PDA

View Full Version : Saxsai's Eevee Ranch

Saxisai
July 15th, 2010, 07:31 AM
Welcome to Saxisai's Eevee Ranch!

I got this idea when breeding my Eevee to get all of the Eeveelutions, I said to myself, "Why not open up a Eevee Ranch on PC?" So that's exactly what I am doing! This is a place for people who either have no access to an Eevee or don't have the time to breed them yourself, or just for anyone who wants an extra Eevee.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/c/c1/DPEgg.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/6/6c/133.png
Eevee Lv. 1
~The Eevee's will come in eggs unless requested to be hatched.~

I Currently have 1 Hatched Eevee and 16 Unhatched :)
(The hatched ones are leveled though)

Just post below in a message asking for how many and I will be sure to get to you right away!

I am not asking for anything in return, so "junk pokemon" will do just fine.

Saxisai

Aithne
July 16th, 2010, 12:54 PM
Hi, may I have a few :)? any amount is fine, as I can breed any extra I need from that one :) thanks!

Saxisai
July 16th, 2010, 01:28 PM
Hi, may I have a few :)? any amount is fine, as I can breed any extra I need from that one :) thanks!

of course you may have a few! i was actually afraid i was going to have to release a bunch because nobody was responding :P How many and what is your Friend Code?

EDIT: Never mind about your friend code unless you aren't using your HeartGold

Aithne
July 16th, 2010, 02:02 PM
As many as you want to give me :D happy to take as many as you want me to take off your hands :) let me know when to go onto wifi if you want to do it now :)

I'll catch a load of lowbies meanwhile to trade you for them :D

Oh and what FC shall I add :)?

Saxisai
July 16th, 2010, 02:12 PM
As many as you want to give me :D happy to take as many as you want me to take off your hands :) let me know when to go onto wifi if you want to do it now :)

I'll catch a load of lowbies meanwhile to trade you for them :D

Oh and what FC shall I add :)?

I will be trading from my SoulSilver :)

Is 3 fine? Would you like more? And would you like them hatched or unhatched?

loganinak
July 16th, 2010, 02:24 PM
Hey I think this is a great idea. eevee and all of it's evolutions are my favorite pokemon!

Aithne
July 16th, 2010, 02:25 PM
I will be trading from my SoulSilver :)

Is 3 fine? Would you like more? And would you like them hatched or unhatched?

3 is great :D hatched would be amazing but unhatched is also great :)

tell me when to be in wifi and ill be waiting :)

Saxisai
July 16th, 2010, 02:28 PM
Hey I think this is a great idea. eevee and all of it's evolutions are my favorite pokemon!

So does that mean you would like some?

3 is great :D hatched would be amazing but unhatched is also great :)

tell me when to be in wifi and ill be waiting :)

I am ready now if you are ready, well, that is if you want hatched or unhatched, i know u said hatched would be better, so would you like me to hatch them first? It shouldn't take too long :)

Aithne
July 16th, 2010, 02:34 PM
So does that mean you would like some?

I am ready now if you are ready, well, that is if you want hatched or unhatched, i know u said hatched would be better, so would you like me to hatch them first? It shouldn't take too long :)

I'm ready too, be there in 2 mins :)

unhatched is fine :D

Saxisai
July 16th, 2010, 02:36 PM
I'm ready too, be there in 2 mins :)

unhatched is fine :D

Ok, and I started to hatch them for you, so it shouldn't take too long for them to become completely hatched :)