PDA

View Full Version : Angel Beats! Fan Club

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Owl
July 16th, 2010, 05:52 AM
Pirate bay is gone now I think.
The site is Swedish, so they were all over the papers during the court case.

And I want OVA nao ;_;
I can't wait for it o.o
I saw it on MAL and thought it came out, but I was fooled D:

Pokestick, good times.
July 16th, 2010, 08:57 AM
I did too for a couple of seconds xD

But they do have everything that they know will exist.

Stellar
July 16th, 2010, 01:50 PM
Otonashi did. Kanade didn't. :x
Didn't they both? o_o I mean, I guess it is kind of ambiguous, since Otonashi hadn't quite reached Kanade during the epilogue. But it's probably safe to assume that she'd have to remember him because she was humming My Song.

Sorry for poofing back into the conversation like that, I've been busy. xD A couple of friends and I are putting together an AB! roleplaying forum and I'm in charge of graphics.

Owl
July 16th, 2010, 01:52 PM
Didn't they both? o_o I mean, I guess it is kind of ambiguous, since Otonashi hadn't quite reached Kanade during the epilogue. But it's probably safe to assume that she'd have to remember him because she was humming My Song.

Sorry for poofing back into the conversation like that, I've been busy. xD A couple of friends and I are putting together an AB! roleplaying forum and I'm in charge of graphics.
Its fine. I thought I was wrong to, but I though I also could have been right XD

When I went to get a haircut today I saw a kid with an Angel beats T-Shirt. O.o I mean thats rare to begin with, but if you live in my are its even rarer xD

Stellar
July 16th, 2010, 02:05 PM
When I went to get a haircut today I saw a kid with an Angel beats T-Shirt. O.o I mean thats rare to begin with, but if you live in my are its even rarer xD
Oh wow. o_o Anime t-shirts that aren't Naruto, Bleach, etc. are rare even where I live, but Angel Beats isn't even that popular. I have a Kingdom Hearts hoodie that has "Organization XIII" written on the front and "Roxas" with the number 13 on the back, kind of like a sports hoodie, and it's always a rare occasion when someone asks me where I got it. xD

Owl
July 16th, 2010, 02:16 PM
Oh wow. o_o Anime t-shirts that aren't Naruto, Bleach, etc. are rare even where I live, but Angel Beats isn't even that popular. I have a Kingdom Hearts hoodie that has "Organization XIII" written on the front and "Roxas" with the number 13 on the back, kind of like a sports hoodie, and it's always a rare occasion when someone asks me where I got it. xD
Its rare where I live because people would beat you up if you wear one.

But, I was really surprised because it was Angel beats!, I was going to go ask where he got it from XD

KanadeTenshi
July 16th, 2010, 02:16 PM
I'd love a Kanade TShirt or something with just AngelBeats! on it.

Owl
July 16th, 2010, 02:17 PM
I'd love a Kanade TShirt or something with just AngelBeats! on it.
I would love a GirlDeMo T-Shirt, or a Yuri one XD

KanadeTenshi
July 16th, 2010, 02:29 PM
Yuri pointing a gun would be funny. Or one with Yuri VS Angel.

Owl
July 16th, 2010, 02:30 PM
Yuri pointing a gun would be funny. Or one with Yuri VS Angel.
That would be cool xD

Or Otonashi x Kanade xD

Stellar
July 16th, 2010, 02:32 PM
I would love a GirlDeMo T-Shirt, or a Yuri one XD
That's an awesome idea, I would love to make a GirlDeMo shirt. Or maybe a "Like-hell-I'm-dead Battlefront" t-shirt. xD

KanadeTenshi
July 16th, 2010, 02:33 PM
Kanade with Hand Sonic one!

Owl
July 16th, 2010, 02:35 PM
That's an awesome idea, I would love to make a GirlDeMo shirt. Or maybe a "Like-hell-I'm-dead Battlefront" t-shirt. xD
I wonder if they would really come out with them. xD

I find it funny how we got on the topic of shirts :D

KanadeTenshi
July 16th, 2010, 02:52 PM
Girls like to dress and look good. I personally don't care about brands or whatever as long as it looks good on me and makes me look less fat

Galukxy
July 17th, 2010, 12:40 AM
Girls like to dress and look good. I personally don't care about brands or whatever as long as it looks good on me and makes me look less fat

Not all girls. I don't care if I look good or not, when I dress. I just put something casual on. :P

I would like Something associated with Angel Beats! though, like a walking, talking, moving action figure.

Owl
July 17th, 2010, 06:41 AM
I feel like cosplaying Otonashi, but I never cosplayed before. Have you guys ever cosplayed? :O

KanadeTenshi
July 17th, 2010, 06:53 AM
Not all girls. I don't care if I look good or not, when I dress. I just put something casual on. :P

I would like Something associated with Angel Beats! though, like a walking, talking, moving action figure.
I just wear whatever's good on me and looks cute and a miniskirt

I cosplayed bunny girl Haruhi

N-nope... I never cosplayed.

Owl
July 17th, 2010, 06:54 AM
I just wear whatever's good on me and looks cute and a miniskirt

I cosplayed bunny girl Haruhi

N-nope... I never cosplayed.
lmao.

How long do you think Angel Beat's popularity is going to last?

KanadeTenshi
July 17th, 2010, 06:58 AM
I hope it'll last long. I want to see more cute signatures like Inkpuddles's.

Owl
July 17th, 2010, 07:00 AM
I hope it'll last long. I want to see more cute signatures like Inkpuddles's.
I like her sig o.o

I should make one, then again I'm to lazy :O

KanadeTenshi
July 17th, 2010, 07:05 AM
I'm a photoshop diseaster. I once got 4/10 so I dare not open photoshop again. I wanna start learning to draw but my hands get tired out quick. But that's something better to do in class other than HISTORY CLASS -_-.

Owl
July 17th, 2010, 07:07 AM
I'm a photoshop diseaster. I once got 4/10 so I dare not open photoshop again. I wanna start learning to draw but my hands get tired out quick. But that's something better to do in class other than HISTORY CLASS -_-.
The highest I got as a rating over here was 9/10, and when I made one during school I got a 100%. But, all those things were on my old computer :[

KanadeTenshi
July 17th, 2010, 07:10 AM
I had a lot of adult content of my brother songs on my PC before I formatted it.

Doesn't it feel that AngelBeats! was more for girls than boys?

Owl
July 17th, 2010, 07:11 AM
I had a lot of adult content of my brother songs on my PC before I formatted it.

Doesn't it feel that AngelBeats! was more for girls than boys?
Not really, I loved it :D

I have the whole GirlDeMo album and all of the songs played in the Anime :D

KanadeTenshi
July 17th, 2010, 09:45 AM
So that's another album you pirated..
Still that series was romantic and didn't have much random fanservice. Perfect for girls.

Owl
July 17th, 2010, 09:54 AM
So that's another album you pirated..
Still that series was romantic and didn't have much random fanservice. Perfect for girls.
Some guys like romance. :3
It was kinda romance but more action.

Stellar
July 17th, 2010, 05:34 PM
I like fanservice though, I feel like it's an unavoidable aspect of anime. xD

One of my friends who's basically your stereotypical guy (girls + action = love) is actually into Angel Beats. It was funny because I wanted to suggest it to him but I doubted he'd like it, so I tried getting him into Durarara!! instead. He ended up hating it before he even got to the second episode, and this was his reason: "Well, I'm watching Angel Beats right now and it just doesn't compare..."

Owl
July 17th, 2010, 05:36 PM
I like fanservice though, I feel like it's an unavoidable aspect of anime. xD

One of my friends who's basically your stereotypical guy (girls + action = love) is actually into Angel Beats. It was funny because I wanted to suggest it to him but I doubted he'd like it, so I tried getting him into Durarara!! instead. He ended up hating it before he even got to the second episode, and this was his reason: "Well, I'm watching Angel Beats right now and it just doesn't compare..."
A lot of more guys are into this one. I guess its because of the action too :D

Cynic Kaka
July 17th, 2010, 05:36 PM
Well, in my opinion, the best idea for a AB! themed t-shirt would be a bigger version of the part where Yui accidentally hangs herself. Possibly with the line, "Even death can't cure idiocy." By the way, Hand Sonic.

Owl
July 17th, 2010, 05:38 PM
Well, in my opinion, the best idea for a AB! themed t-shirt would be a bigger version of the part where Yui accidentally hangs herself. Possibly with the line, "Even death can't cure idiocy." By the way, Hand Sonic.
That would be very amusing XD

I really want an AB! shirt now ;;

Cynic Kaka
July 17th, 2010, 05:41 PM
That would be very amusing XD

I really want an AB! shirt now ;;

I do too. I wouldn't wear it in public, though. : /

My favorite character is Yui. I'm pretty much a huge fan of her. The biggest Yui fantard so far. : D

Owl
July 17th, 2010, 05:42 PM
I do too. I wouldn't wear it in public, though. : /

My favorite character is Yui. I'm pretty much a huge fan of her. The biggest Yui fantard so far. : D
I'd get beat up if I did D:

I'm a big Kanade fanboy XD

Cynic Kaka
July 17th, 2010, 05:44 PM
I'd get beat up if I did D:

I'm a big Kanade fanboy XD

:/ I never really liked Kanade.

And one week ago, you were a female. ._o I don't want to know.

Owl
July 17th, 2010, 05:46 PM
:/ I never really liked Kanade.

And one week ago, you were a female. ._o I don't want to know.
I'm actually a Charizard thank you very much.

Kanade is a Angel :D

Cynic Kaka
July 17th, 2010, 05:47 PM
I'm actually a Charizard thank you very much.

Kanade is a Angel :D

Kanade isn't an angel. Yuri is just an idiot.

Owl
July 17th, 2010, 05:49 PM
Kanade isn't an angel. Yuri is just an idiot.
Yuri is Kawaii :D
And so is Yuri xD

Stellar
July 17th, 2010, 05:52 PM
Our member titles. They match. ouo

Owl
July 17th, 2010, 05:53 PM
Maybe I should make a Theme collab for the people in this group if I stop being lazy XD

Cynic Kaka
July 17th, 2010, 05:58 PM
Our member titles. They match. ouo

We must talk about Yui sometime, then. : D

Rock Version of the OP is epic. Nice choice.

It it sad that I'm rewatching AB not even a week after I finished watching it for the first time?

Stellar
July 17th, 2010, 06:00 PM
It it sad that I'm rewatching AB not even a week after I finished watching it for the first time?
Not at all. xD The same day I finished the last episode I started rewatching it with a friend.
And lol, originally I tried to make my title "I will pee and sing my heart out!" But it wouldn't fit. >:

Cynic Kaka
July 17th, 2010, 06:01 PM
Not at all. xD The same day I finished the last episode I started rewatching it with a friend.
And lol, originally I tried to make my title "I will pee and sing my heart out!" But it wouldn't fit. >:

In episode 6, it was hilarious when Yui kept going in and out saying she had to pee, and then when Naoi (Spelling fail, I think.) showed up, she ran out saying, "I have to use the bathroom!"

Stellar
July 17th, 2010, 06:05 PM
In episode 6, it was hilarious when Yui kept going in and out saying she had to pee, and then when Naoi (Spelling fail, I think.) showed up, she ran out saying, "I have to use the bathroom!"
Rofl I don't remember that. xD All I remember is that she kept threatening to pee buckets, and Hinata would just tell her "I don't care." They were so adorable together. <3 Although they didn't have any real basis until the 10th episode, I think. Just the usual bickering that odd couples do. xD

Owl
July 17th, 2010, 06:06 PM
Lmao xD
That was one of the funniest XD

Cynic Kaka
July 17th, 2010, 06:07 PM
Rofl I don't remember that. xD All I remember is that she kept threatening to pee buckets, and Hinata would just tell her "I don't care." They were so adorable together. <3 Although they didn't have any real basis until the 10th episode, I think. Just the usual bickering that odd couples do. xD

Episode 4 was probably the episode I loved her most in. Especially when she accidentally hangs herself.

GERMAN SUPLEX

Owl
July 17th, 2010, 06:08 PM
Episode 4 was probably the episode I loved her most in. Especially when she accidentally hangs herself.

GERMAN SUPLEX
That was funny XD
The Sacrifice one was the best XD

Cynic Kaka
July 17th, 2010, 06:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsBiMR9RYjk&feature=PlayList&p=9CBBF29A53098843&playnext_from=PL&index=40&playnext=2 1:13 is the part.

Stellar
July 17th, 2010, 06:12 PM
Episode 4 was probably the episode I loved her most in. Especially when she accidentally hangs herself.I LOVED the opening of that episode. They were all like, "If you're so good, why don't you play something?" and she totally stole the spotlight from Kanade and her piano. xD

Cynic Kaka
July 17th, 2010, 06:19 PM
I LOVED the opening of that episode. They were all like, "If you're so good, why don't you play something?" and she totally stole the spotlight from Kanade and her piano. xD

The artwork of her in that OP was just amazing and cute, to me.

Pokestick, good times.
July 18th, 2010, 09:00 AM
How dare you discuss Yui while I'm not around?? o3o

Yeah, I loved it when she hung herself xD
..which should actually be quite sad, but being immortal really brings death to a funnier side of it :P

Cynic Kaka
July 18th, 2010, 09:08 AM

..which should actually be quite sad, but being immortal really brings death to a funnier side of it :P

I can talk about Yui-Nyan whenever I want to. : /

Actually, when they were sliding down the hill in Ep 8 and she crashed into the rock and died, and Yuri and Yuzuru just assume Angel got her...

Owl
July 18th, 2010, 09:09 AM

I rewatched it just now lmao
It was funny when that guy with the big axe thing fell for his own trap XD

Cynic Kaka
July 18th, 2010, 09:11 AM
Noda was cool in a way, I guess.

Pokestick, good times.
July 18th, 2010, 09:27 AM
He was funny. I think Galukxy likes him alot, too.

She always has the links for GIFs on his funny scenes wherever she go :P

Cynic Kaka
July 18th, 2010, 11:47 AM

He doesn't really have any funny scenes.

Owl
July 18th, 2010, 11:49 AM
He doesn't really have any funny scenes.
He was the one where he beats Otonashi and getting into his own trap :P

Cynic Kaka
July 18th, 2010, 11:53 AM
He was the one where he beats Otonashi and getting into his own trap :P

Those weren't really funny, more like stupid.

Galukxy
July 18th, 2010, 12:10 PM

Like this:
http://i44.tinypic.com/6sgep3.jpg
I love Noda ;D he reminds me of some one very familiar.
Also, Naoi he's so cute but funny especially when he was saying to Otonashi after Otonashi had a flash back.

Naoi:"No matter what kind of past you had, don't lose sight of yourself.
No matter what happens, I'll be here by your side." (as he grabs hold of Otonashi's hands).

Otonashi stares at him blankly.

Naoi:"Please say something.."

Yurippe:"I'll be here too, so don't worry"

Otonashi:"Great! that's reassuring!"

Naoi:"Hey! what's with this difference?.
Well, fine."

That scene makes me laugh every time x3

Cynic Kaka
July 18th, 2010, 12:24 PM
Like this:
http://i44.tinypic.com/6sgep3.jpg
I love Noda ;D he reminds me of some one very familiar.
Also, Naoi he's so cute but funny especially when he was saying to Otonashi after Otonashi had a flash back.

That scene makes me laugh every time x3

There need to be Yui GIFs. : /

Owl
July 18th, 2010, 12:31 PM
Those weren't really funny, more like stupid.
It wasn't funny to you, but to me it was :3

Kagami Hiiragi
July 18th, 2010, 12:35 PM
lmao @ "Even death can't cure idiocy."

Yui is charming <3

Owl
July 18th, 2010, 12:36 PM
lmao @ "Even death can't cure idiocy."

Yui is charming <3
Yui reminds me of my energetic little cousin :O

Galukxy
July 18th, 2010, 12:46 PM
I like Yui she's daft, especially in one of the episodes she played a student wanting to go to the bathroom every 5 mins x3 she comes in handy for those things sometimes.

Kagami Hiiragi
July 18th, 2010, 12:49 PM
Sounds fun, but I bet your cousin's not as cute :(

Yeah, "Hai sensei toirei" as soon as she sits down, "you again? go ahead." :laugh:

Cynic Kaka
July 18th, 2010, 12:50 PM
I like Yui she's daft, especially in one of the episodes she played a student wanting to go to the bathroom every 5 mins x3 she comes in handy for those things sometimes.

You're telling me there aren't any Yui GIFs?

Galukxy
July 18th, 2010, 01:04 PM
You're telling me there aren't any Yui GIFs?

there is one I found:
http://i44.tinypic.com/nbyni9.jpg

I think she's so Kaiwii when she does that.
though she doesn't beat Kanade.

Kagami Hiiragi
July 18th, 2010, 01:07 PM
Ahh, that's a high quality .gif! I'm sure she had prettier scenes then that one though.

KanadeTenshi
July 18th, 2010, 03:13 PM
there is one I found:

That's the spirit over there!

Oh and cute gif. AB!Chan

Drew
July 18th, 2010, 03:44 PM
Hand Sonic. ~

there is one I found:

ffff, I've been hoping to find a gif of that, it's adorable. ;;

Awesome quality, too.

Owl
July 18th, 2010, 03:48 PM
Welcome Drew~
I have a urge to re watch the series again XD

I wanted to download it onto my iPod but it got taken off of Youtube after episode 8 ;;

KanadeTenshi
July 18th, 2010, 03:50 PM
http://www.watchanimeon.com/yu-gi-oh-gx-episode-21/

Search Angel Beats there, I think you can download from there or something.

Drew
July 18th, 2010, 04:02 PM
Careful with those links, Kanade. xD

Welcome Drew~
I have a urge to re watch the series again XD

I wanted to download it onto my iPod but it got taken off of Youtube after episode 8 ;;

I don't plan to download it, but I DO really wanna watch it again.

Might just do that once my pizza gets here. >__> Can't stay away from that series. fff

Owl
July 18th, 2010, 04:05 PM
I don't plan to download it, but I DO really wanna watch it again.

Might just do that once my pizza gets here. >__> Can't stay away from that series. fff
ooo pizza :3

I know. I can't wait for the OVA/Special in December :D

Drew
July 18th, 2010, 04:22 PM
It comes out in December? So. far. awayyy.. xD;

KanadeTenshi
July 18th, 2010, 04:27 PM
Charizard want to make us pumped. Don't remind me of that and time will fly.

There's one negative though, summer will end and so holiday and school will kick back in. =[=[=[=[=[=[

Drew
July 18th, 2010, 04:31 PM
For all we know, it be during Winter Break when the OAV releases. > >

Owl
July 18th, 2010, 04:33 PM
Charizard want to make us pumped. Don't remind me of that and time will fly.

There's one negative though, summer will end and so holiday and school will kick back in. =[=[=[=[=[=[
I know D: I will hardly be on during the school year D:

KanadeTenshi
July 18th, 2010, 04:39 PM
I won't miss you

Why you won't?

Owl
July 18th, 2010, 04:40 PM
I won't miss you

Why you won't?
School things, I get back from school around 7-11 PM So I have to do hw after that, and that means no time for PC D:

KanadeTenshi
July 18th, 2010, 04:41 PM
..What? I get like 12AM from school.

Cynic Kaka
July 18th, 2010, 04:42 PM
That Yui-Nyan GIF wasn't the one I was looking for.

...I wanted the one where she kicks Hinata in the back of the head.

Owl
July 18th, 2010, 04:44 PM
..What? I get like 12AM from school.
I have sports, clubs and other things to take care of. :3

Drew
July 18th, 2010, 05:14 PM
That Yui-Nyan GIF wasn't the one I was looking for.

...I wanted the one where she kicks Hinata in the back of the head.

Any idea what episode that scene is from?

Cynic Kaka
July 18th, 2010, 05:22 PM
Any idea what episode that scene is from?

Episode 4, right before she does the Yui-Nyan thing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AL--nQQ0N0&feature=watch_response

Fandub...I really feel like this scene was butchered somehow.

But look! This is what dubbing might bring.

Drew
July 18th, 2010, 06:36 PM
That's actually a lot better than some of the fandubs I've seen for it. xD;

The clip was almost too small to judge, but even so they did okay on it.

Cynic Kaka
July 18th, 2010, 06:39 PM
That's actually a lot better than some of the fandubs I've seen for it. xD;

The clip was almost too small to judge, but even so they did okay on it.

Yui's voice wasn't high-pitched, and Otonashi sounded like he was holding his nose. : /

I wonder...If they make a real dub, would TK speak japanese?

Stellar
July 18th, 2010, 08:41 PM
Episode 4, right before she does the Yui-Nyan thing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AL--...watch_response (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AL--nQQ0N0&feature=watch_response)
I can make a GIF of that for you, if you want~

And if anything, TK will probably get some sort of accent. Japanese in an English dub isn't nearly as funny as English in a Japanese dub. People would watch it and say, "Oh. He's a foreigner. Ha."

Cynic Kaka
July 18th, 2010, 08:43 PM
I can make a GIF of that for you, if you want~

And if anything, TK will probably get some sort of accent. Japanese in an English dub isn't nearly as funny as English in a Japanese dub. People would watch it and say, "Oh. He's a foreigner. Ha."

GIF, GIF!

I could imagine a British TK. : /

Drew
July 18th, 2010, 08:44 PM
@ fandub; There was one I heard where Hinata had the same voice that Otonashi had in that one..
Sounded really bad. xD;

& As for TK.. I can imagine having him speaking lyrical engrish would confuse some people, but then again in a lot of dubs they say the characters speak Japanese to each other, even though it's translated into English to us. So they might keep TK the same.

I kinda hope they won't dub the music.

Cynic Kaka
July 18th, 2010, 08:46 PM
@ fandub; There was one I heard where Hinata had the same voice that Otonashi had in that one..
Sounded really bad. xD; I just saw a dub of Yui-Nyan~. Please kill me.

& As for TK.. I can imagine having him speaking lyrical engrish would confuse some people, but then again in a lot of dubs they say the characters speak Japanese to each other, even though it's translated into English to us. So they might keep TK the same. BRITISH TK.

I kinda hope they won't dub the music. Why would English speaking girls suddenly break out into singing J-Pop songs out of nowhere?

My replies are in bold print.

Stellar
July 18th, 2010, 08:49 PM
British TK... the world is suddenly a scarier place.
As for the GIF, just tell me where you want it to begin and end. Unless you just want the whole video. xD

Drew
July 18th, 2010, 08:49 PM
I think I know which fandub you mean.. D: It was painful.

& Why would they? XD Because they translate the script into English, but they're still, for all intents and purposes supposed to be speaking Japanese, and still live in Japan. Now, if 4Kids got a hold of it, it might suddenly take place in Hawaii, but y'know.

Cynic Kaka
July 18th, 2010, 08:53 PM
British TK... the world is suddenly a scarier place.
As for the GIF, just tell me when you want it to begin and end. Unless you just want the whole video. xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgGeS9qGP3Y&feature=related

Two GIFs would be cool, One from 0:28 to 0:39 and a repeated clip of 0:37-0:39

I think I know which fandub you mean.. D: It was painful. You mean...THIS FANDUB?! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_5N1DcsFWY&feature=related Also, note that the guys seem proud, in the comments.

& Why would they? XD Because they translate the script into English, but they're still, for all intents and purposes supposed to be speaking Japanese, and still live in Japan. Now, if 4Kids got a hold of it, it might suddenly take place in Hawaii, but y'know. Hawaii....I can dig that. But I highly doubt AB is getting a dub.

Replies in the bold print.

Drew
July 18th, 2010, 08:59 PM
^ lolol nooope.. that was.. actually better then the one I saw. xD;

& It could happen.. the dub I mean, I wouldn't surprised.

Stellar
July 18th, 2010, 09:00 PM
By the way, here's a bit of official AB! merchandise I discovered that many of you may be interested in:
http://www.1999.co.jp/itbig11/10117893.jpg
I am sure as hell getting one the next time I have money to spare. xD

Cynic Kaka
July 18th, 2010, 09:01 PM
^ lolol nooope.. that was.. actually better then the one I saw. xD; I'd love to see how you could be worse than that. : /

& It could happen.. the dub I mean, I wouldn't surprised. What would they host it on? And besides, I feel they might ruin the voice actor for Yui. YUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Bold print, yada yada yada.

By the way, here's a bit of official AB! merchandise I discovered that many of you may be interested in:
http://www.1999.co.jp/itbig11/10117893.jpg
I am sure as hell getting one the next time I have money to spare. xD

I wouldn't wear that in public.

Now, if it was a shirt with TK......

Stellar
July 18th, 2010, 09:06 PM
I wouldn't wear that in public.
xD I guess I'm weird then. -covers up her Hachune Miku t-shirt-
They also have a really cool GirlsDeMo towel. And a fan featuring Yui and Iwasawa, which makes me really happy. It's usually one or the other, even though they're both my favorite characters.

Drew
July 18th, 2010, 09:07 PM
LOL "YUUUIIII." Well.. maybe not. xD; There's always risks with dubs, but if a good enough company got to it, it might be fine. Would also expand the fandom, which would awesome.

& No no.. it was worse.. Lemme find it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzYTIYblUak
Her Yui-nyan is lacking..

Also, I would so buy that DGM shirt.

Cynic Kaka
July 18th, 2010, 09:11 PM
They also have a really cool GirlsDeMo towel. And a fan featuring Yui and Iwasawa, which makes me really happy. It's usually one or the other, even though they're both my favorite characters. Yui fan?!

LOL "YUUUIIII." Well.. maybe not. xD; There's always risks with dubs, but if a good enough company got to it, it might be fine. Would also expand the fandom, which would awesome. No, it's YUUUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII. But the fandom would have dub watchers, and the dub would kill the original jokes.

& No no.. it was worse.. Lemme find it. Oh jesus this can't be good[b]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzYTIYblUak
Her Yui-nyan is lacking.. [b]I'll be honest, that Yui voice wasn't as bad as the other English ones I've heard. I like how she did the subbed lines well, and I wouldn't mind if she did the official dub voice. You can't copy the original YUI-NYAN~ though. But....HINATA WHAT THE HELL

Also, I would so buy that DGM shirt.

Bold replies. Again. : /

I just saw a ad on here that said, "SFD: Single Female Demon."

Drew
July 18th, 2010, 09:15 PM
They also have a really cool GirlsDeMo towel. And a fan featuring Yui and Iwasawa, which makes me really happy. It's usually one or the other, even though they're both my favorite characters.

F-fan with Iwasawa on it?!

WANT.

& the fandub.. her voice was okay, she just needs to work on the emotion. I have no comment about Hinata.. just... what.

Cynic Kaka
July 18th, 2010, 09:17 PM
F-fan with Iwasawa on it?! We'll split that fan in half then.

WANT.

& the fandub.. her voice was okay, she just needs to work on the emotion. I have no comment about Hinata.. just... what.Hinata's terrible voice made me cry with laughter. If Yui had more emotion, I'd actually like her more than the actual voice. It was kind of hot

BOLD TEXT. AGAIN. GAGHHHHHHHHHH

Drew
July 18th, 2010, 09:31 PM
( You.. don't have to reply with the bold text, you know. xD; )

Rip the fan?
I DON'T CARE. As long as I get the half with Iwasawa it's all good.

& I know what you mean.. Yui's Japanese voice grew on me, but I originally just found it annoying.
fandub!Yui is cute. Hinata's was pretty horrid, though.

Stellar
July 18th, 2010, 09:36 PM
Two fans, in all their awesome glory (http://www.1999.co.jp/itbig12/10121436b.jpg). Linked because the image is super mega big.

Drew
July 18th, 2010, 09:39 PM
Want.. fans. ~

Even if they'd only sit somewhere in my room..

Drew
July 18th, 2010, 09:49 PM
My walls are too full already.. >_>

Although, I have nothing Angel Beats related on my wall, so I could take something else down, and replace it with the fans. I'd so do it. Or maybe an AB wallscroll.

Stellar
July 18th, 2010, 09:59 PM
Want.. fans. ~

Even if they'd only sit somewhere in my room..I'd probably hang them on my wall somewhere. I've got something on my wall from nearly every fandom I've ever been into because I have no life whatsoever. Though my friends condone it, so I blame them.

Galukxy
July 19th, 2010, 04:32 AM
Two fans, in all their awesome glory (http://www.1999.co.jp/itbig12/10121436b.jpg). Linked because the image is super mega big.

Wow those fans are cute :3 I want those in my bedroom

I've seen one fan dub, but I didn't like it much, I preferred the subs ;D

Pokestick, good times.
July 19th, 2010, 04:57 AM
Hola amigos :D
[/shot]

Wooh, fans :o
GirlDeMo was awesome, they needed more screentime and background :<
(just like pretty much everyone else >_>)

KanadeTenshi
July 19th, 2010, 05:19 AM
Yuri needed more ending details. Despite how much I love Kanade she practically screwed Yuri over, and took both her boy and her whole show.

Also subs > Dubs in almost everything.

Galukxy
July 19th, 2010, 05:27 AM
Hola amigos :D
[/shot]

Wooh, fans :o
GirlDeMo was awesome, they needed more screentime and background :<
(just like pretty much everyone else >_>)

Girl Demon monsters are Awesome ;) I'm so sure I've told you this twice now. they should of had done like an episode on them.

also for Kanade
http://i819.photobucket.com/albums/zz112/NODA7/ANGEL%20BEATS/Tenshi1.gif

What episode was that from?

KanadeTenshi
July 19th, 2010, 05:31 AM
Gosh Gal you're turning this into "Brilliant gifs itt warning some of those gifs are really animated".

Though I really love that gif haha.

Owl
July 19th, 2010, 05:34 AM
Girl Demon monsters are Awesome ;) I'm so sure I've told you this twice now. they should of had done like an episode on them.

also for Kanade

What episode was that from?
Isn't it Girls Dead Monster? O.o
And idk which episode thats from, but it was funny XD

Pokestick, good times.
July 19th, 2010, 05:48 AM
You're right Charry-Star, it's Girls Dead Monster :P
But who doesn't get that wrong the first time..?

I believe that's either episode 11 or 12.

Galukxy
July 19th, 2010, 07:23 AM
Isn't it Girls Dead Monster? O.o
And idk which episode thats from, but it was funny XD
Yeah that is it! got the name wrong ^^"

But who doesn't get that wrong the first time..?

I didn't get it wrong the first time B| only the second
I see a lot of AMVs on youtube for Angel Beats now, it looks like this show is getting really popular ;D

Cynic Kaka
July 19th, 2010, 07:27 AM
( You.. don't have to reply with the bold text, you know. xD; ) I must reply in bold; it completes me.

Rip the fan?
I DON'T CARE. As long as I get the half with Iwasawa it's all good. Well you sure as hell aren't getting the Yui half.

& I know what you mean.. Yui's Japanese voice grew on me, but I originally just found it annoying.
fandub!Yui is cute. Hinata's was pretty horrid, though. I swear, Hinata sounded like.....I don't know. But the fanfub I posted was horrid.

Two fans, in all their awesome glory (http://www.1999.co.jp/itbig12/10121436b.jpg). Linked because the image is super mega big. That wasn't that big

My walls are too full already.. >_>

Although, I have nothing Angel Beats related on my wall, so I could take something else down, and replace it with the fans. I'd so do it. Or maybe an AB wallscroll. I could jus imagine walking into your room and suddenly being blinded by all these posters of anime

I'd probably hang them on my wall somewhere. I've got something on my wall from nearly every fandom I've ever been into because I have no life whatsoever. Though my friends condone it, so I blame them. See last bold post

Girl Demon monsters are Awesome ;) [s] I'm so sure I've told you this twice now. they should of had done like an episode on them. GirlsDeadMonster, you fool!

also for Kanade

What episode was that from? Episode 12/SIZE]

But who doesn't get that wrong the first time..? I didn't.

All of my replies are in bold. : /

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gpSt1sQQe8&feature=related - Listen to this with headphones.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBpDVzOxsz4&feature=related - Full rock OP version.

Damn it, I need snapshots of the (artwork) Yui pics in her opening. : /

KanadeTenshi
July 19th, 2010, 08:22 AM
Cool Kaka.
I want a poster for many games and such but I dunno where to put them.

Cynic Kaka
July 19th, 2010, 08:24 AM
Cool Kaka.
I want a poster for many games and such but I dunno where to put them.

I never hung a poster in my bedroom in my life.

KanadeTenshi
July 19th, 2010, 08:30 AM
Me neither.
Unless a person's dead body counts

Cynic Kaka
July 19th, 2010, 08:32 AM
Me neither.
Unless a person's dead body counts

I was going to use the "poster as in a poster in a forum" joke, but thought better. : /

Pokestick, good times.
July 19th, 2010, 09:05 AM
Offtopic much?

There, I'm back from cutting grass, now we're gonna discuss some AB! stuffz :3

I like the characters hair colours :D
Blue representing black hair is certain it seems, but then what about the people with black hair in AB! ? o3o

Cynic Kaka
July 19th, 2010, 09:14 AM
Offtopic much?

There, I'm back from cutting grass, now we're gonna discuss some AB! stuffz :3

I like the characters hair colours :D
Blue representing black hair is certain it seems, but then what about the people with black hair in AB! ? o3o

....Blue is black? Whaaaaaaaaat?

Owl
July 19th, 2010, 10:21 AM
Has anybody cosplayed a AB! Character yet? :3

Cynic Kaka
July 19th, 2010, 10:28 AM

Must..see....Yui......Cosplay....

Pokestick, good times.
July 19th, 2010, 10:31 AM
I'm saying that as it's common to make black hair blue in anime, to make it more interesting, I took it that they've done the same in AB!. Especially as ther're so many blue-haired characters there.

But the less important characters have black hair :<
(No, not Naoi. He has green hair. Look closely.)

Cynic Kaka
July 19th, 2010, 10:32 AM
I'm saying that as it's common to make black hair blue in anime, to make it more interesting, I took it that they've done the same in AB!. Especially as ther're so many blue-haired characters there.

But the less important characters have black hair :<
(No, not Naoi. He has green hair. Look closely.)

It's black. You're just colorblind. : /

Pokestick, good times.
July 19th, 2010, 10:35 AM
No, Naoi's hair would be black IRL, but they made it green so it wouldn't be boring.
I guess the reason they didn't make it blue like the other main characters was that you were supposed to think he was an NPC at first :|

Cynic Kaka
July 19th, 2010, 10:38 AM
No, Naoi's hair would be black IRL, but they made it green so it wouldn't be boring.
I guess the reason they didn't make it blue like the other main characters was that you were supposed to think he was an NPC at first :|

So, pink is the new brown?

Pokestick, good times.
July 19th, 2010, 10:45 AM
Well, brown would be boring in anime :3

But as Yui's hair is obviously coloured, it'd be pink IRL too :3

Cynic Kaka
July 19th, 2010, 10:53 AM
Well, brown would be boring in anime :3

But as Yui's hair is obviously coloured, it'd be pink IRL too :3

Otonashi has brown hair.

And Yui's was pink in real life, before the accident.

Pokestick, good times.
July 19th, 2010, 10:55 AM
I believe Otonashi's hair is reddish brown, probably to make him stand out :3
And you're right there.

Well, would be hard to recognise her if she had a different hair colour, right?

Cynic Kaka
July 19th, 2010, 10:56 AM
I believe Otonashi's hair is reddish brown, probably to make him stand out :3
And you're right there.

Well, would be hard to recognise her if she had a different hair colour, right?

Wait, hold on... I just edited a picture of Yui....I'm going to edit her hair color too. : D

Otonashi? Where the hell do you see red?

Pokestick, good times.
July 19th, 2010, 10:59 AM
It's more Red than blue :P

It's actually common that the main character's hair is more boring normal than the rest of the crew.. for some reason. Dunno why they made it like that here, but it actually looks good on his character in a world where everyone has blue hair :P

Owl
July 19th, 2010, 11:02 AM
It's black. You're just colorblind. : /
That where you're wrong, Anime artists tend to change the color of a characters hair to make it more interesting. Ex. Black to Blue, Black to green.

Cynic Kaka
July 19th, 2010, 11:02 AM
It's more Red than blue :P

It's actually common that the main character's hair is more boring normal than the rest of the crew.. for some reason. Dunno why they made it like that here, but it actually looks good on his character in a world where everyone has blue hair :P

http://i956.photobucket.com/albums/ae44/AhigoNewks/Lolwut.png

http://i956.photobucket.com/albums/ae44/AhigoNewks/Lolwut-1.png

DISCUSS.

Pokestick, good times.
July 19th, 2010, 11:04 AM
Discuss what? ;_;
And how did you bypass the 4 word rule?

Cynic Kaka
July 19th, 2010, 11:06 AM
Discuss what? ;_;
And how did you bypass the 4 word rule?

:/ Wait for the images to load, then.

I am god, my friend.

Pokestick, good times.
July 19th, 2010, 11:11 AM
They loaded, she becomes inverted, so what? What is there to discuss? D:<

Cynic Kaka
July 19th, 2010, 11:13 AM
They loaded, she becomes inverted, so what? What is there to discuss? D:<

YUI IS ACTUALLY A DEMONNNNNN

Idk, she looks cooler with inverted hair.

Pokestick, good times.
July 19th, 2010, 11:15 AM
You got a point..

I think it's interesting how she has her style.. those net tights, demon tail, the chains, so forth.. and no one mentions them :|
But she still looks cute in them :3

I do wonder how she got it in that world though ._.

Cynic Kaka
July 19th, 2010, 11:17 AM
You got a point..

I think it's interesting how she has her style.. those net tights, demon tail, the chains, so forth.. and no one mentions them :|
But she still looks cute in them :3

I do wonder how she got it in that world though ._.

Her style is what makes her sexy

Maybe she did fuse with a demon while going to that place. Or a succubus. : o

Owl
July 19th, 2010, 11:19 AM
What are some other pairings in Angel Beats? Other then:
Hinata x Yui
Otonashi x Kanade
Nado (Forgot his name) x Yuri

Cynic Kaka
July 19th, 2010, 11:21 AM
What are some other pairings in Angel Beats? Other then:
Hinata x Yui
Otonashi x Kanade
Nado (Forgot his name) x Yuri

Dammit, Nature, you ruined our Yui discussion.

Otonashi x Yuri

Owl
July 19th, 2010, 11:25 AM
Dammit, Nature, you ruined our Yui discussion.

Otonashi x Yuri
Your a little to obssesed with Yui. :x lol

I prefer Otonashi x Iwasawa xD

Pokestick, good times.
July 19th, 2010, 11:26 AM
There are also the Yaoi pairings, like Otonashi X Hinata. Otonashi X Naoi is popular as well :3

Cynic Kaka
July 19th, 2010, 11:27 AM
Your a little to obssesed with Yui. :x lol

I prefer Otonashi x Iwasawa xD

Yui is awesome. Disagree, and I will find where you live, take a knife, cut off your balls, and shove into your eye sockets.

Otonashi and Iwasawa had like...5 minutes of interaction.

Owl
July 19th, 2010, 11:27 AM
There are also the Yaoi pairings, like Otonashi X Hinata. Otonashi X Naoi is popular as well :3
I don't really like Yaoi pairings o.o haha

Pokestick, good times.
July 19th, 2010, 11:28 AM
But they're funny xD

Alright, seeya guys.

Cynic Kaka
July 19th, 2010, 11:29 AM
But they're funny xD

Alright, seeya guys.

Nooooo! Don't go!

Owl
July 19th, 2010, 11:29 AM
Yui is awesome. Disagree, and I will find where you live, take a knife, cut off your balls, and shove into your eye sockets.

Otonashi and Iwasawa had like...5 minutes of interaction.

Thats the magic of it :3

But they're funny xD

Alright, seeya guys.
Bye bye :D

Cynic Kaka
July 19th, 2010, 11:44 AM
Thats the magic of it :3

Bye bye :D

We need a good topic.

Owl
July 19th, 2010, 11:46 AM
We need a good topic.
Yup, I'll add a new one~

Topic:
What do you think the OVA will be about?

Cynic Kaka
July 19th, 2010, 11:48 AM
Yup, I'll add a new one~

Topic:
What do you think the OVA will be about?

It doesn't really matter. Yui better be in it.

Owl
July 19th, 2010, 11:49 AM
It doesn't really matter. Yui better be in it.
It does matter :3
I would like it to be about TK's background though. Yea..your a bit to obsessed with Yui....xD

Cynic Kaka
July 19th, 2010, 11:55 AM
It does matter :3
I would like it to be about TK's background though. Yea..your a bit to obsessed with Yui....xD

Tk doesn't matter. A backstory for Kanade would be nice.

Owl
July 19th, 2010, 11:57 AM
Tk doesn't matter. A backstory for Kanade would be nice.
Thats true, but TK is one of the most mysterious character in the anime :3

Cynic Kaka
July 19th, 2010, 11:58 AM
Thats true, but TK is one of the most mysterious character in the anime :3

It's an OVA, so I don't know what they'll be doing. Not to mention that he speaks English, so the episode would be 20 minutes of that.

Owl
July 19th, 2010, 12:01 PM
It's an OVA, so I don't know what they'll be doing. Not to mention that he speaks English, so the episode would be 20 minutes of that.
He speaks broken English :3
Maybe he was a professional break dancer when he was living :3

Cynic Kaka
July 19th, 2010, 12:03 PM
He speaks broken English :3
Maybe he was a professional break dancer when he was living :3

And what, he snapped his neck break-dancing?

Owl
July 19th, 2010, 12:04 PM
And what, he snapped his neck break-dancing?
That could happen in rl you know. :3
Idk, maybe he got hit by a car or something?

Cynic Kaka
July 19th, 2010, 12:22 PM
That could happen in rl you know. :3
Idk, maybe he got hit by a car or something?

:/

Yui got hit by a car
Hinata got hit by a truck
Otonashi died from a train crashing

Owl
July 19th, 2010, 12:24 PM
:/

Yui got hit by a car
Hinata got hit by a truck
Otonashi died from a train crashing
When did it say Hinata got hit by a truck? I think I forgot that ><

Cynic Kaka
July 19th, 2010, 12:26 PM
When did it say Hinata got hit by a truck? I think I forgot that ><

It's in the manga. : /

Owl
July 19th, 2010, 12:30 PM
It's in the manga. : /
I tried looking in onemanga and they don't have the manga, where do you read it? :3

Cynic Kaka
July 19th, 2010, 12:31 PM
I tried looking in onemanga and they don't have the manga, where do you read it? :3

OneManga sucks. : /

It's called MangaFox.

Owl
July 19th, 2010, 12:31 PM
OneManga sucks. : /

It's called MangaFox.
Actualy Onemanga is the best site to read manga because it has high quality manga xD

Cynic Kaka
July 19th, 2010, 12:32 PM
Actualy Onemanga is the best site to read manga because it has high quality manga xD

MangaFox has more manga. : /

Owl
July 19th, 2010, 12:35 PM
MangaFox has more manga. : /
Quality over quantity xD

Anyways are there still new chapters coming out or is it already finished?

Cynic Kaka
July 19th, 2010, 12:36 PM
Quality over quantity xD

Anyways are there still new chapters coming out or is it already finished?

I have no idea, I don't even know if MF has it, but it probably will have AB's manga. : D

Owl
July 19th, 2010, 12:38 PM
I have no idea, I don't even know if MF has it, but it probably will have AB's manga. : D
You don't know if theres the Angel Beats! Manga is on it? o.o

Cynic Kaka
July 19th, 2010, 12:39 PM
You don't know if theres the Angel Beats! Manga is on it? o.o

I don't know. Just check, dammit!

Owl
July 19th, 2010, 12:42 PM
I don't know. Just check, dammit!
Jeez, calm down o.o I'll go check it now~

Stellar
July 19th, 2010, 12:46 PM
I've been thinking about it, I just don't know who yet. I told my friend I would cosplay TK, but at the time I was joking. xD

Kanade looks like she'd be fun to make. I've always wanted to make wings for a costume~

Cynic Kaka
July 19th, 2010, 12:47 PM
Jeez, calm down o.o I'll go check it now~

You better check it out. : /

Owl
July 19th, 2010, 12:47 PM
You better check it out. : /
Mangafox has it xD
I'm going to read it later xD

Cynic Kaka
July 19th, 2010, 12:50 PM
Mangafox has it xD
I'm going to read it later xD

EXACTLY. I TOLD YOU SO. : /

Stellar
July 19th, 2010, 12:52 PM
Your signature is terrifying. o_o YUI WILL END US ALL.

Cynic Kaka
July 19th, 2010, 12:53 PM

YUI IS THE WAY OF THE FUTURE.

Drew
July 19th, 2010, 12:59 PM

That Yui signature is kind of terrifying.

Probably her pitch black skin. o_o

KanadeTenshi
July 19th, 2010, 01:01 PM
Yui would have been cuter if she didn't have all those crazy things on her.

Cynic Kaka
July 19th, 2010, 01:01 PM

Shush, it turns me on

I like the inverted hair color.

Anyway, I had a nightmare about an English dubbed AB thanks to your link. Damn Hinata.

@Kanade That is utter blasphemy.

Drew
July 19th, 2010, 01:03 PM
Dreaming about an awful fandub? D: poor, poor you.. -pats-

Yui would have been cuter if she didn't have all those crazy things on her.

Things on her..?

Cynic Kaka
July 19th, 2010, 01:04 PM
Dreaming about an awful fandub? D: poor, poor you.. -pats-

IT WAS HORRIBLE.

Things on her..?

The awesome tail and the sexy thigh straps.

Drew
July 19th, 2010, 01:06 PM
The awesome tail and the sexy thigh straps.

Oh, those. Amen to that, then.

I like her little accessories.

Especially the chains on her wrists.. That was a neat idea, gotta say.

KanadeTenshi
July 19th, 2010, 01:06 PM
They creeped me out =/
I'd never put on myself something like that.

Drew
July 19th, 2010, 01:09 PM
Maybe you aren't as into punk-ish things as she is? xD

Takes a certain kinda person to wear things like that.. especially to school, rofl.

KanadeTenshi
July 19th, 2010, 01:10 PM
Nope. I'm the most violent girl in the neighborhood. I need to constantly take medicine (Ritalin) for that too.

Cynic Kaka
July 19th, 2010, 01:11 PM
Maybe you aren't as into punk-ish things as she is? xD

Takes a certain kinda person to wear things like that.. especially to school, rofl.

I could almost imagine some random girl coming into my class with pink hair, chains on her wrists, an actual moving tail *and hair*, and thigh straps.

Owl
July 19th, 2010, 01:15 PM

I second this o.o

And does anyone want to be the Co-Owner? I'm going to be gone for 13 days starting this Thursday and I need someone to look after the group xD

Cynic Kaka
July 19th, 2010, 01:17 PM
I second this o.o

And does anyone want to be the Co-Owner? I'm going to be gone for 13 days starting this Thursday and I need someone to look after the group xD

ME. I will drive this club to the ground to be active every day!

Owl
July 19th, 2010, 01:18 PM
ME. I will drive this club to the ground to be active every day!
Okay xD
Just make sure not to go overboard with Yui-ism xD

Cynic Kaka
July 19th, 2010, 01:21 PM
Okay xD
Just make sure not to go overboard with Yui-ism xD

Pfft. Yui makes an amazing conversation topic. Just look at what I did to the DCC.

P.S. I still hate you for confusing me with that miniature pic. : /

Owl
July 19th, 2010, 01:23 PM
Pfft. Yui makes an amazing conversation topic. Just look at what I did to the DCC.

P.S. I still hate you for confusing me with that miniature pic. : /
lol xD

uh..hate to break it to you, but you aren't even a member yet o.o

Cynic Kaka
July 19th, 2010, 01:25 PM
lol xD

uh..hate to break it to you, but you aren't even a member yet o.o

I said Hand Sonic like 7 pages ago. You just didn't add me.

Owl
July 19th, 2010, 01:26 PM
I said Hand Sonic like 7 pages ago. You just didn't add me.
Must have missed it o.o

Welcome to the group! :D

Cynic Kaka
July 19th, 2010, 01:28 PM
Must have missed it o.o

Welcome to the group! :D

Hand Sonic...I wonder if anyone can make a sexual innuendo out of that

Owl
July 19th, 2010, 01:34 PM
Lets try to keep this group appropriate :3

I should be a Yuri fantard xD

KanadeTenshi
July 19th, 2010, 01:35 PM

I should be a Yui fantard xD
Please.....? Thank you very much ^_^

Cynic Kaka
July 19th, 2010, 01:36 PM

I should be a Yuri fantard xD

We already 'tried.'

Please.....? Thank you very much ^_^

That edit made me respect you more.

Owl
July 19th, 2010, 01:41 PM
Thats true. :/

Hinata x Yui ftw! XD

Cynic Kaka
July 19th, 2010, 01:42 PM
Thats true. :/

Hinata x Yui ftw! XD

No, Yui x Tim ftw. : D

Owl
July 19th, 2010, 01:43 PM
No, Yui x Tim ftw. : D
I'm guessing your Tim? And you and an Anime Character? Obsessive much XD?

Pokestick, good times.
July 19th, 2010, 01:44 PM
What are we talking about now? :|

Owl
July 19th, 2010, 01:46 PM
What are we talking about now? :|
Well with Kaka here, Yui :3

Cynic Kaka
July 19th, 2010, 01:47 PM
I'm guessing your Tim? And you and an Anime Character? Obsessive much XD? I never said I wasn't crazy.

Well with Kaka here, Yui :3 Damn straight.

What are we talking about now? :| : D

Pokestick, good times.
July 19th, 2010, 01:48 PM
Yeah, she's cool and stuff.

Well, uhm, g'night folks.

Owl
July 19th, 2010, 01:48 PM

Good night :D Again xD XD

Cynic Kaka
July 19th, 2010, 01:49 PM

Again ?

Drew
July 19th, 2010, 02:27 PM
Everyone here has seen the entire series already, right?

Cynic Kaka
July 19th, 2010, 02:29 PM

Everyone here has seen the entire series already, right?

Yep. Rewatching it a third time. I'm on episode 7.

Episode 10 made me cry. : /

KanadeTenshi
July 19th, 2010, 02:44 PM
Wow Tim.. who would have thought you'll be here just because the video on my profile ^_^

Cynic Kaka
July 19th, 2010, 02:45 PM
Wow Tim.. who would have thought you'll be here just because the video on my profile ^_^

Yeah, I guess I have you to thank for driving me further down into insanity introducing me to Yui and AB.

http://subsmith.wordpress.com/2010/04/01/angel-beats-track-zero-chapter-1-a-rocket-for-two/

The light novels are translated.

Sadly, there is no Yui. : /

Stellar
July 19th, 2010, 03:06 PM
I... actually did. Me and my friends came up with a "secret" Hand Sonic 6. Take a wild guess at what it is. xD

Cynic Kaka
July 19th, 2010, 03:07 PM
I... actually did. Me and my friends came up with a "secret" Hand Sonic 6. Take a wild guess at what it is. xD

o.o

A flamethrower?

Shut up and make that AIM.

Stellar
July 19th, 2010, 03:09 PM
o.o

A flamethrower?

Shut up and make that AIM.
Shhh I got your VM, I'll make it a little bit later. Nope. Think less violent and more naughty. ;D
Lol, I'm rewatching AB! with a friend of mine. He's convinced Kanade is actually satan or something.

Cynic Kaka
July 19th, 2010, 03:10 PM
Shhh I got your VM, I'll make it a little bit later.
Lol, I'm rewatching AB! with a friend of mine. He's convinced Kanade is actually satan or something.

I'm watching it for the 3rd time. : /

Yui is the best. : D

Owl
July 19th, 2010, 03:20 PM
You guys make me want to watch it again XD

Drew
July 19th, 2010, 03:21 PM
Shhh I got your VM, I'll make it a little bit later. Nope. Think less violent and more naughty. ;D

She's so far from Satan it's not even funny. D:

Cynic Kaka
July 19th, 2010, 03:21 PM

Hand Sonic 6 makes everyone want to watch AB.

...Is HS 6 a pizza?!

Drew
July 19th, 2010, 03:27 PM

Do it.

I totally want to. Right now.

Buuuut I have to wait for my hair to dry, before I screw it up with headphones.

-loads up episode one anyhoo-

Cynic Kaka
July 19th, 2010, 04:08 PM
Do it.

I totally want to. Right now.

Buuuut I have to wait for my hair to dry, before I screw it up with headphones.

-loads up episode one anyhoo-

I love watching AB. Mostly cuz of Yui.

Drew
July 19th, 2010, 04:15 PM
I love the entire cast, honestly I didn't even like Yui at first.

Felt like she replaced Iwasawa, who I thought was awesome.

Cynic Kaka
July 19th, 2010, 04:18 PM
I love the entire cast, honestly I didn't even like Yui at first.

Felt like she replaced Iwasawa, who I thought was awesome.

They killed off a good character.

But I remember first seeing Yui in Ep. 3, and said, "Wow, she seems cute."

Drew
July 19th, 2010, 04:20 PM
lolol

My thought was "WOW, that girl is annoying.."

It didn't last, though.

Cynic Kaka
July 19th, 2010, 04:22 PM
lolol

My thought was "WOW, that girl is annoying.."

It didn't last, though.

I was hooked as soon as she said, "My senpai with the giant ax told me to avoid you because you bring calamity."

Drew
July 19th, 2010, 04:24 PM
I remember that. xD

There was also her version of My Soul, Your Beats that I was hooked on, before I even started watching the series.
Granted, I do still really like the songs that Iwasawa sang too.

Cynic Kaka
July 19th, 2010, 04:26 PM
I remember that. xD

There was also her version of My Soul, Your Beats that I was hooked on, before I even started watching the series.

I loved the video of her OP Especially those short closeups especially the still shots of her that they showed for about 3 seconds. I want them alll

Owl
July 19th, 2010, 04:27 PM
If you look on my iPod I have 99% of all the AB! Songs XD
All I need is "My most precious treasure" regular version XD

Drew
July 19th, 2010, 04:29 PM
I have almost all of them too, that series has awesome music.~

Owl
July 19th, 2010, 04:31 PM
I know XD
Its one of the only music I like other than Rap/Hip Hop XD

Cynic Kaka
July 19th, 2010, 04:31 PM

I need the still shots of Yui from her OP. ; D

Owl
July 19th, 2010, 04:37 PM
Just a question, does Iwasawa sing My Most Precious Treasure? :3

Cynic Kaka
July 19th, 2010, 04:42 PM
Just a question, does Iwasawa sing My Most Precious Treasure? :3

I dunno.

Yui's songs are all that matters to me.

I wish they had those image songs like most other anime do.

Owl
July 19th, 2010, 04:43 PM
I dunno.

Yui's songs are all that matters to me.

I wish they had those image songs like most other anime do.
Image songs? What do you mean?

Cynic Kaka
July 19th, 2010, 04:45 PM
Image songs? What do you mean?

Some anime companies have their actors sing a song that fits the background of the character they play.

Owl
July 19th, 2010, 04:46 PM
Some anime companies have their actors sing a song that fits the background of the character they play.
Ohh, I gotcha now XD
<~~~Listening to My Song Yui version XD

Cynic Kaka
July 19th, 2010, 04:47 PM
Ohh, I gotcha now XD
<~~~Listening to My Song Yui version XD

My Soul, Your Beats. : D

Owl
July 19th, 2010, 04:49 PM
My Soul, Your Beats. : D
Thats a good song too XD
Each time I listen to My Song (Normal Version) I get all teary for some reason XD

Cynic Kaka
July 19th, 2010, 04:50 PM
Thats a good song too XD
Each time I listen to My Song (Normal Version) I get all teary for some reason XD

Every time I watch the OP for Yui's version I get hard I feel nostalgic.

Owl
July 19th, 2010, 04:51 PM
Every time I watch the OP for Yui's version I get hard I feel nostalgic.
wow, can you go a day without being perverted XD

I have all the english lyrics to the songs so I just read them and memorize them XD

Cynic Kaka
July 19th, 2010, 04:55 PM
wow, can you go a day without being perverted XD

I have all the english lyrics to the songs so I just read them and memorize them XD

I can't even go a nano-second

I don't need the English lyrics.

Owl
July 19th, 2010, 04:58 PM
I can't even go a nano-second

I don't need the English lyrics.
I like to have them so I can memorize each line and everything XD

Cynic Kaka
July 19th, 2010, 05:02 PM
I like to have them so I can memorize each line and everything XD

God, that's so....dumb!

I listen to music for the beat/tune, not for the lyrics. : /

Owl
July 19th, 2010, 05:03 PM
God, that's so....dumb!

I listen to music for the beat/tune, not for the lyrics. : /
Its dumb to understand the meaning? Thats why those songs were made :/

Cynic Kaka
July 19th, 2010, 05:05 PM
Its dumb to understand the meaning? Thats why those songs were made :/

No, those songs were made so that NPCs would be distracted. : /

Owl
July 19th, 2010, 05:07 PM
No, those songs were made so that NPCs would be distracted. : /
W/e
This si getting a bit off topic.

Whats your favorite song that has to do with AB!?

Cynic Kaka
July 19th, 2010, 05:10 PM
W/e
This si getting a bit off topic.

Whats your favorite song that has to do with AB!?

Yui's version of My Soul, Your Beats.

Owl
July 19th, 2010, 05:13 PM
Yui's version of My Soul, Your Beats.
I love that song too XD haha

Cynic Kaka
July 19th, 2010, 05:14 PM
I love that song too XD haha

The video was the best part.

What did you think about the animation for the video?

Drew
July 19th, 2010, 07:41 PM
Yui's version has a video? o_o

I love watching the band play in the episodes.. The animation is great stuff.

Also, I have one thing to say..

http://static.zerochan.net/watermark/40/09/195490.jpg

Look at Kanade. fff ;;

Stellar
July 20th, 2010, 01:57 AM
So it's about 6 AM here and I just finished rewatching AB! with a friend of mine, and he noticed something that I didn't before. At the very end, after Kanade disappears and it zooms out to a view of the entire school, there's a ball of light heading upwards. I'm guessing it's Kanade's soul moving on, but I thought it was interesting enough to point out.

And knowing my luck, everyone here has already noticed it. xD

KanadeTenshi
July 20th, 2010, 02:01 AM
I've probably had noticed but forgotten. The series ended up rather crappy than sad, and Kanade, as much as I like her is a show stealer. Really Yuri was screwed and bla bla bla. The whole show ended up screwed when they started passing on. Not to mention returning alive in the ending was wtfail with Kanade and Otonoshi.