PDA

View Full Version : Clash of Worlds

Flygon_Zero
November 13th, 2004, 10:21 PM
Have you ever wondered what would happen if the worlds of all of your favorite games collided? If characters from one all joined forces? If Sephiroth and all other villains joined together? If Link and Cloud were team mates? I have. Now I want to find out in RP form.
Story:
Every dimension has its own reality, but what would happen if all the realities collided? Chaos would ensue. That is just what Sephiroth and countless other villains wanted. They all tried working on ways to combine realities and take advantage of the coming chaos. Eventually, after countless tries, they succeed. The balance is thrown off and worlds collide. Heroes from everywhere meet and decide to try and make thigns right, while the evil from their worlds wants it to stay as it is.
You get to play as a Hero/Villain from any game, be it Zelda, Final Fantasy, anything will do. Just pick your side and start playing. However, if you'd like to make slight modifications to characters, feel free to do so. Pick a game, pick a side, and RP. However, some games won't be allowed.

Here's me:
Sephiroth
Weapon: Masamune/Perseus Bow
Materia:Meteor, Comet, Break, Barrier, Fire, Ice, Lightning, any others he had.
Side: Evil- DUH!!!!!

Hope someone joins!

Jhotos_Power
November 13th, 2004, 10:28 PM
Cloud
weapon: Ultima (i think that his ultimate weapon im not sure)
Side: good
Materia: zero bahamut, fira, blizzara

Flygon_Zero
November 13th, 2004, 10:45 PM
Cool, thanks for joining, but from now on, you and I are mortal enemies! XD
See ya on the battlefield Cloud! XD

kybldmstr
November 13th, 2004, 10:46 PM
Sora
weapon:my chocobo keyblade and cloud keyblade i made.
side:good
materis:sora says what?none.

Jhotos_Power
November 13th, 2004, 10:47 PM
Cool, thanks for joining, but from now on, you and I are mortal enemies! XD
See ya on the battlefield Cloud! XD

lol ok then but i wont go easy on you lol

Flygon_Zero
November 13th, 2004, 10:48 PM
Good, cause I won't go easy on you either!
Face the wrath of my Muramasa!!!!
BTW, was my sword the Muramasa or Masamune?

kybldmstr
November 13th, 2004, 10:51 PM
i think it was masamune.sora sits back and watches cloud and sephiroth kill each other cause hes tired and lazy right now.lol.

pokefan007
November 13th, 2004, 11:05 PM
I'll join as kybldmstr's (sora's) bestfriend/mortal enemie: RIKU!!
Here's the stats:
Riku
Weapons: this (warning its kinda big):
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v494/digitaldude/blades10.bmp
and the one he uses in KH when battling Sora at Hollow bastion...
Materia:HUh? Whats that? Please explain and give list of available materia
Side: whatever he feels like...

Flygon_Zero
November 13th, 2004, 11:13 PM
Thanks for joining but the materia thing is only if you pick someone from FF7

pokefan007
November 13th, 2004, 11:15 PM
Okie dokie! That solves it. Thnx!! Oh, and when do we start?

Flygon_Zero
November 13th, 2004, 11:16 PM
Well, we have 4 people, one villain and hero from each FF7 and KH, but I'd like to at least get one more member!

Electric Hero
November 13th, 2004, 11:24 PM
I will be Link, if you don't mind

kybldmstr
November 13th, 2004, 11:28 PM
i have to go to sleep.ill be back tomorow.dont do much while im gone.:D

Flygon_Zero
November 13th, 2004, 11:38 PM
Finally Max joins..I was wondering why it took so long....
Anyways, does anyone want to be the villain from Zelda? Either that, or we get another Villain, then we can start.....XD

Electric Hero
November 13th, 2004, 11:42 PM
you know why I took so long, and do we need a hero and a villian for each game?!

Flygon_Zero
November 13th, 2004, 11:44 PM
We don't need a hero and villain from each game, just that for every hero, we need a villain. This keeps everything in balance....

Electric Hero
November 13th, 2004, 11:46 PM
ok, anyway I'm ready whenever you want

Flygon_Zero
November 14th, 2004, 11:39 AM
Well, I guess we can start now, but I'd still like one more villain.

parallelzero
November 14th, 2004, 11:49 AM
here, Ill play a Zelda villain...
Dark Link
Weapon: dark Sword (I can't remember it's name)
Materia: i wouldnt know what this is
Side: Does Dark mean anything to you?

pokefan007
November 14th, 2004, 11:52 AM
OK, you got your villian.. Can we start now?!?

Flygon_Zero
November 14th, 2004, 12:08 PM
Alright cool, looks like you and Max will be mortal enemies!
IC: I had been working for countless hours on a Materia that would enable me to travel between the worlds.....but they had all failed. Months of experimentation were wasted. This time though, this time, I think I may have found it! FINALLY!!!! The instant I use it, the worlds of now and then will clash in a mighty display of my POWER! I thought, as I inserted the new black materia in my Muramasa.....

pokefan007
November 14th, 2004, 12:19 PM
OOC: Masamune... you got it wrong again......
IC: *Riku sits on the dock in Destiny Island silently humming a song*
Its 8 o'clock Monday night and I'm waiting...
To talk to a girl a little cooler than me..
Her name is Mona, she's a rocker with a nose ring..
She wears a two-way but I'm not quite sure what that means...
And when she walks..
All the wind blows and the angels sing..
But she doesn't notice me...

kybldmstr
November 14th, 2004, 12:24 PM
*sora sits next to sora*
so riku whatcha ya been up to?
are you staring at whats her face again?

Crimson_Blade
November 14th, 2004, 12:30 PM
Ok then i guess I can join.
How about this:
Master Chief ( if he's ok)
Weapons: Plama rifles, SMG's you know the usual from Halo.
Side: Evil (for some reason)

pokefan007
November 14th, 2004, 12:31 PM
No, just thinking about how great it would be to get off this island...
*he half mummers half sings*
Cause she's watching wresling..
Creamin over tough guys..
Listening to rap metal..
Turn tables in her eyes
she likes them with a moustache..
A racetrack season pass.
Driving in a trans-am..
Does a mullet make a man?
Its like a bad movie, she's lookin through me..
If you were me then you'd be screamin someone shoot me
As I fail miserably... Trying to get the girl all the bad guys want..
She's the girl all the bad guys want...

kybldmstr
November 14th, 2004, 12:42 PM
you we cant get off unless the heartless att...riku you better not summon up darkness again you know what happened.ansem posesed you and i think hes still alive.i can just feel it.*thinks,i wonder how donald and goofy are?or jack,aladin,ariel,mickey,beast,or peter pan.*i wonder if kairi wants to go back to hollow bastion?what do you think riku?

pokefan007
November 14th, 2004, 12:51 PM
You don't have to worry about me... The power Maleficient gave me to call and controle the heartless vanished when you defeated her..
*turns to him*
Thank you
*a slight tear forms and drips but he turns before Sora can see*

kybldmstr
November 14th, 2004, 12:55 PM
ic:oh.well so that wasnt you that was ansem acting!i knew he possesed you but never knew he didnt.wait wat?ahh im so confused.
oc:i s kairi on destiny islands or hollow bastion?

pokefan007
November 14th, 2004, 01:02 PM
OOC: In KH, when Riku gets the new suit, thats when he's possessed by Ansem. and I dunno where Kairi is, no body is playing her...
IC: Ansem can no longer posses me unless I submit myself to the darkness.. And I won't now that I am cured.
OOC: that makes me sound like i was sick or somethin..lol..

kybldmstr
November 14th, 2004, 01:11 PM
oc:lol.yeah it does though.lets say kairis in hollow bastion.how bout that?
ic:oh.well dont.*pulls out keyblade*i wonder how the heart of destiny islands is?wanna check?riku?

pokefan007
November 14th, 2004, 01:16 PM
OOC: What kind of weapon do I use?
IC: Sure! I've never seen any of the hearts of any worlds except hollow bastion.. Lets go!

kybldmstr
November 14th, 2004, 01:21 PM
oc:you can use the royal winged blade he has.
ic:yea ok.*walks to the door.trys to open*its locked.oh well ill open it.*opens with keyblade*lets go!*before he could step in a bunch of white blurry creatures enter*Riku!theres Heartless!That means ansem is alive!Riku get your sword out!Were goin in!*enters with riku*

Flygon_Zero
November 14th, 2004, 01:23 PM
OOC: Wow, you two are really going along. When are you gonna have the world clash happen. I can't wait to fight you two in the new world. BTW, someone tell me fore sure, Masamune or Muramasa?

IC: I was anxiously awaiting for my blade to be ready to receive the new Black Materia. I was also quite worried that my defective clone would show up and try to ruin things. He would be no challenge for me of course, but he can meddle. That's the last thing I need. When my blade was finally ready, I picked a Materia slot, and inserted the Black Materia. Now all that was left was to say the magic words......
" I call forth the might of the Destroyer of Worlds, I summon you forth SET!"

OOC: I couldn't think of a better name for a Destroyer of Worlds, leave me alone!

pokefan007
November 14th, 2004, 01:26 PM
OOC: is that this one:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v494/digitaldude/blades10.bmp

IC: Oh no... I won't give in... Must fight....
*his sword appears in his hands similar to the way sora's does*

OOC: ITS Masamune!!! You said so in your first post!! Jesh...lol

kybldmstr
November 14th, 2004, 01:30 PM
oc:the clash is happening.we are entering the hearts and fighting of some strange white enimies.oh its masamune.
ic:riku?where are you?!*ground* shakes*they reached the heart!*runs through and sees sephiroth.*Sephiroth?!Whers Riku what did you do to him?!

pokefan007
November 14th, 2004, 01:35 PM
OOC: Did I get the blade right???
IC:
*Seph laughs as he turns and starts to leave, showing myself to Sora*
Sora... Help... I don't want to be swallowed by the darkness again.... It took so long to come back... Help...

kybldmstr
November 14th, 2004, 01:46 PM
oc:you had the blade you posted.i was telling flygon his sword was masamune.
ic:RIKU!SEPHIROTH STOP IT!STOP IT!*i s filled with so much anger and sadness pulls to keyblades from nowhere(my sephy one and my cloud one)*THATS IT!I HAVE HAD ENOUGH!*charges at sephiroth*DIE!

pokefan007
November 14th, 2004, 01:51 PM
OOC: Okie dokie!
IC: *Seph just laughed and vanished into the darkness, with Riku reaching out to Sora*
Sora......

kybldmstr
November 14th, 2004, 02:01 PM
ic:RIKU!*sora trys to jump in but fails*NO!*cloud comes running in*what happened?seph. took riku.im gonna get him!well lets go i now how to catch him.i still need to get him as well.aerith.(or aeirs whatever)

pokefan007
November 14th, 2004, 02:04 PM
*he swirls in the darkness still in Seph's arms and slowly blacks out*

kybldmstr
November 14th, 2004, 02:07 PM
cloud lets go!*runs into the dark swirl*

Flygon_Zero
November 14th, 2004, 02:59 PM
OOC: Wait, I'm not in your world yet

pokefan007
November 14th, 2004, 03:32 PM
OOC: I didn't start it! I'll edit my posts if ya want me too.

kybldmstr
November 14th, 2004, 03:34 PM
oc:well like our world clashed into yours.

pokefan007
November 14th, 2004, 03:43 PM
OOC: Can we continue now? lol... I'm still waiting to be rescued.. And now I feel like a damsel in distress... Great.. -_-'

Flygon_Zero
November 14th, 2004, 04:22 PM
OOC: Okay so let's continue! XD

pokefan007
November 14th, 2004, 04:27 PM
*turns to Seph*
What are you planning to do with me? You know Sora is going to save me!

Flygon_Zero
November 14th, 2004, 04:38 PM
*sigh*
Let's just say you were more fun evil!" I said, continuing my run." Don't worry, soon you'll be back to normal!"

pokefan007
November 14th, 2004, 05:02 PM
No!! I won't become that horrible person ever again!!
*struggles against him and tries to hit him with his sword*
Let me go!! Let me go!! Let me go!! Let me go!! Let me go!!!!

Flygon_Zero
November 14th, 2004, 05:50 PM
Hahaha! Try and escape all you want. You see that light though, that pure darkness?" I asked him laughing." When that hits you, you'll be back to normal! And it will all be because of this," I said, pointing at the Black Materia fastened in my blade.

pokefan007
November 14th, 2004, 06:10 PM
..no... I can't be evil again... All that hatred... that sorrow... the pain... No! I can't!! Please... Let me go...

Flygon_Zero
November 14th, 2004, 06:58 PM
You want me to let go? Fine!" I yelled, throwing him straight into the light. He was back, and I knew it......

pokefan007
November 14th, 2004, 07:02 PM
*screams as he is being thrown toward the light*
Nnnnnnnnooooooooo!!!!!!
*hits the light*
Yes, I have returned.. And now, to reclaim my keyblade... Seph, lets go.

Flygon_Zero
November 14th, 2004, 07:07 PM
The moment he thought it wise to command me, my blade went straight to his throat," You don't command me, I command you! Now," I said, my blade never moving," we must go. The others are awaiting our arrival so we may start. Know this, the moment you start thinking of yourself as superior, my blade will slice you open faster than you can blink..."

pokefan007
November 14th, 2004, 07:11 PM
Please... If Sora beat you, and I beat Sora, I could easily take you!
*his evil keyblade appears in his hand and he knocks away Seph's with it*
Don't push it. *he opens a portal and goes through*

Flygon_Zero
November 14th, 2004, 07:15 PM
OOC: Are we talkin about the same Seph?

IC: That was then," I said going through the portal and appearing in front of him," I have gotten much much stronger. Quite frankly, the only reason I was ever beaten was because of my stupidity. But that is neither here nor there. The point is, we don't do as you wish, we do as they wish. Now, you can either get in line and follow orders, or perish with the other fools. I'm sure Cloud and Sora would love to have a try at fighting you again."
As I left, I took the chance to do one last thing. I did the one thing no one can ever beat me at, my evil laugh..........

pokefan007
November 14th, 2004, 07:21 PM
OOC: Yea, in KH, Seph was a extra boss that Sora could beat in a 1-on-1 battle (I haven't beat him yet though lol)

IC: You aren't the only one who has gotten stronger. And I don't take orders from anyone. I consider orders options, to do only if I feel like they will benefit me in some way or another. And yes, I would also love the opporinuty ((spelling?)) to fight Sora again.
*he lets his keyblade disappear*
Now if you'll excuse me.

Flygon_Zero
November 14th, 2004, 07:23 PM
OOC: But aren;t the versions of Cloud and Sephiroth in KH different than the ones that would normally exist in the worldof Final Fantasy?
Oh, and I can't figure out what you're having your character do.....XD

pokefan007
November 14th, 2004, 07:33 PM
OOC: Yes, but I'm just merging the two different versions...
Heres the deal about what my character is doing: In KH, If Riku hadn't have gone evil, sora would have never had gotten the keyblade, my character said he was going to get his keyblade, so, my character is going after Sora to get the keyblade, just like he did in Hollow Bastion in KH, which left Sora with only his wooden sword.

Flygon_Zero
November 14th, 2004, 08:02 PM
ok, but if you're merging them, then wouldn't my Sephiroth be just as strong if not stronger than your character?
Anyways, since this is an RP, lets all just start out pretty close power wise...XD

pokefan007
November 14th, 2004, 08:05 PM
OOC: Yes... my character was exaggerating because in KH, he's never beaten Sora..lol..
Yea, that would be good, lets make all characters equally strong, for now at least....
*evil flash in his eyes*

Flygon_Zero
November 14th, 2004, 08:08 PM
OOC: Yes for now....just for now! Soon! Sephiroth will dominate!

pokefan007
November 14th, 2004, 08:27 PM
You wish... Riku is going to dominate!!!

Electric Hero
November 14th, 2004, 08:51 PM
ooc: OOC: Yes for now....just for now! Soon! Sephiroth will dominate!

Sephiroth! @_@ Sephiroth! @_@ Sephiroth! ;hehehe just kidding

ic: I was walking through the Lost Woods of Hyrule, the wind was cold, when I was walking in a shadow ti grabbed me and a bright light was shined in my eyes, when it cleared away, I was standing near a boy with a giant key.

Composer of Requiems
November 14th, 2004, 11:40 PM
Is it too late to join?
Character:

Fafnir prototype(RMZ)
Weapon: Twin bazooka
Side: None/Mercernary
Was built as a test. However, when the design was perfected, he was thrown into the desert to die. Fafnir did not die, however, and vowed to have revenge on those who had betrayed him. (Stereotyped bad guy -> good guy with dubious past figure ^^)

I'll make this in first person... heck, if I can't join, tell me ^^ otherwise I'll continue.
-------
I stumbled out from the desert into a forest I had never seen or heard of before... and PEOPLE, carrying swords...
Maybe it would be best to stand aside first. People with swords were dangerous. Maybe they were mad. Or maybe they just did not have access to better weapons. If they would join me... maybe I could get them beam sabres at least.

Flygon_Zero
November 15th, 2004, 04:08 PM
Is it too late to join?
Character:

Fafnir prototype(RMZ)
Weapon: Twin bazooka
Side: None/Mercernary
Was built as a test. However, when the design was perfected, he was thrown into the desert to die. Fafnir did not die, however, and vowed to have revenge on those who had betrayed him. (Stereotyped bad guy -> good guy with dubious past figure ^^)

I'll make this in first person... heck, if I can't join, tell me ^^ otherwise I'll continue.
-------
I stumbled out from the desert into a forest I had never seen or heard of before... and PEOPLE, carrying swords...
Maybe it would be best to stand aside first. People with swords were dangerous. Maybe they were mad. Or maybe they just did not have access to better weapons. If they would join me... maybe I could get them beam sabres at least.
I actually don't mind if you join, but is this a video game character? This game is about heroes and villains from games who end up in an alternate world. If it is an actual game character, please state from which, and if he was good or evil...

Composer of Requiems
November 15th, 2004, 09:14 PM
OOC: Haha... Fafnir is from Rockman Zero. You know, when a character is designed, there are multiple versions right? I'm using an early version ^^
If that's not allowed (since it didn't make it to the game in the end), I'll just use Fafnir. ^^

Flygon_Zero
November 15th, 2004, 09:42 PM
Wow, I'm st00pid. I should've known that! Sorry! I just didn't understand the RMZ thing! XD Of course that's fine, just toss yourself in the story! XD

Composer of Requiems
November 16th, 2004, 02:02 AM
Wow, I'm st00pid. I should've known that! Sorry! I just didn't understand the RMZ thing! XD Of course that's fine, just toss yourself in the story! XD
Already did ^^
I'm watching them. Then I'll watch one guy bash up the other. Then I'll come in ^^
Aha. I'll help him, then I'll join his side.

pokefan007
November 16th, 2004, 04:33 AM
OOC: Max, Are you the adult link or the kid link?

IC: *he was trying to walk out of there through a portal but kept coming back to the same place... Right in front of Seph*
What is wrong with it? I can't go anywhere!

Flygon_Zero
November 16th, 2004, 10:41 AM
IC: Of course you can't go anywhere," I laughed," If you'd came with me in the beginning, you'd know that. Oh well, I guess I'll just go find someone else to help as you're starting to bore me...." I started walking off, leaving my hair to wave in the wind.

Carlito-san
November 16th, 2004, 11:40 AM
can i join?
chacter:ratchet
weapon:10 guns that have various powers
materia:see above
side:evil

Flygon_Zero
November 16th, 2004, 12:10 PM
Ratchet? From Ratchet and clank? I always thought he was the good guy.....
BTW, course you can join! XD

Carlito-san
November 16th, 2004, 12:35 PM
yeah,from ratchet and clank! now hes evil.

Flygon_Zero
November 16th, 2004, 05:30 PM
As I continued walking, I found myself back in the normal world. There, I had the misfortune of running into the kid with a key.*sigh* At least he hasn;t spotted me.

Composer of Requiems
November 16th, 2004, 05:35 PM
I couldn't stand waiting much more.
Walking up to the kid with a large Key, I asked him if he needed any help.

Flygon_Zero
November 16th, 2004, 05:47 PM
I saw someone walk up to him and decided it was best not to interfere....I started walking away.

Electric Hero
November 16th, 2004, 07:47 PM
ooc: I'm the adult Link

ic: I hid behind a big rock when I saw some one else going over the big key guy, I didn't wanted to interfere there, I wanted to watch them first.

Flygon_Zero
November 16th, 2004, 08:21 PM
I saw a strange fellow, dressed in strange clothes, even for this place. I unsheathed my sword and calmly said, sword at his throat," Friend or Foe?"

Electric Hero
November 16th, 2004, 08:40 PM
"Tell me who are you and I will answer" I said as I asw him, with a really long sword, I wasn't afraid.

Flygon_Zero
November 16th, 2004, 08:50 PM
I saw his calm and I thought he'd make a great ally!
" I, my friend, am the man known as Sephiroth. Parden me for my harsh actions, but I was under the impression you were in the company of those villains over there," I said, gesturing to Sora." I'm now positive you are a Hero and would never associate with the likes of them. I ask that you tell me your name great Hero."

Electric Hero
November 16th, 2004, 09:04 PM
I heard a strange tone on this Sephiroth like if was trying to lie to me, "I am Link" I said as I turned around and looked at him into the eyes "so, you say that those people are villians, why do you say that?"

Flygon_Zero
November 16th, 2004, 09:11 PM
He was catchin on." Those people are destroyer's of worlds. They almost caused the total destruction of this very world. If it wasn't for myself and a few others, there'd be nothing left. You see the one with the giant key, he is their leader. He can go into any dimension with the help of that key. That," I said," is how he got you here."

Electric Hero
November 16th, 2004, 09:22 PM
"are you sure? they look friendly to me" I said as I looked at the group of 'villians" then back with Sephiroth with a weak evil smile.

Flygon_Zero
November 16th, 2004, 09:32 PM
He was catching on too quickly." If you don't believe me, go on and talk to them. However, if you go, they will try and twist everything I've told you. They will brainwash you and you will never make it out of their icy grips."

Electric Hero
November 16th, 2004, 09:37 PM
"ok, let's ask them" I smiled and went over at them "Hello, who are you strangers?" I wasn't believing too much in Sephiroth, but I can feel truth, and now I could know who was the Hero and who was Villian.

pokefan007
November 17th, 2004, 04:35 AM
*he watched the whole thing from up above, seeing Seph coning some weird dressed guy, he was watching, waiting for the perfect time to attack Sora*
thinks: Well, well, well, what do we have here? It seems that I won't have to look very far for my keyblade afterall...

Carlito-san
November 17th, 2004, 02:00 PM
"sepiroth,who is that?"after overhearing link."who are you?"

Flygon_Zero
November 17th, 2004, 04:03 PM
I heard this voice and simply replied," Depends as to who is asking."

Composer of Requiems
November 17th, 2004, 11:55 PM
I started to gather energy into the gun on my right hand, keeping it hidden from the two entities with my body. If they were unfriendly, at least, I could surprise them.