• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

uhm hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hi this might be a bit late but better late than never some of you already know me but in the begin I forgot to do (and I have a idea that everybody mut make it's first thread)
Hello i'm saifors I like pokémon,digimon and Bakugan I like fan-made games (hacks,RMXP, etc.) I some times try to hack but I end messing up my game so please give me a welcome cuz it's better now than never :)
PS: and who argues about the "Mew is the best" under my username is strange.

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
Years
Welcome to PokéCommunity! =]

If you're looking for any Hacking advice, I would recommend checking the Tutorials & Guides section of the Games Development section, if you haven't already. I'm not a Hacker, but I spy plenty of helpfulness there.

Years
I already watched much tutorials I just do something and I mess up and that's why I tried to make a thread to get help though I have to wait for an moderator to see it I'm already waiting 2 days :tired:
Edit: I read the faq so I've contacted the asistant administrator and now i have to wait

Last edited:

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
I tried to make a thread to get help though I have to wait for an moderator to see it I'm already waiting 2 days :tired:
More than likely, your thread has already been seen... and it just wasn't approved. I might be a bit hazy on the rules over in Emulation, but I'm pretty sure they don't allow general threads asking for help there. You can easily post the questions you need answered over in the Simple Questions and Answers thread the Emulation Moderators have provided. >:

As for this particular thread, I gotta close it up. Since you've been a member for over two months and have already accrued quite a few posts, your right to an introduction has kinda been retracted... Please makes sure you're aware of the rules we have here in New Users / Welcome for future reference, okay?

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back