PDA

View Full Version : Is pokemon movie 13 gonna be released in a channel or in a movie theater

locoroco
July 6th, 2010, 07:42 PM
Sorry if im in the wrong place but is pokemon movie 13 gonna be released in the big screen on in a channel as far as i know its gonna be on the big screen could any1 answer this???

Spinor
July 6th, 2010, 08:12 PM
In Japan it's Big Screen and DVD. I think they do show TV some time afterwards in TV Tokyo

As for America, it's only Cartoon Network, occasionally Disney, I don't think so anymore though, and a lowly heard of DVD.

Eric.
July 7th, 2010, 11:17 PM
In Japan it is going to be released in theaters, while the rest of the world would be on DVD and TV

Stellar
July 7th, 2010, 11:32 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I know there hasn't been a Pokemon movie released in American theaters since Heroes. So I think it's safe to say that Pokemon is done with its days on the big screen.

IcyIce
July 8th, 2010, 06:08 AM
Ya.I think pokemon is close to being over on DVD,ect for pokemon as well becaus eI can't even find DVDs now. Japan realses on theaters. The only way we will be able to see it is on Cartoon Network most likely.

countryemo
July 8th, 2010, 08:09 AM
yea i dont thinkll itll be in theaters here either.

[then what? all those pre release pokemon are gonna become a bunch of events >.>]

IcyIce
July 8th, 2010, 10:19 AM
The Celabi and Crown Beasts? Ya probably. Or we may not get.

Thorns
July 10th, 2010, 01:26 PM
I miss Pokemon on the big screen in America. I bet if it was in 3D, it would be i ntheatres.

Masterge77
July 11th, 2010, 10:04 AM
Probably the channel, as every Pokemon movie after 3 has been released Direct to DVD, mainly because of Pokemons popularity in the states dropping vastly after the end of Gen 2 to some other franchise (I can only guess which one)........

PearlShipper4Life
July 11th, 2010, 01:06 PM
For America it will likely be on Cartoon Network.
Movie 12 still hasn't been released on DVD.
I wish it would, movie 12 was one of my favorites.

Owl
July 16th, 2010, 06:23 AM
USA= Cartoon Network
Japan= Theater probably

Vernikova
July 16th, 2010, 11:16 AM
The question has been answered already so I don't know why people are still replying to this.

Closed