November 12th, 2004, 12:58 PM
Do you dance?

If so, what kind of dance?

*Chikorita*
November 12th, 2004, 01:21 PM
Nope. Dancing and me is a disaster waiting to happen. XD

.::Suicune::.
November 12th, 2004, 01:55 PM
My sister convinced to me start dancing and its pretty fun. I started in like septemeber. I take lyrical with my sisters friend and tap with my sister.I forgot to mention that I take Hip Hop too. Wow I have bad memory.

digi-kun
November 12th, 2004, 01:56 PM
of course, ever heard of DDR? XD

Natzap
November 12th, 2004, 02:01 PM
My sister convinced to me start dancing and its pretty fun. I started in like septemeber. I take lyrical with my sisters friend and tap with my sister.

See I told you you'd like it!:P well yeah I take tap and also ballet and hip hop. Haha its fun! I've been balleting for about 8-9 years tapping for about 4 and Hip Hopping for about 2.

houndoomofdarkness
November 12th, 2004, 02:06 PM
Nope the only time i have danced was in a night club,And that was a long time ago.

Mr Cat Dog
November 13th, 2004, 02:31 AM
I just swing my arms and move about completely randomly when I want to dance... not that dance often or anything. Only when the people on the telly are doing it. My parents think I'd make a great dancer, but I don't believe them o_O

Dratini927
November 13th, 2004, 08:25 AM
Dancing? pfft. I can't even put 2 feet next to each other right, let alone move them right. :P

But even though I can't dance, I still love to play on the DDR Machines, just because it's fun. :P I may suck (to some) but at least I try. :o :P

Ryoutarou
November 13th, 2004, 08:33 AM
Gama!~ I can't dance to save my life ^ ^;. I mean sure I wish I could and even with lessons it gets hard...plus at least club dancing isn't as formal and no real dance steps involved...

Pokemon Master #1
November 13th, 2004, 08:51 AM
I don't even want to learn how to dance.Even if I did, I wouldn't have the time.

ryan
November 13th, 2004, 08:56 AM
let's see... i can slow dance, cuz that's hugging somebody and turning in a slow circle.
i can skank! yes! (that doesn't require a lot of skill, more just rhythm and energy) (skanking is the kind of dance you do to ska music which is awesome) so, when i skank, i flail my arms and legs all over in time with the crazy ska. the level at which i do it requires no skill, but there is advanced skanking (i think)

John Denver
November 13th, 2004, 09:08 AM
I play DDR a whole lot, and I'm good at it...if you count that as dancing :D:D:D

BOO ya!

jynx
November 13th, 2004, 01:11 PM
I always get stomach ache when I do Jazz...
never knew why

100marios
November 13th, 2004, 02:45 PM
Oh ho, I sure can! Seriously, I don't mean to brag, but I can pull off the meanest macarena move with ease, hehe.
*Folds his arms and nods*
Hey!

I've never actually danced around anyone other than my family and friends, (And we're all just goofing off, so we never pay attention to how we each dance) but I am pretty agile, so I could learn how to if I ever got the chance.

*Taps his foot*
Hmm, it's a shame they don't have DDR for the Gamecube, hehe.

Sayuri no Hoshi
November 13th, 2004, 03:07 PM
Oh ho, I sure can! Seriously, I don't mean to brag, but I can pull off the meanest macarena move with ease, hehe.
*Folds his arms and nods*
Hey!*turns her head away from that dork on the dance floor and acts like she doesn't know him* O_o; Psh...everyone knows you DON'T NOD when you do the macarena... I TOLD YOU THAT ONCE BEFORE, MAN! *looks away again and tries to ignore him*
I've never actually danced around anyone other than my family and friends, . . .And the world takes a collective sigh of relief... XD

Jordan's too easy to tease, heh. Oh, and yes, I do dance. ^_^ I've been dancing since I was 4 years old...you do the math! All kinds really: Jazz, Hip-Hop, Tap, Belly Dancing, Character, Ballet, Lyrical...yep, I am the dancing queen...no longer seventeen... ^_^; I hope those of you who got that are laughing, heh... >_<

*~Ashley~*
November 13th, 2004, 03:31 PM
I love to dance! This is my 9th year of taking jazz/hiphop and my 7th year of tap. It takes up a lot of my free time but it's a lot of fun! And DDR is always fun too!

100marios
November 13th, 2004, 03:46 PM
*turns her head away from that dork on the dance floor and acts like she doesn't know him* O_o; Psh...everyone knows you DON'T NOD when you do the macarena... I TOLD YOU THAT ONCE BEFORE, MAN! *looks away again and tries to ignore him*
And the world takes a collective sigh of relief... XD

Jordan's too easy to tease, heh. Oh, and yes, I do dance. ^_^ I've been dancing since I was 4 years old...you do the math! All kinds really: Jazz, Hip-Hop, Tap, Belly Dancing, Character, Ballet, Lyrical...yep, I am the dancing queen...no longer seventeen... ^_^; I hope those of you who got that are laughing, heh... >_<
Ah, but that's what everyone wants you to think! For you see, professional macarena dancers like myself know that the finishing move to any groove involving arm-latching and neck-turning, is always a good dose of head-nodding! *a group of random people begin nodding their heads to test it out* See? Experts agree, hehe.

So, thank you for your novice dance tips Chrystie, but I know what I'm doing!

*Turns up a radio and begins to boogie down to the song "The Electric Slide"*
It's electric!
Hehe...

Virtual Headache
November 13th, 2004, 05:01 PM
my mother tried to teach me but it didn't work...
Although I'm really bad at things like that, I'd love to learn step-dancing...

Kyosuke
November 13th, 2004, 07:14 PM
I can break dance. *Starts break dancing for no reason*

When it comes to dancing to music or something, I'm way too stiff XD.

Master Angel
November 13th, 2004, 07:31 PM
I LOVE to dance!

I can do:
The Chicken Dance (can't everyone?)
The Margarita
The Cotton Eyes Joe
The Milkeshake (nah, j/k! XD)
and lots of others!

I used to be in Show Chorus, which is a group of people that sing and dance. It was a lot of fun! And I learned a lot about dancing and singing!

And I love school dances! I go to every single one! :D I think they're a lot of fun!

Flygon_Zero
November 13th, 2004, 08:40 PM
I dance, not neccesarily well....but yea I enjoy dancing....XD
I can't slow dance though, nope, not a single bit........XD

Burne Starcofski
November 13th, 2004, 09:22 PM
I used to take dance, once. Now I only do DDR, but I used to learn how to Waltz. Got pretty good too, to a point where I can dance with my girlfriend if I ever get one.

So sad, learning things you'll never use...

Shana
November 14th, 2004, 08:28 AM
I make up my own dances. Their fun! n_n

Psychotic_Demon
November 14th, 2004, 08:35 AM
yeah. i do irish dancing right now. my teacher is gonna feature me in our preformance next week.^^

(meaning i get to dance a different way than everyone else, and block the crowds view of them.xD)

jynx
November 14th, 2004, 12:59 PM
Oh, my classmates used to do Irish Dance too^^

I used to do Folk Dances (of different countires) when I was primary6.

Kayleigh
November 14th, 2004, 01:12 PM
Ah heh, it depends on what you consider dancing. O_o If you mean the old classic way where you have to take lessons and stuff, then no, I have no clue how to do any of that, lol. But if you're talking about silly made-up dances then I'm pretty good at those! Though, I've only really danced like that with my brothers and aunt. With my brothers we usually make up wacky dance moves and stuff when we're goofing off, and my aunt and I were the only ones willing to dance on two occasions: We did the macarena when we were on a cruise one time and they had a party when the ship set sail, and we also got out and danced at a party during a wedding a few years ago. They were both fun times! XD

Oh, and I might do okay with slow dancing, since it really doesn't require you to do much... I'd just worry about pulling one of my clumsy moves or something, lol.

Psychotic_Demon
November 14th, 2004, 06:22 PM
also, i`m forced to go to these weird classes where they teach you old dances that will probly never serve a purpose in my life.

people are so cruel... xP

BladeForever
November 14th, 2004, 06:27 PM
Dance? pff.. <_< The closest thing to a ''dance'' I'll get to is making up some random crap when no ones around.. (only when I'm hyper) but dancing is a no no in my books. o.O

~Blade~

Eliana
November 14th, 2004, 06:40 PM
Well,I'm not good. XD
I can dance, but no particular talent ^^;;

Teara
November 14th, 2004, 07:25 PM
I love dancing *__* I dont' take any lezzonz (unlezz my zalza exerzice tape countz <.<) but I've watched zo much of it that I'm fairling confident...in zome of it.
I don't really know if zlow dancing countz for anything though zince all you do iz rock back and forth.
*boogiez*

Kayleigh
November 14th, 2004, 07:40 PM
Ohh, I forgot about something... My aunt bought me a tape that teaches you how to Hula Dance, lol. ^_^ She figured that I would like it since I'm from Hawaii and everything. It's really neat, and I'm actually pretty good at it now! (That'll come in handy next time I visit Hawaii... I'm definitely going back sometime soon, even if it's just on vacation! <3) It does take a while to learn and it's more complicated than it looks, so I'm still not an expert or anything at it. But it's interesting and really fun to know how to do!

"pokecolo"
November 15th, 2004, 08:49 AM
I recently started taking hiphop, and when I show anyone, they think it's hilarious.

angel
November 15th, 2004, 08:51 AM
I'm having lessons.I arighty have had about 20 lessons.

Lizzie
November 15th, 2004, 09:17 AM
I LOVE to dance!
I can do:
The Margarita
The Cotton Eyes Joe
The Milkeshake (nah, j/k! XD)

Oh my goodness! i love Cotton eye joe! ^_^ *dances* lol yeah i learn dances from friends, family, lessons ect. but i did have lessons once apon a time lol

jynx
November 15th, 2004, 09:22 AM
Ha ha...Chicken Dance...I was forced to do so when I was primary one!

Is ther anyone here knowing how to dance "Oh Susanna!"?

PichuSecretBase
November 15th, 2004, 01:21 PM
Well thats a silly question XD I take four dance classes and help teach one.

I take two tap classes and help teach one and then I'm in two Hiphop. It's really fun :3 Fun Fun Fun *tap tap tap*

nadan the water queen
November 15th, 2004, 01:31 PM
definetely not! i'm really, really shy! plus i don't know how. people ALWAYS want 2 teach me, but i don't c the point of going the xtra length 4 THAT!

NiNGi
November 15th, 2004, 01:39 PM
I use to dance..... I was a breakdancer (or Breaker as we said in italy, i dunno in English) XD
I can still do it, in fact they called me as a breakdance instructor in a school some months ago, but you know, I dont really like music and all this stuff now so I did kind of quit.

Raichu Master
November 15th, 2004, 01:47 PM
Well, I'd dance, except for these two left feet of mine!

I did try ballroom dancing...I kept stepping on peoples feet...

And a few slow dances at my school dances...but the outcome was the same as the ballroom dancing...

Well with my accoustic I do a Dwight Yoakam number...haha

If you haven't seen Dwight Yoakam, then you don't know what I'm talkin' about haha

Kylie-chan
November 24th, 2004, 12:28 AM
I used to take jazz lessons when I was really young. I hated the dance, I hated the teacher, I hated being humiliated by the teacher, everyone hated me, and I was a klutz and fell over. The teacher just stared and stopped everyone to watch me. And I accidentally spoke too loudly, having to go to a therapist for my loud voice, and the teacher stopped everyone to make me apologise. I nearly died.

All the parents except for the rich ones ("Mrs. Mother of Teacher's Pet") didn't like her at all. They thought she was a bad teacher.

I quit after a term, and was so shy I only recently started dancing at the socials on my own and so forth. I used to be a wallflower, never forgetting my experience when I was young.

Now, I do freestyle dance in my bed listening to the radio when I'm supposed to be in bed! w00t it's hot sweaty and fun

jynx
November 24th, 2004, 12:32 AM
I don't like Jazz too!

But I like folks