PDA

View Full Version : HGSS Special water auto tile

robie392
July 2nd, 2010, 03:28 AM
http://i47.tinypic.com/2mmy7pw.png

Its nothing too fancy just something i put together from the water i ripped from and image of Lugia's chamber.

If anyone would like to help make it better it would be much appreciated!

plz give credit if used!

EDIT: these arnt just rips i had to rip tiny pieces from the water and take the edges from r/s/e water tiles and stretch the water pieces out and fill in pixels someone needs to help with the bottom piece though please

EDIT: read before posting stupid things please =) i would very pleased first person who said was ok cause i didnt clarify this but if anyone says something like that after i post this im not going to be impressed not being mean just fair i spent hours and hours on this fail piece just cause i like the water so dont insult by saying i cant ask for credit

Meowth
July 13th, 2010, 05:22 PM
Awesome, but it needs a bottom piece to work correctly. :D

Poeman
July 14th, 2010, 06:55 AM
Pretty sure you can't ask credit for rips.
I mean that's really asking to be credited for Nintendo's sprite artists work.

robie392
July 14th, 2010, 08:03 PM
these arnt just rips i had to rip tiny pieces from the water and take the edges from r/s/e water tiles and stretch the water pieces out and fill in pixels someone needs to help with the bottom piece though please

warpras
July 19th, 2010, 06:34 PM
It's beautiful but I won't use it :)

robie392
July 20th, 2010, 09:58 AM
yeah it really needs some work, and wouldn't have to many uses im not exactly sure why i eve bothered it was about 3:30 in the morning and im like hey i have nothing better to do.

Quintin
August 6th, 2010, 01:15 AM
LOVE EM! The only thing I dislike about them is the dark to light edge. If anything it would be light to dark. Easy edit. I might mess around with them if that's alright. *credit, of course.

robie392
August 14th, 2010, 01:49 AM
.. lol ty maybe if you do please post it =) this was kinda like a project if you help you can claim credit as well if wanted ^^