PDA

View Full Version : Greetings, friends! (I'm new too)

"pokecolo"
November 12th, 2004, 06:19 PM
Hello, fellow Pokecommunity members! :cross-eye I will be happy to meet all of you! (Just as long as you comment on my thread) Plus, I bet some of you don't know about the new Pokemon MUNCHLAX (will be explained later) and the new video game pokemon Dash (will also be explained). See you soon! :D

master of all
November 12th, 2004, 06:28 PM
hi pokecolo im new too i'll be ur friend if u just give me a chance if u can find a way just message me though pc and i'll try too reply.
have fun posting

Alex_
November 12th, 2004, 06:32 PM
lol..welcome to PC and at least all of us know about munchlax and pokemon dash i guess you could call it old news? post a lot and follow da rules

rampage333
November 12th, 2004, 06:35 PM
hey welcome and have fun postin dont forget to read the rulez lol
PM me if u wanna be my friends...

SkinnyGreenMan
November 12th, 2004, 06:36 PM
Hello, fellow Pokecommunity members! :cross-eye I will be happy to meet all of you! (Just as long as you comment on my thread) Plus, I bet some of you don't know about the new Pokemon MUNCHLAX (will be explained later) and the new video game pokemon Dash (will also be explained). See you soon! :DWelcome to the community. I bet your right, there are probably some of us who don't know about Munchlax or Dash, but there are still some who do.

Make sure you have fun around the community, if you want to be friend's, or need any help with anything just PM me.

Hope you like your stay,

SkinnyGreenMan

Miya902
November 12th, 2004, 06:50 PM
Welcome to PC, and Enjoy your stay, and Yes I know about that Pokemon too.

Kaiyori
November 12th, 2004, 07:01 PM
hi welcome 2 pc yay new members!!^_^

Ninja Retsu
November 12th, 2004, 10:50 PM
Hello, fellow Pokecommunity members! :cross-eye I will be happy to meet all of you! (Just as long as you comment on my thread) Plus, I bet some of you don't know about the new Pokemon MUNCHLAX (will be explained later) and the new video game pokemon Dash (will also be explained). See you soon! :D
Hello. Welcome to PC. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Have a good time.

Sassydoll76
November 12th, 2004, 10:54 PM
Welcome to pc hope you enjoy it here

espeon and umbreon
November 13th, 2004, 03:17 AM
Welcome! Most of as in here knows about pokemon Dash and Munchlax. Mostly because of Serebii or here.

MiNuN*
November 13th, 2004, 03:30 AM
Welcome! Most of as in here knows about pokemon Dask and Munchlax. Mostly because of Serebii or here.

lol.

"pokecolo"
November 13th, 2004, 05:18 AM
Sorry about the MUNCHLAX and Dash thing. Oh, and plus I heard you can get DEOXYS in
RUBY/SAPHIRE without cheating! (It's possible some of you, or maybe all of you know about this)

Claire
November 13th, 2004, 07:24 AM
Welcome to PC, pokecolo ^^ Enjoy your time here ^^
If you'd like to talk about ruby/sapphire, head over the the ruby/sapphire section of the pokemon games area ^^

Desgardes
November 13th, 2004, 07:26 AM
Welcome to PC! have a good time!

Sorry about the MUNCHLAX and Dash thing. Oh, and plus I heard you can get DEOXYS in
RUBY/SAPHIRE without cheating! (It's possible some of you, or maybe all of you know about this)

really...

Jolty-kun
November 13th, 2004, 08:13 AM
Hey!, welcome to PC, have fun, read the rules and dont spam ^_~, i hope you have a nice time on the board!

"pokecolo"
November 13th, 2004, 08:24 AM
I just tried the DEOXYS thing and I'm afraid it didn't work :( . Oh well it was only a legend! :classic:

Jeremy
November 13th, 2004, 10:35 AM
Welcome to PC! ^0^ *Hugs.* Read the rules, post alot, stay long, make friends, and importantly have fun! ~.^

houndoomofdarkness
November 13th, 2004, 10:51 AM
Welcome to the pc forums have Fun. Points at pika2's post .Yeah what he said.

Caz
November 13th, 2004, 11:28 AM
Hi I'm Caz
Just wanted to say the same as everyone else really. Have fun, post alot and follow the rulez :D
If you want to be friends then feel free to pm me. :D
~Caz~

Happy Dude
November 13th, 2004, 01:12 PM
hi "pokecolo".i hope you have a really great time here.just pm me if you want to be friends.

Chansey Inc.
November 13th, 2004, 01:21 PM
yo pokecolo...watch out...make one bad move and mods here will be all over your #@$..be careful...and watch out...don't make moves like PC Congress...