PDA

View Full Version : Tales Of Symphonia~The Next Generation

Colette_The_Chosen
November 12th, 2004, 05:11 PM
Okay,this is a ToS rpg,as if you don't already know.But,before we start,you should know:
1. You don't have to post every day

2. You can be a origanal (spelled wrong) or a made-up (Like Genuis' kid (taken by me))

3. I SPELL BAD!I CANNOT HELP THIS,SO PUT UP WITH IT!
3A. Excuse the Caps,please.I kinda lost it.

4. I might Roleplay funny.I'm used to a diffrent style.

5. Your Descriptions should look like this:

Name:
Blood(Human,Elf,Desian,ect.):
Wepon/s:
Hair/Eyes:

The plot is basicly the same as the Origanal. (Spelled wrong,again.)

Colette_The_Chosen
November 12th, 2004, 05:13 PM
Name: Tynami
Call her: Ty
Blood(Human,Elf,Desian,ect.): Half-Elf
Wepon/s: Boomerangs
Hair/Eyes: Silver/Yellow

"And,well,There's a turkey cooking and there's pasta and Alfredo Sauce on the table."Said a half-elf named Genuis.He was a father now,and considerably older.
"Yes, dad,I know." Said another Half-Elf sitting next to him,her yellow eyes watching a turtle in front of her.They were sitting on the stairs of an old schoolhouse.
"And your Auntie Raine will be there." He added.
"Geez!" Shouted the younger of the two.Her dubbance was Tynami.She stood,grabbed a pair of Boomerangs, and ran around a bend in the road as she headed home.

The Below was Edited To prevent Triple posting

(Bye,I gotta go.Be back ASAP)

-Riyuko-
November 12th, 2004, 08:16 PM
Please dont double post. ^^;

And what exactly is the plot to this RP?

Colette_The_Chosen
November 13th, 2004, 02:05 PM
*Points to first post*
There is a quest that a Chosen of mana must perform called the Wolrd regeneration Quest.In the game,the chosen is a girl named colette.*Points to Screen Name*
This is basicly the same,except that the charictures (spelled wrong) are the kids of the former people that embarked on the quest with colette.

Alana
November 14th, 2004, 10:41 AM
This is going to be fun.

Name: Akira
Blood(Human,Elf,Desian,ect.): Half-Elf
Wepon/s: Masamune and a dagger with a blue blade at her waste just in case.
Hair/Eyes: Blue/Gold

OOC: I decided to change weapons.

Colette_The_Chosen
November 24th, 2004, 09:25 AM
Ty ran up a flight of stairs,then promtly ran into the door.She fell backwards with a sound of fright.Standing,she wimpered a little as her hand passed over a cut on the back of her leg.Wincing,she swung open the door and ploped herself down in the kitchen near a wood-stove with a pan on top.

Alana
November 24th, 2004, 08:26 PM
Akira arrives in a town she's not familiar with. She looks around and nodds. This place will be a good place for a rest. She walks to the hotel to get a room.

Colette_The_Chosen
November 25th, 2004, 06:39 AM
Ty waited.....and waited........

Sevrel people walked by the house,and she could hear them through the slats of wood.Then a door opened and closed gently at the hotel.
"Out-Of-Towners," She thought,standing,"Better go greet them.But what if-"She stopped the thought."I'd better wait for Aunt Raine."

Alana
November 25th, 2004, 12:26 PM
Akira looks around the hotel. She doesn't see anyone so she calls, "Hello. Anyone here. I'm looking for a room."

Colette_The_Chosen
November 25th, 2004, 01:52 PM
A rather tall man,dressed entirly in red walked up.
"This place is under lockdown," He said in a burly voice,"I'd suggest you leave now.Or be sent to the ranch."

Alana
November 25th, 2004, 02:42 PM
"The Ranch? You mean theres a human ranch around here?" Her eyes narrowed. "I don't like the ranches. And I don't like being threatened. I think it's you who needs to be careful." She put her hand and the hilt of her dagger.

Colette_The_Chosen
November 26th, 2004, 07:15 AM
"Watch it," Said the man,"We're not just taking humans." He reached around behind his back and withdrew a pair of 'Pharoh' Blades,Long,slender swords that exploded apon contact with the foe.

"Something is.....wrong...." Said Ty.She herd a scuffle from the hotel that was near her house,and was off,Boomerangs in hand.She jumped inside,and threned the man clearly."Leave her alone.She's not the one you want.I am."
Than man smiled."So you are the Chosen of Mana." He chuckled."Leave her alone,this one's mi-" He never finished his sentance.A dull blue boomerang had smacked him aside the head.
"Yea,that 'll teach Desians to never mess with a Chosen!" She ranted,A glint in her eyes.

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 09:37 AM
"Chosen of Mana? I didn't need help. I can take care of myself. But never the less I am gratful for your help. I am quit tired after my journey and I need rest before I can fight. So do you know where I can get a room with out having to face one of these idiot?"

Lizzie
November 26th, 2004, 12:02 PM
this sounds like loads'o fun ^_^
Name: Epithel (also known as EPi)
Blood: 100% elf
Status: was the son of a gereal and knows most of his fathers moves, so he's very skilled
Wepon/s: sword, a rope with a hook at the end, bombs, and bow and arrow
Hair/Eyes: brown hair very Dark brown eyes.
----------------------
Epi walked in the new town, he gripped his backpack tightly and sighed, "liers" he mumbled. He walked heavy footed towards the nearest hotel, inside it seemes desserted except for two girls "um excuse me? could i please get a room?" he asked, not trying to be rude

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 12:07 PM
"I don't know. I was just asking the same thing."

Colette_The_Chosen
November 27th, 2004, 08:24 AM
"Um,yea,sure,I'll be a moment,but I know the man who runs this place.I can get you in free.Both of you." The Half-elf darted up a staircase."Fez!Hey,Fez!Were are you!FEZIGO!" She shouted,a hint of worry in the last hollar."Was he human?" SHe asked herself.
"Oh no,oh no,oh no,no no no no!" She said to herself as she came down the stairs.
"H-He w-w-was a Hu-human," She spoke softly to the group,choking on the words.

Alana
November 27th, 2004, 05:46 PM
"So what if he was hum..." She remembered the human ranch and sighed. "Do you think he was taken by the desians?"

Lizzie
November 28th, 2004, 05:22 AM
EPi stared at them both in utter confusion "um thanks" he said, after the half elf said he could go in for free, he decided to stay quiet in their conversatoin about some human and Desains

Colette_The_Chosen
November 28th, 2004, 10:03 AM
"I think....." The girl sniffed."It's not like him to not be here.He only shops on Friday,and when he goes,he takes Estril, My Hawk, with him.And he lives up two floors."
The girl stared up the stairs.
"I hate them.They even took my mom."

Alana
November 28th, 2004, 10:50 AM
Akira put a hand on the girls shoulder. "Don't worry. We can go to the ranch and free them. Unless you have a treaty or something with them."

Colette_The_Chosen
December 8th, 2004, 03:22 PM
"Exactly.The village has a peace treaty with them.They won't attack the village unless...."
She paused.
"But they just attacked us!I wonder if...."
She stormed outside and walked to one of the village exits nearby.

Alana
December 8th, 2004, 04:55 PM
Akira followed. "Where are you going?" She asked curiously.

Colette_The_Chosen
December 9th, 2004, 05:32 PM
" I need to go to the temple." She rubbed the sharp edge of her boomerang,still wet with blood from the Desian.

Alana
December 9th, 2004, 08:09 PM
Akira looked at her boomarang then shrugged. "I'll come with you."

Colette_The_Chosen
December 10th, 2004, 03:58 PM
"I don't care if you do or don't.But It's time."
She stared out the gate,when a Nopping skull bounced up and they started to fight.

Alana
December 10th, 2004, 05:51 PM
Akira drew her sword and in one quick slash destroyed the skull. "Come on lets keep moving. More of them are probably on the way."

Colette_The_Chosen
December 12th, 2004, 03:27 PM
"Most likely." She walked a short ways out of the village.

Alana
December 12th, 2004, 03:32 PM
Akira followed. She spotted the temple ahead. "So what do you do in the temple?"

Colette_The_Chosen
December 12th, 2004, 03:40 PM
"Aunty Raine told me it was a test for the chosen..." She replied,rubbing a jewel in the bend of her 'rangs.

Alana
December 12th, 2004, 03:53 PM
"Sounds intersting." Said Akira. "So what kind of test is it?"

Colette_The_Chosen
December 14th, 2004, 04:02 PM
"I really....Don't know." Her expression went limp."But...She paced back and forth..Back and forth...

Alana
December 14th, 2004, 04:06 PM
Akira looked at her. "How bout I come with you? I've always been curious about what happens to the chosen."

Colette_The_Chosen
December 14th, 2004, 04:09 PM
"Sure."She darted out and started at a quick-paced walk for the temple.

Alana
December 14th, 2004, 04:12 PM
Akira almost laughed. She sprinted to catch up then kept a good pace. She could see the temple up ahead. She was glad she had something to keep her preocupied.

Colette_The_Chosen
December 15th, 2004, 02:20 PM
The temple was coming up quickly,sooner than expected.The girl froze,and rose an arm to stop Akira.
"Something...Isn't right."
She dropped the arm and brought up her boomerangs.

Alana
December 15th, 2004, 02:24 PM
Akira looked around her hand on the hilt of her sword. The hair on the back of her neck stood on end. "Somethings up there."

OOC: I decided to change weapons.

Colette_The_Chosen
December 15th, 2004, 02:29 PM
She darted up to the temple,and saw some desians around a man with bright-ornge hair.
(Sorry,I just can't spell today)
"What the-"

Alana
December 15th, 2004, 02:31 PM
Akira followed her. "Hey Desians what are you doing here? You have a treaty with this village." She drew her sword and stood ready.

Colette_The_Chosen
December 22nd, 2004, 08:36 AM
The desian grunted,and the man spun around.
"Hey,kids!Run!Go!Now!These guys are special forces!"
the desian kicked the man.
"Shut it,jerk"

Alana
December 23rd, 2004, 05:40 PM
Akira looked at the desians. "What do you mean special forces? Well what ever I don't really care."

Colette_The_Chosen
December 25th, 2004, 02:29 PM
"....." The man stared at the girl in shock,then kicked the desian that had kicked him.
Ty tossed a boomerang,that succssed in hitting one of them,but missed the other three that were standing up there,and it missed the man.

Alana
December 26th, 2004, 07:08 PM
Akira held her sword at a vertical angle and charged two of the desians. In one quick swipe they were down. She turned to the last one and pointed her sword at him. "I will giv you a choice. Leave or stay. If you leave you will be spared, if you stay I will have no choice but to finish you off as well."

Colette_The_Chosen
December 29th, 2004, 08:02 AM
"Nya.....Nyaaaaa!Don't hurt me!" The desian darted blindly off the stairs, droppiung into a pond that was next to it. He swam wildly, tring to get away.
Ty cam up behind the girl.
"Wow.That was awsome!"

Alana
December 30th, 2004, 04:54 PM
Akira sheathed her sword. "Thanks but I've had lots of training." She looked at the fallen desians. "It's a shame. They really didn't have to die." She shook her head then smiled, "So what are you waiting for, go into the temple."

Colette_The_Chosen
January 5th, 2005, 04:37 PM
Ty shrugged.
"Alrighty, here goes no-"
"Wait!" The man flew down the septs and paused in front of Arika.
"Who are you? And you?"

Alana
January 5th, 2005, 06:12 PM
Akira looked at him. "My name is Akira. I am a wanderer."

Colette_The_Chosen
January 6th, 2005, 03:47 PM
"I am Dargio....From the.....Well....From over there." He pointed at a tower rising in the distance. The tower had a pale green light flowing from the top.
"The other realm. KArrnish-Dink'n. 'The land of Water' " He said.

Alana
January 6th, 2005, 08:10 PM
Akira nodded. "So can we move on now?"

Colette_The_Chosen
January 7th, 2005, 03:13 PM
"Sure..." He shrugged and looked around.

::I don't know what to post!::

Alana
January 7th, 2005, 05:45 PM
OOC: How out we start the joutney inside the temple.

"Come on lets go into the temple."

Colette_The_Chosen
January 7th, 2005, 06:08 PM
"Allright...." He said, running up the staris, walking edgedly around the bodies.
Ty walked right throung them, and acturly, hjer shoe whent through on of them and she ended up with blood all over her foot.

Alana
January 7th, 2005, 06:12 PM
Akira simply walked around the bodies. She didn't feel like getting blood on her shoes. The arrived at the top of the steps to see a large temple with a great light shining from it. "This is your moment Ty."

Colette_The_Chosen
January 7th, 2005, 06:15 PM
"I know, I know. Don't push me. I mean it." She took a deep breath and walked into the temple.
"Wow.It's a lot lighter today than normal." She said.

Alana
January 7th, 2005, 06:21 PM
Akira follows her. The man holds out his arm and says, "I'm sorry but you can't go in there now." Akira looks at him. "Ty needs some one to go with her. It's to dangerous on her own." The man thinks then steps aside and Akira enters.

Colette_The_Chosen
January 7th, 2005, 06:26 PM
"Come ON!" Ty shouted, running into the center of the large room.
:: *JAWS theme plays ::

Alana
January 7th, 2005, 06:29 PM
Akira looks around when music starts. "Weird. Ok where to now?"

Colette_The_Chosen
January 8th, 2005, 11:45 AM
:: It didn't really start. It was supposed to be funny! ::

Ty started down a hallway and tryed the door.

"Stuck."

Alana
January 8th, 2005, 01:10 PM
:I know. So was mine.:

"Lets try a different one." Looks around and spots another passage way. "That way maybe."

Colette_The_Chosen
January 8th, 2005, 01:25 PM
Ty ran over, and attempet to force the door open.
It popped open, but it stuck.
"Help me!" She grunted, putting her back agenst the door and pushing hard.

Alana
January 8th, 2005, 01:36 PM
Akira ran over to the door and pushed as wwell. It popped open unexpectedly and they both fell forward. Akira jumped up and looked around.

Desgardes
January 8th, 2005, 01:38 PM
Name:Kios
Blood: Desian
Status:He was born a Desian, But, he turned away from evil when He
befriened a young elf, and He's goal in life is to shut down all human ranchs.
Wepon/s:Long Sword, Crossbow
Hair/Eyes:Medium Brown/black hair, Red armor, Black bandana,
Brown Boots.

Is it too late to join?

Colette_The_Chosen
January 8th, 2005, 01:51 PM
::No, but you otta get here FAST! ::

Ty stood up and brushed off her shirt.Picing a clump of mud from her hair, she walked up with Akira.
"Look, It's a hallway!" She pointed to their left.

Alana
January 8th, 2005, 02:04 PM
"Well lets go." Said Akira. She looked down the hallway then started walking. It wasn't to ovious but her hand was on the hilt of her sword.

Colette_The_Chosen
January 8th, 2005, 02:06 PM
"Hey!Wait!" Ty ran up to the girl, then started down the hallway.
The hair on her neck prickled.
"There's something here," She said, taking out one of her boomerangs.

Alana
January 8th, 2005, 02:09 PM
Akira nodded. "Your right. We had best hurry. This won't be pretty."

Colette_The_Chosen
January 8th, 2005, 03:21 PM
" I can't wait," She said, walking faster down the hall.

Alana
January 8th, 2005, 03:28 PM
Akira moved faster as well. She was sure there was some one following them.

Colette_The_Chosen
January 19th, 2005, 09:29 AM
Ty froze, looked behind her, then started walking again. "YIP!" She shouted as something moved near here.

She looked closer, then relaxed.
"Only a mouse." She said.

Alana
January 19th, 2005, 02:35 PM
*sweat bead* "Don't do that. In a place like this it could be anything." She suddenly stopped. "It could be just like that." She said pointing to something in the shadows. Akira drew her sword and waited.