PDA

View Full Version : The Chocobo Riders Club!

Shikon no Tama
November 12th, 2004, 05:40 PM
Do you want to join a Final Fanatasy club? Do you want to meet other people with the same love foir Final Fantasy as the members? Then join the Chocobo Riders Club! Everyone that joins gets to use:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v196/xxlilspicexx/cactaur_fan.png
Cactaur fan avatar or link picture to use as advertisement and to show that you're part of the club!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v196/xxlilspicexx/choco_banner2.png
A cute banner to use in your signature!

If you want to join post here and use one of the advertisement images!

Electric Hero
November 12th, 2004, 05:43 PM
I will join!, I love the Final Fantsy games, and obviosly the most famous creatures of all , the Chocobo.

Goatman56
November 12th, 2004, 05:46 PM
I'll join I love chocobos (but prefer Tonberrys)

Shikon no Tama
November 12th, 2004, 05:47 PM
Ok then welcome aboard dude! I'm working on some more things for people to use once they've joined so enjoy the club so far! ;)

EDIT: I made a new little button! It's a moogle one and soon I'll be done the Tonberry one! Here it is:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v196/xxlilspicexx/moogle_fan.png

Miya902
November 12th, 2004, 06:05 PM
I well join I think Chocobo's are cute. n_n

Shikon no Tama
November 12th, 2004, 06:17 PM
Ok guys! I've made a Tonberry bottun. I'll fix it so it says "FAN" but you guys will have to bear with it for now!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v196/xxlilspicexx/ton_fan.png

*Shakes everyone's hand*
Welcome everyone who just joined! Here you can call me either Aleksandra or Chocobo Leader!

Electric Hero
November 12th, 2004, 06:18 PM
Chocobos aren't just cute, THEY ROCK!! WOOOO!!! hehe, do you know that there are two types of Chocobos? One is from the Final Fantasy games, that they look like "war" Chocobos, they are the original Chocobos; the second type of Chocobo is the one from "Chocobo's Dungeon" that Chocobo is the cute one.

Shikon no Tama
November 12th, 2004, 06:21 PM
I have the picture of it in my computer and it's cute! The war ones aren't that cute! I have FF 7 and it shows a war chocobo in it..... it's kinda ugly! These "Chocobo'd Dungeons" and the FFX and FFX-2 ones are cute! THEY ROCK!!!!

Shikon no Tama
November 12th, 2004, 06:34 PM
If you guys want a button added to your signature, PM me for the image URL! For now I must go, I'll be back tomorrow! Andto all members who join until I come on tomorrow, have a good time here and enjoy your stay!

Goatman56
November 12th, 2004, 06:42 PM
Chocobos rule but I love the game chocobo racing chocobo looks real cute in that game with his nice little roller blades

FireEmporer
November 13th, 2004, 10:16 AM
yo! I LOOOOOVVVVVEEEEE CHOCOBOS! Kweh!

Shikon no Tama
November 13th, 2004, 01:22 PM
I'm back guys! Hey FireEmporer did you want to join the Chocobo Riders? It's great to see that people love Chocobos so much!

kybldmstr
November 13th, 2004, 09:38 PM
cho...choo....choccc....CHOCOBO!:D I LOVE CHOCOBOS!:D I EVEN HAVE LITTLE CHOCOBO TOYS AND PLUSHIES!I LOVE CHOCOBOS!CAN I JOIN CAN I JOIN CAN I JOIN?*JUMPS UP AND DOWN CONTINOUSLY*CAN I PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

Electric Hero
November 13th, 2004, 09:44 PM
War Chocobos rock in Final Fantasy Tactics..... every war Chocobo rocks in every game, all of you have to understand it XD

kybldmstr
November 13th, 2004, 10:05 PM
thats just not fair using chocobos in a war they might get killed!oh no!besides the armor and stuff doesnt make them a chocbo it makes them some war animal whch is mean cause chcobos are cute incent animals.*pets all my chocobocs*

Electric Hero
November 13th, 2004, 10:38 PM
don't worry, Chocobos can't die, Knights put on them armors to make them look incredible

Brittany
November 14th, 2004, 11:57 AM
*joins the club*

*rides off on her chocobo*

kybldmstr
November 14th, 2004, 12:29 PM
i know but theyre so innocent.they shouldny have been a part of war.cause nobody can handle seeing a chocobo get hurt.

Shikon no Tama
November 14th, 2004, 12:41 PM
Of course you may join! Anyone can join if they want!
*Shakes your hand*
Welcome to the Chocobo Riders!

kybldmstr
November 14th, 2004, 12:52 PM
YAY!i joined!chocbos are so cool!imagine instead of final fantasy chocobo fantasy!that would be fun!:D

Shikon no Tama
November 14th, 2004, 01:02 PM
Yeah that would! I made a nice avatar sort of thing for the club! To me it seems a little funny! I hope you guys enjoy it!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v196/xxlilspicexx/funnypicture.bmp

kybldmstr
November 14th, 2004, 01:13 PM
lol.thats funny.oh oh how bout one with sora riding on it with my chcocbo keyblade in his hand?that would be cool.

Shikon no Tama
November 14th, 2004, 01:19 PM
I don't think I could do Sora riding on the Chocobo unless he was like little Brendan in that avatar! I'll do another banner, but this time with two idiotic people interviewing the Chocobo..... That'll be good..... Well for now enjoy that little avatar! I'll be back on in 2 hours!

kybldmstr
November 14th, 2004, 01:25 PM
ok then.i do have some little sora overowrld sprites.we could use those.lol poele interviewing a chocobo.so chcocobo what makes you so cute?*the chcocbo looks around makes a little sound sees the camera*!*it runs off*now come back!darn thats excatly how we lost squall!except he got away in the ragnarok.

Shikon no Tama
November 14th, 2004, 05:59 PM
I could try that, but unless you could find someone to animate that sortta thing, it'll have to done in MS Paint along with my other mini projects!

Shikon no Tama
November 15th, 2004, 05:24 PM
I am, yet again, dreadfully sorry for double posting in my own thread, but I have a done a banner. It's what you asked me to do, kblmastr. Unfortunately I don't have Animation Shop(even though I DO know how to use it). I hope you guys will use it in your siggy instead of that huge Chocobo banner.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v196/xxlilspicexx/when_chocobos_go_mad.bmp