PDA

View Full Version : The A-Realms

Pages : [1] 2

parallelzero
November 12th, 2004, 03:48 AM
When we watch anime, we just think that it's a fictional cartoon made for our viewing pleasure. But think again. Each anime world does exist in a realm of their own, but getting there is difficult.
One day, a bunch of kids were watching their favourite anime when the television some how sucked them into it. When the enter the specified realm, they meet up with the stars of the anime and so on. But what kind of evil is lurking in the shadows?

Okay, this idea came to me while I was in bed last night, so it might not be put together very well, Oo You play one of the kids who get sucked into an anime realm, or A-Realm as I like to call it and we play it out from there. You control any other characters from the realm, (Eg. If you were in the Pokemon world and met Ash, May, ect, you'd control them.) unless another person joins that realm as well, then you'll have to work something out. As for the plot, that's all I'm going to reveal right now, so heres the form:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
A-Realm: (the one you are transported to)
Other:

Composer of Requiems
November 12th, 2004, 03:50 AM
Um, shouldn't everyone be together for an RP?

parallelzero
November 12th, 2004, 03:52 AM
Um, shouldn't everyone be together for an RP?
Yes, but it wil happen a bit into the RP, they'll meet up later. I just didn't put anything about it for reasons.

Master Angel
November 12th, 2004, 08:39 AM
Sounds like fun! I wanna join!

Name: Angel
Appearance: Red sweatshirt with devil horns on the hood, blue denim jeans with a chain, red sneakers, short brown hair, blue eyes.
Personality: She is a tom-boy. She likes all of the boyish things and hates being a girlie-girl. She is not shy around anyone, and she doesn't give up easy... at all.
A-Realm: Shaman King
Other: none

parallelzero
November 12th, 2004, 12:30 PM
Okay, we can start when we get at least one more member, and a few other members can join after that.

Name: David
Appearance: Red hair, blue eyes. 5'11" David usually wears a grey sweater with a hood, but has a red t-shirt on underneath. He wears navy blue jeans as well, along with a pair of black sneakers.
Personality: David is somewhat hot-tempered, making him a little bit violent at times. He doesn't like to voice his opinions, either. David really is a good kid once you befriend him, which isn't hard. He isn't shy.
A-Realm: InuYasha (unless I decide otherwise before we start)
Other: none

Ranusha
November 12th, 2004, 01:39 PM
Hey, I'll join also.
Name: Masayo Toriyama
appearance: Ivory skin, 4'9", long purple hair that is similar to Chi's style, Black and burgundy sailor uniform with a red bow(in the middle of the bow is a golden sphere that looks eerily familiar), white socks, mary-jane shoes, electric blue eyes, elf ears, and those hairpieces that look like Chi's only they're gold.
personality: She may be short, but she a female butt kicker. She's an aries, but she's stronger mentally than physically. She's a force to be reckoned with since she has a fiery side.
A-Realm: Yu-Gi-Oh!
other: In the real world, everyone calls her psycho. In the anime world, she' actually a monster in human form with an alter-ego. You don't wanna know what the monster is.

Master Angel
November 12th, 2004, 03:45 PM
Alright! Can we start now?

Ranusha
November 12th, 2004, 03:55 PM
*ahem* Didn't you read the whole thing?

Master Angel
November 12th, 2004, 03:58 PM
I just said that because I want someone to start us off, and not myself. Hehe, I'm no good at it.

ReploidZero798
November 12th, 2004, 04:24 PM
Name: Raven
Appearance: A young girl with blonde hair with black highlights, light blue eyes, and a giant spirit.
Personality: She never gives up, and although all her friends make fun of her for watching cartoons, she still doezs it. She is considered a leader among her friends, with her high moral, and sense of humor.
A-Realm: DragonBall Z
Other: After staying in the Movie for a while, she eventually takes on the powers and abilities of a stronger Pan.

parallelzero
November 12th, 2004, 05:14 PM
OOC: Impatient are we? XD I was watching Shrek 2! XD Okay, I'll start now, but I'll still accept members for a little while after.

IC: "Just an average Friday night..." I muttered as I turned on my television, flipping it to YTV. YTV was the only Canadian station that showed InuYasha, and the new episodes were on Fridays. Being a huge fan, I'd never miss an episode.

"Something wrong?" I asked my lizard Draco as I plopped down on the small couch in my room, across from the television. The bearded dragon had scurried to the other side of the tank, and buried itself under the sand. "Nevermind then..."

The opening credits suddenly came on, with the song "I Am" playing. After the intro, when the commercials would usually come on, the screen turned pure white, and the icy cold breeze from the fall air blew hard through my window. "What's going on?" I muttered as I got up to close the window.

Flygon trainer
November 12th, 2004, 05:42 PM
Name: Shauni
Appearance:Has snowy white hair going to the center of her back, amber eyes, a white sweater, black slacks, and a gold necklace with a blue diamond handing from it. all in all, she looks very sweet, until you look into her eyes. her eyes are that of a preditor.
Personality:Cold, hard to get to, but secretly wants a friend. But nobody understands her, and she has come to shut out the world.
A-Realm: Wolf's Rain
Other: she gets along well with animals

ReploidZero798
November 12th, 2004, 05:50 PM
IC: As I ran home from school, I was eagerly awaitin the start of the premire of the DBZ movie about Brolly! It was the latest movie in the series to be translated and I was not going to miss it. When I finally got home, the theme song to DBZ had just ended an an ominous voice started talking.....
All of a sudden, things went quiet though, and I felt an incredible breeze. I tried running to the door, but I hit my head, and when I awoke, a being eerily similar to King Kai was standing over me....

Mari
November 12th, 2004, 05:58 PM
Name: Kaylee
Appearance: She has shoulder length brown hair, piercing emerald green eyes that makes look more innocent, and stands in four feet nine. She has a rather slender built and wears different kinds of clothes.
Personality: Kaylee has a very upbeat attitude. She has a very big heart and will do anything to save anyone. She is firecely loyal and acts tomboyish. She can be stubborn at times and is very athletic.
A-Realm: Card Captor Sakura
Other: Kaylee will be a Card Captor, too. She gets a key like Sakura-chan, only it differs in color ~it's blue X3 and well, she's pretty much like Sakura.

parallelzero
November 12th, 2004, 05:59 PM
OOC: Okies, you're both accepted! Now until at leats one more person posts their intro, I wont go any further on mine.

ReploidZero798
November 12th, 2004, 06:03 PM
OOC: I don't want to spam up the thread, but I edited my character just so ya know! XD

Flygon trainer
November 12th, 2004, 06:04 PM
I rushed into my house, feelign the cold from outside. Alaska was a nice place to live, but sheesh, it was cold. I gobbled down my lunch, not bothering ot see if it was edible, and dashed to the TV, switching the remote and nearly running into the TV. this earned a laugh from the friend I had over, but we both sat down on the couch, and watched Inu-yasha. after it was over, my friend reached for the remote, but I said "wait, wait!! wolf's Rain is on!!" My friend gave me a weird look and we both settled down again. just as the white wolf lept for the armored guard, everything started spinning... I fell unconcous, not knowing where i was anymore, and only vaugely remembering who I was....

I woke up to see a huge brown wolf staring into my eyes. it was everything I could do to keep form panicking..

parallelzero
November 12th, 2004, 06:08 PM
The light filled my room, until I could no longer see anything. I suddenly felt myself black out.

I awoke some time later, the exact amount of time is unknown. I found myself in an old fashioned japanese hut, a warm cloth over my forehead. I sat up with a jolt, shouting, "Where am I!?"

"So ye have awoken!" I heard a voice from behind me exclaim. I turned around to see an old lady with an eye patch over one eye. It was that moment that I realized everything looked like anime, even me!

"Uhh... who are you?" I asked her as I looked around, "Am I dreaming?"

Flygon trainer
November 12th, 2004, 06:15 PM
The brown wolf backed off, and I let out the breath that I didn't realise I had been holding. I looked around, finding that I had another wolf laying on my stomach, preventing movement. An arctic wolf came over, and to my shock, I heard words in my mind "the girl's awake. she's not marked, so either she's new or she isn't with the other humans."

"indeed" another voice, female, entered my mind. then the voice became clearer, and i felt she was talking to me. "human. who are you?"

"uhh.. I'm Shauni. I'm not from here" I said, trying to keep my fear out of my tone.

ReploidZero798
November 12th, 2004, 06:20 PM
I had awoken with a fear of death and realized everything was real.
" How did I get here?" I asked the Kai.
" I wish I knew, however, there is trouble in the galaxy so I think you should stay here. Goku will be hereto help you get home."
*Goku*I thought*OMG! I'm in the MOvie!*
" If this is all the movie, that should mean I can fight," I muttered to m,yself, leaving the Kai dumbfounded." Can you please train me? I know I have power, power enough to help Goku fight Brolly, just please help me find it!" I begged him.
" Alright, meet me outside," he said, wobbling away.
I jumped out of bed and noticed my change. I was now wearing Pan's outfit, but it seemed bigger. I started realizing that maybe....just maybe.....

parallelzero
November 12th, 2004, 06:23 PM
"Ney, this is not a dream," replied the old lady, "My name is Kaede."
"Kaede?" I asked as I stood up, "This is impossible! Where am I?"

"You are in Feudal Japan..." she replied as the door opened, and a boy with silver hair, and two dog ears, wearing some sort of red clothing walked in. He was accompanied by a girl, maybe one or two years older then me. She was in a japanese schoolgirl getup, and had black hair.

"No doubt about it!" the boy said to the girl as he sniffed me, "This boy is from your world Kagome, he has the same scent.
"That would explain the clothes," Kagome said as she nelt down in front of me. "How did you end up here?" She asked me.

Mari
November 12th, 2004, 06:49 PM
After three hours of tiring fencing lessons and another three of swimming, Kaylee ran up to her room and plopped down her bed. She stared at the ceiling for a while, trying to relax her sore muscles, but it didn't work. Sighing, she lazily reached for the remote and turned on the television.

Once it was on, she hesistantly sat up and put in a DVD of Card Captor Sakura, a subbed one [what? I prefer the the sub XD] in her DVD player. Then, she pressed play and started watching one of her favorite episodes.

All of a sudden, Kaylee saw an immensely bright light flash. She quickly shaded her eyes with her hands, feeling curious of where the light's origin was. After a few minutes, when the bright light faded, Kaylee fell down on a bush.

"Itaiii," She cried, slowly opening her eyes. She gasped as her eyes widened. "Aia...w-where am I?" She asked herself as she gazed at her surroundings, which was exactly like the outside of Tomoeda; Sakura, Syaoran, Tomoyo's school.

"Tomoeda?!"

ReploidZero798
November 12th, 2004, 06:56 PM
I decided to remember what Gohan had told Videl about flying. I found the center of my energy and pushed it down my body, giving me flight. This was so new for me! and it was so FUN!!!
" Okay kid," let's start with the basics. You must catch up to Bubbles! That's all you have to do for now! Ready! Go!"
He released the monkey, and as soon as he had, I was able to catch it....
The Kai just stared at me in disbelief.

parallelzero
November 12th, 2004, 07:32 PM
OOC: ReploidZero798, try not to go overboard with what your character can do...
IC: I rubbed my eyes to make sure I wasn't seeing things. If that was Kagome, then the boy must be InuYasha.
"I don't know...." I muttered in response to her question, "I fainted and woke up here."
"Actually, I found you in the forest," Kaede added, "And brought you here."
"So what do you suggest we do with him?" InuYasha asked Kagome as he turned towards the door, "We can't exactly send him back until we know how he got here."

"Maybe we should bring him to the others?" Kagome suggested, "I'm sure he'd like to meet them! What is your name anyways?"
"Uh... David..." I said as I stood up.

ReploidZero798
November 12th, 2004, 07:44 PM
OOC: Sorry, I guess I got carried away! XD

IC:" Well, that was quick," he said," You're next test is to hit Gregory in the head, with this hammer. Now be warned, the hammer is extremely heavy and Gregory is extremely fast. GO!"
I tried picking up the hammer, but when I finally got it off the ground, it carried me down with a huge ~THUD~
" This is going to be a long day," I muttered to myself. I tried picking it up again, and actually succeeded. It was extremely heavy though and I couldn't move as quickly with it. It was quite difficult to even get near Gregory, let alone lift the hammer to strike at him....

Mari
November 12th, 2004, 07:58 PM
Taking in every weird thing that had happened, Kaylee nervously yet at the same time, excitedly, entered through the open gates. She remembered that she put it in the eight episode, where Syaoran first appeared. So, if she was right, they should be inside already.

She then walked in the Principal's office and pretended to be a new student, so she could at least stay there until she figures everything out. Oddly, the principal welcomed her and suspected nothing.

After sorting all the things she needed, she was sent to a class, Sakura's class, to be exact. She opened the door and grinned brightly at her 'classmates' and walked up to Terada.

"Oh, it seems like we have another new student." He said, guesturing Kaylee. "Please tell us your name."

"Yuko, Kaylee." Kaylee answered happily, glancing at everyone in the room.

"It's pleasure to have you in class, Kaylee-san. Your seat will be behind Tomoyo Daidouji. Tomoyo-san, please raise your hand."

Tomoyo gladly raised up her hand, smiling softly at Kaylee. Kaylee nodded and walked over to the empty desk behind her.

"Sankyuu." She whispered.

parallelzero
November 12th, 2004, 08:18 PM
"David?" Kagome repeated as she got back up. "Come on then David."
I glanced at InuYasha. He didn't seem so keen on the idea of bringing a stranger alone. Especially under the circumstances of my arrival. I nodded at Kagome and got up.
"Wait child!" Kaede exclaimed as she handed a sword. The sword was red in colour, and had strange markings all over it. As I took the sword I almost fell over from the weight. "These are troubled times, I wouldn't walk around without a weapon." Explained Kaede.

"You sure you can carry that, kid?" InuYasha snickered as he walked ahead, his hands behind his head. I chose to ignore the comment and continued on.

ReploidZero798
November 12th, 2004, 09:05 PM
It took me hours of trying, Goku came, got his mission, and left to the Planet Vegeta to meet Vegeta.....just like in the movie. However, even in all this time, all I had achieved was slowly increasing my speed. I noticed I was moving faster than I could at the beginning of the training.
" I'll get you you little bug!" I screamed at Gregory.
" You can try!" he said, stopping infront of me, and moving a nanosecond before getting hit.
After two more hours of trying to hit this little bugm,I finally succeded. I remembered how Goku did it, and managed to get Gregory good.
" Great! Took you long enough though," said the Kai." Now, we eat and sleep!" he wobbled off and started preparing a meal for us.
I stayed outside staring at the road leading to Snake Way and to the other Quadrants of the Universe. So far, it didn't seem as if Cell was beat yet, but the movies never really fit into the actual anime storyline. I just stared into space, literally, and waited for some food.

parallelzero
November 13th, 2004, 06:12 AM
The sight outside was even more spectacular then the sight from inside the hut. I saw a forest in the distance that I remembered as the Forest of InuYasha. That is where InuYasha was pinned to a tree by a cursed arrow by his true love, 50 years ago. It's also where the well lies, the well that allows Kagome to travel between this world and her own, being my time.

"InuYasha! Kagome!" I heard a little boy call as he came running up. As he got closer, I noticed he had fox ears and a tail. It was obviously Shippo. "Oh! Who's this?" he asked them as he peeked around Kagome's leg and looked at me.
"This is David." Kagome replied as she looked down at Shippo, "He's from my time Shippo!"
"But I always thought you were the only one who could get here, Kagome!" exclaimed Shippo.

~Ozy~
November 13th, 2004, 08:47 AM
Is it too late to join? Sounds cool.

pokefan007
November 13th, 2004, 09:25 AM
Is it too late to join?

Name: Erik Aaron
Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v494/digitaldude/pkfrlg022.png
Personality: Wants to be everyone's best friend, and that is where everything goes wrong...
A-Realm: Kingdom Hearts (if its taken then I want to be in Final Fantasy)
Other: (I hope this is optional)

Master Angel
November 13th, 2004, 09:26 AM
OOC- Aw, dude! It started without me! So, what's happened?

Ranusha
November 13th, 2004, 11:26 AM
OOC: Nothing much, I didn't start either.
IC: Masayo was walking home when suddenly, a portal appeared. She walked in and found out that she was in domino city. Soon she decided to transfer as a new student to Domino High School.
Teacher: Everyone, we have a new student, Her name's Masayo Toriyama.
Masayo: *walks to the desk beside Yugi*
Yugi: Hi I'm...
Masayo: *interrupts* Yugi Mutou, sign: gemini, blood type: AB, duelist level: 5 stars, alter-ego: Yami A.K.A. Atem, age: 16, education rank: low. I hear you're horrible in P.E. I guess I know to much, don't I?

Master Angel
November 13th, 2004, 11:34 AM
OOC- Okay, guess I'll start then.

IC- I sat on the couch and watched my favorite show of all time: Shaman King. I guess it was pitiful of me to love an anime so much, but I couldn't help it.

Today they were still on their search for Dobey Village. Yawn. It seemed they'd never get there. In the back of my mind I wished I could go into the TV and help them.

I fingered my necklace. It was an awesome necklace that was shaped like a dragon. In the middle of the dragon there was a pretty stone that shone all the colors of the rainbow.

"We can't keep getting sidetracked!" Lyserg was saying on the TV. "We need to keep up our search for Dobey Village!"

Dude, I totally agree, I thought. I rubbed my necklace a little more, and felt something warm. I looked down, and freaked. The stone was glowing!

OOC- Okay, that's all I'll do for now.

Ranusha
November 13th, 2004, 11:54 AM
Yugi: You know so much about me, it's freaking me out!
Masayo: *blushes* I must be psychic then. *wings stick out*
Yugi: Now where have I seen those wings before?
Masayo: YIPE!! *wings disappear* *phew* That was a close one.

Master Angel
November 13th, 2004, 12:05 PM
The characters on the TV stopped moving. It was almost like they were staring... at me. Or my necklace. It started to get really hot so I took it off and put it on the floor. It began growing next, so big I could step right on top of it. And I did.

A bright light flashed, and when it dimmed enough so I could see, I was laying on my back, looking up at the sky. Next to me I saw two sword-looking thingies. I think they're called katanas. On my other side was... a dragon! I screamed and sat up. Without thinking I grabbed the katanas and held them out in front of me.

The dragon put up its claws. Now that I was standing I could tell it wasn't much bigger than I was. It stood on two legs. The two front legs it must use for arms, which had long claws on them.

"I don't want to hurt you," it said in a growly voice.

"Then what DO you want?" I said.

It lowered its claws. "To be your Guardian Ghost."

One of the katanas nearly slipped from my hand. "My what?"

Behind me I heard voices. The dragon and I turned around and saw a group of five men headed towards us. They were all short except for one really tall one with freaky hair.

"That's Rio," I said in astonishment. "And Yoh, and Trey, and Lenny, and Lyserg."

One of them raised their hands and began waving to me. "Hey! Over there!" I could tell by his voice it was Yoh Asakura.

The group began running towards me.

~Ozy~
November 13th, 2004, 02:40 PM
Name: Shintaro Tatsumi
Appearance: Unruly, stringy blonde hair, violet eyes. Stands about 5'7''. Wears a white t-shirt and blue jeans most of the time. Has a choker with an emerald set in the center around his neck.
Personality: Depends. Some of the time, he's a complete ditz with a lot of spirit. Other times, he presents the image of the consumate conflicted vampire, cool, seemingly unemotional, but overall a good guy.
A-realm: Gravitation
Other: Is the heir of the Tatsumi clan.

Tokyo on a rainy day is a rather nice place to be in my estimation. The clouds block the sun and the rain distracts you from the humidity. It was on just such a day in West Shinjuku Park, deep in Tokyo. I was done with school for now and was ambling slowly towards the train station nearby. I needed to get home to the Tatsumi family manor, off in Harajuku, but it looked like I had time to pick up some curry at a convinience store first. Good deal.

Mari
November 13th, 2004, 03:20 PM
During the short period of time, three hours to be exact, she was in Tomoeda, Sakura and Tomoyo were talking to her. Soon enough, they both considered Kaylee as their friend.

Kaylee glanced at her watch and waited for the bell to ring, after all, she was already in her summer vacation and now she had to go to school again. Hearing the bell ring, Kaylee hopped off her seat and stood beside Sakura who was talking with Tomoyo.

"Nee, Sakura-chan, do you mind if I eat lunch with you guys?" Kaylee asked. "I forgot to bring my lunch with me."

"Not all," Sakura answered, smiling happily. "Onii-chan made lot's of food, I can share some with you."

"Sankyuu!" Kaylee exclaimed, giving Sakura a slight hug.
--
"Waii! This is so good!" Kaylee exclaimed happily as she finished eating a rice omelet. She took another piece and ate it gleefully. "You are such a good cook, Touya-san!"

Yukito, who was eating with them as usual, gave a slight chuckle. "Looks like you have another fan, Touya-kun."

parallelzero
November 13th, 2004, 03:24 PM
OOC: Okay, you're both all accepted. Although Ill have to figure out a way to fit trap-doors character into InuYasha, since I had already had something planned out for just my character there >>;

IC: Meanwhile, at the peak of a mountain...
"Naraku..." a strange young girl with silver hair, holding a mirror said to a shady looking man. "It seems another boy has joined InuYasha's group. He is dressed differently from the others. Maybe he is from the future as well?"
"Maybe..." replied Naraku, pacing back and forth in the cave. "I will enlist the aid of the Dark Priestess again, to put a curse on the boy. That will be that! Kagura! Go find that old witch!"
"Yes, right away!" another girl with long black hair replied as she hopped on a giant feather and flew away.

Meanwhile...
"I'm Shippo! Hi David!" cried the little fox demon as he walked towards me. "SO you come from Kagome's time huh?"
"Yeah!" I replied, psyched at the fact that I was meeting the characters from my favourite TV show.

~Ozy~
November 13th, 2004, 03:42 PM
Somehow, I thought the convienience store curry was among the best in the world. I mean, it didn't compare to mother's, or Aki-chan's, but still, it was pretty good stuff. Sheltering under an awning, I blew briefly on the freshly-microwaved food. Struck by sudden impulse, I whipped out my phone and dialed home, laeaving a message for my mother that said "Hey, mom, I'm not gonna come home tonight, okay. I'll be staying at Hiro's place tonight." It wasn't yet four, and I now had no obligations until eight next morning, when I had to be at school.

Master Angel
November 13th, 2004, 04:24 PM
I was still in a bit of a daze by the time they reached me. My dragon (I'd decided that if it said it was mine, then I guess it should be mine) had turned into a small spirit ball ... thing (I had never found out what those were called) and floated by my side.

Yoh came up to me first. "Hi there," he said brightly. "You look a little lost. Do you need some help?"

Lenny shook his head. "Honestly Yoh, we can't stop every five minutes to help a helpless traveler."

Yoh shrugged and turned back to me. "I'm Yoh. My friends are Len, Trey, Rio and Lyserg."

I wanted to say I knew who they were, but that would probably just freak them out, and I would never find out how to wake up from this crazy dream. I also wanted to say I needed to find a way home, but then they'd ask me where my home is, and at the moment I wasn't all too sure.

I must have dazed out a bit because Trey waved a hand in front of my face. "Hello? Can you say something? Are you mute? Are you deaf?"

"Neither," I finally said.

Trey jumped back. "Whoa! It talks!"

"Of course it- she talks you idiot," Lenny said.

Rio got down on one knee and held up my hand. "And how could we be of assistance to such a beautiful damsel in distress such as yourself?"

I think a sweatdrop fell down the back of my head. But I couldn't be sure since I couldn't exactly see it. I pulled my hand back. "You can tell me where the nearest village is... and possibly take me there?"

Yoh smiled. "There's a city right North of here, which is where we were headed. We'll take you there."

Flygon trainer
November 13th, 2004, 05:48 PM
"Shauni? I see. you are welcome to stay with us." the female voice said.

"are you kidding? that girl will hold us all down, there is no reason to have her with us." The brown wolf, a male, said in a dark tone.

Suddenly, gunshots were heard throughout the plains. "hurry, we must leave." the black wolf said, taking off at top speed. I ollowed, but I nearly stopped as I heard a gunshot hit near my feet. I tried ot hurry, and i realised I was running on all fours! what had I been doing that for? I looked down, and recognised the white wolf paws... I couldn't stop to think aobut this, but I sped up, and followed the other wolves into a nearby wasteland.

Master Angel
November 13th, 2004, 06:38 PM
The boys (as I decided to call them, since that IS what they are) took me to a resturant and Yoh bought us all something to eat. When he asked me what I wanted I asked for a glass of water. I didn't feel all that hungry.

When I had finished my water I got up.

"Hey, where you are you goin'?" Trey said.

"Outside. I just need to clear my head." The Spirit-ball of my dragon (whose name I found out to be Kaidraga) followed me outside.

I found a tree near the resturant and leaned against it. This was the weirdest thing that had ever happened to me. This had to be a dream. That was all. I fell asleep watching Shaman King (and probably had eaten some of Mom's Spinach Surprise too) and this was a total dream. I took a bit of my skin and pinched it as a hard as I could, and let go. It REALLY hurt, but somehow I still wasn't sure. I took one of the katanas and put the blade next to my wrist. I pressed down on it quickly and winced as it pierced my skin. A drop of blood fell onto the blade.

Kaidraga (now in his full dragon form) gave me a sad look. It almost seemed like he was reading my mind. "This is no halucination of any sort."

I nodded. The pain in my wrist was too real to be a dream. So was the pain in my heart.

I looked down at my feet. "This is stupid," I said. "I'm living every kids dream, but I just want to go home."

parallelzero
November 13th, 2004, 07:03 PM
In the distance I saw what looked like s trong wind, but something was different about it, it was pulling things towards it.
"****!" InuYasha cried as he began to walk faster. "That was Miroku's wind tunnel! They must be fighting a demon!"
Kagome nodded at InuYasha as she hopped on her bicycle. "Get on!" she called to me as she began to pedal. I jumped on the back of the bike, and we arrived in a matter of minutes. Standing before us was a large, white, dog demon that a recognized as that of the Dark Priestess, that specialized in curses. But it was destroyed, how did it come back?
"InuYasha!" Miroku, a monk with a wind tunnel in his hand, cried, "The dark priestess must have come back for some reason! Who is that kid?"
"Nevermind that now!" Kagome cried as she jumped off the bike. I did the same, and drew the sword Kaede gave me, it was still too heavy! I suddenly felt a bite at my leg.
"That was her snake demon!" cried Kagome as she turned to the motion in the grass. "Naraku must be up to something!"

pokefan007
November 13th, 2004, 07:06 PM
OOC: Am I in? If so, here it goes!!
IC:*he fell into Traverse Town and landed with a loud thunk*
Ouch.. that hurt.. Where am I?
*looks around and realizes he's in the video game*
Oh sh*t...

Master Angel
November 13th, 2004, 07:39 PM
OOC- Yeah, you're in. He said so a few posts back I think.

IC- Kaidraga turned back into his Spirit Form just as I felt a tap on my shoulder. I whirled around and saw Trey standing there.

"Um, we're all leaving now. We're going to stay at a hotel here for the night. Would you like to come with us? We'll pay for you."

I was about to say I had my own money when I remembered it was all at home, and that it would probably be useless.

I covered up the scratch on my wrist. "Okay. Thanks."

pokefan007
November 13th, 2004, 07:42 PM
OOC:Oops..
IC: *he wonders around town hoping to see Sora, or maybe even Donald or Goofy*

parallelzero
November 13th, 2004, 07:59 PM
OOC: Er, Pokefan... Thats not the format of RPing we are using here. Look at the other posts for reference on how to post in this RP.

Flygon trainer
November 13th, 2004, 08:07 PM
OOC: pokefan, I advise to fit into this RP, you make your posts longer and more descriptive. by the way, Kingdom Hearts is not an anime. It's a game, which is specified in the intro post as aginst the rules.

IC: after getting away from the humans with my life, I caught up wit hthe wolves, and I said to them "would someone explain to me what just happened?"

"well.. you're a wolf. mentally at first, and now literally. the humans are out to kill us, and we're trying to stay away long enough to get the human race to die out..." the brown female said

parallelzero
November 13th, 2004, 08:38 PM
OOC: Actually, since Kingdom Hearts is sorta anime-related in a way, I decided to let it slip.
IC: "Excellent." The dark priestess cackled from atop a nearby hill. "Now that I have your blood, boy, I can curse you! But how what shall I curse you with?"
"You wretch!" InuYasha shouted, "I thought we already beat you!"
"That may be so, InuYasha!" shouted the priestess, as she poured my blood on a large chunk of the Sacred Jewel of Four Souls. "But evil has a way of biting back!"
"The jewel shard!" Kagome shouted as the glass bottle broke, and a jewel shard flew at my like a bullet, piercing my skin, and settling itself in my arm.

"Now, I think I'll let the boy suffer while I think of a suitable curse!" she cackled as the shard in my arm began to glow black, and I collapsed onto the ground in pain.

Flygon trainer
November 13th, 2004, 08:49 PM
OOC: okay, scratch that part.

IC: "I'm a wolf? how the heck did that happen?" I asked the brown wolf. to my suprise, it was the white one that answered.

"not just any wolf. The legendary Arctic Wolf. Apparently, wherever you're from, your personality is so much wolf, that here you are a wolf."

finally, I figured it out. I was trapped in Wolf's Rain. that was the only place that such a plot occured.. For some reason, I felt more at peace here. I had nobody that cared aobut me back home.. and here, it seemed I had a pack to work with, at least...

OOC: so, just how do we get together? RPing by myself is dull..

~Ozy~
November 13th, 2004, 08:56 PM
<OOC>I know, I know. Similar issues here. SOMEONE! GET TO MODERN-DAY TOKYO! NOW!!!<OOC>

Hailing a cab, I quickly jumped in and said "The Liquid Room." The place was may favorite in all of Tokyo (except, perhaps, Smile Town in Harajuku). Within five minutes, I was there. Slipping the driver 500 yen, plus a 200 yen tip, I got in line to enter the club. It might seem a bit early, but already the line was long and the people anxious. I'd probably get in around 5:30.

parallelzero
November 13th, 2004, 09:03 PM
OOC: Soon, but not right now, I'm in the middle of something, XD
IC:"I think you that you can die at the hands of this boy!" she exclaimed as she mumbled something, waving her hands over the jewel.
"Him?" Laughed InuYasha, "That kid couldn't hurt a fly!"
"You fool!" she replied almost instantly, "I can do much more then make him turn on you!"
I then felt kinda weird. She had gotten into my head. I heard Miroku yell, "Look! His eyes have turned red!"
"Now! Die at the hands of your own kind InuYasha!" she cried as my body bean acting on it's own. His own kind? What was that supposed to mean?

Flygon trainer
November 13th, 2004, 09:09 PM
"as for now... there is a theory that one of the human devices the somebody has made in a nearby city can warp somebody between time and space. we want to try and take the machine so that the humans can't use it." the white wolf said, moving toward a nearby industrial city.

The entire pack followed, and I was no exception, feeling the wind rush through my thick fur. I could feel total power throughout my body, like i could run for hours..

OOC: okay, it doesn't matter yet, but Pokemaster, is it a world fusion, or just charecters teleporting from one world to anohter? Also, Adamant, convinence from you would be getitng your charecter to a place that matches the words 'abandoned, dark, preferably mechanical'

parallelzero
November 13th, 2004, 09:34 PM
OOC: I havent decided yet, thats why I'm delaying, I think it will probably be world travel though. And I may have the main characters of the animes involved with the travelling as well.
IC: "You forgot one thing!" Kagome shouted as she shot an arrow at the priestess. "Me!" The arrow came in contact with the priestess, and she dropped the shard. For some reason it purified, and the shard in my neck dropped out.
"Next time we meet, I will kill all of you!" she exclaimed as she grabbed the purified jewel and disappeared into thin air.
"No way! That's impossible!" I heard InuYasha yelling.
"Uh, what's impossible?" I asked.
"That's what!" he shouted as he pointed to a puddle, "Look at your reflection!"
I gazed at the puddle, still unsure of what he was talking about. What I saw was not what I was before the fight. I had ears similar to that of InuYasha, only they were red in colour. As well, my canine teeth were now much longer, and my finger nails were extremely sharp.
"She turned him into a half-demon like you, InuYasha?" Kagome asked, worried.

Suzu
November 13th, 2004, 09:44 PM
Name: Paige
Appearance: Long, wavy, dark hair, kind of choppy. Green eyes, with dark eye make up. wears a black sweater, a amber colored pleated mini skirt, and black boots. basicly harmless looking.
Personality: Not easly provoked, but has a bad temper. Playful and likes to tease her friends, comes off as an air head and is rather impulsive.
A-Realm: Witch Hunter Robin
Other: nothing interesting...

Is it too late for me to jump in, Davick?? =P

Mari
November 14th, 2004, 02:24 AM
"Sankyuu, Sakura-chan, for everything." Kaylee said in a very grateful tone while bowing. She couldn't help but grin everytime. After all, she was in her favorite Anime and she was friends with Sakura and the others! It was a dream come true.

Sakura smiled too, and kept on saying that "it was no big deal", but Kaylee still couldn't help herself. Lifting her head back up, she walked with Sakura and Tomoyo back inside their classroom and finished the rest of her classes.

Whilst walking home with her two new friends, Kaylee tried to think where her 'home' would be.

"Anou, Sakura-chan, can I ask a really big favor?" Kaylee asked anxiously, staring at the ground.

"Hai, anything." Sakura answered kindly.

"You see my parents...th-they died and I don't have a place to go home to so I was wondering if..."

"Of course you can, Kay-chan." Sakura answered still in a kind tone, smiling softly. "And I'm sorry about your parents." She added quickly.

Kaylee's grin only broadened as she gave Sakura another hug. "Thank you, thank you!" Everything was going great! Now she has a place to stay, surely she'd have no troubles now.

"Isn't Sakura-chan great?" Tomoyo stated, smiling. Kaylee nodded happily.

"Tomoyo-chan...Kay-chan..." Sakura cried, her face slightly flustered from all the attention she was getting.

The three of them giggled as they continued on their way.

parallelzero
November 14th, 2004, 04:56 AM
Name: Paige
Appearance: Long, wavy, dark hair, kind of choppy. Green eyes, with dark eye make up. wears a black sweater, a amber colored pleated mini skirt, and black boots. basicly harmless looking.
Personality: Not easly provoked, but has a bad temper. Playful and likes to tease her friends, comes off as an air head and is rather impulsive.
A-Realm: Witch Hunter Robin
Other: nothing interesting...

Is it too late for me to jump in, Davick?? =P
OOC: it will be if you keep calling me Davick -.-
IC: I suddenly felt someone feeling my new ears atop of my head. "Well these seem to be quite real..." Miroku commented as I flung around.
"What was that for!" I yelled at Miroku, "You could have asked me first!!"
Miroku let out a small laugh, "And he's as hot-headed as InuYasha as well!"

Meanwhile....
"Look what you did, priestess!!" Naraku yelled as he sat in a corner of the cavern, "You just basically made another InuYasha for me to deal with!"
"Tha may be how it looks..." replied the dark priestess, averting eye contact with Naraku, "But I can kill him whenever I see fit."
"Then make sure you do!" he yelled again, getting up, "Now get out of here, wretch! I have an important 'meeting' to attend."

About 10 minutes later...
"Naraku..." a voice said from the shadows, "For my plan to suceed, you need to get rid of that boy, and that group he's traveling with. If you wish to rule this realm, the I suggest you do as I say!"
"Well there is a small... problem..." Naraku replied as he looked outside, "I took aid of a dark priestess, and she brought out the boy's demon side by accident."
"What!?" The voice cried, "I don't know how the children are appearing in the A-Realms, but they are ruining everything. Each one of them is discovering that they have a power. It is vital that they are eliminated!"
"I understand, Shargh" Naraku replied, "I will deal with the boy immediatly."

Ranusha
November 14th, 2004, 07:32 AM
everyone: *points at Masayo* Winged Dragon of Ra!!
Marik: *comes in from the restroom* What have I missed?
Tea: She's that dragon who turns into a phoenix! *points to Masayo*
Masayo: *grabs Tea by the ear and drags her away* I think loose-lip here needs to be bound and gagged.
Yugi: This is just like Kasumi pulling Takeshi by the ear in Pokemon.
Joey: You like that crap!?
Yugi: It's just like you reading Chobits.
joey: Will you shut up!?
Marik: *goes to meet Masayo* OMG you're a shortie like Yugi and You're 14. You're supposed to be a freshman!
Masayo: I skipped 2 grades. At least I'm not the one who looks like a flat-chested girl.
Marik: *grits teeth* You shut up!
everyone: *is laughing at Masayo's comment about Marik*

Master Angel
November 14th, 2004, 08:10 AM
At the motel I decided to take a shower and go to bed. When I was putting my stuff in my room I notcied something was missing.

Yoh walked past and I grabbed his arm. "Hey, there's no bed in there!" I said.

He gave me a funny look and pointed to a pile of blankets and a mat. "No, it's right there. Are you feeling okay?"

"I'm fine," I said, feeling a bit embarrased. I forgot that in this type of thing... place... whatever... they slept closer to the ground.

After my shower I walked past the room that the boys were charing. The door was open a crack so I decided to eavesdrop, just a little.

"I think it's her," Yoh was saying.

There was a second of silence. Then, probably for about the first time since I arrived here, Lyserg spoke. "What do you mean? She can't be. The spirit said it was a Shaman."

I began to wonder if I was a Shaman. I had a Spirit, and weapons, but zero skills.

"It has to be," Yoh said. "Which means we have to help her."

This time Lenny countered. "Why should we help HER? What has SHE done for us?"

"You want to be a great Shaman, don't you Len? It's not just about fighting, it's also about what you do for people. Don'y you guys remember what Silva said?"

"I do!" Rio answered. "Um, wait... wasn't it something like, 'You will be visited by a stranger from far away,' and, 'you must help them in anyway you can.' I wasnt' listening after that."

I took a step back from the doorway. They were still talking, and I finally knew what they were talking about. Me.

Suzu
November 14th, 2004, 09:12 AM
OOC: it will be if you keep calling me Davick -.-
OOC: fine... that name will remain on MSN =P

IC: I woke up, the grond was cold and rain-slick. My head hurt and everything was dark from the dim streetlights, I could hear trafic in the distance. I stoold up slowly and looked around.

"where... am I?"
No one was around to awnser. My mind raced, thinking of how I ended up here. I thought back to the last thing I remembered.

I entered my room and fliped on the lamp next to my bed. I walked over to the TV, pressed some buttons, then put down a small shopping bag. Out of it I took a black DVD case that said "Whitch Hunter Robin" at the top. After messing with the tape a while I put in the DVD and played it.
"lets see... eppisode 1 is..."
The opening theme played, and my whindow suddenly filled with a bilinging light.
I turned to it and opened it... and then...

"Thats all I remember?!"
I shouted standing up. I started to run franticly looking for a pay phone or anythinf familler.
I paused for a moment, I heard foot steps. Running toards me. Then gunshots in the distance.
I slowly turned around and saw a man standing there, wearing a brown treanch coat and hat, behind him, running, was a man with longer black hair, and a young girl with glasses, who were both wearing black coats.
I froze.

~Ozy~
November 14th, 2004, 09:40 AM
After a few minutes, a tall Japanese man (who looked mixed, though) stepped into line behind me with a shorter, pink haird lad literally hanging from his arm. Supressing my laughter, I nodded and said "Eiri-san, Shuichi-kun, good to see you again. It's been a while." Eiri, the taller one, simply nodded. Shuichi, on the other hand slithered down off of Eiri's arm and shouted "Yeas it has! For many months we have been seperate!" Bothe Eiri and I sighed at shuichi's outburst, looked at each other, nodded, and smacked the young vocalist.

parallelzero
November 14th, 2004, 09:51 AM
"I'm not hot headed, Miroku..." I muttered as I walked towards Kagome, "Even if I could figure out how to get back home, I can't go back like this!"
"We'll think of something!" exclaimed Kagome as she looked around, "Has anybody seen Sango?"
"I'm up here!" a voice called as a large demon landed, a girl on it's back. Kirara and Sango obviously. "Who's the kid? And why does he remind me of InuYasha?"
"It's a long story!" Kagome said nervously. "Hey, the weather is starting to get a little weird!"

The weather wasn't just acting funny there. In every A-Realm, the weather began to get extremely stormy.

Suzu
November 14th, 2004, 10:08 AM
I steped back a bit. I didnt know what was going on. But I had seen these people before. They were from the anime I bought today.
The man in the brown treanch coat laughted a bit and dashed toards me, quickly he grabed my neck and pinded me agenst the wall.

"Let her go..."
the girl said in a monotoned voice, the guy standing next to her readyed his gun.

"Phht... Yeah right, put down you weapons or I'll brake her neck!!"
she shouted, his grip tightening.

I strugeled to get free, as it became harder to breath. I felt strange sudenly...
"L-let... me go..."
His grip only tightened. I moved my left hand toards his shoulder, and somthing strange happned, he started to scream in agony. I could feel his grip loosining.

"Let me go!!"
My left hand began to glow a black light and I moved it onto his face. It looked like all blood the blood drained out from under his skin, as he became pale. His arms became limp as he fell to the ground in pain, droping me.

"Wh-what was... that?!"
I asked no one in preticuler, holding my throught, tring to catch my breath. I inched away from the motion-less body and looked up. The girl in the black coat was standing above me, her hair was a golden color and tied on ether side. She had blue-green eyes and was wearing black fraimed glasses.

"Your a witch too..."
She said softly, as it begain to rain violently.

Master Angel
November 14th, 2004, 10:13 AM
I was sitting on my... bed... listening to the rain pounding on the roof of the motel. It was weird how suddenly it had come.

Kaidraga, in his full form, looked back at the door. "Someone is coming."

Just after he'd said that there was a knock on the door. I opened the door to Yoh and Amidamaru.

"Hi Angel," he said. "The guys and I were wondering if you wanted to come back to my place with us? It's no trouble."

I paused and thought about what I had heard them talking about. Maybe it wasn't so bad. They were supposed to help me.

"Okay, thank you."

parallelzero
November 14th, 2004, 10:20 AM
"We better get back to the village, Now!" InuYasha shouted as he picked up Kagome, along with the bike, and began running.
"Get on Kirara!" Sango called to Miroku and I as she came closer to the ground. I shook my head, I wanted to see what I could do.
"I wish you luck then!" Miroku called as they flew off. I began running after them, and to my surprise, I was just as fast as InuYasha, catching up to them.

The wind began to howl louder and louder, and out of nowhere, what seemed like an earthquake occured.

Suzu
November 14th, 2004, 10:38 AM
"I'm... a witch?..."
I asked back, noticing that the black haired guy infrount of her was pointing a gun aat me now, and talking into an ear peice.

"Whats your name?"
She asked softly as I stold up, shaking a bit.

"I'm..."
Before I could awnser I felt a forse almost like a strong wind, throwing me up into the air and then slaming me to the ground.
The guy wasnt dead.

"I'll kill you... all..."
He muttered, his arm and most of his face seemed paralized, and he was limping to stand.
She didnt say a word, she steped back a bit and just like that, the guy's body was engulfed in flames. His screaming and sirins in the distance could be heard.

"Your Robin...and..."
I said standing up again, the realization of it all just hit me. I watched the rain drown out the flames, but before I could say anymore, the ground begane to temor. I leaned agent the building wall behind me to keep my balance. The other guy walked tords me swiftly, ready to shoot.

"I'm not doning that!!"
I yelled panicked.

Ranusha
November 14th, 2004, 11:31 AM
Marik: [Stupid little twerp, she will die.]
Masayo: I heard that.
Marik: Did you just read my mind?
Masayo: Like a book.
Joey: I never saw dat comin'.
Kaiba: I think we have a psychic on our hands. Or else, she's faking it.

Flygon trainer
November 14th, 2004, 11:35 AM
OOC: augh, I missed a lot... why must sleep be a nessecety.. David, will you tell me what heppened?

parallelzero
November 14th, 2004, 11:40 AM
OOC: augh, I missed a lot... why must sleep be a nessecety.. David, will you tell me what heppened?
OOC: Large storms and earthquakes are appearing in every A-Realm, and soon our characters, along with the stars from the animes, will meet in a different world, that help?

Ranusha
November 14th, 2004, 11:59 AM
Soon, the ground began to shake.
Masayo: Whoa!! *falls* ouch.
Yugi: *is trying to keep his balance, but falls right next to Masayo* *is dizzy eyed*

Master Angel
November 14th, 2004, 01:39 PM
We were all standing outside, in the pouring rain, with thunder and lightning, waiting for one of Rio's 'rod breathren' to show up. His Spirit was in his thumb and he was holding it in the air, as I had seen him do countless times on the show. It was both amazing... and creepy.

"Where are they?" Rio muttered to himself, his hair-do looking more like a hair-don't thanks to the rain.

The rest of us were sitting in a roofed bus bench, avoiding the rain.

"He's probably not coming," Lenny said. "Why don't we just walk home? It's must faster than Rio's 'rule of thumb.'"

Rio held up his hand. "Wait, they are coming."

Soon enough one of Rio's road buddies pulled up his car beside us. "You guys need a lift?"

After that there was a long moment of hugging and Rio saying, "I missed you so much!" On the show, it was scary. In real life (or whatever this was) it was just plain wrong.

We all hopped in the back of the truck as Rio's friend drove us back to Yoh's town.

All the guys were talking, except for Lyserg, who still hadn't said a single word to me. I used to think he was cool. Now I wanted to push him off a cliff.

Rio's friend (whose name I still didn't know) hit bump after bump. And Lenny complained.

"Why did he have to take us THIS way? A highway would be a lot less trouble."

"Because of the traffic," Rio said. "There is no traffic on this road."

"THIS road? This isn't a road! It's a giant pothole!"

We felt the car shake from side to side, and we each slid out of our seats.

"Man, that was one BIG hole!" Trey said.

"I do not believe what we just felt was a hole," Rio said, looking at the ground the truck had just drove over.

The car shook again, but this time it wasn't just the car. The whole earth seemed to be moving, as though it would just split in two. And it did. And we drove right into it.

parallelzero
November 14th, 2004, 01:50 PM
"What the heck is going on!?" I yelled to InuYasha and Kagome as the ground bean to crack.
"How the hell would I know!?" yelled InuYasha back to me.
I suddenly heard a voice in my head. Kill them... it said to me, it was the prietess from earlier.
"Get out of my head!!" I shouted as my eyes began to glow red once again. I lost control, and my body went flying at InuYasha and Kagome, claws in the air. I suddenly felt something being thrown over my wrist, but couldn't figure out what it was.

"Quick, Kagome!" shouted Kaede from behind me, "Tell InuYasha to sit!!"
"Uhh... okay?" Kagome sighed as she debated it in her head, "Sit boy!!"
Through my eyes, I saw InuYasha fall flat on his face, but the same happened to me! Kaede must have made one of those charms into a bracelet just in case. The voice in my head disappeared again, but no sooner the the earth swallowing us up, Miroku and Sango jumping in after us.

Mari
November 14th, 2004, 04:11 PM
OOC: Since everybody is Rping in first person, I'll change to first person, too. ^^

IC: As I entered Sakura's room, which would be my room as well, I suddenly felt an aura, a rather strong one. It was like what Sakura feels whenever there's a Clow card or something like that. And at that time, though I didn't know why, I became somewhat frightened.

Glancing around the room, I searched for any sign of Keroberus. Seeing that he wasn't there, I furtively walked towards Sakura's drawer and took out the mystical 'Clow Book'. A smile tugged on my lips as I opened it; the Clow cards were really pretty up close.

All of a sudden, I felt the ground shake uncontrollably. An earthquake? I asked myself, wondering if there was an earthquake during the eight episode. My thoughts were then interrupted when a bright light, brighter than the previous one I saw before getting transferred in Sakura's world, flashed. When the light faded, I felt something drop on my hand. At the sight of it, I felt my eyes widened. It was a 'Clow key', like Sakura's...exactly like Sakura's.

"Kay-chan! Are you alright?" I heard Sakura yell. I also heard footsteps from outside.

"I'm alright, Sakura-chan." I answered, hiding the key in my pocket. I quickly put back the Clow Book where I got it and ran to the door, which Sakura just opened.

Ranusha
November 14th, 2004, 04:39 PM
The ground kept shaking and wouldn't stop. Soon, the whole ground split into two pieces. As they were falling, no one knew where they were going to land at the bottom of the abyss.

~Ozy~
November 14th, 2004, 05:11 PM
The ground split open almost beneath my feet, crumbling and cracking. It seemed worse that most of the quakes you got along the Pacific Rim. Tapping into my vampiric powers, I grabbed Shuichi and Eiri, then levitated a few inches above the ground.

parallelzero
November 14th, 2004, 05:18 PM
I woke up some time later on a barren desert. The only thing for miles around was a large black tower that reached so far into the sky you couldn't see the top.
"Where am I?" I muttered as I looked around.
"So you finally woke up huh?" i heard a voice say from behind me. I turned around to see InuYasha and the others. "We've been here for a while now, and you've been asleep."
I felt my head, my ears were still there, i was still half-demon.
"There are others here too..." Miroku said as he looked into the distance.

Suzu
November 14th, 2004, 05:47 PM
I walked around aimlessly for a while, all I saw was sand. I fainted after the earth quake and I woke up here. The sun was beating down and I wanted to collaps.
In the distance I heard voices, I looked up. A small group, standing next to a huge tower.

"Hey!! Over here!!"
I shouted as I begain running toards them, but once I got close enough to make out there faces, I was at a loss for words.

parallelzero
November 14th, 2004, 05:51 PM
My ears, as well as Shippo's, and InuYasha's perked up as we heard the voice.
"Who are you?" I asked the girl as I walked up to her, "And what are you doing out here?" I was trying to cover my ears, since this girl looked like she was from my time. But even se, my long, sharp nails still showed, as well as my longer canine teeth.

Mari
November 14th, 2004, 05:55 PM
Seeing that everyone was alright, I ran downstairs, to see what had caused the earthquake. Abruptly, I heard a knock coming from the door so I opened it. It was Syaoran, Tomoyo behind him.

"Sakura-chan!" I called, as I let the two in. I was beginning to get really worried. If Syaoran has to come to Sakura it has something to do with either Clow cards or something dangerous. And Tomoyo was holding a bag, inside it was probably a costume, making me more sure that something wrong was going to happen.

Sakura ran down the stairs, holding Keroberus, who was pretending to be a stuff toy, and a backpack. I guessed she hid the Clow book in there. Since Touya and Fujitaka-san were busy cleaning up the mess in the living room, Sakura told us three to go in her room.

"Sakura-chan," I called in a soft tone, barely audible. I couldn't tell her that I know she was a Card Captor since I wouldn't have an explanation for that so I just showed her the key I had.

Sakura quickly took out her own Clow key, as her eyes widened. "How did you get that?" She asked me.

I shrugged. "I was just looking at the Clow Book-"

"You know about the Clow cards?" Keroberus interrupted. Even though he was a guardian of the Clow Cards, he really didn't know how I became a Card Captor.

I meekly nodded, feeling anxious. I was about to say something when the ground cracked open. The five of us was then swallowed by the earth.

Suzu
November 14th, 2004, 06:00 PM
"Inuyasha...? But he has white hair..."
I managed to say, looking at everyone in the group. They were the cast from Inuyasha, and some other guy...

"umm... I'm Paige, and I dont... umm... know what I'm doing here..."
I said, looking past the boy and at the others, unsure if they were really who I thought they were.

parallelzero
November 14th, 2004, 06:04 PM
"Wow... I feel like an inatimate object..." I muttered as I removed my hands from ears and walked towards the group.
"Another runt?" InuYasha said rudely as he picked the girl up from the neck of her shirt.
"InuYasha..." Kagome muttered with that "look" in her eye, "SIT!"
At that moment, the necklace around his neck, as well as the bracelet I was wearing, lit up, and we both flew face first into the ground.

Suzu
November 14th, 2004, 06:13 PM
"Apparently I'm a witch..."
I said feeling a dryly, kneeling down to where the two had fallen.

"So... your Inyuasha, Kagome, Miroku, Sango, and Shippo... but who's the other guy?"
I asked, then looked up at the tower above us.

"I dont know how I got here or anything... one minute, I'm at home, then I neerly get strangled, shot at and burned..."

"Now I'm talking to random anime charecters..."

parallelzero
November 14th, 2004, 06:23 PM
I quickly got up, grabbed the collar by the neck of her shirt, and dragged her away from the group. "Watch what you say!" I exclaimed, my ears twitching, "They aren't supposed to know where we're from!"

Suzu
November 14th, 2004, 06:28 PM
"And why not!? There going to figure out were a little diffrent sooner or later!!"
I yelled, purposely tring to let the others hear me.

"Now put me down, dog boy!!"
I moved my left hand to his forehead and a quick and hopefully weak, what looked like a zap of black energy hit him.

"...Oh, so thats how that works..."
I almost laughed commenting at my new ability.

parallelzero
November 14th, 2004, 06:37 PM
"I'm not a dog!" I growled as I put her down. "I'm a human... sorta..."
"Well, if we hope to get anywhere, we should go to that tower!" Sango suggested as she climbed atop Kirara.
"Something doesn't seem right about that place," InuYasha growled as he cracked his knuckles.
"What's your name?" Kagome asked the girl as she looked at me. "That's David by the way."

Suzu
November 14th, 2004, 06:57 PM
"Davick, huh?..."
I said, mispronunciation his name on purpose, turning to Kagome while straitening out my shirt collar.

"My name is Paige, it's nice to meet you Kagome."
I said politly. Quickly, I touched David's dog ears and walked off before he could lose his temper again.

"I dont see a point of keeping quiet about where we came from... But oh well.."

parallelzero
November 14th, 2004, 07:01 PM
I growled at her angrily, "My name is David!!! And don't touch my ears!!"
"You were actually right, Miroku," Sango said to him as she stared at me, "That kid is similar to InuYasha." She then turned red and slapped Miroku across the face.
"Come on Romeo..." I growled as I pulled Miroku by the ear, away from Sango.

Mari
November 14th, 2004, 07:17 PM
"Itai!" I moaned as I rubbed the dirt off my eyes. I then hastily jumped up and checked if Sakura and the others were alright. I let out a sigh, seeing that everyone was safe.

"Where are we?" I asked them but they all shrugged.

Feeling auras of many, I, along with the others, sprinted towards the area where it the auras were coming from. When we got to there, I gasped. "Inyuasha?" I blurted out in surprise. And Kagome, Sango, Miroku, and Shippo was there too!

As we neared them, Syaoran stood in front of us, his sword ready, and Kero in his big form was standing beside him. I was surprised that Kero was able to transform but then decided that it had something to with the DVD I put in that started this whole thing. I was positive because my Clow key had transformed into it's second form, which was again exactly like Sakura's only blue in color.

"Excuse me," I called as I walked towards Kagome. "Do you, by any chance, know where we are?" I asked hopefully.

~Ozy~
November 14th, 2004, 07:19 PM
I figured out our circumstance was going nowhere fast pretty quickly. Most of the surrounds had been swallowed by the earth and my levitation spell wouldn't hold forever. I dropped the spell tosome extent and began slowly lowering the three of us into the massive chasm beneaath our feet. Eiri growled "Moron" but said nothing else. The chasm seemed to just keep going with no end in sight. We merely floated through pitch black for what seemed hours on end.

Suzu
November 14th, 2004, 07:26 PM
"Oh look, Card Captor Sakura, people..."
I muttered, not caring if David heard me or not.

"We dont know where we are. But somthing...odd...is going on here."

"My names Paige, and thats Davick, Kagome, Inuyasha, Sango, Miroku and Shippo."
I said pointing to everyone.

Mari
November 14th, 2004, 08:08 PM
"Oh, that's great." Kero said sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

Sakura nudged Kero, muttering "Be polite" whilst bowing at Paige and the others. Tomoyo, Syaoran, and I also bowed. "Pleasure to meet you." We all said in a chorus.

Lifting my head up, I smiled kindly at them. I glanced at them and quickly noticed which of them were like her. It wasn't difficult to spot since they didn't belong in the Anime.

I then walked towards Paige and 'Davick'. "You guys are like me, huh?" She asked in a hushed tone.

parallelzero
November 15th, 2004, 03:48 AM
"David! It's David!" I yelled at the two girls, "Get it right!!"
"Yeah, I got stuck in Feudal Japan, and this happened," I muttered as I pointed to the two, red triangular dog ears positioned on my head.

Master Angel
November 15th, 2004, 05:52 AM
OOC- Whoa, what's happened so far?

Pogiforce-14
November 15th, 2004, 09:28 AM
Is it okay if I join this RP? :\

Flygon trainer
November 15th, 2004, 09:30 AM
OOC: okay, I've fallen behind, so I'll just...

IC: I woke up, my mind fuzzy.. all I remembered was getting to the device, and suddenly a massive explosion occured, knocking me out. I fought to my feet, and my ears percked up as i heard voices. I moved toward the sound, helping my pack to thier feet. when I found the sourse of the voices, I was suprised to see some guy that looked like Inuyasha, and several other people I couldn't identify. i laid down, keeping as hidden as possible..

parallelzero
November 15th, 2004, 12:39 PM
OOC: Sure Pogi, always room for one more, XD MA, we were all basically transported to a desert, where we are meeting up. The only thing around for miles is a large, black tower.
IC: "Something is watching us!" InuYasha exclaimed as he cracked his knuckles again.
"I feel it, too." I muttered as I looked at the spot that the feeling radiated from. Kirara was growling at the spot as Kagome approached the rock, Shippo on her shoulder.

Pogiforce-14
November 15th, 2004, 12:53 PM
Alright then.

Name: Sean
appearance: short cropped brown hair parted on the left side. He has deep, gray eyes and a tanned complexion. His outfits vary but he mostly wears a black shirt decorated with flames and dragons and a pair of dark blue carpenters jeans. He wears a faded pair of black and white tennis shoes.
Personality: Very serious. You will rarely see him smile or crack a joke, and he won't tolerate any jokes either. But he is deep down a compassionate and caring person and will always stick up for the right side.
A-Realm: Digimon, Season 4
other: He's a very skilled martial artists that specializes in combat using the Bo Staff. He practices every day.

ooc: So how do I intro myself?

parallelzero
November 15th, 2004, 01:08 PM
OOC: We're sorta in the midst of all meeting up, so you should probably do a quick introduction with ending up in the anime, then move on to joining us from there. it might take a few posts, but its the best idea. And maybe getting a Digimon would be a good idea, but im pretty sure you were planning on it.

Pogiforce-14
November 15th, 2004, 01:18 PM
ooc: Well actually in season 4, the human is the digimon. ;)

ic: I was sitting in my room watching one of my favorite shows. Digimon was currently on. takuya had just gotten his beast spirit when my phone rang. I picked up my cell phone but found no answer. I looked at it in confusion when suddenly my TV screen began to glow! "What the...?!" The light became blinding and I felt like I was being pulled down a pipe of sorts. I passed out from teh motions.

I woke up later lying in what felt like sand. I groaned as I rose unsteadily to my feet. My cellphone was still clentched in my fist, but when I looked at it it wasn't a cell phone anymore. It was a digivice. "Woah." It was the red and black digivice of Takuya. I pressed a button on the digivice and a picture appeared on teh screen, A red warrior with spikey blonde hair and red and black battle armor. Flames were on his hands. I presed another button, and suddenly a data stream appeared circling my hand. I had seen teh show often enough to know what to do. I raised my hands up and slashed the data reader over the data. "Execute!" I shouted, even as teh data began to cover my body in a transforming battle. "Spirit Evolution!" I felt myself being rebuilt by the data, and seconds later I was Agunimon, the digimon spirit of fire. I flexed my right hand and felt the fire building up behind it. I was feeling giddy all over. "So this is what it feels like becoming a digimon." I wondered out loud. "Makes one wonder how teh digidestined didn't get addicted to it." Looking around, I realized I was in a desert of some kind. Probably in the digital world somewhere, I rationalized. it would make sense with what just happened. I began running across teh sand. The burning heat was no match for the spirit of fire. This felt like a comfortable stroll to me.

ooc: How's that?

Flygon trainer
November 15th, 2004, 01:23 PM
I got back to my feet, trying to move away from the dog/human. but no matter what I did, my silvery-white fur would be spotted.. my pack tensed, ready to attack if I proved to be in danger

Master Angel
November 15th, 2004, 01:53 PM
OOC- Alright then.

IC- I felt someone shaking my shoulders. I opened my eyes and noticed on the ground, and it was really hot. I couldn't see much at first but my eyes began focusing and I saw all the guys standing around me, as well as their Spirits.

I sat up. "Where are we?" I asked, looking around at all the.... nothingness. Unless you call red-hot sand something.

"The DESERT!" Trey whined. "Why is it the DESERT! Why can't it be, I dunno, the ARCTIC?!"

"Quit your whining," Len said. "We're in the desert. Now DEAL with it."

"But-"

"Shut up."

Trey sniveled a little but was quiet.

I looked around and noticed some other people hanging around. Then I began to wonder why someone would want to be out here.

Yoh must have noticed them too. "Hey, maybe one of those guys know where we are." He waved his hand at them. "Hey! You guys know where we are?"

parallelzero
November 15th, 2004, 02:04 PM
"These people are everywhere..." I muttered as I ran over to them, trying to cover my dog ears again. "I wouldn't know where we are..." I said to the kid. I knew he was Yoh, I watched Shaman King. I could easily tell which one didn't belong, but kept it to myself.
"Er... hi?" I said to Yoh, still covering my ears, "The name is David."

"I smell dogs, or maybe wolves..." InuYasha said to Kagome as he peered around the hiding place, his sword out. "They aren't demons, but something seems weird about this!"

Pogiforce-14
November 15th, 2004, 02:07 PM
I noticed some blips int eh distance that I figured were a group of people and ran over to them. as I got close, I changed back into my human form, causing me to run slower, but I didn't want to alarm whoever they were. A digimon running up to you was usually a sign for a fight in the cartoons.

Master Angel
November 15th, 2004, 02:10 PM
"Oh. Alright. Hi David, I'm Yoh, Yoh Asakura." Yoh said with a smile.

"Yes, hello ... odd looking fellow," Rio said. "You don't happen to know how we can get home?"

"Or how to get somewhere cold!" Trey said.

Len shook his head. "I thought I told you to shut up."

I smiled. "I'm Angel." Kaidraga floated in Spirit form by my side. I began to wonder if he could see the spirits also.

Pogiforce-14
November 15th, 2004, 02:13 PM
I gasped when i got close. It was the digidestined! Takuya, Zoe, J.P., Koji, TOmmy and Koichi were all there. They saw me run up puffing and breathing heavy and they all stared in disbelief.

"Hey, buddy, are you okay?" Takuya asked me. I was too suprised and short of breath to say anything but simply nodded my head.

parallelzero
November 15th, 2004, 02:35 PM
"Do I really look that odd?" I muttered to myself, accidently taking my hands off of my ears, but putting them overtop once again. I then saw something blurry beside Angel, and it began to get clearer and clearer. "Uhh.. what is that thing?" I asked as I nodded my head in its direction, deciding it was best to keep the fact that I was half-demon a secret, unless they saw my ears already.

Pogiforce-14
November 15th, 2004, 02:40 PM
"Wow, another human!" Tommy said excitedely, the 8 year old boy slighlty jumping into the air. "I'm Tommy. What's your name?"

"I'm Sean." I said, finally finding my breath. "ANd you guys are the digidestined!" I said, unable to control my excitement. "You guys are so cool! I watch your show ever day!"

"What show?" J.P. asked.

"I think the desert heat has been gettiing to you. " Koji said gruffly.

Master Angel
November 15th, 2004, 02:41 PM
I looked to my side where Kaidraga floated. I gave him a nod and he turned into his full form. "That's Kaidraga," I said. "Have you ever seen Shaman King?"

"Shaman King?" Yoh said. "Is that a show?" I nodded. "Boy, I'd like to see that!"

I wanted to tell him he was on it, but I decided not to.

parallelzero
November 15th, 2004, 02:46 PM
I decided to keep quiet and took my hands away from the red, triangular dog ears sticking out of my head. "I'm not exactly normal myself..." I muttered as I pulled out the red sword Kaede gave me. "I don't know how we got here or how to get back, but I think the answer lies in that tower!"
Something didn't feel right though, I don't know whats going on, why all of these anime characters are being gathered in one place. I did however feel an extremely strong power radiating from that tower, and I knew InuYasha could too.

Pogiforce-14
November 15th, 2004, 02:50 PM
ooc: I decided to upload some pictures of my character's different forms as well as the digidestined since my descriptions have been a bit vague. The first one is teh digidestined.The on in teh middle is Takuya, the on on the bottom right is Tommy, the one on teh top right is J.p., the on in pink is Zoe, and the one in dark blue is Koji. I'll get Koichi later. Then there is agunimon , then burninggreymon the beast spirit, aldamon the fusion spirit, and emperor greymon the unified spirit. There is of course susanomon, but I'llhave to get a picture of that later.

Master Angel
November 15th, 2004, 02:54 PM
I tried not to stare at his ears, but it was hard. I decided to look at the guys, and noticed Lyserg was staring at a large black tower in the distance.

"Well then let's go!" I said. "I like it here, well, not here, but I mean with these guys, but I really want to get home."

Pogiforce-14
November 15th, 2004, 02:57 PM
"Listen kid.' Koji said in his ever so famous tough guy attitude. "we'd love to stay and chat, but we've got important things to do."

"Like what?" I asked.

"well for starters, we're heading for that tower." he said, pointing off to the distance where a tower indeed could be seen. "Because we're not supposed to be here. And that happens to be the only building in this whole desert."

"I want to come." I said, standing up tall.

"You'd only be in the way."

" Don't think so." I said. " Frnkaly there is nothing you can do to keep me from following you anyway."

"Fine." Koji sneared. "let's jsut go." Teh rest of them shrugged their shoulders and started walking towards teh tower. As I began walking with them, J.P. siddled up next to me.

"So, Sean was it? You said we have a TV show?" He asked.

"yeah, at least where I come from." I responded.

"Cool." he grinned.

parallelzero
November 15th, 2004, 03:00 PM
"It seems there are more people here..." Miroku said, grasping his staff as he and Sango walked over to us. I gave Miroku a "don't think about trying anything with this girl" glare, and I saw of bead of sweat roll down the side of his face.

I turned to see InuYasha running at the hiding place of the other creature, his sword in the air. Then, Kagome yelled those two words that i would fear the rest of my life, "Sit boy! Sit! Sit! Sit! Sit! Sit!"

"Not again!" I exclaimed as I, along with InuYasha, flew face first into the ground several times. "Oww....ch" I muttered in a daze through the dirt.

"I see that could be a bit of a problem!" Sango laughed.

Master Angel
November 15th, 2004, 03:14 PM
I cocked my head. What the heck was wrong with him? I'd never seen the show his anime... people... were from. "Are you okay?" I asked.

parallelzero
November 15th, 2004, 03:19 PM
"I'll be fine..." I muttered as I pulled my head from the dirt. "Stupid bracelet! Why did the key words have to be the exact same as those of InuYasha's!?"
"I wonder if it's the demon blood that makes him that aggressive." Miroku laughed with Sango.
I whacked Miroku on the head, and replied, "Watch it, monk."

Master Angel
November 15th, 2004, 03:43 PM
Yoh looked around. "Well, we should probably get going now." The guys agreed and headed off for the tower.

I turned around to go but I turned back. "Are you coming?" I asked David.

parallelzero
November 15th, 2004, 03:45 PM
"I'll be there in a bit..." I said blushing a little, it was the first thing anybody has asked me beside "who are you" in hours. "I suppose I should wait for InuYasha and Kagome to finish with whatever lurks back there."

Master Angel
November 15th, 2004, 03:54 PM
I nodded and walked after the boys. Kaidraga was back in Spirit Form and was floating by my side. Ahead I could hear Trey whining about the heat, and Len getting pissed.

~Ozy~
November 15th, 2004, 03:58 PM
After a while, my levitation spell gave out. Weshoddered in the air for an instant, giving me just enough time to say briefly "Awww, ****." Then we fell, tumnbling in a mass of bodies through the air. We fell out of the tunnel and into...sky? I saw the ground coming up rapidly, and saying "oh ****, oh ****, oh ****ity **** **** ****" tried to get my levittion spell working in time. It activated just as I saw a group of people below us. The spell slowed us down just to the point where we didn't break anything, but that was it.

parallelzero
November 15th, 2004, 04:05 PM
OOC: Wow, how many censored words can you use in one post? XD
IC: "What the heck?" I muttered to myself as I heard something in the air. I looked up just in time to see someone land on me. "Ow... ch... Again..." I muttered, dazed again.
"Wow Kagome! people are falling from the sky!!!" Shippo cried as he pointed.

Master Angel
November 15th, 2004, 04:12 PM
OOC- LOL Really!

IC- I looked back and noticed someone had fallen on top of David. I covered my mouth to hide my laughter. But I had to run off and catch up to the boys.

Flygon trainer
November 15th, 2004, 05:32 PM
I would have sighed in releif if I wasn't still in stealth mode. I had to keep hidden, or else I'd have a lto of explaining to do. and a talking wolf would though everyone off...

Mari
November 15th, 2004, 05:36 PM
Syaoran and Keroberus glanced at everyone with them in the desert, searching for any sign of deceit, danger, or any of that stuff. They didn't usually get along but, for once, they decided to set aside their differences to make sure Sakura, Tomoyo, and me were out of danger.

Tomoyo and Sakura were by each others' side, clearly they've never seen half demons, Shamans, and witches before. Afraid that something might attack us, Sakura transformed her key. Inside her back pack was the Clow Book with every Clow card in it, if anythign were to happen, she'd be ready.

I, on the other hand, was rather thrilled to talk to their companions. I knew I should be at least slightly terrified since I' am on a different world but I just couldn't. I wanted to be friends with everyone already or at least talk to them.

"So, you guys," I called, looking around the desert then up to the tower. "Where are we going?" I asked, assuming that everyone in the desert, including herself, Sakura, and the others, were going to travel together.

parallelzero
November 15th, 2004, 05:39 PM
"We?" asked InuYasha as he walked ahead, deciding nothing was there, "That tower is no place for children. That includes you!" he yelled as he pointed at me, "Children wil just get in the way.
"I agree." Miroku said, nodding, "I don't think it would be wise to endanger yourself like this."

Flygon trainer
November 15th, 2004, 05:43 PM
"it isn't wise to go virtually alone either" I said, as the pack prepared to pounce. how they hadn't seen a snowy white wolf was beyond me.

Mari
November 15th, 2004, 05:49 PM
Hearing Inuyasha's comment, I frowned. But quickly turned it upside to a grin again. I mean, that was to be expected from Inuyasha, judging a person too quickly.

"We can help you, even though we are just children." I said in an oddly cheery tone. I should be upset but I somehow knew that Miroku and Inuyasha was wrong about us. "Ask Davick, I mean David, he knows what we can do." I continued, hoping that David knows a thing or two about Card Captor Sakura.

parallelzero
November 15th, 2004, 05:54 PM
"I can't believe you didn't notice that wolf InuYasha," sighed Kagome, "You're hopeless."
"What kind of wolf talks!?" he exclaimed back.

I turned to the girl, "Uh.. yeah, sure..." I said as I twiddled my fingers, "I think we should be allowed to come."

Flygon trainer
November 15th, 2004, 06:18 PM
"apparently, you do. so we're even." I said, keeping my distance from them, but close enough to where my talking ability could still be used.

parallelzero
November 15th, 2004, 06:21 PM
"And I don't trust this wolf!" InuYasha was yelling at Kagome still. I quickly ran over to Kagome.
"Please dont tell him to sit!" I pleaded, "I just picked the dirt out of my hair!"

Flygon trainer
November 15th, 2004, 06:24 PM
I watched for a moemnt, before saying "puppy-boy doesn't trust a wolf. insecure, arn't you? you should be" hey, I didn't see any trouble in faking him out for a while

parallelzero
November 15th, 2004, 06:28 PM
"I don't trust her either..." I said crossly as I crossed my arms.
"Finally we agree on something." said InuYasha as he began to walk away. "Come on, we better get this over with before I melt out here!"
We all nodded and followed.

Flygon trainer
November 15th, 2004, 06:30 PM
I followed, without a word, as my pack spread out, and I said "we better move fast. there's a sandstorm blowing in."

parallelzero
November 15th, 2004, 06:33 PM
"Then we must make haste!" Miroku exclaimed as he began to walk faster.
"A stupid little sandstorm doesn't scare me..." I muttered as I continued to follow, "But whatever is in that tower might."

Flygon trainer
November 15th, 2004, 06:39 PM
"not being able to see us might." I said, as I got to the tower. "somebody's got bad decoration taste.." I muttered, looking up at how tall it really was..

parallelzero
November 15th, 2004, 06:42 PM
"It's not that bad!" Shippo exclaimed as he fell over from trying to see the top.
"Not that bad huh?" I commented, "Then go climb it yourself."
"No, no, its okay!" He laughed.
We entered the building. The inside was pitch black, no light to be seen.

Suzu
November 15th, 2004, 06:44 PM
OOC: I need a re-cap v v;; whats going on, David??

Flygon trainer
November 15th, 2004, 06:46 PM
Since it was totally dark, I returned to my human form, hoping to be able to find a light switch or something... Hopefully i'd be able to return to my wolf form before they knew what happened..

parallelzero
November 15th, 2004, 06:48 PM
"And what do you think you're doing?" InuYasha asked the girl, i turned to see a human that wasn't there before. "Us half-demons can see in the dark you know!"
"Wha... but I thought you were a wolf!" I muttered as I rolled my eyes.

Flygon trainer
November 15th, 2004, 06:52 PM
I cursed under my breath, realising that I hadn't seen enough episodes... I decided not to say naything, and proceeded to continue looking for a light, but i could already feel my eyes adapting to the darkness, somehting carried over from my wolf form..

parallelzero
November 15th, 2004, 06:55 PM
"Talkative!" I exclaimed as I began to walk around. I saw Miroku navigating with his staff, holding Sango's hand, and InuYasha had Kagome, Shippo on his shoulder. Kirara was on the ground in her smaller form, following. "So what are we looking for exactly?"

Flygon trainer
November 15th, 2004, 06:57 PM
"no, just refusing to explain." I said calmly, then following it with "well, if anything's normal, we're looking for some rare treasure guarded by a giant monster. that's how it tends to be"

Suzu
November 15th, 2004, 06:58 PM
"Thats a good question..."
I muttered trieng to to trip over anyone in the dark, I looked back at the new people who had joined the group.

parallelzero
November 15th, 2004, 07:00 PM
"I sense a jewel shard InYasha..." Kagome said as she looked up.
"Why the heck would a shard be all the way out here?" he cried, but all i did was shrug my shoulders.

Flygon trainer
November 15th, 2004, 07:04 PM
I looked at the boy, and moved over to him, and saying in a whisper "you arn't from the anime are you?" I could just hope I was right...

Suzu
November 15th, 2004, 07:06 PM
I looked up at the mention of a jewl shard. It wasnt all that strange, if people could be brought all the way out here, why couldnt jewls.

"where's it coming from Kago..."
I froze as a saw a blure flash next to the wolf girl.

"watch out!!!"

~Ozy~
November 15th, 2004, 07:49 PM
I'd been following along in silence. The darkness of this tower was so much more comfortable. I'd managed to keep out of sight until now. Disarmingly, I replied "Hey, hey, take it easy. I don't mean any harm."

Flygon trainer
November 15th, 2004, 07:50 PM
I was in my wolf form before I knew it, growling at the newcomer. My former sence of security was long lost..

~Ozy~
November 15th, 2004, 08:02 PM
It was obvious that at least on doubted me. Expected, but dissapointing nonetheless. Showing a little fang now wouldn't get me anywhee, so instead I lined myself in harmless magical flames, allowing the group to see me. I repeated "I don't mean any harm. Take it easy."

Suzu
November 15th, 2004, 08:05 PM
"Hey you scared us!! and whats with the lurking?!"
I yelled in an annoyed tone. Noticing something a little "off" about the wolf now standing next to me I knelt down and whisptered in her ear.

"Your not really from anything called wolf's rain, huh?"

~Ozy~
November 15th, 2004, 08:09 PM
"Can't help it" I said jokingly. I continued "No one's ever accepted me, I've always been on the fringes of everything, watching, observing. It's natural by now."

Flygon trainer
November 15th, 2004, 08:09 PM
"no, I'm not." I whispered back, though I didn't stop growling. finally, after a few moemnts, I licked my lips and ceased my growling, though my hackles were still raised, and i was ready to pounce.

~Ozy~
November 15th, 2004, 08:13 PM
"Relax" I said again, though this time in a more serious manner, almost a command. reaching over, I quickly scratched the wolf behind her ears and mentally added to the entire group Because I really don't like having to fight those I just met. It's not polite.

Flygon trainer
November 15th, 2004, 08:16 PM
"you have a lot of nerve.." I said, but calming down anyway. Probably because just like a normal wolf, I would tend to calm down when pet.

~Ozy~
November 15th, 2004, 08:21 PM
"Of course I do" was my reply, a simple statement of fact. I dropped my hand back to my side and said "But you don't get far in life without some daring."

Suzu
November 15th, 2004, 08:23 PM
"That logic works grate, until you get mulled..."
I said strating my skirt.

"so... anyway, where was that shard..."

Flygon trainer
November 15th, 2004, 08:24 PM
"you also end up dead." I said bitterly, retreating aginst a wall. I still did not trust him. but he seemed nice enough..

Mari
November 15th, 2004, 10:05 PM
Just a few minutes after Inuyasha and his companions, Paige, and the wolf-like girl entered the strange and dark building, we followed, no matter what Inuyasha said. Sakura asked Tomoyo and me to ride Kero-chan while she and Syaoran walked in front, side by side. Syaoran had his sword ready while Sakura held her staff, The Shield, and Earthy.

"Kero-chan, take care of Tomoyo-chan and Kay-chan. Alright?" Sakura asked in a soft tone as we continued on following David and the others.

Keroberus nodded, watching his surroundings cautiously.

parallelzero
November 16th, 2004, 03:45 AM
My ears twitched as I looked around for a door. "I can't see a way out of this room..." I muttered, "So i think I'll just make one!" At that moment I grabbed my sword, but realized this room was getting full of people. Kirara sniffed the air for a moment, then began growling at the darkness.
I began to sniff the air, too. There was a foul odour in the air. I probably wouldnt have smelt it if I was still human.
"Naraku!" InuYasha growled

Master Angel
November 16th, 2004, 06:48 AM
OOC- Okay, so what's happened so far?

Flygon trainer
November 16th, 2004, 09:20 AM
OOC: we're in the tower, InuYasha smelled somehting, nad i really need to think of a way to stay up later so I can watch the show.

IC: my ears twitched toward InuYasha, and I asked "who's Naraku?" becuase while I was an InuYasha fangirl, I didn't know much about the anime...

parallelzero
November 16th, 2004, 12:51 PM
"Naraku is basically the bad guy..." explained Kagome, "He goes around collecting pieces of the jewel shards for his own evil purposes. He's also the one who turned InuYasha and Kikyo against each other 50 years ago."
"As well as curse me with this wind tunnel, and killed Sango's family." added Miroku.

"I see you haven't forgotten me..." a cold voice said from the shadows. "This is all quite amusing."
"Naraku!" InuYasha yelled as he drew his Tetseiga(sp?) "I should have known you were behind this!"
"Me?" laughed Naraku as he showed himself, in the white baboon costume he always had on. I knew it was a puppet. "I'm just working for someone! You see, these children..." He said as he pointed out the ones that didn't belong in anime. "Must be eliminated, and I think I'll start with the dog boy, he'll be particularily easy to slay!"

Flygon trainer
November 16th, 2004, 01:19 PM
"going for the easiest first, huh? not to wise" I said, stepping forward, knowing how most villans worked. after all, I myslef, was a villan. "why waste your energy on such a weakling when you can use your energy properly aginst a REAL opponent? that way the boy is an easy elimanation afterwards." I finished in an icy cold tone.

Suzu
November 16th, 2004, 01:47 PM
"Hey, how about you tell us why we were bought here, before you "eliminated" us?"
I asked bordly. Chances were it was just a Naraku puppet, whom was radically out numbered, so I felt brave and steped up next to Shauni.

"Common, tell us who your working for."

parallelzero
November 16th, 2004, 02:01 PM
"Wow guys, thanks..." I muttered coldly, "I always wanted to be known as the weak one..."
Naraku let out a faint laugh, "You were never supposed to turn up where you did, and reinherit your abilities. You were never supposed to return to your birthplaces!"
"Birthplaces?" I repeated, thinking about it, "I was born where I came from, not in Feudal Japan. Are you insane?"

Suzu
November 16th, 2004, 02:11 PM
"I'm starting to lean to that conclusion..."
I said under my breath. My mind raced, wondering how I could have been born into a world where witchs and deamons exsisted.

"So if we really are from these worlds... then did you guys screw up, or somthing?"
I asked steping forword. I turned to David.

"Looks like our covers been blown..."

parallelzero
November 16th, 2004, 02:20 PM
"But that would mean that-" I began to say, but was cut off by Shippo.
"That would mean that you've been a half-demon all along, but didn't know it?" he asked as I nodded.
"You wouldn't have even discovered it if that cursed priestess hadn't transformed you," muttered Naraku. "But she still holds your life in her hands."
He glanced at the girl when she asked about the screw up, and said, "All Kraiten said to me was that you were sent back by mistake, and that I must eliminate you."

Suzu
November 16th, 2004, 02:31 PM
"Good luck with that..."
I asked smirking, I knew that I couldnt attack him unless he got close enough for me to touch, so it would be stupid to attack first. I was bluffing and didnt know what was really going on, but I was going to find out who this Kraiten was.

Mari
November 16th, 2004, 03:12 PM
Hearing what Naraku said, I quickly hopped off Keroberus. Instantly, I took out the Key of Star that was inside my pocket. Being a naive ten-year-old girl, I couldn't quite understand what he said. How could I re-inherit my abilties if I don't even have any. I shook my head and decided to just ignore it, he was probabaly lying, at least I hope so. I then stepped beside Paige, without knowing why, and glanced at Naraku, curiosity filling my emerald green eyes.

parallelzero
November 16th, 2004, 03:52 PM
"I won't be fighting you." Naraku said with a smirk on his face.
"Figures..." InuYasha murmered back, "Okay, what am I going to destroy this time?"
"Me!" A voice said from the shadows. I automatically recognized it as that of the dark priestess.
"You? Why should we bother kicking your sorry behind again?" InuYasha laughed as Miroku and Sango readied their weapons.
"Because I hold the boy's life in my hands!" she cackled as she squeezed something in her hand. I felt a sharp pain in my heart, and fell to my knees, coughing.

"A jewel shard!" Kagome exclaimed as she pointed to a glowing black spot in my neck. "It's just like when she tried to kill me!"

Mari
November 16th, 2004, 04:23 PM
"David-kun!" I exclaimed as I knelt down beside him. "Are you alright?" I asked worriedly. I was hoping he won't get mad, since he might think that I think that he was weak.

Sakura and Syaoran were both watching dark priestess intently. Syaoran had his sword ready along with his talismans, while Sakura used Shield to protect Tomoyo, David, and me. She wanted to shield everybody, but she felt really weary.

parallelzero
November 16th, 2004, 04:31 PM
"I'll live..." I said as I tried to get back on my feet, but I went back down because the pain was too much.
"Wretch!" I heard InuYasha yell as he ran at the dark priestess with the Tetsusaiga raised.
"Not so fast, InuYasha!" she yelled as he hit a black barrier, sending him flying into the wall. SHe squeezed the jewel in her hand again, and I gasped for breath as I was trying to fight off the spell. "You'll all meet the same fate soon enough!" she laughed.

Suzu
November 16th, 2004, 04:42 PM
"Thats not going to happen!"
I placed my hand neer the barrer my own dark energy clashed with the barriers, weaking it just enough.

"Inuyasha!! brake it, now!!"

parallelzero
November 16th, 2004, 04:55 PM
"Pushy, pushy!" he exclaimed as he thrusted the Tetsusaiga at the barrier. The energy from the barrier moved away from InuYasha, and formed a cage around him, keeping him trapped. "****it! I can't break out!"
"Let me try, InuYasha!" Kagome yelled as she shot an arrow at the cage. Nothing happened.

"I need to help them..." I muttered as I tried to get up, the pupils in my eyes looked like they had disappeared, and the blue colour had turned darker. "I need to..."

Flygon trainer
November 16th, 2004, 05:10 PM
"let him go!" I yelled, deciding that the entire 'from this world thing' was a lie. Or only true for them. after all, I was always the diffrent one..

Mari
November 16th, 2004, 05:33 PM
"Demo [but], David-kun," I said, glancing at him worriedly. "You-you're hurt. You can't fight like that." I sighed, sometimes I get attached to many too quickly.

I knew he would still fight though, so I wondered why I even bothered. "Never mind, just tell us if you can't stand the pain anymore, okay?" I said, smiling innocently.

I then took out the Key of Star inside my pocket. I tried to remember Sakura's incantation because, if my guess was correct, I just have to modify some words then I can change my Key to a staff, too.

"Yami no chikara o himeshi 'kagi' yo! Shin no sugata o ware no mae ni shimese. Keiyaku no moto Saku-er...Kaylee ga meijiru. Release!"

My were closed as I was hoping I did the chant right. I quickly opened my eyes when I felt the key change it's shape. A grin formed on my face.

"I'll help, too!" I exclaimed cheerily, happy that I can help. Sakura then threw me Watery and Arrow, which was quite odd, considering that I was about to ask her for that.

parallelzero
November 16th, 2004, 05:38 PM
I used my sword to hold me up, and ran at the priestess yelling "Gyaa!!!" I was about to cut her down the middle when I saw her squeeze as hard as she could on the jewel, and I fell to the ground, unable to move from the pain. All I could do was shiver and cough, which was what I did. "You didn't think it would be that easy did you?" she cackled, "It doesnt matter anymore. No matter the outcome, you'll die!"

Flygon trainer
November 16th, 2004, 05:44 PM
"why you little!" I heard from behind me, as a black wolf with blue eyes lept straight for the priestess! "blue, no!" I yelled.. but I couldn't do anything..

parallelzero
November 16th, 2004, 05:50 PM
"Hmph..." The priestess muttered as she shot the wolf with a blast of dark energy. During the time she had turned away, I had crawled over and bit her toe, what else could I do?

Flygon trainer
November 16th, 2004, 05:54 PM
The blask sent Blue straight into a nearby wall, and she fell to the ground, unmoving. I ran over to her, checking on her contition.. it was evident she was dying, fast.. and I had nothing that oculd help her. i could hear a weak voice form her "I'm sorry we couldn't know each other.. sister." Right then, I understood. I really was from here, Blue was my sister. I could feel her heartbeat cease, and I knew I'd kill this girl if it was the last thing I did!

Suzu
November 16th, 2004, 05:56 PM
"Thats enough!!"
I yelled, I used as much power as I could and pushed my way through the barrier, I fell to my knees once inside and moved over to the others.

"We cant let her win..."
I said softly, I placed my right hand on David's shoulder and much to my surprise, a white light began to glow from my palm.

"That's it."
I moved my plam over the back of his neck, slowly the jewl shard was exstracted and his pain eased. The shard fell to the ground, still burning with demonic energy.

parallelzero
November 16th, 2004, 06:00 PM
"Foolish child!" laughed the priestess as she shot a blast of energy at her. "I don't need the jewel shard in his body at this point!" And she demonstrated by squeezing the large jewel chunk in her hand again, causing my breath to stop. "It won't be much longer until the boy perishes now!"

"Everyone get out of the way!" Miroku called as he opened his wind tunnel, attempting to suck the priestess in.
"Stupid monk!" she yelled as she blasted him away.

Flygon trainer
November 16th, 2004, 06:03 PM
"okay lady, I don't care who you are, but you will PAY for killing my sister!" I yelled, gettign ready to strike.

Mari
November 16th, 2004, 06:09 PM
"Watery! Arrow!" I exclaimed as I used my Star staff to summon the two.

As expected, Watery came out and glanced at me, ready to take commands, while my staff changed into a bow [meh, I forgot how Arrow works. >.<;]. I combined the two, though I didn't know how I did it, and aimed at the priestess. I knew I wasn't going to be a big help, but maybe I could distract her.

Biting my lips, I shot the arrow that concelead Watery's powers. I aimed it at the priestess' heart, if she does have a heart. It wasn't exactly the right place to hit her, but I was to panicked to think thoroughly.

parallelzero
November 16th, 2004, 06:13 PM
The priestess glanced over to see what was going on, and I quickly used the moment to muster up the last little bit of life I had, and swung my sword at her. The only problem was that the stupid snake demon blocked it, and my sword was sent flying to the other side of the room. "I guess this is it..." I said softly as I began to lose conciousness.

Flygon trainer
November 16th, 2004, 06:15 PM
I lept at the woman's throat, though I didn't know if it could do anything.. but I wasn't thinking too well anyway...

parallelzero
November 16th, 2004, 06:20 PM
The priestess easily blocked Shauni's assault, but had turned her back to Kagome, who had stabbed my sword through her back.
"I... I was defeated again?" she screamed as she disappeared into the darkness, along with the jewel. "You will see me again!!"

The curse had lifted, but I wasn't doing good. I could tell I had a fever, and who knew what else.

Mari
November 16th, 2004, 06:31 PM
Seeing that everything was over, Tomoyo and I ran towards the rather ill-looking, David. Tomoyo and I carried her towards where Inuyasha and the others were. Sakura and Tomoyo crowded around him, both looking worried as well.

"Daijobu desuka ?" I asked softly, looking at him worriedly.

parallelzero
November 16th, 2004, 06:39 PM
"Say wha?" I muttered with a smile on my face, "I don't know much japanese you know..."
"Is he okay?" Kagome asked as she ran over, along with Miroku and Sango.
"what about me!" InuYasha yelled as he chased after them.

Suzu
November 16th, 2004, 06:39 PM
"I think I can heal him..."
I touched his forehead with my right hand, David began to glow and in a matter of seconds, he looks well again, more or less. I turned to Shauni and where I though I saw the other wolf.

"Are you ok?"
I asked softly.

Flygon trainer
November 16th, 2004, 06:44 PM
"no, I'm not." I said, moving away from them. the advantage of beign a wolf was that no emotion could show on my face, just in my words. and my words had about the emotional quality of a icicle.

parallelzero
November 16th, 2004, 06:46 PM
My ears twitched as I opened my eyes.
"Ack... I feel like I was run over by a couple trucks..." I muttered as I stood up. I noticed there was now a staircase nearby. "Shall we go up then?"

Mari
November 16th, 2004, 07:25 PM
I giggled at David's answer. "At least we know you're alright." I said in very cheery tone.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Sakura asked as she walked beside David. "You can ride Kero-chan, I'm sure he won't mind."

Syaoran, who was beside Tomoyo was glaring at David, with his arms crossed. "Why are you worried for him? He just got healed." He muttered, in an annoyed tone.

Tomoyo took out her video camera that was inside the bag, along with the costumes she made. She had starry eyes, literally, while she was video taping Syaoran's actions. Meanwhile, I continued on giggling.

parallelzero
November 17th, 2004, 03:37 AM
"I'm okay! Really!" I cried as I glared at Syaroan. I slowly walked over to him, and picked him up by the collar of his shirt. "I didn't see you help much during that fight, kid." I muttered as I suspended him in the air.

Flygon trainer
November 17th, 2004, 08:58 AM
Finally after a few moments, I fought to my feet and headed over to the others, revealing a long bleeding gash on my back leg, that stained my white fur. I was ignoring it though, and resisting the fact that normally I'd be limping.

parallelzero
November 17th, 2004, 02:02 PM
"Uhh, you okay?" Shippo asked as he looked at Shauni's wound. "You look hurt! Kagome!!"
Kagome glanced over at Shippo, and ran over. "What's up, Shippo?" she asked as she looked at Shauni's wound. "Here let me bandage that up!"

Master Angel
November 17th, 2004, 02:56 PM
OOC- Dang it, I didn't get on yesterday because I wasn't feeling good. >.< So, what's happened?

parallelzero
November 17th, 2004, 03:02 PM
OOC: We just finished fighting a dark priestess, after Naraku (from InuYasha) explained that we were actually born in the realms we were transported to. That help any?

Master Angel
November 17th, 2004, 03:05 PM
OOC- Whoa, did I miss a lot! Well, is there any way of me getting back into this? Oh, I'll probably have to go in a few minutes, but I can try and get back on.

parallelzero
November 17th, 2004, 03:07 PM
"Hey, Angel, right?" I called to the girl in the red sweatshirt, I was still holding Syaroan in the air by his shirt. "You okay? I haven't heard a thing from you!"

Master Angel
November 17th, 2004, 03:10 PM
OOC- Thanks! XD

IC- I felt a sweatdrop slide down the side of my face and let Syaroan down. "Yeah, fine."

All the guys looked at each other.

"Man, is this hard to believe or what?" Trey said.

Rio nodded. "It is unbelieveable!"

OOC- I gotta go, I'll be on later!

Mari
November 17th, 2004, 05:05 PM
Syaoran rolled his eyes. "I thought you didn't need any help. Guess it's my fault for judging too quickly." He stated in a rather cold and taunting tone.

He easily got out of David's grip and turned his back on him, fuming. He stood beside Sakura and Kero, gritting his teeth. If Sakura, me, and Tomoyo weren't there he would've hit David already.

"Sorry if Li-kun bothered you, bbut it wasn't his fault. He was just jealous." I said, enunciating 'jealous' for Syaoran to hear.

parallelzero
November 17th, 2004, 05:09 PM
I laughed at Syaoran. I had seen enough of the show to know how to annoy him.
"It's okay," I joked, "I've always wanted to know how it feels to have somebody jealous of me!!!"
"Are you guys done yet!?" InuYasha yelled as he walked up to us. "We don't have all day you know!?"

Flygon trainer
November 17th, 2004, 05:23 PM
I moved away from Kagome, growling slightly. no human was going to touch me. not anymore. Wolves distrusted humans, and now I did too.

parallelzero
November 17th, 2004, 05:29 PM
"Can we go already!?" InuYasha exclaimed as he began walking up the stairs. Kagome nodded and began following.
I replied with a yes and began dragging Paige behind me. "Come on guys, no time to sit around!"

Flygon trainer
November 17th, 2004, 05:32 PM
I followed quickly, deciding to take my notice off my own blood spilling to the floor. It hurt like heck to move, especially climb, but I managed while still managing to make it look like I wasn't hurt..

Suzu
November 17th, 2004, 05:34 PM
"Common Shuani, dont be like that... at least let me heal you..."
I said softly, her friend had just been killed, I felt horrible for her.

Suddenly, I felt David draging me.
"I'll sit if I want to, Davick!!"
I yelled, now annoyed.

parallelzero
November 17th, 2004, 05:38 PM
I felt myself hit the ground with a thud. "Ow... ch..." I mutttered, glancing at Kagome.
She shrugged, "I didn't do it!" she said, as she looked at Paige.
"Oh great..." I murmered, "I guess it didnt effect InuYasha..."

Midori Chi
November 17th, 2004, 05:43 PM
ooc:My last post on this was on page 2....Can one of you guys catch me up?

Flygon trainer
November 17th, 2004, 05:47 PM
"no. i can't trust humans anymore." I said harshly, watching her. I glansed over at InuYasha saying "you, on the other hand, arn't human. therefore can be trusted in the wolf's eyes."

Suzu
November 17th, 2004, 05:53 PM
"I understand..."
I said in a sad tone. Then turned to David.

"How the heck dose the sit comand work!? I thought sit only worked for Inuyasha and Kagome!?"

parallelzero
November 17th, 2004, 05:55 PM
The charm lit up each time she said sit, sending me into the ground. "Could you watch what you say!!!" I yelled at Paige.
"I don't know what's going on..." Kagome sighed.
"Hey, I'm not human either!" I said to Shauni as I tried to pull my head out of the dirt.

Flygon trainer
November 17th, 2004, 05:58 PM
"yeah, but InuYasha's cool." I siad, then realising what I had said, immediatly shut up. why must i be an Inuyasha fangirl?

Suzu
November 17th, 2004, 06:03 PM
I laughed at Shauni's coment and started walking up the steps, but turned back once more.

"Ok, sorry Davick, I wont say sit again."

parallelzero
November 17th, 2004, 06:06 PM
"Why did it have to be her...?" I growled as I pulled my head out of the ground again, and got up.
"Welcome to my life..." InuYasha whispered to me as we began walking up to the stairs.
"Sit boy!" Kagome said angrily as she heard his comment, and InuYasha and I both hit the ground again.

Flygon trainer
November 17th, 2004, 06:09 PM
I would have blushed, and I mentally commented on how lucky I was that InuYasha hadn't noticed that I had said earlier...

Midori Chi
November 17th, 2004, 06:10 PM
oooc:HELLO?! I asked if someone could tell me what's going on!

Suzu
November 17th, 2004, 06:32 PM
After laughing and pointing at David and Inuyasha, and geting threatned, I started up the stairs. If it was even possible, it became darker, and colder for that matter. Finaly we reached the top, a small window hung on the wall, with a slither of light shining through, enough to see a fork in the hall.

"Grate... which way do we take? Left or right?"

parallelzero
November 17th, 2004, 06:37 PM
OOC: It would take too long to explain...
IC: "Or there is this door here..." I muttered as I opened it. As soon as I opened it, a white light shone from it, and I felt something it sucking us in, until everything blacked out.
I awoke who knows how long later, outside what looked like a school. "Tomoeda" the sign read. I looked around and noticed the other were here too. "Uhh... where are we?"

Flygon trainer
November 17th, 2004, 06:40 PM
"never. ever. open another door. you're more annoying when you're trying to be helpful" I said, fighting to my feet after the trip

parallelzero
November 17th, 2004, 06:42 PM
*anime sweatdrop*
"Okay... maybe you're right..." I said, not really listening. "There are quite a few interesting smells here!" I was sniffing the air, since I hadn't really made use of my new abilities yet.

Suzu
November 17th, 2004, 06:53 PM
"Tomoeda... that name sounds fimiler... I think that's Sakura-chan's school... right?"
I asked turning to her.

Mari
November 17th, 2004, 09:13 PM
With wide eyes, Sakura nodded. "Y-yes, it is our school." Sakura said in a soft tone.

She was clearly very surprised to be back. She slowly walked through the gates and examined her environment carefully. It was true, they were in Tomoeda, but she felt rather uneasy.

"Sakura-chan," Tomoyo called, placing a hand at her friend's shoulders, as if feeling her uneasiness. "What's wrong?"

Sakura only shook her head, whilst a worried Syaoran glanced at her worriedly.

I stood beside Sakura and examined the school building carefully as she did. There was nothing wrong with it, everything was like before we had left. I couldn't understand it but, like Sakura, I felt very uneasy.

Suzu
November 17th, 2004, 09:54 PM
We all begain to wonder around there were students everywhere, talking, studing outside, acting normal, yet somthing was... off, I just couldnt put my finger on it.
I turned back to Inuyasha, David and Shauni, people were staring.

"Maybe you guys could be a little more... descrete. You stick out like soar thumbs..."
I said bluntly.

Flygon trainer
November 17th, 2004, 09:56 PM
"if you want me to go back to my human form, say the word." I said bitterly, my wound now affecting my mood.

Suzu
November 17th, 2004, 10:05 PM
"Hey dont get mad, I just dont want them to call the zoo or anything..."
I said feeling a little stupid.

parallelzero
November 18th, 2004, 03:40 AM
"What about Sango, Miroku, and Shippo?" I asked, "They aren't exactly dressed for this world."
"Are there any instant noodles out here?" InuYasha asked Kagome. Kagome and I let out a sigh in full synchronization.

Master Angel
November 18th, 2004, 07:51 AM
OOC- Oh boy, you guys always do two pages w/o me. So, what's happened now?

parallelzero
November 18th, 2004, 02:12 PM
OOC: We basically just got transported into the Card Captor Sakura realm, by David stupidly opening a door that sucked them in. And we also found out that Paige can use the sit command on Davick... er David

Suzu
November 18th, 2004, 02:43 PM
After I stoped laughing at Inuyasha's coment, I noticed that a crowd was gathering.
"maybe we should go..."

parallelzero
November 18th, 2004, 02:46 PM
"Maybe..." I muttered as I glanced over at Miroku. He was over with a girl, on his knees, holding her hand firmly.
"Would you do me the honour of..." He didn't get to finish because I dragged him away.
"Drop it Miroku, girls aren't like that here..." I sighed as I ****inued to drag him away. "Lets go then."

Master Angel
November 18th, 2004, 03:55 PM
Trey looked around. "Go? Go where?! I don't even know where we are!"

"Shut your blubbering mouth," Lenny said.

"Actually," Trey said thoughtfully. "Some whale blubber doesn't sound half bad right about now!"

I shook my head. "Come ON!"

Midori Chi
November 18th, 2004, 05:45 PM
OOC:Okay,I'm just gonna start with my 2 characters and meet one of you guys,okay?

IC:Two girls were in the sidewalk connected to the bumpy street on Green Avenue Dr. These 2 girls were looking for a home,and found it hopeless to find a shelter. Rain started to pour and cars came by them and splashed the muddy water on them. The 2 girls were having a miserable time.Oh,where are we to go? one said and the other said,"No where...this is pointless..."

parallelzero
November 19th, 2004, 12:43 PM
OOC: Just so you know trapdoor... we're all in CCS's realm.
IC: "I was just wondering..." I muttered rudely, "Are you guys planning on moving anytime soon!!!"

Ranusha
November 19th, 2004, 02:46 PM
Masayo: *wakes up* Oh great, we're in the digital world aren't we Yugi?
yugi: Looks like it.
Marik: I'm used to this. It reminds me of home.
Masayo: *dumps a bucket of sand in Marik's hair* Revenge is sweet. BTW, you still owe me.
Marik: What do you mean I owe you!?

Master Angel
November 19th, 2004, 03:27 PM
Yoh smiled and gave him a thumbs up. "Sure, I'm ready, let's go!"

Trey looked about to cry. "But I'm HUNGRY!"

Lenny frowned. "Let's go quick before he remembers he has to pee."

"Aw, man, don't say pee!"

Ranusha
November 19th, 2004, 03:33 PM
Masayo: *sees Len* Hey! Over here!!
Yugi: *sees Yoh* Hey guys wait up!

Master Angel
November 19th, 2004, 03:38 PM
I sighed. "C'mon you guys." But then we all heard a sound from behind us. We turned to see some other people running towards us.

Yoh smiled. "Hey, over here!" he said, waving.

As they came closer I realized some of them were characters in Yu-Gi-Oh! Another favorite anime of mine.

In the corner of my eye I saw Lyserg frown. I could tell what he was thinking. He couldn't believe we had to deal with more people.

Mari
November 19th, 2004, 04:58 PM
"Where do you guys want to go?" Sakura asked, hearing David and the others' complain. She decided that she, along with Tomoyo and Syaoran, can serve as their guide since we were in their world.

Midori Chi
November 19th, 2004, 05:49 PM
ooc:Who's CCS?

ic:The two girls then turned to an apartment. (The one where Hideki Motosewa lives) They saw a lady(Mrs.Hibiya) sweeping in the front and it looked just the right size and looked cheap enough too. Eclaire squezzed Lily-Rose's hand and said to her,"This is it!"

parallelzero
November 19th, 2004, 06:19 PM
OOC: Card Captor Sakura
IC: "How would we know!?" InuYasha shouted as he paced back and forth, "We've never been here before!!!"
"Maybe looking for a way out would be a good start?" suggested Sango as she picked up Kirara, whom had transformed into her small form.
"And maybe finding something to cover up our demon parts..." I added as I looked at Shippo and InuYasha. I noticed Shippo was looking around at everything. Then again, he'd never seen anything like it.

Mari
November 19th, 2004, 08:33 PM
Syaoran was really getting annoyed by Inuyasha's and David's actions and rude comments, actually, he was just really annoyed them. He restrained himself from doing anything violent, though.

"Let's go to my house first." Sakura offered as she started walking. "It's not that far from here."

Flygon trainer
November 19th, 2004, 08:42 PM
"hey, don't forget the injured one" I said, finally getting back to my human form, and following her. Though now, I was slightly limping..

parallelzero
November 19th, 2004, 08:59 PM
"I thought you didn't want human help..." I muttered to her as I followed Sakura. People kept staring at us... and I didn't like attention, so I was turning slightly red. "Are we there yet?" I asked calmly, not loud at all.

Suzu
November 19th, 2004, 09:04 PM
"I offered to heal you..."
I sighed. I was hoping we would get to Sakura's house soon...

Mari
November 19th, 2004, 09:56 PM
"We're almost there. It would just take a few more minutes." I said as I gazed at everyone following us. Hopefully, Touya-kun and Fujitaka-san weren't there.

After a few minutes, as I've said, we arrived at Sakura's home.

A sigh escaped from Sakura's lips, seeing that nothing in her home had changed. She worried that during their absence, something amiss happened. She entered through the door and checked if her brother or her father were home; luckily, they weren't. She motioned for the others to enter and then walked to the kitchen, Tomoyo following her. The two made pasta, which they hoped Inuyasha and the others would like.

Midori Chi
November 20th, 2004, 08:48 AM
ooc;Oh! I have #1-6 of that series! Go CLAMP! Anyway....does anyone here wanna join in with my characters...CCS's world is created by the same people who made Chobit's world after all...so basiclly...I'm already in CCS's world!

Flygon trainer
November 20th, 2004, 10:39 AM
"I know. what i ment was don't leave me behind." I said, finally ceasing my limping. I went back to my wolf form, and laid down aginst the wall, feeling searing pain through my leg.

Master Angel
November 20th, 2004, 01:23 PM
Trey smiled when he noticed they were making dinner.

"Finally! Some food!" he said. Kori had turned up on his shoulder and smiled.

"I am quite hungry myself," Rio said.

"Yeah." Yoh made a thumbs up. "Can't wait to eat."

I nodded. "Seems like forever."

Even Lenny and Lyserg looked hungry.

parallelzero
November 20th, 2004, 05:09 PM
"Are you sure you're alright?" Miroku asked Shauni as he sat cross legged a few feet from Shauni. "you don't look very well..."
"I agree!" Shippo exclaimed as I walked up to Shauni, Shippo on my shoulder.
"Yeah maybe..." I added, "But if she wants to leave it, just let her. It won't be our fault if she dies from it somehow..."
"Yup..." InuYasha replied as he sat down on the floor as well.

"That's just their way of saying they care!! Really!" Kagome exclaimed.