PDA

View Full Version : DP 185 Episode Title Revealed!!!

Mew~
June 23rd, 2010, 11:53 PM
From Monthly TV Guide

「恐怖のトリックルーム!(仮)」

22nd July
DP185 - Trick Room of Terror!

The title is listed as tentative, so it may possibly change. It should also be noted that there is to be a break the following week on the 29th because of a Naruto special.

There is no summary yet.

Well what do you guys think? I have a feeling this may be one of conways tactics... maybe it will be Conway VS Ash or Conway VS Paul OR Conway VS LT (legendery trainer)

Jorah
June 24th, 2010, 12:13 AM
Yeah, this doesn't seem like your usual Japanese title o.O I would think Slowking, too, because I don't think anyone has one of the Pokemon on the list that can learn it, except Stantler, but I can't see that Paul would want to have kept that Pokemon...If it were the semi-finals, I'm sure the title would be more related to it o.O It's definitely going to change

pokemonlover493
June 24th, 2010, 07:39 AM
If that is the title, it might be one of Conway's tactics with Slowking.

Niprop
June 26th, 2010, 06:27 PM
My first immediate thought was Porygon-Z/2 (seeing as Porygon-Z/2 are the only pre Generation VI Pokémon to have NEVER EVER made an appearance in the shows/movies), to have an animé debute!?

----

But then, I realized that it would likely be used by Conway's Slowking, seeing as it would be much more logical for a slow Pokémon that's likely to appear in the show to use the move then a banned, relatively swift pokémon.

*Sigh*

Diablerie
June 26th, 2010, 09:25 PM
Using 'Trick Room'...
That does seem like the usual tactical play you'd expect from Conway...