PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts Club!

kybldmstr
November 13th, 2004, 09:57 PM
*Jumps up and Down*YAY!!!!KINGDOM HEARTS!This is the kh club!for all you fans of what else kh!cause it rules!note click my who i really am in my sig to learn about me.i have made some little things to show you are a member of this club.theyre little keyblades.if anyone else wants to make some go ahead.i love kh!anyways funny thing.im so dumb i dont know how to add pics in my sig.i can add other peoples pics but not my own.*feels soo dumb*could anyone tell me?*feels even dumber*thanks for joinin if you do.

HereticSteel
November 17th, 2004, 11:33 AM
Ill join, cuz I got KH cant wait for KH 2.

If you wanna get your images into your sig then go to www.photobucket.com

get an account and upload your pictures If they are downsized then click on them when the image appears, right click, properties and then copy and paste what is next to 'URL' eg.(not a link so dont click) http://img.photobucket.com/v583/Mydoc..... and paste it into your sig, then click on the little picture of mountains and sun in the toolbar above. Go prieview sig and if its not there its your fault, and if it is there than click on 'save signature'

PokemonChampion2K4
November 17th, 2004, 12:06 PM
I want to join kingdom hearts rocks.

pokemon01
November 17th, 2004, 01:08 PM
me too i love kingdom hearts

HereticSteel
November 17th, 2004, 01:22 PM
You might want to PM kybldmstr cuz this was on like the third page until I posted on it but if you PM him hell know its back up!

Roxas
November 17th, 2004, 01:58 PM
I wanna join! Kingdom Hearts is the best game ever! I can't wait till Kingdom Hearts: Chain Of Memories and Kingdom Hearts II!

Arcanine
November 17th, 2004, 04:58 PM
Well I guess I will track in right behind Kevin and join.
Kingdom Hearts is a great game and now I can't wait till KH: CoM and KH2 comes out.

HereticSteel
November 18th, 2004, 12:16 PM
Like I said before PM kybldmstr then this club will really be up and running!

hehe I started a new game on KH like ten minutes ago and Im allready at traverse town!(my memory card got wiped by some unknown species called a brother)

pokemon01
November 19th, 2004, 04:31 AM
i alredy did PM kybldmstr he wont reply

HereticSteel
November 19th, 2004, 09:02 AM
He probably hasnt been on for a while or something, and he might have gone away or brocken his arm/wrist or something and cant type! He hasnt replied to my pm either!

kybldmstr
November 20th, 2004, 11:54 AM
sorry guys!ive been at my 6th grade trip to sonora.it was 3 days.it was fun anyways you can all join!oh and danzo and pokemon01 im gonna reply back after this post k?thanks for telling me how to get pics in sig.:D

Brittany
November 20th, 2004, 08:53 PM
Being the all-knowing-one about KH, I think I have a certain personal obligation to join this club XD

*joins and runs*

HereticSteel
November 21st, 2004, 11:15 AM
Hehe cool! we got the founder back, shall we now think about some KH topics?

I started again and I cant beat the giantic dog that hadeas owns and I cant beat clayton on his chameleon, can anyone help me?

Oh yeah Im gonna make a fan club banner if thats allright!

PokemonChampion2K4
November 21st, 2004, 11:43 AM
Danzo i say put some more equipment on and gain some more levals.

HereticSteel
November 21st, 2004, 01:26 PM
where can I get the equipment from Ive tryed traverse town and alices world is justtoo weird to complete!

(oh yeah can I be co-founder as I was the second one to post???...please...)

ashley03
November 21st, 2004, 01:32 PM
who is the leader of this club?.*looks through posts-knows now*....Can i join?PLZ.!!!!!!!!*riku is hot!!*:P

PokemonChampion2K4
November 21st, 2004, 02:39 PM
danzo did you put on the equipment from after you beat the armor guy the first time in traverse town I did it helped me

Shadow
November 21st, 2004, 02:47 PM
Well I guess I will track in right behind Kevin and join.
Kingdom Hearts is a great game and now I can't wait till KH: CoM and KH2 comes out.
Why wait for Chain of Memories? I'm playing it now >:3 Though the text is kind of hard to read if you catch my drift...

Oh and, yeah I join, I guess...
Being the all-knowing-one about KH, I think I have a certain personal obligation to join this club XD

*joins and runs*
Ok, this is on! I DEMAND A CONTEST! I AM THE KINGDOM HEARTS MASTER OF POKEMON COMMUNITY AND I WILL PROVE IT!
*Disappeared starts playing in the background*
^if you don't know what song that is, you lose =P

Arcanine
November 21st, 2004, 07:29 PM
Why wait for Chain of Memories? I'm playing it now >:3 Though the text is kind of hard to read if you catch my drift...Well I think I will wait till the real game comes out (and yea I know what you mean XD), it's only 16 days till it comes out.

Brittany
November 21st, 2004, 07:34 PM
Ok, this is on! I DEMAND A CONTEST! I AM THE KINGDOM HEARTS MASTER OF POKEMON COMMUNITY AND I WILL PROVE IT!
*Disappeared starts playing in the background*
^if you don't know what song that is, you lose =P
It's ON LIKE DONKEY KONG BIAAAAAAATCH!(was there something wrong with that? Oh well XD)

Anyway, I'M THE MASTER OF KINGDOM HEARTS IN THIS PLACE!

And I know what that song is too XD

Shadow
November 21st, 2004, 07:43 PM
It's ON LIKE DONKEY KONG BIAAAAAAATCH!(was there something wrong with that? Oh well XD)

Anyway, I'M THE MASTER OF KINGDOM HEARTS IN THIS PLACE!

And I know what that song is too XD
Then what is the song?

*goes to hire a referee*

Brittany
November 21st, 2004, 07:49 PM
Then what is the song?

*goes to hire a referee*
The song that plays during a battle you've never fought in!
BOO YA!
*hugs FM*

HereticSteel
November 22nd, 2004, 12:22 PM
danzo did you put on the equipment from after you beat the armor guy the first time in traverse town I did it helped me

Hehe, no!

And guys kybldmstr created this fan club so he will be the master of th e keyblade,.... I mean Kingdom hearts fan club!

Shadow
November 22nd, 2004, 12:23 PM
OK Brittney, the rules of the contest are simple:
We will alternately ask each other, gradually more difficult quetions concerning anything Kingdom Hearts related. If necessary, we can pull in Kairi, Andy, or any other local Kingdom Hearts player to act as a judge. The first one to answer 3 questions incorrectly losses.

Agreed? You ask first.

Brittany
November 22nd, 2004, 03:49 PM
OK Brittney, the rules of the contest are simple:
We will alternately ask each other, gradually more difficult quetions concerning anything Kingdom Hearts related. If necessary, we can pull in Kairi, Andy, or any other local Kingdom Hearts player to act as a judge. The first one to answer 3 questions incorrectly losses.

Agreed? You ask first.
Agreed, except for one part...
Should we be the one's asking each other the questions?
Maybe we should have some third party come to help us out XD

I'll ask the first question anyway, you can decide whether or not to answer it, or wait for someone else to ask questions.

Anyway, here's my first question(I'm gonna go easy on you):
In CoM, why does Sora have to learn all of his moves again?

Anthem
November 22nd, 2004, 04:17 PM
Oh I Wanna Join The Kh Fan Clubbie Thingus!!!

Shadow
November 22nd, 2004, 04:48 PM
Agreed, except for one part...
Should we be the one's asking each other the questions?
Maybe we should have some third party come to help us out XD

I'll ask the first question anyway, you can decide whether or not to answer it, or wait for someone else to ask questions.

Anyway, here's my first question(I'm gonna go easy on you):
In CoM, why does Sora have to learn all of his moves again?
Because he gives up all his memories by entering Castle Oblivion, where they are placed on cards.

My question (easy as well):
Name the two Heartless in my sig banner, as well as all variants of the two in my banner (variant example: Fat Bandit is a variant of Large Body, etc.)

And you can get a third party if you wish.

kybldmstr
November 22nd, 2004, 06:27 PM
you all are wrong i am the true kingdom hearts master!click my who i really am!or to let you know i am the KINGDOM HEARTS,HOT CHEETOS, AND FISH GOD!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!i know everytihng about kh!infact im playing kh com right now!im in twilight town!its really fun!and i got this translated one and it is perfecttly fine to read so HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!lol.oh and everybody can join!thanks for joinin.you can make any club sig thingie as long as it relates to kh.now you two challenging each other i shall step in!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Brittany
November 22nd, 2004, 07:46 PM
Because he gives up all his memories by entering Castle Oblivion, where they are placed on cards.

My question (easy as well):
Name the two Heartless in my sig banner, as well as all variants of the two in my banner (variant example: Fat Bandit is a variant of Large Body, etc.)

And you can get a third party if you wish.
O.o
You want me to list items out of a strategy guide? XD

I thought this was going to be a test of comprehension and understanding of KH. :Pyou all are wrong i am the true kingdom hearts master!click my who i really am!or to let you know i am the KINGDOM HEARTS,HOT CHEETOS, AND FISH GOD!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!i know everytihng about kh!infact im playing kh com right now!im in twilight town!its really fun!and i got this translated one and it is perfecttly fine to read so HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!lol.oh and everybody can join!thanks for joinin.you can make any club sig thingie as long as it relates to kh.now you two challenging each other i shall step in!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!Sorry, but that's no big deal. The translated Rom(actually an unauthorized copy of the real english game) has been out for a while.

Reverse Rebirth is nice. Way better than that Sora crap xD

Shadow
November 22nd, 2004, 07:51 PM
O.o
You want me to list items out of a strategy guide? XD

I thought this was going to be a test of comprehension and understanding of KH. :P
You actually used a strategy guide for Kingdom Hearts? lol

And no cheating and using online lists either, this is from memory >.>

kybldmstr
November 22nd, 2004, 07:56 PM
yea.stategy guides are no fun!sorry about all of that went oerboard there.lol.ie also played as riku.its fun.espically transforming.oh and shadow i hae some quite easy questions if youre a true kh fan.what is the exact release date for khcom and 2?everybody can answer.

HereticSteel
November 23rd, 2004, 09:13 AM
I didnt get KH that long ago, so I dont know the answers to many of the questions, I have a multiple choice (REAAALLY EASY) question!

What does Clayton ride on in the Deep Jungle?
a. Iguana
b. Sabre tooth
c. Chameleon

Let that melt in your melon!

Arcanine
November 23rd, 2004, 09:29 AM
yea.stategy guides are no fun!sorry about all of that went oerboard there.lol.ie also played as riku.its fun.espically transforming.oh and shadow i hae some quite easy questions if youre a true kh fan.what is the exact release date for khcom and 2?everybody can answer.
KH: CoM comes out the 7th of December for the US.
And KH2 Comes out I think some time in the middle of March of 2005 (I know it's some time in March) for the US.

Shadow
November 23rd, 2004, 12:04 PM
November 11 - Chain of Memories - Japan
December 7 - Chain of Memories - America
There has yet to be any official release dates for Kingdom Hearts 2, except for Q1 2005 (and more specificly, they've said March for the US release).

I didnt get KH that long ago, so I dont know the answers to many of the questions, I have a multiple choice (REAAALLY EASY) question!

What does Clayton ride on in the Deep Jungle?
a. Iguana
b. Sabre tooth
c. Chameleon

Let that melt in your melon!
He rides a Heartless by the name of Stealth Sneak. It's neither a, b, or c as I do not see Heartless or Stealth Sneak as one of the choices...
(in other words, don't be calling my second favorite Heartless a chameleon or anything)

HereticSteel
November 23rd, 2004, 12:37 PM
Hehe I thought it was an oversized heartless chameleon, anyways how does Clayton get to control those monkey sort of things, Is it because hes 'Heartless' towards everything in the jungle, hes not bothered by killing anything?

Shadow
November 23rd, 2004, 12:52 PM
Hehe I thought it was an oversized heartless chameleon, anyways how does Clayton get to control those monkey sort of things, Is it because hes 'Heartless' towards everything in the jungle, hes not bothered by killing anything?
The Heartless were attracted by the darkness in his heart and his lust for power. And as Tarzan says, Clayton lost his heart, whether or not he actually lost it to the Heartless, they still like someone evil in charge (my guess is that he actually did lose his heart and was one of the few cases where the body doesn't disappear, and his heart, if he did lose it, became Stealth Sneak).

And plus, he was hunting gorillas and I'm sure the Heartless could use hearts, whether human, gorilla, or otherwise.

Lastly, the monkey things are Power Wilds and Bouncy Wilds.

kybldmstr
November 24th, 2004, 09:36 AM
yes yes very good.ok heres another:in khcom what do you have to do to get through a door?how do you get to a moogle shop?i know the answers so go.

HereticSteel
November 24th, 2004, 01:41 PM
The Heartless were attracted by the darkness in his heart and his lust for power. And as Tarzan says, Clayton lost his heart, whether or not he actually lost it to the Heartless, they still like someone evil in charge (my guess is that he actually did lose his heart and was one of the few cases where the body doesn't disappear, and his heart, if he did lose it, became Stealth Sneak).

And plus, he was hunting gorillas and I'm sure the Heartless could use hearts, whether human, gorilla, or otherwise.

Lastly, the monkey things are Power Wilds and Bouncy Wilds.

Claytons a prick anyway so it doesnt really matter to me if I killed him with or without a heart!

Where do you find the names for the heartless, is it in the journal? cuz I never look there unless Im bored of killing stuff!

kybldmstr
November 24th, 2004, 03:35 PM
you learn after encounting or if you wanna cheat you can look at a walkthrough.he was pretty easy.have you played khcom danzo?

HereticSteel
November 25th, 2004, 11:45 AM
you learn after encounting or if you wanna cheat you can look at a walkthrough.he was pretty easy.have you played khcom danzo?

No, I havent played it, Though i might get a walkthrough for KH, I just dont want to cheat for once!

Oh Yeah here is the banner I made!

http://photobucket.com/albums/v518/Danzo99/th_khfanbanner.bmp

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/Danzo99/khfanbanner.bmp

Use it if you want!

kybldmstr
November 25th, 2004, 12:28 PM
ok thats good.that will be our banner.add it in your sig to show youre a member.thanks for makin the banner its awesome.one question i made this recolor of sora to look in his kh2 clothes how do you think it is?

Brittany
November 25th, 2004, 12:59 PM
yes yes very good.ok heres another:in khcom what do you have to do to get through a door?how do you get to a moogle shop?i know the answers so go.
You're joking, right?

That's almost as bad as asking how to jump. :P

kybldmstr
November 26th, 2004, 10:37 AM
i know i just want to see someone who dont know.*looks carefully for supicous people*sorry i havent put the banner in my sig ive been busy with my hack and other things.im gonna add the banner in now.everybody else i suggest you do as well.im sure you all can the banner in right?

PokemonChampion2K4
November 26th, 2004, 11:14 AM
I got a very easy question(for those who are far enough)
What is the name of the longest tournament in hurcules' world?
A:Hades Cup
B:Hurcules Cup
C:pegasus Cup
D:phil Cup

Brittany
November 26th, 2004, 11:20 AM
I got a very easy question(for those who are far enough)
What is the name of the longest tournament in hurcules' world?
A:Hades Cup
B:Hurcules Cup
C:pegasus Cup
D:phil Cup
You're kidding, right?
It would be a shame to not know that. People might as well just ask eachother how to run now XD

PokemonChampion2K4
November 26th, 2004, 11:23 AM
Unless you only played the game for 3 minutes then they wouldn't know besides I said "very easy question"

HereticSteel
November 26th, 2004, 02:53 PM
ok thats good.that will be our banner.add it in your sig to show youre a member.thanks for makin the banner its awesome.one question i made this recolor of sora to look in his kh2 clothes how do you think it is?

Its pretty cool, do you do recolours for people in the sprites dep. cuz if you dont you should!

kybldmstr
November 26th, 2004, 03:08 PM
no i dont.requesting just dont want to do.i just made that for the fun of it.really that question is way too easy.wait i have one!youd know if youve played khcom.name 3 unowns from khcom.thats easy.

kybldmstr
November 26th, 2004, 07:59 PM
sorry to double post but i made another recolor of sora in his red kh2 clothes.i think theyre supposed to copy auorns clothes because.theyre all red and they have that one symbol.the pic shows him with his messed eye just like aurons so and the reason for the olympus colleseum menu thing in the bottom right means you fought auron in olympus colloseum because hadess hires him or somethin and where else to fight him so im guessin after you beat him you get some ability to kind of look like him and where his clothes with the cool little menu.thats what i think about that.i have a pic of him and my sprite.here is the link for the pic of it http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/rpg/kingdomhearts2/screens.html?page=34i hope you like the sprite!:D

HereticSteel
November 27th, 2004, 10:40 AM
Hey cool imgs, I gotta check them out when ive got more time AKA not now but I will and youre right he does have aurons scar

pokefan007
November 27th, 2004, 10:56 AM
*jumps up and down* I wanna join!! I wanna join!! KH ROX!!! I can't wait for KH2!!

kybldmstr
November 27th, 2004, 11:33 AM
you can join and i know thats so cool he has his scar and his clothes.i added his scar on my sprite you can kinda see it.i wonder if sora were to ever fight tidus as an adult and get his clothes or a rematch with squall or cloud from the best ff games eva and get there clothes and looks.that would be cool.hey anybody here a good spriter?i need some help ill tell you once you tell me.thanks for joinin!:D

HereticSteel
November 27th, 2004, 02:45 PM
Yeah fighting Leon was cool, I beat him kinda...

well he didnt land a hit on me so I guessed I won!
(jumping around like a lunatic helps)

PokemonChampion2K4
November 27th, 2004, 03:14 PM
who all here has beaten squall/Leon the first time against him?

pokefan007
November 27th, 2004, 03:19 PM
When? The first time in Traverse Town? No, In the tournament? No.. lol.. I've always been at a lower level.. Until now, but then again, I'm like lv 93 now... AND I've finally gotten the ultima weapon.. ^^

PokemonChampion2K4
November 27th, 2004, 03:21 PM
I meant in treverse town (for people that are confused) well I did=)

kybldmstr
November 27th, 2004, 03:54 PM
i did as well.theyre easy.pokefan could you put our banner in your sig to show you joined please?thanks!:D

pokefan007
November 27th, 2004, 04:01 PM
If I add it, my sig is going to be over the character limit... and I don't even have banners of clubs I started in my sig, so sorry, but nope.
*crosses fingers as to not get kicked out of club for not having the banner in sig*

kybldmstr
November 27th, 2004, 04:39 PM
thats your kicked out!NOT!you can stay i was just hopin you could put the banner in to show you joined.its ok anyways.anybody a good spriter here?

pokefan007
November 27th, 2004, 04:43 PM
I've got it in the "club" button in my sig, people really do read those.. or at least I do...

PokemonChampion2K4
November 27th, 2004, 04:49 PM
I a pretty good spriter what do you need kybldmstr

kybldmstr
November 27th, 2004, 05:48 PM
well i need someone to make overoworld sprites for sora in his normal kh2 clothes.thanks!:D

PokemonChampion2K4
November 27th, 2004, 05:49 PM
well i don't know how to make a sprite sheet sorry.

kybldmstr
November 27th, 2004, 06:31 PM
ok.thats ok.ill just wait for nateitude to finish.i hope she does though.i dont want to rush her.

FireEmporer
November 27th, 2004, 06:55 PM
Hello. I wanna join. I'm playing kybldmstr's hack now. All legendarys are cathable in the first town...^_^. I Love KH!

kybldmstr
November 27th, 2004, 06:58 PM
welcome aboard!thanks for playin my hack.who doesnt love kh?really who doesnt cause i shall ELIMANATE you!lol.anyways wann thanks y'all for joinin.

HereticSteel
November 29th, 2004, 01:24 PM
Man Im gonna check out your hack now, or asap!

Err how do you get to play it, or should I say, your sig says the demo is released, so would I be able to play it, If i can, gimme the link!!

Please...

PokemonChampion2K4
November 29th, 2004, 01:28 PM
Kh and your hack is awesome I love that hack my pokemons levals are all 30 in the first town lol

HereticSteel
November 29th, 2004, 01:31 PM
Err 2K4, how do you get to play it, do you know? That was probably a stupid question but used to asking stuff like that!

PokemonChampion2K4
November 29th, 2004, 01:34 PM
I played the demo it was very short (well the part you are supposed to play)

HereticSteel
November 29th, 2004, 01:44 PM
Yeah, how do you play the demo, thats what I was asking really...

I might try a hack, if I do Imm gonna need alot of help and advice right?

Ive never done one before but theres a first time for everything right?

PokemonChampion2K4
November 29th, 2004, 01:48 PM
right about the first time for everything all you have to do to play the hack is get the rom get out an ips patcher(Lips an ips patcher comes with elite map) than double click on your patch (if you have Lips correctly)It sould bring up a search thing then find your rom and confirm and that is it.

HereticSteel
November 29th, 2004, 01:59 PM
okay...

:confused:

I will work that out, hopefully...

kybldmstr
December 2nd, 2004, 04:45 PM
sorry i haven posted in so long.yea my demo is short.you went wonderin beyond memory path didnt ya 2k4?i forgot to take it out.oh well.also i wanted to post here it was my bday on the 29th!happy late bday for me!:D

PokemonChampion2K4
December 2nd, 2004, 06:55 PM
I made an animation of kingdom hearts rate ithttp://tinypic.com/u2f5x

kybldmstr
December 5th, 2004, 08:15 PM
thats good.what program do you use for animation?im finaly workin on my hack now.ive been just slacking off.i was getting really tired.i had my birthday party yesterday.i forgot to rate um 9.5/10.nice animations in sig as well.

PokemonChampion2K4
December 6th, 2004, 11:53 AM
thx kybldmstr I use GIF Movie Gear only thirty day trial

kybldmstr
December 9th, 2004, 08:44 PM
oh.gotta try it.anyways i finally got com.actually i got it on the release date.another thing is that i came so early that i was the first one to get it where i live!that makes me happy!com is so fun.my rom was boring cuz it kept freezin.so anybody else get com if yes where are you im at monstro and halloweentown.

Arcanine
December 9th, 2004, 11:23 PM
I got CoM today too.

HA HA HA, take that Kevin. XD

Anyway I am now in Wonder Land on the 4th floor. And Sora's level is like 16.

kybldmstr
December 10th, 2004, 09:42 PM
wonderland eh.now im at atlantica like 7th floor and soras like lv25 with 240 hp and 430cp.i cant believe sora thought that namine girl made the lucky charm that kairi made for him.im so angry at sora.he said he would remember kairi but he didnt.why sora why!:(stupid organization you will perish beneath soras forgetful keybladey wrath!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Arcanine
December 10th, 2004, 10:02 PM
Well right now I am on the 6th floor and about to get out of Monstro. And Sora is level 29, HP is 290 and CP is 475.

HereticSteel
December 11th, 2004, 09:03 AM
sweet, I cant wait for it to come out in guernsey, which is the island I live on!

Oh yeah, the animation 8/10 I have a recommendation for it, kepp the background of it the same size, if you could give me the seperate sprites I could show you!

or try yourself, thats easier!

kybldmstr
December 11th, 2004, 03:23 PM
id like to try but nah.now im at the end of neverland fighting the most hardest boss uglystupidbearedmustachuiomanwhoannoysmeandgetsreallyannoyingscaredycatcheapohook.thats his real name but they decide to shorten it to captain hook.hes so hard.i use 3 clouds combo omnislash value was 15 and he uses a three card and he car breaks me.how does he do that?and when hes reloaden i see him i stop him and he somehow gets like a bijillion cards and goes on a imabigfatstupidannoyingcheapowhowillreallyannoyeverybodywhofightsmeandeverybodywhopassedmeusedcodesrampage.if someone beats him tell me how and tell me your deck hp and cp.

darkblastoise89
December 11th, 2004, 04:50 PM
looks like i'll be joining too....i love kingdom hearts and i'm gonna by CoM probably tomorrow

kybldmstr
December 11th, 2004, 07:04 PM
welcome new member!that reminds me anybody want to be co-owner?to show that youre a member darkblastoise please put(if you can) the banner in your sig.easier just go to photobucket and lookup me kybldmstr and ill have my banner there.

darkblastoise89
December 11th, 2004, 07:48 PM
alright then...maybe i'll put it in...

mew42003
December 11th, 2004, 07:51 PM
Could I join?Cause I luv Kingdom Hearts.PS:I have COM and the PS2 Version.XD

kybldmstr
December 11th, 2004, 08:07 PM
yay new members.do the same for what i told blastoise here.same.i have both as well.where are you in com?

Arcanine
December 12th, 2004, 01:32 PM
id like to try but nah.now im at the end of neverland fighting the most hardest boss uglystupidbearedmustachuiomanwhoannoysmeandgetsreallyannoyingscaredycatcheapohook.thats his real name but they decide to shorten it to captain hook.hes so hard.i use 3 clouds combo omnislash value was 15 and he uses a three card and he car breaks me.how does he do that?and when hes reloaden i see him i stop him and he somehow gets like a bijillion cards and goes on a imabigfatstupidannoyingcheapowhowillreallyannoyeverybodywhofightsmeandeverybodywhopassedmeusedcodesrampage.if someone beats him tell me how and tell me your deck hp and cp.
Well I just beat Mr. Hook in 2 mins flat O_o.
Anyway Sora's level is 39, HP is 365, CP is 550.

And my deck is
Keyblade:
Two 9's, one 8, three 7's (one of the 7 is a Premium Card), one 6, three 5's, one 4, one 3, one 0 (Premium Card).
Three Wishes:
One 9 (Premium Card), one 8, one 7.
Olympia:
One 8, one 7, one 2.
Lionheart:
One 7 (Premium Card), one 3, one 2.
Blizzard:
One 8 (Premium Card), one 5.
Fire:
One 7, one 5 (Premium Card).
Lightning:
One 7.
Hi-Potion:
One 3.
Cure:
One 6.

All my cards are from highest to lowest in the deck

Now the reason why Hook was breaking all your combos was because he is using all "0" cards. And if you use a 0 card after some one done used a card (any card) then it will break it. So you could have three 9 attack cards and he could break it (I didn't use any combos when attacking him).
So maybe a good deck for you would be something made up with a good many 0 cards.

mew42003
December 12th, 2004, 02:03 PM
I'm on the 6th floor in Castle Oblivion.

kybldmstr
December 12th, 2004, 05:00 PM
yea your right he kept usin two heartless cards that came back over and over.all zeros and random nubers.wow you have a lot of cp i just have 475.my stats are lv32 hp 335 cp 475.hey how much cp did you have left over from that?

Arcanine
December 13th, 2004, 10:00 PM
yea your right he kept usin two heartless cards that came back over and over.all zeros and random nubers.wow you have a lot of cp i just have 475.my stats are lv32 hp 335 cp 475.hey how much cp did you have left over from that?
If you're asking how much CP I had left in my deck then I had little or none. Because I get in every card I can without maxing out the CP.

And my Sora is now level 46, HP is 410, CP is 625 and I am on the 10th floor.

Mistys_Brother
December 14th, 2004, 08:29 AM
Hey can I join ? I'm a HUGE KH fan and can't wait for KH2 ^_^ When is KH : CoM out in the UK ?

dj_jammer506
December 15th, 2004, 02:12 PM
Whoo I wanna Join!!! I love CoM but I hope to get it for {Insert Holiday Name Here} Would It be ok if I made a custom banner?

Brittany
December 15th, 2004, 02:26 PM
Whoo I wanna Join!!! I love CoM but I hope to get it for {Insert Holiday Name Here} Would It be ok if I made a custom banner?
Welcome to the club! And I'm sure that you will be allowed to make a custom banner.

Lonepichu
December 15th, 2004, 04:36 PM
Pokes

I think I shall join this club.

I'm at top level at level 54, on KH:CoM and I almost beat Marluxia for the last time, but my mom called me and distracted me, so he killed me. ;~;

PS~This is Tuesday from MSN

Brittany
December 15th, 2004, 04:42 PM
Pokes

I think I shall join this club.

I'm at top level at level 54, on KH:CoM and I almost beat Marluxia for the last time, but my mom called me and distracted me, so he killed me. ;~;

PS~This is Tuesday from MSN
Welcome to the club ^_^

Who's seen IGN's great copy of the TGS2004 trailer? Everything is so clear in it now XD

One thing that caught my eye, was that the Brave Fusion(red clothes, two keyblades) requires Goofy, but Goofy wasn't in Sora's party when he performed the move! Which means that you can still keep a 3-Person party(like in the trailer, it was Brave Sora, Donald, and Aladdin) while in fusion!

I think his second Keyblade is always Oathkeeper when performing the Brave Fusion too...

Lonepichu
December 16th, 2004, 01:21 PM
I know that KH comes out in America on March, but does anyone know the exact date?

dj_jammer506
December 16th, 2004, 03:15 PM
I just got CoM and I'm Agrabah Does anybody have any Gameshark or Codebreaker Codes?

Arcanine
December 17th, 2004, 11:03 AM
I know that KH comes out in America on March, but does anyone know the exact date?
You mean KH 2 right Tue? Yea I know you do. XD

Well every place just says March, it don't tell the day it comes out.

Little update here.

Sora's Level: 71.
Sora's HP: 560.
Sora's CP: 950.

Lonepichu
December 17th, 2004, 12:06 PM
Oh yeah, what day does KH1 come out, I'm dying to know XD sarcasm

^^ fwee love this club

And I just beat the fake Marluxia on KH:CoM I'm at lv 55. And the final boss, which I battled for a little bit before having to go, is kinda easy in a way, but then again, I didn't play for long, so who knows.

Any Kairi/Sora fans out there?

ashley03
December 19th, 2004, 07:16 AM
to all u people who wanna buy KH CHAIN OF MEMORIES
the game is boring and easy to beat,i've had the game of 1 day and i'm on the 5th level,and i din't play all that muchon my gameboy.

STILL WAITING: CAN I JOIN?!!!!

Lonepichu
December 19th, 2004, 12:52 PM
Well of course the first few levels are easy, wait untill you get INTO the game. and KH1 wasn't that hard for me either. Just hold your Ponyta's

And I beat the game Friday ^^ after about two weeks XD I took a day break though. I'm on Reverse/Rebirth right now.

I just beat Fake-Riku and am on The 2nd set of world cards. I started with Atlantica, to get that out of the way. Grr, I hate Atlantica.

PikaPal
December 19th, 2004, 12:53 PM
I LOVE kingdom hearts, may I join??

PokemonChampion2K4
December 19th, 2004, 12:56 PM
you proboly can I don't know I am not the owner

Akio123
December 19th, 2004, 01:01 PM
I also love Kingdom Hearts, can I join as well.

PokemonChampion2K4
December 19th, 2004, 01:24 PM
probobly you can too akio.

kybldmstr
December 20th, 2004, 09:30 AM
hey everybody!sorry i was gone for soo long just hangin out.winter break finally!everybody can join as well!yea id have to say that com is kinda boring you do the same thing over and over.fight,synthesize,event,fight.syenthesize,event,and so on.im at the end of it.right before axel i need a stupid blue cv1 card!i leveled sora up so much his hps max.sadly you can only have two of those bar things.ive also learned all the sleights.my cps small but like 3/4 of my deck or more are premium.also for those that joined please but the club banner your sig.lastly i need a co-owner im gone a lot so people start postin to join so ill need someone to do that and other co owonery stuff as well.thanks for joinin everybody!:D

mr kecleon
December 20th, 2004, 09:44 AM
Self explanatory title

Too short

kybldmstr
December 20th, 2004, 09:46 AM
yea it is and yes you can join.as i say to everyone put you know what you know where.thanks!:D

mr kecleon
December 20th, 2004, 09:48 AM
How do I put the banner in sig?

Lonepichu
December 20th, 2004, 10:58 AM
Right click on the banner, and click on properties. Copy the URL (the website thinger) and then go to edit your siggy.

Above the siggy is an option that says *insert image* click on that, then paste the URL there. Clcik okay, or press enter, then click on save signiture.

It's that simple ^^

And Am I the only one who likes KH:CoM? I mean nothing can beat the PS2 game, but I still like this one ^^

PokemonChampion2K4
December 20th, 2004, 11:02 AM
i sort of do bt it is too easy I played for five minutes and am on the third floor of castle oblivion

Lonepichu
December 20th, 2004, 01:47 PM
Give it more chance, of course the first few levels are gonna be easy, that's how ALL games work.

u.u why do I even bother.

kybldmstr
December 20th, 2004, 05:30 PM
i just dont like it cuz it repeats.it goes like this fight,syenthsize,event.it just keeps goin like that.im like right at the end.im before axel and as i said blue cv 1 card.its so hard.i hardly have any heartless left to fight.im gettin like blue cv 2 and 0 but no sight of a 1.i have a 3 and 99 with all the cards i have that seems like 1.i started the last floor like a week ago.i play it for like a while.not that long but at least long enogh to beat kh at least 5 times!this game sadly i have to say is bad.card battling was a weird idea unique but dumb stupid weird and hard to understand or to use!why does sora have to listen to them just use youre keyblade normally and ATTACK!this game gets a 3.7/10.way to repeative.i hope kh2 is better if not well the kh series would die.

Lonepichu
December 20th, 2004, 07:50 PM
It's a GBA game, there isn't much they can do in a GBA game. Even Pokemon can tend to be reptitive.

KH2, as a PS2 game, will be better since there is more they can do with it.

kybldmstr
December 21st, 2004, 09:15 PM
yea thats true.but still i hope kh2 is better than the origanal kh.

PikaPal
December 21st, 2004, 09:16 PM
I hope so too. kh1 rocked!! :D

Lonepichu
December 22nd, 2004, 11:31 AM
It's hard for sequels to beat the originals.

I still want to know HOW DA FUG did Riku get from behind the door, and King Mickey too.

Tiken
December 22nd, 2004, 12:52 PM
Can I pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese join!

HereticSteel
December 22nd, 2004, 12:59 PM
yes you can join! you have my approval!

*coughcharacterlimitcough*

I havent beeen here for ages, huge aint it!
*looks up*

kybldmstr
December 23rd, 2004, 10:56 AM
yay youre back!and as danzo you can join!but under one rule you have to love kingdom hearts and looking at your avvie you must so welcome new memeber!yea it is huge isnt it?

Lonepichu
December 24th, 2004, 12:18 AM
Well, I beat Riku's side on Chain of Memories today.

I must say that I loved Riku's side.

I also love the ending, one of the best GBA games I have ever played.

Brittany
December 24th, 2004, 06:47 AM
Welcome to the club, to everyone that I'm too lazy to name right now! ^_^

Arcanine
December 24th, 2004, 02:21 PM
I guess I'll beat Riku's side tonight (I been playing a little here and a little there, so I know I can beat Riku's side by night's end).

So everyone, what is your best deck?

Lonepichu
December 24th, 2004, 02:30 PM
My best deck consisted of Judgement slight and of course Trinity limit. Cure as well.

But one thing, the final boss of Sora's side was ridiculously easy. Riku's side is WAY better.

Riku is so hawt, he's mine *hugs Riku, growling at other to stay away*

Carlito-san
December 24th, 2004, 02:34 PM
*joins*
My best deck uses 1150 CP,and consists of clouds,and high powered KBs.I call it "Die Riku"As i made it to combat (spoilers)This is where I miss them*sob*

Riku IV and Larxene II

BTW are all Oganazation members have a X in their names?(exepcet DiZ,as he is most likely the Superior.

Arcanine
December 25th, 2004, 02:13 PM
My best deck I call "BossDeck" (I'm not going to give the card number because there are too many XD) and I have never ever lost a battle with that deck.

It has 15 Cloud cards (mixed numbers so I can add three cards together without having them broken), 6 Lightning cards, 3 Genie cards, 5 Cures, 2 Keyblades and a Lionheart, 2 Elixir, 1 Megalixir, 1 Mega-Ether, Marluxia and Riku.

But that's not my main deck. I only use that to battle a boss or when I am trying to get past a room quick.

Midori Chi
December 25th, 2004, 03:57 PM
Hey! Can I join? I love thier new themesong!

You walk away. You don't hear me say...Please1 Oh baby! Don't go! Coming home clean is the way that you're making me feel...tonight. It's hard to let go....

pichugirl
December 25th, 2004, 04:00 PM
i love the theme song too! can i join?

kybldmstr
December 25th, 2004, 10:02 PM
yea ive played rikus side and beat it.i like it was a lot better than soras story except the changin of cards that was really annoying.i have so many ultima weapons and oblivions.i have a good deck its called "Nightmare"it has 5 ultima kbs,7 oblivions,3 oathkeepers,3 clouds,2 cures,all the other summons one of them and all the items one of each.all my attack cards are premium and most are high.it also has larxene and riku i think.i leveled up all the way for the fun of it.yees the theme song is da best and you can join welcome and to everybody MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Lonepichu
December 27th, 2004, 03:07 PM
Yes, all organization members have an x in their names, trade mark thing.

And DIZ isn't part of the organization. DIZ is something that makes Riku choose his destinies and such.

The middle path of light and dark is always the best.

One reason that I love Riku is because he is of both light and dark ^-^

:.~*Saix*~.:
December 28th, 2004, 08:37 AM
ITS MY DREAM COME TRUE Why Didnt I Think Of This Club Well ILL JOIN

Midori Chi
December 28th, 2004, 02:21 PM
Yay! new joiners! Thanx whoever made this club! Whoo-hoo!

Carlito-san
December 28th, 2004, 02:22 PM
*joins*DiZ is rumored to be the leader of the org.

Midori Chi
December 29th, 2004, 01:07 PM
..OH!..Thank you DiZ!! ...Okay...I watch t.v. ALOT, but...i haven't been seeing the commercial lately for the new Kingdom Hearts game....are you guys witnessing this too?

PikaPal
December 29th, 2004, 01:08 PM
Not for KH 2 but chain of memories I have. I LOVE that song for that commercial...

Lonepichu
December 29th, 2004, 07:09 PM
I don't think DIZ is a member of the Organization.

I just wonder why each of them went to Twilight Town, I mean I know a lot will go on there in KH2, but why is it said to be from their memories?

And is it just me, or is Namine a bit annoying?

Midori Chi
December 30th, 2004, 05:14 PM
hmm...I hate to admit this...I don't have the games! ...Because...I have only a Gamecube!! And...a Gameboy advanced sp...and..they DO have the new game for it at where I get my games...but...I haven't been there lately!

kybldmstr
January 1st, 2005, 01:50 AM
sorry i was gone for soo long again really need a co-owner.anyways trapdoor just to let you know i made this club and im quite amazed at how many post there are now.and rayquaza welcome to the kh club!also you should really get com trapdoor.

Midori Chi
January 1st, 2005, 03:41 PM
Okay! So YOU'RE the guy! Okay! And...yeah..I know I need to get the games...

Riku fan
January 1st, 2005, 07:52 PM
can I join? I have both kingdom hearts for the PS2 and I have chain of memories.
I am a Riku fan to the death and cannot wait until Kingdom heartsII comes out.

Midori Chi
January 2nd, 2005, 10:38 AM
I know ALOT of peps who think Riku is cute.....Just cause I don't have the games doesn't mean I don't know the characters....

Lonepichu
January 2nd, 2005, 04:33 PM
Hey, I'll be the co owner if you want, I'm always online and always drop by PC to check out topics like this.

And of course Riku's hot, just look at him *droolz*

kybldmstr
January 2nd, 2005, 10:30 PM
k then.well the co-owner is now lonepichu!i like riku alot as well but Sora is the best!sora is way better than riku.im gonna make a poll for whos better sora or riku.hey since sora and kairi are like paired up would riku and namine be paired up namine isnt from dd but she still could be.what do you think?

Lonepichu
January 3rd, 2005, 06:41 PM
YAY ^_^ I'm now the co owner ^_^

Namine did come to save Riku as Kairi, teaching him not to fear his darkness. We'll have to see what happens in KH2, they might introduce another girl for Riku. Aren't there supposed to be, like, four KH games? I heard that from one of my friends, though I'm not sure on this.

Does anyone know where they sell any of the KH merchandise?

I have the CD, and I love it. two discs too, really cool.

I'm going over to my friend, Claudia's house tomarrow to play KH1. She has only gotten to Tarzan, since she rented it, and I agreed to bring my copy over for her to play.

Oh, and I was at Disney World when they were first devoloping it for American release (changing it to ENglish) and they had set up an area to test play the game. They were asking people to play, or something like that, I don't really remember. But I know that I was one of the people to play it ^_^

Another thing that makes KH cool is the Nightmare Before Christmas world, or in my opinion anyway.

What do you think?

PokemonChampion2K4
January 3rd, 2005, 06:43 PM
that is one of my favorite levals I like the costume u where

Lonepichu
January 3rd, 2005, 06:48 PM
Yeah, it's really weird to see right through Donald's stomach O.o Goofy looks like a werewolf.

kybldmstr
January 4th, 2005, 07:50 PM
yea thats the best world anybody seen that movie?i love soras outfit i have a background for it and i have a little figure for display of sora in his halloween clothes and the pumpkinhead keyblade.anyaways whats world(if you could)like to live on from kh me i would live on destiny islands!i would just want to sit at the beach and just watch the waves and enjoy the scenery and stuff.or if not dd i would then live in twilight town i love the music for that but dd's is better.also whered you buy the cd i cant find it anywhere!i really want to get that.my friends bro has it and he keeps listneing to it which makes me mad!

Lonepichu
January 5th, 2005, 06:23 PM
I got the CD at Sam Goody's in my town, they still have one copy left.

And I would like to live in DEstiny Islands too,, or if not there, then probably either Traverse Town or Hallow BAstian.

I forget, does Sora change costumes for the Halloween world on the GBA game?

kybldmstr
January 5th, 2005, 06:58 PM
oh sam goodys eh?yea dd's the best!sadly sora does not change costumes in gba.i think because of his memories and stuf he didnt know about namines thing and all that so he probably forgot about the costume or whatever it was i forget now cuz i havent played in a while.what do you think out of khcom is the most annoying heartless and boss is?id say neoshadow and hook all the way.i soo wanted to just push him off the ship!god he was hard.

Lonepichu
January 6th, 2005, 03:06 PM
OH yeah, Hook definatly.

But Neoshadow's are so cool looking, annoying, yet so cool.

Do you have a Sam Goody's in your town, or is it just an NC thing?

Hmm, I wonder when the new KH2 commercials will begin to play, I still remember the ones from KH1 ^_^

kybldmstr
January 6th, 2005, 10:07 PM
yea i think i have a few sam goodys where i live.yea the should be showing kh2 commercials soon.but you now what dissappoints me is the attention they give for kh on disney.ive gone to disneyland,disney online,and disney channel but they dont show anything about kingdom hearts.they spend soo much time on the best game ever and it hardly gets the attention of any game.it makes me soo angry!might as well just replace the stupid idioticpeoplewhodontgiveattatntiontokhcompanys characters(disney)and just take some idiots from nickelodeon.anyways i cant wait to see kh2.but i really think its gonna be bad because theyre just realesing a few months after khcom.i mean i took them a few years for kh and all of a sudden a few months?!it looks great but i can tell its gonna be rushed.anybody else agree?or anyone else like to post?(seems like me and lonepichu the only ones talking)

Lonepichu
January 7th, 2005, 03:17 PM
I think they made KHcom and KH2 at the same time.

Perhaps it's good that Disney doesn't give it too much attention and turn it into what they turned the Disney Princesses into.

But still, some more KH merchendise would be cool.

Brittany
January 7th, 2005, 03:23 PM
I don't think KH2 commercials will be airing soon. To my knowledge, english voice recording hasn't even started. Plus, the fact that commercials haven't even started in Japan yet =\

Carlito-san
January 7th, 2005, 03:34 PM
See,disney doesnt make the game.Also,SE markets KH too.

kybldmstr
January 7th, 2005, 04:48 PM
well i know but disney should show stuff for it because like half of the people or more are from disney.anyways im lookin for the soundtrack.yea they still have to do the american voice stuff as well but with all of that to get done in 2 months when the japanese is not even done seems like theyre gonna have to work a lot so it would be better to realease kh2 a lot later.if they did khcom and kh2 at the same time that would be way too hard.its like yay coms realesed now for 2.

Arcanine
January 8th, 2005, 09:22 AM
So who here is about ready for KH2? It's only like 2 months away from being out in the US.

Brittany
January 8th, 2005, 10:34 AM
So who here is about ready for KH2? It's only like 2 months away from being out in the US.
I'm definetly ready, but I don't thing Square-Enix is =\

kybldmstr
January 8th, 2005, 05:08 PM
yea same here i am square most likely not.i just love to keep playing com.im lpaying riku in atlantica again.you knmow what would be cool if you could play as riku in kh2 and go dark as well and go dark like have a big blood red meter next to hp and mp thats fills up like the new drive meter.sora can fuse with people and riku transforms into dark mode wouldnt that be cool?

Lonepichu
January 8th, 2005, 07:10 PM
Persona;;y, I would just like to know how they got out from behind the door.

I think that Riku's side is more interesting then Sora's, plus Riku is just plain better XP

I am remaining oblivious to all KH2 stuff untill the game comes out, Iw ant it to be a surprise.

If all else fails, you can try to get the CD online kybldmstr.

And Flare, my TPT pair, has informed me that the person in the secret ending is a girl (one with two swords) because of certain curves. I have to watch it again before I agree.

KH:COM has helped me to understand the secret ender better, though.

kybldmstr
January 9th, 2005, 12:39 PM
well they beat marluxia so they can get out.i like soras better cuz soras is more fun cuz rikus theres only like 6 rooms max which is short.i just beat soras side again i love listening to simple and clean.what secret ending from com or kh1?i saw the kh2 video and after beating soras side the first time i understood it.it shows a little scene in there were soras sleeping in the cocoon.i hate it how on the fmvs they couldnt get their voices in i really wante to listen to the unowns voice and namines.

Lonepichu
January 9th, 2005, 05:18 PM
No, I meant how Riku and King Mickey got out from Kingdom Hearts.

^^;;

Then again, I guess it doesn't matter.

So, who's got the best friend cards, Sora or Riku?

Sora has Donald and Goofy

Riku has Mickey

I like Mickey ^_^, but Trinity limit pwns.

kybldmstr
January 10th, 2005, 04:53 PM
oh thats what you were talkin about.yea trinity limit is too good its easy to kill those annoying neoshadows.i could have used trinity limit a lot of times fro marluxia robot thing.i had like a bijillion donalds and goofys but didnt use them.

Lonepichu
January 10th, 2005, 05:55 PM
Marluxia seems to easy for me X_x though I love the animation for trinity limit.

kybldmstr
January 11th, 2005, 04:44 PM
yea it looks so much like the normal one.yea now whats not cool how mickey cant use his keyblade.that would be cool if he could jus everywhere.what would be cooler is if you could summon heartless.that would be cool.

mew42003
January 15th, 2005, 09:27 AM
In COM I'm stuck at the 3rd Riku battle!I'm like LV.47

Lonepichu
January 16th, 2005, 05:24 PM
Hmm, how so, may I ask?

I hope this topic gets some more action when KH2 comes out.

Water Pokemon Master
January 17th, 2005, 10:40 AM
Please PLEASE let me join! I LOVE Kingdom Hearts! It's my FAVORITE Video Game! ("What about Pokemon?" "Eh I like the show better" But anway, PLEASE OH PLEASE let me join! And give me a role too! If I wasn't christian I'd WORSHIP KH! Everything about just drools wickidly awesome...awesomeness! I'm usually not this hyper at PC, but whenever someone brings up the topic of Kingdom Hearts I can't stop!

Kingdom Hearts is AWESOME and THANK YOU for making this Club!

mew42003
January 19th, 2005, 04:47 PM
In COM I'm stuck at the 3rd Riku battle!I'm like LV.47
Now I'm LV 52...

PokemonChampion2K4
January 19th, 2005, 04:56 PM
water pokemon I bet u can I can assure it:D

Water Pokemon Master
January 19th, 2005, 08:14 PM
Lol.
Subject of Levels?
Sora=79
Riku=48
I love COM. Even after I've finished the story it's still so much fun to play!

Lonepichu
January 20th, 2005, 05:32 PM
Sure you can join, Water Pokemon MAster.

Have to wait for Kybldmaster to update the members list, but welcome to the club ^-^

Water Pokemon Master
January 20th, 2005, 06:09 PM
Thanks for the welcoming.
Are we allowed to post spoilers? I want to make sure I don't spill any beans

kybldmstr
January 21st, 2005, 04:55 PM
hey im back again.so welcome again waterpokemonmstr!wow we sure have got a lot posts on this thread.sure you can post spoilers although im pretty sure i know them.:D

Water Pokemon Master
January 21st, 2005, 08:54 PM
Lol, I'm not trying to start a compitition here >.>...
Even though I always love contests...
:D Thanks for welcoming to the the KHClub! And call me WPM! Or Wupum (the way my acronym sounds)

Lonepichu
January 28th, 2005, 06:27 PM
Does anyone know the EXACT date for KH2 release? I heard it was somewhere like March area.

Never heard the exact date though.

Water Pokemon Master
January 29th, 2005, 05:46 PM
Sorry, I'm not sure...
I think I have a theory!!
But there are spoilers so watch out :D!
Ok, at the beginning, we see Sora at Crossroads, and at the end of Riku's story, he's at crossroads too if you picture it. One goes to the Darkness, the other to the Light, and another to the Twilight, and the road he came from.
I think Sora and Riku were at the same place. Sora came from the road from the darkness, and went to the tower. What do you think?

Roxas
January 29th, 2005, 05:50 PM
Gah. Kingdom Hearts II was supposed to be released in March. But now, they pushed the date back to September ;_; 8 months of waiting! ;_;

kybldmstr
January 30th, 2005, 01:50 PM
i know sssooooo sad.i knew this was gonna happen they couldn have released it in march as i said like 2 pages back.god i was so ready for kh too.i wonder if youll be ble to play as riku in 2 like in com.that would be cool and turn dark again.or e could turn into this mutnat light version of himself!or even maybe a split between both which he his and hes all balck and white and freaked up which ould be scary but kinda cool but its not that great of an idea.also take a look at my avvie its mt new evil sora sprite.i also made a angel one but i cant post it.ahh the pain again 8 months.well at on the bright side it wont be rushed and well get a better sequel.

Water Pokemon Master
January 30th, 2005, 02:28 PM
I dun think so keyblade master... isn't it a LOT like Jak from Jack and Daxter series?

First game he's a normal guy who goes on an adventure, next one he uses dark powers a LOT similar like Riku...and in the 3rd and final one he obtains powers of the light eco...

I love KH an' all but I would hate to see the idea copied.

kybldmstr
January 30th, 2005, 04:49 PM
yea true and i just realised that jak thing.i have those games fun.but anyways i made a new sprite sheet.its a sheet for that blindfolded guy who looks like riku.i didnt really make it i just took larxenes body put rikus head on her and made a blindfold over his eyes.its really good in my opnion it looks just like him if he were in com.i hope you agree with me so take a look!(i couldnt do a mugshot thing so i just took the unkown one and made some changes.still hope you like!:D)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v514/kybldmstr/BlindfoldSheet.png

Roxas
January 30th, 2005, 04:57 PM
yea true and i just realised that jak thing.i have those games fun.but anyways i made a new sprite sheet.its a sheet for that blindfolded guy who looks like riku.i didnt really make it i just took larxenes body put rikus head on her and made a blindfold over his eyes.its really good in my opnion it looks just like him if he were in com.i hope you agree with me so take a look!(i couldnt do a mugshot thing so i just took the unkown one and made some changes.still hope you like!:D)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v514/kybldmstr/BlindfoldSheet.png

Larx's bod, eh? I thought it looked kinda girly XD You can tell. *points* Look at that figure. Only Larx has a figure like that XD

kybldmstr
January 30th, 2005, 05:24 PM
yea i had to cuz the guys were too fat for his head i was thinkin of zexion but i just couldnt was it was larxene.what do you think of it though?

Roxas
January 30th, 2005, 05:28 PM
Except for the girly figure, it's great!

kybldmstr
January 30th, 2005, 05:33 PM
thanks and id just like to say you respond fast.im mean wow you replyed to me after like a few minutes.im saying this as a good thing.so what does nyone else think of it?

Water Pokemon Master
January 30th, 2005, 08:25 PM
Wow, awesome job kybldmstr! I don't think it looks feminine at all. I think it rocks!Great job. And do u have a nickname we can go by? Kybldmstr is hard to remember ;;;^_^;;;

kybldmstr
February 1st, 2005, 04:39 PM
thanks.ph and a nickname i guess well what like my real name or just something else?my reals javy and for somethin else well you pick one.

Water Pokemon Master
February 1st, 2005, 06:52 PM
<shrugs> all right. Since you ARE the biggest Kingdom Hearts fan here i think it's only proper to dub you Sora.

kybldmstr
February 4th, 2005, 09:01 PM
yay!im sora.also i finally got the kh soundtrack!it was 30 dollars and last one in stock too.i love the album.well im gonna on pc that much so just thought id say that.so see you guys in a while.

Water Pokemon Master
February 5th, 2005, 01:02 PM
Oooh! you got the soundtrack! Awesome!!! Is it worth the $30?

Lonepichu
February 13th, 2005, 10:42 AM
This may sound weird, but I'm actually GLAD they moved the date back.

If they realised in March, there was no WAY I could have afforded it. Now I don't have to worry ^-^

So this moment is bittersweet, now I have to wait to play it, but I also will have a job by then and be done paying off this car so I can get allowance again. Yes, everyone wants a car, but they sure are expensive x.x

so I have to wait, but now I can afford it ^_^

kybldmstr
February 14th, 2005, 05:56 PM
yea it is worth it.yea im also glad so its not gonna be rushed and ill be able to afford it too.i was also surfin the net when i found some of those kingdom hearts mangas.ive read those on the internet on this cool kh website but it had to be closed cuz the owner was like broke or somethin.ive been wonderin if theyd release that in america?i havent really looked to see about that gonna check but does anyone here know?
EDIT:
I made a little pic from scratch in paint its Soras head!It doesnt look that good but still what do you think?

rayquaza master z
February 22nd, 2005, 01:38 PM
ill join if you let me[pleassss]cough* sorry

Dark Sora
February 23rd, 2005, 01:17 PM
Hm. I dont need to rejoin, since I'm just using a different username (was Kenshin11212).

Oooh! you got the soundtrack! Awesome!!! Is it worth the $30?

I think it's either $40 or $50

kybldmstr
March 19th, 2005, 12:16 PM
sorry ive been gone from pc for soo long guys.ive been at pixeltendo forums.ive been practicing my spriting skills there and ive gotten a lot better!im not sure if ill still come back to pc.maybe not most likely.well just glad to be back.just to let ya know its $30 for the soundtrack.you can jion and it is worth it.well now that im back ill look around.funny thing been gone foreva but got no new pms. :P

LishaKara
July 24th, 2005, 05:31 PM
Huwwo! I'm looking for a Kingdom Hearts club? To join? Gee, I wonder where that could be . . . Cuz I'm a bigger fan than YOU, haha . . .

Kratos
August 13th, 2005, 06:34 PM
Did I join this club yet? Well if not can I join? I know quite a bit about Kingdoms Hearts II. *reports*

Roxas
August 14th, 2005, 06:29 PM
This thread was revived, when it shouldnt be. LishaKara revived it when it was over a month old. And that is not allowed. You have to make another Kingdom Hearts club, if you want to continute this.

*closed*

Kylie-chan
August 14th, 2005, 10:33 PM
Very funny, Kevy the Fake Mod XDDDDDD

A REAL mod is vanquishing this imposter, and *LOCK*ing this thread properly XP

*LOCKED*