PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Fan Club

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Livewire
July 9th, 2010, 05:45 AM
Naruto Shippuden

Welcome to PC's official club for everything Naruto! Discuss any and all things pertaining to the Anime and manga here.

Originally owned by Charizard★ (http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=163927), 2010.

Some quick rules:

Spoiler anything from the manga that hasn't been released as a volume yet.
Follow Other Clubs & Pokecommunity rules
Have fun and post often

**Looking for graphically talented members to make things for the club

Cynic Kaka
July 9th, 2010, 08:43 AM
Samahada

I'm in z

Owl
July 9th, 2010, 09:05 AM
Samahada

I'm in z
Welcome :D
I'll add you and the new chat topic.

Cynic Kaka
July 9th, 2010, 09:22 AM
Currently, I'm on Chapter 306.

My favorite character is Kiba. Or Shikamaru.

Owl
July 9th, 2010, 09:31 AM
Currently, I'm on Chapter 306.

My favorite character is Kiba. Or Shikamaru.
Hmm..Kiba is better :D
Do you watch the Anime?

Cynic Kaka
July 9th, 2010, 09:32 AM
Hmm..Kiba is better :D
Do you watch the Anime?

I watched the first part up until the Filler began.

Owl
July 9th, 2010, 09:38 AM
I watched the first part up until the Filler began.
On which episode?
Theres quite a few fillers in the first season.

Cynic Kaka
July 9th, 2010, 09:40 AM
The filler starts at 137 and ends at 220.

By the way, who's the co-owner?

Owl
July 9th, 2010, 09:49 AM
The filler starts at 137 and ends at 220.

By the way, who's the co-owner?
Oh I see.

Nobody is the Co-Owner yet. You interested?

Cynic Kaka
July 9th, 2010, 09:51 AM
Sure, why not? I might as well be the co-owner of a club with only two members.

Owl
July 9th, 2010, 09:52 AM
Sure, why not? I might as well be the co-owner of a club with only two members.
Hopefully it'll grow bigger soon D:
Oh and I'll need you to supervise in a week or so then, seeing as I'm going to go on vacation.

Cynic Kaka
July 9th, 2010, 09:55 AM
Hopefully it'll grow bigger soon D:
Oh and I'll need you to supervise in a week or so then, seeing as I'm going to go on vacation.

Next week I'm not going to be here either, boy scout trip.

Owl
July 9th, 2010, 09:56 AM
Next week I'm not going to be here either, boy scout trip.
I mean the week after next week ><

Anyways, which characters appeared so far when you were watching?

Cynic Kaka
July 9th, 2010, 09:58 AM
Too many characters to name.

Owl
July 9th, 2010, 09:59 AM
Too many characters to name.
Did you read/watch the fight between Zabuza?

Cynic Kaka
July 9th, 2010, 10:04 AM
Did you read/watch the fight between Zabuza?

Of course I did! How could you have not read it?

Owl
July 9th, 2010, 10:09 AM
Of course I did! How could you have not read it?
I see.

Well, I can't go overboard and tell you all my theories since your behind D:

Cynic Kaka
July 9th, 2010, 10:12 AM
That's good. Very very very good.

Owl
July 9th, 2010, 10:15 AM
That's good. Very very very good.
How is that good, if I may ask?

Cynic Kaka
July 9th, 2010, 10:16 AM
It doesn't matter. Just ignore that.

Owl
July 9th, 2010, 12:45 PM
It doesn't matter. Just ignore that.
Ok....
Did you get past the chuunin exams.

Cynic Kaka
July 9th, 2010, 12:57 PM
I'm in Shippuuden, where Sasuke teleported into Naruto's place with the Nine-Tails and made it freaking explode

Owl
July 9th, 2010, 01:03 PM
I'm in Shippuuden, where Sasuke teleported into Naruto's place with the Nine-Tails and made it freaking explode
Still kinda in the beginning though :/ lol
How do you like it so far?

Cynic Kaka
July 9th, 2010, 01:04 PM
Still kinda in the beginning though :/ lol
How do you like it so far?

Chapter 309 is not the beginning, my friend.

Owl
July 9th, 2010, 01:06 PM
Chapter 309 is not the beginning, my friend.
Its close to it, in Shippuden. Right now its up to 500+ so it sorta is in the beginning but moving into the middle..

Cynic Kaka
July 9th, 2010, 01:11 PM
Its close to it, in Shippuden. Right now its up to 500+ so it sorta is in the beginning but moving into the middle..

Shush, you .

Owl
July 9th, 2010, 01:13 PM
Shush, you .
I rather not.
Who is your favorite Akatsuki member so far?

Cynic Kaka
July 9th, 2010, 01:14 PM
I rather not.
Who is your favorite Akatsuki member so far?

Sasori. I don't know how I feel about Tobi/Madara yet.

Owl
July 9th, 2010, 01:18 PM
Sasori. I don't know how I feel about Tobi/Madara yet.
I prefer Kisame. He is blue, strong and has Samahada. Plus he is part of the 7 swordsmen.

Cynic Kaka
July 9th, 2010, 01:24 PM
I prefer Kisame. He is blue, strong and has Samahada. Plus he is part of the 7 swordsmen.

Swordsman of the Mist. ':/

Owl
July 9th, 2010, 01:26 PM
Swordsman of the Mist. ':/
I was trying to abbreviate it -.-

Plus, he is a shark, and knows a bunch of water style jutsu.

Cynic Kaka
July 9th, 2010, 01:27 PM
I was trying to abbreviate it -.-

Plus, he is a shark, and knows a bunch of water style jutsu.

Abbreviation is for n00bs.

Owl
July 9th, 2010, 01:28 PM
Abbreviation is for n00bs.
W/e I still use it.

Do you like Orochimaru?

Cynic Kaka
July 9th, 2010, 01:29 PM
W/e I still use it.

Do you like Orochimaru?

Kind of, but I'm putting my money on Sasuke killing him.

Owl
July 9th, 2010, 01:33 PM
Kind of, but I'm putting my money on Sasuke killing him.
Sasuke is pretty strong at that point :/

Cynic Kaka
July 9th, 2010, 01:34 PM
Sasuke is pretty strong at that point :/

Of course he is .

Owl
July 9th, 2010, 01:36 PM
Which is your favorite tailed-demon?

Cynic Kaka
July 9th, 2010, 01:52 PM
Which is your favorite tailed-demon?

Gaara and Naruto are the only ones I've seen.

Owl
July 9th, 2010, 01:53 PM
Gaara and Naruto are the only ones I've seen.
Which one is your favorite out of those 2?

Cynic Kaka
July 9th, 2010, 01:55 PM
Which one is your favorite out of those 2?

I have no idea whatsoever.

Zenith95s
July 9th, 2010, 10:28 PM
Samahada.
I like Kiba Inuzuka!
He's too kool! to be Inu!

Owl
July 10th, 2010, 06:11 AM
Samahada.
I like Kiba Inuzuka!
He's too kool! to be Inu!
Welcome to the group!
New chat topic added.

Cynic Kaka
July 10th, 2010, 07:39 AM
Welcome to the group!
New chat topic added.

It'd be easier if you just posted the chat topic in the post where you say, "New Chat Topic" so I don't have to go back and forth. Favorite Jutsu: Puppet Master.

Owl
July 10th, 2010, 07:46 AM
It'd be easier if you just posted the chat topic in the post where you say, "New Chat Topic" so I don't have to go back and forth. Favorite Jutsu: Puppet Master.
yea I know ><

I like Bansho Tenin. You'll know more about it later :3

Cynic Kaka
July 10th, 2010, 07:47 AM
yea I know ><

I like Bansho Tenin. You'll know more about it later :3

Now, would you make that facial expression in real life? NO.

Zenith95s
July 11th, 2010, 02:36 AM
Ohh! New Topic! Gotta Answer!
Favorite Jutsu: Tayuya

Owl
July 11th, 2010, 09:01 AM
Ohh! New Topic! Gotta Answer!
Favorite Jutsu: Tayuya
Thats a character, not a jutsu. I may be wrong though.

Kagami Hiiragi
July 13th, 2010, 01:08 AM
Thats a character, not a jutsu. I may be wrong though.
No, you're right.

I lol'd.

Owl
July 13th, 2010, 05:00 AM
No, you're right.

I lol'd.
Please don't post in here unless you are joining or already a member :3

Kagami Hiiragi
July 13th, 2010, 08:42 AM
Please don't post in here unless you are joining or already a member :3
lol... Making me post the irrelevant and obvious.

I'm joining Naruto Fan Club ^_^

Has the fillers ended yet.....?

Owl
July 13th, 2010, 09:01 AM
lol... Making me post the irrelevant and obvious.

I'm joining Naruto Fan Club ^_^

Has the fillers ended yet.....?
You're missing something :3
Read the rules again xD

Cynic Kaka
July 18th, 2010, 06:37 PM
:/ You know, a passcode is a pretty stupid idea, if you ask me. If they're a fan, they should join. People shouldn't read the rules of a club, since those rules are internet etiquette.

Owl
July 21st, 2010, 02:16 PM
:/ You know, a passcode is a pretty stupid idea, if you ask me. If they're a fan, they should join. People shouldn't read the rules of a club, since those rules are internet etiquette.
Well, its just to make sure they read the rules :/

Lucy Lu
July 24th, 2010, 02:50 PM
The secret passcode is: Samahada

Am I in? :3

I love Naruto. I been watching Shippuuden and reading the manga.

My top favorite character in the series is got to be Naruto of course. XD And my favorite justu is got to be Naruto's...

Fūton: Rasenshuriken (Wind Style: Rasenshuriken)

Jung
July 25th, 2010, 06:02 PM
Samahada..sounds like Kisame's blade.. :O or sword.. can I join? :3 and my favourite character is.. Minato!Don't click the spoiler if you don't read the manga. :O Star of the manga arc as of noww

Primal Ownage
July 25th, 2010, 10:53 PM
Passcode: Samamhada

I LOVE Naruto, I read and watch it!! Can I please join!? My favorite character is Minato Namikaze and Kakashi Hatake.

Alakazam17
July 27th, 2010, 04:18 PM
Greetings, fellow Naruto fans! And well...if you insist...Samahada!

My favourite character is Hinata. I think her timidness around Naruto is so cute, making that monstrous filler season seem somewhat worthwhile. XD

As for my favourite jutsu...I'm not sure. I never really paid attention to the names. *sweatdrop*

Ęℓαчиıı
July 28th, 2010, 03:02 AM
Samahada

My favorite character is the DEVA PATH Pein and Hidan. Sadly, they're dead now but, now that Nagato's been revived by Kabuchimaru, maybe he'll be back.

My favorite jutsu has to be.. Hidan's Cursed Blood technique.

Lucy Lu
August 1st, 2010, 11:12 AM
The reason why I like Naruto the series because I like people who work hard to be what they want to be. They don't let anyone stand in their way. That is why I like Naruto, Hinata, and Rock Lee. They are the most hardest working ninja in the series. They don't use shortcuts to become strong. Nartuo is so cool. He is the underdog but he always come at top. I hope he will save Sasuke from the darkness and save the village. I think he can do it. This series is getting really awesome again. I love these turn of events that as been happening in the manga.

So why do you guys like the series so much?

Cynic Kaka
August 1st, 2010, 11:43 AM
My favorite Jutsu is Harem no Jutsu. : /

Lucy Lu
August 1st, 2010, 12:01 PM
That jutsu is pretty funny actually. XD But sometimes it does get Naruto into trouble at times. Luckily he doesn't do it much in Shippuuden. I don't think...

Livewire
August 1st, 2010, 01:12 PM
~Samehada~

Ok, im in. :) I am right?

Anywhos, it shouldnt be too hard to tell who my fave character is. XD

Jutsu-wise, aside from all of Minato's techs, i like Kirin, Susano'o and the good ole' Summoning technique

Alakazam17
August 1st, 2010, 01:19 PM
The reason why I like Naruto the series because I like people who work hard to be what they want to be. They don't let anyone stand in their way. That is why I like Naruto, Hinata, and Rock Lee. They are the most hardest working ninja in the series. They don't use shortcuts to become strong. Nartuo is so cool. He is the underdog but he always come at top. I hope he will save Sasuke from the darkness and save the village. I think he can do it. This series is getting really awesome again. I love these turn of events that as been happening in the manga.

So why do you guys like the series so much?I couldn't agree more, Lucy. ^^

I also like these messages it's been having lately about the circle of hate. It's something I've tried to overcome personally, and it's good to see the message getting out there.

Livewire
August 1st, 2010, 01:43 PM
I couldn't agree more, Lucy. ^^

I also like these messages it's been having lately about the circle of hate. It's something I've tried to overcome personally, and it's good to see the message getting out there.

See thats why i think Naruto is so popular, it has themes that are relavent to real life: love, freindship, loss, Empathy, etc. People can identify with the things that happen to the characters. Orphans can identify with naruto, who never knew his parents, and how he was so lonely, and how he rose above it to have a good life, despite the troubles. People can relate to how Hinata felt to be timid and weak, not standing up for herself, and how all it took was a chance meeting with Naruto to change that.

The Circle of Hatred is a big theme, i think it puts Naruto into the upper echelon of manga. Its not just a problem in the story, its a problem in real, everyday life. It really shows Kishi's genius.

Lucy Lu
August 1st, 2010, 01:45 PM
Totally agree with you Live_Wire and Alakazam17! You guys has wonderful points of how this series effects everyone. Even in real life.

Minato is the coolest person ever! I really like him a lot. And I also like Jiryira, Tsuande, Gai, Kakashi, and Kushina.

But I got to give Naruto credit. He is awesome. He has the power to change people's view of their life. They turn over a new leaf because of that. Naruto will save Sasuke. And I believe they will team up and battle against Madara.

Livewire
August 1st, 2010, 02:00 PM
Totally agree with you Live_Wire and Alakazam17! You guys has wonderful points of how this series effects everyone. Even in real life.

Minato is the coolest person ever! I really like him a lot. And I also like Jiryira, Tsuande, Gai, Kakashi, and Kushina.

But I got to give Naruto credit. He is awesome. He has the power to change people's view of their life. They turn over a new leaf because of that. Naruto will save Sasuke. And I believe they will team up and battle against Madara.

Agreed, destined child he is. :)

i think sasuke will be saved too, If not by Naruto, it will be by seeing Itachi again. :) but maybe not intentionally. Remember, Kabutomaru revived Itachi, and if he doesnt put that seal on him, he can blab about madara's true plan ( and how he did summon the kyuubi) we still need more info on what Kabutomaru plans to do.

Cynic Kaka
August 1st, 2010, 06:28 PM
In my opinion, Sasuke will just kill Naruto, since even the damn Raikage couldn't kill Sasuke.

Alakazam17
August 2nd, 2010, 04:09 AM
People can relate to how Hinata felt to be timid and weak, not standing up for herself, and how all it took was a chance meeting with Naruto to change that. I suppose I am one of those people who relate to Hinata, which must be one reason why she's my favourite. Her latest scenes in the manga were some of my favourite in the series, truth be told.

I am so hoping that that will happen. X3

In my opinion, Sasuke will just kill Naruto, since even the damn Raikage couldn't kill Sasuke. But Naruto is getting stronger, and will probably be at a level higher than the Raikage by the point when he confronts Sasuke again. But then again, so will Sasuke....

Cynic Kaka
August 2nd, 2010, 05:15 AM
But Naruto is getting stronger, and will probably be at a level higher than the Raikage by the point when he confronts Sasuke again. But then again, so will Sasuke....

Dude...it's the RAIKAGE.

: / He cut off his own arm because it was an inconvenience. I'd love to see Naruto pull it off.

And Sasuke's powers are getting more and more broken. : /

WonderGirl
August 2nd, 2010, 06:10 AM
Samahada!

Well my favorite character is definitely Kakashi! He's so smart and awesome. When I dream of Naruto I make up a new story and I'm Kakashi's niece XD

My favorite Jutsu is the one and only: Tajuu Kagebushin No Justsu! It's the bomb man.

Owl
August 3rd, 2010, 05:52 AM
Samahada!

Well my favorite character is definitely Kakashi! He's so smart and awesome. When I dream of Naruto I make up a new story and I'm Kakashi's niece XD

My favorite Jutsu is the one and only: Tajuu Kagebushin No Justsu! It's the bomb man.

The secret passcode is: Samahada

Am I in? :3

I love Naruto. I been watching Shippuuden and reading the manga.

My top favorite character in the series is got to be Naruto of course. XD And my favorite justu is got to be Naruto's...

Fūton: Rasenshuriken (Wind Style: Rasenshuriken)

Samahada..sounds like Kisame's blade.. :O or sword.. can I join? :3 and my favourite character is.. Minato!Don't click the spoiler if you don't read the manga. :O Star of the manga arc as of noww

Passcode: Samamhada

I LOVE Naruto, I read and watch it!! Can I please join!? My favorite character is Minato Namikaze and Kakashi Hatake.

Greetings, fellow Naruto fans! And well...if you insist...Samahada!

My favourite character is Hinata. I think her timidness around Naruto is so cute, making that monstrous filler season seem somewhat worthwhile. XD

As for my favourite jutsu...I'm not sure. I never really paid attention to the names. *sweatdrop*

~Samehada~

Ok, im in. :) I am right?

Anywhos, it shouldnt be too hard to tell who my fave character is. XD

Jutsu-wise, aside from all of Minato's techs, i like Kirin, Susano'o and the good ole' Summoning technique

Samahada

My favorite character is the DEVA PATH Pein and Hidan. Sadly, they're dead now but, now that Nagato's been revived by Kabuchimaru, maybe he'll be back.

My favorite jutsu has to be.. Hidan's Cursed Blood technique.
Wow, didn't know so many people would join o.o
All added~

Jung
August 3rd, 2010, 09:24 AM
Finally, you came back :O ;D Welcome back. >: Anyone excited to see the next chapter of Naruto? ;o

Owl
August 3rd, 2010, 11:37 AM
Finally, you came back :O ;D Welcome back. >: Anyone excited to see the next chapter of Naruto? ;o
I still need to read the two chapters I missed while on vacation o.o

*goes off to read them~*

Kay11190
August 3rd, 2010, 05:19 PM
I have to join this club. I'm happy to know that someone else took over when the other thread died. :) Oh ya Samehada

Cynic Kaka
August 4th, 2010, 06:06 AM
All these new people make me realize why people hate the Naruto fanbase.

Kay11190
August 4th, 2010, 07:28 AM
I don't know anyone that hates the Naruto fanbase. I however know people who hate Naruto but that doesn't bother me too much. Also I don't know how new you can say I am, I just drift around and check PC periodically to see if something interesting has happened. Then I saw my Naruto Thread died so I joined this one. May be better that I'm not running it anymore.

And yes I too can't wait for the next chapter of Naruto. I can't wait to see what he does now when he takes full control over the Kyubi.

Owl
August 4th, 2010, 08:25 AM
I still need to read the manga o.o
R.I.P Onemanga

Added~

Kay11190
August 4th, 2010, 09:13 AM
You havn't read it!? It gets sooo good. I'll go see if I can find somewhere for you to read it. There are a bunch of sites but some only offer some of the chapters

Owl
August 4th, 2010, 09:17 AM
I just read it....and wow I actually teared up :'(

Kay11190
August 4th, 2010, 11:53 AM
Ya it was a pretty emotional chapter. If anything it makes me wish Naruto got the chance to actually grow up with his parents. They really loved him a good deal.

Owl
August 4th, 2010, 11:54 AM
Ya it was a pretty emotional chapter. If anything it makes me wish Naruto got the chance to actually grow up with his parents. They really loved him a good deal.
But, it wouldn't have been interesting at all. :/

Kay11190
August 4th, 2010, 11:59 AM
I know that but he would have gotten to learn kool epic moves from his dad. The one question I have after going through the pas of his parents death is. Why did everyone hate him? You would think that the fourth dying to protect the village and at the same time keeping the village with a jinchuriki to maintain the balance of the nations would make people happy.

Owl
August 4th, 2010, 12:00 PM
I know that but he would have gotten to learn kool epic moves from his dad. The one question I have after going through the pas of his parents death is. Why did everyone hate him? You would think that the fourth dying to protect the village and at the same time keeping the village with a jinchuriki to maintain the balance of the nations would make people happy.
Well think about it, seeing your child grow up is the most important thing in a parents life.

Kay11190
August 4th, 2010, 12:12 PM
I know but why would the village hate him for that. Especially since the elders and other older people in the village knew who Naruto was and was related to. It just doesn't make sense in my book. In my head no one had any reason to persecute him for something he had no control over at all. But without all of that he would never have become the awesome ninja he is now.

Owl
August 4th, 2010, 12:13 PM
I know but why would the village hate him for that. Especially since the elders and other older people in the village knew who Naruto was and was related to. It just doesn't make sense in my book. In my head no one had any reason to persecute him for something he had no control over at all. But without all of that he would never have become the awesome ninja he is now.
Because, he had the Kyubi inside of him. The Kyubi destroyed the village therefore they resented him.

Kay11190
August 4th, 2010, 12:20 PM
It may be me looking at it from the outside but I still say it's stupid.
Had it been Naruto's mother as the host again, they would not have treated her that way. Especially with her bloodline and sealing techniques. The elders should have looked at the situation differently, the beast is what's evil not the child. And lets say Naruto was still the host and his father survived, once again they would not treat him in such a manner. I'm just upset that his parents sacrificed so much for him to be treated the way he was.

Owl
August 4th, 2010, 12:21 PM
It may be me looking at it from the outside but I still say it's stupid.
Had it been Naruto's mother as the host again, they would not have treated her that way. Especially with her bloodline and sealing techniques. The elders should have looked at the situation differently, the beast is what's evil not the child. And lets say Naruto was still the host and his father survived, once again they would not treat him in such a manner. I'm just upset that his parents sacrificed so much for him to be treated the way he was.
It may have been stupid but it made the Anime interesting.

Kay11190
August 4th, 2010, 12:25 PM
I'm not going to argue that point. Without that the anime would have been pretty boring in the beginning stages.

Owl
August 4th, 2010, 12:28 PM
I'm not going to argue that point. Without that the anime would have been pretty boring in the beginning stages.
Thats true. The whole Anime would have been boring and useless :O

Kay11190
August 4th, 2010, 12:36 PM
I actually miss the early parts of the series. The whole forest of death arc was amazing. Had me on the edge of my seat the entire time.

Owl
August 4th, 2010, 12:36 PM
I actually miss the early parts of the series. The whole forest of death arc was amazing. Had me on the edge of my seat the entire time.
Death arc? O.o Sorry I don't know the names of the arcs xD

Kay11190
August 4th, 2010, 12:39 PM
The forest of death? You know it was the second phase of the chuunin exams that led into the elimination fights. It had fights such as Naruto/Sasuke vs. Orochimaru. Gaara vs Rock Lee. Kiba vs. Naruto. All that good stuff.

Owl
August 4th, 2010, 12:42 PM
The forest of death? You know it was the second phase of the chuunin exams that led into the elimination fights. It had fights such as Naruto/Sasuke vs. Orochimaru. Gaara vs Rock Lee. Kiba vs. Naruto. All that good stuff.
Ohh, now I know what your talking about xD
That part was pretty good.

Kay11190
August 4th, 2010, 12:50 PM
Yups. To me that was the initial spark that lighted the fire behind everyone's story line.

Owl
August 4th, 2010, 01:03 PM
Yups. To me that was the initial spark that lighted the fire behind everyone's story line.
I loved the 4 sound part one xD
The curse marks! :D

Kay11190
August 4th, 2010, 01:13 PM
Yes that was another good part of the series. Also it solidifiedof me not liking Sasuke. Up to that point I respected him for his skill and search for power, but not so much his attitude. Then him betraying everyone really upset me.

Jung
August 4th, 2010, 02:59 PM
Naruto Chapter 505.
Most Kick-ass Chapter ever. :O Gai sensei is here, Naruto takes complete control of Kyuubi,Naruto learns his father's "Yellow Flash" technique, he spots out Kisame on Bee's back..
XDD. Gai going under the Waterfall of Inner Self and finds out Kisame coming out..:O and smashes the hell out of him. This is one of the greatest chapters :O

Kay11190
August 4th, 2010, 04:15 PM
Naruto 505

Yes, this chapter was everything I could hope for in a chapter.My main man Naruto gaining another one of his fathers skills, without use of the kunai. Though that may come in time. Also can sense presence better than a sensor ninja. He is Truly Epic no, and there is no question to his greatness. I am so energetic now fro that read its no runny.

WonderGirl
August 5th, 2010, 01:20 AM
If there's one thing I learnt in this group, it's to never click on spoilers ^_^

So anyway, as you may guess, I only watch the anime. But in the latest episode they talk about 'The Fourth Hokage's Legacy'. What's that supposed to be exactly and where does it fit in the current story?

Owl
August 5th, 2010, 04:50 AM
It comes out on Thursday?! Dang, I need to get used to the other release dates, I'm so used to OM's.

Alakazam17
August 5th, 2010, 06:18 AM
It comes out on Thursday?! Dang, I need to get used to the other release dates, I'm so used to OM's.It actually comes out on Wednesday, XD. At least on the new site I found to replace OM.

WonderGirl, that was basically a filler episode. And I think the Fourth Hokage's legacy was Naruto? Not sure though, but that's what I figured they were talking about.

Owl
August 5th, 2010, 06:21 AM
Well, I read it on Manga stream xD

Alakazam17
August 5th, 2010, 06:41 AM
So did I. And it was up yesterday. =P

Owl
August 5th, 2010, 06:44 AM
So did I. And it was up yesterday. =P
I checked yesterday morning right after I read Bleach and it wasn't there though :x

Alakazam17
August 5th, 2010, 06:47 AM
I checked yesterday afternoon. XD

Anyway, it's tradition for me to read One Piece, then Bleach, then Naruto. So I waited until this morning to read them all.

Owl
August 5th, 2010, 06:57 AM
I checked yesterday afternoon. XD

Anyway, it's tradition for me to read One Piece, then Bleach, then Naruto. So I waited until this morning to read them all.
I usually read Naruto then Bleach xD

I have to get used to Manga Stream o.o

Kay11190
August 5th, 2010, 07:32 AM
Ya I follow the Naruto then Bleach pattern, then onpiece and the other weekly releases I wait for. But now my schedule is out of whack so I have to make a new pattern.

Owl
August 5th, 2010, 09:17 AM
Ya I follow the Naruto then Bleach pattern, then onpiece and the other weekly releases I wait for. But now my schedule is out of whack so I have to make a new pattern.
I don't read One Piece or watch it by that :x

I keep on confusing the release dates now seeing as I have like 20 anime I watch weekly and a bunch of manga T-T

Alakazam17
August 5th, 2010, 09:23 AM
Twenty? I have six and I thought that was a lot. O_o

Owl
August 5th, 2010, 09:26 AM
Twenty? I have six and I thought that was a lot. O_o
Not really 20 i was just exaggerating xD
Anime:
Maid-Sama
K-ON!
Amagami SS
Bleach
Naruto
Kekkaishi
Haruhi
De Capo

And like 3 others

xD

Kay11190
August 5th, 2010, 01:11 PM
I used to have weekly anime to watch FMA brotherhoon and ONe piece but once Brotherhood ended i stoped. The manga I follow weekly are OP, Naruto, Bleach, Bakuman, Psyren, Fairytail, D-Gray Man(whenever it comes out) same for Minoru,Blazer Drive, Brake blade and soon enough Reborn will be joining the list

Owl
August 5th, 2010, 01:29 PM
I read the first 10 pages of the last FMA chapter o.o It was like 157 pages xD

Alakazam17
August 5th, 2010, 01:56 PM
I read One Piece, Bleach, & Naruto every week, and I used to read Full Metal Alchemist & Shugo Chara before they wrapped up. As for anime, I watch the big three I already mentioned, plus Pokémon, Fairy Tail, and Pretty Cure. :P

But I suppose I should get back to the topic of the club, that being Naruto. I see there's another episode of the anime up now, which I will be watching shortly. I hope it isn't a crazy series 1 filler again. I thought we were done with those, like...years ago. XD

Kay11190
August 5th, 2010, 02:34 PM
Fillers are the reason I stopped watching Naruto. Now I only watch if there is a figh I want to see

Owl
August 5th, 2010, 02:45 PM
I would watch the new episode, but I don't feel like it now o.o

And the movie is coming out this week. :D

Kay11190
August 5th, 2010, 02:46 PM
Wow I can't even remember the last Naruto movie I watched. I think it was the first shippuudem one

Jung
August 5th, 2010, 02:47 PM
o.o I only read about 7 series :o

Bleach
Naruto
One Piece
Fairy Tail
Kekkaishi
Claymore
1/2 Prince

No anime though.. maybe I should start ;o

Owl
August 5th, 2010, 02:47 PM
Well now the 4th Shippuden one is out :D

Alakazam17
August 5th, 2010, 02:50 PM
The last Naruto movie I watched was the second one from the original series. *sweatdrop*

Kay11190
August 5th, 2010, 02:52 PM
I remember the second movie. It was pretty good. I liked the first one better than it though. The Shippuden movie was better than that one in my opinion too.

Owl
August 5th, 2010, 02:52 PM
The last Naruto movie I watched was the second one from the original series. *sweatdrop*
To be honest I haven't seen any Shippuden movies I think o.o

Kay11190
August 5th, 2010, 03:07 PM
REally the first movie is actually really good. I was surprised at how much I enjoyed it.

Owl
August 5th, 2010, 03:13 PM
I really don't find the point in the movies though :/

Kay11190
August 5th, 2010, 03:22 PM
Personally I'll take the movie over filler anytime. Mostly because they announce it and you know it's filler. Also the story in them is pretty solid - the technology that randomly surfaces.

Owl
August 5th, 2010, 03:23 PM
Personally I'll take the movie over filler anytime. Mostly because they announce it and you know it's filler. Also the story in them is pretty solid - the technology that randomly surfaces.
But, sometimes the movies are so offtopic :/

Kay11190
August 5th, 2010, 03:43 PM
Well I can't expect a movie to follow the storyline of the show. Which is why I like them better than filler. Fillers try too hard to make a decent storyline that somehow meshes with the main section. And more often than not it ends up being pretty bad.

Owl
August 5th, 2010, 03:56 PM
Well I can't expect a movie to follow the storyline of the show. Which is why I like them better than filler. Fillers try too hard to make a decent storyline that somehow meshes with the main section. And more often than not it ends up being pretty bad.
I hate the fillers for Naruto, Bleach on the other hand the fillers are great xD

Kay11190
August 5th, 2010, 04:05 PM
I would take Naruto fillers over Bleach fillers everyday. In fact it was the first serious Bleach filler that made me stop watching. The Bounto Arc....Ick. However I watched about 100eps of filler with Naruto before I got fed up.

Symbiosis
August 5th, 2010, 04:06 PM
Love the new episode that was released today"Episode 172 Meeting".Ends weird but now gotta wait for episode 173.Just can't wait man.

Owl
August 5th, 2010, 04:07 PM
I liked the Zaanpaktou arc the best though o.o

Love the new episode that was released today"Episode 172 Meeting".Ends weird but now gotta wait for episode 173.Just can't wait man.
Sorry you have to join first to post otherwise its considered spam.

Kay11190
August 5th, 2010, 04:19 PM
I heard mixed things about that filler arc so I can't judge it. My favorite Naruto filler episode had to be when they tried to see Kakashi's real face.

Owl
August 5th, 2010, 04:21 PM
I heard mixed things about that filler arc so I can't judge it. My favorite Naruto filler episode had to be when they tried to see Kakashi's real face.
That arc was funny xD
I'm not sure what other ones are arcs though o.o

Kay11190
August 5th, 2010, 04:23 PM
Well it was more like an episode. Naruto filler arcs never lasted more than like 4-5 episodes from what I remember. not sure how long they last now. But another good one was the one with Raiga, and the one with the terrorist trying to blow up Konoha

Owl
August 5th, 2010, 04:25 PM
Well it was more like an episode. Naruto filler arcs never lasted more than like 4-5 episodes from what I remember. not sure how long they last now. But another good one was the one with Raiga, and the one with the terrorist trying to blow up Konoha
Was Raiga the thunder person? xD

Kay11190
August 5th, 2010, 04:28 PM
Ya he was, and it was the second time we got to see Rock Lee drunk. Which is always fun to watch.

Owl
August 5th, 2010, 04:32 PM
"Tik Tok" Rock Lee style xD
That episode was funny xD

Kay11190
August 5th, 2010, 04:44 PM
So what was you favorite fighting the entire series of Naruto, if you can choose one? Two is ok.

Owl
August 5th, 2010, 04:47 PM
So what was you favorite fighting the entire series of Naruto, if you can choose one? Two is ok.
My favorite fight would be;
Naruto vs Pain
Sasuke vs Itachi
xD

Kay11190
August 5th, 2010, 04:54 PM
Yes I completely agree on the Naruto vs. Pain fight, it was so perfect. Even the parts before Naruto got there. I like the Sasuke vs Itachi fight too, though the beginning of it was rediculous. Sooo many illusions.

Owl
August 5th, 2010, 04:57 PM
Yes I completely agree on the Naruto vs. Pain fight, it was so perfect. Even the parts before Naruto got there. I like the Sasuke vs Itachi fight too, though the beginning of it was rediculous. Sooo many illusions.
I know, but it was cool nontheless xD

Kay11190
August 5th, 2010, 05:21 PM
Yes it was, a little anticlimactic at the end but yes it was awesome. Plus we goo some insight into the real Itachi right after which was cool.

Owl
August 5th, 2010, 05:33 PM
Also, Naruto's fight with Pain was epic xD

Kay11190
August 5th, 2010, 05:38 PM
I havn't gotten to watch it yet. I still have it built up i nmy head from the manga as something super epic. Hopefully I'm not dissapointed with how it translates to the anime. And I hear they some stuff to it.

Owl
August 5th, 2010, 05:44 PM
I still need to watch todays episode xD

Kay11190
August 6th, 2010, 07:27 AM
*sigh* I still have many of the fights to watch to see how they were interpreted. But I'm going to save that for a rainy day when I'm not reading manga.

Owl
August 6th, 2010, 07:40 AM
*sigh* I still have many of the fights to watch to see how they were interpreted. But I'm going to save that for a rainy day when I'm not reading manga.
Good idea xD
I'm going to be watching a lot of anime during school breaks, since in the summer I have a crapload of things to do D:

Kay11190
August 6th, 2010, 07:50 AM
But summer is the optimum time to catch up and start new things. Last summer I actually did a lot in terms of anime. I watched all of Busou Renkin, Hikaru no Go (also read it), Gurren Laggan and something else that I forget.

Owl
August 6th, 2010, 08:00 AM
Well next summer i have to;
Get a job (Morning)
Housework
School Work
College Classes
Vacation
etc.

Kay11190
August 6th, 2010, 08:14 AM
Job and College classes I see being very time consuming. Housework is in my house usually a once I week thing, and then maintaining throughout the week so that's not too bad. Vacation is now I time to stuff Ipods and such with manga and read on downtime. But I guess,, I don't think I can go a summer without my fair dose of anime and manga no matter how bus I am.

Owl
August 6th, 2010, 08:16 AM
I Also have to do test practice ;;

Kay11190
August 6th, 2010, 08:18 AM
Ick, so busy. Live life like Naruto, only don't fail your tests that's not cool. And don't chase people who can't be attained. Otherwise you should try to do the thingsyou like even when busy.

Owl
August 6th, 2010, 08:24 AM
Ick, so busy. Live life like Naruto, only don't fail your tests that's not cool. And don't chase people who can't be attained. Otherwise you should try to do the thingsyou like even when busy.
The tests determine what college I can get into D:

Kay11190
August 6th, 2010, 08:39 AM
I'm sure you'll do fine. I'm not much of a test taker myself but I managed to get into a pretty good school. As long as you keep up with Naruto I have no qualms about your busy schedule.

Owl
August 6th, 2010, 08:56 AM
lol xD
I'll be reading Naruto & Bleach at school during lunch though xD

Kay11190
August 6th, 2010, 09:03 AM
Ya that's the way to do it. Your truly acting like a manga ninja now xD

Owl
August 6th, 2010, 09:05 AM
Well I'm Asian, I know boxing, Karate and wrestling, I'm really fast so I'm a Ninja now XD

Manga and Anime were the best thing that happened in my life. Especially Naruto, the beginning of my love for anime. If it wasn't for that I mighthave taken up that gang offer someone gave me 2 yrs ago ><

Kay11190
August 6th, 2010, 09:17 AM
And Naruto's Talk no Jutsu saves someone else from a path of evil. Naruto was the gateway o my Anime obsession. I had always liked it before but Naruto led me to find dubbed versions of anime which let me delve very deep into this form of japanese entertainment.
On another note I can't be a ninja, when I was little I asked my mother to learn martial arts and she said I couldn't handle it. :(

Owl
August 6th, 2010, 09:23 AM
And Naruto's Talk no Jutsu saves someone else from a path of evil. Naruto was the gateway o my Anime obsession. I had always liked it before but Naruto led me to find dubbed versions of anime which let me delve very deep into this form of japanese entertainment.
On another note I can't be a ninja, when I was little I asked my mother to learn martial arts and she said I couldn't handle it. :(
My friend learned it last year and shes a little better then me o.o

Anyways, in rl Jutsus would be pretty cool don't you think?

Kay11190
August 6th, 2010, 09:29 AM
Jutsu's would be amazing in real life. I would master shadow clones and never do anything myself again. They can do all my learning for me, cleaning etc. Then I just cancel them all all the knowledge comes flowing to me. Mwahahahahahaha!

Owl
August 6th, 2010, 09:30 AM
I would do the same haha, but what if they sat on a needle? They wood go poof D:

Kay11190
August 6th, 2010, 09:37 AM
Then I'd send another. I'd realize class isn't over and I've gained new information. Other than that I'm not sure what Jutsu I would want. Maybe the Yellow Flash's teleporting tech.

Owl
August 6th, 2010, 09:38 AM
I would love to use all of Pains jutsu xD

Kay11190
August 6th, 2010, 09:43 AM
Hmmm I don't know about all of his jutsu. But maybe the summoning one, because making creatures appear from nowhere under your command is always fun.

Owl
August 6th, 2010, 10:53 AM
Hmmm I don't know about all of his jutsu. But maybe the summoning one, because making creatures appear from nowhere under your command is always fun.
I'd be able to create a whole new world! The die in the process o.o

Alakazam17
August 6th, 2010, 11:21 AM
Jutsu's would be amazing in real life. I would master shadow clones and never do anything myself again. They can do all my learning for me, cleaning etc. Then I just cancel them all all the knowledge comes flowing to me. Mwahahahahahaha!I have thought of this before. It would be awesome in real life.

I could take all the classes I wanted in one semester at school, while working three jobs at the same time. I just hope they don't all age, meaning I'd become thirty within one year instead of seven. O_o

Kay11190
August 6th, 2010, 12:32 PM
Ya that would be a wee bit problematic if that was the case. I forgot I would also use the clones to learn new sports and read all the manga I can ever hope for.

Owl
August 6th, 2010, 12:37 PM
If I had Kisame's Jutsu I would live in the ocean :D

Kay11190
August 6th, 2010, 12:53 PM
I don't think I would be able to live in the ocean. I feel like it would get boring after a while. Unless you could talk to the fish, then it may get a little interesting.

Owl
August 6th, 2010, 12:59 PM
If it got boring I would come on land then :P

Kay11190
August 6th, 2010, 01:01 PM
What would be another cool jutsu to have.... I think I would have fun with the substitution jutsu. I can imagine one of my friends trying to punch me and it turns out to be a log.

Owl
August 6th, 2010, 01:03 PM
What would be another cool jutsu to have.... I think I would have fun with the substitution jutsu. I can imagine one of my friends trying to punch me and it turns out to be a log.
Even though its not a jutsu but Sharingan would be nice :D

Kay11190
August 6th, 2010, 04:43 PM
That would be an advantage in any sport. You would just pwn anyone and everyone. If I had to choose a bloodline I may go with Byukugan or possibly the kyuga bone bloodline, despite how disgusting it can be.

Owl
August 6th, 2010, 06:26 PM
I'd go with either Rinnegan, Sharingan, or Kimmimaro's bloodline xD

Jung
August 7th, 2010, 05:52 AM
Byakugan, or Sharingan. :O Because I like the colour change in the eyes.. XD

Owl
August 7th, 2010, 06:01 AM
Byakugan, or Sharingan. :O Because I like the colour change in the eyes.. XD
lol same here xD
I want red eyes o.o

Jung
August 7th, 2010, 06:10 AM
lol same here xD
I want red eyes o.o

Not to mention the comma-shaped things around your pupil. :O >: and also the fact that you can use fire jutsus. o.o; If someone had Rinnegan..that's pretty much a god right there. :o

Owl
August 7th, 2010, 06:13 AM
Not to mention the comma-shaped things around your pupil. :O >: and also the fact that you can use fire jutsus. o.o; If someone had Rinnegan..that's pretty much a god right there. :o
With Sharingan you'd be able to dodge bullets and copy any movements xD

Jung
August 7th, 2010, 06:20 AM
With Sharingan you'd be able to dodge bullets and copy any movements xD

Dodge bullets? *matrix* :O yeah. Having sharingan would be the life. :o I could copy test answers like Sasuke did! nono Academic honesty.. D: Luckily, I don't have a older brother that would rip my eyes out .. to benefit himself..

Tobi..Tobi..Tobi..

Owl
August 7th, 2010, 06:27 AM
I would actually rather have Rinnegan, controlling the world by using 6 other bodies. Creating another moon, :D lol

Zeffy
August 7th, 2010, 06:43 AM
Samahada
Me wants to join now! :F

I think that sword is called Samehada, though. Correct me if I'm wrong. XD

Owl
August 7th, 2010, 06:51 AM
Samahada
Me wants to join now! :F

I think that sword is called Samehada, though. Correct me if I'm wrong. XD
I'll add you in a second :3

And Samahada is Kisame's sword xD

Zeffy
August 7th, 2010, 07:13 AM
I'll add you in a second :3

And Samahada is Kisame's sword xD
Yeah, I know. What I was pertaining to was the spelling. XD

As for the chat discussions:
Favorite Character: Kakashi and Yamato
Why?: I just loved both of them. No shipping, though. :P

Favorite Jutsu: Wood Release: Four Pillar House
Why?: Just imagine, your own house that you can set-up anywhere you want! :D

Owl
August 7th, 2010, 07:19 AM
House XD
My favorite jutsu would be Chibuku Tensai xD

Alakazam17
August 7th, 2010, 10:12 AM
I would probably go with the Yamanaka line, because I think those Mind Techniques would be great to use. I would most likely abuse the power though. XD

And ironically enough, while I like her Jutsu, Ino is probably my least favourite character. =P

Owl
August 7th, 2010, 10:14 AM
I would probably go with the Yamanaka line, because I think those Mind Techniques would be great to use. I would most likely abuse the power though. XD

And ironically enough, while I like her Jutsu, Ino is probably my least favourite character. =P
Haha. Ino was okay in the beginning but now she is just horrible :P She doesn't really have much of a role anymore.

Alakazam17
August 7th, 2010, 10:17 AM
XD It was in the beginning where I didn't like her. I figured she was just some airhead out to become Sasuke's girlfriend.

Owl
August 7th, 2010, 11:00 AM
XD It was in the beginning where I didn't like her. I figured she was just some airhead out to become Sasuke's girlfriend.
Isn't she still like that? xD

Alakazam17
August 7th, 2010, 01:28 PM
Well, seeing as Sasuke no longer around, not really. XD

Owl
August 7th, 2010, 01:32 PM
But, if he does come back, shes going to go gaga over him :P

Alakazam17
August 7th, 2010, 01:35 PM
Perhaps. I'm not sure. Maybe Ino has matured a bit since the days of the original series where she was a little brat? XD

I'd prefer to see Hinata go gaga over Naruto when he returns though. :D

Owl
August 7th, 2010, 01:41 PM
Perhaps. I'm not sure. Maybe Ino has matured a bit since the days of the original series where she was a little brat? XD

I'd prefer to see Hinata go gaga over Naruto when he returns though. :D
I'd like to see Sakura go gaga Naruto if possible xD

Alakazam17
August 7th, 2010, 01:51 PM
I doubt she well. Though perhaps that's just the NaruHina fangirl in me saying that. XD

Owl
August 7th, 2010, 02:08 PM
I doubt she well. Though perhaps that's just the NaruHina fangirl in me saying that. XD
I'm a NaruHina fan too xD

Jung
August 7th, 2010, 02:30 PM
o.o is it weird for me to say I'm a NaruHina fan too? xD I hate NaruSakura. :O

Owl
August 7th, 2010, 02:32 PM
o.o is it weird for me to say I'm a NaruHina fan too? xD I hate NaruSakura. :O
Nope its not weird. I'm a SasuSaku fan xD

Jung
August 7th, 2010, 02:39 PM
Nope its not weird. I'm a SasuSaku fan xD

I'm a ..ShikaMari fan, NejiTen fan, and that's about it. o.o I'm not making up couple names. XD

Zeffy
August 7th, 2010, 03:21 PM
I guess I could also like the Uchiha's Sharingan. I want Sasuke's cool looking Mangekyou Sharingan. :F

Too bad, using too much Sharingan can cause blindness.

Owl
August 7th, 2010, 04:06 PM
I guess I could also like the Uchiha's Sharingan. I want Sasuke's cool looking Mangekyou Sharingan. :F

Too bad, using too much Sharingan can cause blindness.
Thats the Mongekyo Sharingan. Regulator doesn't.

Kay11190
August 7th, 2010, 06:17 PM
YAY NARUHINA FTW. By far the best pairing in that show. I actually want Naruto to forget as Sakura as a love interest, though they haven't touched on that in a while. But much like everyone else here I'm a ShikaMari fan. And also a InoCho fan

Livewire
August 7th, 2010, 08:29 PM
Dude...it's the RAIKAGE.

: / He cut off his own arm because it was an inconvenience. I'd love to see Naruto pull it off.

And Sasuke's powers are getting more and more broken. : /

Ehh, while cutting off your own arm is pretty B.A, Raikage isnt that incredibly powerful. He beat a weakened and tired Sasuke, who if it wasnt for Madara/itachi and the rest of Hawk, would have died many, many times. Killerbee nearly killed sasuke twice in one battle.

Now granted Sasuke's Mangekyou abd his abilities are pretty strong, but Naruto has the Kyuubi under complete control now. And he's the Sage of 6 paths apparently. Kisame about crapped his pants after all Naruto did was crack his knuckles. And after Naruto hirashin'd his Butt. XD

Owl
August 8th, 2010, 06:01 AM
YAY NARUHINA FTW. By far the best pairing in that show. I actually want Naruto to forget as Sakura as a love interest, though they haven't touched on that in a while. But much like everyone else here I'm a ShikaMari fan. And also a InoCho fan
InoCho? That would be pretty weird..

Kay11190
August 8th, 2010, 10:40 PM
No it wouldn't. You know deep down inside that Ino and Chouji can possibly happen. I happen to think it would be cool if it did. Seeing as Ino at one point was really superficial, not so sure about that anymore as she gets no "air time". But I think it would be an interesting developement.

Owl
August 9th, 2010, 04:29 AM
No it wouldn't. You know deep down inside that Ino and Chouji can possibly happen. I happen to think it would be cool if it did. Seeing as Ino at one point was really superficial, not so sure about that anymore as she gets no "air time". But I think it would be an interesting developement.
Thats true. I wonder if there is a pairing with Kisame in it XD

Kay11190
August 9th, 2010, 07:45 AM
i don't think there are any females in Akatsuki. Which when you think about it is pretty weird. I didn't think that Kishimoto would overlook something like that. The only female ninja I can think of who was even linked Akatsuki was Pain's friend Konan.

Owl
August 9th, 2010, 10:18 AM
i don't think there are any females in Akatsuki. Which when you think about it is pretty weird. I didn't think that Kishimoto would overlook something like that. The only female ninja I can think of who was even linked Akatsuki was Pain's friend Konan.
She was part of the Akatsuki too you know :P

Kay11190
August 9th, 2010, 01:52 PM
Well she didn't seem as prominent a character as everyone else. And she barely even speaks, it's like she doesn't really even exist. Zetsu has a bigger role than her and 85% of the time he's just in a tree watching people.

Owl
August 9th, 2010, 01:55 PM
Well she didn't seem as prominent a character as everyone else. And she barely even speaks, it's like she doesn't really even exist. Zetsu has a bigger role than her and 85% of the time he's just in a tree watching people.
Zetsu is such a pimp XD

I wonder what jutsu he knows O.o

Kay11190
August 9th, 2010, 01:58 PM
Zetsu is such a pimp XD

I wonder what jutsu he knows O.o

Well the only time we see him intervene in a fight was when Sasuke was fighting all the Kages. And I remember him doing like some area of affect jutsu that sapped chakra, or something like that. I'll have to go find that chapter and read it again.

Owl
August 9th, 2010, 01:59 PM
But still, he never showed any real jutsu. I wonder if he is strong :O

Kay11190
August 9th, 2010, 02:06 PM
I'm sure he's somewhat strong if he held those people back for Sasuke. Also since he's so close to Madara I would assume that he has to be plenty strong, especially to hide his chakras from sensors

Owl
August 9th, 2010, 02:09 PM
I'm sure he's somewhat strong if he held those people back for Sasuke. Also since he's so close to Madara I would assume that he has to be plenty strong, especially to hide his chakras from sensors
You got a point there. What village is he from again?

Kay11190
August 9th, 2010, 02:10 PM
I actually have no idea what village he is from. I just never really cared since he never did anything too major.

Owl
August 9th, 2010, 04:16 PM
I actually have no idea what village he is from. I just never really cared since he never did anything too major.
Other then spying I guess he isn't useful for anything else xD

Flame_Blader1
August 9th, 2010, 07:11 PM
So to join all one has to say is "Samahada"?

Owl
August 9th, 2010, 07:13 PM
So to join all one has to say is "Samahada"?

Yes. I'm assuming you would like to join?

Flame_Blader1
August 9th, 2010, 07:20 PM
Yes. I'm assuming you would like to join?
I wouldn't have asked otherwise =)

Kay11190
August 9th, 2010, 07:44 PM
Welcome Flame, Hope you enjoy your time here at the most awesomenst Anime club on PC.

Random question. How well do you think a naruto RP will do?

Owl
August 10th, 2010, 04:23 AM
I'll add you in a sec :D

Welcome Flame, Hope you enjoy your time here at the most awesomenst Anime club on PC.

I've never done a RP before so I have no idea o.o

Kenshin5
August 10th, 2010, 08:21 AM
"Samahada"

Guess I will join since the Club started by Kay is dead.

Who is your favorite character: Its a toss up between Minato and Itachi
Favorite Jutsu: Shinra Tensei(the attack Deva Path used to destroy Konohagakure.

>_> Jonty came to PC.

Owl
August 10th, 2010, 08:55 AM
Welcome!
I will add you now~

Kenshin5
August 10th, 2010, 09:12 AM
But still, he never showed any real jutsu. I wonder if he is strong :O
Zetsu has shown a couple jutsu such as the Spore Jutsu where he plants spores within a person then drains the persons charka, then he can transfer their charka to somebody else. In the case that it was shown it was used to help Sasuke. Psychically "strong" I kind of doubt that. His real strengths rely as a reconnaissance. Or as an assistant. Most of what I have seen him do is obtain data like when he was watching Naruto vs. Sasuke at Village of End, or when Sasuke fought Itachi.

Owl
August 10th, 2010, 09:18 AM
Zetsu has shown a couple jutsu such as the Spore Jutsu where he plants spores within a person then drains the persons charka, then he can transfer their charka to somebody else. In the case that it was shown it was used to help Sasuke. Psychically "strong" I kind of doubt that. His real strengths rely as a reconnaissance. Or as an assistant. Most of what I have seen him do is obtain data like when he was watching Naruto vs. Sasuke at Village of End, or when Sasuke fought Itachi.
I know about those ones, but I mean like actual jutsu, like Chidori or Summonings. :/

Flame_Blader1
August 10th, 2010, 06:34 PM

It could work. I guess it all depends on how many (active) members you can find for it.

btw is there anyone who actually watches the anime? Or all you guys just manga fans? xD

Owl
August 10th, 2010, 06:38 PM
It could work. I guess it all depends on how many (active) members you can find for it.

btw is there anyone who actually watches the anime? Or all you guys just manga fans? xD
I watch the anime and the manga. XD

Flame_Blader1
August 10th, 2010, 06:40 PM
good to know since I only watch the anime,lol

Owl
August 10th, 2010, 06:45 PM
good to know since I only watch the anime,lol
You should start reading the manga too.

Flame_Blader1
August 10th, 2010, 06:48 PM
You should start reading the manga too.
Nah.. I only watch anime for fights. And I can't enjoy fights by reading em,lol xD

Owl
August 10th, 2010, 06:49 PM
Nah.. I only watch anime for fights. And I can't enjoy fights by reading em,lol xD
Well, Naruto is more then just fights.

Flame_Blader1
August 10th, 2010, 06:52 PM
Well, Naruto is more then just fights.
Oh yes I realize that. In fact naruto is one of the more story thicken animes compared to others. But the anime dipicts the story just fine, and I'm in no rush to find out the ending by reading the manga.

Owl
August 10th, 2010, 06:54 PM
Oh yes I realize that. In fact naruto is one of the more story thicken animes compared to others. But the anime dipicts the story just fine, and I'm in no rush to find out the ending by reading the manga.
I see. xD
But, the manga is much more detailed then the anime.

Flame_Blader1
August 10th, 2010, 06:58 PM
I see. xD
But, the manga is much more detailed then the anime.
As long as it gets the main point across I think I'll be happy =D

So who is your favourite character in the show? Mine would probably be Neji

Owl
August 10th, 2010, 07:01 PM
Pain or Sasuke.
I liked Pains ideas and Sasuke is just intriguing.

Flame_Blader1
August 10th, 2010, 07:08 PM
Yeah Pain's idea was pretty good. As for Sasuke he's got a seriously messed up life.

Owl
August 10th, 2010, 07:09 PM
Yeah Pain's idea was pretty good. As for Sasuke he's got a seriously messed up life.
Sasuke is pretty strong though.

Only Manga readers;
Can't wait for his new eyes

Kenshin5
August 10th, 2010, 07:34 PM
That is why he needed assistance from Team Hawk to defeat Killerbee cause he is "strong". I admit he is one of the strongest characters since he did defeat Deidara legitimately. I don't know what he was thinking though trying to Solo Kage Summit he did take Danzo out though so I will give him that as well.

Owl
August 11th, 2010, 04:34 AM
That is why he needed assistance from Team Hawk to defeat Killerbee cause he is "strong". I admit he is one of the strongest characters since he did defeat Deidara legitimately. I don't know what he was thinking though trying to Solo Kage Summit he did take Danzo out though so I will give him that as well.
Wasn't Deidara the weakest of the Akatsuki though?

Jung
August 11th, 2010, 12:47 PM
Wasn't Deidara the weakest of the Akatsuki though?

o_o well he died first, he managed to capture a jinchuuriki..and that jinchuuriki was a Kazekage. >: Althought I'm not sure...if only if the akatsuki fought against eachother. :S
IMO, the weakest are Konan or Deidara. (Maybe Kisame, but we haven't seen his power to a full extent yet)

Owl
August 11th, 2010, 02:25 PM
o_o well he died first, he managed to capture a jinchuuriki..and that jinchuuriki was a Kazekage. >: Althought I'm not sure...if only if the akatsuki fought against eachother. :S
IMO, the weakest are Konan or Deidara. (Maybe Kisame, but we haven't seen his power to a full extent yet)
Actually Konan is pretty strong and reliable. They just never showed it.

Death by papercuts!

valor555
August 11th, 2010, 05:02 PM
This will be the only thread i'll pay attention to so.......Samahada

Livewire
August 11th, 2010, 05:03 PM

Kisame has absolutely monstrous chakra, like a tailed beast. He's probably one of the strongest. Not to mention he's also one of the 7 swordsmen of the mist.

Weakest is Zetsu. aside from cloning and reconaissance skills, he really cant do much combat stuff, if thats how you define who's the strongest.

Owl
August 11th, 2010, 05:04 PM
This will be the only thread i'll pay attention to so.......Samahada
Welcome to the club!

Kisame is the equivalent of a beast with no tail, as stated from the Manga.

valor555
August 11th, 2010, 05:12 PM
Well i guess i'll start out by saying my favorite character would be Rock Lee, eh. And my favorite Jutsu would have to be The Gentle Fist or Suiken.
And at this very moment i think Hidan is the weakest Akatsuki member considering he is just a severed head in a hole XD

Owl
August 11th, 2010, 05:22 PM
Well i guess i'll start out by saying my favorite character would be Rock Lee, eh. And my favorite Jutsu would have to be The Gentle Fist or Suiken.
And at this very moment i think Hidan is the weakest Akatsuki member considering he is just a severed head in a hole XD
Hidan is powerful tho, he is much stronger then Deidara, but when decapitated he is weak XD

Livewire
August 11th, 2010, 05:27 PM

And it was the most epic head-ending up-in-a-hole EVER. XD

Owl
August 11th, 2010, 05:29 PM
And it was the most epic head-ending up-in-a-hole EVER. XD
lol.
And he swears to much :x

valor555
August 11th, 2010, 05:36 PM
Well that's what he gets for messing with Awesom-a (lol he was awesome), blown up by with his dying gift to Shikamaru

Livewire
August 11th, 2010, 05:39 PM
Well that's what he gets for messing with Awesom-a (lol he was awesome), blown up by with his dying gift to Shikamaru

Asuma is my favorite Jonin, aside from kakashi. i remember watching the anime episode when he bailed out shikamaru from those sound jonin during the Chuunin exams. Talk about awesome. :D

valor555
August 11th, 2010, 05:48 PM
Well i figured i'd share with you guys my favorite manga page HERE (http://www.mangareader.net/116-5265-13/full-metal-alchemist/chapter-79.html)

Livewire
August 11th, 2010, 05:50 PM
Well i figured i'd share with you guys my favorite manga page HERE (http://www.mangareader.net/116-5265-13/full-metal-alchemist/chapter-79.html)

^ gets my vote for best naruto reference ever haha

Owl
August 11th, 2010, 06:00 PM
That has nothing to do with Naruto, its FMA :/

Anyways, I finally finished my Anime/Manga list!
Here (http://www.pokecommunity.com/blog.php?b=8184)