View Full Version : Chao Garden

November 14th, 2004, 6:49 PM
This is a RP I decided to make since chaos seem to be popular now.The story is your a chao that has been chosen to go to a new special garden.When u reach this garden u see that this is no ordinary garden.U look around u see houses.I man looks down at u and says welcome to paradise.But this turns out to be no paradise.Soon problems in the society rise up to the surface an wars begin to break out on race,territory,and who deserves what.U see this fighting and u just can't stand it.Thats were your journey begins.To stop the fighting u become a chao sympithiser.There are many chaos out there that don't like what your doing and come after u.But when they come for u they think your not gonna fight back.Most of the time u try to stop them from fighting with them because u don't want to hurt anyone.But of course they push it to far and the fighting is on.Can u fix paradise or will paradise die out and become a dry bloody wasteland with nothing happening but meaningless war.Along throught the middle of the journey u hear about the Gem of Raegon a powerful gem with the power to destroy all of Paradise its origin is unknown but u need to get it before the Devil Chao Calcos gets it.

Bow & Arrow
Iron knucks
Any of these for normal

Heres the form
Heres mine
Name: Pochi
Race: Humanchao
Class: Mage/Sympithiser
Weapon: Staff
Description: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v379/goatman56/Goatman.gif
Personality: Happy,Annoying,Hyper,Stuborn,and Head Strong

Come on join u know u want to I worked real hard on this story.

November 15th, 2004, 5:51 PM
Description:she is a karate class
Personality:her favorot color is blue and she is no pushover!!

November 15th, 2004, 5:53 PM
thank u for joining i thought no one would kinda wierd for a knight to use a harp but o well i'll let it slide :)

November 15th, 2004, 5:54 PM
it is a secret idenety she is atuly a dark chao!!

November 15th, 2004, 5:56 PM
so that would ummm make here evil or something

November 15th, 2004, 5:57 PM
Race:A cross between an Angel Chao and a Pokechao
Class:Kinda between a Summoner and Archer
Weapon:Bow and Arrow
Description:Mythical White and Silver Dragon with Golden Wings
Personality:A warrior for peace. Likes to be the leader. However, dont let her peaceful nature fool you! When she gets mad,she gets MAD!

November 15th, 2004, 5:59 PM
yay if we get one or 2 more people we'll start

November 16th, 2004, 4:53 PM
Allright, Cool! *gets people to join* XD

November 16th, 2004, 6:45 PM
OOC: Aww forget them if they don't like it then forget them lets start things off.

IC: I was sleeping on the ground when I felt a hand nudge me.I shrugged it off and the man nudged me again.I woke up and tryed to get my eyes into focus.Then the man said come on little guy we got a suprise for u.*Little guy who u calling little i'm 3 years old.*He grabbed my hand and started pulling.I just followed him as we walked outside of the garden.There were some stairs and he just started walking up.U coming little guy the man said in a polite voice.I started walking up the stairs.We reached a huge gate with inscriptions on it.Suddenly without warning the gate opened up and the man walked me in.I looked around there were miles on end of land and houses.Welcome to Paradise the man said.*Wow this place is so big I can't wait to explore.*The man just walked out and left me there to decide my destiny.

November 16th, 2004, 7:02 PM
is it okay if i'm a 'special' kind of chao?
Name: Chaos
Race: Ultimate Chaos Chao
Class: Samurai/Simpithiser
Weapon: Sword/fists/legs
Description: Looks like a chibi Chaos 0 with big gelly wings
Personality: Unforgiving, mysterious

November 16th, 2004, 7:26 PM
I landed in a green glade, apparentely a garden. I sensed I should be here. I looked at my surroundings. There appeared to be other Chaos around. I shrugged and sat down.

November 16th, 2004, 9:15 PM
OOC: Okay welcome ACManga yes u can have that race but just don't go considering yourself all super powerful and junk I hate when people do that

November 17th, 2004, 7:51 AM
OOC: oh, no, i'm not too powerful XD, cause in SA2B you have to battle me in Chao Karate, i'm just Immortal. i have a trusty omochao who does a lot of the fighting for me XD but my sword can do as much damage as anyone else's sword, i've just had more 'experience'

November 17th, 2004, 1:06 PM
OOC: Okay thats cool now back to the story.

IC: I was sitting there with a confused look on my face.I then stood up and saw a girl chao sitting somewhere.I walked over to the chao."Hello,whats your name?Mines Pochi."

November 17th, 2004, 1:15 PM
Weapon:twin swords
Personality:paranoid,head strong,very intelegent.
can i join?

November 17th, 2004, 2:35 PM
OOC: Are you talking about me? XD okay then XD
I looked at the Chao now gazing apon me. He seemed friendly enough. I tried to seem as friendly as possible.
"I'm Laika-" I said, trying to think of something friendly as quickly as possible
"Nice to meet you!"

November 17th, 2004, 2:38 PM
OOC: Yeah billybob u can join.

IC: "Nice to meet u to."I was begining to wonder y I was here."Umm u wouldn't happen to know y were here."

November 17th, 2004, 4:26 PM
I would LOVE to join this RP but Goatman, could you use you, and, why. Then I'll join.

November 17th, 2004, 4:48 PM
I looked at him and sighed.
"I dont know about you" I said.
"But I felt I needed to be here..." I shrugged. "Destiny tends to get the best of me sometimes!"

November 17th, 2004, 5:57 PM
OOC: Fireemporer y do I have to use those words these are easier I already know how to spell them i'm just lazy sp either u join or don't cause i'm not gonna change my typing just so u can join so either deal with it or don't join sry to be harsh but this is just how I type.

November 18th, 2004, 7:28 AM
IC: I've been here since i was born, and i'm destined to stay here forever, guarding the emeralds... (just like Knuckles XD) i've protected the emeralds, but after this, chao got filled with greed, and fighting broke out... we need to stop the fighting and at the same time protect the emerald.

November 18th, 2004, 1:10 PM
IC: "Thats along time."I looked at him again."Whats all this war nonsense about,this place seems real peaceful."I looked away then quickly turned back."Whats your name and whats this emerald thing u speak of?My names Pochi by the way."

November 18th, 2004, 2:43 PM
I looked at Pochi. As much as I wanted him to be right, he was'nt. He was far from right. This place is filled with...War. Hate. In disguise, ready to jump out any minute. I just dont know when.
"What emeralds?" I said, looking at the other Chao.

November 18th, 2004, 3:35 PM
IC: This emerald was the only thing that kept peace, and i, Chaos, protected it. But when an evil Chao named Draco broke the emerald and stole a few of the pieces. Why he stole them no one really knows... but we must restore the emerald pieces to the master emerald shrine... as well as the 7 Chaos Emeralds he stole...

November 18th, 2004, 3:45 PM
I gasped. "What color was it?"

November 18th, 2004, 3:47 PM
IC: The color of the Master Emerald? that one's green, and has a bunch of scattered pieces, and the Chaos emeralds are all the colors of the rainbow, and are scattered all over as well. They are both in several different gardens...

November 18th, 2004, 3:49 PM
That was it.
"How long was it here for?"

November 18th, 2004, 3:52 PM
IC: it was here for as long as i can remember...

November 18th, 2004, 3:54 PM
I thought to myself. There had to be an explanation. This WASa different dimension, after all. I have to explain
"Erm" I began "I'm looking for something similar to the emerald..."

November 18th, 2004, 3:59 PM
IC: Well what is it that you're looking for?

November 18th, 2004, 4:00 PM
I walked away from the group and saw some other chaos fighting.I walked up to the chaos."Plz brothers stop this meaningless fight."They both backhanded me then something in me snapped."I was trying to help,but I guess u just need disipline."The ball hovering over my head started spinning and my staff and cloak appeared."Kiros sios fasken."They were both hit by the blast.I looked down at my hands."W....what have I done i'm no better than them."I fell to the ground holding my head trying to shut out reality.

November 18th, 2004, 4:02 PM
"well.." I said, trying to sound as clearly as possible
"Exactly what your looking for"

November 18th, 2004, 4:03 PM
no matter what you say... nothing will stop this awful fight... NOTHING, the only thing that will work is the restoration of the emeralds.
do you mean that you're also looking for the Chaos Emeralds? i'm looking for the Master emerald and Chaos emeralds

November 18th, 2004, 4:06 PM
"No...its not an emerald...Where I come from"

November 18th, 2004, 4:08 PM
I stepped up and took off my cloak and began walking north."Whats the pint of staying if I just hurt people."I was walking and began flying north."I must stop the fighting this is supposed to be paradise."

November 18th, 2004, 4:10 PM
IC: ohhhhhh... well, i don't really care where i came from... but once, i was taken to a land with a great pyramid... there, i saw a girl Echidna, chanting a spell... and i walked up to her and asked her where i come from and what this place is... and she said all of the chao that are as old as i am are from the place with the pyramid. i am one of the first chao...

November 18th, 2004, 4:15 PM
IC: I reached a small village were a bunch of chaos were rdy to wage a war."T....they can't do this."They all charged at each other."NO STOP!"They pulled out swords and started slashing each other.I watched in horror as I saw blood flying."No just stop....plz just stop."A aura appeared around my body."I.....I have to sepertate them."

November 18th, 2004, 4:20 PM
IC: "Thats amazing" I said, astonished
"Did you see the pyramid ever again?"

November 18th, 2004, 4:23 PM
OOC: have you ever played the game Sonic Adventure DX? well in that game, in the Mystic Ruins, there's a pyramid, which has a confusing past...
IC: Nope, i never saw it again, but in my dreams, i see the same girl chanting, and once in a dream she said her name was Tikal...

November 18th, 2004, 4:24 PM
OOC- Nope XD
IC- "weird..." I said quietly.

November 18th, 2004, 4:29 PM
IC: I prepared a magic circle chanting a spell from a legendary magic chao book."Askin ofren kilos dachen."A stream of light went in the middle of all of them.They all gave me a dirty look for doing what I did."I will not let this fighting continue."

November 18th, 2004, 4:29 PM
IC: well anyway, i know that one of the pieces to the Master Emerald is in this place called the Lost Lagoon... i heard that it's a dreadful dark place, with a huge oasis in the middle... lots of evil warrior chao there... so we have to have our weapons ready.

November 18th, 2004, 4:30 PM
"who are you?"as rayne walked up to chaos.

November 18th, 2004, 4:30 PM
IC: I dont need weapons" I said, grinning

November 18th, 2004, 4:33 PM
IC: I... am the master of all Ultimate Chao!... so anyway, you guys think we should get going to the Lost Lagoon?

November 18th, 2004, 4:38 PM
I noticed a chao flying down from above as a blaze followed closely behind him."Who are u."I am Calcos he said."What are u doing."Y did u stop the fight let them kill each other he said."No I won't let that happen......calcine fargat els chernin."A blast of wind shot out of my hand.Your feeble attempts won't work he said.He then flicked his wrist and a fire shot at me and burned me."AHHHH!"

November 18th, 2004, 4:42 PM
IC: "We better" I said warily, gazing at the angy chaos

November 18th, 2004, 4:44 PM
IC: I then flew up as high as i could, and transformed myself into Chaos 7, otherwise known as Perfect Chaos. (to do this, i collected the spirits of the Chaos emeralds) a GIANT blue blast came out of me and completely eliminated the other chao. "Sometimes... you don't have a choice... especially when your friend's life is at risk..."

November 18th, 2004, 4:47 PM
OOC: Which chao? XD
I followed his example and flew up.

November 18th, 2004, 4:49 PM
OOC: "who's her?"
IC: "yeah... you might wanna watch out, i can get pretty mad...

November 18th, 2004, 4:52 PM
OOC: Oops, typo *hits keyboard* I meant you!
"Meh, I'm used to it"

November 18th, 2004, 4:56 PM
The fire was burning me.He stopped and I fell back my pupils wideyed.I was gasping for air."C...Calcos u won't get away with this."

November 18th, 2004, 5:43 PM
Here's mine:

Race:Robochao mixed with Devilchao
Weapon:Bow and Arrow/Spear
Description:Has Metal Bow w/ spikes on the ends like a spear, and Fire Arrows.
Personality: Suspicious, Friendly (somtimes), Mysterious, Trying to restore peace.

November 18th, 2004, 5:47 PM
OOC: Okay feel free to jump in at anytime u want

November 24th, 2004, 2:54 PM
OCC: OK!!!
IC: I float in the air and follow two chaos. When they notice me i say, "Where am i and who are you?"