PDA

View Full Version : Enter- Dsaerno

Dsaerno
November 12th, 2004, 08:21 PM
Hello everyone. I am Dsaerno, a new menber of this community. I have owned every Pokemon Gameboy game ever (not including alternate versions), and mastered Blue, Yellow, and Silver. I have since traded my Crystal (after aquiring a GBA) and now own only two Gameboy Pokemon games- Ruby and Fire Red. I am exceptionally far in both versions. I have been farther in my Ruby than I am now, but I started over, owing to the fact that my boredom sometimes makes me do crazy and stupid things.

Anyway, more about me. I really like the Gameboy Pokemon games, but have somewhat lost my flair for anything else Pokemon. No, I am not only on this community for the GB games, but mostly. I once liked the Pokemon TCG, but now that I've matured, the very popular Yu-Gi-Oh TCG stole my heart away. I sometimes watch Pokemon shows on television, but not as much as Yu-Gi-Oh. I would be on a Yu-Gi-Oh community right now, but I can't seem to find a decent one. This Pokemon community seems like the most clean and orderly one on the entire 'net! I will never regret signing on here!

I will not disclose any (more) personal information about myself, but leave the discussion open to you, the reader. I hope I can make myself known on this site, and aid others who know less about the games then I do (hint, hint). Well, I'm too anxious to keep wasting my precious time typing here, I'm off to explore the rest of this PokeCommunity! See ya!

KLS
November 12th, 2004, 08:33 PM
welcome to pc
i'm KLS
possibly the oldest person here in PC
but anyways i'm not here to talk about myself i'm here to greet newcomers like you
if you need anything dn't hesitate to PM me and i'll get back to you ASAP
remember follow the rules
-KLS

Dsaerno
November 12th, 2004, 09:23 PM
Thank you very much. This site is awesome, and it feels good to be welcomed with open arms. I'll be around...

(PS) Your reputation now has a boost, KLS!

Magic Mike
November 12th, 2004, 09:36 PM
Hiya Dsaerno, I hope you have fun here at PC. Remember to read the rules and have fun posting.

Ninja Retsu
November 12th, 2004, 10:45 PM
Hello everyone. I am Dsaerno, a new menber of this community. I have owned every Pokemon Gameboy game ever (not including alternate versions), and mastered Blue, Yellow, and Silver. I have since traded my Crystal (after aquiring a GBA) and now own only two Gameboy Pokemon games- Ruby and Fire Red. I am exceptionally far in both versions. I have been farther in my Ruby than I am now, but I started over, owing to the fact that my boredom sometimes makes me do crazy and stupid things.

Anyway, more about me. I really like the Gameboy Pokemon games, but have somewhat lost my flair for anything else Pokemon. No, I am not only on this community for the GB games, but mostly. I once liked the Pokemon TCG, but now that I've matured, the very popular Yu-Gi-Oh TCG stole my heart away. I sometimes watch Pokemon shows on television, but not as much as Yu-Gi-Oh. I would be on a Yu-Gi-Oh community right now, but I can't seem to find a decent one. This Pokemon community seems like the most clean and orderly one on the entire 'net! I will never regret signing on here!

I will not disclose any (more) personal information about myself, but leave the discussion open to you, the reader. I hope I can make myself known on this site, and aid others who know less about the games then I do (hint, hint). Well, I'm too anxious to keep wasting my precious time typing here, I'm off to explore the rest of this PokeCommunity! See ya!
Hello. Welcome to PC. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Have a good time.

Corrupt
November 13th, 2004, 02:04 PM
hey i am glad you have joined this forum and hope we get to know each other
Hope you have fun
PS PM me if you want to be friends or need help

ravenstorture
November 13th, 2004, 02:11 PM
Welcome to PC! I'm Piro! Read and follow the rules and have fun!:)

LilLatias
November 13th, 2004, 02:29 PM
Welcome to the PC! Yeah, I know what you mean about Yu-Gi-Oh. I used to be a big fan of that, but now I seem to have lost interest in it. I still play, my brother makes sure of that. I don't even know my own deck anymore, my bro builds it for me (I stink at deck building :laugh: )

Lil' Schu
November 13th, 2004, 03:02 PM
Heya Dsaerno! Welcome to PC! ^_^ Hope you like it here. Congrats on getting father on Ruby. I suck at FR, but I too, am good at Ruby ^^. Hope you enjoy it here!

Kaiyori
November 13th, 2004, 04:11 PM
welcome u got a cool name ps. pm em f u wanna be frineds^_-

Jolty-kun
November 14th, 2004, 02:30 AM
Welcome to PC!, read the rules, dont spam and have fun ^_~

MiNuN*
November 14th, 2004, 03:15 AM
Welcome to PC!, read the rules, dont spam and have fun ^_~

Dsaerno
November 14th, 2004, 08:04 AM
Wow! Thanks everybody! I'm sure I already like it here!