate spammers. i jate it when people upset my freinds...i can take any amount of pain and ridicule to me but if its directed at my freinds i get very upset. i hate bullies. snobs and arrogant people. gettin blamed and punished for things i dont do. my bad temper really annoy me. >_< i hate my temper...and depression i hate that too.

Lucifer
November 17th, 2003, 04:10 AM
People who use text/abbreviated talk in forum messages. "omfg wtf lol bbq"

American variations of English words. (Mum/Mom, colour/color, etc)

Arrogant people.

Smokers.

Tomboys.

Overrated and overhyped movies. (Matrix trilogy)

Soph
November 17th, 2003, 04:16 AM
American variations of English words. (Mum/Mom, colour/color, etc)

you know, Mom makes more sense that Mum. Im not american, im australian and I say Mum as well but im just pointing out; MOther, MOm. fits more than Mum, is there a U in mother? no. i will always use Mum still, i cant change i grew up with saying Mum but Mom really does make more sense.

Lucifer
November 17th, 2003, 04:30 AM
you know, Mom makes more sense that Mum. Im not american, im australian and I say Mum as well but im just pointing out; MOther, MOm. fits more than Mum, is there a U in mother? no. i will always use Mum still, i cant change i grew up with saying Mum but Mom really does make more sense.

That's nice.

I just think it looks wrong with an 'o'. Don't ask why. Maybe Mom does make more sense - but hey, we (well, not me) invented the dang language, and before you know it, it's all being changed around. :D

punkie90
November 17th, 2003, 04:35 AM
for me

1. broke with no money
2. being picked on
3. a lot of homework
4. crossword puzzles
5. bratty 5 year olds!

Iveechan
November 17th, 2003, 12:11 PM
Soph... I said that this thread was for LITTLE things that bug you, not major things that upset you. You know, things like static electricity shocking you; it's annoying, but it's nothing that makes someone real angry. What you mentioned makes you angry, and this is NOT what this topic was for. This goes for other people too, this isn't a HATE topic.

Oh yes, I add static electricity to my list.

Greed
November 17th, 2003, 04:13 PM
I HAVE to agree with you there about Haruka's comment, Iveechan. I don't like it when people say that..

I'm going to have to ask myself why Lucifer doesn't like tomboys?! What is so bad about them? I'm a tomboy and I DON'T hate girly gurls! GOD!

Anywho.. DUDE!!!! XD!

Things that annoy me..

-Even the slightest hint of discrimination.

-Inmature People

-Corny or Cheesy stuff

-People who don't like other by the way they dress, talk, look, etc.

-Bratty People

-People who don't follow rules and try to look soooo tough..

-Anyone that messes with mah homies..

-Math

-Discrimination *BIG TIME PROBLEM!!!*

Discrimination is wrong, homos and bis are discriminated to this day.. its not fair.. Why do people hate them? :( All they're doing is following their heart and going with people they like.. That's not harming anyone..

I'll shut up now... *gets killed by evil people*

~CaRtOON

Kyosuke
November 17th, 2003, 04:30 PM
Little things that annoy me are:

- People making noise while eating (oy XD)

- Dogs being brought to puplic areas, such as a park without leashes, when other kids are around

- Little loud kids in stores.

And you know Lucifer, colour and color is spelled in two diffrent ways in America and Canada, same goes for Z ( Which is pronounced Zed) and Z ( Which is pronounced how its spelled).

Soph
November 17th, 2003, 06:21 PM
sorry i didnt mean to put the wrong thing..

oh yeah, DUDE REALLY annoyes me!

Keleri
November 17th, 2003, 06:38 PM
Let's see...we'll be here for a while.

Pop/rap music, little kids, people who sit in the front row of clarinets even though they're t3h suxx0r, when eggs or pancakes have a soggy bit in the middle, when my hands are sticky/dry and cracked, the ganglion in my hand, pop-up ads, when the computer is being slow, when the music director is picking on me, the metronome, dogs, annoying people who won't stop talking to me, people who think they're too good to talk to me, sore losers, how expensive band trips/IB tests are, French tests for which you had to memorize the entire play to get a good mark on, people who I have to be nice to because I used to be their friend and they haven't realized things have changed, irresponsible group members who are stupid and want to be all serious and crap when the movie should really be funny, bowlfuls of soggy cereal or noodles that I have to clean, tarnish on my clarinet keys, forgetting something and having to ask the teacher AGAIN and feeling stupid, forgetting myself and being stupid in public, people who chew with their mouths open, stupid/ignorant people, hypocrisy, discrimination, when homeless bums ask me for money, smoke/airborne particulates, solvents and other 'construction' smells, losers who are just so **** charming. Oh, and Martha Stewart.

Frostweaver
November 17th, 2003, 07:16 PM
more annoying things...

-to take pride in training a Pokemon without rare candy, and laughs at the people who uses it (really... use rare candy it's good for you)

-people who assumes that leadership is in his/her hands immediately

-stalkers, or anyone who doesn't leave you alone when you want to be alone

Timbjerr
November 17th, 2003, 07:44 PM
adding to my list:

-people who criticize any anim that is "childish"...at least Pokmon has an easily understandable story line...unlike DBZ...

-people who will verbally abuse you for liking pokmon...okay, their stuff gets pretty annoying over time

-the heavy gamer-type people that have to criticize every single thing you say about your own gaming interests...I'm personally not a gamer at all (the only video games I play are pokmon and tetris...among ac ouple others)

Stinger
November 17th, 2003, 08:34 PM
-The sound of people eating
-Preppy girls

Kayleigh
November 18th, 2003, 01:14 PM
Anti-Pokmon people - Eh, you shouldn't have to ask. XP

Curse words/Rude gestures - I just don't like them. And the problem is, a lot of people these days do both. I don't hate anyone who does, because I know some people that curse, and are usually some of the nicest people I've met. I just wouldn't want to...

Mean people - Though everyone's not perfect and get mad at some point in their life, there are some people that are mean 24/7. I don't like them...

Psycho Pokmon haters that join PC and start spamming - Beware.

Crazy obsessed fangirls - Okay, they just scare me. Not that I wouldn't act like an idiot if I met Orlando Bloom.. I just get freaked out when it comes to those stalker kinds. >_>;

Clowns - Er... o.o;

Annoying guys - *taps finger nails on desk* This is a warning for any guy that knows me; I don't like those kinds that follow girls around asking for their number and other stupid things. It's just.. annoying to me, probably because a lot of them do that when I'm around. ._. But that doesn't mean I'd be rude to ya if you did.

Anyone who hates Pikachu - This is a huge deal with me. I will not get along with anyone who doesn't like this adorable creature, lol. XP

Animal haters - Same goes for this one as applied to the Pikachu issue.

And I have a ton of others that I just can't think of, so this'll probably be edited soon. ^_^; (I bet y'all didn't know I had so many things that I didn't like. *cackles* Well, I'm not a mean person in real life.)

Zento
November 18th, 2003, 04:11 PM
Yes, I get annoyed by many things. XP

~Haters of slang (I adore slang personally, you cannot take my 'uber' away!). *laugh*
~Punk music wannabes.
~People writing like this: "hEy!!1! Wazup wif every1?? how r u??????!1"
~People dissing Pokmon.
~People dissing my voodoo dolls.
~Overly religious people.
~My choir teacher.
~Prissy people.
~Overy feminine girls.
~Sexism.
~Going to sites and seeing stuff about my least favorite pairings.
~Reusing others art without permission.
~Wearing dresses and makeup.
~Stubbing my toe.
~When my bro drives without using his hands. ("HAROLD!! Put your friggin' hands back on the steering wheel!! *girlyman scream*")
~When I lose against my bro when we're playing video games. >.<
~When HTML confuses me. XD;
~When we pass by roadkill.

I have more..... But I forgot. X3;

punkie90
November 18th, 2003, 04:44 PM
i also hate

- preps!

- kids hat show off there cell phone ( cell phones arn't the greatest thong in the world!) POKEMON is!!!
lol
jk

Haruka
November 18th, 2003, 04:48 PM
- Computer Crashes on me
- My User Profile gets croupted
- Computer related problems
- Mean, popular people.
- The word DUDE overused.
- People dissing yu-gi-oh or pokemon.

Lokhlan
November 19th, 2003, 09:54 PM
I dedicate this post souly to Iveechan...

J00R T@l3N+ i5 AW$oME & 1 hOp3 j00 N3VEr 5tOP PR4C+Ic1N9 J00R $K1LL. 4l50, 1 Re@liZ3 +H4t J00 H4T3 LE3+ & tH4T5 eXaC+Ly WHY I WrOT3 1+ IN +H15 f0Nt.

Keleri
November 20th, 2003, 06:57 PM
I dedicate this post souly to Iveechan...

J00R T@l3N+ i5 AW$oME & 1 hOp3 j00 N3VEr 5tOP PR4C+Ic1N9 J00R $K1LL. 4l50, 1 Re@liZ3 +H4t J00 H4T3 LE3+ & tH4T5 eXaC+Ly WHY I WrOT3 1+ IN +H15 f0Nt.

*watches as Tendo is eaten alive by a horde of Gileye*

^_^

Kairyu
February 4th, 2004, 12:21 PM
hehee, this thread is old.. but since Kairi provided the link to it I might as well say something :laugh:.

Things that annoyed me since 1983:
- discriminatory acts in general, need I say more?
- People that doesn't think before they say something.
- Constant 1337 talk, unless its used in moderation. But when typing a entire sentence in leet, that's just going too far.
- tmbjr mention - "people who will verbally abuse you for liking pokmon." I haven't directly met anyone that would do that to me. If I did not only would get annoyed but chances are they'll be in a long talk with me.
- Pop/Hip-hop music. Well, there are a few exceptions but for the most part I can barely let myself listen to this genre of music.... barely.
- Loud kids/babies crying during a good movie. I learned my lesson to avoid watching movies like Finding Nemo on opening day. Nearly the entire theater was pack full of little kids o_0. Cellphones going off during a movie basically annoy me just as much.
- Grr.. When the computer freezes up on me. I'm glad my new computer doesn't do this.. as often.

I could go on forever about what everyday things annoy me but I think I made a decent picture of that, so no need to go futher.

100marios
February 4th, 2004, 12:44 PM
These are some things that annoy me,
I agree with a lot of the things you guys said too!
-when soap gets in your eyes or mouth when you're taking a shower
-when people are constantly talking during a movie (there were some people making very rude comments when I went to go see Rotk again...)
-the use of slang and curse words.......slang annoys me, but not as much as curse words.....I felt like I had to say this one, it is near the top of my all-time annoy list.
I say more a little later!

22sa
February 4th, 2004, 04:55 PM
-Hypocrisy
-Excuses/Lies

That's all, for now anyway.

Haruka
February 4th, 2004, 05:04 PM
Disrespect: I'm 0 tolerent with disrespect... Why? Disrespect is bad and a sin. I want people to respect each other...

Cuss Words: I just hate them... I see no use out of them at all, and it's rude and obscene.

Spammers: I don't like spammers... really...

Pokemon Haters: I don't like them at all...

22sa
February 4th, 2004, 05:11 PM
-Hypocrisy
-Excuses/Lies

That's all, for now anyway.
So we aren't just sticking to little things afterall. :\ In that case,

-Ignorance
-Corruption
-Self-Devaluation
-Slow Servers*

100marios
February 4th, 2004, 05:39 PM
Well actually....cursing is a sin too. We, being only human, sin a lot, but imagine, each time you curse, there's another sin. For people who say it in their everyday speech, it can really pile up! That's one of the reasons why I don't curse!....actually, I don't think I'd curse even if it wasn't a sin.....

Back on the topic now! Sorry!

22sa
February 4th, 2004, 05:51 PM
Well actually....cursing is a sin too. We, being only human, sin a lot, but imagine, each time you curse, there's another sin. For people who say it in their everyday speech, it can really pile up! That's one of the reasons why I don't curse!....actually, I don't think I'd curse even if it wasn't a sin.....

Back on the topic now! Sorry!
lol, that's the only reason I stoped cursing, was because it was a sin. It is a sin to lower oneself to such levels of swearing. This religious restriant was the only thing that got me to generally stop curse. *Shrugs* I really felt that bad.

bna_li
February 4th, 2004, 05:52 PM
You sound like youre a pastor or lecturer or something like that. But yeah, we do sin alot. I'm against cursing, but sometimes I cant control myself, know what I mean?

22sa
February 4th, 2004, 06:03 PM
You sound like youre a pastor or lecturer or something like that. But yeah, we do sin alot. I'm against cursing, but sometimes I cant control myself, know what I mean?
I know, simply everyone has a drop of sin in them. Of course nowadays though, I've got more reason next to religous ones for not swearing, the swears are really hidieous. I have a friend that says swearing is "barbaric" to him.

bna_li
February 4th, 2004, 06:05 PM
Not a drop..... 2 drops. Yeah, its not NICE.

Frostweaver
February 4th, 2004, 06:10 PM
*adding to his previous list:

-swearing/use of words improperly such as dork and faq...
-hypocrites
-people who contradict their own beliefs... especially whose who says "oh my *god* you <swear> christians talking to your own make-belief god... what the heck there is no *god*"
-world
-the phrase "dont do <such and such> because it's a sin" (besides when the bible is using it)
-"holier than thou" *

*more later...?

22sa
February 4th, 2004, 06:23 PM
*adding to his previous list:

-swearing/use of words improperly such as dork and faq...
-hypocrites
-people who contradict their own beliefs... especially whose who says "oh my *god* you <swear> christians talking to your own make-belief god... what the heck there is no *god*"
-world
-the phrase "dont do <such and such> because it's a sin" (besides when the bible is using it)
-"holier than thou" *

*more later...?
You mean like blamsphemy?

Frostweaver
February 4th, 2004, 07:14 PM

*kind of like blasptemy (err one word Frosty can never spell right... needed to check encarta) in a way, but another way is "holier than thou" altitude... everytime someone says it, it's as if they don't sin while only you do. Everyone sins and this negative register bugs me a lot... It's said in such a bad terrible way that the speaker of that phrase him/herself is sinning at the same time almost... hard to explain =/ *

22sa
February 4th, 2004, 07:25 PM
I don't even know if I spellt it right XP

PokeAMan
February 4th, 2004, 09:25 PM
Things that annoy me:
-People that fart and dont admit it and they blame it on someone.
-People that drink something and laugh and the something comes out of their nose.
- 0\/зRu$ε of ıξΣ7 +4ll<

Thats about it for me.

Phantom Angel
February 5th, 2004, 06:33 AM
I also get annoyed by these,
- The one that hate "DUDE"
- The "thief"
- The one that think they are better(but they are not)
- Pasta without tomato sauce. >_<
- me, when I forgot to wear my pants. >_>;

DUDE!!!

orange*berry
February 5th, 2004, 06:46 AM
Homophobic people annoy me more than anything. x.x() Other than that...
- Judgemental people who hate everyone before they know them well enough
- Stuck-up, preppy, teenyboppers
- American music x.x
- Little kids who want to be adults

That's all for now. n.n()

22sa
February 5th, 2004, 04:48 PM
Homophobic people annoy me more than anything. x.x() Other than that...
- Judgemental people who hate everyone before they know them well enough
- Stuck-up, preppy, teenyboppers
- American music x.x
- Little kids who want to be adults

That's all for now. n.n()
That first one would annoy me too I guess. :P

DragonTrainer
February 5th, 2004, 06:52 PM
I dislike people who hate preps, I don't care, hate me if you must since I am a prep, bbut at least get to know me before you jump to conclusions

orange*berry
February 5th, 2004, 07:42 PM
I dislike people who hate preps, I don't care, hate me if you must since I am a prep, bbut at least get to know me before you jump to conclusions

I didn't say I hated preps; I said I hated stuck up preps. =P
Right..()

Haruka
February 5th, 2004, 08:28 PM
*hates gotlic people because they are scary*

*ignores flames*

Sorye HK
February 6th, 2004, 03:50 AM
The things that annoy me are,
1. chocolates
2. babies crying
3. underestimating me
4. people that keep saying
phrases that don't make sense (GRAMMAR, except slang)
and saying that they're right and I'm wrong all the time.

orange*berry
February 6th, 2004, 04:33 AM

*ignores flames*

That's not a very good reason to hate someone. X.o() I'm scary. You hate me too? >=3

Muffin Man
February 6th, 2004, 02:03 PM
-Homework that gets set on one day and the teacher expect it back the day after.
-My science teacher trying to act cool by writing QUIET PLEASE on the board in big letters.
-My English teacher's "eshgushe me!" (excuse me)
-My head teacher's "i am so proud of this school" attitude, It really irritates me...
-My maths teacher keeping me back because I didnt do enough work. I was so ill that lesson- anyone normal could see that. I was coughing like mad when she came over and I couldn't argue back, dagnabbit!
-My tutorial teacher saying that she will come down on the class "like a ton of bricks" and "you lot are too big for own boots" those expressions reallly make my blood boil!!!

I could list for ever and each one would be school- related.

DragonTrainer
February 6th, 2004, 02:31 PM
I get annoyed by lots of homework =P

Kairi
February 6th, 2004, 03:40 PM

*ignores flames*Please, please PLEASE refrain from saying hate in this thread, we dont want a debate. It annoys me we must do so, buteven if you ignore flames not everyone will.

22sa
February 6th, 2004, 04:25 PM
I get annoyed by lots of homework =P
Me too because I know what's it's like............

John Denver
February 6th, 2004, 04:46 PM
what annoys me?

spoiled, fat little bratty boys and girls who have never worked a day in their life and complain if they get an A- in a chem test...erk

I yell BOO ya! in their ears...

100marios
February 13th, 2004, 07:37 AM
More things that annoy me!

-When I walk into a room to do or get something, and forget what it is.

There was another one, but I forgot what it was hehe....

orange*berry
February 13th, 2004, 08:59 AM
More things that annoy me!

-When I walk into a room to do or get something, and forget what it is.

There was another one, but I forgot what it was hehe....

That's how hamsters live their lives; they run up into their lookout tower, forget what they wanted to do, go down to another tube, forget what they wanted to do, go back to where they where, forget what they wanted to do...

...and it goes on and on for a year, and then you die. Living the life of a hamster must be frustrating....if you can remember it... x.x()

100marios
February 13th, 2004, 01:10 PM
That's how hamsters live their lives; they run up into their lookout tower, forget what they wanted to do, go down to another tube, forget what they wanted to do, go back to where they where, forget what they wanted to do...

...and it goes on and on for a year, and then you die. Living the life of a hamster must be frustrating....if you can remember it... x.x()
Wha!? I'm not a hamster I'm completely human!!

.......How did she figure out?.....
Just kidding! Hehe

*~Ashley~*
February 13th, 2004, 03:51 PM
what annoys me?
1. my little sister
2. school in general
there's more but i can't think of them now!

orange*berry
February 13th, 2004, 04:04 PM
Wha!? I'm not a hamster I'm completely human!!

.......How did she figure out?.....
Just kidding! Hehe

I feel so sorry for you. >=3 ...and that reminds me; your very old for a hamster. *Gets a box, and starts to dig a hole in the ground*
TeeHee X3

100marios
February 13th, 2004, 07:03 PM
I feel so sorry for you. >=3 ...and that reminds me; your very old for a hamster. *Gets a box, and starts to dig a hole in the ground*
TeeHee X3
.......Oh I forgot something for my annoy list! Here it is!:

- Orange*Berry's little comments about me being an old hamster......just kidding! Hehe....

This is fun hehe....
*press the "submit reply" button with his paw.....er...hand*

Cassie-chan
February 13th, 2004, 07:11 PM
I dislike...
Homework
A certen fat kid who picks on me for no reason.
Auruing(can't spell) for no reason
spelling
my handwring
...and a lot more things

22sa
February 13th, 2004, 07:19 PM
One more thing that annoys me:

-When the time you get before you have to goto sleep runs out...

^^NICK^^ v.2.0
February 13th, 2004, 08:08 PM
I don't like when I see bad little kids in the store. They cry and beat on the parents because they want barbie wrapping paper. The parents don't do anything but say "Becky Sue, i'm going to pu you in time out for FIVE whole minutes!. Then the parents end up buying the wrapping paper. That annoys me.

I don't like bullies. Did anyone see the boy on the school bus who was getting beaten by about six kids? they caught it on the buscam. The bus driver did nothing about it. There wasn't even a reason to hit on that kid. That stuff makes me feel uber mad.

100marios
February 13th, 2004, 08:31 PM
That reminds me Nick.....

-Parents who treat their children badly.

The other day at the park, I saw a little boy (he couldn't of been more than 4 years old) being yelled at by his father, just because he couldn't hit the ball. (They were practicing softball) The father was around his early 20's so I suppose he was trying to look cool, and not get mushy on his son. His son started crying and his mom just sat around and did nothing. The father even started to say that he was a baby and that he would never fit in. I was actually suprised that he didn't start hitting the poor little kid.
..........jerk.....those kind of people get me angry!
....I guess I should calm down though.....

Iveechan
February 13th, 2004, 08:35 PM

Gee, thanks for turning a humorous trivial-thatings-that-bug-you thread into a list-of-things-I-hate/offends-me thread.

Seriously, anyone who actually feels fear when they see a "goth" has some issues of their own... they're just people wearing black.

Timbjerr
February 13th, 2004, 08:38 PM

Gee, thanks for turning a humorous trivial-thatings-that-bug-you thread into a list-of-things-I-hate/offends-me thread.

Seriously, anyone who actually feels fear when they see a "goth" has some issues of their own... they're just people wearing black.
people wearing black...and spikes...and chains...and powder on their face.

They are kinda creepy when you see one and they stare at you...

Iveechan
February 13th, 2004, 08:48 PM
Some are just attention wh*res.

100marios
February 13th, 2004, 08:50 PM

Huh? Well if you're talking to me, I can't say that was much of a list. I just wanted to share that with you guys. If some of you don't like it, fine by me, don't read it.

Enough of that though hehe.....
Rockers are another word for Goths though...right?
...sorta? Hehe...

22sa
February 13th, 2004, 09:10 PM
That reminds me Nick.....

-Parents who treat their children badly.

The other day at the park, I saw a little boy (he couldn't of been more than 4 years old) being yelled at by his father, just because he couldn't hit the ball. (They were practicing softball) The father was around his early 20's so I suppose he was trying to look cool, and not get mushy on his son. His son started crying and his mom just sat around and did nothing. The father even started to say that he was a baby and that he would never fit in. I was actually suprised that he didn't start hitting the poor little kid.
..........jerk.....those kind of people get me angry!
....I guess I should calm down though.....
Yea, parents who insultingly embrass their kids on purpose too. That just opens the door to so many ugly worlds, perhaps permanently.

100marios
February 13th, 2004, 09:20 PM
Yea, parents who insultingly embrass their kids on purpose too. That just opens the door to so many ugly worlds, perhaps permanently.
My mom embarrases me in front of my friends too,....but just for fun hehe.
Gah! I had another one, but I just can't seem to remember it.....hehe.
(I'm not a hamster! Really, I'm not! Hehe)

Eternal Night
February 13th, 2004, 10:22 PM
Ok here what bugs me:

Getting the right Nature for a Pokemon in R/S for contest
Contest over all in R/S
My mother(trust me)
getting bills
Artist block(i get that alot -_-)
Writing(i mean like stuff for school/collage-not RPG's or fics)
Sreaming kids that you know will not stop till they get what they want
being board

Imakuni?
February 14th, 2004, 10:29 AM
The EV system in R/SWhats that? Also things that bug me is
People who use shorthand all the time (i.e. h3y wad up dUd3? I was chill3n
lika vill3n)
Words like shizzle, bling, dawg, trippen, rims, benjamins
big rims on cars
jocks (no offense)
anti anime enthusiasts
people who use the words that annoy me