PDA

View Full Version : **Not Confirmed** B&W Anime Artwork Leaked **Spoilers**

Myzou
June 27th, 2010, 06:33 AM
Bulbanews just reported. Sunain of #pocketmonsters just posted what appears to be artwork of the Black and White Anime.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/8/84/BW_anime.png

IT IS NOT CONFIRMED TO BE REAL. However, as it looks real, unlike many fakes, I felt like posting a thread might be worth it for the discussion.

Anyway, in the pic, what appears to be a Koffing-looking pokemon with Wings next to Jessie, a new... horned? pokemon next to the new girl, and what appears to be Tsutarja and Mijumaru evolutions next to the starters/James, with a big man to the far right.

To be honest, the new girl looks as though she may be of a different ethnicity, due to the fact her skin tone appears much darker than Ash's.

Anyway, if a mod feels it's not appropriate to post without evidence it's real, feel free to close/delete the thread. However, as the picture actually has an authentic look, and the fact the new original female character matches the storyboard artist's blog (that was mysteriously taken down and all mentions of it erased from his blog), it may very well be true, which is why I made the thread.

shot571
June 27th, 2010, 06:45 AM
Wow. Nice find. Although they seem to be making a lot of 'mistakes' like the legendaries typing. Anyway Mijumaru's evolution looks good I have to admit no matter how much I hate the guy.Tsutarj's Im a little dissapointed with. Not too much of a change from Tsutarj. The girl looks weird imo. Not cos of skin tone just her hair.The other guy is he a new brock or something?

Tox
June 27th, 2010, 06:56 AM
A thread discussing this picture was locked earlier today. Anyway, I'm not sure. Mijumaru's evo is a massive improvement. Tsutarju's evo is meh. I'm not too fond of the girl's appearance but she sort of looks like Jasmine.

Myzou
June 27th, 2010, 06:59 AM
A thread discussing this picture was locked earlier today. Anyway, I'm not sure. Mijumaru's evo is a massive improvement. Tsutarju's evo is meh. I'm not too fond of the girl's appearance but she sort of looks like Jasmine.

Where was it posted, if I might ask?

There's no post about this pic that's been locked in the past day, or any post about this picture in this forum, where said picture would belong.

Vernikova
June 27th, 2010, 10:27 AM
^ He means in the Black & White forum.

Anyway, the guy on the far right. The most stereotypical comments come to my mind when I see him. I hope that this is real (Though the Koffing + Zubat one throws me off) since it seems that Brock is nowhere in sight. The way the guy on the far right is designed throws me off a lot though.

Masterge77
June 27th, 2010, 10:44 AM
The Tsutaja evo looks pretty good, reminds me a lot of Grovyle

Ash appears to be wearing the same outfit as Black, It does not seem possible that the new girl is black/cauasian, since Ash is colored in the same colors (I can't help it that the picture is in Black and White (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/IncrediblyLamePun))

Also, would'nt there be a Pokabu evolution too?

Spinor
June 27th, 2010, 11:15 AM
Very interesting

I tried to look at the Japanese Katakana by looking at the picture with GiMP. The new girl's name looks like it'll be mroe than likely AIRIYU, or AIRIMA, I can't tell the position of the last character. Either way, AIRI means "love/affecton" in Japanese, so I got something.

As for the rest, impossible I say, impossible to read damn it. But at least we know the girl'll be Airiyu.

Snooki Polizzi
June 27th, 2010, 08:01 PM
Damn. I was hoping that because the black and white games are gonna be more "mature" with older heroes that Ash and crew would be kicked out with a whole new revamped anime or at least bump age's Ash up, he still looks like a little kid here. And ew at the Pokemon, hope this is fake just because of those nasty Pokemon.

*Charizard*
June 28th, 2010, 04:46 AM
Interesting...

but unsure on the find. I guess we will just need to wait until more is known about gen 5

solaris knight
June 28th, 2010, 09:25 AM
Aww, Is sort of hope this is fake. Partly because I want the girl trainer from the new games to be in the anime, assuming the girl in this artwork isn't meant to be the new female lead.

Vernikova
June 28th, 2010, 09:45 AM
Aww, Is sort of hope this is fake. Partly because I want the girl trainer from the new games to be in the anime, assuming the girl in this artwork isn't meant to be the new female lead.

Well, I think its been confirmed already that the Black & White girl isn't going to be the female lead in the next series.

Spinor
June 28th, 2010, 04:10 PM
That commentary also included something about the female trainer's hairstyle. I think that outlandish hair fits.

In other news. She's looking like a Class B+ Zettai XD

Paper Ghost
June 28th, 2010, 04:15 PM
I'm not liking the look of that new character..... hopefully if it's real, she'll have a personality that makes up for it. ;___;

Spinor
June 28th, 2010, 04:20 PM
Determining from the skin toning in comparison to Ash, she'll probably be a Latina with a Blonde Misty attitude. Probably a flirt.

bwburke94
June 29th, 2010, 01:21 PM
Only two leads seen, which means Brock might be back!

Bluerang1
June 29th, 2010, 01:38 PM
If this is real, it sort of backs of my notion that the girl would be "black" which is fantastic. It could just be lighting errors. So that's the "cute hair" they were talking about lol.

Masterge77
June 29th, 2010, 01:43 PM
Sheesh, Ash the hero AGAIN, seriously, he heard those inspirational words from Lucian about if winning, you challenge the Elite Four, and he STILL loses the league, but since we do not know if this is real or not (not to mention the league has not started yet), we can only know for sure that this is fake......

After all, Ash's journey HAS to end at some point, he can't go on forever about it......

Vernikova
June 29th, 2010, 01:56 PM
After all, Ash's journey HAS to end at some point, he can't go on forever about it......

The interview with Mr. Hidaka stated otherwise actually. :P

Tiax
June 29th, 2010, 03:11 PM
Guys, look at her legs. They're as white as snow... -_- I mean even Ash's head is black in this pic. Obviously, her skin color's unreadable or lighting errors which was said before. And I'd rather see the Female Protagonist as the Female Role more than the girl in the pic. Actually, I'd rather have Misty back as the Female Role, but that'll never happen...

I hope this is fake. I hate those evolutionary forms and the old guy better not be the Professor...

Kirbychu
June 29th, 2010, 03:16 PM
Thank god we have some decent starter families to make up for the awful 5th gen Pokemon that have been revealed so far. I'm happy to see that Smugleaf has gotten more smug since he evolved. The absence of Brock makes me very sad, and the girl looks like she has a Zoroark hairdo going on. I wish they would be a bit more original with Ash's character design rather than simply ripping off the outfit of the game's protagonist.

The chubby stone-faced man scares me. :(

Vernikova
June 29th, 2010, 03:35 PM
I hope this is fake. I hate those evolutionary forms and the old guy better not be the Professor...

The Professor for this region is already confirmed to be a female.

Tiax
June 29th, 2010, 03:41 PM
The Professor for this region is already confirmed to be a female.

Orly? ... Ah, that's right. Disregard that. I still hope it's fake.

Owl
June 29th, 2010, 03:51 PM
That looks interesting, hopefully they will put a colored picture up soon so we can see it. :3

Alyssachu
June 29th, 2010, 05:15 PM
Although I no longer watch the anime, this is interesting! But ummm... honestly, I'm getting sick of it. I hate how there are like 13948923849058454059 seasons of Pokemon. I mean really?! When the heck are they going to quit? Or at least make Ash grow the hell up and be... a master or whatever it is he wants. -_- And why the hell is Team Rocket STILL the enemy? Crap is gettin' so old. Ugh. ...Oh well, I'll just stick to the games.

Silver25
June 29th, 2010, 11:10 PM
Sheesh, Ash the hero AGAIN, seriously, he heard those inspirational words from Lucian about if winning, you challenge the Elite Four, and he STILL loses the league, but since we do not know if this is real or not (not to mention the league has not started yet), we can only know for sure that this is fake......

We don't know if he loses the Sinnoh League yet. For all we know this time he might go all the way and choose to keep traveling like he did with declining to become a Frontier Brain. And of course Ash is the hero, he has been and always will be because both he and Pikachu are the faces of Pokemon. I doubt they will ever get rid of him in the near future.

Bluerang1
June 30th, 2010, 02:36 AM
Guys, look at her legs. They're as white as snow... -_- I mean even Ash's head is black in this pic. Obviously, her skin color's unreadable or lighting errors which was said before. And I'd rather see the Female Protagonist as the Female Role more than the girl in the pic. Actually, I'd rather have Misty back as the Female Role, but that'll never happen...

Actually, she's wearing leggings. Her dress won't be that short. Also, she's really darker than Ash who does looks dark though. But she looks very ethnic so probably latin as someone said because of her long hair.

GlalieX
June 30th, 2010, 03:00 PM
I see Ash, so I am happy. :D

I don't like these, "New main character" rumors.

PearlShipper4Life
June 30th, 2010, 11:09 PM
Well since the new profeser is confirmed to be a gal, maybe this old guy will be Brock's replacement. Maybe he's this new girls father and wants to travel with them??? Than of course, Ash gets guy from games clothes like previous generations. I kind of like the looks of the new girl if this is true, she looks like shey'll have spunk. And I knew Team Rocket would never leave, wherever Ash goes they follow, they must get Ash Pikachu. At least, like I said if this is true will get a big cast change while keeping Ash.
Guess will find out tommarow, they said they'd reveal some new info on the new series next episode in Japan.

Haza
July 1st, 2010, 03:06 AM
Turned out to be true... those evolutions suck though... but those two new Pokemon look good.

countryemo
July 1st, 2010, 04:06 AM
i like the evo's. but who's that pokemon next to the girl? it aint a starter.

Mew~
July 1st, 2010, 10:40 AM
I can't belive it turned out to be true :( The grass starter is just, YUCKYYYY Lol.
No ones posted the boy:
http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/5515/20100701bwanime.jpgWell we know what the girl looks like, what about the boy? Maybe hes a new rival or maybe hes gonna be the brock replacement!

Iceman3317
July 1st, 2010, 10:53 AM
Yep this is all real. Serebi confirms it. But guys its CONCEPT ART it doe snto mean it is finished.

It is also confirmed Ash is the main character and there is a new boy and girl.

Id say the girl is probably going to be same color as brock.

Also the Females name is Iris

Tox
July 1st, 2010, 11:08 AM
Hmm, interesting. I had a feeling it was official. I'm still not too keen on the girl's hair. However, I'm delighted that she seems to have a dark skin colour. May and Dawn weren't doing anything for me. I hope she has personality.

The male character (the silhouette) looks kind of scrawny. He's got a feminine figure or something. I won't jump to any conclusions though. I'll wait for the proper artwork.

I'm loving the Water Starter's evolution. It's epic.

The Grass one is fairly similar to it's previous form. Maybe it'll look better when the proper one is released.

The other Pokémon look strange, but not too bad. This is actually quite exciting. Overall, I'm impressed.

Masterge77
July 1st, 2010, 11:09 AM
Best Wishes!? What the hell kind of name is Best Wishes!? I thought this was supposed to be a shonen anime!

Seriously, it sounds more like a low budget early 90s kids film than an anime, looks like Ash is going on an acid trip......

PearlShipper4Life
July 1st, 2010, 11:21 AM
I'm so glad this is true.
Even if it means Dawn's leaving, at least this prooves Ash is confirmed for the next series. Cuz he was in the sketch with the new girl along with Team Rocket.
I'm hopping this new girl won't have a mascott like Dawn did, boy did Pipulp get annoying. Pikachu and Meowth should be the only true mascotts of Pokemon, no one else. Ask for the new girl, I for one don't mind the way she looks. Bet shey'll be more boyish if any. There was also an old guy, now either that old guy or this kid in the poster will be Brock's replacement. I think Brock's not gonna be in this one guys, or he'd be in the sketch along with Ash and Team Rocket, he's been in it nearly just as long right?

Vernikova
July 1st, 2010, 01:16 PM
The boy is probably the douche rival that's supposed to be like Paul. I remember the poster with Ash, Dawn, and Paul on it from the beginning of Diamond & Pearl and there were people that thought that Paul was replacing Brock but turned out to be the rival. I'm guessing that it's the same situation here.

Masterge77
July 1st, 2010, 01:58 PM
Still the name, is the anime just ASKING to die?

Spinor
July 1st, 2010, 02:05 PM
Don't worry, I'm sure America is going to do something about it!

PalkiaSpace
July 1st, 2010, 03:28 PM
Best Wishes!? What the hell kind of name is Best Wishes!? I thought this was supposed to be a shonen anime!

Seriously, it sounds more like a low budget early 90s kids film than an anime, looks like Ash is going on an acid trip......

More like "Best Wishes" this dosn't suck as bad as it looks already...

Anyway, Mijumaru's Evo looks ok. Not the way i thought it would go, but it's fine. Tsutaaja's... No. It's the same thing, but a foot taller with spikes.

When I first seen this image in some now closed thread in the Black & White section, I automatically assumed it was fake. For one, The Crossbreed gone wrong, The Koffing+Zubat thing, (which if it is real I'm considering sueing whoever came up with it). Next, to me, the girl looks like Dawn, (Maybe darker) with her hair on Steroids. The guy, well, he's just... no... Nothing more should be said. The other pokemon thing looks... Idk, it's just a little strange to me.

I'm hoping this was only early concept art, even though it has been confirmed. I guess i'm going to have to accept it though...

Vernikova
July 1st, 2010, 03:41 PM
Still the name, is the anime just ASKING to die?

Because the name is so important as to whether or not the show will survive.

GlalieX
July 1st, 2010, 08:09 PM
Because the name is so important as to whether or not the show will survive.

+1

It's irrelevant. Not to mention that it's probably open to change in the US anyways.

Lie Ren
July 1st, 2010, 08:15 PM
ohdeargod.. D:

I hope that's fake.

I just.. I do.. looks so weird, and I'm getting tired of Ash. xD;

But yeah yeah, I know they won't ever toss him aside, because he's Ash.. still. I'm gonna remain a skeptic over that picture though, it doesn't seem like it would be real. If it is, I hope the Black and White anime undergoes a looot of changes.

Paper Ghost
July 1st, 2010, 09:10 PM
Since I'm pretty sure it's real now....

*cries for like, ever*

Though I'm mostly butthurt over how Team Rocket is still there. But I won't be touching on that. 8D

PearlShipper4Life
July 1st, 2010, 09:15 PM
Come on, Team Rockets gonna be after that Pikachu till Ash dies.
Even in his teens they'll still be chasing him and Pikachu.
Its there job, no matter how much of a joke they've been to the boss, they feel they can redeem themselves I guess =/

Weeaboo Name
July 3rd, 2010, 10:25 AM
And i've only just started to like Dawn *Facepalm*

I kinda hope Brock doesn't leave, in fact i can't really see them replacing 2 of the 3 main characters at once, but what do i know.

masquerade
July 3rd, 2010, 05:32 PM
I really hope this is wrong...I'm not a big fan of team rocket coming back, and I really think Ash's time is up.

Also, while this is very likely the case, seeing that the girl matched, this is not confirmed yet. Serebii never confirms it, he says it's very likely, which it is.

However, that boy in the silhouette... I can't help but feel that he's the main character. Otherwise, it should show a silhouette of Ash with them...Also, what was the point of renaming the show if they're gonna stick with the same main character. Lastly that Ash's Pikachu event coming up. I thought that that would signify the end of Ash and Pikachu.

It's unlikely, but I haven't given up...so long as the person was able to get access to that girls silhoutte...I can hope...

Guy
July 3rd, 2010, 06:18 PM
I really hope this is wrong...I'm not a big fan of team rocket coming back, and I really think Ash's time is up.

Also, while this is very likely the case, seeing that the girl matched, this is not confirmed yet. Serebii never confirms it, he says it's very likely, which it is.

However, that boy in the silhouette... I can't help but feel that he's the main character. Otherwise, it should show a silhouette of Ash with them...Also, what was the point of renaming the show if they're gonna stick with the same main character. Lastly that Ash's Pikachu event coming up. I thought that that would signify the end of Ash and Pikachu.

It's unlikely, but I haven't given up...so long as the person was able to get access to that girls silhoutte...I can hope...
The information given has actually been proven to be true. The next generation of the anime will feature Ash traveling with this new female character along with the new Pokémon of Isshu. Serebii itself confirms this as he did so only a few days ago.

The silhouette shown of the male character is currently in speculation however. Some say he may very well be the new male to replace Brock this generation, while others are suggesting it could also possibly be the new rival that's supposed to mirror Paul in the new season. However, because what was shown in the beta art has been proven true, it does mean that Ash will continue as the main character.

As for the Ash's Pikachu event coming up, I myself thought this signified Ash finally leaving the anime. I guess this wasn't the case. It could possibly signify Ash winning the Pokémon League for the first time.

The new series is expected to be aired in September of this year in Japan around the release of Pokémon Black & White.

masquerade
July 4th, 2010, 07:20 AM
Oh...yeah, you're right....I was reading the wrong thing...I have no hope left...unless they can come up with more of a plot for this anime...then that'd work...

yossarian
July 4th, 2010, 08:40 AM
I'm loving the Water Starter's evolution. It's epic.

I'm sorry but could you tell me where I can see this as well? I had a look on Serbbi and it only lists the first form of each starter.

moon_light
July 4th, 2010, 08:49 AM
I'm sorry but could you tell me where I can see this as well? I had a look on Serbbi and it only lists the first form of each starter.
it's not officially stated so you won't find it on serebii, but from the looks of it it's pretty obvious that the two pokemon to the left of the guy with the umbreon are the evolved forms of the grass and water starters
I personally think the evolved form of the water starter looks a lot better than its first form xD

I don't mind Ash and team rocket staying, but I don't like the design of the new girl protagonist. I actually really really liked the girl from the BW games and was hoping to see her in the anime. And even if team rocket stays I wish they'd put some new villians so that the whole "failing to catch pikachu and blasting off again" thing doesnt get too old. The BW anime previews I've seen so far aren't giving me a good impression D:

[edit]
oh wow I just realized that the guy on the left was Ash xD
I thought it was the boy from the BW games but it's just his clothes that are there xD

yossarian
July 4th, 2010, 08:53 AM
The information given has actually been proven to be true. The next generation of the anime will feature Ash traveling with this new female character along with the new Pokémon of Isshu. Serebii itself confirms this as he did so only a few days ago.

The silhouette shown of the male character is currently in speculation however. Some say he may very well be the new male to replace Brock this generation, while others are suggesting it could also possibly be the new rival that's supposed to mirror Paul in the new season. However, because what was shown in the beta art has been proven true, it does mean that Ash will continue as the main character.

As for the Ash's Pikachu event coming up, I myself thought this signified Ash finally leaving the anime. I guess this wasn't the case. It could possibly signify Ash winning the Pokémon League for the first time.

The new series is expected to be aired in September of this year in Japan around the release of Pokémon Black & White.

One possiblity that hasn't been mentioned is that Ash could actually win Sinnoh, decide that this qualifies him as a Pokemon Master. God forbid he could actually grow up and mature and then take up the Brock role as a sort of mentor and guide to this new guy who could actually be the new Ash with the same charectiserics of the Ash of the first few episodes of the entire show, i.e. brash & naive.

Somehow I can't see it happening.

Eternal Nightmare
July 4th, 2010, 09:24 AM
So now its pretty much confirmed eh. Well, hopefully this season will be interesting as Brock left. I'm wondering if this new guy can fill in the gap Brock left. Like who is going to cook andtake care of the other pokemon :/. Maybe he wants to be a breeder as well -shrugs-. I actually like the new girl its just her hair is all over the place xD.

Oh I was also wondering why its called Best Wishes myself. But my brother came up with this Best Wishes. B and W...Black and White :o. Or also because they need everyones best wishes to make this season good. They surely have my best wishes n n.

Iceman3317
July 4th, 2010, 07:43 PM
There is a new guy character as well diffrent from the one with the Umbreon.

I think Dawn and Brock both went to Johto with other people. Kenny and Dawn and Brock and the 2 kids that stayed with Brock Dawn and Ash in a few episodes about the Johto Starters where Dawn got Cyndaquile.

Tsukiyo
July 5th, 2010, 10:30 AM
Guys, look at her legs. They're as white as snow...
It seems to me that the white bit of her legs must be leggings or some such, because I highly doubt they'd allow anything quite that short.

Besides, it'd be odd for every bit but the middle of the image to have some sort of 'color error'.

fenyx4
July 6th, 2010, 05:08 PM
Argh...I'm sorry, but that Best Wishes naming just sounds wrong. A title like that makes it seem like this is the last season of Pokemon, and that the anime is sending off its 'best wishes' to all the fans... :(

Though I thought naming the DP series Diamond and Pearl seemed unoriginal and bland, it's much better than "Best Wishes". (personally, I liked the naming of the Pokemon Advanced series; 'Advanced' didn't explicitly reference the games, but rather the GBA console and an advance in the anime) Simply naming the new series Pokemon: Black and White would have sufficed for me, though it would've still been bland... Hopefully the dub comes up with a much better name, while possibly keeping the BW letter usage intact.

It's weird... I love the BW Girl's hair (White, the one from the games), but the
anime girl's hair just looks a bit freaky. I'm just mad that White won't be in the anime, as far as we can tell right now. I still have hope that she might join up with the main cast in the future... I originally envisioned that both Ash and White would gey new starters, and White would handily pwn Ash right from the start with her own Starter...

And I wish Ash would stop copying the male player character's clothing... it's annoying. I excused it in the DP series because Lucas had an alternate anime outfit and his Platinum outfit, but this is getting repetitive. I liked how in the original series and in the Advanced series, Ash's outfit distinguished him nicely from Red and Brendan. I even wanted the BW male player character to join the main cast along with Ash and the BW heroine.

As for the new anime girl, it's a bit nice that she serves as a refreshing change of pace, but White should still be in the anime to continue the 'tradition' of the Advanced and DP anime series...

IMO, the BW anime is off to a sort of rocky start, while in contrast the BW games seem to be leading a Pokemon revolution. Since this is early concept art, I'm hoping that the Starter evos get revised to look nicer. In any case, I'll keep my hopes up. :)

P.S. And hopefully, Brock returns a few eps in, just like Advanced/DP style!

Storm_has_formed
July 6th, 2010, 05:56 PM
why can't they have the in-game boy and girl be main characters in Ash's group? I was really hoping it would happen...

Godzil
July 6th, 2010, 11:07 PM
A lot of you think that Stache-Man will be replacing Brock. And yet you think he will be a Breeder who cooks, cleans, and cares for the Pokemon while dispensing useful advice.

They would just keep Brock. It's simple. Why replace him? Because Stache-Man has a mustache? Brock can grow a mustache!

And they new girl is puzzling. The only logic I can see is that White is 15, so she's too old for the perpetually 10 Ash. But wait! Plot twist! White could join the party, and she could hook up with Brock!

Imagine: White is very direct. She has already done this Pokemon journey thing, and carries her first Pokemon with her. She will be the smart girl and guide the others around the country. She meets Ash and Brock, and Brock is smitten. After being shut down, (by Croagunk probably. Or maybe Stache-Man, if he's her overbearing relative) he talks to her like a normal person. She finds him endearing, and eventually grows to like him. When he hits on girls, she angrily, violently stops him. He is used to this, not realising her feelings. She doesn't tell him outright because that's not her style, and Brock doesn't get her hints. This annoys her and prevents her from explaining things clearly. Ash thinks she is a very strange girl.

Near the end of the series, White finally spits it out, furiously proclaiming her love for Brock. At first taken aback, he quietly tells her he's always felt the same about her. They embrace, and both leave the series as a couple. Ash, emboldened by his friends' revelations, gets to a phone and makes a call. We never find out who it is.

That was rather long, wasn't it? Almost could fill out a series with it...

Spinor
July 7th, 2010, 08:32 AM
^ Not necessary. That mustache guy is an ADULT. Probably some old creepy pervert.

And $5 on Iris legs being THAT revealed. Because since May it all went uphill from there.

AceDragonite
July 8th, 2010, 06:53 PM
So the new anime "girl hero" is named Liza.
She isn't the same as the region's female hero as dawn and may have been. What do you think, I like that she's not an in-game character.

Vernikova
July 8th, 2010, 07:02 PM
I don't understand. Who's supposed to be Liza? Are you referring to that girl from the concept art? If so, I'll just merge those two threads since I don't see anyone else you could be talking about.

Iceman3317
July 8th, 2010, 07:24 PM
Iris is the name not Liza.

I hope the female in the games appear at least. I was hopeing like many others that she would be in it.

Kirbychu
July 8th, 2010, 07:32 PM
So the new anime "girl hero" is named Liza.
She isn't the same as the region's female hero as dawn and may have been. What do you think, I like that she's not an in-game character.
Where'd you hear that her name was Liza? It was confirmed that her name is Iris, but maybe they changed it? :S

PearlShipper4Life
July 9th, 2010, 12:14 AM
I like the boys clothes on Ash I think they look nice on him.
I don't care if the male joins the anime or not so there :)
I find it odd they decided to use an all anime character instead of deaging the character. They must have some thing up there sleeves right?
Maybe they itend for the girl to stay more than one region, course I'm not gonna argue that till we get to that point.
I don't know why you guys want Brock back, I just don't understand.
I feel he's worn out his welcome way back in AG.
So I hope the rumors of him leaving for once are true.
I also heard the new guy could be playing contests instead of the girl.
I'd be all for that FYI, it'd be some thing way different.
I'm sick of girls doing the same thing right now.
Seeing the new girl doing some thing different would be awesome.
Than having third boy also doing some thing instead of being background like Brocko was would be a huge improvement. Things I'm hearing of this new series, I'm really loooking forward to it :)

Spinor
July 13th, 2010, 10:18 PM
Well, this is another rumor I feel like posting in this thread.

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showpost.php?p=1844221&postcount=539

If the writers were careless enough to leak art then there should be no surprise in hearing something like this. I believe it's probably true.

Guy
July 14th, 2010, 07:45 AM
Well, this is another rumor I feel like posting in this thread.

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showpost.php?p=1844221&postcount=539

If the writers were careless enough to leak art then there should be no surprise in hearing something like this. I believe it's probably true.
Is it wrong for me to have high hopes on this?

Everything I read from that post all seem interesting and possible. I heard before this that Iris did have some kind of communication with Pokémon though. As for the male, if he's actually a coordinator in the group, then all I have to say is finally. Not only finally do we have a male coordinator, but finally the coordinator has a grass starter on their team. :) On Ash getting Mijumaru (as it suggests), then I saw that coming beforehand.

Keeping it short, here's to hoping this is at least a bit accurate, but as of now I'm on the fence until further confirmation.

Forever
July 14th, 2010, 08:03 AM
I'm leaning towards it being fake. Koromori doesn't have a nose that looks like a chestnut. It's clearly a heart. In only the early art it looks like a chestnut. And according to CoroCoro scans, Koromori is its official name, too.

Oh and Nezumimi, as mentioned, is Minezumi (confirmed I think?), which points towards it being fake for not having the correct name either. And that was only mistaken by everyone else, not someone who actually works on the Best Wishes team. And plus, the green toy wasn't even confirmed as real anyways - so it can't be that Pokemon either, as it is mentioned.

More reasons for it to be fake than not.

...I'm finding way too many flaws in this. XD;

Kirbychu
July 14th, 2010, 12:01 PM
On Ash getting Mijumaru (as it suggests), then I saw that coming beforehand.
Yeah, Ash tends to get the same animals multiple times. Krabby & Corphish, Squirtle Torkoal & Torterra, Primape Aipom & Infernape. This will be Ash's second otter. I believe this rumor. I'm not excited for all this "Pokemon communication" nonsense. :(

Masterge77
July 15th, 2010, 06:14 AM
No matter how good, how dark, or how mature the plot of the new games are, the anime will try it's hardest to screw it up.......

Spinor
July 20th, 2010, 08:48 AM
No matter how good, how dark, or how mature the plot of the new games are, the anime will try it's hardest to screw it up.......

5 days without posts. Your logic killed the conversation. You should be proud of yourself.

Laugh at me, but I believe it because of Iris's weirdass hair style and her clothes. That's a lot more revealing than Dawn. And even stockings can't go that high and they would look ridiculous on a 10/12 year old.

Haza
July 20th, 2010, 03:42 PM
I dunno, I expect this series to be a lot better than Sinnoh, it's kinda bringing a lot of surprises already.