PDA

View Full Version : Wanting a Few Pokemon

Ninja_Raichu
July 12th, 2010, 12:54 AM
Can I have a:

Surfing Pikachu
Flying Pikachu
Shaymin(with the flower it needs for sky form)
Giratina(with the item it needs for origin form)
Darkrai
Spiky Eared Pichu

I don't have much to offer because I don't hack/cheat. I'm hoping someone with an AR will get me these. (Btw this is my first thread! =D)

Eurydice
July 12th, 2010, 01:15 AM
um so you know you cannot trade the the spiky eared pichu, or the Gracidea flower or the griseous orb.

EXO時代
July 12th, 2010, 04:22 AM
um so you know you cannot trade the the spiky eared pichu, or the Gracidea flower or the griseous orb.

^ This.
Spiky Eared can't be traded, you can only have the event Pikachu coloured Pichu and catch one yourself.

As for Gracidea flower, you'll need to get yourself a legit Shaymin. The flower is a key item so it can't be traded.

Griseous Orb detaches themselves from Giratina the moment they enters Wi-Fi. It's stuck in your game forever, you can't trade it away.

Ninja_Raichu
July 12th, 2010, 10:55 AM
Oh, okay. sorry I didn't know. Is it possible to trade me the event Pikachu colored Pichu?

Eurydice
July 12th, 2010, 11:40 AM
yes i can trade you one. and i can get you a shaymin. and an arceus so you can get origin giratina. what do you have to offer (i accept pikachu btw)

rickyisgreat
July 12th, 2010, 08:47 PM
I have most of the pokemon your looking for. What event pokemon do you have?

P.S. you dont need to "hack" or "cheat" to get good pokemon. lol
I don't have much to offer because I don't hack/cheat.

Erik Destler
July 12th, 2010, 08:56 PM
Lalalala.

To have a Trade Thread, you must be offering [css-span="text-decoration: blink;"]and[/css-span] requesting at least TEN different species of Pokémon.
Otherwise, one could simply use the Quick Trade Thread (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=216978).

Read the Trade Corner rules, please :)~