PDA

View Full Version : Halo 2 online roleplay

Crimson_Blade
November 11th, 2004, 10:35 PM
So for this thread pick team out of Covie,or Spartan,. Pick primary and secondary colors. Pick an elblem, then how your player is acting as in a story. The map is Zanzibar.

Team:Spartan
Name:Banath
Prime color:Sage
Sec. color:Olive
Elblem:Radioactive

So I boringly sit to gaurd the entrance that goes from a beach to a gateway to keep weapons and weapon info. So me and a few other Spartans are gaurding the door when suddenly a couple Shadows break through the gate and some elites and grunts with feul rods jump up onto the wall. BAM!!!! BOOM!!! Then about 3 Phantoms come in on the beach then drop off some Covies and so do the Shadows. We get in a huge battle defeating enemies and losing Spartans.

Sawyer
November 11th, 2004, 10:41 PM
Team: Rebel Elites
Name: Arbiter
Primary color: Silver
secondary color: black
Emblem: Snake

Crimson_Blade
November 11th, 2004, 10:46 PM
Crash!!!!!! Zoom!!! Banshees and rocks flying every where. Then the Covies start to pull through. Will they win the battle??? Then suddenly 5 Spartans armed with high powered rocket launchers enter battle firing like crazy and before you know it the covies have no vehicles left.

Zero119
November 12th, 2004, 10:33 AM
Team; spartan
Name; bad ***
Primary color; steel
Secondary color; white
Emblem; skulls

Crimson_Blade
November 12th, 2004, 10:38 AM
Then some Cruiser zoom in out of nowhere and drop some pods. Then more Phantoms come in and Shadows zooming across the ground with more Ghosts. Some more Banshee Fly in then it's an all out war to get to the controls to open the doors for the weapons. (please if you join add on to the story and make it exciting or just close it).

Sawyer
November 12th, 2004, 10:54 AM
Then suddenly Arbiter (me) jumps down (even though he hates to fight alongside spartan) from a rebel Phantom with a bunch of other heretics with Beam Swords and we start murdering the brutes. I commondeer a banshee and start firing ion beams at the brutes and non-rebel elites. i get out of the banshee and jump into a Wraith that an elite once occupied but got killed. Then all of a sudden a Pelican flies down and drops a Scorpion. Even tho i hate fighting along side Banath, i cue him to come over and get on the side seat of the scorpion. we infilltrate the Gondola that invaded Zanzibar and kill every last brute and elite (not rebel XD) there. all the rebel elites and spartans celebrate by burning the brute corpses XD

Crimson_Blade
November 12th, 2004, 11:07 AM
Ok very nice now same stuff and people can still join if they want. Now the map is Water Works.

"Arbitar, word has just gotton out that the Brutes and Jakels are trying to take over on the side of Halo called WaterWorks" says Banath. So then they a Pelican and headed out on the journey with some Rebel Elites and Spartans in about 7 other Pelicans. As we eagerly await our arival we are attacked by a couple Banshees. Tkaing them down was no problem with the Rocket Launchers.

Zero119
November 12th, 2004, 11:45 AM
Then when they land Badas, Arbitar, and Banath all head into battle on a Gauss cannon Warthog. Waiting for the arrival of the Brutes and Jakels the rebels and spartans split into groups and plan out any flanks that they can. Then when they arrive they just run right past the horde of us instead of fighting and then retreat. "There could only be one reason why they had ran," says Badas," FLOOD!!!!"

Crimson_Blade
November 12th, 2004, 12:05 PM
"Gald we brought Shotguns,"says Banath. Then the Pelicans drop off some pods with shoguns and ammo. "If we don't fight them off now were screwed. So shoot any flood that moves!! Alpha and Delta move to the Northwest 500 meters towards those rocks and be ready for a flank double time!! The rest of you stay and fight until your death!" The Flood are closing in and were running out of thinking time.

Sawyer
November 12th, 2004, 12:11 PM
btw, it's ArbitEr, not Arbitar. so with the rebels and hunters i invade the large tower in the middle of WaterWorks and inside... MILLIONS OF FLOOD! of course, this is no problem for the hunters, as with one hit they can smite the hideous zombies, so we were okay. when we reached the top, i got into a plasma turret and saw where all the spartans had gone. i noticed that they were being attacked by large balloon flood, and i shot down almost every one of them. then, i made an order and we all headed to the banshee hangar. i cued the hunters to explore the icy area and the elites got into the banshees. it was then that inside the banshees that a radio transmission started with the Regret Prophet saying that he was getting the brutes ready to start Halo as a weapon. *theme music starts XD*

Crimson_Blade
November 12th, 2004, 12:38 PM
"We must stop Halo from activating."
The end of Water Works. Now lets head over to Beaver Creek

"Ok lets try to keep it down. The Covenant(not Rebles) are Patrolling the area,"says Banath. So as we sneak around Badas hits a twig and the shooting begins. "Badas you stupid we said to keep it down!!!" says Arbitar. but we had to get over the matter and make it over to the other side of the river.

Sawyer
November 12th, 2004, 12:43 PM
I jump onto a ghost being controlled by a brute and yell, "Where the **** is Tartarus?!" he didn't speak and tried to drive right into a wall to get me off, but i take out my beam sword and stab him out of the ghost and throw a plasma grenade at the ghost so no one else can use it. then as i fight the other elites and brutes, Badas hollers,"I think i need a medic!" and i race over to him, but on my way, a royal guard elite stabs me in the back and i roar so loud that the teleporters on the back of the building explode. i fall to the ground but i'm not dead... or... not yet at least

THIRTY-SIX
November 12th, 2004, 12:45 PM
y would u want to talk bout a game the way u want when u could play it the way you want ? *go play the game*

Crimson_Blade
November 12th, 2004, 12:47 PM
FYI I beat the game and I like it when stuff is made up by you cause then you dont know what the other person will do.

THIRTY-SIX
November 12th, 2004, 12:48 PM
ok go ahead sorry to annoy you

and its good not knowing whats gonna happen next its helps with strategy 2 steps ahead and all that

Crimson_Blade
November 12th, 2004, 12:58 PM
c'mon pokemunna you should join we could use another user.

Sawyer
November 12th, 2004, 02:17 PM
okay, so will someone please come to my rescue? i just got stabbed in the back! btw, i made banners for me and dragon masta, so if anyone else wants one, just ask.

PaladinImperialdramon
November 12th, 2004, 02:18 PM
Hey can I be in?
Team: Elite
Name; Sameo
Primary color; steel
Secondary color; white
Emblem; Hawk

Sawyer
November 12th, 2004, 02:28 PM
are you an evil elite or rebel?

PaladinImperialdramon
November 12th, 2004, 02:31 PM
What exactly do you mean?Rebel or Evil?

Sawyer
November 12th, 2004, 02:33 PM
well in the game, there's the rebel elites (heretics) and there's the covenant elites (the one's that work for the prophets) i'm a rebel elite. if you're a rebel elite, you're a branch of spartan, if you're a covenant elite, you're a branch of Covenant.

PaladinImperialdramon
November 12th, 2004, 02:34 PM
Nice sig Im in with the covenant nuf said.

Sawyer
November 12th, 2004, 02:40 PM
okay, so do you want a club banner customized for you?

PaladinImperialdramon
November 12th, 2004, 02:41 PM
Ok so then I come up with a ghost bursting out towards badas at full speed and somehow fly over him when I realize ACmanga had thrown a nade. I jump over it as it blows up and then.........................
(yall keep going need ideas)

Sawyer
November 12th, 2004, 02:46 PM
as i realize that everyone is busy fighting and can't come to my aid, i get up and run toward a banshee. i fly right over Sameo and fire my ion beam (the green one) and i hear Banath yelling, "Arbiter!" and i realize that Sameo has shot him so hard that he's almost dead and i fire the ion beam again and the ghost explodes and Sameo narrowly escapes. then we see the Pelican fly in, and it picks me, Banath, and Badas up and i say, "we're one area away from where Tartarus should be with the Halo activation key, you guys ready?"

PaladinImperialdramon
November 12th, 2004, 02:53 PM
HaHa I snrt in covenant. Then the shadows come with reinforcements but then realize they were too late.

Sawyer
November 12th, 2004, 02:56 PM
I guess now we'll have to wait for Dragon masta to set the map and everything, so i guess now we should just discuss the game and stuff.

Electric Hero
November 12th, 2004, 03:35 PM
is it too late to join?

Name: Max
Prime color: Blue
Sec. color: Steel
Emblem: Race

Crimson_Blade
November 13th, 2004, 11:35 AM
It's never too late to join a good roleplay of Halo or Halo 2 ever.
Ok the next map is the new Blood Gultch (can't remember name).

So as Max, Arbitar, Badas, and Banath make up battle plans for the next battle in a Pelican the Covenant are also upgrading armor for invisibility and makeing their own plans as well. "How much longer to the drop Pilot??!!" yells Max. Then the Pilot answers,"Now!! But the LZ's hot so you guys will have to fight them off as we land, Ok!?! Alright!!" we answer back. "Are the upgrades ready to the suits??" Asks Sameo. The soldier replies," Almost commander."

Electric Hero
November 13th, 2004, 04:17 PM
ooc: thank you

"Ok!! it's time!" I yelled as we were just a few feet above the ground, then I jumped off the Pelican and prepared my battle riffle, and my secondary weapon was a SMG.

ooc: sorry if it is not a good start

Sawyer
November 13th, 2004, 05:40 PM
Then i jump down and imidiately say to Max, " an SMG?" *chuckles* "that gun sucks compared to this!" *hands a beam rifle and a carbine to Max* "try this, it's MUCH better than those other two." and i run off to go fight the flood in the little metal bases with the banshees. inside, i see a machine... A FLOOD BREEDING MACHINE! the entire section was soon covered with flood, and i killed every one in my path (not every single one tho, just the ones in my way) and made it to the basement. i got into a banshee, flew up as high as i could, shot down every flood i could get on half of the map, and got out on top of the mini base. i then threw a grenade into it and ran back into my banshee and waited and watched as every flood there died. then i looked to the other half of the map... and noticed the spartans needed help! even with the elites on their side, the spartans (not including the master chiefs [that's you guys]) were failing to defeat the flood. i overheard Max calling in reinforcements, and i decided it was time to put the Hunters to work. i called in 7 hunters and a scarab. we quickly defeated the flood in no time... now it was time to move on to Tartarus... we'll be meeting him on the next map...

ooc: i think we should have other things after we beat Tartarus... maybe act out what Halo 3 might be like... :/

Electric Hero
November 13th, 2004, 05:57 PM
I htrew my battle rifle but kept with the SMG, "I like the SMG just because I can make a dual wield with it" but then I kept the SMG as my primary weapon, leaving the best until the end.

ooc: so fast we are finishing Halo 2? oh well.... which map is next?

Crimson_Blade
November 13th, 2004, 06:37 PM
Ok then that was a fast one. Now we play against the elites(not rebels) in the map Headlog and changes into Ascention the next map is Headlog. Lets try to make this one last for a while you guys ok?? ok.

As we head over to Headlog on Earth we eagerly await another victory to being one step closer from the deactivation of Halo. So on our way to Headlog our fleet of Pelicans and Rebel Phantoms take a hit and we have to take the ships down onto Ascension. Even though they were banshees we were dealing with 5 Bansees with Special Forces Elites. (Special Forces=Chrome colored Elites)

Burne Starcofski
November 13th, 2004, 09:16 PM
Can I get in as well?

Team: Eliete (Spartan)
Name: Burne
Prime color: Teal
Sec. color: Steel
Elblem: Delta

Sawyer
November 14th, 2004, 09:18 AM
okay, so anyway, i jump down and see the five banshees, and realize imediately that it was time for the Scorpion again. i call in everybody else to get on the side seets and we chase down the banshees. "you guys still got your rocket launchers?" i ask. and i see a rocket fire into the air and locking onto the flying menace. the next thing i knew, the banshee exploded. we chased down most of them, until one fired its ion beam at me and i flew out of the Scorpion. as a bunch of Chrome Elites came over and shot at me with Plasma Rifles, the 7 hunters jumped down and killed all the Chrome Elites surrounding me. "You guys leave without me... the Hunters will protect me..."

Crimson_Blade
November 14th, 2004, 11:56 AM
"no we must stay just in case. Their numbers are too great for you and some Hunters to handle. Men, stay here and we'll have to call the Pelicans in later," Says Banath. Then we radio the Pelicans and tell them to head back to base and we'll call them when it's over. So as the war rages on we fight getting back at the Covenant for all the deaths they caused.

Zero119
November 14th, 2004, 12:49 PM
Then Banath, Sameo, and Arbitar head for a flank while me and Burne stay back and give the enemies supreesion fire to keep them down. "Head for the flank, we'll keep them busy until our ammo funs out now move!!" I say.

Crimson_Blade
November 14th, 2004, 01:16 PM
"Ok, lets move guys!" So we head over to the flanking spot that we found was the most efective on the fleet of Covies. So as we're heading over we get attacked by some Special forces Elites with swords and Grunts with Fuel rods. So then we counter by chucking frags off the wall and it does little damage because the sheltered behind walls.

Electric Hero
November 14th, 2004, 02:14 PM
I was with Arbitar and the others, then we encountered the Elites and the Grunts, I prepared my SMG and started to shoot, after a while I ran out of ammo, I turned around and saw an sniper rifle, I picked it up and climbed a stairs that was there and shot against the brutes first, I killed 4 then I killed antoher 4 but Elites.

PaladinImperialdramon
November 14th, 2004, 05:52 PM
Doding the shots of the spartans I come torwards Max like crazy to make up for my fallen comrades and start shooting. My plasma rifles battery ran out so I just looked around and picked up an energy sword.

Burne Starcofski
November 15th, 2004, 06:10 AM
Noticing how fast his ammo was going down, and how many were still coming, I made a split decision. Using the Scope and slowing down, I began to take head shots. They were slower, but it saved ammo.

Crimson_Blade
November 15th, 2004, 01:23 PM
As Sameo made his way over towards Max I had to take action. So I picked up a Brute Shot and just wasted Sameo before he could even get within 10 feet of Max. A while after the covenant forces started to over rule us in numbers with all those Phantoms the number kept increasing and the LZ was too hot for any Pelicans to came in to get us. So we had no choice but to fight.

Sawyer
November 15th, 2004, 03:09 PM
I was still down on the ground with the Hunters surrounding me, and i called in a Phantom to get me out of there. i yelled to the spartans to stay here and don't leave until they're all dead, and the Phantom zoomed away. i said to the pilot, "We need to find Tartarus and stop him from activating Halo, so fly me there... the Spartans will show up eventually. then the Pilot turned around and i noticed that he was my war companion (the elite walking next to the grunts in my sig) He said to me, "Tartarus must be stopped, as well as all other brutes, but we musn't leave any elites behind," He called to the elites on the map fighting and told them what Tartarus and the Prophets are doing, and we landed down on the ground. the Elites swarmed in, but they weren't killing us, they were on our side! then he said, "i am the new elite Commander, they listen to anything i tell them, so this should be easy..." then the Phantom flew away to where Tartarus would be, and the Spartan Commander came with a Scarab and got all the spartans onboard. we were on our way to destroying Tartarus and deactivating Halo.

ooc: btw, this is the second time i had to say this, my name is Arbiter not Arbitar. and now, basically, all the elites are now on our side...

PaladinImperialdramon
November 15th, 2004, 04:17 PM
Heh But I come in and command all my forces to attack. They all start shooting and trying to take down the scarab at all costs whatsoever.

Electric Hero
November 15th, 2004, 04:54 PM
I was going in the Scarab , but before I saw Sameo shooting at the Scarab, "I think he is on our side, the Spartsn Commander is inthere" I said as I aimed Sameo's weapon to the ground and continued my way to the Scarab and got in.

Sawyer
November 15th, 2004, 08:44 PM
then i jump down and tell Sameo who DOESN'T happen to be the Elite commander that he has to listen to the real commander.

PaladinImperialdramon
November 16th, 2004, 03:10 PM
Grr I say. As I listen to the Elite commanders foolish orders. He yells stop. But I keep on going and then I start to pay the consequences.

Crimson_Blade
November 16th, 2004, 03:43 PM
So, now as we are on Headlog the Elites (Rebels) and the Spartans await a battle to start. Now as we send in scouts for an odd reason there are no reports of " COVENANT SHADOWS AAGHHHGG!!" we recieve over the intercom. So then every unit we had was up and ready to fire at any covenant lifeforms, excluding the rebels.

flame_chi
November 16th, 2004, 04:12 PM
Name:kitiara
Prime color:Mage
Sec. color:goldenred
Elblem:flames

Crimson_Blade
November 16th, 2004, 04:17 PM
"Alright Soldiers listen up. the Covenant took us by suprise and took out one of our scouts. Now are you ready to fight for that scout and all the other lives lost to these Covenant scums!!!!!" I say. then they all reply " Sir Yes Sir." Well then lets take down some Covenant!!!" " Whoo Raaah!!!"

flame_chi
November 16th, 2004, 04:31 PM
"Alright Soldiers listen up. the Covenant took us by suprise and took out one of our scouts. Now are you ready to fight for that scout and all the other lives lost to these Covenant scums!!!!!" I say. then they all reply " Sir Yes Sir." Well then lets take down some Covenant!!!" " Whoo Raaah!!!"

sir yes sir!

Crimson_Blade
November 16th, 2004, 04:38 PM
So as we head into battle Covenant left and right and front and back we take out one at a time and so do they. "We have to call the scouts back to our postion." I say. So as we radio the scouts we lose contact with one after another and wwe don't know what to do.

Electric Hero
November 16th, 2004, 07:27 PM
"crap, they are greater in number" I said as I took my sniper rifle and started to kick the asses of the enemy Covenants.

Sawyer
November 17th, 2004, 07:55 AM
"Now you all may know that me and Banath are the commanders, so what we're going to do is... we're gonna start infiltrating the path to where Tartarus and the key is... on the way, kill every flying thing you see except a Pelican or Banshee, there are Brutes in those Phantoms..." i call an elite in a banshee flying around the Scarab and he got out on board the scarab and i got in the banshee... "Everyone Out!"

Crimson_Blade
November 18th, 2004, 01:23 PM
So, as we infiltrate each and every spot that reacon has confirmed enemy contact we had moved to got in and stayed or won firefights. So as the war still goes we take over Phantoms but as a suprise the Covenant thought ahead and but remote trigger bombs on the Phantoms. But the worst part is the Covies with the triggers were ground forces and before we got to them BBBOOOOOMMM!!!! It was already too late.

Burne Starcofski
November 18th, 2004, 07:11 PM
After finishing my Second to last clip, I looked around to notice that it was a bit quieter, and my team wasn't around.
"Gotta make this count..."
I spun, looking for friendlies. Seeing no icons, I assumed they were out of sight. Fortunately, a spare SMG and some ammo was nearby, so without hesitation, I ran for it, swiping up the gun and ammo before running behind some cover.

Electric Hero
November 18th, 2004, 08:56 PM
I saw Burne near me having an SMG , and I saw a shotgun near me and I pcked it up, "Burne, let's go!" I said to him, as I ran with my shotgun and my another SMG.

Burne Starcofski
November 19th, 2004, 04:29 PM
*Strangely, I heard the Coms chatter my name. Behind me was a Friendly, his name identified as (Max?).*
"Where did you come from? I thought everybody left!"
*He proceeded over the small hill, keeping pace with Max.*

Crimson_Blade
November 20th, 2004, 03:43 PM
As they make it over the hill (and through the woods lol) and go a little further they finally find us. Even though we did confirm the question that we left but the reason was bacause we were running low on ammo and needed to head to a clear LZ. So once the Pelicans arrive we all head out of the area.

Ok that was great every one!! Now the next map is Ivory Tower. Have fun. And also, it's never too late to join.

Electric Hero
November 20th, 2004, 05:38 PM
ooc: Ivory Tower?! ohhhh ..... ^^

Sawyer
November 20th, 2004, 05:57 PM
OOC: Ivory Tower isn't where Tartarus is! right?

Crimson_Blade
November 23rd, 2004, 01:26 PM
I know that this says Online rpg not Halo 2 campain rpg so just try to go along with it as an online multiplayer game please. If you want to switch sides before we start I'll give ya some time but when I post the starting, which should be about tomaorrow or so, then please switch if you wish.

Electric Hero
November 23rd, 2004, 03:00 PM
ooc: I will stay Spartan, I want to destroy Tartarus, grrrr

Burne Starcofski
November 24th, 2004, 08:07 AM
(I'll stay the same as well. Bring it on Monkey-Man!)

Crimson_Blade
November 24th, 2004, 09:28 AM
Alright We'll stay and go after Tatarus. I guess I could give the map Gravemind.

PaladinImperialdramon
December 4th, 2004, 09:06 AM
Im not switching!!!! Oh and Im still here. Just piled with homewrk.

PaladinImperialdramon
December 9th, 2004, 02:56 PM
After I hear what is happening I alert the Elite Commander and we notify Tartarus immediatly. Then we get into our dropship and chase after the pelican at Tartarus' aid.

Crimson_Blade
December 9th, 2004, 02:57 PM
So what map are we on?? I'm seriously not sure. brb editing siggy

PaladinImperialdramon
December 9th, 2004, 03:03 PM
LOL I dont know either. We are both taking off somewhere. Im assuming we are going to a multiplayer version of the last level. Which is pretty fun.

Crimson_Blade
December 9th, 2004, 03:10 PM
ok the map could be uuuhhh............... uuuuuuuummmmmmmmm.......... I don't know I don't have my xbox right here. lets just say that we're going to a desert place like The Truth and Reconciliation on Halo, sound good???

Electric Hero
December 9th, 2004, 08:41 PM
ooc: it sounds good to me XD

Crimson_Blade
December 15th, 2004, 01:30 PM
ooc: Alright, I'll start us out.
ic:So as Banath, The Arbitar, Max, and the others move out into the dard rocky mountains of Halo they chat about the plans and off topics for some reason. " This is reallly pissing me off. I mean they finally send us out here after how long?? God!! Well at least we finally get to come back into combat. AM I RIGHT!!!!??"

Burne Starcofski
December 15th, 2004, 07:51 PM
"Yes Sir!"
*I snapped a salute, mockingly.*
"But just a side note...I Call First Sniper!"

Electric Hero
December 16th, 2004, 03:37 PM
"yea... you're right" I replied, and I continued to climb those mountains.

Crimson_Blade
December 16th, 2004, 04:17 PM
"Alright Burne, you can go on the recon when we hit the LZ." So The Pelicans make their way to the LZ.

Zero119
December 17th, 2004, 10:50 PM
ooc: That sounds cool. ok
ic: "I'll go with Burne on the recon. Lets just hope this LZ isn't too hot or this recon really won't work."

Crimson_Blade
December 18th, 2004, 10:33 AM
"Alright,you two had better get along unlike all the others, they ended up dieing," said Banath. So the Pelicans head to the drop zone and there are no enemies in sight. So the recon heads out and the others stay back.