PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon: Reborn of ruler

espeon and umbreon
November 13th, 2004, 09:41 PM
2000 years ago there was a people who possesed each element. Their name was Grassy, Flamer, Windy, whirlia, Digla, Lighter and Darky. They each has special powers. Grassy rules the forest and trees. She can bring it to life and able to make medichines.

Flamer rules the lava parts. Flamer has ability to control fires. He can make or destroy the fires. He also has ability to control volcanoes. He cannot get burned and can heal person who is suffering from burns.

Windy rules the air. She can control the weather and has ability to fly. She can also make and destroy colds or fever.

Whirlia rules the ocean. She has power to make whirl pool, tsunami and stuff that is affectd by sea. She can also make medichine use by the sea stuff.

Digla rules the under ground. He has ability make things big or small. He can also dig.

Lighter rules the day. She can call the sun make lights. She has also ability to make thunder.

Darky rules the night. He has ability to control the stars and moon. He has also ability to make black hole or create a ghost.

But even though they have special abilities they are still humans. One day they were killed at same time. And after that people forgot about 7 rulers.
2000 years later.
7 top trainers woke up one day. This 7 trainers is reincarnation of rulers that has died. One day when they were traveling they noticed a blue tree. They touched it and was sended to 2000 years ago. Now you must find your way home and find who killed the rulers.

Name:
Personality:
You're reborn of:
pokemons:
I will take light. I put rest of them later.

Randall Raichu
November 13th, 2004, 10:11 PM
name:Randall Animura
looks:5'6,short brownhair with blonde tips,always wearing sunglasses and a Cardinals hat.
personality:kind,cool,and a strong leader.
riencarnation: Darky
Pokemon:Houndour,Umbreon,Tyranitar,Sneasel,Houndoom,and Dragonite

paired with Squirtle)Ketchum_12

Jhotos_Power
November 13th, 2004, 10:18 PM
Name: Styiles
looks: wavy blue hair, green eyes, blue jeans, white shirt
personality: happy and friendly
riencarnation: Flamer
Pokemon: Charizard, Typhlosion, ninetails, blaziken, arcanie

espeon and umbreon
November 13th, 2004, 11:43 PM
Name: Anna
looks:long blonde hair with brown streaks, Emerald eyes, clothes is what emerald girl hero wears.
Personality:never loses her temper and always stay calm.
You're reborn of:Lighter
pokemons:Espeon ( fi fi ), Raichu ( Sparky), Gardevoir ( Kiri ) Dragonair ( Element) Flygon ( Sandy) and Salmence ( Flame)

paige pelletier
November 14th, 2004, 06:52 AM
Name: Paige
Looks:has drak brown hair (people say it is black) pulled into two ponytails (down to her ankles) jeans (black and baggy) t shirt (black and baggy) fingerless gloves (black) sneakers back pack
Personality: no one knows or really under stands her people ussually think she won't make it in life.....
You are reborn: grassy
Pokemon: Syther cacturne cradly bellossom treeco and a white murcrow

Alana
November 14th, 2004, 06:57 AM
Name: Alana
looks: Dirty blond hair, ocean blue eyes, blue jeans, navy T-shirt, fingerless navy and yellow gloves, navy headband with the symbol of wind on it in yellow, navy shoes with yellow stripes, pokegear around her neck, and a navy backpack with the symbol of wind in yellow.
Personality: A bit of a loner but likes to hang out with her friends rom time to time.
You're reborn of: Windy
pokemons: Pidgeot, Togetic, Vaporeon, and Quilava.

pokefan007
November 14th, 2004, 08:06 AM
Name: Erik
looks: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v494/digitaldude/pkfrlg022.png
Personality: wants to be everyones best friend and thats where it all goes wrong...
You're reborn of: Whirlia
pokemons: Shiny Gyrados, Kingdra, Dewgong, Slowking, Lanturn, Whishcash
Nicknames (in order): Terror, Queenie, Icer, Slowking(has none), Lamp, and Whishcash(has none)

espeon and umbreon
November 15th, 2004, 10:27 PM
Whirlia is a female by the way. I'll start. If anyone wants to be reborn of Digla go ahead.

Anna woke up. Brightness of the sun was surrounding her. She got out of her bed, brushed her teeth, washed her face, got changed and cleaned her bed. She quickly grabbed her travelling bag and went to dining room.
" Good morning mom!" Anna yelled. Her mother smiled and placed a pancake on a table. Anna quickly ate it and decided to leave.
" Now Anna even though you are going to Kanto for Indigo league, that doesn't mean you can go quickly!" her mother said.
" But mom I won Hoenn league and I want to win kanto league!" Anna complained.
" Oh, alright. Now off you go. Don't forget your lunch for today!" her mother sai, handing her a lunch box. Anna thanked her and left.

OOC; It doesn't had to be like going to defeat Kanto league or like that. it can be defeating elite fours or train somewhere.

paige pelletier
November 16th, 2004, 12:53 PM
Paige was walking down a road to Kanto she was bored but was watching the grass grow...........

Alana
November 16th, 2004, 03:22 PM
"Bye mom!" Called Alana as she headed out of the house. She looked around New Bark once more then grabbed a Pokeball and released a Pidgeot. She hopped on its back and called, "Come on Pidgeot lets get moving. If I'm lucky I'll win the Indigo leagu just like I won at the Silver confrence." With that Pidgeot took flight and headed for Kanto.

paige pelletier
November 16th, 2004, 04:03 PM
Paige kept walking down the road until she got to pallet town........

espeon and umbreon
November 17th, 2004, 09:47 PM
OOC: Why are we in different places?

Anna kept walking. Her Raichu was on her shoulder. She suddenly noticed a weird coloured tree.

paige pelletier
November 18th, 2004, 05:31 AM
Paige went to Proff Oaks lab and asked if she could come in......

Alana
November 18th, 2004, 06:49 PM
As Pidgeot flew on Alana began thinking about the Indego Leageu. "I wonder what kind of traines I'll be facing off against. And I wonder what the gym leaders will be like." Pidgeot chirped in reply.

espeon and umbreon
November 18th, 2004, 09:58 PM
Anna decided to have a rest. She looked at the tree. It was blue. She touched it and suddenly she was sucked in.

milo1195
November 19th, 2004, 12:47 PM
Name: Milo
looks: not known
Personality: dark and mysterious but he is a good friend
You're reborn of: Digla
pokemon: Munchlax, Ledian, Venusaur and Wailord
walks around and sees a bloo tree and leans againstit suddenly he falls backwards into a portal

Alana
November 19th, 2004, 01:37 PM
After awhile Pidgeot began to low down and Alana decided it was time for a rest. They landed and Alana recalled her pidgeot. "I'll just keep going on foot." She murmered walking on. She came to a large blue tree. she stared. "Thats not normal." She muttered. Deciding to take a closer look Alana approached the tree. But when she placed her hand on the trunk she felt an odd sensation. Then without warning she dissappeared.

paige pelletier
November 19th, 2004, 01:49 PM
the Proff wasn't there so she went outside and acidentally walked in to a tree then fell in!

espeon and umbreon
November 19th, 2004, 02:36 PM
Anna felt the wind pushing her. She could see blue backround surrounding her. Suddenly she felt a ground.
" OUCH!" Anna looked around. She reconized it as a village. People was walking, trying to sell something. " Where am I?"

Alana
November 19th, 2004, 02:43 PM
Alana re-appeared in the air. "Oh dear." She dropped and landed beside a girl. She shook her head and sat up and looked around. "Hey where is this place?"

espeon and umbreon
November 19th, 2004, 02:50 PM
Anna looked around once more. There were lots of houses, cattles, pokemons and villagers.

Alana
November 19th, 2004, 02:53 PM
Alana's eyes fell on a herd of Taurus. She looked at the girl again. "Um hello?"

espeon and umbreon
November 19th, 2004, 03:02 PM
Anna finally noticed the girl.
" Hello," she replied.

Alana
November 19th, 2004, 03:06 PM
"Where are we? Do you live here? And why does everything and everyone here look like they came out of a history book?"

espeon and umbreon
November 19th, 2004, 03:14 PM
" Look at my clothing. Do they look like modern or ancient and I can't answer all of the question since I don't live here!"

Alana
November 19th, 2004, 03:22 PM
"True you don't really seem to fit in here. I'm going to go ask some one where we are. I don't intend to hang around here all day." She heads towards one of the farmers he can see. She stops and turns back, "Coming?"

espeon and umbreon
November 19th, 2004, 04:14 PM
Anna nodded and stood up. She looked at the people. The womans were dressed in dress or gowns and men were... she doesn't know.

paige pelletier
November 19th, 2004, 04:17 PM
I fell next to thease two girls "hey are we in another dimension?"

Alana
November 19th, 2004, 06:04 PM
Alana walked through the village wondering how to ask. She noticed that aot of people were staring at them. Most most with highly disaproaving looks on their faces. Alana didn't want to talk to them but she had too. "Excuse me." She said politly to a woman in a faded brown dress. The woman glared at her. "Um we're lost. Can you tell us were we are?"

espeon and umbreon
November 19th, 2004, 06:17 PM
Anna tried to ask an old lady.
" You're not welcome here spies!" the woman replied.

Alana
November 19th, 2004, 06:24 PM
The woman Alana was talking to scowled deeply. "Your a disgraceful child."

"What?"

"Just look at yourself. Your wearing trousers. Boys cloths. You're disgraceful."

"But..This is how I always dress. Besides I don't like dresses."

The woman looked agaust at this and shood her away without another word. Alana walked over to Solar. "That was odd."

paige pelletier
November 19th, 2004, 06:41 PM
Paige walked up to the girls and said "um why don't they like trosers?" a man suddenly came up to her and said "missy we need to take you to get proper atire then we will lock you up!"

Alana
November 19th, 2004, 06:45 PM
"Come you two. I think we've overstayed our wlcome. We'll find some other town to get help in."

espeon and umbreon
November 19th, 2004, 07:00 PM
" That old woman thinks that I shouldn't wear biker shorts," Anna said looking bit angry. " But I can't blame them. They seemed to be people from our greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat grandmother's age."

Alana
November 19th, 2004, 07:06 PM
"I think all of them think we shouldn't be dressed the way we are. But why are they dressed like that. You're right there dreesed ike the old days. But why? What happened with that tree? Whats going on?" They had left the town by this time and Alana decided now was a good time for a rest. At least it would give her time to think.

espeon and umbreon
November 19th, 2004, 07:08 PM
" Hmm... I think we were transported to over 1000 years ago..." Anna said.

Alana
November 19th, 2004, 07:12 PM
Alana stared at her. "I wish you hadn't said that. Some how I've got the same feeling." She sat down and stared off into the distance.

espeon and umbreon
November 19th, 2004, 07:25 PM
" Well you can see already that there is no cars. Only people walking," Anna said.

Alana
November 19th, 2004, 07:32 PM
"Which is another reaso I think you're right. But heress the most important question. How do we get back to our own time? And the other. Why were we sent to this time. I just have this feeling it was us for a reason. I feel like theres something I have to do here."

espeon and umbreon
November 19th, 2004, 07:38 PM
" me too. But I think that's bit ridiculous," Anna said. She kept walking.

Alana
November 20th, 2004, 09:23 AM
"Yeah. So what do we do?"

paige pelletier
November 20th, 2004, 09:57 AM
Paige followed them "hey maybe there is a new tree in another part of this place?"

Alana
November 20th, 2004, 11:21 AM
While Alana was thinking she relized that she hadn't even introduced herself. "Oh I'm sorry. I haven't even introduced myself. My name is Alana flying Pokemon extrodinair. Ok maybe that is a bit much but it makes a nice impression. Before I found that tree i was on my way to the Indego League. What about you?"

paige pelletier
November 20th, 2004, 11:28 AM
"I am Paige I mostly have grass type......"

espeon and umbreon
November 20th, 2004, 02:29 PM
" I'm Anna. I'm trying to be pokemon master!" Anna introduced herself.

Alana
November 20th, 2004, 02:33 PM
"Now that we've all introduced ourselve what should we do." Alana looked at the sky and saw that the sun was geting lower in the sky,

espeon and umbreon
November 20th, 2004, 02:43 PM
" We should get somewhere to stay, but we don't have any money for that. Maybe we should get a job or something," Anna said.

Alana
November 20th, 2004, 02:48 PM
Alana almost laughed. "We have no idea what time periood we're in and besides thos villagers hate us."

paige pelletier
November 20th, 2004, 03:00 PM
"maybe we could get sone dresses I have one"

Alana
November 20th, 2004, 03:04 PM
"Not a chance." Siad Alana scowling.

paige pelletier
November 20th, 2004, 03:10 PM
Paige changed into the dress it was the kind witches wear all black with a cape and a hat! Towns Person: "Witch!!!"

espeon and umbreon
November 20th, 2004, 03:14 PM
Suddenly the lady appeared.
" If you need some dress then follow me!" the lady said and Anna followed her.

Alana
November 20th, 2004, 03:16 PM
Alana smacked Paige on the head. Then she reluctantly followed the lady.

paige pelletier
November 20th, 2004, 03:19 PM
"oww! what was that for I am a grass witch in training!.........Fine I will wear her dresses!"

espeon and umbreon
November 20th, 2004, 03:25 PM
The lady entered the house and Anna entered it also. She then opened one of the door and revealed a loads of dress.
" Now wear anything you like," she said.

Alana
November 20th, 2004, 04:06 PM
Alana folded her arms and her scowl deepnd. "No thanks. I think I'll keep the title disgraful child."

paige pelletier
November 20th, 2004, 04:18 PM
"and I will just keep my old clothes" Paige said already in her own clothes "I guess womens right haven't been developed yet!"

espeon and umbreon
November 20th, 2004, 04:49 PM
" Ah, but you see dears, you have no choice. There's a rule that says you have to wear dress if you're woman or your head will be chopped," the lady said.

Alana
November 20th, 2004, 04:53 PM
"Oh yeah I'd like to see you try." Alana grabbed a Pokeball and held it up ready.

espeon and umbreon
November 20th, 2004, 04:56 PM
" Sorry dearest but I'm not the one. it's king's order. That's why people were disgraced about you. You didn't follow the king's order," the lady sighed.

Alana
November 20th, 2004, 05:03 PM
"Then I'd like to meet your king." Said Alana in an icy voice. She pulled out another Pokeball and said, "You don't have Pokeballs in this time. I'm not sure if you even have trainers. Well I'm a Pokemon trainer and I don't take kindly to threat." she tossed the pokeball and releaed her Pidgeot which chirped loadly and looked around.

espeon and umbreon
November 20th, 2004, 05:07 PM
" Magneton..." old lady murmured and Magneton appeared from the front door.

Alana
November 20th, 2004, 05:11 PM
"You want a battle. I'm ready."

espeon and umbreon
November 20th, 2004, 05:15 PM
" I don't want to battle..." old lady sighed and walked away. Anna shook her head.

Alana
November 20th, 2004, 05:19 PM
"Then why did you call your Magnaton?"

espeon and umbreon
November 20th, 2004, 05:22 PM
" Don't ask her Alana..." Suddenly Magneton went white.
" My Magneton is evolving..." the old lady said.
" But How? Magneton can't evolve!"

Alana
November 20th, 2004, 05:24 PM
"Yes how? Maybe its just attacking."

espeon and umbreon
November 20th, 2004, 05:33 PM
When Magneton stopped glowing it showed a 5 faces of Magnetmite with arms that looks like it is made out of magnet and Machamp like body that is also made out of magnet.
" Magnesine!" it said. Anna opened her bag and took out a book that is called pokemon that extinct.
" here it is! Magnesine, muscle magnet pokemon. Fighting, steel and electric, wow three types! Anyway Magnesine extinct due to the fact that Magneton couldn't evolve anymore. It has muscle that is made out of magnet and it is the only pokemon with three types."

Alana
November 20th, 2004, 05:37 PM
"Woh an extinct Pokemon. thats cool. But hy did it evolve. We're not in battle."

paige pelletier
November 20th, 2004, 05:38 PM
"wow! I am not impressed!" Paige said slightly annoyed that the king was so sexcise!

espeon and umbreon
November 20th, 2004, 05:47 PM
" Pokemon sometimes evolve like that..." old lady said.

paige pelletier
November 20th, 2004, 06:12 PM
*cries* "I don't wanna wear a dress! I have seen this movie we end up being slaves to our husbands!!!!!"

espeon and umbreon
November 20th, 2004, 06:16 PM
" Movies isn't real Paige..." Anna said.

paige pelletier
November 20th, 2004, 07:05 PM
"you don't know that!!!!" Paige is jumping up and down...........

espeon and umbreon
November 20th, 2004, 09:29 PM
" No, I mean like Most horror movies are fictions like goose bumps. Anyway history from at this time isn't exact since nobody recorded anything. You did know what I was saying right or you didn't. Beside you shouldn't watch too many movies or TV."

paige pelletier
November 21st, 2004, 09:14 AM
"I ment ussually women get married like the way people sell live stock at this time!"

espeon and umbreon
November 21st, 2004, 12:10 PM
" I said HISTORY isn't always accurate. So we don't know if it's true. Nobody recorded things like that. They weren't too keen on it to tell. So as the times goes by, modern day people would make up."

paige pelletier
November 21st, 2004, 02:08 PM
I"I still don't know!" Paige said looking happy

espeon and umbreon
November 21st, 2004, 09:20 PM
" Now we are going to topic of movies. i don't want to talk about it."

Alana
November 23rd, 2004, 03:24 PM
"Woukld you two stop arguing?" She turned to the lady. "Now if you would be so kind as to tell me where your king is. I'd like to pay him a visit."

espeon and umbreon
November 23rd, 2004, 09:50 PM
" We are not fighting. just talking," Anna said.
" Only clue I can give you is, In the night of Dark Ally, King sleeps like a beast. He is feared as he were guarded by a two and four and none. As you pass them, you'll find the wall of steel guarded by the man in steel and horse in steel. As you press the hard steel you'll find the pure darkness and the fearsome sound..." old lady said. Anna frowned.

paige pelletier
November 24th, 2004, 02:14 PM
'that does not sound pleasent!"

Alana
November 24th, 2004, 08:57 PM
"A riddle huh. Hmmm. Well how hard can it be to figure it out?"

espeon and umbreon
November 24th, 2004, 09:28 PM
" Well I wrote what she said, so we can go! Thanks old lady!" Anna said and left. When she was outside she realized that it was already dark.

Alana
November 24th, 2004, 09:32 PM
Alana followed and looked around. "I don't want to stay around here. Lets find some place to camp."

espeon and umbreon
November 24th, 2004, 09:40 PM
" Erm... Only problem is... Where can we? We are in the middle of the town where there's no forest," Anna said.

Alana
November 24th, 2004, 09:45 PM
"'I don't know, but I don't think its a good idea to stay in this town."

espeon and umbreon
November 24th, 2004, 09:53 PM
Anna looked at the riddle once more and sat down.

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 04:44 AM
"maybe we should set up camp in an ally!"

espeon and umbreon
November 25th, 2004, 12:15 PM
" Too dangerous. Ally is full of pokemons," Ana said.

Alana
November 25th, 2004, 01:05 PM
"Right. And since we don't know about all the POkemon that are extinct in our time we have no data on them."

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 01:23 PM
"great what will we do now?!?" Paige said looking fustrated.

espeon and umbreon
November 25th, 2004, 01:36 PM
Suddenly pokemon that looked like panda, except it has horns like a moose and feather like a bird appeared.

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 02:12 PM
"riiiiight I think we should run we don't know about that thing it could be dangerous"

Alana
November 25th, 2004, 02:55 PM
"I don't wanna run just yet. I wanna learn more about these Pokemon." She took out a notepad that already had info on Magnamise and started to write a description on it. "I wonder what its called."

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 04:28 PM
the pokemon took Paige's back pack! Paige ran after him

espeon and umbreon
November 25th, 2004, 09:57 PM
" Hmm... Ah! Pandoose, Panda Moose pokemon. Type: normal, Flying Ability: Power Miss ( when opponent uses super affective attack against Pandoose, opponent's attack will miss for 5 turns)
Pandoose lives in a deep forest. As baby, Pandoose doesn't have wings, but when it grows older, then the white wing will pop out. It extinct for its food has been destroyed."

paige pelletier
November 26th, 2004, 05:41 AM
Paige chases the pokemon around and around "OMG I just got and idea we could bring back thease pokemon to the future and then they wouldn't be exctinct!"

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 12:58 PM
"No we can't do that. It would mess up history and we can't do that."

espeon and umbreon
November 26th, 2004, 01:05 PM
" Here little guy," Anna showed a bread crumb.

milo1195
November 30th, 2004, 10:57 AM
Suddenly a warp opens and out falls milo
Anna: what? why did he arrive after us?
Milo: i stoped at the drive-thru!
Milo thinks: wooah where am i? well this girl is HOT!
Anna kiks Milo in the *** while he was thinking he falls on a tree stump and shrinks minish cap style

espeon and umbreon
November 30th, 2004, 11:59 AM
OOC: DON'T POWER PLAY MY CHARACTER!!! That is against the role play rules.

paige pelletier
November 30th, 2004, 01:52 PM
OOC: we have passed that part...
"awwww but this pokemon is sooooooooo cute!"

Alana
November 30th, 2004, 03:15 PM
"No Paige." Then she looked at Milo. "Weirdo."

paige pelletier
November 30th, 2004, 04:13 PM
*sweet drop then hugs the pokemon it i so soft and I think it is a flying type*

espeon and umbreon
November 30th, 2004, 10:01 PM
" Look! There's more strange pokemon!" Anna pointed. There were pokemon that looked like a blue coloured wolf, except it has silver aromour on it's head, tail and feet. There were also pokemon with white feathers, kiwi like face and red body.

milo1195
December 1st, 2004, 12:49 PM
"im catchin that wolf" milo yelled and threw muchlax out "munchlax!" he yelled "Attack 1!" the munchlax fell asleep.......

paige pelletier
December 1st, 2004, 01:19 PM
Paige ran to the wolf it was staring at her she petted it and smiled........

Alana
December 1st, 2004, 02:21 PM
Alana ran in front of the wolf. "No you can't catch it. And what is that Pokemon? More off where did you get it?"

paige pelletier
December 1st, 2004, 02:55 PM
"no one caught it..... it came here" Paige said petting the pokemon it seemed to like her..........

Alana
December 1st, 2004, 03:11 PM
Alana nodded then said, "Don't get attached Paige."

espeon and umbreon
December 1st, 2004, 10:07 PM
" They came for some food," Anna said and gave two pokemon a bread.

milo1195
December 2nd, 2004, 09:38 AM
I got that pokemon when my team (team IQ) were breeding snorlax its the only one of its kind in the world.

espeon and umbreon
December 2nd, 2004, 11:52 AM
" And it evolves into Snorlax. It's 4th generation pokemon, it weight just over 100 kg, likes to eat and even goes to garbage for some food and its called Munchrlax," Anna said.

paige pelletier
December 2nd, 2004, 02:01 PM
"I won't get attached" Paige said as the pokemon took food from her it looked at the group...........

Alana
December 2nd, 2004, 02:35 PM
"It'll be hard but none of us should." Said Alana stroking the wolf Pokemon."

paige pelletier
December 2nd, 2004, 03:29 PM
the wolf happily barked then it liked Paige and alana........

espeon and umbreon
December 2nd, 2004, 05:42 PM
" I'm guessing they became extinct because of hunting," Anna said and stroked the wolf pokemon's ear.

Alana
December 2nd, 2004, 05:48 PM
"Who could hunt something like this. Look at them, they're cute and lovable. But they also have the look of, Don't bug me or I'll tere your head off." She grinned and patted the wolf Pokemon again.

espeon and umbreon
December 2nd, 2004, 05:53 PM
" Meat and coat. They'll armours are also very useful. But it's very cruel," Anna said.

Alana
December 2nd, 2004, 05:58 PM
"I agree. Theres no excuse for hunting a Pokemon into extincton."

espeon and umbreon
December 2nd, 2004, 06:04 PM
" Now we have to keep going or we will not find our way put of this. Ok, first it was in the something dark alley," Anna said.

Alana
December 2nd, 2004, 06:07 PM
Alana sighed. "You're right. We need to get moving again. And we need to figure out that crazy riddle." She stood up.

espeon and umbreon
December 2nd, 2004, 06:18 PM
" Well, it said king sleeps like a beast. That means go to his castle," Anna said and headed for the castle.

Alana
December 2nd, 2004, 06:22 PM
Alana nodded and followed. "I can't wait to meet their king. I have a few things I'd like to say to him."

espeon and umbreon
December 2nd, 2004, 06:47 PM
" Ok, I think this is the castle," Anna said, as she pointed at the big building.

Alana
December 2nd, 2004, 06:50 PM
Alana stared. "He shere does well doesn't he."

espeon and umbreon
December 2nd, 2004, 06:58 PM
" Ok. The only problem is, look." Anna pointed at the gate. It was guarded by Raichu, Machamp and Arbok." It's 2 and 4 and none."

Alana
December 2nd, 2004, 08:43 PM
"Yeah that is a problem. Do ya think we can fight them off?"

espeon and umbreon
December 2nd, 2004, 09:06 PM
" Dunno. Go Element!" Anna threw the ball and appeared a Dragonair.

paige pelletier
December 3rd, 2004, 01:18 PM
Paige smiled and sent out her syther then she changed into her witch costume and went to the guards "I am the witch Ubla! run or face my wrath!" Paige said happily...........

espeon and umbreon
December 3rd, 2004, 01:42 PM
< Mach,cham,champ?> ( who the heck is strange dude wearing pointy thing on its head?)

paige pelletier
December 3rd, 2004, 02:06 PM
Paige runs off and comes back in her normal clothes XD "syther just attack!"

espeon and umbreon
December 3rd, 2004, 04:26 PM
" Element use thunder!" Dragonair quickly shot a strong thunder at Arbok.

Alana
December 3rd, 2004, 04:51 PM
"Go Pidgeot!" Pidgeot and chirped, ready for battle. "Flying has an advantage over fighting. Pidgeot use Wing Attack!"

espeon and umbreon
December 3rd, 2004, 05:00 PM
Arbok the released a poison sting. Dragonair quickly dodged it and released a thunder wave.

Alana
December 3rd, 2004, 05:18 PM
Pidgeot struck the Mochoke hard. It was angry and used Mega Punch. Pidgeot dodged and use Aerial Ace.

espeon and umbreon
December 3rd, 2004, 05:34 PM
" Element finish it off with dragon rage!" Element did as she was told. Arbok fainted.

Alana
December 3rd, 2004, 05:39 PM
Mochoke was made but he couldn't catch Pidgeot. "Pidgeot finish this!" Yelled Alana. Pidgeot used Sky Attack and Machoke fainted.

espeon and umbreon
December 3rd, 2004, 05:58 PM
OOC: You mean Machamp.

" Yipee! Now we can get past the gate!"

paige pelletier
December 3rd, 2004, 08:11 PM
Paige beat the riachu with syther "now maybe the king will be nice!"

Alana
December 5th, 2004, 10:49 AM
OOC: Yeah I ment Machamp.

"Fat chance." Muttered Alana as she walked forward.

espeon and umbreon
December 5th, 2004, 02:19 PM
" Ok, how are supposed to get in? I can't find the doors!" Anna muttered.

paige pelletier
December 5th, 2004, 03:37 PM
"we could blow open the door or sneak in"

Alana
December 5th, 2004, 05:51 PM
"I think we should go with sneaking in."

espeon and umbreon
December 5th, 2004, 11:19 PM
" Well, we don't need to, I found the secret passage way!" Anna pushed one of the wall and appeared a hole.

Alana
December 6th, 2004, 02:27 PM
Alana shugged and followed. She was still wondering about this king. But something else was on her mind. The weird thing was she didn't know what it was.

espeon and umbreon
December 6th, 2004, 02:41 PM
Anna crawled through the passage way. She felt really squished.

Alana
December 6th, 2004, 02:47 PM
Alana did not like this passage way. She wished they would hurry up and get out. "How much farther do ya think Anna?" She asked.

espeon and umbreon
December 6th, 2004, 03:04 PM
Anna suddenly saw the door. She got out of the passage way.
" Well, that was uncomfartble," she said.

paige pelletier
December 6th, 2004, 03:20 PM
"yup that was definently not that fun..."

Alana
December 8th, 2004, 05:33 PM
"I have to agree with you there. Lets hurry up and get inside."

espeon and umbreon
December 8th, 2004, 05:49 PM
Anna looked around.
" There's 3 different doors. Whuch one should we go?"

Alana
December 8th, 2004, 05:56 PM
Alana looked at the doors then at all of them. She sighed and said, "Theres no way to choose. We should all go through different doors."

espeon and umbreon
December 8th, 2004, 06:02 PM
" Ok, I'll go to the middle door," Anna said and opened it.

Alana
December 8th, 2004, 06:11 PM
Alana nodded and walked through the right door.

espeon and umbreon
December 8th, 2004, 06:15 PM
When Anna was inside she gasped. There were bug pokemons on the wall everywhere. And there were another door that was guarded by huge Ariados.

Alana
December 8th, 2004, 06:21 PM
Inside the door on the right the room was completely dark. Except for several pairs of red eyes. Alana shivered. Suddenly a bit of red light filled the room and many dark types appeared. "Not good." She looked at a door and saw a large Absol blocking the door. "This could be tricky."

espeon and umbreon
December 8th, 2004, 06:28 PM
" Well here we go... Go Sparky!" Anna's Raichu appeared. " Sparky, use thunder!" Sparky shot a huge thunder and fainted most of the pokemons.

Alana
December 8th, 2004, 06:36 PM
Alana sighed then tossed two Pokeballs. Out came Togetic and Quilava. "Alright use Assist and Flamethrower."

espeon and umbreon
December 8th, 2004, 06:44 PM
When Sparky has defeated all of the pokemons and only one that was standing was Ariados, she started to attack it.
" Sparky, use iron tail!"

Alana
December 8th, 2004, 06:48 PM
It didn't take long for Alana to defeat all the dark Pokemon but the Absol who stood strong. "Move please. I don't want to hurt you." The Absol didn't move.

espeon and umbreon
December 8th, 2004, 06:59 PM
Anna suddenly knew that Ariados was undefeatable and returned her Raichu. Suddenly Ariados shot a string shot.

Alana
December 8th, 2004, 07:06 PM
It was impossible to beat Absol no matter what she tried. Finally she gave up and recalled here Pokemon. "What now." She muttered as Absol advanced.

espeon and umbreon
December 8th, 2004, 07:16 PM
Ariados attacked Anna with posion sting. It hurt Anna, but she stood.
" Please, I just want to pass those door." Ariados kept attacking her with toxic.

Alana
December 8th, 2004, 07:18 PM
Absol used Shadow Ball and knocked Alana back but she was stuborn. "Please Absol. Why are you attacking me. I didn't want to attack you or your friends but you left me no choice." Absol didn't listen and used Razor Wind.

espeon and umbreon
December 8th, 2004, 07:24 PM
Anna hit the wall. She burst out in tears.
" Please..." Ariados kept attacking her. Anna stood up. She walked slowly towards the Ariados. It kept attacking her, but she kept walking. She touched the Ariados' back. " Ariados, I know you are kind, you know it too." Suddenly Ariados' cold red eyes turned into purple. It moved away from the door and let her pass. Anna smiled and opened the door and entered the second room.

Alana
December 8th, 2004, 07:31 PM
Absol used Slash and cut a deep cut in Alana's arm. She winced and gasped, "Absol you don't want to hurt me. It's that king. I bet he did this." She stood back up and kept persisting. Absol stopped and watched her. Then bowed and let her pass. The cut on her arm healed instanly. Absol had used an attack to heal her. She thanked him and moved ahead.

espeon and umbreon
December 8th, 2004, 07:41 PM
Anna felt bit sick when she passed a second room and was in a large room, she fell.

Alana
December 8th, 2004, 07:46 PM
Alana arived in a large room. She looked around and spotted Anna. "Hey Anna are you ok?" She called.

espeon and umbreon
December 8th, 2004, 07:53 PM
" I'm alright," Anna said and stood up.

Alana
December 8th, 2004, 07:56 PM
Alana ran over to her. "What happened. I found myself in a room full of dark types who didn't seem to like me much."

espeon and umbreon
December 8th, 2004, 08:01 PM
" I was in a room full of bug types. Don't worry, anyway where are we," Anna asked, feeling like she wants to go to bed.

Alana
December 8th, 2004, 08:08 PM
"No clue." Alana's eye lids felt heavy but she ignored the feeling. Now was no time to sleep.

espeon and umbreon
December 8th, 2004, 09:01 PM
Anna touched her forehead. She felt bit dizzy and world looked demented to her.

Alana
December 11th, 2004, 06:31 AM
"You okay Anna? You look dizzy or something."

espeon and umbreon
December 11th, 2004, 02:38 PM
" Nothing, Its just a little headache."

Alana
December 11th, 2004, 02:41 PM
Alana was still al little worried but she merrily shrugged and asked, So where are we any ways?"

espeon and umbreon
December 11th, 2004, 03:14 PM
" I really don't know. In demented world, maybe?"