PDA

View Full Version : AWESOME EGG SHOP! CAN BREED ANY POKEMON

fcpremixer
July 1st, 2010, 09:19 PM
finally, after a VERYYY long time, except for munchlax, (which im waiting to get from trade :DDD) i can breed all the pokemon except with ones no genders, legendaries, shinies, or evolutions or evolutions by trade. soo

CAN GIVE:::
any pokemon except for the ones listed above

WANTS:::
shinies
legendaries :DDDD
shiny lvl 1 teddiursa female

EDIT: every week ( if i remember) i will make an egg givaway!!! ill make details later :)

YEAH... THATS ALL THANK YOU

epyon101
July 1st, 2010, 09:21 PM
can u do nature, and or IV breeding? if so i might be interested!

batmon
July 1st, 2010, 09:22 PM
Are you RNGing?

fcpremixer
July 1st, 2010, 09:31 PM
can u do nature, and or IV breeding? if so i might be interested!

Are you RNGing?

@epyon101 i might be able too, but i'll have to look further into doing that...

@batmon, whats RNGing??? i dont understand..

epyon101
July 1st, 2010, 09:35 PM
@epyon101 i might be able too, but i'll have to look further into doing that...

@batmon, whats RNGing??? i dont understand..

I hope you will be able to, b/c every body in this forum that can hasn't responded back to my things at all!, and RNG is a program that makes all your eggs you hatch be shiny somehow without cheating it's a nice little thing you can get i don't know how to do it I tried to figure out but it kept failing for me youtube if you want!

fcpremixer
July 1st, 2010, 09:40 PM
I hope you will be able to, b/c every body in this forum that can hasn't responded back to my things at all!, and RNG is a program that makes all your eggs you hatch be shiny somehow without cheating it's a nice little thing you can get i don't know how to do it I tried to figure out but it kept failing for me youtube if you want!

yeah... ill try on the nature iv breeding thing. as for the RNGing, i dont do that as i listed that in the top... i WANT shiny pokemon so i can try getting a better chance of that.. so just to cover that...

epyon101
July 1st, 2010, 09:43 PM
yeah... ill try on the nature iv breeding thing. as for the RNGing, i dont do that as i listed that in the top... i WANT shiny pokemon so i can try getting a better chance of that.. so just to cover that...

well dud if you are able to let me know b/c there are specific pokemon i need with certain natures, and also if possible with good IV's I got a good amount of pokemon that are shiny up for trade at least I think so!

fcpremixer
July 2nd, 2010, 08:56 AM
well dud if you are able to let me know b/c there are specific pokemon i need with certain natures, and also if possible with good IV's I got a good amount of pokemon that are shiny up for trade at least I think so!

i could do nature breeding, but i dont get how to do the iv breeding, if youre still up for it, just tell me :D

Chrisixx
July 2nd, 2010, 01:04 PM
i have 3 legendaries and would like some pokemon breed but they have to have a specific nature and IV would be good =)

fcpremixer
July 2nd, 2010, 05:44 PM
i have 3 legendaries and would like some pokemon breed but they have to have a specific nature and IV would be good =)

like i said to epyon101 thats fine, but i cant do iv breeding, but my pokemon have high ivs, sorry for the inconvenience

Chrisixx
July 3rd, 2010, 05:53 AM
like i said to epyon101 thats fine, but i cant do iv breeding, but my pokemon have high ivs, sorry for the inconvenience

ok then i would like a Male Mudkip with the Nickname "Sumpex" and nature Adamant. If possible some good Egg Moves.

Nr 2 would be a Male Turtwig with the Nickname "Chelterrar" and nature Adamant. IF possible some good Egg Moves. (Bodyslam if its possible)

Nr 3 would be Beldun with the Nickname "Metagross" and nature Adamant.

Please the Nicknames have to be correct! I play a german version of the Game.

Please send me a PM when your done. And if you got Cheated Rare Candys could you level them all up to 50? Thanks

fcpremixer
July 3rd, 2010, 10:16 AM
ok then i would like a Male Mudkip with the Nickname "Sumpex" and nature Adamant. If possible some good Egg Moves.

Nr 2 would be a Male Turtwig with the Nickname "Chelterrar" and nature Adamant. IF possible some good Egg Moves. (Bodyslam if its possible)

Nr 3 would be Beldun with the Nickname "Metagross" and nature Adamant.

Please the Nicknames have to be correct! I play a german version of the Game.

Please send me a PM when your done. And if you got Cheated Rare Candys could you level them all up to 50? Thanks

grrrrrrrr my friend gave me a hacked poke and deleted my file......
it might be hard to recover but thankfully i can do your request!!! i dont hack, so im sorrry i cant lvl the rare candy stuff. and what are the legendaries youre offering?

Chrisixx
July 3rd, 2010, 10:20 AM
grrrrrrrr my friend gave me a hacked poke and deleted my file......
it might be hard to recover but thankfully i can do your request!!! i dont hack, so im sorrry i cant lvl the rare candy stuff. and what are the legendaries youre offering?

Lugia, Raikou and Entei. All are german. I can get a Ho-Oh if you want. I can also give you some German Breeding Pokemon if you need some (Got a few Snorlax) if you want to get up your chances of a shiny egg.

fcpremixer
July 3rd, 2010, 01:36 PM
Lugia, Raikou and Entei. All are german. I can get a Ho-Oh if you want. I can also give you some German Breeding Pokemon if you need some (Got a few Snorlax) if you want to get up your chances of a shiny egg.

great! are you going to give it with the legendaries or replace one? i dont like legendaries that much, so it doesnt matter that much, but if you can, i would like a teddiursa in an egg, to try getting a shiny one. the process of hatching eggs are long, so if you are ok with them in an egg, that would really help me, but i am ok with hatching :D

batmon
July 3rd, 2010, 01:42 PM
great! are you going to give it with the legendaries or replace one? i dont like legendaries that much, so it doesnt matter that much, but if you can, i would like a teddiursa in an egg, to try getting a shiny one. the process of hatching eggs are long, so if you are ok with them in an egg, that would really help me, but i am ok with hatching :D

Put a pokemon with Flame Body or Magma Armor in your party when hatching, it halfs egg hatching times.

Just some advice :)

Chrisixx
July 3rd, 2010, 03:16 PM

i can give them to you as a addition. But i want my wishes hatched and as i wanted them. Adamant, Male high IV etc

Le Creep!
July 3rd, 2010, 04:04 PM
I am willing to trade a newly hatched Treecko for a Mudkip. (or it's evolutions)

fcpremixer
July 4th, 2010, 08:59 AM
Put a pokemon with Flame Body or Magma Armor in your party when hatching, it halfs egg hatching times.

Just some advice :)

i can give them to you as a addition. But i want my wishes hatched and as i wanted them. Adamant, Male high IV etc

@batmon THANKS!!! that would really help me.
@Chrisixx sure, ill get it to you as soon as i can! :D

I am willing to trade a newly hatched Treecko for a Mudkip. (or it's evolutions)

since its 4th of july here, or whatever, you can have it for free, as i have many mudkips as well :)

batmon
July 4th, 2010, 09:03 AM
You can breed pokemon with no gender with ditto btw.

fcpremixer
July 5th, 2010, 10:22 AM
You can breed pokemon with no gender with ditto btw.

yea... i forgot to put that before i posted :(