PDA

View Full Version : Official Game Rating Game Thread!

curiousnathan
June 21st, 2010, 10:47 PM
This is the official game rating thread. Don't make usless comments like: "It was GOOD and it was liked really good and yeah it was good."

So the first game is one of the most popular games, which is played on many consoles! Sims!
So what is your opinion on sims? Was it a badass game or a PHAIL WHALE?
Give us your opinion, and what you would rate it, out of 10 for each of the following:

Visuals out of 10.
Gameplay out of 10.
Controls out of 10.
Enjoyment/Fun out of 10.
Difficulty out of 10.
So those are the things that you might want to consider when you rate it.

Visuals: 9/10 - The visuals are good but the camera controls and views are really annoying when you have a lot near a hilly place, you can't get into the position you really want.

Gameplay: 8/10 - I think the sims gameplay is great, but it is mostly the same throught the series and based on living the normal life of a sim. The game is very time consuming, escpecially when you need to create an entire house, place the items, create the sims, thier clothes, aspirations and then finally playing them in the real life game. But once you get it all finished it is quite rewarding.

Controls: 8.5/10 - The controls can vary depending what console you have this game on, but for me the computer one is quite easy to use although, some of the items and furniture/tools are hard to find and remember.

Enjoyment/Fun: 9/10 - The enjoyment game is high, but you may get bored after a while building the houses and accesorizing them. But other than that it is really fun.

Difficulty: 7/10 - This game has no 'complete' difficulty. But it is quite challenging when you have to manage about 2-3 sims per house and there are like 50 houses in a neighbourhood. Keeping them happy isn't an easy job either without cheats.

Overall this is a great game in my opinion and wish to see more in the furture bigger and better than the previous. Total Score: 41.5/10