PDA

View Full Version : Editing the Town Map/Pokenav

jaked
July 10th, 2010, 07:08 PM
Okay, so I'm working on a hack of Pokemon Ruby version. I have Advance Map, Text, Starter and just about every other tool. But the one thing I cannot find is a program used to edit the Town Map / Pokenav. I'm not talking about the map you walk on. I'm talking about the region map, the map that appears when you fly somewhere, or you look in the Pokedex 'Area' section of a Pokemon to find where a Pokemon is located. Are there any programs for editing the map? If so, what are they? Where can I get them?

Pichuichu
July 10th, 2010, 07:22 PM
Don't Want To Mini-mod But The Section Is Not For Rom Hacking This Is Game Development You Know Rpg Maker And Stuff.

jaked
July 10th, 2010, 07:23 PM
My bad, new to the site. I'm going to guess you don't know.

Ninja Caterpie
July 10th, 2010, 07:48 PM
If all you're looking for is a tool to do this or a tool to do that, then you're a long way off making a proper hack, pal.

Tutorials. Search them up. This one is for Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald and teaches you how to edit the World Map. (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=180336)

Yuoaman
July 11th, 2010, 11:44 PM
Well there's no point in moving this since you were given the help you needed, but still: THIS FORUM IS NOT FOR THINGS RELATING TO ROM HACKS AT ALL.

*LOCKED*