PDA

View Full Version : Restoring the Light (an RPG completely created by me :))

AngelWolfie
November 14th, 2004, 07:07 PM
Hehehe, this is exciting...It took me about 5 months planning the plot and making up characters and I'm finally posting this! :D Okay, this is a fantasy RP that isn't about any books, shows or movies. It's just something I made :)

Plot:
The world as we know it has ended over 10,000 years ago. Since then, many different creatures such as dragons have come into existence alongside humans and other animals.
Over time all huge cities and towns were destroyed, and the land became forested and natural again. But there are some who wish to change that. Dark Dragons have begun killing or enslaving any creature to cross their path. Their leader, Tellam is plotting world domination. He and his horde are feirce, and leave death, destruction and chaos wherever they go.
a group of young people (or other creatures) has formed to stop the Dark Dragons reign of terror.

Your character's profile should look like this:

Name:
Species: Human, fairy, sorcerer/sorceress, animanthro (just made that name up X_x it's a person who's DNA has been fused with that of a certian animal, giving the person the ability to become the animal at will), dragon, or dark dragon.
Personality:
Appearance:
Abilities: optional

Name: Koora
Species: animanthro
Personality: a little childish, but very intelligent and friendly, great cook
Appearance: 5' 6", short blonde hair, grey wolf ears and tail, blue eyes, wears a blue tanktop, a black leather belt, black leather bracelets, blue jeans, and carries a sword.
Abilities: can transform into a wolf

Flygon_Zero
November 14th, 2004, 07:21 PM
This seems like fun XD
Name: Raven
Species: sorceress
Personality: She is young, but quite experienced in her magics. She hates being called an inexperienced child and is said to turn all who call her that into maggots. She is quite short tempered, but they say that's where her power lies.
Appearance: A tall girl for her age, already nearing 5 feet, she has long blue hair, and deep blue eyes. She was born with a pair of claws, and is very ferocious.
Abilities: All of the basics of witchcraft and sorcery, along with a few more, unknown abilities.

Composer of Requiems
November 14th, 2004, 11:46 PM
Muahaha. I'm too lazy to make a new character now, so I shall just take the same character from Death Jade =3

Name: Nic. W.
Specie: Human... well, apparently so. With white magic.
Personality: Quiet and reserved. Usually appears to be sleeping, but is often observing his surroundings.
Abilities: "White/Holy" magic; invisibility, banishing undead, summoning plagues and transformation of objects into living animals.
Other than magic, has a knowledge of healing and edible flora/fauna.
Carries around Spiked Gauntlets, a Scythe and a Staff
Description: A scholar who learnt to fight in order to survive the rough life of the institution, especially during lunch. He likes large weapons and using his fists. The scythe and staff are both made with metal shafts to make them tougher; the scythe has a sharp ceramic blade (easier to clean) while the staff is tipped with a large shard. The shaft of the scythe is straight and telescopic- for easier transportation, it can be slotted together and turned to fit into a pocket. The gauntlet is just a glove with metal pieces on for protection, and a pyramidal spike at the knuckles.
The staff can be used to do defencive magic meant to get him closer to the target, and also functions well for jabbing people. The gauntlets are rather large but lightweight. They have multiple purposes, to punch people, and to ward off blows. Nic wears the gauntlets, has the staff at his waist and keeps the scythe in his pocket. He wears thick glasses and a simple grey coat, with white shirt/long pants underneath. On his feet, he has thick leather boots, meant for long distance running and kicking people between the legs. Has a simple helmet disguised as hair. Nic shaved almost bald, following with the rule of a shaven head, under the metal helmet, which is covered with thick black hair, to make him still appear stylish.

Electric Hero
November 14th, 2004, 11:56 PM
I will join this rp

Name: Max Hunter
Species: Human
Personality: brave, friendly
Appearance: blue eyes and black hair with anime hairstyle, black clothes including gloves
Abilities: electric powers, ultra speed, a really sharp sight, can feel whatever is around him.

Flygon trainer
November 15th, 2004, 12:02 AM
Name: Shauni
Species: Dragon. actually, she looks more like a dinosaur....
Personality: Does not care about others. Just cares aobut defending herself and her territory. But after she warms up to company, she proves to be a very sweet girl.
Appearance: here (http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/loth/k/r/kris89/blue_tiger_art_trade.jpg.html), but she's colored a light blue aside from the stripes.
Abilities: she can jump exceptionally high, coming down on her opponents with all her weight, which is about a ton. when at long rance, she can shoot thunder strikes form her mouth. her claws are leathel weapons, capable of ripping sombody open. She is also lightning fast, she can have her claws into you before you even know she's there.

hey, who said I can't invent new species of dragons?

parallelzero
November 15th, 2004, 03:58 AM
Name: Dia
Gender: Female (I thought I'd try a female character for once)
Species: Animanthro
Personality: Dia is a very sweet girl, who can sometimes be very stubborn. She is very easy to trick, and is sometimes very.... slow.
Appearance:Basically like the girl in my banner, with the ears and tail if thats okay?
Abilities: Can transform into a white kitten with grey stripes.

-Riyuko-
November 15th, 2004, 12:49 PM
Name- Ri
Age- 14
Species- Fairy
Personality- Ri is a very defensive and independant girl. She is very lovable and reliable as well. She is friendly and loyal but doesnt know who to trust. Ri is always willing to have some fun.
Appearence- Ri (Drawn by me. ^^) (http://tinypic.com/m0a5e)
Abilities- Can change to any size, and has the power to summon different elements to defeat her enemies.

Alex_
November 15th, 2004, 12:57 PM
Name: Firedrake
Species: Dragon
Personality: Humorous , thinks everything is a joke , but when it comes to his friends and family brave
Appearance: Blue scales that shine in moonlight, red spikes go down his back
Abilities: Breathes fire, can hit enemy with tail, or wings , and likes to fly up and dart back down to trample the enemies

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
November 15th, 2004, 03:40 PM
sounds fun
Name: Jasper
Species: Sorcerer
Personality:Social, yet serious, he is adaptable, and can analyze any situation with ease.
Appearance:Tall, and wears a purple cape, he also weilds a long purple staff, and has purple hair (He resembles "Dark Magician," from Yu-Gi-Oh.

Flygon_Zero
November 15th, 2004, 04:21 PM
Cool, this RP gained many member really quick! When can we start?

Dragon Paw
November 15th, 2004, 05:32 PM
Name: Aura
Species: Dragon
Personality: She would rather avoid being social though she is always polite to those who wish to talk to her and rarely gets mad. She can be sarcastic at times.
Appearance: In her dragon form, she looks like a western white opalescent dragon, with a pink opalescent mane and two long whiskers. She also has big bat liek wings. In her human form, she has back length pink opalescent hair and yellow eyes and a smaller version of her normal dragon wings.
Abilities: She has powerful crystal elemental abilities.

~Ozy~
November 15th, 2004, 07:59 PM
Name: Dinin Slyder
Species: Animanthro
Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Nolofinwe/dh_training.jpg
Personality: Cold and rather emotionless due to losses in early childhoos. Loyal to the cause he's attached to, but that's about it. Extremely reckless.
Abilities: Extremely skilled martial artist who favors the bo staff or nunchaku, although he's proficient with nearly any weapon under the sun.

Name: Seyton Nightweaver
Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Nolofinwe/dh_fusion.jpg
Personality: Can you say cruel sadistic ball-buster?
Abilities: Skilled archer and decent swordswoman.

Composer of Requiems
November 16th, 2004, 05:35 PM
Can we start now? *Is bored*

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
November 17th, 2004, 03:13 PM
ya can we start? This one's gonna be fun

Psychotic_Demon
November 18th, 2004, 03:01 PM
ooo! i wannna join!^^

Name: Asami Moonchant

Species: Sorceress/Animanthro

Personality: A bit of a loner, sarcatic at times, emotions are very deep, doesnt trust people easily.

Appearance: As a Wolcan...http://us.vclart.net/vcl/Artists/Ryko-Wolf/14.jpg like that, with sapphire eyes, pure white wings, and silver fur. As a human, She has wolcan ears, a wolcan tail, and wolcan wings. Saphira eyes, with dirty blonde hair with light blonde highlights, a blue cape with hood to hide extra features,. underneath the cape, dark blue pants, light blue sleeveless shirt, and a silver chain that was given to her by some boy years and years ago. She hasnt taken it off since.

Abilities: Being able to shoot ice and water from her neckless, (mouth as wolcan) fight with different weapons, and other abilities that she has yet to discover.

Weapons: A bow and arrow, and magic.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
November 18th, 2004, 04:02 PM
OOC: Hey D_E glad you joined. So When can we do this thing, start this RP i mean.

Psychotic_Demon
November 18th, 2004, 06:34 PM
ooc: i dunno.... maybe i could start it?

Composer of Requiems
November 20th, 2004, 01:36 AM
Heck. If you don't mind, I'll start it off.
--------
Nic was running, again. He couldn't remember a time when he was not running, or hiding in the shadows. Ever since the dragons came, destroying the academy, destroying the small town where he had studied...

How had they known? The ancient lore contained in those books... books, not scrolls... one of the few places where the ancient past was studied, where people played with "Guns", "Aeroplanes", and dreamed of magic... it would have been nice to see how those guns worked. The collection of books... and, the dragons had just found the place, tucked away in the deep mountanous regions, where only the most determined arrived.

He had seen the dragons coming, but no one believed him. He stole the books away from the library, the most important ones, and the stacks of thin shiny discs, dug up from an ancient library, that were said to contain information. They were trying to build replicas of the ancient devices meant to read these information and tell it to the user, they were called "Computers" or something like that. But none have existed for years, and it was difficult.

He put them into a hard case, sealed it with spells for protection, and tucked it into his bag. Before the theft was discovered, he had escaped from the place. He would never know if he was found guilty. As he rested in a cave, the dragons swept down, and left no traces of civilization behind. He had seen the survivors, their magic sealed off, and forced to do manual labour.

Using an invisibility field, he had slowly escaped the area, the natural formations that had formed a deterrent against external threats now slowing his journey. In the night, he rested. Finally, he had reached the rest of the world.

As expected, there was burning. And, under the watchful eye of dragons, people slaved. Nic shied back, and explored this once familiar landscape, looking for allies with whom he could overthrow the dragons' rule.

Alex_
November 20th, 2004, 07:11 AM
OOC: glad someone started us off XD

IC:I sat atop, a mountain, not just a regular mountain. The mountain my family had always lived on. Generation after generation we had always lived there. But now I, and only I lived there. See the dark dragons came and killed everyone in my family but me. I was plotting what to do next, but i didnt have anything in mind.......yet.

Psychotic_Demon
November 20th, 2004, 09:54 AM
ooc: Asami is a wolcan right now.

Asami Moonchant flew through the dark skies. The stars above her were beautiful, like frozen raindrops.

Too bad it isnt like this below... She though, looking down. The earth had been turned to caos. Dark Dragons had come from nowhere, enslaving people, young and old.

A single tear fell from the sky, glistining as it fell, then, disappearing into the darkness. Asami shook her head. No time to be emotional. She had to get back to the mountains to save the Wolcans before the dragons got them...

-Riyuko-
November 20th, 2004, 12:06 PM
Ri bent down beside a spring, deep in the dark forest. She cupped her hands and dipped them into the water, than drank the water. There were many things on the young fairy's mind. Why has this world turned into a chaos? Was there any hope left?
No...I must not think such horrible things. There is still light, yet it cannot be seen. I musnt give up hope Ri thought.

Ri soon jumped up into the air, and floated above the tree tops. She could barely see anything with all the smoke. With a wave of her hand, there was a big gust of wind, causing the smoke to clear slightly.
There is hardly any living creature around here...but I can definatly sense a presence near by...

Psychotic_Demon
November 20th, 2004, 12:56 PM
Asami slowed down. Someone, or something, was nearby. The new presence stratled her. Who could it be? A Dragon? Not likely. Another Wolcan? No, they lived in the mountains and surrounding forst. A Dark Dragon?

That thought scared Asami. She tried to fly as quietly as she could, but she couldnt do anything about the occasional rustle of her wings.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
November 20th, 2004, 03:12 PM
I lay in the forest that I had been accepted to sleep in by the Creatures that lived there, or that DID live there. I still came here even though the dark dragons had taken over. Except now I always used a cloaking spell, the dragons are brutes, stupid at best, so I wasn't worried about them detecing spell air, the air left behind when magic passes through. Any normal dragon would but being bred into thid brutal race had taken the intelegence totally out of them. But then I heard a huge crashing sound, and turned to face a Dark Dragon, my heart stopped.

Psychotic_Demon
November 20th, 2004, 03:17 PM
Asami could hear something below.

It wont hurt to check it out... Thought the flying wolf, as it glided around, lower and lower.

There stood a Dark Dragon. Asami quickly pulled back up, but stayed low enough to watch the starnge creature.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
November 20th, 2004, 04:13 PM
OOC: Are you coming into my scene?

IC: I didn't know what to do, they would be able to see me but if i moved i would be heard. I stood stone silent. I then thought hard about one of my most complexe spells, teleportation. I finally got up enough energy and tryed to get out of the forest. I close my eyes and dissapeared. I then opened them and found myself not only drained of energy, but i had only moved to behind the dragon.

Psychotic_Demon
November 20th, 2004, 04:57 PM
ooc:L yeah, but i gotta go. buh-bye, everyone!

Composer of Requiems
November 20th, 2004, 11:10 PM
Nic woke up.
Some idiot had attracted the attention of a black dragon, and now they both were in danger.

He raised his staff, and pointed it towards the dragon, still hiding in the shadows.

-Bind.

Rings of light formed around the dragon, and tightened. The dragon would break free eventually, but there was some time to get away. He hoisted the person over his shoulder and ran. An ally, even if it was a particularly stupid one, was comforting to have.

Psychotic_Demon
November 20th, 2004, 11:24 PM
Asami watched as the two boys fleed from the Dark Dragon. She was bored, and wanted something to do.

A fight is just what I need... The wolcan thought, landing infront of the dragon. The rings of light broke, freeing the horrible beast.

Asami growled, ears flat, tail strait, wings tucked tightly in. The offensive position for a wolcan. The Dark Dragon roared, shaking the very earth.

Asami rushed at the Dragon, snapping at its legs. The stupid thing evaded every attack. She rose into the air, And latched on to his neck. Asami could taste a fowl liquid in her mouth. In a matter of seconds, the Dark Dragon shook her off.

It picked her up with its claws, and threw her at a tree. Asami didnt have time to react. The tree was tipped over and she was tangeled in its branches. To make everything worse, Asami had transformed back into a Half-Elf.

What have I gotten myself into... AGAIN?!? She wondered, struggling to get free.

Composer of Requiems
November 20th, 2004, 11:38 PM
The dragon was making wierd noises.

Who had released it? Or had they become stronger?

Against all logic, Nic threw down his load and went back. Some other idiot was on the ground. Nic didn't plan to spend the entire night moving people away from a dragon. Maybe it was best to kill the dragon first. The second person wasn't as stupid as the first- at least, she had hurt the dragon's neck.

He picked up a branch on the ground and threw them above the dragon.

-Sticks to snakes!

In mid-flight, the sticks changed to poisonous snakes. As always, he couldn't identify the specie, and the snakes never remained long enough to be catelogued.
They fell, and latched on to the dragon's neck, injecting poison through the fangs, then turned back into sticks and fell off.
The dragon clawed at the neck, but it was too late. The poison had entered the bloodstream easily through the wounded area, where the tough skin had been scraped off. From now on, it would be a losing fight.

A pity he wouldn't be there to watch the dragon die. Cloaking himself, he picked up the elf, binded the dragon again and ran. He set up camp next to the boy he found previously.

Psychotic_Demon
November 20th, 2004, 11:44 PM
Asami struggled against his hold. "Let me go!" She said firecly, "I`m not knocked out yet!" With that she jumped out of the the boys arms, and landed on the ground.

Great... She though, wincing in pain, Another broken wing. Real smart there...

Asami sat on the ground, holding her shoulders. Her ears drooped, and her tail was limp. The Half-Wolcan growled at her own stupidity...

Composer of Requiems
November 21st, 2004, 01:39 AM
-You're not knocked out, but I don't want any of us to be dead. Would you have prefered me to leave you injured next to an injured, angry black dragon? Now, please be quiet.

He left the two of them alone, and approached the dragon. As expected, it had stopped moving. To be safe, he took out his scythe, and stabbed it where he guessed the heart would be. After that, he slowly cut off the head, taking care not to let the corrosive blood touch him. The ceremic blade was still intact. With the head removed, Nic gathered the teeth, and proceeded to collect the claws. The bone of the dragon could have been carved into a weapon, with lots of patience, but that was what Nic lacked. The sharp claws and teeth would do as decent daggers and spikes. He put them into his bags after cleaning them. Dragons don't clean up after themselves.
The hide of the dragon would do as armour, and he cut off a large portion for later use. He rolled it up and put it into his bag, then gathered some for the other two. They probably needed protection more than he did.

The Vince Knight
November 21st, 2004, 02:56 AM
Am I too late?
Name: Vincent(Vince for short)
Species: Human
Personality: A nice person. When enemies come next to him he gets real serious.
Appearance: Blond hair,Armoured body and armoured Pants.
Abilities: Uses swords and axes,has a shield to help defend.
What sword is it? Runesword(Sucks HP from enemy to user)
What axe is it? Tomahawk(Ranged weapon)
What shield is it? Iron Rune(Helps defend him from attacks over 70 damage)

I think I'm too late...

Psychotic_Demon
November 21st, 2004, 05:55 AM
ooc: no, i`m sure you can still join.

ic: Asami shook her head. "I would have gotten away." She said angerly. She turned away from the other two to watch the sun rise, even though it would be a couple of hours before that.

Alex_
November 21st, 2004, 06:18 AM
I had been awoken strange noises and what fellt like the Earth shaking. I knew what it was. I was ready to find out more.So i flew to the source of the noise. "H-Hello?" i asked."Show yourself!"

Psychotic_Demon
November 21st, 2004, 06:19 AM
ooc: ano? is that us? oh well, i`ll just say it is.

"Why dont you just walk over here." Asami said. She was still in a foul mood.

Alex_
November 21st, 2004, 06:32 AM
I walked over to the elf who looked like they were in a bad mood. "Someones in a bad mood" i said sarcastically."Anyway, what happened here i heard strange noises and the earth shaking?"

Psychotic_Demon
November 21st, 2004, 06:40 AM
Asami`s wolf ears lay flat against her head. Her tail straitened, and the one wing that wasnt broken flexed. "How long did it you ya to figure that one out?" She asked sarcasticly, "And I was fighting against a dragon, doing fine, I might add," The Half-Demoness snarled, "And the second I got hit, this boy pulled me out of the battle, and finished it."

Asami growled again, for no apparent reason, and countinued watching the sky turn light shades of pink and blue.

Composer of Requiems
November 21st, 2004, 07:12 AM
-Hey, I need as many allies as possible, so I don't want to see anyone get killed.

This was bad. If this guy could hear the battle against the dragon, enemies from a distance would hear too.

-I'm moving away from here. The noise could have attracted unwanted guests. If you want to join me, go ahead. If you want to stay here and risk death, it's fine with me too.

Alex_
November 21st, 2004, 07:18 AM
"I think i'll accept" i told him. "My mountain is not too far off, i expect they'll take it over soon enough." I let off a deep sigh.

-Riyuko-
November 21st, 2004, 10:50 AM
Ri flew swiftly through the air, overlooking the tree tops. She did not know where she was going, but she didn't care. The only thing she cared about was finding a new place to take shelter for the night. Her wings, which were now golden, made enough light for her to see.
"Oh, how I wish to see the sun shine once more..." Ri muttered to herself, pausing for a moment to pray. "How wonderful it would be to light up the world...if only I could do it. But I cannot..."

Psychotic_Demon
November 21st, 2004, 11:07 AM
Even though it was now morning, the sky was still dark. Asami shivered, and held her arms. She was bored. And still not in a good mood.

"Fine." She said, standing up, and trying not to show pain on her face, "Lets get going."

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
November 21st, 2004, 12:00 PM
I got up off my back and followed them. I coould barely walk my enery wasted on a stupid teleportation attempt. "Who are you?" I asked the guy who had slain the dragon.

Psychotic_Demon
November 21st, 2004, 03:04 PM
Asami continued ahead. She suddently stopped. The Half-Demoness had no idea where they were goig.

"Exactly which mountian range are we going to?" She asked, a frown still upon her face.

Electric Hero
November 21st, 2004, 03:32 PM
ooc: sorry guys but I have to quit from this rp, see ya everone!

Psychotic_Demon
November 21st, 2004, 03:48 PM
ooc: kay, bye max!!!^~ *waves*

Composer of Requiems
November 22nd, 2004, 06:17 AM
OOC: Bye-bye ;_;
---
-...Dang! I have no idea! I don't even have an updated map!

He looked around.

-You can fly, can't you? I need recon... you might as well be helpful. By the way, I'm Nic. I'm afraid I can't give out any more details as of now for safety reasons.

Psychotic_Demon
November 22nd, 2004, 03:17 PM
"I`m Asami." Asami said, looking sadly at the sky. "And, no, I cant fly, not with a broken wing..."

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
November 22nd, 2004, 03:22 PM
"I could fix that, if I had any energy, but in my weakoned state, I can't do a thing. I'm useless" I sad sadly.

Psychotic_Demon
November 22nd, 2004, 03:24 PM
Asami shrugged. "Oh well, I`ll live." She said, starting to walk again.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
November 22nd, 2004, 03:32 PM
I could sence something below my feet, an energy source, something huge. This was extemly rare, the birth of the dark dragons had drained the land of its natural magic, the earht used to be covered with places like this. "I can sence an enegy well" I figured they'd know what that was. "Can we rest overnight?" I asked. "It'll take me a while to revive my energy this thing is deep, that's the only reason the dragons overlooked it."

Psychotic_Demon
November 22nd, 2004, 03:33 PM
Asami looked at the other guy. "I`m stayin right here." She said, sitting cross-legged and folding her arms over her chest stubbornly.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
November 22nd, 2004, 03:36 PM
"Thanks" I said. "You'll benifit from a good rest, and right before we go to sleep I'll drain myself of my last bit of energy to make a force field. It'll hold shape, feeding off the energy well" After that I starting trying to meditate, it would help me conect with the energy.

Alex_
November 22nd, 2004, 03:36 PM
"I really dont care what we do." I replied" but if we do then we should'nt do it here, too dangerous and risky. And if we need to fly anywhere ill be happy to get us there." i said proudly while showing of my blue glowing wing

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
November 22nd, 2004, 03:39 PM
"We can't didn't you hear me?" I said open one eye from meditation, "this is where the enrgy well is, my force field wil protect us, dont' worry" I then hummed in meditation again.

Psychotic_Demon
November 22nd, 2004, 03:40 PM
Asami sighed impaitently. She got bored to easily.

Alex_
November 22nd, 2004, 03:41 PM
"Yes, i heard you." i replied grumpily. I had not eaten for days. I was hungry, really hungry. "Anyone hungry?'' i asked

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
November 22nd, 2004, 03:48 PM
I didn't speak i was deep in thought and didn't want to be disrupted.

Psychotic_Demon
November 22nd, 2004, 04:04 PM
Asami nodded. "A little..." She said thoughtfuly. She used her thumb to point at the meditating guy. "I`m gussing he is too."

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
November 23rd, 2004, 03:36 AM
I was finished, my mind was totaly connected with the energy below and as long as i stayed calm my mind would continue to recharge enen as i was awake."I'll take something" I said opening my eyes and sitting down.

Composer of Requiems
November 23rd, 2004, 05:17 AM
Abruptly, Nic spoke up.

-If you need food, there should be something around here you can eat. Just perfect. We need a hunting dog. I suppose a wolf will do, no? And, I think you may want to take some of this relics. Dragons are made of very tough material. It will make good armour.

He handed over the harvested skin and claws, then sat down and started shaping his own.

Psychotic_Demon
November 23rd, 2004, 03:09 PM
Asami changed into a Wolcan. Problem solved. She said, tilting her head.

AngelWolfie
December 15th, 2004, 05:26 PM
((Ugh, sorry I havn't been on for such a long time...I've been thinking about this a lot lately though, so I just had to come back..))
I sat quietly on the mossy forest floor, examinig my sword, which was still stained with the blood of a dark dragon that I had killed the day before. This spot luckily hadn't been discovered by the dark dragons, and I came here often to relax. I watched as the sun rose in the distance and rays of light shown through the trees. I picked up the small leather pouch that I had brought, opened it and removed a strip of dried venicin (deer meat.). I heard a sound behind me and became completely still. I looked back, and found myself face to face with a gigantic pitch black, yellow-eyed dragon.