PDA

View Full Version : Do you drink or smoke?

dumbthingy
November 12th, 2004, 04:37 AM
Let's vote! I occasionally smoke, but usually don't drink alcoholic stuff ^^"

Anarchytekt
November 12th, 2004, 05:36 AM
Well, all I drink is water, coke and other things like that, no alcohol, so which one do I vote lol

IceKitten
November 12th, 2004, 06:03 AM
I drink only, occasionally

sly_74
November 12th, 2004, 06:39 AM
I've never done either one.

Claire
November 12th, 2004, 07:07 AM
I've never tried a cigarette, and never plan to ^^;
I drink now and then when i go out to a bar with my friends

Kine
November 12th, 2004, 07:15 AM
Neither, and I never intend to. (U_U)

*Chikorita*
November 12th, 2004, 07:52 AM
I've never done either. I'm only 12 for goodness sake! XD Though I will probably drink a little bit once I come of age.

Master Angel
November 12th, 2004, 08:27 AM
I odn't do either, but my friend tried a cigarette once. Her cousin let her try it just to see what it was like and make sure she never did it.

Maiko
November 12th, 2004, 09:19 AM
I don't smoke, and I'm not going to.
I don't drink alcohol, and I'm not going to.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
November 12th, 2004, 12:15 PM
I drink alcohal occasionally. Like, I'll ask to try something, not a whole bottle or anything. Usually just a sip, but sometimes when I drink daiquiris, they have a alcohal or something. Sometimes on New Year's, I drink a glass of something. You get it.

Forest Grovyle
November 12th, 2004, 12:19 PM
I don't smoke, and I never will. :)
I don't like the taste of any alcoholic drinks I've tried, and I'm not too fond of the idea of drinking, so I just have a coke or something like that ^_^ So I don't do either. :)

jynx
November 12th, 2004, 12:56 PM
I don't smoke.
I drink...............................................................................................
water and milk, occasionally coke.
XD

Sumomo & Kotoko
November 12th, 2004, 01:18 PM
No,nevea had and nevea will!!

houndoomofdarkness
November 12th, 2004, 01:59 PM
Nope i don't drink and i don't smoke .I don't plan to do either of these in the future.

mewruler
November 12th, 2004, 03:42 PM
Neither i hate people who smoke and i i hate people who drinkbut im sorry for some people who have moms or dads like that.

ryan
November 12th, 2004, 03:44 PM
i'm with raven... i'm never going to smoke or drink. i don't see why i would. i like my life, i don't need a cheap thrill (if i do, caffeine will suffice) and it's expensive. i've already vowed to drink mountain dew instead of champane at my wedding.

John Denver
November 12th, 2004, 03:45 PM
I don't smoke or drink...I think they're both just nasty things...meh

ryan
November 12th, 2004, 03:49 PM
they are both just nasty things, if anybody smokes or drinks, PM me and i'll talk you out of it!

Kairi
November 12th, 2004, 04:51 PM
I’ve had a little alcohol. My mother and I were pretty obnoxious at her 50th birthday party in Florida. XD But it was so funny! I had called in the cake earlier that day, and asked for “Happy Birthday Mom”

Well when the cake got to the table it said “Happy Birthday mon” and the waiter even told my mother to “Have a good one, ‘mon” We must have been kinda tipsy, caused we laughed so hard in that upclass restaurant. XP Surprised they didn’t kick us out.

ReploidZero798
November 12th, 2004, 05:00 PM
It might not be right or anything.....but I drank alcohol.....like once though....it was my niece's baptism.....It wasn't so much that I drank a lot of alcohol, so much as it was a mixture of alcoholic beverages.....but that doesn't mean, I still drink. I don't. I actuallt dislike drunks but if you can drink without the drunkedness then I don't mind.*is confoosed*

Kyosuke
November 12th, 2004, 05:05 PM
I've had alcohol before, and for drugs.... I don't think I'll be trying that at all.

The only real alcoholic drink that I've had, and enjoyed was Smirnov Ice, that tastes like lemonade.

Chase Leader
November 12th, 2004, 05:18 PM
I don't drink or smoke or do drugs or anything that stupid... Maybe when I am older I might drink wine but only at business parties or on Holidays...but thats it.

Miya902
November 12th, 2004, 05:21 PM
I never Smoked and never well. Just breathing the snd hand smoke from some who is is enough to make me sick, I'm not going to go do it.

And I only had a ship of achole my dad made me take a ship of his beer, that stuff is nasty, I'm never going to do that again.

BladeForever
November 12th, 2004, 05:37 PM
Yes I've had a few sips from time to time. My mom likes a drink called ''Cooler'' and it has a spurt of alcohol in it. I usually have the small portion of it when my mom is done nearly cleaning it out. x_x It actually tastes like soda, that's why I like it. Havent had it in a long time though.
I havent even came close to thinking of smoking, and I dont count Coolers as a bad drink. (especially since I rarely use to have some)
~Blade~

The Overlord
November 12th, 2004, 05:49 PM
Hmm well i dont drink or smoke drinking is just for people who are trying to hide or forget there problems why would you want to drink something that could harm your very being?and for smoking your absorbing so many toxic gasses it stunts growth and makes you older faster Drinking and Smoking are for losers.

mew42003
November 12th, 2004, 06:20 PM
I'm only 10!!10!And I will never smoke or drink!My Parents smoke...And my dad drinks.Me=Healthy.My greatgrandmother is 84 and still somkes.Still!

SkinnyGreenMan
November 12th, 2004, 06:24 PM
I've never done either one.
Neither, and I never intend to. (U_U)
I don't smoke, and I'm not going to.
I don't drink alcohol, and I'm not going to.
I don't smoke, and I never will. :)
I don't like the taste of any alcoholic drinks I've tried, and I'm not too fond of the idea of drinking, so I just have a coke or something like that ^_^ So I don't do either. :)
I don't smoke.
I drink............................................. ..................................................
water and milk, occasionally coke.
XD
Nope i don't drink and i don't smoke .I don't plan to do either of these in the future.
Neither i hate people who smoke and i i hate people who drinkbut im sorry for some people who have moms or dads like that.
i'm with raven... i'm never going to smoke or drink. i don't see why i would. i like my life, i don't need a cheap thrill (if i do, caffeine will suffice) and it's expensive. i've already vowed to drink mountain dew instead of champane at my wedding.
I don't smoke or drink...I think they're both just nasty things...meh
they are both just nasty things, if anybody smokes or drinks, PM me and i'll talk you out of it!
I never Smoked and never well. Just breathing the snd hand smoke from some who is is enough to make me sick, I'm not going to go do it.

And I only had a ship of achole my dad made me take a ship of his beer, that stuff is nasty, I'm never going to do that again.
Hmm well i dont drink or smoke drinking is just for people who are trying to hide or forget there problems why would you want to drink something that could harm your very being?and for smoking your absorbing so many toxic gasses it stunts growth and makes you older faster Drinking and Smoking are for losers.I'm with these people, you won't catch me dooing either.

Virtual Headache
November 12th, 2004, 06:40 PM
I drink, when I have to celebrate something but I've never been drunk
I never smoked and I will never smoke...

Kayleigh
November 12th, 2004, 08:26 PM
I've never tried either, and I'm not ever planning on doing it! To be perfectly honest and blunt, I think that both are nasty and very unhealthy habits, and I just couldn't imagine doing them. No matter what anyone says, I'll never try them! I've seen what all they can do to a person, and I just don't even have the desire to try them once. Thankfully, no one in my family smokes (or well, I think one of my cousins does, but even he doesn't do it around anyone) or drinks like that so I don't have to deal with it. If I did then I think it would just be horrible... I would definitely be doing everything that I could to get the person to stop!

Teara
November 12th, 2004, 08:33 PM
I don't like zmoke @_@

I've tried alcohal before but it'z not how I prefere to celebrate. And to tell the truth I'm horrified by alcohal, my mom had and iz ztill fighting a really horrible caze of beng drinking and it'z really zcrewed up alot of thingz. I really dont' want to end up like her and I've faced zo many problemz with it that it'z gotten to the point of being nervouz around alcohal =/

Ash_Pokemaster
November 13th, 2004, 03:35 AM
Of course not!!!!! :dead:
I don't like to die ^^

GOD.
November 13th, 2004, 03:38 AM
i drink on occasions but smoking makes me sick

Mr Cat Dog
November 13th, 2004, 04:14 AM
Eugh to both of them. I'm the only one of my family who doesn't want to touch alcohol when I grow up. All that liver damage, and the antisocial behaviour, and getting drunk. I don't want to go anywhere near it to be honest. As for smoking, I'm so against it. Having a load of tar in your lungs, developing asthma, lung cancer and bronchitis... and them together? Yeah right.

Zapchu
November 13th, 2004, 04:23 PM
Smoking kills your organs overtime, alchohol kills your brain and liver overtime. ^_^; For that one moment of "high and pleasure" I don't think it is worth it. But occasionally during parties I will only drink a little. I won't go overboard. I will never smoke though, but I do get 2nd hand smoke -_-; I want to punch those people for not putting others into consideration.

Crimson King
November 13th, 2004, 09:48 PM
i dont do any of them, the smell of them just make me feel like i wanna gag ><

Corrupt
November 13th, 2004, 11:26 PM
I dont do either but my parents smoke they made my lungscrapy

Spectrum
November 14th, 2004, 12:05 AM
Smoking? That's the most idiotic thing mankind has ever come up with. There's no point in it, because after that small moment of relief, you become even more stressed than you were before. I can't believe some people after all the stuff I've seen in PE theory.

As for drinking, I've had a Cruiser before, if that counts. I probably will end up drinking occasionally, but I'm not gonna go overboard.

espeon and umbreon
November 14th, 2004, 02:36 AM
I don't do both. Why? Because I'm only eleven years old and if I become drunk before I finish college I must be crazy!

Pokemon Master #1
November 14th, 2004, 08:29 AM
I don't drink or smoke :cross-eye .

Elite Four Lance
December 13th, 2004, 11:58 AM
Never done any of those things.

Jolty-kun
December 13th, 2004, 12:04 PM
Dont revive old threads >.<, sorry, just remember next time ^^;;

Kairi
December 13th, 2004, 12:19 PM
Please don’t’ revive threads that are older than a month or so. Make new ones. ^_^;